• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

Au-myn

GOLDBUG
Founding Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
LOL, my sister and family was so out in woo-woo field I could write a book. My sister used to belong to a big cult in Montana back in the day. It was a huge operation right down to farms and bomb shelters big enough to drive trucks into. They got busted for storing weapons. My sister always said she talked to beings on the other side and there was a lot of work to be done bridging one world to the other for the 5th dimensional change that was suppose to start 12/2021. Her behavior got stranger than usual a few months before she died. I think she knew she was going to die and it was her choice. Not suicide but a letting go of sorts. I have to say things she used to talk about sounded crazy but most of them have come true as she was talking about the stuff going on with the NWO and the take over several decades ago.
I had a friend in the early 70's that was always packing a 38 special in his glove box, had a packs loaded with food & arms
and was ready for anything back then. He used to tell us the chinese were going to come. Insurgents and then parachutes.

And in the early 80's I remember several chinese employees at my job used to say "in ten years we will take over this country."

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
She was a very healthy 53 when she died, No medical issues. I thought for sure massive heart attack or stroke because they are one of the few things that kill you that fast. Nope, Coroner said it all looked clean as a whistle. That leaves a heart arrhythmia. The plumbing in your heart can be perfect but the electrical system can still go haywire just like a car. There are deadly rhythms that leave no trace behind. Heart rhythm is directly related to electrolytes, calcium and magnesium. I work with these heart rhythms and if caught it time they can be managed. My sister was the most Dr phobic person I know. She never would have gone.

These are what gave me problems when I was young and lead me to figuring out that I was magnesium deficient. I ended up in the ER a couple times with panic attacks but I had woken up one or two mornings with, I'm sure, a heart arrhythmia. And I had one or two other signs that show up before these like muscle cramps but the most telling was I ground my teeth. Pretty much figured it out on my own over time (no thanks to the few doctors who just gave me a xanax scrip). It was worse in college because of things like eating poorly and more specifically drinking. All that alcohol had stripped me of the Mg.

The body uses the electro potential differences between Ca2+ (114 A) and Mg2+ (86 A) to generate the electrical signals. They are as similar of an ion as you can get with both being Alkaline Earth metals and as close in size as you can get. It looks like Copper either +1 or +2 (71-74 A). I would suspect the copper gets into the magnesium channels and causes problems.

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EPISODE 225: THE COVID BLAME GAME​

Biden’s Epic Blame Game Begins; Rand Paul Roasts Tony Fauci; Del Dives into the Data; Dr. McCullough on the Vaccine, Delta Variant, and much more; An all-new HighWire Hero!

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1627007116293.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I did a search for purchasing Ivermectin online without a prescription - with my VPN - even in INDIA... Couldn't find a supplier that would ship to the EU... where you have to get a prescription, and doctors lose their licenses if they prescribe it for Covid (have to say it's for "the mange"...)...

Also went to "animal supplies" - but Ivermectin for horses etc. has to be PRESCRIBED by a veterinarian...

Only next step is to go to a horse ranch (not many here) and see if I can buy it under the table (for a premium) from the rancher (if he has it)...
I or any one here can get it over the counter easily. If you wanted it that bad we could work something out.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Australian MP Says Unvaccinated People "Need To Be Controlled And Restricted"

Australian MP Frank Pangallo says that what unvaccinated people are allowed to do in the community “will need to be controlled and restricted” by authorities.

The SA-Best Party legislator called on the Australian government, which has indicated it won’t make vaccine passport compulsory, to make them mandatory for access to “hospitality venues, public places, workplaces, and for travel,” reports Reclaim the Net.

Pangallo asserts that “vaxports” (vaccine passports) will be crucial to avoid the country suffering a “health and economic catastrophe.”

“While people might still have a choice whether or not to get vaccinated, what they can do in the community will need to be controlled and restricted,” said the MP.

In other words, those who refuse to take the vaccine should become second class citizens, be discriminated against and remain under de facto lockdown indefinitely.
Citing the threat of new variants, Pangallo stated, “I understand people will think this is a rather drastic and draconian step, but this pandemic continues to evolve in ways and waves nobody can predict.”
Despite only 13% of the Australian population having been vaccinated so far, Pangallo said ‘vaxports’ were a necessity in order “to prevent the entire country going into lockdown.”
Australia is pursuing a drastically stupid ‘zero COVID’ policy which has led to entire towns and cities being locked down after the discovery of just a single infection.
As we highlighted yesterday, public health officials are now telling citizens that they shouldn’t even engage in conversation with each other (even if wearing masks) in the name of stopping the spread of the virus.

Authorities have also overseen the most brutal enforcement of lockdown out of any developed country.

A pregnant woman was arrested in her own home for planning an anti-lockdown protest on Facebook, while the state also gave itself the power to seize children from their parents and enter homes without a warrant under COVID-19 rules.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/australian-mp-says-unvaccinated-people-need-be-controlled-and-restricted

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/australian-mp-says-unvaccinated-people-need-be-controlled-and-restricted

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Australian MP Says Unvaccinated People "Need To Be Controlled And Restricted"

Australian MP Frank Pangallo says that what unvaccinated people are allowed to do in the community “will need to be controlled and restricted” by authorities.

The SA-Best Party legislator called on the Australian government, which has indicated it won’t make vaccine passport compulsory, to make them mandatory for access to “hospitality venues, public places, workplaces, and for travel,” reports Reclaim the Net.

Pangallo asserts that “vaxports” (vaccine passports) will be crucial to avoid the country suffering a “health and economic catastrophe.”

“While people might still have a choice whether or not to get vaccinated, what they can do in the community will need to be controlled and restricted,” said the MP.

In other words, those who refuse to take the vaccine should become second class citizens, be discriminated against and remain under de facto lockdown indefinitely.
Citing the threat of new variants, Pangallo stated, “I understand people will think this is a rather drastic and draconian step, but this pandemic continues to evolve in ways and waves nobody can predict.”
Despite only 13% of the Australian population having been vaccinated so far, Pangallo said ‘vaxports’ were a necessity in order “to prevent the entire country going into lockdown.”
Australia is pursuing a drastically stupid ‘zero COVID’ policy which has led to entire towns and cities being locked down after the discovery of just a single infection.
As we highlighted yesterday, public health officials are now telling citizens that they shouldn’t even engage in conversation with each other (even if wearing masks) in the name of stopping the spread of the virus.

Authorities have also overseen the most brutal enforcement of lockdown out of any developed country.

A pregnant woman was arrested in her own home for planning an anti-lockdown protest on Facebook, while the state also gave itself the power to seize children from their parents and enter homes without a warrant under COVID-19 rules.

This is farcical only 13% vaccinated and he thinks he can make the 87% second class citizens without rights

I can’t imagine the tar and feathers are too far off

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

RAND ROASTS FAUCI...AGAIN!​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-07-23 at 1.28.52 PM.png

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
"Everyone must get the vaccine!"

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
July 23, 2021

Sweden’s no-lockdown Covid strategy vindicated​

By Thomas Lifson

Alone among the advanced countries of the world, Sweden followed the sensible policy for dealing with a highly transmissible virus with a 99%+ survival rate, dangerous mostly to easily identifiable groups – the elderly and those with co-morbidities. It allowed the population at minimal risk to carry on life as usual, and restricted movements and otherwise protected only those at elevated risk. As the rest of the advanced world locked down, life for almost all Swedes went on as normal.

The result: herd immunity spread. Sweden’s economy avoided the catastrophic harm inflicted elsewhere.

And now we see that Sweden’s approach (which, incidentally, is how all previous pandemics have been handled) has been vindicated. John Miltimore writes for the Foundation for Economic Education:
In contrast to its European neighbors, Sweden is welcoming tourists. Businesses and schools are open with almost no restrictions. And as far as masks are concerned, not only is there no mandate in place, Swedish health officials are not even recommending them.
What are the results of Sweden’s much-derided laissez-faire policy? Data show the 7-day rolling average for COVID deaths yesterday was zero (see below). As in nada. And it’s been at zero for about a week now.

Screen Shot 2021-07-23 at 5.17.06 PM.png

(snip)

Sweden’s overall mortality rate in 2020 was lower than most of Europe and its economy suffered far less. Meanwhile, today Sweden is freer and healthier than virtually any other country in Europe.

Meanwhile, Australia is severely locking down half of the country’s population in a panic over the delta variant’s spread, as other nations are panicking over less-lethal variant, hysterically touting the rise in “cases” (otherwise known as positive PCR tests), most of which are asymptomatic, and which build herd immunity.

Therapies for Covid using ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, and other substances, are available and are increasingly recognized and used, despite studied medical establishment disinterest in testing and proving their effectiveness, and even efforts to suppress their use.

Covid is the first epidemic in history in which the healthy population was locked down, and it is not even that lethal for most people. How that happened is a key question for discussion and, of course, is almost never even raised in the media. But Sweden’s success in using common sense, time-tested practice of focusing on the vulnerable and leaving the rest alone is now vindicated, while those countries that failed to build herd immunity as fast continue to suffer, and even redouble their bad bet of locking down.

The leaders who grabbed dictatorial authority and crushed the livelihoods of countless citizens, who permanently harmed the mental and emotional development of children, and who violated common sense and historical precedent, have a lot to answer for. The very lack of outrage and demands for accountability tell us a lot about the autocratic elites that control the major institutions of the advanced nations of the world.

Update: Michael Thau examines the process by which lockdowns were embraced and China's role in promoting them.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
No Longer Science Fiction: Graphene-Based Brain Control Technology Announced (Graphene Oxide in Covid Vaccines?)

1627094158439.png

With an increasing number of people becoming aware of graphene oxide being identified in covid vaccines, a company called INBRAIN Neuroelectronics demonstrates that graphene-based “neuromodulation” technology using AI-powered neuroelectronics is very real.

A March 30th, 2021 press release published by BusinessWire.com reveals the story:

INBRAIN Neuroelectronics Secures $17 Million in Series A Funding for First AI-Powered Graphene-Brain Interface

Funding enables company to advance first-in-human studies for its flagship product, a less-invasive neuromodulation device for treating neurological conditions using artificial intelligence and graphene electrodes

https://humansarefree.com/2021/07/graphene-based-brain-control-technology-is-real.html
1627094414789.png

Last edited:

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Fully vaccinated people are 65% more likely to be hospitalised & 1540% more likely to die due to Covid-19 than people who are unvaccinated according to latest Public Health England data

Public Health England have released the 19th technical briefing on Covid-19 variants of concern and it shows that people who’ve received at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine make up over 65% of all alleged Covid-19 deaths from February 1st 2021 through to July 19th 2021.

Since the 18th report released on 9th July which covered deaths and hospitalisations due to Covid-19 up to the 21st June 2021, the number of fully vaccinated people being hospitalised with Covid-19 has increased by 169%, rising from 313 to 843. Whilst the number of fully vaccinated people sadly losing their life after allegedly testing positive for Covid-19 has increased by 90%, rising from 116 to 265.

This significant increase has taken place over the past four weeks, whereas the previous numbers had accumulated over nearly 5 months.

As of the 19th July 2021, 121,402 people who are unvaccinated have tested positive for the allegedly rampant and dominant Delta Covid-19 variant. Whereas 28,773 fully vaccinated people have tested positive for the same variant. Of these 13,427 were fully vaccinated and over the age of 50. The 28,773 cases of fully vaccinated people allegedly infected with the Delta variant of Covid-19 is an increase of 166% over the figure seen just four weeks ago which stood at 10,834.

A further 33,003 people have also tested positive for the Delta variant after having a single dose of a Covid-19 vaccine at least 21 days prior to their positive result. And a further 21,088 people have tested positive for the Delta variant less than 21 days after having a single dose of a Covid-19 vaccine.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1005517/Technical_Briefing_19.pdf

https://tapnewswire.com/2021/07/fully-vaccinated-people-are-65-more-likely-to-be-hospitalised-1540-more-likely-to-die-due-to-covid-19-than-people-who-are-unvaccinated-according-to-latest-public-health-england-data/

1627134015684.png
1627134023153.png
1627134028672.png

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

People jabbed with PLACEBOS during vaccine trials will have same privileges as those who are ‘fully’ vaxxed, UK minister says​

23 Jul, 2021 11:18
Get short URL
People jabbed with PLACEBOS during vaccine trials will have same privileges as those who are ‘fully’ vaxxed, UK minister says

Britain's COVID-19 Vaccine Deployment Minister Nadhim Zahawi speaks during a media briefing on the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic, at Downing Street in London, Britain, June 23, 2021. © REUTERS/Tom Nicholson/Pool
Follow RT on RT
The UK government views people who were given placebos during Covid-19 vaccine trials as fully inoculated, Britain’s vaccines minister has said, adding that they would enjoy all the privileges granted by the NHS Covid Pass.
In remarks given before Parliament on Thursday, vaccines minister Nadhim Zahawi touted the country’s controversial NHS Covid Pass as having an “important role to play in slowing the spread of the virus,” and urged certain businesses and large venues to adopt the domestic health certificate in order to “keep their clients or their customers safe”. The NHS app can be used to show proof of vaccination status, negative test results or natural immunity.
But it seems the urgent need to methodically document people’s vaccination status, and use this private medical information to grant certain privileges, contains at least one loophole: individuals who have participated in vaccine trials will be viewed as “fully vaccinated” whether they received a placebo or an actual shot, Zahawi said.
READ MORE
UK government document quietly introduces vaccine passports by the back door and points to a third lockdown this winter UK government document quietly introduces vaccine passports by the back door and points to a third lockdown this winter
It’s unlikely that he misspoke, as he made the same declaration in two separate exchanges while answering questions from Parliament
Labour MP Rupa Huq complained to Zahawi that several of her constituents who took part in Novavax trials are “now being treated as if they are vax deniers with the texts they get from the NHS”. She also seemed to suggest they had been “grounded” due to not being considered fully vaccinated. She pointed to the case of an American who had participated in the drug trial who said he felt it was on account of “xenophobia” that he could not access events that Brits can.
“People think that they are being punished for doing the right thing. Will the Minister rectify that?” she pressed Zahawi.
According to the official transcript of their conversation, Zahawi promised the MP that those in clinical trials, including that by Novavax, would have their status on the NHS Covid app recorded as ‘fully vaccinated’, whether they received the placebo or the vaccine.
Minutes later, Labour MP Barbara Keeley echoed Huq’s concerns and asked for a solution to be found for the “wonderful volunteers” who had joined the Novavax trial.
“They now find themselves not able to travel, as they cannot get a vaccine certificate and their vaccines are not recognised in the EU,” the lawmaker said.
Zahawi repeated his previous position on the matter.
“We are working with other countries to make sure that that is recognised, but as far as the UK is concerned, they will be considered fully vaccinated, whether they have had the placebo or the vaccine,” he reassured the MP.

The vaccine developed by US-based Novavax has yet to receive emergency use authorisation in the United Kingdom. Participants in trials for the drug have complained that they have been denied an approved jab due to their involvement with the clinical tests. The Department of Health said in June that it would ensure that the volunteers weren’t disadvantaged by their participation in the trials.
Britain’s rollout of the domestic digital Covid passport has aggravated many, who see the scheme as a serious government intrusion into peoples’ ability to carry out their normal activities. Notably, Zahawi described the divisive policy as “discriminatory” while speaking about the concept in February. However, he later changed his tune. In April, he insisted that vaccine passports wouldn’t be discriminatory if they could also be used by people who had tested negative for the virus.
ALSO ON RT.COMDespite vaccines working, oppressive health officials want to reinstate Covid restrictions. People will refuse, resist, and rebel

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
9 min visual journey video that covers a lot of ground

DARK TO LIGHT THE GREAT AWAKENING BY EYE DROP MEDIA​

I'm pleased to announce after a long absence, Eye have returned with a new video - Dark to Light. The Great Awakening.

This video is a one-off creation - and, as such, it is almost four times as long as my usual videos. At 518 seconds long.....every second counts. I hope you enjoy it. :)

Dark to Light is a visual journey through darkness into the light. As we continue watching the greatest show in history and welcome in a new earth together...always remember - 'Where we go one, we go all'.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1627144185811.png

1627144206698.png

1627144156976.png

VAERS DATA DASHBOARD

- Publicly available dashboard for the complex and not-so-user-friendly VAERS database provides insights into the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System.
There are (3) pages to this dashboard, flip thru them using the "1 of 3" links at the bottom of the page (circled in red in attached images).

https://vhme.org/

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The TRUTH about VAERS

The corrupt MSM and others claim that VAERS data should just be dismissed outright because “ANYBODY CAN FILE A VAERS REPORT”.

A cursory review of the VAERS “Report an Adverse Event” shows that this database is INTENDED for medical professionals to make reports, that healthcare providers are REQUIRED BY LAW to file reports, and that anyone knowingly filing a false report is breaking Federal law.

Reference -> https://vaers.hhs.gov/reportevent.html
Archived -> https://archive.is/mRX4j

“Healthcare providers are required by law to report to VAERS:
– Any adverse event listed in the VAERS Table of Reportable Events Following Vaccination that occurs within the specified time period after vaccinations
– An adverse event listed by the vaccine manufacturer as a contraindication to further doses of the vaccine”

…AND…

“Healthcare providers are strongly encouraged to report to VAERS:
– Any adverse event that occurs after the administration of a vaccine licensed in the United States, whether it is or is not clear that a vaccine caused the adverse event
– Vaccine administration errors”

…AND…

“Knowingly filing a false VAERS report is a violation of Federal law (18 U.S. Code § 1001) punishable by fine and imprisonment.”

…SO…

The leftists want us to believe A CONSPIRACY THEORY that the VAERS data is “no good” because “anyone” can enter a report… but anyone knowingly filing a false report is breaking Federal Law (18 U.S. Code 1001).

THE TRUTH IS that the VAERS DATABASE is a trustworthy database of evidence of a crime-against-humanity that is being committed in broad daylight by world governments and major “trusted institutions”.
1627144427085.png

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The French won’t be allowed to vote unless they’re injected

The list of confirmed zones that will be unavailable to the unvaccinated in France grows by the hour.
Polling stations: no vaccination, no entry
The list of confirmed zones that will be unavailable to the unvaccinated in France grows by the hour.
Polling stations: no vaccination, no entry. t.co/xovcZjfMGb

— Richard Ings (@richardcings) July 22, 2021

French doctors and nurses throw their medical gowns on the ground in protest of vax mandates

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/the-french-wont-be-allowed-to-vote-unless-theyre-injected/

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
https://www.bitchute.com/video/gm2LTGldy4jY/

NUREMBURG 2.0? THESE PEOPLE WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE

Dr Richard Fleming's ZOOM presentation for the BASES2021. July 11th 2021,. This is a crucial and extremely detailed presentation over the severe issues of criminal violations on many fronts , now proceeding to the Nuremberg courts.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Remember the saying when we first got computers. Garbage in, garbage out..................

1627162591875.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1627163149958.png

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
We are at the precipice...the double speak is so thick even normies will start to wake up.

It's gone beyond doublespeak, what is coming out of the talking heads is outright rubbish.

everything

Seeker
Reaction score
I'm pretty impressed with the covid19. Being in the same coronavirus class as common cold and flu, it's essentially competing against them.
Well, being a newer variant of the three, its doing quite well. Now it's as contagious as the common cold with an incubation of up to two weeks vs. the common cold which is only a few days. About a year in (realistically), it's owning the vaccine just like the flu does.

The trick of life is use it or lose it. That means move your body. Same thing for your immune system, if you want your immune system to be strong, love your gut. I see way to many commercials on TV for all these gut problems, and the antacid, etc. aisle at the grocery store is huge, meanwhile the U.S. has more auto-immune disease as they call it than any other country, same for cancer, it's well known the U.S. is the sickest industrialized country on the planet. Most of these long-haulers I see are all women. Go women, go.

While socialized health care countries have increasing live spans, we just dropped 1.2 years, they say oh it's covid, in part sure, ok.

Propaganda runs deep, real deep in the U.S. now.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

CLAUDIO GRASS - FREEDOM IS NOT FREE YOU HAVE TO FIGHT FOR IT,THE PEOPLE WILL DEMAND DECENTRALIZATION​

Claudio begins his discussion with him taking a trip from Switzerland to Spain. On his travels he realized that the borders are open for cars and people were not asked for proof of vaccination. The people will begin to come together when they cannot function in everyday life because of inflation. People will look for decentralization because the globalist system does not work for the people. Freedom is not free you have to fight for it.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
And when you have comments like these from mouth breathing oxygen thieves...

JEG
1 hour ago
Should vaccination have been mandatory for the Olympics? Not sure, but I’m over “personal choice” and “individual rights” and “individual freedoms” because they aren’t personal and individual as they most often impact others and the community.

JEG
1 hour ago
The. choice to not vaccinate is ok but you must waive your right to leave the house and mingle with others.

This genius thought he was that smart, he replied to himself.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If you've been vaccinated, why should you care about those who haven't been 'vaccinated'?

You're 'safe' right?

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
Potatoes will potate GH.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Yale doctor calls out CDC for committing large scale medical fraud and hiding covid cases among the vaccinated​

Friday, July 23, 2021 by: Lance D Johnson
(Natural News) The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) is engaged in one of the greatest medical frauds of our time, using disparate PCR cycle thresholds to artificially inflate covid-19 cases in the unvaccinated, while hiding covid cases in the fully vaccinated. This covid-19 testing fraud continues to obfuscate the American medical response, as the original aerosolized bioweapon evades detection, as the ongoing release of that spike protein continues through the “savior” vaccines.

In a recent interview with Fox News’ Laura Ingraham, Dr. Harvey Risch of the Yale School of Medicine called out the CDC for committing wide-scale medical fraud. When the covid-19 vaccines were launched under emergency authorization, the CDC changed the covid-19 testing guidelines for the fully vaccinated, lowering the cycle threshold count of the PCR test ONLY for the vaccinated.

Epidemiologist exposes CDC’s testing and vaccine fraud

“Some months ago, the CDC stopped counting breakthrough cases … the large numbers of cases in people who had been vaccinated,” said Dr. Harvey Risch “So, of course, those cases don’t register for the CDC’s counts, and so the great proportion [of cases] that they’re claiming are in unvaccinated people,” Risch said. “And that fallacy is why the U.S. and the CDC’s count is different than Israel or the UK. It’s a fallacy.”

Israel’s health ministry has found that 40 percent of new covid cases are in the vaccinated, while less than 1 percent of new cases are from people who were previously infected. People who recovered from a natural infection have immunity that is 40 times more durable at preventing hospitalization from future variants. In the UK, Sir Patrick Vallance said the vaccinated patients makeup 40-60 percent of new covid cases, proving the vaccines are an abysmal failure at preventing serious illness in the real world.

PCR test fraud and falsely-advertised vaccines continue to destroy people’s lives