• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
All gain of function is, is increasing virrulence of a poison in a lab to be directed at a token population.

Everything is poison, it is only a question of the dose. -Paracelsus

Last edited:

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Biden wants to send his crew door to door now to get jabs....this won't end well
...no no...just encourage you to get it...I'm telling them since they accept the man that identifies himself as a woman they can accept that I identify as being vaxxed.
I'll also inform them that Jonas Salk took years to discover the cure for polio and when I took it I didn't get polio and no side affects...thenk you and good bye!

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Biden wants to send his crew door to door now to get jabs....this won't end well
I've already seen people canvassing neighborhoods asking if you've had a the shot and offering help if they haven't. They are just short of bringing the needles with them (or having a van following).

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
12345.jpeg

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This is how we have been indoctrinated over the last 40 or so years on contagion and pandemics.

All total fucking lies...

Movies about pandemics:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
There would be no problem of running out of names if they just named the variants by the country they came from. For multiple variants from the same country it would just be India-1, India-2.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
hasn't it been weird over the past decade or two? all of; the 'yearly flu strain', time after time, comes out of China

it has a basic story line of: The Chinese Are Not Healthy

but no one ever talks about that

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Soft drinks are producing fake positive tests. Can we even trust the millions upon millions of tests at this point.....i know the answer..just asking out of spite

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Soft drinks are producing fake positive tests. Can we even trust the millions upon millions of tests at this point.....i know the answer..just asking out of spite
Spite On, Rusty, Spite On!

:2 thumbs up:

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

P-saki says WH encourages private sector to get innovative to encourge companies to require vaccines of employees and CUSTOMERS.

Here is a novel ideka jen....if you want p3ople to take the crap encourage the IRS to fore go personal income taxes for say...a decade.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

The entire story line is a fookin circus! There's really no rhyme nor reason to all the crap coming out now. None of it makes sense and none of it can be trusted to have any degree of truth.

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score

I like this line from his speech:

Now we need to go to community by community, neighborhood by neighborhood, and oftentimes, door to door — literally knocking on doors — to get help to the remaining people protected from the virus.

Freudian slip much?

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Here is a novel ideka jen....if you want p3ople to take the crap encourage the IRS to fore go personal income taxes for say...a decade.

Great idea, but, in a decade will the great majority of the pricked be dead, and unable to reap those benefits?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

they know it's stupid

American Airlines flight disrupted by teens who refused to wear masks​

July 06, 2021 at 5:29 am EDTBy Glenn Counts, wsoctv.com

video at link

CHARLOTTE — Dozens of passengers experienced a nightmare at Charlotte Douglas International Airport on Monday, telling Channel 9′s Glenn Counts that first mechanical problems and then a group of people refusing to wear masks left them stranded in the Queen City.

This weekend was projected to be one of the busiest travel weeks of the year, and the airport expected to see almost as many travelers as it did pre-pandemic.

Passengers on American Airlines Flight 893 to Nassau, Bahamas were in a position to depart Monday when a group of high school students decided to stage a mask rebellion that lasted for hours.

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Now we need to go to community by community, neighborhood by neighborhood, and oftentimes, door to door — literally knocking on doors — to get help to the remaining people protected from the virus.
Will they have arm bands?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
LWt-3830.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
LWt-3826.jpg

FULL IN DEPTH REPORT -
The Plan to Control the World​

This is not just an article, but a unique in depth overview of the globalist's strategy to use Covid-19 as an excuse to create global tyranny.
You will see how they suppress every effective cure for Covid-19, so they can enforce a very dangerous vaccine onto all of humanity. This vaccine will contain nanotechnology that connects us to artificial intelligence and start the process of transhumanism, making us hybrids that lose the ability to think freely. If you think that's insane, you're right. It is pure madness, but it's nevertheless the hidden agenda behind the vaccine for Covid-19.

Nothing is about your well-being, but everything is about creating a world of control. Read the entire report to see the facts for yourself.
You will also see abundant evidence that the pandemic has been planned for decades and how everything is orchestrated with mass fraud, global bribery, unprecedented censorship and extreme corruption in media, and governments.

Continue reading here:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Worth watching and/or downloading.
The video on this page is downloadable in MP4 format with just a click or two.

Lawyer Group Has the Evidence That Pandemic is Crime Against Humanity (Dr. Reiner Fuelmich):

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Go to 10:45.

China harvested 23&Me data to develop a bioweapon to target Europeans
Funded by US Taxpayer dollars
French scientists were booted from Wuhan and France was concerned early on that something was fishy with COVID
I don't see no firearm pointed at FAUCI.

:jail: :hunt: or :hang: IDC.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I don't see no firearm pointed at FAUCI.

:jail: :hunt: or :hang: IDC.

Can we start with thumb tacks? Lots and lots of thumb tacks. I mean we need notes to remember all of his BS.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1625715359826.png

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
we're a lawless society now...none of that matters anymore

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

What should you do when federal agents arrive at your door with questions about your personal health decisions?

Joe Biden announced this week he has commissioned “surge response teams” from the federal government to enter communities and neighborhoods with “low vaccination rates,” to the point of “knocking on doors” and pressuring people to get vaccinated.​

His press secretary, Jen Psaki, said these federal agents are only coming to our doors because they “care” deeply about us and don’t want to see us die from the CCP virus.

“We have the information they need on how safe and accessible the vaccine is,” Psaki said in her daily press briefing Tuesday, July 6.

Is this why roughly half of America refuses to get this injection? Because it’s not accessible? Surely it has nothing to do with the dismal safety record, with record numbers of reported deaths and injuries. And the seemingly limitless pressure to get the shots, with multinational corporations leveraging all their power against us, threatening our jobs and livelihoods, surely this wouldn’t set off any red flags in people’s minds, would it?

Why, for instance, is the military considering mandating the vaccine as early as September when only about 20 U.S. service members have died from COVID?

Why are children being encouraged to get the shot when so few have fallen ill or died from COVID?

This is not the first virus to come along, nor is it the most deadly. But never has there been this level of pressure on people to accept a specific medical treatment, let alone one that lacks full FDA approval and was rushed to market at “warp speed.”

They think if they repeat the hypnotic mantra “safe and effective” enough times, people will believe it. But when it’s all said and done there is going to be at least 35 to 40 percent of America that simply doesn’t buy the talking points.

Why? Because they read the reports, ignored or downplayed by mainstream “news” outlets, about the thousands of deaths and injuries it is causing. The most recent tragedy was a healthy 13-year-old boy in Michigan, Jacob Clynick, who died in his sleep after getting the second Pfizer shot.

If you are among the millions who fear the vax more than the virus, which is your right, what is the best way to deal with a federal agent who arrives at your door trying to persuade you otherwise?

I am tempted to hold up a picture of Jacob Clynick in silent protest.

ifjaqfbrnfeg3ose2dldvnsa7e.jpg

Jacob Clynick was a healthy 13-year-old before he got jabbed with Pfizer’s experimental mRNA treatment.

I sought the advice of several constitutional attorneys and here’s what they had to say.

John Whitehead is founder and president of the Charlottesville, Virginia-based Rutherford Institute and has been litigating civil rights cases against the government for more than 45 years. He said the first thing to remember is that these agents are coming to your home with one purpose in mind.

“They’re there for one reason, to collect information on you,” he said. “That can’t be good for you.”

They could get that information by questioning you directly, or by asking your neighbors to snitch on you.

“Data collection is out of control. Google, Amazon, Facebook are all collecting personal information on their users and they are working with the governments of the world in this,” Whitehead said. “So we have to be really careful here, because the government doesn’t have a good record on how they use the data they collect.”

Whitehead advises people to place “No Trespassing” signs at all entry points to their property.

“You simply ask them to leave,” said Whitehead. “You are under no obligation to answer any of their questions.

“At the point you ask them to leave your property they are trespassing. I am telling people to put up no trespassing signs because that makes it easier but even if you don’t have a sign, they are trespassing once you tell them to leave.”

‘A form of intimidation’
Many people, when confronted by a government agent, feel intimidated. The government knows this.

“It’s a form of intimidation,” Whitehead said. “Most people are fearful and so they will say ‘okay what do you need to know?’ I wouldn’t answer any questions you are uncomfortable in answering about your vaccine history or anything else. The more information you give them the more it can be used against you.”

He said it’s a waste of time trying to convince them of why you don’t want the vaccine, because they’re standing at your door to get you to take it.

“I advocate not saying anything to them. Just ask them [politely but firmly] to leave.

“I think the problem in America is people, most people, have no idea what their rights are,” he added. “Under the First Amendment you don’t have to speak to government officials, you have a right against unreasonable searches and seizures under the Fourth Amendment and the right to remain silent under the Fifth Amendment. Anyone can knock on your door unless you have a no trespassing sign, but if you look out the window and see government officials and you see them looking around, peering through windows, in my opinion you have a violation of the Fourth Amendment. They can ring the doorbell but once you put them on notice it’s time for them to leave, they can’t stay on your property.”

He advises people to immediately call the local police and report a trespasser on their property.

“It’s clear that if you own property and you have these people coming up and saying you have to answer these questions, that’s not true.

“That in itself is a propaganda effort, and they’re going to be asking pretty detailed questions. If these agents for example should see any guns in your house, this opens the door to other problems. The first thing I would say is I will call the police if you don’t leave my property immediately.”

Whitehead said it’s important to be as clear as possible. And you may wish to video your encounter with the government agent.

“Just say, ‘sir I’m calling the police at this point in time,’ but you have to make it clear you want them to leave and they’re violating the law. They’re trespassing. Your health is nobody’s business.”

Parallels to Nazi Germany

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
JSt-2132.jpg

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Genetic baloney in thick slices

by Jon Rappoport
July 8, 2021
(To join our email list, click here.)
Gene research companies tend to come and go. They start out banging and popping like fireworks in the sky, and then they fade out—selling themselves to larger outfits who’ve hired better liars…

Once upon a time, it sounded easy. Start with a disease, find the gene responsible for the disease, and correct the problem.

Then, researchers wondered, was disease the result of one gene or a group of genes acting together?

Either way, the proof would be in devising cures for diseases using gene therapy. “Not yet, but soon…”

And regardless, the major need was: money. Lots and lots of money.

This need required good PR people. “We have to pump up the idea that we’re on the edge of tremendous breakthroughs. We’re always on that edge…”
This hype also needed to obscure the fact that there wasn’t (and isn’t) ANY gene cure for ANY disease.

As time passed, lack of cure could be a problem. In fact, it could mean curing disease was not a genetic undertaking at all. What about environment? Toxicity? Malnutrition? Poverty? In order to raise money, those factors would have to be pushed back out of view.

Instead, the PR people would need to flood the news with positive glow around the subject of gene research. Also known as exaggeration. Or bullshit.

You can spot the key terms in these articles. POSSIBLE, SHOULD, COULD, EXPECTED TO, SEEMS, ON THE HORIZON, MAY BE, COULD LEAD TO, EVENTUALLY, and of course, the ever-popular BREAKTHROUGH.

I dug back in my files and found a piece I wrote in 2011. As you’ll see, the “breakthroughs” touted then haven’t panned out so far. You don’t read about them in the press these days. The PR pros have moved on to other exaggerations.

The first 2011 article I cited was from Reuters, headlined: SCIENTISTS FIND “MASTER SWITCH” GENE FOR OBESITY. Here are a few choice tidbits. Note the key terms I just mentioned.
“…and say it should help the search for treatments…”
“…the regulating gene could be [a] target for drugs to treat…”
“…seems to act as a master switch…”
“We are working hard…to understand these processes and how we can use this information to improve treatment…”
Sure. You bet.
Zero results.

Next, a 2011 blockbuster piece in the Financial Times. The headline read: SCIENTISTS FIND GENETIC LINK TO DEPRESSION.
Standard trumpet blaring.

Here are the text nuggets. Again, note key terms.
“The discovery…is expected to lead to a better biological understanding of the condition and eventually to more effective antidepressants…”
“…as possibly for the first time we have found a genetic locus for depression.”
“…is likely to pin down the gene responsible…”
“…which may be the basis for designing more effective antidepressants…”
Sure. You bet.
Zero results.

Moving ahead in time—From immunology.org: “On 17 December 2015, the journal Science voted [gene-editing tool] Crispr-Cas9 ‘Breakthrough of the Year’, saying that it had ‘matured into a molecular marvel’. It is already being used in cancer immunotherapy to edit a patient’s own T-cell genome in order to remove the gene that ‘tells’ these immune cells not to target cancerous tissue.

It’s already being used—but where are the cures? Nowhere.
Anybody out there want to partner with me in launching a new company? This is a major winner. It covers a very broad area. Actually, there is no human endeavor it doesn’t cover. The name of the company? MAYBE COULD BE INC.

“We’re always on the edge and the frontier. We’re always breaking through. We’re always raising money. We’re always pumping our stock. We’re always ready to sell the company to a sucker with deep pockets.”

Let’s look at another type of gene research organization. This one happens to be the largest single medical research outfit in the world. It’s part of the US government: the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Their PR is different. They’re hedging their bets and covering their bases in every possible way. They’re saying YES, NO, AND MAYBE all at once. Of course, they can get away with it, because they run on taxpayer money. Their annual budget is a formidable $30 billion. Grit your teeth and read through their text that explains “genetic diseases”:

“A genetic disorder is a disease caused in whole or in part by a change in the DNA sequence away from the normal sequence. Genetic disorders can be caused by a mutation in one gene (monogenic disorder), by mutations in multiple genes (multifactorial inheritance disorder), by a combination of gene mutations and environmental factors, or by damage to chromosomes (changes in the number or structure of entire chromosomes, the structures that carry genes).”

“As we unlock the secrets of the human genome (the complete set of human genes), we are learning that nearly all diseases have a genetic component. Some diseases are caused by mutations that are inherited from the parents and are present in an individual at birth, like sickle cell disease. Other diseases are caused by acquired mutations in a gene or group of genes that occur during a person’s life. Such mutations are not inherited from a parent, but occur either randomly or due to some environmental exposure (such as cigarette smoke). These include many cancers, as well as some forms of neurofibromatosis.”

That is a DON’T BLAME US statement. “Don’t blame us if a disease we thought was genetic turns out to be something else. Don’t blame us if it’s 65.34 percent environmental, 4.52 percent genetic, and 30.14 percent who knows what. Don’t blame us if toxicity triggers genetic malfunctions and, in the absence of the toxicity, there would be zero cases of the disease. Don’t blame us if a disease has nothing to do with genes. We’re ready to jump in any direction. We may not know much, but we’re sitting on a pile of cash. Don’t blame us if we don’t have any solid genetic cures for anything. We’re working hard. That’s all you can ask us to do.”

If there is one disease the public tends to believe can be cured by gene therapy, it is sickle cell anemia. The PR pros have done a good job there. However, sicklecellanemianews.com states: “Gene therapy is an experimental technique that aims to treat genetic diseases by altering a disease-causing gene or introducing a healthy copy of a mutated gene to the body.”
Experimental. Aims to. Not an established cure. The confusion arises because, as with a number of diseases, the researchers and the PR flacks claim they’ve definitely traced the illness to a gene or two. They’ve struck gold. But, as you read further, you discover they’re just not ready to cure the patient. Clinical trials are underway. More work in the lab is necessary. The pudding is there, but the proof of it isn’t. They claim to know the cause; they just don’t know what to do with it.

In science, that’s known as a hypothesis. Or more simply, a speculation. You say you’ve found an answer, but you can’t apply it. This means: you don’t have an answer.

“There is no doubt. We went down into the mine and we found evidence of extraordinary amounts of gold. We just don’t know how to get it out. What’s that? You want to see the gold? No, I’m sorry. The public isn’t allowed down there. Only the professionals can enter. But don’t worry. We’re very close to a breakthrough. The gold will emerge soon. Trust us.”

Trust you? Sure. How much do you need to finish the job? Fifty million? A hundred million? Let me call my broker and sell some stock. I’ll write you a check. Just put a plaque with my name on the wall. Let me know how I’ll profit on this venture. I’m in. I’ve always wanted to invest in MAYBE COULD BE INC.

In case you need to be reminded, the RNA COVID vaccines are genetic treatments. The PR pros tell us they are working quite well. And they’re remarkably safe.

If you’re buying that line, I have electric cars for sale. And they have wings. One charge in your garage, and they’ll get you from Earth to Mars in just under two hours.​

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
sequelae

Sequelae is a pathological condition resulting from a disease, injury, therapy, or other trauma. A typical sequela is a chronic complication of an acute condition - in other words, a long-term effect of a temporary disease or injury - which follows immediately from the condition.

We see this with the human papilloma virus, or HPV, which can cause completely asymptomatic infections, mild infections resulting in genital warts, or serious infections resulting in cancer. Streptococcus pyogenes, the bacterium that causes strep throat and scarlet fever, can also cause organ damage, particularly of the heart.

The post-acute sequelae of SARS-CoV-2 infection is referred to as PASC. Most studies describe patients with symptoms including fatigue, headaches, joint pain, muscle aches and shortness of breath lasting months or longer after resolution of the acute infection. Some patients also seem to have long-term damage to the heart, lungs or other organs, which can lead to cognitive issues such as “brain fog,” depression, anxiety and issues with sleep. Up to one-third of COVID patients may still suffer from symptoms months after their initial infection, even if their symptoms were mild.

QUANTA MAGAZINE