• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Ivermectin is far better than nothing; but as they're finding in India, it's nowhere near totally effective.
How much of the black death propaganda from India do you believe?

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
BOOM! CDC Director Finally Admits that COVID Cases are Hugely Over-Counted — Just as Gateway Pundit and Donald Trump Reported in August

In August 2020 The Gateway Pundit’s Joe Hoft posted an article about COVID-19 that sent shockwaves throughout the internet — The CDC website admitted that only around 6% of COVID recorded deaths were due entirely to the Coronavirus-

thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/boom-cdc-director-finally-admits-covid-cases-hugely-counted-just-gateway-pundit-donald-trump-reported-august/

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If I had a tattoo the size of number two pencil end for every shot the government made me take, I would be covered from head to foot.

moooo0000000!

Went to see the doc this morning.
Blood testing barrage. Regular stuff for me.
IOW , If it is coming for me...I just wanna heads up.
Anyways,
He was assigned to AF2 during the Bush era.
Said he was cleared for pretty much any country at anytime and he
said almost exactly the same thing you said in your post.
Couldn't count all of the inoculations.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
You can click link and read, or listen to her on the vid

11 Pieces of Information That Can Alter The Course Of Your Life​

In several conversations this week and it has shockingly come to my attention that many people out there still do not know some very basic and crucial points pertaining to current events and how it affects their own health.

There is so much information coming at all of us daily on so many platforms, everything seems to be controversial, which causes great confusion for so many people as it is information overload.....so I empathize and I get it.

I thought I would do a quick post & video to bring awareness to some very key pieces of information that you should know if you did not already know. As human beings going through these world events, the most logical approach we can do is take in as much information as possible on both sides, and then make the decision that is best for ourselves and our families, based on the information we have accumulated.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
How much of the black death propaganda from India do you believe?
I don't have a way to see into men's souls. And I'm not a nihilist - that's a fine way to get killed.

Some of it is certainly true, especially since what the Indian Government is saying is not PC. Isn't fitting the Narrative.

We had a member HERE catch Beer Cooties, even though he was dosing himself with Ivermectin. Then India reports they're not having success - and, no, they're not ordering respirators. They're "experimenting" with "malaria drugs."

Lies divide. They, meaning the various powers that be and the media liars, mix truth, lie and Narrative...and I hear one thing, and you another. Instead of burning down the tevee station and lynching the newspaper staffs...we're fighting with each other.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Mel K
Covers Fauxi and CV research

MEL K & ROB REALLY SEE CV, INFRASTRUCTURE, AUDIT & COUP OPERATIONS BEING EXPOSED 5-17-2021​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 6.58.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 6.56.02 PM.png

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I was trying to at least record the numbers once a month but I got bored and stopped following the numbers on the website:

The last time I recorded the numbers was on Feb 27th. It's been 69 days since then so I decided to pop in and see where the numbers stand today. The fatality rate hasn't changed.... still at 1.8%.

So using these numbers from John Hopkins University database, even though over 32.4 million cases have been recorded in the USA, 98.2% of them did not die.

Confirms what I have believed all along.... this is not a pandemic.
If it were a pandemic the dead bodies would be stacking up all over the place.
If it were a pandemic the government would not have to beg people to take the various vaccines.

There is no need to get vaccinated for something that inexpensive therapeutics (that have been around for decades) can successfully treat.

I updated my chart with two new columns showing the figures if only 6% of the official deaths were actually from COVID-19.

FR210504adj.jpg

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Make NO mistake! It's always, always, always about the Benjamins with Americans. They love money more than they love life itself. They'll get what they fucking deserve!!

1621342215621.png

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Make NO mistake! It's always, always, always about the Benjamins with Americans. They love money more than they love life itself. They'll get what they fucking deserve!!

View attachment 210953
Judas Priest.

It's like insuring yourself for $10 million. All that money, tax free...and all you have to do to get it, is die.

It's absolutely amazing. Look, I'm a nobody with no science background...and even I can see this sham-vaxx for what it is. Why can others not?

We have Eric Clapton with serious injuries, and Hank Aaron dead...others, too, but I haven't kept a ledger. How much do they NEED...to SEE?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Only my opinion...ZH is dead to me. At some point everyone needs to decide which source is somewhat dependable and which are tricksters so YMMV
Any suggestions for alternatives? If I limited myself to only sources that I thought were dependable and not tricksters, I wouldn't have any sources. I take the approach of cast a wide net and then make up my own mind about what's really going on.

“If you don’t read the newspaper, you are uninformed. If you do read the newspaper, you are misinformed.”

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Any suggestions for alternatives? If I limited myself to only sources that I thought were dependable and not tricksters, I wouldn't have any sources. I take the approach of cast a wide net and then make up my own mind about what's really going on.

“If you don’t read the newspaper, you are uninformed. If you do read the newspaper, you are misinformed.”
Nope, with all the disinformation coming from all directions to each his own. ZH has already demonstrated to me they've gone to the dark side so anything they publish I take with a grain of salt.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Only my opinion...ZH is dead to me. At some point everyone needs to decide which source is somewhat dependable and which are tricksters so YMMV

No matter where you get your news from, you always need to check it out to make sure it's not BS.

This article appears accurate. They give the tweets that are the basis for the article. It's not difficult to verify the accuracy.

Video of what Biden said:

What Greg Abbott said:
GA210516.jpg

Biden was spouting crap. Again.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1621359925290.png

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Man, that's great news! Where I work just happens to be right next door to a vaccination site. Yay! Free rides to work! Lol

Edited to add: their offer doesn't specify that to get a free ride you actually have to receive the jab.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1621360907675.png

I'd buy these guys each a bottle of
1621426005944.png
and a bagel if I could.

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Just spoke with a guy from Brazil who works at the transfer station. His 53 year old brother in law just died from COVID, no co morbitities. His BILs brother also died recently, same. Not sure if it is a variant or what but doesnt sound good in Brazil

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Just spoke with a guy from Brazil who works at the transfer station. His 53 year old brother in law just died from COVID, no co morbitities. His BILs brother also died recently, same. Not sure if it is a variant or what but doesnt sound good in Brazil
I think a lot of it depends on the diet.

China, and also Italy, have high-carb, high-starch, low-protein diets. You know, the kind the WEF want to force US onto.

So the virus seems to hit harder.

Maybe Atkins was right - that lower carbohydrates in the diet, translate to better health. In any event, it sure seems to be tied to resistance to the Wu Flu.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
https://thecovidblog.com/2021/05/16/shaun-mulldoon-43-year-old-canadian-man-has-nearly-seven-feet-of-intestines-removed-after-severe-astrazeneca-rare-blood-clots/

Shaun Mulldoon: 43-year-old Canadian man has nearly seven feet of intestines removed after severe AstraZeneca “rare” blood clots​

May 16, 20213 min readadmin
TheCOVIDBlog.com
May 16, 2021

LANGLEY CITY, BRITISH COLUMBIA — A 43-year-old British Columbia man had his life turned upside-down by what he believed was the right thing to do.

Mr. Shaun Mulldoon received the experimental AstraZeneca viral vector shot on April 22, according to his Facebook page. He began experiencing severe stomach pains around Monday, May 3. Mr. Mulldoon went to his family doctor twice that week. But all he got was a negative COVID-19 test and sent home. Mr. Mulldoon started vomiting, passing bloody stools, and had high fevers soon thereafter. He checked into the emergency room on May 8. That’s when things quickly escalated.

Doctors diagnosed him with a “massive blood clot” in the small intestine. He underwent emergency surgery to remove nearly six feet of intestine. Two days later, doctors removed several more inches.

The aftermath​

Mrs. Tara Mulldoon, Shaun’s wife, told CBC News that this is a “life-changing” ordeal for the family, which includes two children. Tara said they are not “anti-vaxxers.” But she is warning people to take any and all post-injection reactions seriously. Mr. Mulldoon is still in the hospital as of publishing.

Mr. Mulldoon was diagnosed with vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT). It is a known side effect of the Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca shots, which are essentially the same product. Dr. David Fisman of the University of Toronto told reporter Yvette Brend that this condition is no “run-of-the-mill” blood clot. British Columbia Provincial Health Officer Bonnie Henry called VITT “very serious” and most likely to happen after the first shot. John Bell, a developer of the AstraZeneca shot, said Canada is “acting on a lot hearsay not facts” as several provinces restrict use of the shot.

Bowel resection surgery (intestine removal) seems to have a relatively-positive prognosis. But Mr. Mulldoon will likely be prescribed blood thinners for the rest of his life.

AstraZeneca still being used despite inherent dangers​

Indonesia is the latest country to suspend use of a batch of AstraZeneca shots after a 22-year-old died one day after the first shot. British guitarist and songwriter Eric Clapton also had a bad experience with the AstraZeneca shot. He feared that he would never play the guitar again after his “hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks.” Despite all the issue, many countries are still allowing these shots to be administered.

U.S. fertility rates hit record-lows in 2019. It’s going to be very interesting to see 2021 numbers when available. Former Pfizer Vice President Michael Yeadon published data last year showing that experimental mRNA shots inhibit women’s abilities to form placentas. Dr. Sherri Tenpenny believes most people who receive these shots will die within five years. The depopulation agenda is real. You have a choice to resist or comply. Simple as that. Stay vigilant and protect your friends and loved ones.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1621380483628.png

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I feel bad for the guy; but this has to keep on happening to finally bring a halt to this gene-therapy-at-gunpoint that's going on.

Or, at threat of complete cutoff from the economy and society, which is the same thing.

It has to stop. One man cannot stop it. Something has to put doubt in the minds of the tools.

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I think it is time to watch "V for Vendetta" yet one more time.

For those who have not yet seen this movie... The parallels are amazing.

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I think a lot of it depends on the diet.

China, and also Italy, have high-carb, high-starch, low-protein diets. You know, the kind the WEF want to force US onto.

So the virus seems to hit harder.

Maybe Atkins was right - that lower carbohydrates in the diet, translate to better health. In any event, it sure seems to be tied to resistance to the Wu Flu.

Atkins was exactly right! High carbs, especially the processed kind, lead to inflammation and auto immune disorders.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Discovery of a rich gene pool of bat SARS-related coronaviruses provides new insights into the origin of SARS coronavirus​

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
How soon do they release WuFlu 2.0, to cover for the increasingly-obvious evidence, and the implosion of the Dumbo Rats?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
speed up to 1.5x

SCIENTISTS DISCOVER ANTI-MASKERS ARE REALLY GOOD AT SCIENCE! UH-OH.​

Amazing Polly
MIT did a study on Covid Skeptics and guess what? They found out we're better at science, data analytics and communication than they are! Unfortunately this means we have to be stopped. I read from the study and give my commentary.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
That will either be swept under the rug, re-done to make the Mask Cultists look more informed, or both.

Facts don't matter now. Narrative is what it's all about.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
1621417504651.png

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
1621423823185.png

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
ILlDEhUf.jpeg

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Man, that's great news! Where I work just happens to be right next door to a vaccination site. Yay! Free rides to work! Lol

Edited to add: their offer doesn't specify that to get a free ride you actually have to receive the jab.
Make a few stops along the way.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Does the guy at the station know how the cases were treated?