• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
If you are thinking about having NAC (N Acetyl Cysteine) you may want to order it sooner than later. According to article the FDA has gotten Amazon (I checked and its gone) to pull it. Ordered off eBay. I'm using the iMask+ ivermectin protocol but want every option available IF I got the WuFlu.
I've heard about that too. Thanks.

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1621719463048.png

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
If you are thinking about having NAC (N Acetyl Cysteine) you may want to order it sooner than later. According to article the FDA has gotten Amazon (I checked and its gone) to pull it. Ordered off eBay. I'm using the iMask+ ivermectin protocol but want every option available IF I got the WuFlu.
my daughter took that for several months after she had covid. Its good for a lot of things. This is the same FDA that will official approval of the COVID vaccine very soon.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
They can't be that fucking stupid claiming the "vaccine" is the saviour?

Are the rats running for cover?

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
my daughter took that for several months after she had covid. Its good for a lot of things. This is the same FDA that will official approval of the COVID vaccine very soon.
I've been taking it every day for years,. Great anti aging supplement, it is the precursor to glutathione, the most important endogenous anti oxidant in your body.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
of course they will...

I have this feeling that these scum have been caught with their cocks in the pie so to speak. I'm also not sure they achieved the objective in providing cover for long enough to neutralise the real threat to the MIC.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I have this feeling that these scum have been caught with their cocks in the pie so to speak. I'm also not sure they achieved the objective in providing cover for long enough to neutralise the real threat to the MIC.
Only a small percentage questions things. they can say or do about anything and the majority simply do not care. Today I feel like we are losing the war :(

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1621727989265.png

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Unbelievable these power mad idiots. ...

Bloomberg Columnist: We May Have To Force People To Get Vaccinated

So much for “my body, my choice.” The authoritarianism of Michael Bloomberg and his flunkies is on full display in a new column at the anti-gun billionaire’s personal news network, where columnist Clara Ferreira Marques argues that personal choice and responsibility should take a back seat to government coercion and brute force when it comes to vaccines.

Sticking a needle in people’s arms against their will may be “unpalatable,” says Marques, but that doesn’t mean it shouldn’t happen if large numbers of Americans refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine on their own.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Power-mad, yes. They're not idiots.

There is SOMETHING in that shit that the Elites are just FRANTIC to have put into the Deplorables. Will it kill them? Just make them infertile? Shorten their lives 20 years? I don't know.

I do know when someone is so all-consumed about what someone ELSE does, which does NOT AFFECT the person consumed (someone vaccinated CAN NOT CATCH that disease from an unvaccinated; because, of course, vaccination...)

...there's something he's not telling.

In the case of low-level Elite power players, like Bloomturd, it may just be that Onkel Georg made his demands known. But that's enough, right there, to raise more questions - that don't have open answers.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Power-mad, yes. They're not idiots.

There is SOMETHING in that shit that the Elites are just FRANTIC to have put into the Deplorables. Will it kill them? Just make them infertile? Shorten their lives 20 years? I don't know.

I do know when someone is so all-consumed about what someone ELSE does, which does NOT AFFECT the person consumed (someone vaccinated CAN NOT CATCH that disease from an unvaccinated; because, of course, vaccination...)

...there's something he's not telling.

In the case of low-level Elite power players, like Bloomturd, it may just be that Onkel Georg made his demands known. But that's enough, right there, to raise more questions - that don't have open answers.
Yep..
  1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
They can't be that fucking stupid claiming the "vaccine" is the saviour?

Are the rats running for cover?
No but the inmates are running the asylum.
:hunt: :fire: :drive by: :judge

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-05-22 at 3.48.18 PM.png

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Damn ! That looks the world's worse outbreak of shingles ( Herpes). F'n GATES - Hang his azz, after he's been shot up with his own "Jab Juice" ( wait 48 hrs to see if the "Juice" does the job for us.)

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-05-22 at 8.54.16 PM.png

lukdiver

Seeker
Reaction score
Yep..
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  10. Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
Never looked at Georgia Guide Stones till a couple months ago. Chills me to the bone. They have a Plan and you aren't in it.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Yep..

Some benevolent thinking to be sure
They left out the part about where the food and electricity production incentives come from

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
So, Red Cross Japan is deferring blood donations from vaccinates.

Which raises another interesting question:

Is whatever poison this is, going to infect me if I need a blood transfusion in the future?

How the hell can we prevent this?

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Just dont get a blood transfusion........... :don't know:

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Just dont get a blood transfusion........... :don't know:
I'll make a note of it. On my calendar. With the others: Don't get sick ... Don't have an accident ... Don't get a blood transfusion.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I'll make a note of it. On my calendar. With the others: Don't get sick ... Don't have an accident ... Don't get a blood transfusion.
I think those are all worthy goals.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This is good

Tucker Carlson Today - Dr. Peter McCullough - May 7, 2021​

Tucker Carlson and Dr. Peter McCullough discuss early treatment for Covid-19.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I think those are all worthy goals.
Oh, absolutely.

In fact...I can't think of one single person I've ever known, who went and penciled in, time for an accident.

Generally, they're surprises. So...I may have it on my calendar not to have an accident, but it might happen anyway...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

European Plans for 'Vaccine Passports' Were in Place 20 Months Prior to the Pandemic. Coincidence?​

With the world being told that so-called 'vaccine passports' will be required for all international travel in future, and in many countries even to enter shops, restaurants, bars, gyms, hotels, theatres, concerts and sports events, the impression we are being given is that the measure is a direct result of the coronavirus pandemic. In Europe, however, which hosts 8 of the top 10 pharmaceutical exporting countries, planning for vaccine passports began at least 20 months prior to the start of the COVID-19 outbreak. Apparently, the pandemic conveniently provided European politicians with the 'excuse' they needed to introduce the idea.

The 'European Commission' - the executive body of Europe - first published a proposal for vaccine passports on 26 April 2018. Buried deep in a document dealing with 'Strengthened Cooperation against Vaccine Preventable Diseases', the proposal was essentially ignored by the mainstream media.

A roadmap document issued in early 2019 subsequently set out specific plans for implementing the European Commission's proposal. The primary action listed in the roadmap was to "examine the feasibility of developing a common vaccination card/passport" for European citizens that is "compatible with electronic immunization information systems and recognized for use across borders." The plan aimed for a legislative proposal to be issued in Europe by 2022.

Interestingly, the roadmap uses several terms that, while relatively uncommon in most countries prior to the pandemic, have since become heard on a daily basis in the mainstream media. Perhaps the most notable of these is 'vaccine hesitancy'. Supporting European countries in "countering vaccine hesitancy" is listed in the document as one of the key action points.

The possibility of pandemics and "unexpected outbreaks" occurring is also referred to in the roadmap. Revealingly, specific reference is made to supporting the authorization of "innovative vaccines, including for emerging health threats." Stating that the "vaccine manufacturing industry" has a "key role" in meeting the aims described in the document, the roadmap lists "improving EU manufacturing capacity" and stockpiling vaccines as further action points to be considered. Towards strengthening "existing partnerships" and "collaboration with international actors and initiatives," the roadmap also refers to a global vaccination summit meeting that took place in September 2019. A close examination of the attendees and subject matter for this meeting is revealing.

The 2019 Global Vaccination Summit
Unreported by most mainstream media outlets, a 'Global Vaccination Summit' was hosted in Brussels, Belgium, on 12 September 2019. Organized by the European Commission in cooperation with the World Health Organization, the meeting took place just 3 months before the coronavirus outbreak began. Significantly, this was also only 36 days before the now infamous coronavirus outbreak simulation exercise, supported by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the World Economic Forum, and Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, which took place on 18 October 2019.

An invitation-only event, the vaccination summit participants included political leaders, high-level representatives from the United Nations and other international organizations, health ministries, leading academics, scientists and health professionals, the private sector, and non-governmental organizations.

The summit was structured around three round tables entitled 'In Vaccines We Trust', 'The Magic Of Science', and 'Vaccines Protecting Everyone, Everywhere'. Notable panel members for these round tables included Nanette Cocero, Global President of Pfizer Vaccines; Dr. Seth Berkley, CEO of GAVI, the Global Vaccine Alliance - an organization that has received vast amounts of funding from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation; and Joe Cerrell, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation's Managing Director for Global Policy and Advocacy.

Pandemic planning was clearly in evidence at this summit meeting. Key documents distributed to the participants included reports on 'Pandemic influenza preparedness planning', 'A pandemic influenza exercise for the European Union', 'Avian Influenza and Influenza Pandemic Preparedness Planning', 'Pandemic influenza preparedness and response planning', 'Towards sufficiency of Pandemic Influenza Vaccines in the EU', and 'A "Public Private Partnership" on European Pandemic influenza vaccines'. Across all these documents, the goal of strengthening collaboration with the pharmaceutical industry is repeatedly stressed, as also is the message that a global pandemic was now inevitable.

Vaccine passports: who really benefits?
Who really benefits from vaccine passports? Certainly not ordinary people, for whom sharing their health records and other personal data could soon become mandatory merely for participation in society. Instead, the chief beneficiary will be the multinational pharmaceutical industry. With global drug and vaccine sales already forecast to reach $1.5 trillion this year, pharmaceutical companies and their investors are salivating at the prospect of vaccine passports becoming mandatory worldwide.

The total market for COVID-19 vaccines is predicted to be worth $100 billion in sales and $40 billion in post-tax profits. Annual vaccinations against mutations of the coronavirus could raise these numbers still further. Unless we resist vaccine passports and instead 'vote for reason', drug and vaccine makers could force the world into long-term economic and political dependency. Our urgent goal must therefore be to replace the greed-driven pharmaceutical 'business with disease' with a healthcare system based on truly preventive approaches. Accepting the pharmaceutical industry's alternative to this is simply unthinkable.

Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Views expressed here do not necessarily reflect those of GreenMedInfo or its staff.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
They only profit so long as there's money to be made. That is, so long as there's endless gushers of new fiat being pumped out.

How long does anyone think this can last? I think we're down to the last twelve months. AFTER which, nobody's gonna give a damn about "booster" shots, because government won't have the money (or no one will want the money) and people are going to be HUNGRY. That damn vaccine record will be forgotten...unless enough of the Deep State survives to use Vaccine Status as an arbitrarily-enforced house-arrest tool.

But there just isn't the resources, to keep us being hounded by armies of paramilitary police and bureaucrats, while we're kept from our work, and most leisure being denied us. This is a recipe for complete collapse and a bloody uprising.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Went to a restaurant last night with a group of friends. Last year they had tents set up in the parking lot & picnic tables. We had a short wait so I asked why didn't they set the tents up they had last year? Response was priceless. "I'm ashamed to admit it but my generation has no work ethic. They are stilling at home collecting unemployment and the $300 a week kicker playing video games. We simply cant get any help" There was a sign we are closed Monday & Tuesday so our hard working staff can have a few days off.

As we were eating a family of 5 sat at the next table. One young girl 10-12 years old wore a mask. Pulled it down to take a bite then pulled it back up to chew.

Chinese restaurant with help wanted signs. Answer phone, work take out window. Can't hire anyone.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
My wife worked recently at a cafe, and she called me to help, often daily. So I worked for no pay. I wiped the tables, but I was never thinking the virus was a threat to me. Mostly, I was thinking that the STUPID tourists wearing masks were the problem.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If I had a teenaged kid living at home w/o a job they'd be homeless...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Where we really following the COVID-19 science, or was it a hoax?​

Written By Joseph Ragonese | May 24, 2021
China, Covid 19, Wuhan, Hoax,Revdisivere, HCQ, Hydroxychloroquine, cure, COVID, Coronavirus

Lead Images: Image by Bao_5 – https://pixabay.com/photos/coronavirus-virus-covid-19-covid-5394069/ Pixabay License Free for commercial use No attribution required

FLORIDA; Was there ever a scientific reason for the entire world to wear masks? What about shutting down the world’s economy over fears of a virus? As Joe Biden continues to wear a mask outdoors to scare the heck out of everyone, revelations are coming fast and furious that almost everyone has been wrong about the Wuhan Influenza. Covid-19 may not have been a hoax by itself, but it was not what it was sold to the global populace as. It was not a natural virus that somehow leapt from bats, or the wet market, to humans.
Ok… so what is Coivd-19?

Covid-19 is slowly proving to be bio-warfare. It may still prove to be the worst sneak attack on democracy and freedom known in recorded world history. It was always known that Covid-19 was developed in a laboratory in the city of Wuhan, in Communist China, even though the MSM and Democrats denied it. And it is known that China has not suffered much from its effects. Those two events alone are highly suspicious. (Biosafety Expert Explains Why Fauci’s NIH ‘Gain-of-Function’ Testimony Was ‘Demonstrably False’)

Shortly after revelations about the virus being engineered by Chinese scientists, China not only tried to blame America for its development.

China is also denying any knowledge of it before its mysterious appearance. The United Nations’ led World Health Organization (WHO) backed up that assertion. Of course, the WHO is led and controlled by China. Kind of like putting the fox in the hen house to guard the chickens against the fox. So far there are no real investigations into the beginnings of Covid-19. However, empirical evidence is too strong to not find some collusion on China’s part in the worldwide spread of the Chinese flu. (Ex-CDC Director Robert Redfield believes COVID-19 came from Wuhan lab)

If that wasn’t a biological attack on the industrial world then what was it?​

China’s protests aside, it was at least a cover-up of a deadly plague that they allowed to spread throughout the world without regard for anyone else but themselves. Unless it was more sinister. The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) may have very well decided to use this biological crisis as a tool to their benefit. (The Great American Hoax: Is the political response to Covid a con?)

If the world economy, and especially America’s, were destroyed through lockdowns, and China’s was allowed to grow, it would put them in an economic position to control the financial world.

And wouldn’t you know it, that is exactly what happened.

America’s economy destroyed by Coivd-19 with the cooperation of Democrats in positions of power.

From mayors to county board presidents, to governors, to federal Congressmen, judges, and now the sitting president. Draconian measures were placed that shut down our economy to a standstill. Small businesses went bankrupt in staggering numbers. American citizens fell out of the middle-class in droves, relying on government hand-outs by the millions. In one year of lockdowns, our nation went from being the economic engine of the world into a struggling one trying to print dollars to buy its way out of this economic crisis.

And a crisis it is. With workers unwilling to return to work because they earn more by staying at home, to the rapidly rising inflation. This economic crisis will only grow by leaps and bounds in the coming months. Mostly due to Biden’s mishandling of the economy. This all began because China allowed the Wuhan Influenza to spread unchecked, while they controlled its spread within their borders.

Yet no one has really investigated the origins of Covid-19.

And why should they, after all the World Health Organization said that it was spread from a bat to man, probably from a wet fish market in Wuhan, China. The wet market was conveniently located only blocks from the mysterious Wuhan Virology Laboratory. And yet, the WHO found no connection between the two.

But President Trump did. And he cut America’s connection to that United Nations organization. The WHO received most of its funding from the U.S. taxpayers, yet it was run by China and in China’s interest. No one in the MSM, worldwide, found this the least bit suspect. Biden has rejoined this worthless group that squandered billions of U.S. taxpayer dollars just to protect China.

So the world went into mass hysteria, locking up their citizens under house arrest, disrupting commerce, mandating face masks, six-foot separations, no large groups, and all the other draconian measures put into place over what was hyped as the worst pandemic known to mankind.

The western world, especially America, suffered dearly.

Italy suffered first, and due to freedom of open borders throughout the E.U., it rapidly spread to the rest of Europe. Iran also had great problems with Covid-19. The connection between Italy and Iran is that both freely admitted Chinese citizens and have a large Communist Chinese population helping them with their economy through large investments.

In the United States, our press and Democrat politicians went into overdrive to limit or suppress our freedoms. Our MSM reported only CCP propaganda, and social media shut down anyone who tried to connect the Chinese flu with China. They specifically targeted conservative institutions and citizens.

Democrat politicians in charge of cities, counties, and states, mandated that Marijuana distributors be left open, while churches were closed. As abortions went on nonstop, hip or knee replacements were stopped altogether. They thrived on punishing Americans who were working, middle-class, or business owners.

And the small businesses of all types were shut down, except for porn shops and the things leftist can’t live without. You do not need to be told the litany of what was done under the banner of keeping us safe from ourselves. After all, Democrats know better how to protect us than we do ourselves. (Gov. Cuomo sent 6,300 COVID-19 patients to nursing homes during pandemic)

For a year we waited for a vaccine to protect us from the deadly Covid-19

And in record time, through Donald Trump’s program, the vaccine was developed. We take the shots, yet Democrats told us we still need to hide behind masks, not go outside, in groups, and for God’s sake, never inside with two or more people, especially in a church. Stay six feet away from each other in the airport. Then join 300 other passengers in a confined metal tube hurtling through the air.

However, all that preaching is proving to be as false as Joe Biden winning the presidential election in 2020. Day after day as new revelations are being published that everything we were told about Covid-19 was wrong, it proves that our government, Democrats, their propaganda ministry, the MSM, are either liars or fools. Or we are. Fools, that is.

Whichever they are, it is all the proof needed that we should never heed them again. Those who do are too far gone to redeem. It is one more reason that conservatives need to band together as MAGA Republicans to defeat Democrats at all levels: from dog catcher, up to President of the United States.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
C19jab.jpg

lukdiver

Seeker
Reaction score
Not only is NAC going away but went looking on eBay for ivermectin and just one tube of Durvet paste there at a high price and where I was able to find the injectable 1% (I take it orally like the paste) its gone too (supplier was Piccard Meds 4 Pets Corp, they have the injectable reasonable but paste is expensive). Checking Tractor Supply online I still see them but looks like 'certain' supplements targeted by FDA are going away. I bought the injectable 1% 50ml (yrs supply+) but all I'm seeing is 250ml. I just draw 1.8ml and mix with water, best with a slightly fatty meal. It's covered pretty well on the FLCCC site ( https://covid19criticalcare.com/ivermectin-in-covid-19/ )and basically 85% effective as prophylaxis.

Attachments

• P1010289.JPG
    P1010289.JPG
    147.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not only is NAC going away but went looking on eBay for ivermectin and just one tube of Durvet paste there at a high price and where I was able to find the injectable 1% (I take it orally like the paste) its gone too (supplier was Piccard Meds 4 Pets Corp, they have the injectable reasonable but paste is expensive). Checking Tractor Supply online I still see them but looks like 'certain' supplements targeted by FDA are going away. I bought the injectable 1% 50ml (yrs supply+) but all I'm seeing is 250ml. I just draw 1.8ml and mix with water, best with a slightly fatty meal. It's covered pretty well on the FLCCC site ( https://covid19criticalcare.com/ivermectin-in-covid-19/ )and basically 85% effective as prophylaxis.
That tells me the next stage of their plan will be worse.

So 10K died of beer flu & another 50% have died by stupid choice.........

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

There's plenty of the stuff available

Last edited:

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Pharm companies can only get an EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) if no other treatments exist. Now you know why they attacked HCQ, Ivermectin, etc. so hard. $$$$$

https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/vaccines/emergency-use-authorization-vaccines-explained

An Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) is a mechanism to facilitate the availability and use of medical countermeasures, including vaccines, during public health emergencies, such as the current COVID-19 pandemic. Under an EUA, FDA may allow the use of unapproved medical products, or unapproved uses of approved medical products in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions when certain statutory criteria have been met, including that there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives.

HCQ has been used for decades, is OTC in many countries and is safe enough for pregnant women to take. It's out of patent and cost pennies to make.

No way for a billionaire to make more billions. Unless it was shut down with fake news, even costing some doctors who cared more about their patients their livelihoods.

It's no surprise when you see how much pharm companies advertise on tv to know how much sway they have on media companies and can threaten to pullback money if they don't report on things the way they want.

It was considered safer than tylenol or aspirin until it got in the way of pharm companies making billions.

Trump pushing HCQ made it easy for the news to attack it and the normies to get behind the hate for it. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump was told to push HCQ for those exact results.

We're told Africa was going to be wiped out by covid but they have much less than expected deaths.

Is it because they have HCQ, Monoclonal Antibody Infusion (2 hr. IV) therapy (Dr. Ben Carson received) Ivermectin left out on purpose? So they could get their mRNA gene therapies labeled as vaccines?

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/amazon-fulfillment-center-near-toronto-ordered-closed-over-covid-19-outbreak

I find the mention of "COVID" variants interesting. It would be informative to know if any of the people afflicted with the new apparent cases of "COVID" have been vaccinated. The vaccines may be driving the more rapid evolution of "variants". I think this is the result of the "immune escape" mentioned in a video by Dr. Bossche whom I'd describe as a "mass vaccination" whistleblower.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Media takes to the streets to prove or disprove thatt magnets stick to injection sites

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
9624685C-EC2E-46E2-B0D2-9A3B939CB81E.jpeg