• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 12.11.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 12.11.25 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
"VACCINE" DESTROYS ANTI-BODIES IN PLASMA

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 8.41.17 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Dr. Rand Paul speaking in Kentucky.

"He Was Lying To You": Rand Paul Calls Out Dr. Fauci​

May 21, 2021

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Dr. Paul, it is not a vaccine, even n95 masks don’t work, n100 does

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

May 21, 2021

I just lost all respect for Rand:"the amount of people getting hospitalized or dying after getting vaccinated approaches zero..." Really?

Only 52 seconds or so onto the video. I turned it off.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

instead of making something good... they chose to make evil....

IS COVID-19 A BIO-WEAPON?​

The origins of #Covid19 are becoming increasingly clear, and Dr. Richard Fleming, cardiologist and researcher walks Del through a shocking paper trail surrounding the SARS-CoV2 virus and its link to Tony Fauci and US funded gain-of-function research.

Last edited:

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

The origins of #Covid19 are becoming increasingly clear, and Dr. Richard Fleming, cardiologist and researcher walks Del through a shocking paper trail surrounding the SARS-CoV2 virus and its link to Tony Fauci and US funded gain-of-function research.

Yes

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I just lost all respect for Rand:"the amount of people getting hospitalized or dying after getting vaccinated approaches zero..." Really?

I still respect him for all the other issues, but yeah. How the hell can he not see that this isn't about a damned virus, this about forcing vaccines? Damn that's frustrating. I could only stand to watch the first couple minutes. Rand is really principled, but he's horribly naïve.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Rand is really principled, but he's horribly naïve.
Maybe he knows more than he portrays?

Politicians use 'word art' to get their messages across. If we don't understand the 'art' we may miss the real meaning.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

And you missed the correlation he was referring too.
1/3 have been vaccinated.
1/3 have had Wuflu, and up to half the Population has had Wuflu (CDC est.) never diagnosed, and possess antibodies.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I still respect him for all the other issues, but yeah. How the hell can he not see that this isn't about a damned virus, this about forcing vaccines? Damn that's frustrating. I could only stand to watch the first couple minutes. Rand is really principled, but he's horribly naïve.
Senator Paul, a medical MD. is talking to lay-people, common folks who the vast number do not DYODD as most of us here. Close to the middle he makes a statement that people need to look into this themselves.
and
FAUCI has been and will continue to lie to the people. He has been lying since the beginning when the MSM started to expose him and got the call from their controllers to STFU.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Politicians use 'word art' to get their messages across. If we don't understand the 'art' we may miss the real meaning.

I can't believe you typed that with a straight face! Dude, politicians have been snake oil salesmen and liars since the beginning of organized societies.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

May 21, 2021

Nice words. Sadly, that really all they can offer of any value. Politicians certainly don't add much value when they're in session. I'm up to my eyebrows with their words. They mean nothing!!

As most people here may know, I hate politicians, especially when they open their mouths to speak. Paul seems like a good man. He should get out of politics and resume his practice. That's really the best way he can actually help people every day. He's not helping anyone in the role he has now...not really. He's just talking. All politicians just talk. There's already hundreds of people in Congress with that skill set (talking talking talking). Go back to actually healing people Dr. Paul. Your wisdom is wasted in DC

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Dude, Paul made the CDC turn on a dime with a couple of questions on CSPAN.

I personally want the petty dictators gone, and the Constitution restored.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Dude, Paul made the CDC turn on a dime with a couple of questions on CSPAN.

I personally want the petty dictators gone, and the Constitution restored.
I'm not telling anyone who they should worship in DC. I'm just expressing my own opinion.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

And further to my " yes " above.
They knew it, and know it ( Fauci ) ,
there is danger of " panic " in society ( duh, I mean lookit people vs toilet paper ) so they did the best they could being the giant
dot gov multi layered collective together with the propagandist and weaponized media that they are
And
IF is is indeed a Gain of Function experimental accidental ( or on purpose ) release--which I personally believe it is or was,
Then
A: the standard individual personal natural immunity normal %s are suspect and perhaps invalid
B: the standard herd immunity normal %s are suspect and perhaps invalid
C: the standard transmission processes and thoughts are all viable as well theoretical ones.
D: Mutational aspects are unknown as well as a host of other stuff.
Here was a real Kraken release

I think team Fauci and a few others know absolutely what is going on. FUBAR
JMHO

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
IF is is indeed a Gain of Function experimental accidental ( or on purpose ) release--which I personally believe it is or was,
Knowing that Hillary wasn't supposed to lose and that she was to preside over WWIII where thousands, maybe millions would die thus ushering the Great Reset where the bankers would 'reset' their financial failure and gain further control over the world I figure they would have also released covid to increase the death rate adding to the confusion.

The resulting crisis ensuing from these events would destroy the world culture as we know it. The elite would then step in with a 'new and improved' world order designed to keep the plebes in line.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Looks like the CDC is messing with the tests again. You know, to make it look like the "vaccines" actually work. Story on ZeroHedge if you want to read the full dose of non-sense.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm not telling anyone who they should worship in DC. I'm just expressing my own opinion.

And well you should express your opinion.

However, in what way notifying people about a positive action by an elected official "worshiping"?

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Here is some more Worshiping for the masses, the_shootist please ignore if you wish.

1621696877373.png

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

I certainly hope so. I do really like Rand. I think he's a true patriot, and one of the few good politicians. But, if the former vice president of Pfizer can openly talk about vaccines in the context of depopulation, transhumanism, and digital currency passports, then why not Rand? This is the most important issue of our lifetimes.

The virus only kills 0.15% of the population, and all of the ones it does kill are those who already have health problems. Furthermore, those with health problems can be saved by Ivermectin and other things. The idea of vaccinating the entire population, to include little children, and have yearly "booster" shots is criminally insane.

These vaccines are pure evil. Anything that portrays them as having legitimacy is wrong. Rand is great, but he needs to take off the kid gloves and expose the vaccines as the tools of death and enslavement that they are.

Last edited:

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Seems Rand is walking a tightrope, they can shut you down pretty quick and nobody will get any message from you.

Alternative communications are slow to gather steam.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Not every one in DC is a pure Black Hat or White Hat. What other in DC could challenge FAUCI and his rhetoric ?

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Seems to me the shot is not a vaccine ( not really intended to be perhaps )
and there is a humogo senmantics problem.
Seems to me it was designed as a deterrent at best as they know ( kind of and generally )
what it ( so called virus ) is and what it could perhaps be capable of.
See GH post above.
JMHO
All good, going to get some BBQ, back later. :)

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
This may have been posted elsewhere here, IDK :

FAUCI, GATES, SOROS, BIG PHARMA, .GOV 4 PRISON and :hang:

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
here is a genuine story about Prof. Luc Montagnie with a clip to validate it.

5-18-21

1621700352591.png

Bombshell: Nobel Prize Winner Reveals - Covid Vaccine is 'Creating Variants'

VIDEO

Prof. Luc Montagnier said that epidemiologists know but are “silent” about the phenomenon, known as “Antibody-Dependent Enhancement” (ADE).

Prof. Montagnier referred to the vaccine program for the coronavirus as an “unacceptable mistake”. Mass vaccinations are a “scientific error as well as a medical error,” he said. “It is an unacceptable mistake. The history books will show that, because it is the vaccination that is creating the variants,” Prof. Luc Montagnier continued.

The prominent virologist explained that “there are antibodies, created by the vaccine,” forcing the virus to “find another solution” or die. This is where the variants are created. It is the variants that “are a production and result from the vaccination.”

Prof. Montagnier said that epidemiologists know but are “silent” about the phenomenon, known as “Antibody-Dependent Enhancement” (ADE). In the articles that mention ADE, the concerns expressed by Prof. Montagnier are dismissed. “Scientists say that ADE is pretty much a non-issue with COVID-19 vaccines,” an article at Medpage Today reported in March.

Prof. Montagnier explained that the trend is happening in “each country” where “the curve of vaccination is followed by the curve of deaths.”

https://rairfoundation.com/bombshell-nobel-prize-winner-reveals-covid-vaccine-is-creating-variants/

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
because it is the vaccination that is creating the variants,” Prof. Luc Montagnier continued.

Perhaps the incoming reason for increased many-yearly re-vaccinations.

They're creating a market.

lukdiver

Seeker
Reaction score
If you are thinking about having NAC (N Acetyl Cysteine) you may want to order it sooner than later. According to article the FDA has gotten Amazon (I checked and its gone) to pull it. Ordered off eBay. I'm using the iMask+ ivermectin protocol but want every option available IF I got the WuFlu.