• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
^ Woops?

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Midazolam. It should be the word that is on everyone’s lips. If it isn’t we can assure you it will be by the time we’ve finished exposing one of the greatest crimes against humanity ever committed. We have the evidence midazolam may have been used to prematurely end the lives of thousands upon thousands of people in the United Kingdom, who you were told died due to Covid-19. But there is also evidence emerging this hasn’t just happened in the United Kingdom, it is in fact a world-wide issue.

Golden Regards
Uncle

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
You know something has derailed behind the scenes if the mouthpieces of the MIC are going rogue(ish):

Like a commercial My Lai, we are destroying the village to save it from Covid-19​

Who would plan anything in Australia any more? Who would bother with the hard graft of organising a school camp, a church fete, a sports carnival, a writers festival, a local repertory production, a book launch, even a guest speaker and an audience? Who would get on a committee to serve an unselfish end? Who would volunteer?

We have worried a lot, rightly, about the impact of lockdowns on the lonely and isolated. But what of those who help to bring us together, to enthuse us about a cause or a project, who have been deprived of seeing their efforts fructify in the ways that make them worthwhile – those who make life that little bit richer, who lift us above the level of subsistence?

The past 18 months have burned up social capital like it is going out fashion. Scott Morrison is wrong; he was never right. It always was a race, but not only to address a pandemic; it was a race to preserve that flicker of hope and optimism integral to anyone thinking beyond their immediate needs and wants, to addressing the day after tomorrow. Which is why his government’s stance that it does not hold the syringe, mate, is so enraging. It has rendered the sacrifices of a year and a half pointless. There have been no sunny uplands. There have just been more excuses, more buck passing.

I am still to hear a single politician connect at the level of this very real loss. And hell, why would they? They stand mute at the idea of cutting people off from dying parents; they’re strangers to the stress of penning children up at home when they should be at school with friends and teachers; they are in thrall to the daily case numbers that are an index of modern political virtue and they “make no apology” for it.

How could they understand anything beyond their own dismal horizons? They are people entirely insulated by their cocoon of privilege for whom the future is paved with parliamentary pensions. They are, and it is a commonplace sentiment but has seldom felt truer, not like us. They are wholly separated from the quotidian reality of Covid World.

Australia has had more than 32,000 cases of Covid and 915 deaths. Even now a sizeable majority of people do not know anyone who has suffered the virus, let alone died. But everyone has experienced the constant changing of plans, the stress and disappointment of last-minute cancellations, the fatigue and apathy that now attends any effort not directed at simply getting through a day, the boredom that comes from everything that takes 10 times as long as it used to, the government helplines that offer no help, the government websites seemingly designed to have you click in circles until you give up.

Melbourne’s CBD feels like a commercial My Lai, where they have destroyed the village to save it. Some of us have accumulated sufficient Jetstar vouchers from cancelled flights to fly to the moon and back.

If not ourselves, most of us, especially in Victoria, know people whose life has been entirely dislocated not by Covid but by its repercussions, bureaucratic contortions and pettifogging restrictions. That’s not just the small business owners now into their fifth lockdowns, who do at least have spokespeople, who should be able to hustle some compensatory cash. It’s the sports clubs whose seasons are being chopped up, the plucky little festivals thrown into chaos, the first-time authors who’ve had their launches cancelled, the young scholars whose research has been permanently deferred and positions cancelled.

They may not be measured by the audits of lost economic activity; but their losses are real, permanent, probably irrevocable and certainly lamentable. It’s not as though anyone begrudges the loss of overseas holidays. These now seem frivolous and indulgent. But are we ever to be allowed anything beyond simply existing? And oh to be so patronised by a Prime Minister with his homiletic meanderings about Aussie resilience. Why not just play Chumbawamba in the background?

Sooner or later, it will dawn that Australia’s Covid response needs to move on from simply keeping people from harm; it needs to be directed at restoring the security and predictability that is a precondition of hope.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
You know something has derailed behind the scenes if the mouthpieces of the MIC are going rogue(ish):

Like a commercial My Lai, we are destroying the village to save it from Covid-19​

Who would plan anything in Australia any more? Who would bother with the hard graft of organising a school camp, a church fete, a sports carnival, a writers festival, a local repertory production, a book launch, even a guest speaker and an audience? Who would get on a committee to serve an unselfish end? Who would volunteer?

We have worried a lot, rightly, about the impact of lockdowns on the lonely and isolated. But what of those who help to bring us together, to enthuse us about a cause or a project, who have been deprived of seeing their efforts fructify in the ways that make them worthwhile – those who make life that little bit richer, who lift us above the level of subsistence?

The past 18 months have burned up social capital like it is going out fashion. Scott Morrison is wrong; he was never right. It always was a race, but not only to address a pandemic; it was a race to preserve that flicker of hope and optimism integral to anyone thinking beyond their immediate needs and wants, to addressing the day after tomorrow. Which is why his government’s stance that it does not hold the syringe, mate, is so enraging. It has rendered the sacrifices of a year and a half pointless. There have been no sunny uplands. There have just been more excuses, more buck passing.

I am still to hear a single politician connect at the level of this very real loss. And hell, why would they? They stand mute at the idea of cutting people off from dying parents; they’re strangers to the stress of penning children up at home when they should be at school with friends and teachers; they are in thrall to the daily case numbers that are an index of modern political virtue and they “make no apology” for it.

How could they understand anything beyond their own dismal horizons? They are people entirely insulated by their cocoon of privilege for whom the future is paved with parliamentary pensions. They are, and it is a commonplace sentiment but has seldom felt truer, not like us. They are wholly separated from the quotidian reality of Covid World.

Australia has had more than 32,000 cases of Covid and 915 deaths. Even now a sizeable majority of people do not know anyone who has suffered the virus, let alone died. But everyone has experienced the constant changing of plans, the stress and disappointment of last-minute cancellations, the fatigue and apathy that now attends any effort not directed at simply getting through a day, the boredom that comes from everything that takes 10 times as long as it used to, the government helplines that offer no help, the government websites seemingly designed to have you click in circles until you give up.

Melbourne’s CBD feels like a commercial My Lai, where they have destroyed the village to save it. Some of us have accumulated sufficient Jetstar vouchers from cancelled flights to fly to the moon and back.

If not ourselves, most of us, especially in Victoria, know people whose life has been entirely dislocated not by Covid but by its repercussions, bureaucratic contortions and pettifogging restrictions. That’s not just the small business owners now into their fifth lockdowns, who do at least have spokespeople, who should be able to hustle some compensatory cash. It’s the sports clubs whose seasons are being chopped up, the plucky little festivals thrown into chaos, the first-time authors who’ve had their launches cancelled, the young scholars whose research has been permanently deferred and positions cancelled.

They may not be measured by the audits of lost economic activity; but their losses are real, permanent, probably irrevocable and certainly lamentable. It’s not as though anyone begrudges the loss of overseas holidays. These now seem frivolous and indulgent. But are we ever to be allowed anything beyond simply existing? And oh to be so patronised by a Prime Minister with his homiletic meanderings about Aussie resilience. Why not just play Chumbawamba in the background?

Sooner or later, it will dawn that Australia’s Covid response needs to move on from simply keeping people from harm; it needs to be directed at restoring the security and predictability that is a precondition of hope.

Sounds like the conversation on Michigan radio. The "saving lives" mantra is old and worn out. People starting to see the other side of "safe" as in destruction of most everything that is normal yet the big box stores thrived while Joe the barber or Sally the hair dresser starves.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

0EB11191-03EE-4D3F-A8A2-F1AFE1775620.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
P_t-0112.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
LWt-4185.jpg

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I grew up when Polio was a major health threat, and although I dreaded getting vaccinated for Polio, getting Polio wasn't a good option at all. The Jonas Salk vaccine just about eradicated Polio in the United States, and that is why I have a major problem with this new batch of anti-vax idiots who came out against all vaccines no matter how successful they were and are.

As far as I'm concerned, people can do whatever they want within reason, which can be translated as, "Your right to swing your fist ends at the tip of my nose". So if you want to go without getting a proven vaccine, I don't give a rat's rump because that's your right and it is also your right to get sick and die. But what is not your right is to try to convince others not to get vaccinated by a proven and effective vaccine like the one that wiped-out Polio. God will hold you personally responsible for the deaths and misery of those who listened to you. Frankly, it is none of your business whether another person decides to be protected by a proven vaccine or not, so keep your ignorant and un-scientific opinions to yourself.

That written, the so-called vaccines being administered right now to protect against Covid-19 infections are not true vaccines. A real vaccine is made up of dead virus matter, and when that kind of vaccine is injected into a healthy Human body, the presence of the dead virus matter triggers your body's immune system to build immunity (anti-bodies) against that specific virus. So if you have been vaccinated and your body has had time to build up enough anti-bodies to defeat that particular viral infection, your body has a head start to fight off the infection from a real live virus when it occurs. That is a medically-proven fact.

What makes me so suspicious of the so-called "Covid-19 vaccines" being injected into the bodies of Americans right now is two-fold: First, these injections are not made up of dead Covid-19 virus at all (so they're not real vaccines) and; all of the American Covid-19 vaccine manufacturers "chose" to make up their Covid-19 vaccines without using the tried and true methods used to make all the other successful vaccines in the past.

Why? Is Covid-19 a virus or not? They claim it is, so if it is a virus it should be just as susceptible to a vaccine made up of dead Covid-19 virus matter as a flu vaccine that is made up of dead flu virus matter. I mean, we're just talking common sense, here, right?? So why did all the American pharmaceutical companies choose a different path when they made up "vaccines" for Covid-19?? A virus is a virus, right? Even a virus that is altered in a lab to more easily spread and infect Humans is still a virus, right?

So here we have a government that, for many reasons has lost all credibility, telling us to get injected with something that is not really a vaccine in the traditional sense, and to top it all off, every American pharmaceutical company made up their "vaccines" in a non-traditional way that didn't follow the same procedures as were followed when all the other proven vaccines were discovered. I've read a lot of material on the Internet written by people who claim to know what is actually in the Covid-19 shot, that it is harmful and blah-blah-blah. I'm not an expert, but I am aware of all the bad reactions (and deaths) people are suffering after they've been given the Covid-19 injection, and that tells me they were the weak ones. The healthy ones who had no bad reactions still have a potential problem: They still have that "vaccine" in their system, and my fear is that they will also eventually have bad reactions, only delayed for a few years. My gut is telling me that in 2-5 years we're going to see a drastic population reduction, but that's my gut talking and not the opinion of a medical expert. However, remember that those demented people on the Left have been talking for years about the need to reduce the Earth's population in order for the planet to survive, and I wouldn't put it past them to have acted accordingly so long as the population reduction does not include them or their loved ones. I find it extremely troubling that Bill Gates, an ardent advocate for population reduction, is deeply involved with vaccine production. If that's not letting the fox guard the henhouse, I don't know what else is.

Ain't it peculiar how Liberals all behave the same way?

Carl F. Worden
I too came through the Polio Vaccine of the early 60s. A vaccine made of weakend and dying virus particles. I have no issue with vaccine manufacturing the original way such as Russia's Sputnick V Vaccine. A true vaccine even by definition.
mRNA "jab juice" is not a vaccine by definition. Calling it a vaccine just reinforces the mental pressure and conditioning .Gov and Big Pharma want to pursue. It used to be called Brainwashing.
In my world mRNA will always be called "Jab Juice" as it is NOT A VACCINE !

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
My wife (2nd Pfizer 5 days ago - no probs yet) & I (non-vaxxed) continue our daily regimen of supplements, vitamins & aspirin....
Not cheapo cheapo, but ... fingers crossed for the immune-booster effects of this regimen...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I too came through the Polio Vaccine of the early 60s. A vaccine made of weakend and dying virus particles. I have no issue with vaccine manufacturing the original way such as Russia's Sputnick V Vaccine. A true vaccine even by definition.
mRNA "jab juice" is not a vaccine by definition. Calling it a vaccine just reinforces the mental pressure and conditioning .Gov and Big Pharma want to pursue. It used to be called Brainwashing.

And Sputnik V is NOT APPROVED for the EU Vaccination Pass...

THAT ALONE tells me A LOT...

So my camper's been just sitting in front of the house for a long time...

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

The Sputnik 5 vaccine is an adenovirus vector vaccine, the same method as AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson. According to Dr. Robert Malone this type is still a gene therapy, and you still grow spike proteins inside your body.

The Sinovac vaccine is only "traditional" type of the major vaccines being put out there. Nevertheless, I don't trust it either. Just as I don't trust traditional flu vaccines.

The real solution to covid is building a healthy immune system with vitamins and supplements. If those fail, and they usually don't, then you can do Ivermectin and so on. A vaccine of any type is not the solution to this kind of virus.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
The real solution to covid is building a healthy immune system with vitamins and supplements. If those fail, and they usually don't, then you can do Ivermectin and so on. A vaccine of any type is not the solution to this kind of virus.

I did a search for purchasing Ivermectin online without a prescription - with my VPN - even in INDIA... Couldn't find a supplier that would ship to the EU... where you have to get a prescription, and doctors lose their licenses if they prescribe it for Covid (have to say it's for "the mange"...)...

Also went to "animal supplies" - but Ivermectin for horses etc. has to be PRESCRIBED by a veterinarian...

Only next step is to go to a horse ranch (not many here) and see if I can buy it under the table (for a premium) from the rancher (if he has it)...

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Interesting theory

=================

Is the vaxx the great reset?

This video-where a doctor makes the case that Covid is not what we are being told it is.

Also the person describes the goal behind the vaccine pushing, is "to get people addicted to the shots".

This actually makes a lot of sense. I think there are already real world cases of this. I recall reading somewhere about some chicken populations that had become vaccine dependent, as described above.

For the time being, I'm still Dr. Zelenko's camp, thinking that the vaccinated will die this fall and winter of antibody dependent enhancement. But, the scenario you posted above definitely needs to be kept in consideration.

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
The Sputnik 5 vaccine is an adenovirus vector vaccine, the same method as AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson. According to Dr. Robert Malone this type is still a gene therapy, and you still grow spike proteins inside your body.

You've mentioned that before - but the "side-effect lists" seem to be "non-existent", and the "coverage" is well over 90%, and those who DO contract Covid AFTER the vaxx "only get mild symptoms", from all I've read. And the "basics" of the ORIGINAL ANTI-CORONAVIRUS COLD VACCINE (before modification for Covid19) have been in use for over 20 years... so it does appear to have a "partial long-term track history"

But... there are not many "sources of info", so it's still a "gamble"...

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I did a search for purchasing Ivermectin online without a prescription - with my VPN - even in INDIA... Couldn't find a supplier that would ship to the EU...
Dr. Mercola has recommended nebulized hydrogen peroxide, diluted down to 1%. There is a doctor in the US, who actually uses it as his preferred method of covid treatment. Mercola has an interview with him somewhere on Bitchute or Odysee.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Dr. Mercola has recommended nebulized hydrogen peroxide, diluted down to 1%.

I'm not the best "home chemist"... If I only have to "make a long-lasting batch" I might try it, but if I have to do the "dosing" each time, forget it.

haha - I might become "bleached" like the over-dosing Colloidal Silver guys become "smurfs"...

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
My wife (2nd Pfizer 5 days ago - no probs yet) & I (non-vaxxed) continue our daily regimen of supplements, vitamins & aspirin....
Not cheapo cheapo, but ... fingers crossed for the immune-booster effects of this regimen...

She may shed for up to a month (Dr. Peter McCullough’s speculation). So no hanky panky for a while.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Get yerself some of doz VR goggles. https://campthefuture.com/vr.php

Oh, there is plenty to go visit in France, but July & August are when the French take their MONTH-LONG PAID VACATIONS (65 million people in a country the size of Texas) - and with Covid restrictions at borders, they're mainly visiting/touring inside the country... So I don't feel like "joining the mob scene"... Might visit some friends (with the camper)... in the "boonies" (Pyrenees mountains)...

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
What page is that on?

Page 100, s.157 (1) (j)

direct any person to undergo medical observation,
medical examination or medical treatment or to be
vaccinated, as specified by the officer;

is as close as it gets.

This only applies in Western Australia.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
haha - I might become "bleached" like the over-dosing Colloidal Silver guys become "smurfs"...
What you describe is NOT Colloidal Silver. C.S. is ONLY distilled water, .999 fine or better silver, and a low power electrical source. Many started with a simple 9v battery.
Read up on your "smurfs" all involved solutions mixed with some silver and such items as salt, or Professionally ( MD) prescribed silver nitrates along with abuse of the prescribed medication.
I have taken CS or Electronically Isolated Silver (EIS) daily for over 15 yrs now. I ain't blue.
Even the medical definition of Argyria - "... is a condition caused by excessive exposure to chemical compounds of the element silver,...."
Distilled water, 999 fine silver, and 9 volts - ONLY- do not make chemical compounds.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Last edited:

Avalon

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
What you describe is NOT Colloidal Silver. C.S. is ONLY distilled water, .999 fine or better silver, and a low power electrical source. Many started with a simple 9v battery.
Read up on your "smurfs" all involved solutions mixed with some silver and such items as salt, or Professionally ( MD) prescribed silver nitrates along with abuse of the prescribed medication.
I have taken CS or Electronically Isolated Silver (EIS) daily for over 15 yrs now. I ain't blue.
Even the medical definition of Argyria - "... is a condition caused by excessive exposure to chemical compounds of the element silver,...."
Distilled water, 999 fine silver, and 9 volts - ONLY- do not make chemical compounds.
my sister used to make colloidal silver, gold and cooper. She had some awful machine that would electrocute you if you were not careful. I'm guessing it was high voltage??? She drank way too much of these three metals. Moderation was not one her strong points. I think colloidal silver in moderation is great but her usage was not moderate. She died mysteriously. Fine one minute and dead the next.. The autopsy showed no cause of death. This was in Montana and the Coroner became fixated with her death because of her relationship with a cult there. He stayed in her house a whole night and went through all her supplements. Then he ran the most extensive toxicology tests I have seen. The only thing out of whack was her silver, cooper and gold levels were elevated, they were abnormal but not super high. I wonder if it possibly threw her heart rhythm off. Not a lot of things kill you and leave no sign behind.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
my sister used to make colloidal silver, gold and cooper. She had some awful machine that would electrocute you if you were not careful. I'm guessing it was high voltage??? She drank way too much of these three metals. Moderation was not one her strong points. I think colloidal silver in moderation is great but her usage was not moderate. She died mysteriously. Fine one minute and dead the next.. The autopsy showed no cause of death. This was in Montana and the Coroner became fixated with her death because of her relationship with a cult there. He stayed in her house a whole night and went through all her supplements. Then he ran the most extensive toxicology tests I have seen. The only thing out of whack was her silver, cooper and gold levels were elevated, they were abnormal but not super high. I wonder if it possibly threw her heart rhythm off. Not a lot of things kill you and leave no sign behind.

Interesting... Would not electrocution or provisioning be possible? Copper is a little more bioactive and perhaps would compete with Calcium possibly in some electrochemical reactions.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Of the three Silver is the safest easiest to DIY. Gold needs very high voltage to produce anything affective for your body.
Never looked into Copper.
Sad for your loss Avi.
I pray she Rests In Peace.

Avalon

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Interesting... Would not electrocution or provisioning be possible? Copper is a little more bioactive and perhaps would compete with Calcium possibly in some electrochemical reactions.
it was some home made machine. I'm not sure where she go it. She was at work when she died so electrocution was off the table. The Coroner seemed to feel the elevated metals were responsible for her death but it was not listed as cause of death. It was called natural causes. As much as I love researching medical stuff I have never had the heart to delve into the connection between those elevated metals and what they can do to the body. Maybe some day Ill be able to. But yes, i would think the cooper would be the most dangerous of those.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
it was some home made machine. I'm not sure where she go it. She was at work when she died so electrocution was off the table. The Coroner seemed to feel the elevated metals were responsible for her death but it was not listed as cause of death. It was called natural causes. As much as I love researching medical stuff I have never had the heart to delve into the connection between those elevated metals and what they can do to the body. Maybe some day Ill be able to. But yes, i would think the cooper would be the most dangerous of those.
How old was she when she passed? I know many deaths are attributed to "Natural Causes" once you get into your later years.
My 88 yr old grandfather died from pneumonia but the cause listed was "Natural Causes".

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
This is way out in tinfoil hat land but I’ve heard that nanoparticle gold or “white” gold powder can assist in the spirt leaving the body. Is recommended for OBE’s.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
CNN Makes BIG Mistake—Accidentally Emails Charlie Kirk Vaccine Policy | On Tucker Carlson Tonight (3 min 37 sec):

Published on Jul 21, 2021 by Charlie Kirk​

PRt-1660.jpg

Avalon

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
How old was she when she passed? I know many deaths are attributed to "Natural Causes" once you get into your later years.
My 88 yr old grandfather died from pneumonia but the cause listed was "Natural Causes".
She was a very healthy 53 when she died, No medical issues. I thought for sure massive heart attack or stroke because they are one of the few things that kill you that fast. Nope, Coroner said it all looked clean as a whistle. That leaves a heart arrhythmia. The plumbing in your heart can be perfect but the electrical system can still go haywire just like a car. There are deadly rhythms that leave no trace behind. Heart rhythm is directly related to electrolytes, calcium and magnesium. I work with these heart rhythms and if caught it time they can be managed. My sister was the most Dr phobic person I know. She never would have gone.

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Avalon

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
This is way out in tinfoil hat land but I’ve heard that nanoparticle gold or “white” gold powder can assist in the spirt leaving the body. Is recommended for OBE’s.
LOL, my sister and family was so out in woo-woo field I could write a book. My sister used to belong to a big cult in Montana back in the day. It was a huge operation right down to farms and bomb shelters big enough to drive trucks into. They got busted for storing weapons. My sister always said she talked to beings on the other side and there was a lot of work to be done bridging one world to the other for the 5th dimensional change that was suppose to start 12/2021. Her behavior got stranger than usual a few months before she died. I think she knew she was going to die and it was her choice. Not suicide but a letting go of sorts. I have to say things she used to talk about sounded crazy but most of them have come true as she was talking about the stuff going on with the NWO and the take over several decades ago.