• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Media takes to the streets to prove or disprove thatt magnets stick to injection sites

I already know magnets stick to the injection site. The media will brush it off

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1621987352140.png

Talk Show Host Wendy Williams Leaves Dr. Oz Stuttering When She Repeatedly Says She Will Not Be Getting the Covid Vaccine

Talk show host Wendy Williams confidently asserted she will not be getting the Covid vaccine.

“I’m not getting the vaccine,” Wendy Williams told Dr. Oz. “I don’t trust it.”

Dr. Oz didn’t know how to process this information at first so he tried to guilt Wendy Williams into rethinking her decision because of her celebrity status.

“What you say and believe is so important to a lot of people because millions and millions of Americans are going to say ‘Wendy Williams didn’t get a vaccine so I don’t want to get a vaccine,'” Dr. Oz said asking her if there is anything that would make her comfortable getting the vaccine.

“I’m not getting the vaccine,” Wendy Williams said after Dr. Oz implied she might die if the doesn’t get the jab.

Big Media and Big Tech are censoring, shadowbanning and blocking information about the experimental Covid vaccine.
Dr. Ryan Cole, owner and operator of Cole Diagnostics, has been very outspoken against the Covid lockdowns/quarantine and has warned about the mRNA vaccine.

The Idaho doctor said he is not anti-vaccine but he warned against the experimental Covid jabs.

“We’ve seen more deaths from this shot than all vaccines in the last 20 years combined — and that’s just in the first 4 to 5 months,” he said a couple weeks ago during an appearance on Rose Unplugged 1320 WJAS.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/talk-show-host-wendy-williams-leaves-dr-oz-stuttering-repeatedly-says-will-not-getting-covid-vaccine-video/

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
View attachment 211781
Talk Show Host Wendy Williams Leaves Dr. Oz Stuttering When She Repeatedly Says She Will Not Be Getting the Covid Vaccine

Talk show host Wendy Williams confidently asserted she will not be getting the Covid vaccine.

“I’m not getting the vaccine,” Wendy Williams told Dr. Oz. “I don’t trust it.”

Dr. Oz didn’t know how to process this information at first so he tried to guilt Wendy Williams into rethinking her decision because of her celebrity status.

“What you say and believe is so important to a lot of people because millions and millions of Americans are going to say ‘Wendy Williams didn’t get a vaccine so I don’t want to get a vaccine,'” Dr. Oz said asking her if there is anything that would make her comfortable getting the vaccine.

“I’m not getting the vaccine,” Wendy Williams said after Dr. Oz implied she might die if the doesn’t get the jab.

Big Media and Big Tech are censoring, shadowbanning and blocking information about the experimental Covid vaccine.
Dr. Ryan Cole, owner and operator of Cole Diagnostics, has been very outspoken against the Covid lockdowns/quarantine and has warned about the mRNA vaccine.

The Idaho doctor said he is not anti-vaccine but he warned against the experimental Covid jabs.

“We’ve seen more deaths from this shot than all vaccines in the last 20 years combined — and that’s just in the first 4 to 5 months,” he said a couple weeks ago during an appearance on Rose Unplugged 1320 WJAS.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/talk-show-host-wendy-williams-leaves-dr-oz-stuttering-repeatedly-says-will-not-getting-covid-vaccine-video/
She's making perfect sense. Now she may be part of a controlled opposition to keep the division of the country alive but, if I was a fan of hers and on the fence, this video might sway me to opt out of the jab.

If she's genuine then kudos to her for opting out of the dark side. Does anyone ever escape once they've gone over to the dark side and have taken the fame and fortune? I think not!

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
It is known that the COVID vax is NOT a vaccine precisely because it uses NO coronavirus components in it's manufacture. Instead it has mRNA as the major functional component.

It is also known that a MAJOR ingredient in manufactured and processed foods and numerous commercial drinks is some form of sugar. This has been common for a century or more. Add in weaponized sugar in the form of High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS) + GMO corn and you get a Diabetes epidemic!

So, for MORE fun and games we now add in a manufactured "virus" (see: Wuhan sars-covid) then have a NEW discovery! Read all about it here:

New type of biochemical that could be in all life on earth discovered

Tessa Koumoundouros
Science Alert
Sat, 22 May 2021 12:00 UTC

glycolipids
© Juan Gaertner/Science Photo Library/Getty Images
Chaotic cell membranes (with glycolipids in yellow).
The wonderful mess of molecules that make up living things is so complex, biologists have overlooked an entire class of them - until now. This missed bit of biochemistry is neither rare nor hard to find; it's just no one had thought to look for it before.

"This is a stunning discovery of an entirely new class of biomolecules," said Stanford biochemist Carolyn Bertozzi.

"It's really a bombshell because the discovery suggests that there are biomolecular pathways in the cell that are completely unknown to us."

Biologists have a fairly good grasp of our main molecular building blocks. You've got carbohydrates (like starch), lipids (fats), nucleic acids (DNA), and proteins (muscle).

These are further divided into subtypes; for example, cellulose and sugars are carbohydrates. Then there are combinations between these groups, such as when different sugars combine with lipids in a red blood cell, forming the ABO blood types.

Glycans are chains of sugar molecules that can latch onto fats and proteins in a process called
glycosylation, helping their transportation through a cell or folding into the correct shapes for their purpose. They are involved in many fundamental processes of biology, from development of embryos to recognition of pathogens.

The researchers, led by biochemist Ryan Flynn now at Boston Children's Hospital, discovered that glycans could also attach to non-coding RNAs.

This was a surprise because RNA was previously thought to function only inside cells - within their nucleus and fluid - whereas glycans are usually separated from them by membranes in a cell's little organelles or on the cell's surface.

"RNA and glycans live in two separate worlds if you believe the textbooks," said Bertozzi.

glycoRNA
© Ryan Flynn
Three products of glycolysis, including the newly discovered glycoRNA.
They worked this out by tagging glycol molecules with sialic acid in laboratory cells and extracting the RNA. Sure enough, some of the purified RNA had a sialic acid-labeled sugar coating.

The team then found the glycoRNA within every cell they checked - in human, mouse, hamster, and zebrafish - species separated by hundreds of million years of evolution. This suggests these molecules may have some sort of important biological function that's been preserved across life on Earth.

Comparing the RNA bits of glycoRNA against RNA databases, Flynn and colleagues also discovered some of those molecules match RNAs linked to diseases.

"Some of the RNAs modified by glycans to form glycoRNA have a sordid history of association with autoimmune diseases," explained Bertozzi.

It had previously been thought these bits of RNA were mostly inaccessible to our immune system because they were tucked safely away within our cells and only released through cell death.

"We found that glycoRNAs are on the cell surface, just like proteins and lipids,"
Flynn told Nancy Fliesler at Boston Children's Hospital.

"This is exciting because it means that glycoRNAs can participate directly in cell-to-cell communication. That was previously thought to be off-limits for RNAs, which had not been thought to play a role on the cell surface."

The ability of glycans to link directly to RNA appears unlikely, so the team suspects there is a third, very small molecule acting as glue.

They point out that not all glycans contain sialic acid - which they used to detect the glycoRNA - so they likely missed more species to discover within this molecular class.

"When you find something brand-new like these glycoRNAs, they're so many questions to ask," said Flynn.

While glycoRNAs functions are still a mystery, their discovery will hopefully lead to many more answers soon, possibly about some people's troublesome immune systems.

This research was published in Cell.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Watch the fake news at the beginning... then the truth is presented.

WHAT’S REALLY GOING ON IN INDIA​

The Highwire with Del Bigtree

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
One thing that's going on, is India's DIET is insufficient.

China and India have the lowest per-capita meat consumption.

It's also the area where Beer Cooties have swept the hardest.

Other areas have included the poor sections of Italy, where I expect they live on starches, like pasta. A high-protein diet seems to be key in fighting this thing off.

1622001922987.png

So, know what you're getting, when you let these SJW Snowflakes re-imagine your diet for you.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It's also the area where Beer Cooties have swept the hardest.
I've come to the conclusion that the beer virus pandemic in India is a full blown media circus designed to put fear into the 1st world using a far away land as the raison d'être.

i.e., it's not real.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Mild coronavirus infection leaves behind lasting antibody protection, research suggests​

The team is currently studying whether COVID-19 vaccines also induce long-lived antibody-producing cells​

By Alexandria Hein | Fox News

Even a mild case of coronavirus could leave people with lifelong protection against the virus, a new study suggests, with researchers calling previous reports that immunity was not long-lived following infection "a misinterpretation of the data."

In the study, conducted by Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis and published May 24 in the journal Nature, researchers took bone marrow samples from 18 out of 77 participants who were already signed up to give blood samples at three-month intervals starting about a month after initial infection. The bone marrow samples were taken between seven and eight months after initial COVID infection. Five of the 18 participants then gave second bone marrow samples four months later.

The team compared those samples with bone marrow taken from 11 people who had never been diagnosed with COVID-19.

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My youngest daughter just had her annual check up after having cancer 4 years ago. My wife asked about checking for antibodies since we all had covid earlier this year and sure enough she does have them. Not sure of exactly what it means for her or the duration of that protection. But she had an extremely light case; runny nose and a few coughs and sneezes for maybe a whole day and she was done with it.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Language warning...

Is the vaccine blitzkrieg starting to lose steam?

Last edited by a moderator:

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Pharm companies can only get an EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) if no other treatments exist. Now you know why they attacked HCQ, Ivermectin, etc. so hard. $$$$$

https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/vaccines/emergency-use-authorization-vaccines-explained

An Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) is a mechanism to facilitate the availability and use of medical countermeasures, including vaccines, during public health emergencies, such as the current COVID-19 pandemic. Under an EUA, FDA may allow the use of unapproved medical products, or unapproved uses of approved medical products in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions when certain statutory criteria have been met, including that there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives.

HCQ has been used for decades, is OTC in many countries and is safe enough for pregnant women to take. It's out of patent and cost pennies to make.

No way for a billionaire to make more billions. Unless it was shut down with fake news, even costing some doctors who cared more about their patients their livelihoods.

It's no surprise when you see how much pharm companies advertise on tv to know how much sway they have on media companies and can threaten to pullback money if they don't report on things the way they want.

It was considered safer than tylenol or aspirin until it got in the way of pharm companies making billions.

Trump pushing HCQ made it easy for the news to attack it and the normies to get behind the hate for it. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump was told to push HCQ for those exact results.

We're told Africa was going to be wiped out by covid but they have much less than expected deaths.

Is it because they have HCQ, Monoclonal Antibody Infusion (2 hr. IV) therapy (Dr. Ben Carson received) Ivermectin left out on purpose? So they could get their mRNA gene therapies labeled as vaccines?

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/amazon-fulfillment-center-near-toronto-ordered-closed-over-covid-19-outbreak

I find the mention of "COVID" variants interesting. It would be informative to know if any of the people afflicted with the new apparent cases of "COVID" have been vaccinated. The vaccines may be driving the more rapid evolution of "variants". I think this is the result of the "immune escape" mentioned in a video by Dr. Bossche whom I'd describe as a "mass vaccination" whistleblower.
I got my homeopathics squirreled away. I will look into squirreling away some NAC for "covering my ass".

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Dr. Judy Mikovits: Suramin is ANTIDOTE for covid vaccine and Reverses Autism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYHrmmmoX30

1. Suramin and Autism

Suramin is a 100-year-old drug developed to treat African sleeping sickness and river blindness. Though it has been investigated for other diseases, including cancer, it is not approved for any therapeutic use in the United States.

However, a small, randomized clinical trial conducted by Robert Naviaux, MD, PhD , professor of medicine, pediatrics and pathology, and colleagues at University of California San Diego School of Medicine have found that a single intravenous dose of suramin produced dramatic, but transient, improvement of core symptoms of autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Currently, there are no drugs approved for treating the core symptoms of ASD.

More broadly, the trial findings support the “cell danger response theory,” which posits that autism and other chronic conditions are fundamentally driven by metabolic dysfunction—and thus treatable. Naviaux and his co-authors propose larger, longer clinical trials to assess suramin (or similar drugs) as an ASD treatment. …

https://health.ucsd.edu/news/topics/suramin-autism/pages/default.aspx

https://archive.is/9Y6ma

2. '''Autism and Suramin in the Time of COVID-19'

May 13, 2020 — Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a complicated condition with multiple causal factors. At the most basic level, we believe ASD is the result of a multisystem cellular response to environmental and genetic stresses. Called the cell danger response, it results in over-release of ATP, the fundamental carrier of energy. Too much ATP signaling disrupts normal functioning in many types of cells, including how neurons communicate and work together.

Suramin is a century-old drug used to treat African sleeping sickness or trypanosomiasis. It works by inhibiting ATP signaling. In animal studies and in a small Phase I/II clinical trial completed in 2017, we reported that suramin produced dramatic reductions in classic ASD symptoms, such as social abnormalities and learning disabilities. These improvements were temporary, and disappeared in about 8 weeks after the single dose of suramin wore off. We are now in development of a second, larger clinical trial. Progress toward this trial has been slow but steady, no surprise given the complexity of ASD and the need to advance this novel approach carefully, fully supported by empirical evidence and best scientific practices.

Like labs around the world, we have not been immune from the effects of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic. It has caused some delays and complications. Nonetheless, we expect to have all approvals in place to launch the second trial in spring of 2021.''

https://health.ucsd.edu/news/topics/Suramin-Autism/Pages/COVID-19-Response.aspx

https://archive.is/wip/6i9KE

3. Updates at Dr. Naviaux website

https://naviauxlab.ucsd.edu/

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Save up your own blood for use if planning a surgery. Otherwise you are SOL.
Who allows you do do that, what clinics or hospitals?

And how do you know you're really receiving back your own blood? These people are POLITICIZED. They've become LIARS and KILLERS.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Dr. Judy Mikovits: Suramin is ANTIDOTE for covid vaccine and Reverses Autism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYHrmmmoX30

1. Suramin and Autism

Suramin is a 100-year-old drug developed to treat African sleeping sickness and river blindness. Though it has been investigated for other diseases, including cancer, it is not approved for any therapeutic use in the United States.

However, a small, randomized clinical trial conducted by Robert Naviaux, MD, PhD , professor of medicine, pediatrics and pathology, and colleagues at University of California San Diego School of Medicine have found that a single intravenous dose of suramin produced dramatic, but transient, improvement of core symptoms of autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Currently, there are no drugs approved for treating the core symptoms of ASD.

More broadly, the trial findings support the “cell danger response theory,” which posits that autism and other chronic conditions are fundamentally driven by metabolic dysfunction—and thus treatable. Naviaux and his co-authors propose larger, longer clinical trials to assess suramin (or similar drugs) as an ASD treatment. …

https://health.ucsd.edu/news/topics/suramin-autism/pages/default.aspx

https://archive.is/9Y6ma

2. '''Autism and Suramin in the Time of COVID-19'

May 13, 2020 — Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a complicated condition with multiple causal factors. At the most basic level, we believe ASD is the result of a multisystem cellular response to environmental and genetic stresses. Called the cell danger response, it results in over-release of ATP, the fundamental carrier of energy. Too much ATP signaling disrupts normal functioning in many types of cells, including how neurons communicate and work together.

Suramin is a century-old drug used to treat African sleeping sickness or trypanosomiasis. It works by inhibiting ATP signaling. In animal studies and in a small Phase I/II clinical trial completed in 2017, we reported that suramin produced dramatic reductions in classic ASD symptoms, such as social abnormalities and learning disabilities. These improvements were temporary, and disappeared in about 8 weeks after the single dose of suramin wore off. We are now in development of a second, larger clinical trial. Progress toward this trial has been slow but steady, no surprise given the complexity of ASD and the need to advance this novel approach carefully, fully supported by empirical evidence and best scientific practices.

Like labs around the world, we have not been immune from the effects of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic. It has caused some delays and complications. Nonetheless, we expect to have all approvals in place to launch the second trial in spring of 2021.''

https://health.ucsd.edu/news/topics/Suramin-Autism/Pages/COVID-19-Response.aspx

https://archive.is/wip/6i9KE

3. Updates at Dr. Naviaux website

https://naviauxlab.ucsd.edu/
Don't know what to make of this, except: To the Elites, there IS no problem.

An impaired populace, like other manifestations of chaos, translate into MOAR POWER for them.

We'll not have this drug. Not so long as we have our mediocre, megalomaniac Elites. And we'll not be rid of them until the collapse of this civilization.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

And how do you know you're really receiving back your own blood? These people are POLITICIZED. They've become LIARS and KILLERS.
USUALLY your local blood center.
Simple: 1st you tell the blood center this is not a donation. It is for your upcoming surgery ( give the date of surgery and where). As you are preparing for the blood withdraw you are provided with a barscan number tag/card. Your tag numbers will have an identical tag and number ( that was printed, several of them, at the same time, and adhered to the blood bag, test tubes, and lab samples...).
You read your numbers as the phlebotomist reads and says your numbers on the bag.
I have made close to 17 gallons of blood donations, so far in my life.
Some were for specific family member's needs. ( otherwise the hospital adds addition charges for "acquiring" the blood.)

When the blood is needed (usually w/i 30day window) you or your loved one has your tag/card. The nurse that brings in the blood reads the bar scan numbers out loud to you or loved one to verify against your tag/card BEFORE hooking up the blood.
You always have the right to refuse any infusion even your own blood.

There are times to be paranoid. THIS is not one of them.
Personally I am more afraid of being put to sleep FOR the surgery than anything else.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
And how do you know you're really receiving back your own blood?
They use a matching number system. When I donated plasma they made sure I got my blood back by showing me the number and asking if it was the same.

Of course if you are 'under' (knocked out) that might pose a different system....

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

CV19 Vax Resistant Mutations, Ballot Audits Continue, Inflation Tax

By Greg Hunter On May 28, 2021 In Weekly News Wrap-Ups 105 Comments
By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com (WNW 482 5.28.21)
According to the 2008 Nobel Prize winner in medicine, Luc Montagnier, the CV19 vaccines are creating variants or mutations that are resistant to the CV19 vaccine. He also says that he is following the global vaccination push closely and says he is documenting that the “curve of vaccination is followed by the curve of deaths.” Montagnier says he is seeing “patients who have become sick with Corona after being vaccinated.”
The mainstream press is already trying to tamp this down by saying Montagnier is an “anti-vaxer” and was misquoted. I guarantee you he is not misquoted here on USAWatchdog.com. See for yourself.

Election integrity audits are continuing but are also being vigorously resisted by Democrats in several states. The mainstream media (MSM), which has become a propaganda arm of Deep State Democrats, are writing one negative story after another. They are calling the auditors “grifters” and the audits “bogus.” These are the same organizations who told us the CV19 virus did not come from a lab in China, and now we know, that, too was a propaganda lie. It all will eventually boil down to the voting machines and the actual ballots.
During the 2020 campaign, Vice President Joe Biden famously said that his tax increase will not be paid by anyone making less than $400,000 a year. If you consider the inflation rate that is vaulting higher, you know everyone who eats or drives a car is being taxed by inflation. Now, Biden wants Congress to approve a $6 trillion budget in fiscal 2022. How’s he going to pay for that? Tax, tax and more tax on everyone and every company in America. Another Biden election promise fulfilled.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone seen any information about the mRNA being transferred from mother to unborn child?
Will the child be born with mRNA?
If the mother had covid antibodies but no jab it is natural and she will pass them on to her fetus correct?
If the sperm donor got the jab and mother did not will the child be born with mRNA?
If the sperm donor had covid and had natural antibodies will the fetus?
If they jab children down to 6 moths old

If you give blood and don't have the jab is that more desirable than blood with the jab?
If you need blood and did not get the jab but the blood donor got the jab will it be passed on to you?
Can this mRNA be separated from the plasma?

Is the "great reset" not about money but about the jab?
Will time be measured by
BJ Before Jab
AJ After Jab

So many questions that have not been answered.

What horror show is this................ and how will it end?

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
If you give blood and don't have the jab is that more desirable than blood with the jab?
IDK
But I do know early in the outbreak my local blood center was offering a free test to see if you carried antigens for WuFlu.
They were planning plasma donations for critical patients on respirators. They drop the issue like a hot rock.
My WAG is they were told they were stepping on Pharma toes and stopped.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
MW210528.jpg

The Fauci virus. That might catch on. LOL!

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
The latest scare tactic down my way has worked to get the sheep running to vaccination centres; city slickers are beyond redemption.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
The Fauci criminality somehow made it into a MSM paper:

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/wo...k/news-story/3c604681cfcbfeda88bac25e372a1b8a

Anthony Fauci backed virus experiments ‘despite pandemic risk’​

America’s top medical adviser for the coronavirus, Anthony Fauci, argued that the benefits of experimenting on contagious viruses – manipulating and heightening their infectious potency – was worth the risk of a laboratory accident sparking a pandemic.

In previously unreported remarks, Dr Fauci supported the contentious gain-of-function experiments that some now fear might have led to an escape from a Wuhan laboratory causing the Covid-19 pandemic, calling them “important work”.

An investigation by The Weekend Australian has also confirmed Dr Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, did not alert senior White House officials before lifting the ban on gain-of-function research in 2017.

Writing in the American Society for Microbiology in October 2012, Dr Fauci acknowledged the controversial scientific research could spark a pandemic.

“In an unlikely but conceivable turn of events, what if that scientist becomes infected with the virus, which leads to an outbreak and ultimately triggers a pandemic?” he wrote. “Many ask reasonable questions: given the possibility of such a scenario – however remote – should the initial experiments have been performed and/or published in the first place, and what were the processes involved in this decision?

“Scientists working in this field might say – as indeed I have said – that the benefits of such experiments and the resulting knowledge outweigh the risks.

“It is more likely that a pandemic would occur in nature, and the need to stay ahead of such a threat is a primary reason for performing an experiment that might appear to be risky.”

In the paper, Dr Fauci also writes: “Within the research community, many have expressed concern that important research progress could come to a halt just because of the fear that someone, somewhere, might attempt to replicate these experiments sloppily. This is a valid concern.”

Dr Fauci has led the US response to the outbreak but is now facing serious questions about his role in funding the radical experiments being conducted inside the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

A forthcoming book, What Really Happened in Wuhan, documents increasing concerns that a leak from the Wuhan lab – and not natural spread via an animal in a wet market – could have sparked the Covid-19 crisis that has up-ended every nation in the world and killed 3.4 million people.

Dr Fauci on May 11 reversed his position on whether Covid-19 had leaked from the WIV, and said he was now “not convinced” the virus had developed naturally and authorities needed to find out “exactly what happened”.

Gain-of-function experiments – often with bat-derived coronaviruses – centre on manipulating, splicing and recombining viruses potentially into strands of highly infectious and little understood diseases.

This type of research carries such a risk of causing a pandemic that the Obama administration paused funding for gain-of-function experiments in 22 fields in 2014, including those involving SARS, influenza and MERS.

US President Joe Biden this week ordered a fresh US intelligence inquiry into whether the virus had originated at the laboratory, while WHO director-general Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said his team’s inquiry into the origins did not sufficiently examine an accidental laboratory leak.

The NIH has come under significant criticism in recent weeks over funding WIV research relating to change-of-function, which Dr Fauci denies. Earlier this month, he told a US Senate hearing that the NIH “has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the WIV”.

Yet papers published as late as last year in American peer-reviewed academic journals that include WIV researchers – including its prominent virologist Shi Zhengli – disclose that work on coronaviruses had been funded by at least three NIH grants.

At the time of Dr Fauci’s paper, there was a voluntary ban on gain-of-function research related to highly infectious influenza viruses. He asked what would happen if the experiments were conducted by a lab not subject to adequate safety regulations.

“Putting aside the specter of bioterrorism for the moment, consider this hypothetical scenario: an important gain-of-function experiment involving a virus with serious pandemic potential is performed in a well-regulated, world-class laboratory by experienced investigators, but the information from the experiment is then used by another scientist who does not have the same training and facilities and is not subject to the same regulations,” he wrote.

Dr Fauci wrote that virologists needed to respect “that there are genuine and legitimate concerns about this type of research, both domestically and globally.”

“We cannot expect those who have these concerns to simply take us, the scientific community, at our word that the benefits of this work outweigh the risks, nor can we ignore their calls for greater transparency, their concerns about conflicts of interest, and their efforts to engage in a dialogue about whether these experiments should have been performed in the first place,” Dr Fauci wrote.

“Those of us in the scientific community who believe in the merits of this work have the responsibility to address these concerns thoughtfully and respectfully.”

Dr Fauci added: “Granted, the time it takes to engage in such a dialog could potentially delay or even immobilize the conduct of certain important experiments and the publication of valuable information that could move the field forward for the good of public health,”

“If we want to continue this important work, we collectively need to do a better job of articulating the scientific rationale for such experiments well before they are performed and provide discussion about the potential risk to public health, however remote,” he wrote.

In December 2017, the National Institute of Health, of which the NIAID is a part, announced it would resume funding the gain-of-function research.

Multiple Trump administration officials told The Weekend Australian Dr Fauci had not raised the issue of restarting the research funding with senior figures in the White House.

“It kind of just got rammed through,” one official said.

“I think there’s truth in the narrative that the (National Security Council) staff, the president, the White House chief-of-staff, those people were in the dark that he was switching back on the research.”

The Weekend Australian has also confirmed that neither Mike Pompeo, the then director of the Central Intelligence Agency, nor National Security Council member Matthew Pottinger, was briefed.

The experiments are also opposed by prominent scientists, including the Cambridge Working Group of 200 researchers which issued a public warning in 2014.

“Accident risks with newly created “potential pandemic pathogens” raise grave new concerns,” the group’s letter read. “Laboratory creation of highly transmissible, novel strains of dangerous viruses, especially but not limited to influenza, poses substantially increased risks.

“An accidental infection in such a setting could trigger outbreaks that would be difficult or impossible to control. Historically, new strains of influenza, once they establish transmission in the human population, have infected a quarter or more of the world’s population within two years.”

And Steven Salzberg, of the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, in 2015 said the benefits of gain-of-function research were “minimal at best” and they could “far more safely be obtained through other avenues of research”.

“I am very concerned that the continuing gain-of-function research on influenza viruses, and more recently on other viruses, presents extremely serious risks to the public health,” he wrote.

Dr Fauci did not respond to queries.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Jeez, CJ... Chill, bro.

Even I, Your Humble Obdn't &tc have stored my own blood for an operation.

Any hospital will do this. Hellfire, they even ASK you to do it. <-- Makes their job tres easier to guarantee problem-free transfusions for scheduled operations.

Think about it. These blood bags all have data written on them: Date, INTENDED PATIENT, Blood Type, Yada. There is no fucking sekrit conspiracy among the LIARS and KILLERS who will save your fucking life for you.

What kinda mindset have you backed yourself into? If you look at your incredible statement and then ask yourself:

1. "WHY in hell would they go to the trouble to draw your blood, label it, and then willfully switch it to a random bag just to be part of some LIAR/KILLER organized-evil cabal's dirty trick department?" :don't know:

2. "HOW the hell could "they" (LIARS/KILLERS) do that and try (successfully, per your input) to keep it a nationwide/worldwide sekrit from old train drivers and shot-up authors?

Jeez.

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Jeez, CJ... Chill, bro.

Even I, Your Humble Obdn't &tc have stored my own blood for an operation.

Any hospital will do this. Hellfire, they even ASK you to do it. <-- Makes their job tres easier to guarantee problem-free transfusions for scheduled operations.

Think about it. These blood bags all have data written on them: Date, INTENDED PATIENT, Blood Type, Yada. There is no fucking sekrit conspiracy among the LIARS and KILLERS who will save your fucking life for you.

What kinda mindset have you backed yourself into? If you look at your incredible statement and then ask yourself:

1. "WHY in hell would they go to the trouble to draw your blood, label it, and then willfully switch it to a random bag just to be part of some LIAR/KILLER organized-evil cabal's dirty trick department?" :don't know:

2. "HOW the hell could "they" (LIARS/KILLERS) do that and try (successfully, per your input) to keep it a nationwide/worldwide sekrit from old train drivers and shot-up authors?

Jeez.
Ah.

Not maliciously. Simply because, no pfux given.

Because THEY KNOW BETTER. Just ask them. Christ, eight months ago my VA PCP, Doctor Karen, was pressuring me to have a Beer Cooties test. I raised the question of the procedure, of where the kits come from, of the possibility of infection FROM the deep nasal swab (where no stuff is supposed to go) and pointed out that I felt fine, no need for a test.

I was then given the tsk-tsk treatment and heard about "conspiracy theories." This, from a medical doctor (from the Faucci Medical School, no doubt) wearing a double-mask. Yeah, that should be reason to leave right there. But the VA gives you Hobson's Choice.

So I can see these smug, self-absorbed staffs, who know better than patients, know better than lab tests...just deciding, it doesn't matter. It's there, another patient needs blood...use it for HIM. Our squeamish troublemaker...will get blood out of the Red Cross supply when the time comes.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

The origin of COVID: Did people or nature open Pandora’s box at Wuhan?​

By Nicholas Wade, May 5, 2021

Members of the World Health Organization (WHO) team investigating the origins of the COVID-19 coronavirus arrive by car at the Wuhan Institute of Virology on February 3. (Photo by HECTOR RETAMAL/AFP via Getty Images)

Members of the World Health Organization (WHO) team investigating the origins of the COVID-19 coronavirus arrive by car at the Wuhan Institute of Virology on February 3. (Photo by HECTOR RETAMAL/AFP via Getty Images)

The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted lives the world over for more than a year. Its death toll will soon reach three million people. Yet the origin of pandemic remains uncertain: The political agendas of governments and scientists have generated thick clouds of obfuscation, which the mainstream press seems helpless to dispel.

In what follows I will sort through the available scientific facts, which hold many clues as to what happened, and provide readers with the evidence to make their own judgments. I will then try to assess the complex issue of blame, which starts with, but extends far beyond, the government of China.

By the end of this article, you may have learned a lot about the molecular biology of viruses. I will try to keep this process as painless as possible. But the science cannot be avoided because for now, and probably for a long time hence, it offers the only sure thread through the maze.

more:

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

COVID Vaccine Injury Reports Among 12- to 17-Year-Olds More Than Triple in 1 Week, VAERS Data Show

Every Friday, VAERS makes public all vaccine injury reports received as of a specified date, usually about a week prior to the release date. Today’s data show that between Dec. 14, 2020 and May 21, a total of 227,521 total adverse eventswere reported to VAERS, including 4,406 deaths — an increase of 205 over the previous week — and 21,537 serious injuries, up 3,009 since last week.

18 Connecticut Teens Hospitalized for Heart Problems After COVID Vaccines, White House Says Young People Should Still Get the Shots

The mother of 17-year-old Gregory Hatton, diagnosed with pericarditis within days of his second dose of the vaccine, said her son “basically has a heart condition now and it’s terrifying.”

Rand Paul: I’m Not Getting Vaccinated Because I Already Had COVID

In a radio interview, Sen. Rand Paul said because he had COVID, he has acquired natural immunity. Some scientists not only agree, but warn that people who previously had the virus may be at risk of being injured by the vaccine.

And this is why...

9 New ‘Vaccine Billionaires’ Amass Combined Net Worth of $19.3 Billion During Pandemic

A new report by People’s Vaccine Alliance reveals how Big Pharma’s monopoly on COVID vaccines generated a massive increase in wealth for a handful of people.
By Children's Health Defense Team

The global push to develop a vaccine for COVID-19 has spawned nine new 'vaccine billionaires.'

A new report shows the global push to develop a vaccine for COVID-19 has spawned nine new “vaccine billionaires” who have amassed a combined net wealth of $19.3 billion.
The author of the report, People’s Vaccine Alliance, said the pharmaceutical industry’s monopoly on COVID vaccines has generated a massive increase in wealth for a handful of people.
In addition to the nine new “vaccine billionaires,” the coalition of health and humanitarian organizations, world leaders and economists said “eight existing billionaires — who have extensive portfolios in the COVID-19 vaccine pharma corporationshave seen their combined wealth increase by $32.2 billion.”

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
FauciVirus.jpg

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

QUARANTINE STRESS DISORDER​

Amazing Polly on torture and the 4 stages of brainwashing

COVID is taking its toll on many people. The stress is enormous. Today I read a letter from Dr. David Gersten, an expert on PTSD, who believes there is a new condition called Quarantine Stress Disorder.

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Can someone here help a stacker out?

Over at another BBS board, there's a masktard who's DEMANDING...PROOF of what, not only that we all know, but which has been demonstrated. The folly of the CDC Narrative, how the magic masks work - you know, that viruses bind to saliva and spray and the masks catch them. And, I guess, magically destroy them.

It's idiocy; it's not how viruses are expelled from the body...AND there was a news blurb on alternative sites, about three months ago, DISPROVING that...but Google has tweaked the algorithms, and I can't find it. Or its link here.

Also: Discussion about N99 mask porousness (five microns, IIRC) versus virus size (one micron, again IIRC). I think someone linked to a scientific agency here.

And finally, the video of spray of some demonstrator who arranged a sneeze with a mask, showing how the spray was all over, same as if he had nothing on.

Thanks for any help. There's been SO MUCH disproving, I didn't bookmark all of them, and didn't even try to organize them. But some people, even those who're reasonable in other ways, just cling to their magic belief...and then turn like animals against apostates who don't share those beliefs.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Here's one on masks ineffectiveness

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
You could always introduce them to GIM2
Honestly, some of them you don't want here.

That's a politically-oriented board, with an overrun into current events, money and health issues...just as this is a hard-money site, with overlap into politics, health and current events. But some people just don't get it.

We have stackers here who're onboard the Liberal gravy train; just as there are Reagan conservatives over at the other board who really believe we just need "our people" running the Fed, and overseeing the money-printing.

That someone doesn't see the need for hard currency...is a reality I've had to deal with for decades. I used to be one of them.

But when someone buys into a brain-dead Narrative of how the Majik Mask cleanses all air, and how it's needed outdoors in the sunshine, or when the masktard is alone...it's indicative of how low we've sunk, that so many adults with responsible jobs, cannot engage in simple critical thinking and analysis of facts.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Our gracious Govner decreded new rules starting today. May he be praised.

Went to the supermarket today with my lovely wife. As we got out of the car, I was told that we no longer need to put on a mask. Sign on the door stated that if a person had the shot, they could go without. Nobody was asking. Was good to see faces again although not everyone went uncovered.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Went to the supermarket today with my lovely wife. As we got out of the car, I was told that we no longer need to put on a mask. Sign on the door stated that if a person had the shot, they could go without. Nobody was asking. Was good to see faces again although not everyone went uncovered.
Deleted from tweeter already

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

RINO!!!