• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
tenor.gif

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
NSW has gone full retard.

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1629322266252.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Today a friend went to the heart Dr. When asked he told them no, hell no, no how, no way. Then asked them if they were vaxxed.
Dr, no. Nurse #1, no. Nurse #2, no.

Then I had to go to a supplier that does rebuild work for us. He brought it up and it turned into a 45 min vaxxed, nwo, F them.

I did give blood today. It is now a question. Yes, no, skip are the options.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Rantz: UW Medicine pulls heart transplant patient from list after refusing COVID vaccine​

Benjamin leo•1 hour ago
 15
FacebookTwitterLinkedInTumblrPinterestRedditSkypeShare via Email
56ede2c8609eade0516ee16b949298539b9e361d.png

The University of Washington Medical Center denied organ transplants to patients who refuse a COVID vaccine as early as June 2021. And hospital officials refuse to answer basic questions about their policy.
In fact, they won’t even directly acknowledge they have a policy.
The Jason Rantz Show on KTTH has learned that UW Medicine removed a 64-year-old patient from the transplant waitlist. He says he was on the list for 2 1/2 years. The hospital made the decision after they learned the patient refused to be vaccinated against COVID. They said they would consider adding him back to the waitlist should he satisfy their “compliance concerns.”
Last week, one vaccine-hesitant patient came forward. He says he was told the vaccine was mandatory before he could get a necessary liver transplant. The hospital does not deny any of the allegations.

UW Medicine denies a patient a heart​

391d5e4ce65a6dfa28d9f1723e9b9261d22be1c0.jpg

The Jason Rantz Show

Sam Allen was taken off the list for a heart transplant by UW Medicine over not getting the COVID vaccine.
Sam Allen was taken off the list for a heart transplant by UW Medicine over not getting the COVID vaccine.

00:00 / 12:19

a5aad10bc7bf3bea055b79c790817274a0cc5c11.png

a5aad10bc7bf3bea055b79c790817274a0cc5c11.png

In June, Sam Allen of Monroe learned that his heart transplant surgery was on the line over his refusal to get the COVID vaccine.
The list of medical conditions Allen says he’s facing is long: mitral valve regurgitation, tricuspid valve regurgitation, aortic valve regurgitation, aneurism of thoracic aorta, and dilated cardiomyopathy.
He says three leaky heart valves impact the blood pumping into his lungs. Allen says it makes it difficult to breathe, which played a role in why he wouldn’t wear a mask. He previously underwent open-heart surgery, and he says his heart was damaged in the process.
After a disagreement over mask use, Allen says his doctor called him.
“The cardiologist called me, and we had a discussion, and he informed me that, ‘well, you’re going to have to get a vaccination to get a transplant.’ And I said, ‘well that’s news to me. And nobody’s ever told me that before.’ And he says, ‘yeah, that’s our policy,’” Allen recalls.
Allen said he told the doctor he would not get a vaccine.
A few days later, Allen said he received a letter dated June 7, 2021. It informed him that he was pulled from the United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS) waiting list for a heart.
“Your name has been removed from the waitlist at the University of Washington Medical Center. This was done in follow-up to your recent conversation with providers regarding the heart transplant selection committee’s concerns about compliance with COVID-19-related policies and recommendations,” the letter reads. “We can re-assess you for reinstatement on the waiting list should the compliance concerns resolve in the future or, if you wish, refer you to another center for evaluation in the meantime.”
It was signed by UW Medicine and the Cardiac Transplant/Advanced Heart Failure Therapies Selection Committee.

UW Med ignored Allen’s concerns​

Allen says he wrote a letter to UW Medicine to express his disappointment with the decision. He shared the letter with the Jason Rantz Show on KTTH.
“I understand that my choices have repercussions but I did not change the policy. I am most put off, not by your decision to remove me from the list, thereby removing any opportunity to live out my life at a near-normal level, but by the lack of scientific logic that dictates your ‘policy.’”
He points to the side effects associated with the vaccine as why he did not want to get it.
“As a person who has spent much time and money at UWMC as a heart failure patient, I am being told I cannot get care for my condition unless I take an injection that has shown to cause cardiac problems,” he wrote. “It seems that a wise choice would be to not make a panic move and run to get injected with the experimental gene therapy until more is known.”
On August 10, Allen received a response.
Bo Secord, Assistant Director of Patient Relations, said they received his letter and that it was shared with “appropriate leadership.” But they weren’t budging.
“As your provider noted, they are happy to re-evaluate should you change your mind,” Secord wrote.
Rantz: Healthy teen sent to ER after Pfizer vaccine, CDC investigates heart issues

UW Med repeatedly deflects questions, doesn’t deny claims​

After liver transplant patient Derek Kovic explained to the Jason Rantz Show on KTTH that UW Medicine told him he had to be vaccinated to stay active on the transplant list, hospital spokesperson Susan Gregg said they merely “recommend that all solid-organ transplant candidates be vaccinated against COVID-19.” This was not true in the specific case.
After follow-up questions, Gregg shifted her position.
“Our physicians make a determination regarding vaccine recommendations and requirements, including COVID-19 vaccination, based on the risk factors of the individual patient and degree of immunosuppression they will experience,” she wrote.
But after emails from several patients with the same story of being denied or threatened with denial of treatment over COVID vaccine refusal, it seemed likely that there was a policy.
I asked a series of specific questions to Gregg and Lisa Brandenburg, President of UW Medicine Hospitals & Clinics.
Is there a written or unwritten policy that will deny transplants to patients based on their COVID status? Will UW Medicine provide transplant operations to unvaccinated patients? When are patients told about the vaccine requirement from their doctor — if it is not, in fact, a written policy? And has UW Medicine conducted any transplants on patients who have NOT been vaccinated? How many have been denied, placed on a status 7, or taken off waitlists for transplants?
Brandenburg did not respond to multiple emails.
Gregg refused to answer any of the questions directly, offering a rote statement reiterating that the hospital’s top priority is to treat transplant patients as best as they can. Apparently, their commitment only applies to the patients who will receive a vaccine.

Why is UW Medicine evasive?​

Gregg indicated that if a doctor makes a treatment a requirement, then a patient must follow it.
“Our physicians work with their patients to make a determination regarding vaccine recommendations and requirements, including COVID-19 vaccination, based on the risk factors of the individual patient and degree of immunosuppression they will experience,” Gregg told the Jason Rantz Show on KTTH.
But if UW Medicine never provides transplant surgery for patients who refuse the COVID vaccine, isn’t that effectively a policy? Under what conditions would UW Medicine not require a COVID vaccine? And when patients flatly deny a willingness to get the vaccine and the response from UW Medicine is to deny them treatment, how is that working with the patient?
It’s bizarre that the hospital isn’t being clear. It’s also incredibly suspicious.
Rantz: Seattle Children’s won’t provide data to back up COVID-child claims

What happened to do no harm?​

Perhaps the lack of clarity is due to the medical ethics of withholding potentially life-saving surgery from patients expressing some level of bodily and medical autonomy?
Maybe it’s unwise to establish a policy on a vaccine that hasn’t yet been given full approval from the Food and Drug Administration. Are there legal ramifications for that?
Or it could be that not even all UW Medicine staff were willing to receive the vaccine. In fact, the hospital had to mandate staff receive the vaccine, as they did not choose to get it on their own. Could you defend a mandate for patients when staff wasn’t fully compliant?
My assumption is that the doctors impose this mandate for the overall health of their patients. I don’t think there are ulterior motives, nor do I think they view the risks of vaccine side effects as high. I believe they’re doing what they think is right. One can obviously make a medical argument that the vaccine is the smart move in this case.
But it’s wrong to deny potentially life-saving healthcare to patients when their decision on a vaccine does not impact the procedure. When a doctor instructs patients to avoid food or beverage hours before surgery, it’s a requirement because the behavior could impact the procedure’s success.
A pre-surgery vaccine for an unrelated issue does not impact a surgery either way, even if it’s not as risky as a patient thinks or if it conflicts with what the doctor would personally do under the same circumstances.

It should be up to the patient​

The doctor shouldn’t dictate every decision of a patient. Instead, they should make good-faith efforts to educate a patient on a course of action. It’s also disturbing to apply this policy to someone on the transplant list before COVID existed. How is that ethical?
Ultimately, however, it’s up to the patient, not the doctor.
Doctors give much more leeway to drug addicts seeking treatment for an infection due to intravenous drug use than they do to a patient in need of a heart transplant. Do the doctors deny an addict treatment until the addict goes into detox? Of course not. It’s also worth noting that the University of Washington – Harborview Medical Center hosts the Harm Reduction Research and Treatment (HaRRT) Center in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences. It gives out tips to addicts on how to get high using a “harm reduction” model. But no vaccine shot, no heart or liver?
In this case, UW Medicine is letting Allen down. And they won’t be clear about what their policy actually is. That means future patients who do not want the vaccine would waste their time seeking treatment at UW Medicine. Shouldn’t they know the policy ahead of time?
For Allen, it’s leading to a sober reality for life if he doesn’t get the heart transplant. It may end.
“It absolutely will lead to my death,” he says.

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I did give blood today. It is now a question.
Doesn't the clotshot mRNA go into the bloodstream? If so, how do the blood people remove it? Or do they care? Maybe their experience is that natural mRNA does not cause problems, and the engineered ones must be... BETTER?!

If "they" can engineer mRNA to instruct cells to produce some arbitrary protein, surely the programmed protein could be poisonous. Well, I mean more so than the current spike proteins. I am thinking about shellfish toxin proteins. If they can do one, why can't they go all the way?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

DO NOT QUIT YOUR JOB​

STOP VACCINE PASSPORTS

DO NOT QUIT YOUR JOB​

As the mandates are increasing and the “deadlines” fast approach, YOU SHOULD NOT QUIT YOUR JOB. Do not be fooled if your boss says you must resign. Make your boss fire you and do not sign anything or agree to anything that says otherwise. Do not agree with “voluntary resignation.” If you are fired, you are eligible for unemployment. Anything else and you are not.
If you are fired, you place the costs back on them and you get or you fight for unemployment benefits. Let them experience the burden associated with their choices. Avail yourself of any government dollars that have gone to support those previously unwilling to work. Use all tools and resources you can including the CDC’s unlawful mandate to halt rents, etc. We suspect you ordinarily would not take advantage of these systems, but these are extraordinary times.
In the last 18 months we have watched the Communists in America radically change the definition of simple words in their efforts to strip away our rights. Words such as “vaccine,” “herd immunity,” and “cases” have literally been redefined by the Communists to support this power grab. By changing the traditional definition of just four words, these usurpers were able to create, in the minds of the media and the public, a frightening global emergency. Do not allow these tyrants to crush what remains of your rights. Do not “agree” to be fired.
We are at the “delta” variant. The last variant is totalitarianism.
Stand Strong. You are the Hero you have been waiting for.

GET HELP WITH YOUR RELIGIOUS EXEMPTION

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
SKt-0969.jpg

Larger version of pic might be easier to read:

AtomicAge.jpg

"What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun." -- Ecclesiastes 1:9 (NIV)

Screw the pandemic BS, live your life and enjoy it. It's too short to do otherwise.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Prof granted vaccine exemption after 'natural immunity' lawsuit​

'I speak for tens of millions of Americans in the same circumstances'​

Art Moore
By Art Moore
Published August 18, 2021 at 7:11pm
Share on FacebookTweetShare to GabEmailPrint

Air Force Master Sgt. Nicole Jacocks examines a COVID-19 vaccine at Robins Air Force Base, Georgia, March 6, 2021. (U.S. Air Force photo by Jamal D. Sutter)
After filing a lawsuit arguing he obtained "natural immunity" from COVID-19 after being infected with the novel coronavirus, George Mason University granted a professor a medical exemption from its COVID-19 vaccine mandate.
Lawyers for Todd Zywicki, a law professor at the Fairfax, Virginia, university, announced the agreement Tuesday, the Washington Post reported.

George Mason University Professor Todd Zywicki testifies to the Senate Banking Committee on April 5, 2016. (Wikimedia Commons)
"I am gratified that George Mason has given me a medical exemption to allow me to fulfill my duties this fall semester in light of unprecedented circumstances," Zywicki said.

"I speak for tens of millions of Americans in the same circumstances I am in, and I call on leaders across the country to develop humane and science-based approaches as opposed to one-size-fits-all policies."
Zywicki filed affidavits from his doctor stating he has natural immunity from the virus after having fully recovered from COVID-19. And the lawsuit argued there is substantial scientific evidence indicating natural immunity from the virus is stronger than immunity through various vaccines.

A spokesman for George Mason University declined comment on any medical accommodation, citing "state policy regarding personnel information and confidentiality of health information."
But no accommodation will be given based on natural immunity to COVID, the spokesman said, arguing it conflicts with CDC guidance.
Is 'natural immunity' a valid exemption to COVID-vaccine mandates?
Yes No

"His litigation had no impact on the consideration of his request for a medical exemption from the vaccination requirement," the spokesman said. "Mason encourages everyone, including those who previously had COVID-19, to get vaccinated, and will continue to take the steps necessary to protect the Mason community from COVID."
'Robust and durable protection'
Zywicki, who has been at George Mason for 24 years, explained his case in an op-ed published Aug. 6 by the Wall Street Journal.

He said he contracted and recovered from COVID-19 in the spring of 2020, which later was confirmed through a positive antibody test. And multiple positive antibody tests "have since confirmed that I continue to have a robust level of immune protection."
The university's "coercive mandate," he wrote, "violates my constitutional right to bodily integrity for no compelling reason."
The university requires students to be vaccinated by Aug. 1 and faculty and staff by Aug.15. Those who do not comply must show a medical or religious exemption.
In his op-ed, Zywicki cited clinical studies from Israel, the Cleveland Clinic, England and elsewhere that have demonstrated that natural immunity to SARS-CoV-2 "provides robust and durable protection against reinfection comparable to or better than that provided by the most effective vaccines."

He argued further that it "isn’t merely unnecessary for me to get the shot."
"It’s potentially dangerous. Covid-recovered individuals have been mostly excluded from the vaccine clinical trials, rendering any claims about the purported safety for this group largely speculative," he wrote.
Last week, the Times noted, the CDC highlighted a new study indicating unvaccinated people were twice as likely to get reinfected with COVID-19.
But many a recent Israeli study cited by Zywicki showed natural immunity is 6.7 times greater than for vaccinated people.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Prof granted vaccine exemption after 'natural immunity' lawsuit​

'I speak for tens of millions of Americans in the same circumstances'​

Art Moore
By Art Moore
Published August 18, 2021 at 7:11pm
Share on FacebookTweetShare to GabEmailPrint

Air Force Master Sgt. Nicole Jacocks examines a COVID-19 vaccine at Robins Air Force Base, Georgia, March 6, 2021. (U.S. Air Force photo by Jamal D. Sutter)
After filing a lawsuit arguing he obtained "natural immunity" from COVID-19 after being infected with the novel coronavirus, George Mason University granted a professor a medical exemption from its COVID-19 vaccine mandate.
Lawyers for Todd Zywicki, a law professor at the Fairfax, Virginia, university, announced the agreement Tuesday, the Washington Post reported.

George Mason University Professor Todd Zywicki testifies to the Senate Banking Committee on April 5, 2016. (Wikimedia Commons)
"I am gratified that George Mason has given me a medical exemption to allow me to fulfill my duties this fall semester in light of unprecedented circumstances," Zywicki said.

"I speak for tens of millions of Americans in the same circumstances I am in, and I call on leaders across the country to develop humane and science-based approaches as opposed to one-size-fits-all policies."
Zywicki filed affidavits from his doctor stating he has natural immunity from the virus after having fully recovered from COVID-19. And the lawsuit argued there is substantial scientific evidence indicating natural immunity from the virus is stronger than immunity through various vaccines.

A spokesman for George Mason University declined comment on any medical accommodation, citing "state policy regarding personnel information and confidentiality of health information."
But no accommodation will be given based on natural immunity to COVID, the spokesman said, arguing it conflicts with CDC guidance.
Is 'natural immunity' a valid exemption to COVID-vaccine mandates?
Yes No

"His litigation had no impact on the consideration of his request for a medical exemption from the vaccination requirement," the spokesman said. "Mason encourages everyone, including those who previously had COVID-19, to get vaccinated, and will continue to take the steps necessary to protect the Mason community from COVID."
'Robust and durable protection'
Zywicki, who has been at George Mason for 24 years, explained his case in an op-ed published Aug. 6 by the Wall Street Journal.

He said he contracted and recovered from COVID-19 in the spring of 2020, which later was confirmed through a positive antibody test. And multiple positive antibody tests "have since confirmed that I continue to have a robust level of immune protection."
The university's "coercive mandate," he wrote, "violates my constitutional right to bodily integrity for no compelling reason."
The university requires students to be vaccinated by Aug. 1 and faculty and staff by Aug.15. Those who do not comply must show a medical or religious exemption.
In his op-ed, Zywicki cited clinical studies from Israel, the Cleveland Clinic, England and elsewhere that have demonstrated that natural immunity to SARS-CoV-2 "provides robust and durable protection against reinfection comparable to or better than that provided by the most effective vaccines."

He argued further that it "isn’t merely unnecessary for me to get the shot."
"It’s potentially dangerous. Covid-recovered individuals have been mostly excluded from the vaccine clinical trials, rendering any claims about the purported safety for this group largely speculative," he wrote.
Last week, the Times noted, the CDC highlighted a new study indicating unvaccinated people were twice as likely to get reinfected with COVID-19.
But many a recent Israeli study cited by Zywicki showed natural immunity is 6.7 times greater than for vaccinated people.

Great news for the side of freedom

This is the State’s shenanigans getting ready to backfire. All those fake over cycle PCR tests where they told non infected people they were Covid positive so they could pump the numbers

Either they have to accept them as having natural immunity or they have to admit they were faking the positives

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Great news for the side of freedom

This is the State’s shenanigans getting ready to backfire. All those fake over cycle PCR tests where they told non infected people they were Covid positive so they could pump the numbers

Either they have to accept them as having natural immunity or they have to admit they were faking the positives
fantastic

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Video at link. NO PARENTS ALLOWED!

2 Kids DEAD After 24,000 Children Herded Into Stadium for JAB!​

Stew Peters Show Published August 18, 2021 153,106 Views
SUBSCRIBE162KSHARE

1801 rumbles
EMBED
Rumble — Stew Peters spoke with an Australian ex-military official who confirmed that AT LEAST two children are dead after being inoculated in a mass of 24,000 kids that were ushered into a sports arena to take the jab in the absence of any adults.
The horrific Nazi-like ushering of masses of helpless youths is the furtherance of proof that Australia is the prototype for the New World Order.
www.StewPeters.tv | www.DeAnnaLorraine.com

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Something sinister is brewing around the current atmosphere of mass panic and the fear stemming from the COVID-19 hysteria. People seem to be losing their minds when it comes to dealing with the pandemic. Perhaps, that’s basically what is happening.​

Dr. Mark McDonald is board-certified in both child and adolescent psychiatry, with extensive additional training in adult psychoanalysis. He specializes in the evaluation and treatment of young people with mental illness, and his practice also serves adults, couples, and families. His opinions have been widely published in local and national news, including the Wall Street Journal and The Federalist.

The True Public Health Crisis Is Psychological in Nature​

Among some of these opinions, Dr. Mark McDonald believes that the real crisis is not medical in nature. The country has always had enough resources to deal with the pandemic. For example, the Navy hospital ship sent to New York City to help deal with a surge in hospitalization was turned back due to the lack of patients. So the question becomes, what is the actual public health crisis that people are really suffering from?

Americans are suffering from mass insanity due to their delusional fear of COVID-19.
Dr. McDonald believes the true public health crisis lies in the widespread fear which morphed and evolved into a form of mass delusional psychosis. In simpler words, the American public is suffering from mass insanity due to their delusional fear of COVID-19. Even when the statistics point to the extremely low fatality rate among children and young adults (measuring 0.002% at age 10 and 0.01% at 25), the young and the healthy are still terrorized by the chokehold of irrational fear when faced with the coronavirus.

A Delusion Is a Fixed False Belief That’s Contrary to Reality​

A Colorado family was recently kicked off an airplane because their 2-year-old daughter wouldn’t leave her mask on. Her parents weren’t even against masking — the toddler just didn’t want to have a piece of cloth smothering her face. It isn’t even enough that her parents were forcing her to put the mask on as they covered her face against her will, they were still made to exit the flight.

The worst part of this unfortunate situation is the fact that no one else on the plane dared to stand up and back up the toddler’s parents against the insanity of forcing a child to cover her face against her will. Time and time again we hear studies about how children are not a vector for infection, yet everyone on the plane was deluded into thinking that a 2-year-old who refuses to put on a mask will kill everyone.

Delusional Psychosis Achieves Nothing Useful in Reality​

In the midst of mandatory masking, have you also noticed a glaring problem about people who get hysterical at those who refuse to wear a mask? The scientific fact is that, if someone doesn’t want to assume the risk of infection, that person should be wearing an N95 (or KN95) mask at all times when they venture outside.

Yet, in almost every encounter we have observed of people who tend to chastise others for not wearing a mask, they themselves have always only worn an ineffective paper or cloth mask. Why would these people act this irrationally? The answer: It’s probably delusional psychosis, as mentioned by Dr. McDonald.

If someone were serious about minimizing all risk of contracting the coronavirus, the correct way of achieving that would be to properly wear an N95 mask as well as frequently wash and disinfect their hands. But those who are just putting on a cloth or paper mask, as they also constantly touch their face while they adjust their mask, are, in reality, doing practically nothing to minimize the risk of infection.

COVID-19 Mask Types Protection High Res

Photo Credit: lhsfna.org

Yet, more often than not, we witness people who are more concerned with making sure others assume the responsibility for everyone else. If you don’t wear a mask, you’re effectively killing grandma, scream the pro-mask Nazis. Instead of sourcing and donating N95 masks to the elderly to ensure that grandma will be able to properly minimize the risk of getting infected, they’d rather yell and threaten others who would dare question the effectiveness of even wearing a mask.

Delusional People Seek To Control How Others Perceive Reality​

Instead of facing reality, the delusional person would rather live in their world of make-believe. But in order to keep faking reality, they’ll have to make sure that everyone else around them also pretends to live in their imaginary world. In simpler words, the delusional person rejects reality. And in this rejection of reality, others have to play along with how they view the world, otherwise, their world will not make sense to them. It’s why the delusional person will get angry when they face someone who doesn’t conform to their world view.

Because objective reality threatens to unravel their carefully crafted imaginary world, the delusional person lashes out at others who dare act in contradiction to their delusions. Wearing a mask becomes more about social solidarity than it is about following the science. Instead of re-thinking their world view, they have to compel others to fit into the reality of their own making. Take a look at the example of how this physician in Ontario had his account suspended for daring to point out the truth.

Gil Nimni MD account suspended

It’s the same kind of delusion that drives religious fanatics who would kill their own daughters because she dared to “dishonor” her family. In those societies, not only are the honor killings acceptable, but the killers are normally protected by their own family members. In our society today, fueled by the COVID-induced delusion, it’s acceptable to kick a toddler off a plane for not wearing a mask when there’s evidence that toddlers rarely spread the virus. It’s acceptable for tech companies to suspend a physician’s social media account because he dared contradict the message that’s being fed to the public about COVID-19.

You Have To Conform to Their Fake Reality, or Else​

Those who are authoritarian in nature don’t care about seeking out the truth. Rather, they’d prefer to seek out authority. It’s one of the reasons why you’re seeing so many people who’d happily approve the silencing of any medical experts whose views contradict the WHO or CDC guidelines. “Obey the rules!” becomes more important than questioning if the rules were legitimate to begin with.

Those who are authoritarian in nature don’t care about seeking out the truth.
But there have always been brave souls who dared to defy authority when they knew that truth was on their side. A classic example is Galileo Galilei who dared question the ruling power’s claim that the sun revolves around the earth. It does seem rather tragic that just like Galileo, who was sentenced to a life under house arrest for daring to question the ruling authority’s narrative during the Renaissance, those of us today who are also questioning the mainstream authority’s “science” on the COVID-19 pandemic will end up like Galileo, as we too are placed under complete house arrest.

If this sounds like an exaggeration, keep in mind how there have already been talks about banning access to facilities for those who’ll refuse to receive the vaccine. Ticketmaster, for example, is requiring a person’s proof of vaccination before they could attend public events. Even Andrew Yang, the former Democratic Presidential candidate, is asking if it’s possible to deploy “proof of vaccination barcodes” so we can track those who refuse to be vaccinated.

Training Children To Live in Fear​

Perhaps the most important point mentioned by Dr. Mark McDonald is the lasting negative effect this mass paranoia will have on future generations. Dr. McDonald has witnessed the highest increase of psychiatric issues among his young patients ever since the lockdowns and closures started. "They've suffered more than I've seen in my 8–9 years of private practice," he said in a panel discussing the reopening of schools.

He gave an example of a local homeowners’ association’s decision to close their private park because they noticed that children were playing on the grass without wearing a mask. This was dangerous because while the children were rolling around on the grass, they're also touching it and therefore could potentially spread or pick up the virus from the grass and kill their grandparents when they go home with the virus. Because of this, the park had to be closed and the grass had to be disinfected with toxic chemicals in order to get rid of the virus.

Imagine a child being told they can't play outside because they might kill grandpa if they did.

A Generation of Traumatized Children​

This generation of children is basically not only being traumatized, but also being taught to accept the feeling of unjustified guilt about themselves just for being children. And that's not an exaggeration, as the comments on YouTube showed countless adults calling the toddler who refused to put on a mask a brat for acting like a normal toddler. It's not normal for children to grow up thinking that everyone is a danger to everyone else. We can thank the adults who are perpetuating this trauma due to their mass delusions.

calling toddler a brat for not wearing a mask

Closing Thoughts​

As Dr. McDonald stated in one of his talks, he is concerned about the ultimate end of society’s delusional psychosis. It’s not unthinkable that the final outcome would be total societal control on every aspect of your life. Consider this – the endpoint of a mentally ill person is for them to be put under a controlled environment (institutionalized like an asylum) where all freedoms are restricted. And it's looking more and more like that's the endpoint of where this mass psychosis is heading.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

VAXXED TO DEATH: Alarming study confirms vaxxers will face catastrophic Antibody Dependent Enhancement injuries and deaths​

For over a year, intensive research conducted by health experts like Dr. Sherri Tenpenny has brought to light increasing concerns about “Antibody Dependent Enhancement” (ADE), a phenomenon where vaccines make the disease far worse by priming the immune system for a potentially deadly overreaction. Also called a “hyperinflammatory response” to subsequent infections, ADE is well known to occur with coronavirus vaccines that have been tested in animal experiments. The big question has been whether it will emerge in the 2.4 billion people who have now been vaccinated around the world.
According to OurWorldInData.org, 31.7% of the world population has been vaccinated with one or more covid vaccines. That’s about 2.4 billion people.
In the United States, according to the CDC, 199 million people have been vaccinated with at least one dose.
Notably, all the 2.4 billion people who took this vaccine around the world have taken an unproven, deadly, experimental medical intervention that was intentionally formulated to contain spike protein biological weapons, or in the case of mRNA vaccines, instructions for the body’s own cells to manufacture those spike protein bioweapons. Thus, the depopulation globalists pushing this vaccine genocide have managed to inject about one-third of the world’s human population with biological weapons that are well known to cause injury and death.
Yet the question remains: Just how many of these people will die from vaccine adverse events, including ADE?
A new science paper published in the Journal of Infection appears to provide solid evidence that the vaccines being administered around the world will, without question, cause ADE effects in people when they are exposed to the Delta variant or potentially other coronavirus strains. The study is entitled, Infection-enhancing anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies recognize both the original Wuhan/D614G strain and Delta variants. A potential risk for mass vaccination?
Written from the point of view of conventional virology and epidemiology, it explains that while the current vaccines (based on the original Wuhan D615G strain) do provide some level of immunity against the original covid virus, they present an unfortunate side effect: The acceleration of “infection-enhancing antibodies” which overreact to Delta variant infections. What the paper is describing is classic ADE, meaning a hyperinflammatory reaction can kill the person as their “primed” immune system overreacts to new infections.
The study concludes, “ADE of delta variants is a potential risk for current vaccines,” and it goes on to explain the mechanism by which this ADE is emerging:
Using molecular modeling approaches, we show that enhancing antibodies have a higher affinity for Delta variants than for Wuhan/D614G NTDs. We show that enhancing antibodies reinforce the binding of the spike trimer to the host cell membrane by clamping the NTD to lipid raft microdomains… facilitating antibodies display a strikingly increased affinity. Thus, ADE may be a concern for people receiving vaccines based on the original Wuhan strain spike sequence (either mRNA or viral vectors).
The paper goes on to suggest that the original vaccines should be essentially scrapped, and replaced with new, “second generation” vaccines that are engineered to attack the antigen targets of the Delta variant.
Of course, by the time that is accomplished, a new variant will be circulating and threatening the very same people, given that vaccinating people during a period of widespread virus circulation is effectively providing viral evolutionary pressures that cause new, vaccine-resistant strains to be produced in the bodies of those who are vaccinated (as Dr. Bossche has repeatedly warned). No matter how many vaccines are administered to the world’s population, the virus will always mutate to a new form, rendering those vaccines obsolete.
Only natural immunity — broad-spectrum, “generalized” immunity — can halt the cycle and stop the pandemic. Vaccines can never stop covid mutations, infections or transmission for the simple reason that vaccines can never see the future. Even the CDC admits they do not prevent infection or transmission, either.

Even if the vaccines stop right now, a billion people could die around the world in the next 36 months as vaccines take their toll​

What’s crucial to understand is that even if the deadly covid vaccines are halted right now, with 2.4 billion people already injected, it is well within the realm of possibility that a billion or more people could die from ADE, spike protein vascular damage, “mad cow disease” from spike protein attacks on neurology, or other devastating effects caused by the covid vaccines.
In the United States alone, a 20% death rate among the vaccinated would spell about 40 million deaths, with most of the occurring in blue cities and states where left-leaning sheeple demonstrate high obedience to false authorities while volunteering their bodies for deadly medical experiments in the name of “science.” You may not have realized that virtually the entire Democrat party in the US has essentially volunteered to be post-vaccine organ donors, yet at the same time their organs will be colonized with spike protein nanoparticles, so no one will want their organs anyway.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Wow.....it would be terrible if all the democrats died of ADE........>end sarc<

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
. I'd like to "keep her around" & "healthy"... even though she does "bitch at me" and "poo-poo" my "opinions" a lot more than I'd like. Otherwise, she's an ANGEL... and NEVER gives ANYBODY ELSE any "shit", haha! Lucky me!)
"WELCOME ! Member we should start a club".

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
View attachment 222121

CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky Increased Risk of Severe Disease Amongst Those Vaccinated Early (0 min 28 sec):
Published August 19, 2021 by KanekoaTheGreat​
My son took the vax early as the college decreed all student to be vaxxed.
Now, Yesterday he has been found to be allergic Amoxicillin. Rash is disappearing late tonight.
Never was allergic to any meds until he took the "Jab Juice".

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
The number of places ive crossed off my bucket list, because it turns out they suck, is increasing exponentially.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Attention All Parents​

This is a powerful speech...

Protect Our Children!!

Covid-19 is a complete hoax!!!

The Great Awakening!

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
What the hell are you on about ZZZZZ?

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
And still nothing will change...
But the guy's delivery was outstanding and his points spot on. At this point we're starting to see this happen more and more. At the beginning I wasn't expecting much pushback from people but now we're beginning to see more and more parents growing some balls....that's encouraging

Last edited:

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1629470321928.png

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1428351482844246026

1629471136563.png

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member