• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
For the US you can get current data here https://www.openvaers.com/

I've seen historical comparisons here on GIM but have no idea of the source. 2021 sees a huge spike.

There is a similar system for Europe but haven't figured out how to generate a report, or find a summary as per below.

Europe.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Forget the video, for the purposes of the questions, I'd like to use the official stats if they even exist.

I'll check on the VAERS WONDER system and see if it spits out the total innoculations for a given year.

I posted that data here probably a month or two ago. One thing they love is tracking how many people are jabbed and when is pretty easy to find. I think maybe it was on the cdc website.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Do you want a hero, or do you want tyranny?​

by Jon Rappoport​

(To read about Jon's mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)​

Adam Crabb, Australian journalist (The Crazz Files): “…the Australian government is now plunging the country into the darkest period in its history. The coronavirus is not the cause of this darkness. The Regime’s use of the coronavirus as a pretext to establish a totalitarian system of control over the Australian people is the cause of this darkness.”

An Australian woman advocated freedom. Freedom from lockdowns and mandates. So she was criticized on social media? She was censored?

She was ARRESTED.

Her name is Monica Smit. She’s sitting in jail.

The fascist authorities agreed to release her on bail, if she renounced everything she stood for.

Does that sound familiar? The USSR. Show trials. The massive power of the State coming down on an individual.

Monica Smit refused the deal.

She clings to her faith, her courage, her vision, her ideals, against the scum of the earth.

The very least we can do is spread her story far and wide.

Here are the details.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Do you want a hero, or do you want tyranny?​

by Jon Rappoport​

Adam Crabb, Australian journalist (The Crazz Files): “…the Australian government is now plunging the country into the darkest period in its history. The coronavirus is not the cause of this darkness. The Regime’s use of the coronavirus as a pretext to establish a totalitarian system of control over the Australian people is the cause of this darkness.”

An Australian woman advocated freedom. Freedom from lockdowns and mandates. So she was criticized on social media? She was censored?

She was ARRESTED.

Her name is Monica Smit. She’s sitting in jail.

The fascist authorities agreed to release her on bail, if she renounced everything she stood for.

Does that sound familiar? The USSR. Show trials. The massive power of the State coming down on an individual.

Monica Smit refused the deal.

She clings to her faith, her courage, her vision, her ideals, against the scum of the earth.

The very least we can do is spread her story far and wide.

Here are the details.​

It's disgusting, reprehensible behaviour on the part of the courts.

They're playing whack a mole right now, but pretty soon the farm will be overrun...

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I don’t think it’s possible to tease apart because

1) they inflated deaths using the “died with Covid = died from covid”
2) they are now counting people that die in the unvaccinated category even if they’ve had one shot or if they’ve had 2 shots but 14 days haven’t passed. This effectively moves all the people that died from the vaccine into the unvaccinated category
3) those that died from respiratory related like pneumonia or the flu we’re counted largely as covid. They also recently took this out in the open and now have the category CIP (covid influenza pnumonia). If you’ve ever had to do large stat analysis you know rule 1 is don’t change methodology of data collection or categorization mid stream. They’ve done this sort of thing a few times and it’s hard to imagine it wasn’t intentional
4) can’t use Vaers because it’s understated due to under reporting (even cdc says understated by 10-90%)

I’m sure there’s much more obfuscation going on. It’s too much work to stay current with every trick they pull

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
My question was based around vaccinations in general, not just beer virus.

Historically, the amount of people dying from a vaccination has been stable if one goes by VAERS. That's a percentage of the total number of vaccinations over the course of a year. My question was asked to find an answer if that percentage is the same when it comes to beer virus and its "vaccines" or if it is different.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-09-02 at 6.37.30 PM.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
My question was based around vaccinations in general, not just beer virus.

Historically, the amount of people dying from a vaccination has been stable if one goes by VAERS. That's a percentage of the total number of vaccinations over the course of a year. My question was asked to find an answer if that percentage is the same when it comes to beer virus and its "vaccines" or if it is different.
Garbage in = garbage out. I don't think as many have taken the jab as they are reporting in the US. Lets say they are saying 170 million have the jab. But what it it's only 120 million. Really skews the numbers fast.

Then as others have said many other variation of data are being used. Think of it like the teeee veeeee where every commercial and show if full of gays or white woman with black men. A minority in society but portrayed as a majority.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Arkansas Medical Board investigates doctor for SAVING thousands of lives with ivermectin… because only VACCINES and ventilators are allowed

For the “crime” of saving thousands of lives, an Arkansas doctor is under investigation by the Arkansas Medical Board after he was caught successfully administering ivermectin to sick Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) patients.

Dr. Robert Karas, who provides medical services to the Washington County jail, started prescribing the off-patent anti-malarial drug last October after it was determined to be a safe and effective remedy for Chinese Germs. Not a single person treated by Dr. Karas has died, by the way, and yet the Arkansas Medical Board wants him stripped of his medical license for refusing to prescribe “vaccines” instead.

Last November, Dr. Karas started administering ivermectin to “high-risk patients at the county jail, with which he has had a contract since 2015. Of the 531 cases he treated there, not a single person died and all recovered, which is apparently not allowed as part of the plandemic protocol.

Last edited:

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Time to sue the morons. Perhaps thousands of lawsuits will slow em down. Yeah, I know many in the court are treasonous, and they will be routed out and kicked out.

by Jon Rappoport​

---Memo to attorneys and political leaders who want to destroy the COVID narrative that has been used to justify the lockdowns, masks, economic destruction, mandates---

As you well know, the PCR test is at the heart of the narrative. A positive test supposedly equals a “COVID case.” Many COVID cases equal: “we must clamp down on the citizenry; we must lock them up, close businesses; roll out a vaccine…”

I’ve spent a year dissecting the PCR test and its MANY terminal flaws and problems. In short, the test is complete fraud.

Here I want to highlight just ONE major scandal.

The one I’ve chosen, if pursued, will make a devastating case. It’s simple; stark; startling; the public can grasp it easily; and even if a court filing doesn’t fly, the exposure of facts can be built into a hurricane of a story.

There is an open secret in the professional PCR testing community: DIFFERENT LABS COME UP WITH CONFLICTING TEST RESULTS FOR THE SAME SAMPLE.

A nasal swab taken from John Jones, sent to six different labs, will frequently come back POSITIVE, NEGATIVE, POSITIVE, NEGATIVE, INDETERMINATE, NEGATIVE…

Therefore, there is no reliable result. There is no standard. There is no way to ascertain whether the test should read “COVID” or “NON-COVID.”

This basic variable is on the order of an engineer saying, “I’ve finished the design of the bridge, my experts all disagree on whether the design is viable, and therefore we can’t build the bridge.”

So how do you apply this irreparable horror story when it comes to the PCR test?

You choose five people. In the space of one day, you send each person’s swab sample to six different labs for analysis. You document this process, so there is no argument about “chain of custody.”

When the results come back on the five people from all the labs, and you see the conflicting findings---COVID, NOT COVID---you have the case. You have the evidence. You have the truth. You have the story.

This is not complicated. You don’t need to compose a 500-page filing for the court.

And as I say, even if a sold-out or dumb-as-a-rock judge tosses your case, you have a hell of a revelation.

If you happen to be political leader---I’m thinking of you, Governor DeSantis---you can launch your court case from on high. You can use your state attorney general to force the case into court and make it a mountainous public scandal.

As a bonus, I have another strategy.

As I’ve documented, mainstream experts agree that the PCR test should be run at 35 cycles or lower; otherwise the result is meaningless and unusable.

However, FDA/CDC guidance recommends running the test at 40 cycles. Therefore, labs comply.

This in itself is a major scandal.

But there is more. Labs are not required (except in Florida) to report how many cycles they deploy in their PCR tests. Therefore, the labs don’t report this essential factor to the patient or his doctor.

So…you have a client who has been ordered to take the test say, “Sure, I’m willing. But first, I’ll need the lab to state in writing how many cycles they’re using to process my sample.”

If the government official or corporate employee refuses to pass the request to the lab, sue him.

If he does forward the request, and the lab refuses to state how many cycles they’re using, sue the lab.

If the lab states it’s using more than 35 cycles, sue the lab.

Sue all connected parties.

Here is background supporting these two strategies---

ONE: CONFLICTING LAB TEST RESULTS

In a half-sane world, the PCR test would have been validated, decades ago, before its original release for use.

I’m talking about a large study of, say, five thousand volunteers. From each volunteer, take a tissue sample and send that sample to a dozen different labs, with the instruction to look for a particular microbe.

When the results come back for all 5000 volunteers, check them for consistency.

THIS TEST OF THE TEST, THIS STUDY HAS NEVER BEEN DONE.

The uniformity of test-lab findings has never been established.

The study has never been done, because the “experts” knew what the results would be, and the prospect of exposure as frauds terrified them.

The FDA has never demanded a serious validation of the PCR test.

TWO: THE TEST-CYCLE PROBLEM

July 16, 2020, podcast, “This Week In Virology”: Tony Fauci makes a point of saying the PCR COVID test is useless and misleading when the test is run at “35 cycles or higher.” A positive result, indicating infection, cannot be accepted or believed.

Here, in techno-speak, is an excerpt from Fauci’s key quote (starting at about the 4-minute mark): “…If you get [perform the test at] a cycle threshold of 35 or more…the chances of it being replication-competent [aka accurate] are miniscule…you almost never can culture virus [detect a true positive result] from a 37 threshold cycle…even 36…”

Each “cycle” of the test is a quantum leap in amplification and magnification of the test specimen taken from the patient.

Too many cycles, and the test will turn up all sorts of irrelevant material that will be wrongly interpreted as relevant.

That’s called a false positive.

What Fauci failed to say on the video is: the FDA, which authorizes the test for public use, recommends the test should be run up to 40 cycles. Not 35.

Therefore, all labs in the US that follow the FDA guideline are knowingly or unknowingly participating in fraud. Fraud on a monstrous level, because…

Millions of Americans are being told they are infected with the virus on the basis of a false positive result, and…

The total number of COVID cases in America---which is based on the test---is a gross falsity.

The lockdowns and other restraining measures are based on these fraudulent case numbers.

Let me back up and run that by you again. Fauci says the test is useless when it’s run at 35 cycles or higher. The FDA says run the test up to 40 cycles, in order to determine whether the virus is there. This is the crime in a nutshell.

Here are two chunks of evidence. First, we have a CDC quote on the FDA website, in a document titled: “CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel For Emergency Use Only.” See page 35. This document is marked, “Effective: 07/21/21.” That means, even though the virus is being referred to by its older name, the document is still relevant as of July 2021. “For Emergency Use Only” refers to the fact that the FDA has certified the PCR test under a traditional category called “Emergency Use Authorization.”

FDA: “…a specimen is considered positive for 2019-nCoV [virus] if all 2019-nCoV marker (N1, N2) cycle threshold growth curves cross the threshold line within 40.00 cycles ([less than] 40.00 Ct).”

Naturally, testing labs reading this guideline would conclude, “Well, to see if the virus is there in a patient, we should run the test all the way to 40 cycles. That’s the official advice.”

Then we have a New York Times article (August 29/updated September 17, 2020) headlined: “Your coronavirus test is positive. Maybe it shouldn’t be.” Here are money quotes:

“Most tests set the limit at 40 [cycles]. A few at 37.”

Set-the-limit would mean, We’re going to look all the way to 40 cycles, to see if the virus is there.

The Times: “This number of amplification cycles needed to find the virus, called the cycle threshold, is never included in the results sent to doctors and coronavirus patients.” That’s the capper, the grand finale. Labs don’t or won’t reveal their collusion in this crime.

So…attorneys and sane political leaders, do you want to make moves whose upsides are enormous, in the cause of freedom?

~~~

(The link to this article posted on my blog is here -- with sources.)

(Follow me on Gab at @jonrappoport)​

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
These tests are about as valid as our political elections. Trust neither of them and you'll be fine.

Never again!

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Another candidate for lamp post & rope...Scumbag judge.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Suing won't cut it when the perpetrators are engaged in an ongoing war against humanity.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Another candidate for lamp post & rope...Scumbag judge.

Mean while the arriving Afghani refugees get ivermectin.

Golden Regards
Uncle

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
LOL! Dr. Zelenko has a sense of humor.

ZZ210902.jpg

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Literal Mask Expert Opens a Can on School Board​

This woman spoke at the Grandville board meeting yesterday and has over 19 years experience in mitigation training and is a Senior Industrial Hygenist that works in Occupational and Environmental Toxicology. She teaches the “experts” on how to effectively use a mask.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Literal Mask Expert Opens a Can on School Board​

This woman spoke at the Grandville board meeting yesterday and has over 19 years experience in mitigation training and is a Senior Industrial Hygenist that works in Occupational and Environmental Toxicology. She teaches the “experts” on how to effectively use a mask.

Here's a video from the person she said to look up (Stephen Petty)

What Are Monoclonal Antibodies, How Can They Help, and Who Can Get Them? - Ep. 09 (9 min 55 sec):

Published on Aug 14, 2021 by Petty Podcasts​
Stephen addresses the breaking news that Governor Ron DeSantis has launched a rapid response unit to distribute monoclonal antibody treatments to people who have already become infected with COVID-19.​
Stephen explains what these antibodies are, how they are developed, who is producing them (Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc. and now Eli Lilly), how they are administered, and who is eligible to receive them.​
Stephen also mentions the critical timeline to receive these treatments, relative to infection date.​

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Who exactly FUNDS the CDC?
Well, I wanted to know, so I made this list of notables compiled from the huge list found on their website.
-3M
-Adobe
-AFLAC
-AstraZeneca
-ATT
-AnthemBlueCrossBlueShield
-Bayer
-Bank of Commerce
-Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
-Biogen
-Cargill
-Cambridge University Press
-Century21
-Charles Schwabb Corp
-Cisco Systems
-Citi Bank
-Coca Cola
-Clorox
-CNN/ Time Warner
-Costco
-CVS
-Data Processing Management Inc
-Dell
-Delta Airlines
-Diazyme Labs
-Disney
-E.T. enterprises
-EasternMountainSports
-EventBrite
-Exxonmobile
-Facebook
-Fidelity
-Ford
-General Electric
-General Mills
-General Motors
-Google
-Government of Canada
-Hampton Inn
-Hilton Hotels
-HomeDepot
-IMG
-Infectious Disease Counsultants Inc
-Jansen
-Johnson and Johnson
-JVC
-Kaiser
-Kohl’s
-Liberty Mutual
-Magellan
- MailChimp
-McDonald’s
-Merck
-Microgenics
-Microsoft
-Motorola
-NFL
-Nanoentek
-NY society of Infectious Diseases
-Nike
-NorthAmerican Vaccine Inc
-Novavax
-Onstar
-Oxford University
-PayPal
-Pfizer
-Proctor&Gamble (PG)
-Princeton
-Quaker Oats
-Quest Diagnostics
-Roche
-Safeway
-Siemens
-Spirit
-Sprint
-Staples
-Starbucks
-Statefarm
-Target
-T-Mobile
-Toyota
-Trojan Condoms
-TBS
-UPS
-Verizon
-Walmart
-Walgreens
-WebMD
-World Health Communications Inc

All of these companies have played a role in the pandemic.
I find some extremely alarming in that they appear to have benefited GREATLY from it over the course of the last year and a half.
ALL of these corporations should be investigated for conflict of interest.
Does the CDC have a board of non-affiliated citizens to audit their funding?
Where is the oversight?
Is it an internal committee?
That in and of itself is a conflict of interest.

Links for those who wish to seek more companies and labs that fund this crooked agency:

„WE HAVE IT | THEM ALL“

Source: https://gab.com/Annaeva/posts/106250802779281805

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Good article off Zero-Hedge comment link. It's nurses who are on frontlines and seeing the effects of the vax.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Rolling Stone 'Horse Dewormer' Hit-Piece Debunked After Hospital Says No Ivermectin Overdoses​

BY TYLER DURDEN
SATURDAY, SEP 04, 2021 - 09:30 PM

After Joe Rogan announced that he'd kicked Covid in just a few days using a cocktail of drugs, including Ivermectin - an anti-parasitic prescribed for humans for over 35 years, with over 4 billion doses administered (and most recently as a Covid-19 treatment), the left quickly started mocking Rogan for having taken a 'horse dewormer' due to its dual use in livestock.

Rolling Stone's Jon Blistein led the charge:

On Friday, Rolling Stone's Peter Wade took another stab - publishing a hit piece claiming that Oklahoma ERs were overflowing with people 'overdosing on horse dewormer.'

It was suspect from the beginning.

The report, sourced to local Oaklahoma outlet KFOR's Katelyn Ogle, cites Oklahoma ER doctor Dr. Jason McElyea - claimed that people overdosing on ivermectin horse dewormer are causing emergency rooms to be "so backed up that gunshot victims were having hard times getting" access to health facilities.

As people take the drug, McElyea said patients have arrived at hospitals with negative reactions like nausea, vomiting, muscle aches, and cramping — or even loss of sight.
The scariest one that I’ve heard of and seen is people coming in with vision loss,” the doctor said. -Rolling Stone

Except, the article provided zero evidence for McElyea's claims, causing people to start asking questions.

And while neither KFOR or Rolling Stone mention the hospital McElyea worked for, NHS Sequoyah, located in Sallisaw, Oklahoma - just issued a statement disavowing McElyea's claims, which pops up when you visit their website.

It reads:

Although Dr. Jason McElyea is not an employee of NHS Sequoyah, he is affiliated with a medical staffing group that provides coverage for our emergency room.
With that said, Dr. McElyea has not worked at our Sallisaw location in over 2 months.
NHS Sequoyah has not treated any patients due to complications related to taking ivermectin. This includes not treating any patients for ivermectin overdose.
All patients who have visited our emergency room have received medical attention as appropriate. Our hospital has not had to turn away any patients seeking emergency care.
We want to reassure our community that our staff is working hard to provide quality healthcare to all patients. We appreciate the opportunity to clarify this issue and as always, we value our community’s support.

What about the rest of the state?

According to Scott Schaeffer, managing director of the Oklahoma Center for Poison and Drug Information, "Since the beginning of May, we’ve received reports of 11 people being exposed to ivermectin," he told the NY Daily News (which still pushed the 'ivermectin overdoses' story despite this fact).

Meanwhile, this horseshit story has also been picked up by the far-left Business Insider and The Independent, as well as The Guardian, among other notable outlets.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Rolling Stone 'Horse Dewormer' Hit-Piece Debunked After Hospital Says No Ivermectin Overdoses​

BY TYLER DURDEN
SATURDAY, SEP 04, 2021 - 09:30 PM

After Joe Rogan announced that he'd kicked Covid in just a few days using a cocktail of drugs, including Ivermectin - an anti-parasitic prescribed for humans for over 35 years, with over 4 billion doses administered (and most recently as a Covid-19 treatment), the left quickly started mocking Rogan for having taken a 'horse dewormer' due to its dual use in livestock.

Rolling Stone's Jon Blistein led the charge:

On Friday, Rolling Stone's Peter Wade took another stab - publishing a hit piece claiming that Oklahoma ERs were overflowing with people 'overdosing on horse dewormer.'

It was suspect from the beginning.

The report, sourced to local Oaklahoma outlet KFOR's Katelyn Ogle, cites Oklahoma ER doctor Dr. Jason McElyea - claimed that people overdosing on ivermectin horse dewormer are causing emergency rooms to be "so backed up that gunshot victims were having hard times getting" access to health facilities.

Except, the article provided zero evidence for McElyea's claims, causing people to start asking questions.

And while neither KFOR or Rolling Stone mention the hospital McElyea worked for, NHS Sequoyah, located in Sallisaw, Oklahoma - just issued a statement disavowing McElyea's claims, which pops up when you visit their website.

It reads:

Although Dr. Jason McElyea is not an employee of NHS Sequoyah, he is affiliated with a medical staffing group that provides coverage for our emergency room.
With that said, Dr. McElyea has not worked at our Sallisaw location in over 2 months.
NHS Sequoyah has not treated any patients due to complications related to taking ivermectin. This includes not treating any patients for ivermectin overdose.
All patients who have visited our emergency room have received medical attention as appropriate. Our hospital has not had to turn away any patients seeking emergency care.
We want to reassure our community that our staff is working hard to provide quality healthcare to all patients. We appreciate the opportunity to clarify this issue and as always, we value our community’s support.

What about the rest of the state?

According to Scott Schaeffer, managing director of the Oklahoma Center for Poison and Drug Information, "Since the beginning of May, we’ve received reports of 11 people being exposed to ivermectin," he told the NY Daily News (which still pushed the 'ivermectin overdoses' story despite this fact).

Meanwhile, this horseshit story has also been picked up by the far-left Business Insider and The Independent, as well as The Guardian, among other notable outlets.

Huge first amendment supporter here. I believe that unless there’s an actual fire, you can’t yell fire in a crowded theater because you cause panic that may cause injuries. This is different than insulting people and stating political opinions which has to be preserved no matter how much we disagree with them

I think it’s worse than yelling fire but I don’t know what you can do about it. It’s potentially harming people by scaring the uncritical thinkers

If he wants to make the argument why you should take it and lie that’s his right but to drag a specific ER room as overflowing, claim he worked there, et al, seems a bit close to the line of acceptable discourse. The fact that the MSM grabbed the stores and ran with it uncritically tells you all you need to know, if you didn’t already know they were the enemy of the people.

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Dr. Peter McCullough: The CDC's VAERS Database And FDA Approval Of COVID-19 Vaccines (12 min 31 sec):

Published September 4, 2021 by KanekoaTheGreat​

Alton

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Democrats refuse to drink water as it's also prescribed to horses

The Babylon Bee
Thu, 02 Sep 2021 00:00 UTC
water boy
© Unknown

Democratic leaders are moving swiftly to counter rapidly growing misinformation that has led countless right-wing nut jobs into ingesting something that has been prescribed for horses for millennia: water.

To counter the rampant misinformation propagated by pro-water extremists, Democrats now refuse to drink water and urge other progressively minded Americans to follow suit.

"Not only is water prescribed for horses, they actually need water to survive." Said local Democrat Thurl Turdleburd, standing guard outside of the town's livestock shop. "With idiots emptying the farm supply store shelves of this precious product, millions of horse lives are now at risk."

When asked if his refusal to drink water paralleled the left's reaction to the widespread off-label use of Ivermectin to fight COVID-19, backed by over 50 promising studies, decades of safety data, and billions of doses given in third-world countries to eradicated horrifying diseases in humans, Mr. Turdleburd's eyes glazed over. He then looked to the sky and yelled, "Science!"

Republicans are now leading a reactionary campaign in reaction to the reaction of Democrats. Leaders are rallying patriots to not only drink water that is prescribed for horses but to also sleep standing up and poop in their yards.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
ItsJust.jpg

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
In the state that made the Christian baker bake the gay cake
If I was that baker, I just would have gone ahead with that cake, and made it disgusting...

I wouldn't care about the "negative feedback" - since it would only concern the "same group of weirdos"...

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
WMt-31308.jpg

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
WMt-32067.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
PMt-4905.jpg

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The Story Of Ivermectin And COVID-19 (24 min 33 sec):

Published September 2, 2021 by KanekoaTheGreat​

Class action lawsuits against the villains are in order. Who are the villains mentioned in this video? Here are some:
  • Google
  • The New York Times
  • Associated Press
  • YouTube
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Dr. Fauci
  • NIH
  • Gilead
They are literally guilty of murder.

Last edited:

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1630946010757.png

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I think he won that argument in court.

He partially won. Didn’t have to bake the cake but the issue of ability to refuse service wasn’t settled.

Hard to call it a win with 3 years of legal bills

There’s a tranny suing him now wants a tranny cake

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Denmark overtakes Sweden as the restriction-free Nordic nation
The government no longer considers Covid-19 a critical threat to society

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member