• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Upcoming Dr. annual checkup. What are you "telling" your Dr.? Jab? Anti jab? Ivermectin? Vitamin D? Nothing as it's fake? Everything I keep thinking of there is no good way to answer a question that ends up in a .gov database and will be used against you and your social score.
Had my Kaiser annual physical in March. Because of my TRT (testosterone replacement therapy thru Defy Medical, telemedicine) protocol I keep my doctor up to date on my latest supplements and blood workups. Also mentioned my 'iMask Protocol' and she doesn't come off as 'unsupportive'. I'm on Medicare thru my retirement plan so not worried about problems as they aren't providing any of my meds. She asked about jab but didn't push it after my 'heck no' answer and saying I'd trust in ivermectin. I know more about TRT then her so she let's me run solo. I figure we're years from the Jab-Nazis requiring it for Medicare recipients and by then the bodies will be stacked out the door.

Last edited:

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Upcoming Dr. annual checkup. What are you "telling" your Dr.?
I do not "have" a doctor, and have never had regular checkups. The only remotely close thing was my two year aviation medical exam. After a few "list all medical..." bullshit lists, I got my doctor to accept "no change". Like most people, I had various times in the hospital for minor things, and I don't remember the dates and details of what happened two or three decades ago.

Jab? Anti jab? Ivermectin? Vitamin D? Nothing as it's fake?
My story is that until a decade ago, I had a regular history of getting a cold or flu that expanded to a mild case of pneumonia. Every year. Sometimes twice a year. I read up on vitamin C and then went on a low carb diet. My cold, flu, and pneumonia history stopped instantly. I take vitamin D when I remember to take it. I have taken ivermectin a few times. Why not? I have sometimes felt like there was an itching in my bowels. Maybe it was nothing, but why not give it a try? It is safe, right?

Everything I keep thinking of there is no good way to answer a question that ends up in a .gov database and will be used against you and your social score.
That's true. You can maybe skew the dialog a bit by spending some time on your anxiety from all this, and when the Dr. suggests anti-depressants, spend more time on asking about the safety of these meds.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Upcoming Dr. annual checkup. What are you "telling" your Dr.? Jab? Anti jab? Ivermectin? Vitamin D? Nothing as it's fake? Everything I keep thinking of there is no good way to answer a question that ends up in a .gov database and will be used against you and your social score.
I don't know your history but if it's just a routine checkup and you don't have any medical issues....
If it were me, I would skip my checkup. Next year just say you were waiting for all the sensationalism to die down.
???
YMMV

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I don't know your history but if it's just a routine checkup and you don't have any medical issues....
If it were me, I would skip my checkup. Next year just say you were waiting for all the sensationalism to die down.
???
YMMV
Did that last yr by phone with nurse, no changes, everything is fine & need to update my blood pressure script.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
PN210627b.jpg

People Have Died Because Of Fauci (2 min 28 sec):

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
While the 'law' may protect them from lawsuits, I'm guessing it won't protect big pharma and its properties from the torches and pitchforks brought forth by the relatives of the dead. As more die, that group of angry, incensed relatives strengthens and grows larger every day! Hopefully it will grow so large no police force can stop it and justice can finally be served!

Last edited:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Canada lets the cat out of the bag....They are so polite!
View attachment 216227

A public official in Nova Scotia makes an interesting admission. Hmmm.

https://twitter.com/NewGranada1979/status/1409185402280316929

REPORT: No longer about health. Canada will prevent groups from gathering in order to stop the spread of 'unauthorized information'.
The Gestapo (The Bolshevik Gestapo that is) is alive and well and coming to our neighborhoods soon.

Last edited:

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
REPORT: No longer about health. Canada will prevent groups from gathering in order to stop the spread of 'unauthorized information'.
There it is. PURE COMMUNISM at work.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Chinese executing people in the street during COVID Lockdowns.
Most people don't know how cruel and inhuman the Chinese government and much of their citizenry is. I've seen what they do to animals, SEVERELY torturing them while slaughtering them to improve the flavor of the meat. What they do to each other in the streets must be seen to be believed! Those in the many videos I've seen are not nice people!! Take those type of folks, give then the power and backing of the government and you have what we see in this video. Execution in the streets!

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Most people don't know how cruel and inhuman the Chinese government and much of their citizenry is. I've seen what they do to animals, SEVERELY torturing them while slaughtering them to improve the flavor of the meat. What they do to each other in the streets must be seen to be believed! Those in the many videos I've seen are not nice people!! Take those type of folks, give then the power and backing of the government and you have what we see in this video. Execution in the streets!
We've since retired (persona non gratias in 2 countries) from treasure-hunting in the 3rd World and one reason was due to a 'bad' trip to Indonesia in 1989. Took us 56-days to get out of that jam and made our 'banana republic' adventures (up to and including 9-days arrested as CIA spy in Panama)look lightweight by comparison. Some strange things were we only saw dogs that were manged so bad they weren't eatten & never saw a cat that had a normal tail as if you wanted a healthy baby you broke the tail of a cat. They needless to say were very skittery.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Chinese executing people in the street during COVID Lockdowns.
It could be true, but it is the Internet . Gun shots without any visuals added to a video?

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Some strange things were we only saw dogs that were manged so bad they weren't eaten & never saw a cat that had a normal tail as if you wanted a healthy baby you broke the tail of a cat.
Are you stating this was in China? If not, please tell. I am far from familiar with Chinese customs, but some many I have read are really despicable. Some are superstitions, such as you mentioned above. Add also horns or other body parts of troubled species. There are plenty of stories of Chinese companies cheating and lying about their products. Melamine is a form of protein?!

On an electronics forum, I observed that a member from China benefited from a University job in the US, and returned to China for better position. Okay. He wrote that he had no problem with the opression, and wanted to become part of the opressors. "I am okay with a feudal society, so long as I can be a baron."

I have to admit that I admire some parts of Chinese something. Is it some elements of their culture? Not sure. There is much to despise, but maybe some is really good. I do agree that "a stupid piece of plastic" should be cheap. I have spent decades mentally arguing against western business on that.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It could be true, but it is the Internet . Gun shots without any visuals added to a video?
Would you stand around and film while people are being massacred?

What would be the point of staging that kind of thing?

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Are you stating this was in China? If not, please tell. I am far from familiar with Chinese customs, but some many I have read are really despicable. Some are superstitions, such as you mentioned above. Add also horns or other body parts of troubled species. There are plenty of stories of Chinese companies cheating and lying about their products. Melamine is a form of protein?!

On an electronics forum, I observed that a member from China benefited from a University job in the US, and returned to China for better position. Okay. He wrote that he had no problem with the opression, and wanted to become part of the opressors. "I am okay with a feudal society, so long as I can be a baron."

I have to admit that I admire some parts of Chinese something. Is it some elements of their culture? Not sure. There is much to despise, but maybe some is really good. I do agree that "a stupid piece of plastic" should be cheap. I have spent decades mentally arguing against western business on that.
No, as stated it was Indonesia. Lot's of Chinese and a couple of the guys in our group where X-Nam and really freaking out with the AK's. I ended up doing a 15-day fast after they faked one. It was funny as same time as Ramadan and the Indo's thought it was great me fasting.Food wasn't good so only missed the local beer which was a decent pilsner. The cook (innocent as get-out, not like us)we had aboard was Christian from Iran and the muslims messed with her terrible, sick pricks. After escaping I was working on getting a fiance-visa for her but she joined her brother in New Zealand as a refuge. One of the guys floated a article in 'LA Magazine' as a trial-balloon for a movie but the whole thing was so bizarre no one bit. We were trying to dive the wreck of the 'Geldermelsen', a Dutch East Indianman lost 1754. It was a bad trip.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
  1. Researchers tried to hide that 82% of pregnant women who received vaccine in the first 20 weeks had miscarriages https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/h...owing-82-miscarriage-rate-in-vaccinated-women (story already removed, wow)

It's still stored in Google's cache

The paper referenced is below:

I have no idea where the article got the 82% miscarriage rate.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Aus MSM in meltdown

'The only winners out of today are the anti-vaxxers': Chris Uhlmann takes aim at Queensland government over AstraZeneca

Nine News Political Editor Chris Uhlmann has taken aim at Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk and Chief Health Officer Dr Jeannette Young's stance on the AstraZeneca vaccine.

Today the pair told a press conference that people under 40 should not get that vaccine, despite it being made available to younger Australians this week.

It sparked chaos and confusion between state leaders, health professionals and the public.

"What the Queensland Premier and her Chief Health Officer did today was simply astonishing," Uhlmann said tonight.
"If they wanted to shift blame for their lockdown onto the Prime Minister there was plenty of fertile ground on which to work.
"They could say the vaccine rollout is too slow, which is true.
"They could flog Scott Morrison for bad communication with doctors, or for his slow conversion to the idea of purpose-built quarantine.
"But they didn't do that.
"Instead, they attacked the quality of a vaccine that we desperately need to dig our way out of this prison.
"They played up the vanishingly small chance of dying from AstraZeneca and became the latest loud voices adding to fear and confusion in the community.
"It was breathtaking and the only winners out of today are the anti-vaxxers."

The AstraZeneca debate
Prime Minister Scott Morrison's call to extend eligibility for the AstraZeneca vaccine for anybody aged over 18 prompted alarm in some quarters.
Advice from the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI), as the government has acknowledged, has not changed, and the AstraZeneca vaccine continues to be recommended for use by over-60s only.

Ms Palaszczuk said National Cabinet did not make the decision to widen the availability of AstraZeneca to under-40s.
"National Cabinet did not make that decision," she said at her COVID-19 media briefing today.
"I'd like to ask the prime minister, did his cabinet make that decision?"
She called into question whether it was wise for the prime minister to allow younger Australians to get AstraZeneca.
"We want Queenslanders to get vaccinated," she said.

1625145269237.png

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Golden Regards
Uncle
You won't see this reported on the Communist News Network

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
"Instead, they attacked the quality of a vaccine that we desperately need to dig our way out of this prison.
"They played up the vanishingly small chance of dying from AstraZeneca and became the latest loud voices adding to fear and confusion in the community.
"It was breathtaking and the only winners out of today are the anti-vaxxers."
The only winners here will be the anti-vaxers, with their lives intact...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Stolen and passed on. This one needs to go viral folks! I also downloaded it for posterity because Twatter will probably remove the video and the account soon as this is the naked truth that the cabal doesn't want revealed

Stole this one too!! :dduck:
Both gone!

but saved

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Both gone!

but saved

It seems they're not gone as I clicked on both OPs and they both play for me

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Plandemic Film Stars Dr. David Martin and Dr. Judy Mikovits together in Public for the First Time Doing a Q&A Session​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score