• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The vax vs unvax war is getting rediculous...we have all of the vaxxed folks popping hot and yet they blame the unvaxxed.....but fail to understand that the logic that says "hey i am vaccinated and got sick....so if i got sick why cant other vaxxed people do the same and then pass it on thus negating the propoganda that the vax works.?"

If you are sick you can spread any disease....vaccines dont magically stop that reality...joe is blaming unvaxxed people for vaxxed getting sick.....doesnt work like that simpleton....just admit it.....the world has been chasing CV vaccinnes for decades and failed every time....why is this different....IT AINT

just the newest division tactic.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Dr. Robert Malone, a pioneer in the field of mRNA vaccines, shared a viral Twitter thread on Friday which lays out a disturbing trend; the most-vaccinated countries in the world are experiencing a surge in COVID-19 cases, while the least-vaccinated countries are not.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Fully vaxxed people now make up 47% of new COVID cases

So... If you do not get vaccinated and get CD but do not die (good odds), you will then be IMMUNE. Antibodies in your plasma.

If you DO get vaxxed... you still have the same chance as UNvaxxed folks of getting CD... and you will NEVER EVER be immune. You will be vulnerable to Delta, Gamma, Epsilon-to-Omega variants...

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

British funeral director: ‘Number of deaths skyrocketed after start of corona vaccination’​

BY GREATREJECT · 31/05/2021

British funeral director John O’Looney has revealed to architect and film producer Robin Monotti how he experienced this “fake pandemic. “Mortality was at normal levels and was even slightly lower than 2019,” he wrote in a message on Telegram.​

O’Looney said many of his colleagues turned off their refrigerators around Christmas because “nobody died. “We started vaccinating here on January 6, and then almost immediately the number of deaths went through the roof. I have never experienced such a high mortality rate in 15 years as a funeral director.”
He posted this message on YouTube under a video about corona. It was liked over 300 times after which his YouTube account was deleted without warning for allegedly violating policy.
john-olooney.jpg

At the beginning of the “corona pandemic,” O’Looney, who lives in Milton Keynes, made headlines when he warned that bodies might remain in hospitals because next of kin could not afford a funeral or cremation due to the lockdown.
He told the BBC that all the focus was on increasing cooling capacity in mortuaries while no consideration was given to people who could not arrange a funeral due to financial difficulties.

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I grew up when Polio was a major health threat, and although I dreaded getting vaccinated for Polio, getting Polio wasn't a good option at all. The Jonas Salk vaccine just about eradicated Polio in the United States, and that is why I have a major problem with this new batch of anti-vax idiots who came out against all vaccines no matter how successful they were and are.

As far as I'm concerned, people can do whatever they want within reason, which can be translated as, "Your right to swing your fist ends at the tip of my nose". So if you want to go without getting a proven vaccine, I don't give a rat's rump because that's your right and it is also your right to get sick and die. But what is not your right is to try to convince others not to get vaccinated by a proven and effective vaccine like the one that wiped-out Polio. God will hold you personally responsible for the deaths and misery of those who listened to you. Frankly, it is none of your business whether another person decides to be protected by a proven vaccine or not, so keep your ignorant and un-scientific opinions to yourself.

That written, the so-called vaccines being administered right now to protect against Covid-19 infections are not true vaccines. A real vaccine is made up of dead virus matter, and when that kind of vaccine is injected into a healthy Human body, the presence of the dead virus matter triggers your body's immune system to build immunity (anti-bodies) against that specific virus. So if you have been vaccinated and your body has had time to build up enough anti-bodies to defeat that particular viral infection, your body has a head start to fight off the infection from a real live virus when it occurs. That is a medically-proven fact.

What makes me so suspicious of the so-called "Covid-19 vaccines" being injected into the bodies of Americans right now is two-fold: First, these injections are not made up of dead Covid-19 virus at all (so they're not real vaccines) and; all of the American Covid-19 vaccine manufacturers "chose" to make up their Covid-19 vaccines without using the tried and true methods used to make all the other successful vaccines in the past.

Why? Is Covid-19 a virus or not? They claim it is, so if it is a virus it should be just as susceptible to a vaccine made up of dead Covid-19 virus matter as a flu vaccine that is made up of dead flu virus matter. I mean, we're just talking common sense, here, right?? So why did all the American pharmaceutical companies choose a different path when they made up "vaccines" for Covid-19?? A virus is a virus, right? Even a virus that is altered in a lab to more easily spread and infect Humans is still a virus, right?

So here we have a government that, for many reasons has lost all credibility, telling us to get injected with something that is not really a vaccine in the traditional sense, and to top it all off, every American pharmaceutical company made up their "vaccines" in a non-traditional way that didn't follow the same procedures as were followed when all the other proven vaccines were discovered. I've read a lot of material on the Internet written by people who claim to know what is actually in the Covid-19 shot, that it is harmful and blah-blah-blah. I'm not an expert, but I am aware of all the bad reactions (and deaths) people are suffering after they've been given the Covid-19 injection, and that tells me they were the weak ones. The healthy ones who had no bad reactions still have a potential problem: They still have that "vaccine" in their system, and my fear is that they will also eventually have bad reactions, only delayed for a few years. My gut is telling me that in 2-5 years we're going to see a drastic population reduction, but that's my gut talking and not the opinion of a medical expert. However, remember that those demented people on the Left have been talking for years about the need to reduce the Earth's population in order for the planet to survive, and I wouldn't put it past them to have acted accordingly so long as the population reduction does not include them or their loved ones. I find it extremely troubling that Bill Gates, an ardent advocate for population reduction, is deeply involved with vaccine production. If that's not letting the fox guard the henhouse, I don't know what else is.

Ain't it peculiar how Liberals all behave the same way?

Carl F. Worden

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1626644507648.png

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1626649818248.png
1626649825853.png

https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1416880859462971395

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
God damn covid left wing welfare. I just got t a child tax credit check in the mail.....I dont even have a fucking that is eligible for these payments. Now I have to opt out of getting future payments. The process of opting out includes entering a ton of personal data and uploading IDs to the web so that I wont get penalized for an IRS/Biden fuck up.....I have had an ass full of their incompetence

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1626651485318.png

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
^ If they are writing papers on it now ABC, they were doing it 40 years ago.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Graphene oxide causative or etiological agent and how to lessen it

Delgado and his team of scientists have concluded that the symptoms of “COVID-19” are, in fact the symptoms of graphene oxide poisoning and that the graphene oxide nanoparticles discovered in the Pfizer vials by Dr. Pablo Campra Madrid at the University of Almería are also found in surgical masks, thus confirming of the suspicions of a British doctor. Surgical masks produced by Shandong Shenquan New Materials were taken off the market in Spain by the national health authority, Sanidad last April, due to the discovery of graphene oxide.

In addition, the 5th Column confirms graphene oxide is found in the testing swabs used in both the PCR and the antigen tests, as well as in all the flu shots after 2019.
The Fifth Column is providing information vital to your health, physical integrity and of your environment.

The masks being used and currently marketed contain graphene oxide. Not only the ones withdrawn at the time, as indicated by the media, the testing swabs used in both PCR and antigen tests also contain graphene oxide nanoparticles.

All major COVID vaccines, AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Moderna, Sinovac, Janssen, Johnson & Johnson, etc. also contain a considerable dose of graphene oxide nanoparticles.
These findings are the result of analyses by electron microscopy and spectroscopy, among other techniques used at various public universities in Spain.
The anti-flu vaccine contains graphene oxide nanoparticles, as do the new anti-flu vaccines, as well as the new intranasal anti-COVID vaccines that they are soon to be released. All contain enormous doses of graphene oxide nanoparticles.
Graphene oxide is a poison that causes blood clots. Graphene oxide coagulates the blood. Graphene oxide alters the immune system by disrupting the oxidative balance in the body’s glutathione reserves.
If the dose of graphene oxide is increased by any route, it provokes immune system collapse. And subsequent cytokine storm.
Graphene oxide accumulates in the lungs and causes bilateral pneumonia by means of its uniform dissemination in the pulmonary alveolar tract.
Graphene oxide causes a metallic taste in the mouth. Perhaps this is starting to make sense to you.
Inhalation of graphene oxide causes inflammation of the mucous membranes and as a result, the loss of the sense of taste and partial or complete loss of the sense of smell.
Graphene oxide acquires powerful magnetic properties inside the body. This explains the magnetic phenomenon that millions of people around the world have already experienced, after various routes of administration of graphene oxide, of which the vaccine is but one.

In short, graphene oxide is the alleged SARS-CoV-2, the “novel coronavirus” that supposedly caused the disease known as COVID-19.

This is the real reason why we’ve never had real isolation and purification of the novel coronavirus, which is a fact that is recognized at the highest levels of most health institutions in several countries when they were directly questioned about this.
COVID-19, the disease is the result of introducing graphene oxide by various routes of administration. Graphene oxide is extremely potent and strong in aerosols, as is the alleged SARS-CoV-2.
Like any material, graphene oxide has an “electronic absorption band”. This means that it absorbs a certain frequency that excites and oxidizes this material very rapidly, which attacks our bodies’ natural antioxidant glutathione reserves.

https://principia-scientific.com/graphene-oxide-causative-or-etiological-agent-and-how-to-lessen-it/

How To Raise Glutathione Levels

http://www.immunehealthscience.com/how-to-raise-glutathione.html

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

For Second Week in a Row: More COVID-19 Vaccination Deaths than COVID-19 Deaths in the US According to CDC and VAERS Websites​

Submitted by Doctor de Vaca
Guest Post by Jim Hoft
The VAERS website released its weekly numbers on Friday.
There are now 11,140 reported deaths from the COVID vaccine in the United States.
This is up from 9,125 reported deaths from the COVID-19 vaccinations total from last week.

vaers-july-9.jpg

The number of deaths linked to vaccines this year has absolutely skyrocketed. According to the CDC’s own data.

The VAERS database contains information on unverified reports of adverse events (illnesses, health problems and/or symptoms) following immunization with US-licensed vaccines. The CDC government website links to VAERS platform.

Two weeks ago VAERS reported 6,985 deaths due to the COVID vaccines. Last week that number jumped to 9,048.
That number is now at 11,140
The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database contains information on unverified reports of adverse events (illnesses, health problems and/or symptoms) following immunization with US-licensed vaccines. Reports are accepted from anyone and can be submitted electronically at www.vaers.hhs.gov.”
There have been over 400,000 adverse reactions reported to the COVID vaccine.
Last Week: there were 1,918 total COVID-19 deaths in the United States.
Last Week: There were 2,092 deaths from the COVID Vaccines — According to the CDC-linked VAERS website.
That means there were 174 more Covid vaccine deaths in the United States last week than Covid deaths in the United States last week.
Why is this not making headlines?

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
CDC’s Advice For Hurricanes: ‘Get A COVID-19 Vaccine As Soon As You Can’

1626665729960.png

https://nationalfile.com/cdcs-advice-for-hurricanes-get-a-covid-19-vaccine-as-soon-as-you-can/

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Stay 6 feet away from others until you are 6 feet under them...

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
The narrative has changed around these parts. It's very subtle, blink and you'll miss it.

There isn't the same sort of urgency and intensity that followed the narrative in the early days. On the surface it's business as usual but something has changed behind the scenes.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Another Youtube victim.
What was it?

This is why, when posting a vid, it can be a good idea to post a short description of the vid along with the title of the vid.
That way if it gets deleted by some pos @youtube, anyone interested in what the video was about can then use that info to find it on other platforms. The vid's length is also a good thing to post.
It takes a bit longer, but that's what I try to do with vids if it's something that I think might get axxed.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
MGt-11269.jpg

45K DEAD FROM THE COVID SHOT - Watch Atty Renz lay out his lawsuit (11 min 18 sec):
Published July 19, 2021 by BookItCJ

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1626745799930.png

This is the doctor that created MRNA, that was very concerned with its use in vaccines
Pray for whistleblowers!

https://twitter.com/4_04_Not_Found/status/1416994981747863554?s=20

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Keeping the fear alive...

George Soros and Bill Gates Just Teamed Up to Buy a COVID Company​

High-profile billionaires George Soros and Bill Gates are part of a group that is buying a company that makes rapid COVID-19 tests.

The purchase of Mologic Ltd. was announced by Open Society Foundations, which Soros founded.

A release on the foundation’s website said the purchase creates “Global Access Health (GAH), a social enterprise that will seek to expand access to affordable state-of-the-art medical technology through decentralized research, development, and manufacturing in and for the Global South.”

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EXCLUSIVE! Dr. David Martin Just Ended COVID, Fauci, DOJ, Politicians in ONE INTERVIEW​

The Stew Peters Show​

BY STEW PETERS SHOW
JULY 19, 2021

Stew Peters talked with Dr. David Martin in an historical interview with inarguable fact-based exposure that should be seen by the entire world as an absolute end to the COVID narrative.

video

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
‘crazy conspiracy theory’ from way back in May 2018."

"Something like this will NEVER happen, right?"

========

2018, outlines the globalists utilization of a pandemic to seize power

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/079/700/452/original/74fabb84acf125ec.mp4

Transcript and some images of May 17, 2018 Alex Jones video segment featured in tweet:

"Alex Jones: The globalists have said in their own white papers, in their own UN documents that they want to create very specific bioweapons..."

QcjzIak.png

"...and other systems to depopulate the planet. A lot of this from my sources is they're preparing to release bioweapons,"

KUQxoJC.png

"...claim that they are naturally occuring, "

0X81650.png

"...and then use that as the cover for civil emergency, "

6ONPbvK.png

"...societal control, crack downs on free speech..."

lMgj4sO.png

"Obama put the Internet Kill Switch in 5 years ago, and when he got confronted by it by Congress..."

l3xo40L.png

"....he said, 'Well, it's in case the Bird Flu, or SARS...."

mLahXAj.png

"....gets out.' Alex Jones: Just type that in."

mKXQh9A.png

".... CDC says Internet kill switch is in case Bird Flu or SARS breaks out...."

AwGG2IW.png

"...and they have to control panic...."

QCDWcP3.png

"....and direct every website in the US to one government announcement."

T8bqJGJ.png

"....and we looked at every angle and believe a bioweapon release could be the thing they'd release, to bring in a world government to counter a global problem...."

HG1wTWm.png

"...and the UN has said that a global pandemic is the only thing that may save their world government."

----------

Also found (The culling)

video ---> More Prior Knowledge.......

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
‘crazy conspiracy theory’ from way back in May 2018."

"Something like this will NEVER happen, right?"
its coming, I don't think it will be long off. There are too many people organizing online now

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Keeping the fear alive...

George Soros and Bill Gates Just Teamed Up to Buy a COVID Company​

High-profile billionaires George Soros and Bill Gates are part of a group that is buying a company that makes rapid COVID-19 tests.

The purchase of Mologic Ltd. was announced by Open Society Foundations, which Soros founded.

A release on the foundation’s website said the purchase creates “Global Access Health (GAH), a social enterprise that will seek to expand access to affordable state-of-the-art medical technology through decentralized research, development, and manufacturing in and for the Global South.”

Uncanny resemblance of the name to Moloch.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Q: In the Ivermectin 1% livestock injectable solution that we take orally by drinking it at 1 milliliter per 110 pounds of body weight, what is the other 99%? A: 59% propylene glycol, 40% glycerol formal.​

In the Ivermectin 1% livestock injectable solution that we take orally by drinking it at 1 mL per 110 pounds of body weight, what is the other 99%? 59% propylene glycol, 40% glycerol formal.

-Propylene glycol (IUPAC name: propane-1,2-diol) is a viscous, colorless liquid, which is nearly odorless but possesses a faintly sweet taste. Its chemical formula is CH3CH(OH)CH2OH. Containing two alcohol groups, it is classed as a diol. It is miscible with a broad range of solvents, including water, acetone, and chloroform. In general, glycols are non-irritating and have very low volatility.

It is produced on a large scale primarily for the production of polymers. In the European Union, it has E-number E1520 for food applications. For cosmetics and pharmacology, the number is E490. Propylene glycol is also present in propylene glycol alginate, which is known as E405. Propylene glycol is a compound which is GRAS (generally recognized as safe) by the US Food and Drug Administration under 21 CFR x184.1666, and is also approved by the FDA for certain uses as an indirect food additive. Propylene glycol is approved and used as a vehicle for topical, oral, and some intravenous pharmaceutical preparations in the U.S. and in Europe.

-Glycerol Formal is a product of vegetal origin and is used as an emulsifying excipient, carrier and a solubilizer. It is used in a wide range of injectable formulations of veterinary products for the control of ectoparasites and endoparasites in medium and large animals. It is used in the preparation of product based on abamectin, moxidectin, ivermectin, etc.
Other uses
• Cosmetics for detergency.
Human Drugs
• Specific Machinery Lubrication.
• Antifreeze
• Insulation resins
• Paintings
• Tobacco Industry, textile and tanneries.

So. I can tell you exactly what is in Ivermectin 1% injectable. Two completely benign carriers, plus the Ivermectin itself. Can anyone or WILL anyone tell you what in the hell is in any of these death injections being forced upon people under the lie of “vaccination”? Nope. Because the DeathJabs are poison.

I hope this helps.

img_4439-2.jpg

UPDATE​

Here is a letter from a reader after reading the text above:

Dear Ann,
Thank you for your latest Q&A regarding the ingredients in ivermectin. You know all of which follows but I want to affirm for any of your readers.

This is a letter which I composed some time ago but did not send as I felt that everyone should do their own due diligence and did not want to be responsible in any way for causing harm. However, as the months have passed I have become convinced that the harm lies in NOT letting people know about ivermectin.

I have acquired both the ‘human’ and the ‘cattle’ formulations of ivermectin. I had a good Dr. friend of mine assure me that the drug was exactly the same but the dosing might be different. I referenced the insert which can be found at the bottom of the ivermectin box (animal product), did some simple conversion calculations and found that, indeed, your cattlemen are correct. Dose it at 1cc/ml per 110 lb body weight.

I then consulted two trusted friends who are retired nurses. They both expressed concern that since the two drugs were formulated differently (oral vs subcutaneous) that efficacy and or safety might be different. They used the example of ingesting a topical antihistamine rather than taking a pill or vice versa; applying the contents of a pill to the skin. Theirs was a true concern; they both are tearing their hair over this whole mess right along with the best of us.

SO…. I did more research and looked up the only two other ingredients in the animal IVM. One of them is propylene glycol: https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Propylene-glycol#section=Toxicity-Summary. This is the scientific version; here is an article for laymen: https://www.verywellhealth.com/propylene-glycol-5076050. In my mind this is not a problem.

The other ingredient is glycerol formal for which I could find very little information. However I discovered a safety sheet for Bimectin which is a cattle dewormer containing ivermectin, propylene glycol, glycerol formal and clorsulon:
https://www.bimedamtc.com/media/docs/1BIM009_Safety_Sheet.pdf (It is a moot point for me to delve into what clorsulon is; there are plenty of brands out there that have just the three mentioned. DUE DILIGENCE is required to read the ingredients!!!!!) [Clorsulon is an additional drug that kills liver flukes – we don’t need it, and it costs more. The Clorsulon-added brands are marketed as “Gold” or “Plus”. -AB]

A thorough read revealed that glycerol formal is practically nontoxic
. I gathered that it is mainly used in toxicity studies as a carrier for the toxin that is being tested, so of course the carrier would need to be non toxic in order not to confound the study!

Notice how high the levels of any of the components have to be in order to be toxic to a variety of small animals. And we are only dosing at .2 mg/kg! (1cc/110lb).

To end the story, I have dosed myself with both varieties. Any drug comes with possible side effects and I experienced a mild flushing of my cheeks, one of the side effects actually listed in the insert of the human pills. This lasted for less than a couple of hours.

My husband and 18 year old have also been dosed prophylactically and therapeutically with no side effects whatsoever, other than the ‘side effect’ of recovering very quickly from a suspected unknown etiology viral infection !

I can understand the reluctance of taking an ‘animal’ drug. Perhaps this little analysis will help someone overcome that hesitance for this particular one.

I will end this rather long letter by saying that I have enough Ivermectin on hand to cure my neighborhood should the worst occur!

Many blessings to you,

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

FDA Knew on October 22, 2020 that the DeathJab would maim and kill, cause heart damage, clotting and ravage children​

OK, folks. All AV Nerds should download this before they delete it.
The timestamp you want to hone in on is 02:33:40. This guy presenting SKIPS THE SLIDE, so it is only visible for a fraction of a second, but it can be easily isolated.

Screen-Shot-2021-06-28-at-11.09.11-1024x572.png

Let me type the text on the slide up so it will populate on search engines:

FDA Safety Surveillance of COVID-19 Vaccines: DRAFT Working list of possible adverse event outcomes ***Subject to change***​

-Guillain-Barré syndrome
-Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis
-Transverse myelitis
-Encephalitis /myelitis/encephalomyelitis/meningoencephalitis/meningitis/encephalopathy
-Convulsions/seizures
-Stroke
-Narcolepsy and cataplexy
-Anaphylaxis
-Acute myocardial infarction
-Myocarditis/pericarditis
-Autoimmune disease
-Deaths
-Preganacy and birth outcomes
-Other acute demyelinating diseases
-Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions
-Thrombocytopenia
-Disseminated intervascular coagulation
-Venous thromboembolism
-Arthritis and arthralgia/joint pain
-Kawasaki disease
-Multisymptom Inflammatory Syndrome in Children
-Vaccine enhanced disease​

It’s all right there folks. Everything we are seeing and these rat bastards are trying to gaslight you into believing isn’t happening or “isn’t related” was 100% anticipated by the FDA in October. All of the clotting and coagulation. All of the heart damage. All of the female reproductive issues. All of the people dropping dead, either from heart attack or stroking out. All of the sick children – “Multisymptom Inflammatory Syndrome in Children” is a completely new term. And if you don’t know what Kawasaki Disease is: “Kawasaki disease is an illness that causes inflammation (swelling and redness) in blood vessels throughout the body. It happens in three phases, and a lasting fever usually is the first sign. The condition most often affects kids younger than 5 years old.”
And, of course, as we have been saying for a LOOOONG time in this space, “Vaccine enhanced disease” – meaning the injection actually supercharges any CoronaVirus into a killer, when it should only be a seasonal cold. We’ll know on or around September 15th when the next cold season starts if this is the case.
ALL OF IT was FULLY ANTICIPATED by the FDA months before they even rolled out the DeathJabs.
Largest crime against humanity EVER perpetrated. If Capital punishment is not meted out for this, then every Nazi executed at Nuremberg in ’46 deserves a full apology, and Washington DC should be renamed Mengeleville.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized on June 28, ARSH 2021 by Ann Barnhardt.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
^ I posted a screen grab of it a few weeks ago.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
07/20/21

BIG PHARMANEWS

Federal Lawsuit Seeks Immediate Halt of COVID Vaccines, Cites Whistleblower Testimony Claiming CDC Is Under-Counting Vaccine Deaths

America’s Frontline Doctors filed a motion to stop the use of Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) COVID vaccines for anyone under 18, anyone with natural immunity or anyone who hasn’t received informed consent.
By
Megan Redshaw

According to a press release, AFLDS is asking to immediately stop administration of experimental COVID vaccines in anyone 18 and younger.

The Defender is experiencing censorship on many social channels. Be sure to stay in touch with the news that matters by subscribing to our top news of the day. It's free.

America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) filed a motion July 19, seeking immediate injunctive relief in Alabama Federal District Court to stop the use of Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) COVID vaccines — Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson (J&J) — for three groups of Americans.
According to a press release, AFLDS is asking to immediately stop administration of experimental COVID vaccines in anyone 18 and younger, all those who have recovered from COVID and acquired natural immunity, and every other American who has not received informed consent as defined by federal law.
The 67-page motion requests the judge issue a preliminary injunction pursuant to § 360bbb–3(b)(1)(C) for the following reasons:
  • There is no emergency, which is a prerequisite to issuing EUA and EUA renewals for COVID vaccines.
  • There is “no serious or life-threatening disease or condition.”
  • Vaccines do not diagnose, treat or prevent SARS-CoV-2 or COVID.
  • Known and potential risks of the vaccine outweigh their known and potential benefits.
  • There are adequate, approved and available alternatives to vaccines.
  • Healthcare professionals and vaccine candidates are not adequately informed.
The authors of the motion attached a declaration by a whistleblower who came forward alleging deaths occurring within 72 hours of receiving a COVID vaccine are significantly under-reported in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) maintained by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Tell Schools/Universities No Vaccine Mandates for Children/Young Adults!
As of July 9, reported deaths in the VAERS totaled 10,991. Of those, 4,593 occurred within 72-hours of vaccination.
The whistleblower — a computer programmer who developed more than 100 distinct healthcare fraud algorithms, and who has expertise in healthcare data analytics that allows her to access Medicare and Medicaid data obtained by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Systems (CMS) — filed a sworn statementunder penalty of perjury alleging the actual number of COVID vaccine-related deaths is closer to 45,000.
The whistleblower alleged that VAERS, while extremely useful, is under-reported by a conservative factor of at least five.
In her statement, she said:
“On July 9, 2021, there were 9,048 deaths reported in VAERS. I verified these numbers by collating all of the data from VAERS myself, not relying on a third party to report them. In tandem, I queried data from CMS medical claims with regard to vaccines and patient deaths, and have assessed that the deaths occurring within 3 days of vaccination are higher than those reported in VAERS by a factor of at least 5. This would indicate the true number of vaccine-related deaths was at least 45,000. Put in perspective, the swine flu vaccine was taken off the market which only resulted in 53 deaths.”
AFLDS said the findings were shocking, and informed consent is impossible when safety data is not accurate.
In a press release, AFLDS said:
“It is unlawful and unconstitutional to administer experimental agents to individuals who cannot make an informed decision as to the true benefits and risks to the vaccine on an independent basis. They must be of an age or a capacity to make informed decisions and have been provided with all of the risk/benefit information necessary to make an informed decision.”
One of the named plaintiffs, Deborah Sobczak, the mother of a 15- and 17-year-old, said in the press release:
“My child will not be the subject of an experiment. What kind of monsters are we allowing to control us? Perfectly healthy children have developed heart inflammation, brain bleeding and even died! I have had enough. I am not sacrificing my child so a pharmaceutical company can experiment on her. This madness has to stop.”
There is no emergency warranting EUA of COVID vaccines, plaintiffs allege
According to the complaint, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) secretary, named as one of the defendants in the lawsuit, declared on Feb. 4, 2020, pursuant to § 360bbb–3(b)(1)(C), that SARS-CoV-2 created a “public health emergency.”
This initial emergency declaration has been renewed repeatedly and remains in force today — a necessary legal prerequisite for the issuance of vaccine EUAs, the complaint states. EUA allowed the mass use of the vaccines by the American public before the completion of the standard regimen of clinical trials and FDA approval.
Plaintiffs allege the emergency declaration and its multiple renewals are illegal because there is no underlying emergency. Using HHS COVID death data, SARS CoV-2 has an overall survivability rate of 99.8% globally, which increases to 99.97% for persons under the age of 70. This is consistent with the seasonal flu, the complaint states.

Plaintiffs argue HHS deliberately inflated COVID case data

Plaintiffs allege HHS’ data is deliberately inflated. On March 24, 2020, HHS changed the rules applicable to coroners and others responsible for producing death certificates and making “cause of death” determinations exclusively for COVID.

The rule change states: “COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death.”

According to the complaint, HHS statistics showed 95% of deaths classified as “COVID-19 deaths” involved an average of four additional comorbidities. Plaintiffs claim the CDC knew the rules for coding and selection of the underlying cause of death would result in COVID being the underlying cause more often than not.

Plaintiffs said the actual number of COVID cases is also far lower than the reported number due to emergency use of polymerase chain reaction (PCR) tests, which are used as a diagnostic tool for COVID. The PCR tests are themselves experimental products, authorized by the FDA under separate EUAs. The package inserts state PCR tests should not be used to diagnose COVID.

The complaint alleges the way in which the PCR tests are being administered knowingly guarantees an unacceptably high number of false positive results.

COVID vaccine risks undisclosed and under-reported, lawsuit says

AFLDS medico-legal researchers analyzed the accumulated COVID vaccine risk data and found migration of the pathogenic SARS-CoV-2 spike protein in the body. Yet vaccines were authorized without any studies demonstrating where the spike proteins traveled in the body following vaccination, how long they remain active and what effect they have, the complaint states.

AFLDS researchers analyzed VAERS and discovered an increased risk of death from COVID vaccines. The database indicated vaccine deaths in the first quarter of 2021 represented a 12,000% to 25,000% increase in vaccine deaths, year-on-year.

From 2009 to 2019, there were 1529 reported deaths associated with all vaccines reported to VAERS, according to the motion. In the first quarter of 2021, there were more than 4,000 reported deaths with 99% of all reported vaccine deaths in 2021 attributed to the COVID vaccine. Only 1% were attributed to other vaccines in the system.

Plaintiffs also disclosed evidence of reproductive harm, vascular disease, autoimmune disease, neurological damage and they highlighted an increased risk of harm for children with COVID vaccines to support their position.

Why the secrecy around V-Safe data?

The complaint called attention to the secrecy of the CDC’s V-Safe system — a parallel system used to track reported adverse events via a smartphone app controlled exclusively by the CDC.

Plaintiffs raised concerns that information in V-Safe exceeds that in VAERS. They claim VAERS is inaccurate because it potentially includes fewer than 1% of all vaccine adverse events, and the federal government is failing to provide data from other monitoring sources such as V-Safe, CMS and the military.

Plaintiffs stated informed consent cannot be given without understanding the risks. They said they can’t help but wonder why HHS would fail to disclose to the public critical information related to risk from it’s reporting systems, “particularly in light of the fact that they have had the time and resources to study and extend the authorizations on the vaccines, build an enormous vaccine marketing machine and roll out vaccine clinics all over the nation.”

The lawsuit was filed by several law firms, including RENZ Law. The complaint and whistleblower declaration can be read here

SUGGEST A CORRECTION

Megan Redshaw
Megan Redshaw is a freelance reporter for The Defender. She has a background in political science, a law degree and extensive training in natural health.

Sign up for free news and updates from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Children’s Health Defense. CHD is planning many strategies, including legal, in an effort to defend the health of our children and obtain justice for those already injured. Your support is essential to CHD’s successful mission.
Republishing Guidelines

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/about-us/donate

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

W.H.O. WHISTLEBLOWER CONNECTS THE DOTS​

Former ethics researcher at the W.H.O., Astrid Stuckelburger, PhD, sheds light on the behind-the-scenes at our top world health agency, their conflicts of interests, and who’s really been pulling the strings in the #Covid19 pandemic response.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
I love Swiss cheese, it's got so many holes.

Coronavirus: India’s death toll 10 times higher than official count at 4 million​

India’s death toll during the pandemic topped four million, ten times the official count, according to a report.

The study published by the Centre for Global Development and Harvard University found that the pandemic was probably the worst human tragedy in India’s modern history.

India has recorded more than 414,000 Covid-19 deaths, according to official statistics, but experts have warned since the crisis began that the true caseload and death toll are likely to be many times higher. Those suspicions have increased since a second wave of infections devastated the country this year, with 400,000 new cases and fatalities exceeding 4,000 a day, triggering a collapse of the healthcare system.

The government of Narendra Modi has dismissed the claims as exaggerated. States have been accused of covering up Covid-19 deaths to save face since the start of the crisis. This has exacerbated inaccurate record-keeping in the world’s second most populous nation, which has a population of 1.4 billion. Most Indians die at home, while at the peak of the second wave thousands of bodies were dumped in the Ganges or buried in shallow graves as wood for funeral pyres ran short.

The report used three data sources to calculate excess deaths - the gap between recorded and expected deaths - during the pandemic up to June 21. Researchers extrapolated data from the civil registration system that records births and deaths across seven states, accounting for half of India’s population. This was combined with data from two nationwide antibody tests and set against global fatality rates in different age groups. Finally, the study looked at a survey of consumers conducted across thousands of Indian households three times a year, which also records whether a family member has died in the past four months.

The researchers, who included Arvind Subramanian, India’s former chief economic adviser, cautioned that Covid-19 deaths in the seven states may not be the same across the whole of India. However, they concluded that “actual deaths during the pandemic are likely to have been an order of magnitude greater than the official count”. A death toll of four million or higher represented “arguably India’s worst human tragedy since partition and independence” in 1947, the study said.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1626831132374.png