• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I did a lot of cannabis in my teens, 20's & 30's...

But for the past 20 years, every time I've taken a toke or two, I turn as pale as a sheet, my legs become cotton, and I have to lie down for a few hours... Like a "low-blood-pressure-event"...

Last time (5 years ago?) my wife wanted to call an ambulance... Luckily talked her out of it...

But I stay completely away from the stuff now...

----

Edit=

Last night, I felt a sore throat coming on...
Rubbed Vicks Vapor-rub on my neck and wrapped with cloth, & sucked on some medicated sore-throat candies (Strepcil brand - France), better this morning, took 2 more of those candies...
Went to the drug store to re-stock & bought some Lysopaine suck meds too. Took one.

Almost all soreness gone now... (who knows, maybe all the "supplements" I already take just took a few hours to make my own "immune system" find the solution, even if I hadn't done the vicks & suckers...)

The indica has gotten much stronger and now it’s hybridized in a lot of strains. Try a pure sativa for the old creative in your head thinking buzz you remember from your youth.

The indica is couch lock, very physical body high. I’ll go as far as saying I do t like it except for insomnia every once and a while

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
The indica has gotten much stronger and now it’s hybridized in a lot of strains. Try a pure sativa for the old creative in your head thinking buzz you remember from your youth.

The indica is couch lock, very physical body high. I’ll go as far as saying I do t like it except for insomnia every once and a while
It's ALL illegal in France - except for CBD in pharmacies over the counter... So I won't be going to the projects to check the availability... since I don't speak Arabic or Ebonics...

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

I love it. At my age with structural problems, I don't move around much. So it works fine for me, specially my keeping my severe hip arthritis pain under control.

As for creative, indica works too, just not as strong as a good sativa, tho I typically reserve sative for live music sessions.

:weed:

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
But yeah, Cannabis kicks covids ass.

sexy cheerleader.gif

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

RECIPE FOR A FALSE FLAG: MILITARY MASS CASUALTY DRILLS HAPPENING NOW​

The US Army Just Conducted a three day exercise in collaboration with the New York City Police and Fire Department. The exercise simulated a nuclear and biological event on the NYC subway system and Yankee Stadium.

Similar drills are scheduled for Philadelphia and Los Angeles in the coming months of September and October.

This raises concerns because the US Military has a track record for conducting experiments on the population using deadly pathogens without the populations knowledge or consent.

Right now there is no proof that anything nefarious is taking place. But if history has taught us anything, it’s that government exercises and drills provide the perfect the cover to conduct covert and illegal operations. The same sort of cover a declared pandemic provides.

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1628787344924.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
ZPt-1230.jpg

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Always liked him until he impregnated his maid and lied about it to his wife. What character.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Supreme entitlement, from years of fan adulation, which has led to personal and moral imbecility.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1628891524820.png

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score

1628893585408.png

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Great info but which company allows for them to donate and which ones are excluded?
Call your local Blood Center. I just donated a Double Red Cells last month ( making my 17th gallon in my lifetime). Here in Cen. KY that question of WuFlu virus has not even came up on their "Legal Eagle Forms" while they still want to know if you were in Great Britain during Mad Cow.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Apparently she agreed to vax but was afraid of the needle. She explains it herself.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Even the doctors in a shithole understands.

Extracts.

These harmful effects have been aggravated by official South African COVID-19 narratives, which seem in blind faith to echo the official narratives of the WHO, FDA, CDC as well as European, American, Canadian and Australian governments, inter alia.

1.8. In the light of the following reported facts and opinions, which are relevant to the health and economic well-being of South Africans, and which are ignored and/or suppressed by those acting under your authority, the abovementioned official South African COVID-19 narratives appear to be harmful by virtue of being false, misleading or irrational:

1.8.1. The coronavirus PCR test is non-specific and yields false positive results, as it has no capacity to differentiate between SARS-CoV-2 and a variety of viruses that cause flu or the common cold. This has finally been acknowledged by the CDC (Centre for Disease Control) in the USA, who have declared that PCR testing will be withdrawn in December 2021 (refer to CDC issue lab alert on PCR tests).

1.8.2. Logically therefore, published statistics about COVID-19 positive cases, hospitalizations and deaths are overstated to a degree that cannot be determined.

1.8.3. There is good evidence for safe and effective medical methods of preventing COVID-19 (refer to GOOD NEWS document).

1.8.4. There is good evidence for safe and effective medical treatment for the early phases of COVID-19 (refer to GOOD NEWS document).

1.8.5. The coronavirus mRNA “vaccines” are the product of experimental scientific research that has not met accepted international standards to be declared safe or effective in animal or human subjects. This is why they have not been approved for use in human subjects, but have been released under emergency use authorization (EUA) for use in a large experiment (refer to SAHPRA press release).

1.8.6. The experimental coronavirus mRNA “vaccines” are different to traditional vaccines (weakened or killed bacteria or virus) that the world has grown to know and trust (refer CDC understanding mRNA COVID-19 vaccines).

1.8.7. Logically therefore, by naming them “vaccines”, instead of experimental genetic interventions, people instinctively associate their safety and efficacy with the traditional vaccines they have grown to know and trust.

1.8.8. For the above reasons the definition of the word “vaccine”, as it has always been known, has recently been changed in order to accommodate the experimental coronavirus mRNA injections (refer Merriam-Webster).

1.8.9. Health authorities do not know whether the experimental coronavirus mRNA “vaccines” are safe, nor how effective they may be or how long any immunity from them may last “Available evidence indicates that eligible COVID-19 vaccines have an acceptable short-term safety profile. Additional studies and long-term population-level surveillance are strongly encouraged to further define the safety profile of COVID-19 vaccines” (refer Evaluation of the safety profile of COVID-19 vaccines: a rapid review).

1.8.10. Despite widespread use of the term “acceptable” safety profile, results of early voluntary reporting indicate increased risks of harm and death associated with the experimental coronavirus mRNA “vaccines” as compared to traditional vaccines (refer Guetzkow VAERSIsraelIceland.)

1.8.11. Despite the fact that the “vaccine” is experimental, and despite the above reports, transparency by the South African government is not yet evident as it has not, to date, encouraged reporting of vaccine adverse events by members of the public and healthcare professionals, nor has it published tracked statistics about “vaccine” related side effects, serious illness, disability or death.

1.8.12. Anyone who suffers harm or dies as a result of the experimental coronavirus mRNA “vaccines” will not have any legal claim against the manufacturer as the South African government has granted the manufacturers immunity from liability (refer Fund to Protect Pharm Companies).

Good, shortish, red-pill summary.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
EPISODE 228: A SEA OF LIES
Del Bigtree breaks exclusive newly-unredacted bombshell Fauci email; Dr. Barke tells us why not to buy into Delta fears; CDC lying about natural immunity; Former Federal Official Catherine Austin Fitts’ urgent warning for all Americans

Guests: Dr. Jeffrey Barke, Catherine Austin Fitts

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

ATOMIC BOMBSHELL: ROTHSCHILDS PATENTED COVID-19 BIOMETRIC TESTS IN 2015. AND 2017.​

by Silviu "Silview" Costinescu

Screen Shot 2021-08-14 at 7.35.44 AM.png

by Silviu “Silview” Costinescu

It’s not disputable, since the information comes from official patent registries in the Netherlands and US. And we have all the documentation

UPDATE: Reuters took on doing damage control for this article and published a slander and smear piece on us disguised as “fact-checking”.

We fact-checked their fact-checking phrase by phrase here.

As we’ve shown in previous exposes, the whole Covidiocracy is a masquerade and a simulation long prepared by The World Bank / IMF / The Rothschilds and their lemmings, with Rockefeller partnership.

Our newest discoveries further these previous revelations.

Lots more:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Videos at link.

Board Certified Occupational Therapist Whistleblower: More Patients are Dying from the Vaccine than from COVID​

“I’ve seen 32 elderly people pass away immediately after taking the Moderna vaccine.”
by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

Abrien Aguirre is a board certified occupational therapist who recently went public with his knowledge of working in 3 COVID units in Hawaii, two of them “isolation units.” He states that he works in the largest skilled nursing facility in Oahu, working with the geriatric population.
He was interviewed by a group known as “Hawaii Free Speech News.”
His testimony was recorded at a recent outdoor protest held at the Hawaii State Capitol in Honolulu.
He starts out his testimony by saying that the media is misrepresenting what is happening with hospitalized COVID patients. He states:
The people moved to the COVID unit, didn’t have COVID. They tested positive with the PCR test, but most of them were asymptomatic and only suffering from their pre-existing conditions.
He explains how people with terminal illnesses were put on the COVID death lists, which he says is “complete fraud.”
They rolled out the Moderna mRNA experimental injections at his facility, and he says:
I’ve seen 32 elderly people pass away immediately after taking the Moderna vaccine. None of that is being talked about on the News. It doesn’t fit their narrative.
I’ve seen more people pass away from the vaccine, than I have in COVID units.
He explains that he worked as a “Director of Rehab” in one skilled nursing facility for 5 months, and he saw where the billing department would have his therapist change medical diagnosis codes from things like pulmonary disorder to COVID because of higher reimbursements. And this even happened with cases that were not only asymptomatic, but sometimes they did not even have a positive PCR test result for COVID.
It’s just fraud on every level.
Mr. Aguirre states that he has reached out to politicians to expose this fraud, including the Governor of Hawaii, and their response is silence. Not one of them has responded.
His last advice in the interview:
My advice to people: if your elderly are sick, your grandmother, your great grandmother, your mom, don’t send them to a skilled nursing facility. They’re not going to receive adequate care.
Treatment is going to be withheld from them. They’re going to be forced to wear a mask all day, and social distance.
They’re going to become depressed and want to commit suicide. Because that is what I am seeing in our facilities.
This testimony by Abrien Aguirre is one of the most damning interviews I have ever seen. Everyone should send a copy of this video to their “elected” officials, because the U.S. medical system has now become thoroughly corrupt.
Mr. Aguirre has nothing to gain, and much to lose by going public, putting his career and possibly even his life on the line to go public with this damning information.
Since politicians are complicit with these murders and crimes, it is unlikely that they will do anything about it.
But by exposing their crimes, especially those who claim they are “just doing their jobs,” we can ensure that they will most certainly be held accountable for these murders and crimes against humanity.
There is no place in Hell too hot for where most of these people are going to end up.
This is from our Rumble Channel, and it is also on our Bitchute Channel.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-08-14 at 7.33.20 AM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

The Vaccine Game Plan With Juan O Savin, Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, Joey Gilbert, Coach Dave & Many More! - Must Video​

Friday, August 13, 2021

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

The Vaccine Game Plan With Juan O Savin, Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, Joey Gilbert, Coach Dave & Many More! - Must Video​

Friday, August 13, 2021

Exactly why I insist that my vaxxed wife continue the "covid prevention regimen".

1 - So she keeps SOME of her Immune System

2 - So she doesn't create a mutation or "shed" one on ME... (but I don't tell her that...) If she stops, I'll sleep in the guest room... ;)

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
View attachment 221275
Mindy Robinson

I don’t know who’s still believing this crap at this point….

https://t.me/AmericanAFMindyRobinson/143

SHE HERSELF probably killed him, by SHEDDING HER OWN "MUTATED" VAXX SPIKES onto him... if it wasn't his OWN "vaxx spikes" clogging his capillaries in his organs...

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Dr. Kary Mullis, inventor of the PCR test, explains Dr. Fauci has an agenda

Bill Gates bought Fauci a $189 million dollar house.

They are both, the bought and paid for ENEMY of the PEOPLE.

Bill gates bought Fauci a $189 million dollar house in 2000, in Seattle & gov. corrupt relationships - (2:16)
https://uploads1.newtube.app/user/MyAmericana/8YW7OMg

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Last edited: