• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
MT210823.jpg

KGt-1415.jpg

ACt-2703.jpg

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Says: "the awesome power of the government, that's why I was always in the gov't because I don't trust the gov't and so I wanted to make sure I was there."

An honest statement bc that's why many attorneys become attorneys bc they're afraid of the power of the gov't they figure it's a way of protecting themselves.

Retired Los Angeles District Attorney Requests Records Justifying The Child Mask Abuse- John Harold

August 24, 2021

SHOW US THE DAMM EVIDENCE!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vO0vMY8vHn2L/

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
My take on the Israelis right now is that they are baying for blood after they realised they got dudded with their vaccinations.
That must be an Aussie term...?

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Dr. Christina Parks attempts to enlighten Michigan Legislature:

Excellent video and packed with info.

The most striking thing she said was the vaccine only recognizes the original virus and that doesn’t exist anymore

And, a new paper just came out saying the vaccine actually helps the variant infection

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
They wonder why people say they get mixed messages from these idiots.

Bourla said he was “quite confident” it could neutralize the new mutations and cited encouraging lab results.

neutralize

neu·tral·ize | \ ˈnü-trə-ˌlīz , ˈnyü- \
neutralized; neutralizing

Definition of neutralize

transitive verb
1: to make chemically neutral
2a: to counteract the activity or effect of : make ineffectivepropaganda that is difficult to neutralize
b: KILL,
DESTROY

His jab juice does none of that. If it did, people receiving it wouldn't be getting sick.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Kudos to these French citizens! Non compliance by the masses will end this global plandemic charade.

French citizens boycott vaccine passports, Picnic out front (0 min 29 sec):​
Published on Aug 25, 2021 by Nicholas Ferrara, Esq.​
French citizens boycott vaccine passports by eating right in front of nearly empty, vaxx-only bars and restaurants.​

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
They wonder why people say they get mixed messages from these idiots.

neutralize

neu·tral·ize | \ ˈnü-trə-ˌlīz , ˈnyü- \
neutralized; neutralizing

Definition of neutralize

transitive verb
1: to make chemically neutral
2a: to counteract the activity or effect of : make ineffectivepropaganda that is difficult to neutralize
b: KILL,
DESTROY

His jab juice does none of that. If it did, people receiving it wouldn't be getting sick.
That's not necessarily true at all. Genetic polymorphism's, metabolism, etc. will cause people to respond to things differently. Ie: Drug allergies; Cures one sickens another. Almost nothing in the world is black or white.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
If my observations over the past few days are anything to go by, there is a sizeable proportion of the Victorian population giving the government a big fuck you. Considering how much they and their mouthpiece the media are parroting the harsh lockdowns with all the bullshit restrictions, there are many that are going about their daily lives without giving the beer virus and the totalitarian govco shenanigans a single thought.

I mentioned it last week how there were business that were open when the health orders said they couldn't be open, this week the list of approved businesses is even smaller yet there is no difference on who have closed and who have stayed open. The shopping centres aren't deserted, local high streets are busy, there is a reasonable level of traffic on the roads.

The cops are also notoriously absent, the roads are devoid of a police presence bar an occasional highway patrol cruiser. Either they are using official discretion but unless one is being a total knob, they don't even care about whether people are wearing masks. Case in point, this afternoon I was ordering some lunch from a food van and a couple of cops were also in the mood for the same feed. They weren't wearing masks, I wasn't wearing a mask, the only conversation we had was them asking what was good on the menu. Again a small anecdote, but this seems to be the norm.

On the flip side, there are still a lot of brain dead sheep wearing masks in their cars when alone, morons pressing elevator buttons with their elbows, window lickers "checking in" everywhere, shit kickers running businesses that could legally be open even under the current climate completely shut down. What give me the irits something savage are the mile long queues of bleaters waiting to be tested for beer virus; I saw one such grass eater sneeze in his arm this morning and within seconds called 000 (local equivalent of the 911 service) saying he had the 'rona. I wanted to punch this fuckstick out cold and spray whipped cream all over his head and leave a note saying "corona rabies".

By no means is any of this normal, things are quieter for sure. But considering metro Melbourne should by all intentions be a ghost town, I am happy to see the silent "FUCK YOU".

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
If my observations over the past few days are anything to go by, there is a sizeable proportion of the Victorian population giving the government a big fuck you. Considering how much they and their mouthpiece the media are parroting the harsh lockdowns with all the bullshit restrictions, there are many that are going about their daily lives without giving the beer virus and the totalitarian govco shenanigans a single thought.

I mentioned it last week how there were business that were open when the health orders said they couldn't be open, this week the list of approved businesses is even smaller yet there is no difference on who have closed and who have stayed open. The shopping centres aren't deserted, local high streets are busy, there is a reasonable level of traffic on the roads.

The cops are also notoriously absent, the roads are devoid of a police presence bar an occasional highway patrol cruiser. Either they are using official discretion but unless one is being a total knob, they don't even care about whether people are wearing masks. Case in point, this afternoon I was ordering some lunch from a food van and a couple of cops were also in the mood for the same feed. They weren't wearing masks, I wasn't wearing a mask, the only conversation we had was them asking what was good on the menu. Again a small anecdote, but this seems to be the norm.

On the flip side, there are still a lot of brain dead sheep wearing masks in their cars when alone, morons pressing elevator buttons with their elbows, window lickers "checking in" everywhere, shit kickers running businesses that could legally be open even under the current climate completely shut down. What give me the irits something savage are the mile long queues of bleaters waiting to be tested for beer virus; I saw one such grass eater sneeze in his arm this morning and within seconds called 000 (local equivalent of the 911 service) saying he had the 'rona. I wanted to punch this fuckstick out cold and spray whipped cream all over his head and leave a note saying "corona rabies".

By no means is any of this normal, things are quieter for sure. But considering metro Melbourne should by all intentions be a ghost town, I am happy to see the silent "FUCK YOU".

I think this was what led to Mad Max, which was set in 21’ and 22’

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Amazing how the azzholes in Hollywood have predicted so much in their movies that have, and continue to, come to pass. It's almost like they know ahead of time what's going to happen.

What do they know and when did they know it??

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
They are creators of fantasy, and bamboozlement of the population. And those fantasys seems to be what runs the modern world...

Check out all the "CONTAGION" movies in the last 30 years or so. This fantasy has been solidly planted by the devils in hollyfuckingweird...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Check out all the "CONTAGION" movies in the last 30 years or so. This fantasy has been solidly planted by the devils in hollyfuckingweird...
One more reason why that place needs to be bombed into the Stone Age

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1630005583461.png
1630005605654.png

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Did it do any good? Or did they politely let her speak, only to carry on afterwards with what they wanted to do in the first place?
It didn't work for the Dr. in Ohio. I doubt it worked in Michigan, BUT they tried to enlighten.
Remember: "Ignorance is Bliss".
1630012290595.png

"I know NNNothingggg"

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Kudos to these French citizens! Non compliance by the masses will end this global plandemic charade.

French citizens boycott vaccine passports, Picnic out front (0 min 29 sec):
And yet they still lived long and fruitful lives....

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I haven't actually seen any of the Mad Max movies.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I loved the Mad Max series, even the latest with Tom Hardy. (wicked Sax piece)
The best was THUNDERDOME:

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I haven't actually seen any of the Mad Max movies.

The cars were the best!

I’m sure dated now but they had a reality to them when they came out

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
BG210826.jpg

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
translated from Japanese

Voices in favor of Dr. Kazuhiro Nagao's proposal If Corona is treated as Class 5, "all thaw" "Ivermectin, a silver bullet ... distribute this to all the people"​

Fuji TV information program "Viking On the 10th, "MORE" introduced the recommendations of experts to prevent medical strain caused by the new coronavirus. In this Nagao Clinic Of the directorDr. Kazuhiro Nagao But Infectious Diseases Act

When appealing to lower the above classification, Twitter and others were flooded with supportive remarks, and "Viking"Trend word I entered. Dr. Nagao recommends that corona, which is currently classified as Class 2, be treated as Class 5, the same as seasonal influenza. By lowering the price, "early diagnosis and immediate treatment by a practitioner is possible = prevention of aggravation"

"Practitioners directly request for those who need immediate hospitalization no time lag" "Health observation of close contacts, no need to allocate hospitalization destinations" "Elimination of the collapse of the health center" and three merits are mentioned. That's important. " He also said, "There is a silver bullet called ivermectin that anyone can use. It is a drug that is usually used for the treatment of scabies. It will be distributed to all the people." He also proposed a "suganomectin" system that is comparable to "abenomask." On top of that, Dr. Nagao said, "If I make a mistake, I will take responsibility and quit the doctor." It only looks like it's waiting for it to change. If you treat it early, that's it. No one I'm seeing is dead. Premise. I think we should do it now. "

Ryuichi Kosugi (48), a regular black mayonnaise on Tuesday, agreed that he only felt the benefits. Even on Twitter, "The topic of 'ivermectin' that has finally begun to move. In today's Viking, Dr. Nagao affirms his life as a doctor. Great! Suganomectin, as soon as possible." "Mr. Nagao is a samurai." I want to go to Mr. Nagao. "

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

COVID Vaccine Injury Reports Jump by 27,000 in One Week as FDA Pulls ‘Bait and Switch’ With Pfizer Vaccine Approval​

VAERS data released Friday by the CDC showed a total of 623,343 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 13,627 deaths and 84,466 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and Aug. 20, 2021.

by Children's Health Defense

August 27, 2021

Data released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) showed that between Dec. 14, 2020 and Aug. 20, 2021, a total of 623,343 total adverse events were reported to VAERS, including 13,627 deaths — an increase of 559 over the data released last week.

There were 84,466 reports of serious injuries, including deaths, during the same time period — up 3,416 compared with the previous week.

Excluding “foreign reports” filed in VAERS, 488,318 adverse events, including 6,128 deaths and 38,765 serious injuries, were reported in the U.S. between Dec. 14, 2020 and Aug. 20, 2021.between Dec. 14, 2020 and Aug. 20, 2021.

Of the 6,128 U.S. deaths reported as of Aug. 20, 13% occurred within 24 hours of vaccination, 18% occurred within 48 hours of vaccination and 32% occurred in people who experienced an onset of symptoms within 48 hours of being vaccinated.

In the U.S., 360.3 million COVID vaccine doses had been administered as of Aug. 20. This includes: 203 million doses of Pfizer, 143 million doses of Moderna and 14 million doses of the Johnson & Johnson (J&J).

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The latest potential wuflu treatment. Cod liver oil.

About 3 minutes.

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Death by Medicine

A group of researchers meticulously reviewed the statistical evidence and their findings are absolutely shocking.4 These researchers have authored a paper titled “Death by Medicine” that presents compelling evidence that today’s system frequently causes more harm than good.

This fully referenced report shows the number of people having in-hospital, adverse reactions to prescribed drugs to be 2.2 million per year. The number of unnecessary antibiotics prescribed annually for viral infections is 20 million per year. The number of unnecessary medical and surgical procedures performed annually is 7.5 million per year. The number of people exposed to unnecessary hospitalization annually is 8.9 million per year.

The most stunning statistic, however, is that the total number of deaths caused by conventional medicine is an astounding 783,936 per year. It is now evident that the American medical system is the leading cause of death and injury in the US. (By contrast, the number of deaths attributable to heart disease in 2001 was 699,697, while the number of deaths attributable to cancer was 553,251.5)

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Thomas Renz and AFLD sue the Federal Government-Vax deaths have been covered up.

Thomas Renz, an attorney based in Ohio has started a lawsuit against the federal government for covering up the true number of deaths from the Covid-19 vaccines.

According to Renz, a whistle-blower – referred to as Jane Doe – who is an insider and has seen information on the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) allegedly passed on the numbers and relevant information to him. At an event hosted by Awaken America, Renz said: “We have someone that has sworn under penalty of purgery that there have been at least 45,000 deaths.”

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score