• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Is COVID-19 a Bioweapon?

Note this story will disappear in 14 hours.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE​

• In his book, “Is COVID-19 a Bioweapon? A Scientific and Forensic Investigation,” Dr. Richard Fleming documents evidence showing SARS-CoV-2 is a bioweapon created over the past two decades
  • Once you conclude that SARS-CoV-2 is a bioweapon, you must also recognize that the COVID shots are nothing more than the genetic reproduction of that bioweapon. In other words, they are bioweapons too
  • The same people involved in the funding of this bioweapon are the same people who have interfered with doctors providing treatment to patients, and the same people who have been involved in the development of these COVID shots
  • Health care workers are injecting people with something they cannot possibly give informed consent for, which means health care workers are violating their Hippocratic Oath
  • Health care workers who give these COVID shots are also violating the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights Treaty, the Nuremberg Code, the Declaration of Helsinki and other legal statutes

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
FROM BRITAIN:

"Status of COVID-19​

As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious disease (HCID) in the UK. There are many diseases which can cause serious illness which are not classified as HCIDs.

The 4 nations public health HCID group made an interim recommendation in January 2020 to classify COVID-19 as an HCID. This was based on consideration of the UK HCID criteria about the virus and the disease with information available during the early stages of the outbreak. Now that more is known about COVID-19, the public health bodies in the UK have reviewed the most up to date information about COVID-19 against the UK HCID criteria. They have determined that several features have now changed; in particular, more information is available about mortality rates (low overall), and there is now greater clinical awareness and a specific and sensitive laboratory test, the availability of which continues to increase.
The Advisory Committee on Dangerous Pathogens (ACDP) is also of the opinion that COVID-19 should no longer be classified as an HCID.
The World Health Organization (WHO) continues to consider COVID-19 as a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC), therefore the need to have a national, coordinated response remains and this is being met by the government’s COVID-19 response.

Cases of COVID-19 are no longer managed by HCID treatment centres only. All healthcare workers managing possible and confirmed cases should follow the updated national infection and prevention (IPC) guidance for COVID-19, which supersedes all previous IPC guidance for COVID-19. This guidance includes instructions about different personal protective equipment (PPE) ensembles that are appropriate for different clinical scenarios."...

More here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-consequence-infectious-diseases-hcid#status-of-covid-19

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I’m not ready to bank the idea that Britain won’t add the COVID passport

Biden said he wouldn’t mandate vaccines yet here we are

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I’m not ready to bank the idea that Britain won’t add the COVID passport

Biden said he wouldn’t mandate vaccines yet here we are
I guess it all depends on how much money Soros wants to put in for the push.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Visual Display of How mRNA Vaccine Affects Cells

Note this story will disappear in 14 hours.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE​

• Dr. Charles Hoffe, a family physician from Lytton, British Columbia, told health officials that his patients were suffering adverse effects from the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines
  • Hoffe was quickly accused of causing “vaccine hesitancy” and local health authorities threatened to report him to the licensing body
  • The spike protein in the vaccine can lead to the development of multiple, tiny blood clots because it becomes part of the cell wall of your vascular endothelium; these cells are supposed to be smooth so that your blood flows smoothly, but the spike protein means there are “spiky bits sticking out”
  • Hoffe has been conducting the D-dimer test on his patients to detect the potential presence of blood clots within four to seven days of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine; 62% have evidence of clotting
  • The long-term outlook is very grim, Hoffe said, because with each successive shot, it will add more damage as you’re getting more damaged capillaries
Downloaded with VideoDownloadHelper - in seconds. Thanx!

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

American Medical Bureaucracy, Including AMA, Increase Threats Against Doctors Who Do Not Comply With Forced Vaccination Position​

September 13, 2021 | Sundance | 260 Comments

“Nice license you’ve got there Doc, it’d be a shame if something happened to it”…

That is the overwhelming threat message coming from the regulatory boards of the American medical establishment to all doctors operating in the U.S. The professional threats have increased in direct proportion to the tone of threat from the White House. The threats are intended to maintain the fear narrative behind COVID-19, and push all medical healthcare providers to carry only one acceptable opinion.
Before getting to the American Medical Association (AMA) statements and guidance, let’s first look at some of the threats from the specialty fields in the system. Look at the last paragraph of this notification letter from the American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM): (Source)
Emergency-physicians-vaccination-threat-v2.jpg

The ABEM specialty portal contains a link for people within the emergency room healthcare field to “report a violation” of the approved messaging. Should an emergency room physician or healthcare provider (ie. nurse) make any statement that contradicts the governing authority, they will have their certification revoked. Think about that.
Also, keep in mind, these are threats that only pertain to the delivery of healthcare in the United States, and the position of forced vaccination in America. This is happening at the same time that other countries are abandoning the ‘exclusive vaccination approach‘, and are instead focusing on using their healthcare systems to keep people alive and healthy.

The U.K. appears to be following the advice of Sir Andrew Pollard, the Senior U.K. Vaccinologist in Great Britain, and will drop vaccine requirements and demands for a vaccine passport. Pollard previously said the vaccine only approach was not working – the system needed to shift to protecting the population through therapeutics. [VIDEO HERE] Pollard’s position is supported by the variants, and the fact that vaccinated people are now at greater risk for negative outcomes as their vaccine antibodies seem increasingly variant specific.
Denmark has also abandoned their previous closed approach which was predicated on masks, social distancing and vaccinations. Denmark is reopening their society and shifting toward the model already taking place in Sweden.
Sweden has tackled COVID-19 through common sense, treatment and therapeutics, while focusing vaccination on those with pre-existing conditions that make them more vulnerable. Sweden has been open and successful all year. Their population has a healthy lifestyle, and high natural immunity.
However, the U.S. approach is exactly the opposite. Our healthcare system is now threatening anyone who does not support the mandated vaccines. It is creepy to the extreme. Here’s another example:
medical-board-letter-1-v1.jpg

(Source)
If the direct threats against U.S. doctors were not enough, a COVID watchdog group recently noted: “It appears that the Prep Act had been amended such that private hospitals and entities were covered in their actions taken with Covid-19 patients and relieved of all liability as long as they were prescribing ‘Covered Countermeasures’. ie. NIH approved medications. This may be why hospitals are refusing to use effective COVID treatments like vitamin D, ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, etc” (link)
Under the HHS Notification, the PREP Act has been modified: “The amended Section VII adds that PREP Act liability protections also extend to Covered Persons for Recommended Activities that are related to any Covered Countermeasure that is:
  1. licensed, approved, cleared, or authorized by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) (or that is permitted to be used under an Investigational New Drug Application or an Investigational Device Exemption) under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic (FD&C) Act or Public Health Service (PHS) Act to treat, diagnose, cure, prevent, mitigate or limit the harm from COVID–19, or the transmission of SARS–CoV–2 or a virus mutating therefrom; (link)

The attachment of a liability or tort waiver to only cover FDA approved therapeutics is more pressure upon the doctors to stop any non approved patient treatment protocol due to coverage restrictions on their malpractice insurance. These types of coercive pressures are evidence to support the claims of a nurse whistle-blower inside the system [VIDEO HERE]
Rounding out the latest examples of pressure to only comply with the vaccine protocol, the American Medical Association (AMA) has now produced updated guidance directly threatening all healthcare providers that do not force the vaccination into their patients. [AMA Winter “Guidance”]
The level of propaganda is now beyond creepy: “Exemptions based on religious or philosophic grounds, or personal belief, endanger the health of the unvaccinated individual and the health of those in his or her group and the community at large.” (page 6)
The AMA, the largest medical governing body, is now taking the political position that the unvaccinated are a risk to the vaccinated?
AMA-Guidance.jpg

(Full Guidance pdf)​

Healthy people who have recovered from COVID-19 and carry natural immunity are being forced to have their immune system compromised by an mRNA “vaccine” (really gene therapy) that forever makes the recipient more vulnerable than they were with their own antibodies. This makes absolutely no sense.
And all of this pressure to promote, force and mandate the gene therapy is wildly disproportionate to the threat the COVID-19 virus presents.
A significant percentage of those who originally took the vaccine shots are no longer comfortable with the new mantra that booster shots will be needed to deal with virus variants. I consistently fall back on the single truest statement I have ever known in life: “The need for control is a reaction to fear!”
That control truism is most certainly evident amid those who have taken the vaccine. The vaccinated crowd are severely angry with those who refuse to get in their cattle-car. Control is a reaction to fear, and I cannot help but see the fear visible in those who have taken the vaccine. Not all, but many of the vaccinated people need everyone in the same boat, because, God forbid, it comes out that vaccinated people have just unwittingly locked themselves into an irreversible state of perpetual health compromise.
If my healthy immune system is now a threat to your controlled and manipulated immune system – that ain’t my problem.
The need for control is a reaction to fear. Think in terms or politics and society – the fear behind the eyes of Democrats is the fear that someone might withhold things (opportunities, money, whatever) from me, fear that if you live your life in a way I dislike, that it might affect my life. They fear that if you get that job, there will be nothing left for them. They fear that if you make tons of money, it’s means there’s less money out there for them. So, people who believe in the world of leftist thought seek control as a means of trying to create guarantees and safeguards against those circumstances they fear.
Modern Democrats, leftists and Marxists, try to control the world and people to enable their comfort and happiness. Which, as we know, is an endless quest. Trying to control others does nothing in the way of making oneself happy. By extension, voting in this mindset so that government can try to control others will also – shocking – not lead to a happier, more comfortable life.
Ultimately the COVID-19 virus is not something to fear, it is something to treat. Lose weight, get healthy, drink water, eat good foods, laugh often and keep active.
A healthy, happy, low stress life is one of the best immune systems you can build. Not only against the threat of viruses, but also against the mindset of the perpetually aggrieved – ie. modern Democrats.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
It's a SHIT license and I would gladly love to find a doctor who tells them to pound sand.

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
So now hospitals are treating asymptomatic patients and worsening hospital census.....this reeks of increased payments if you covid count is high...so why not inflate the numbers. Again, i got boots on the ground.....my wife says her hospitsl has several covid positives that are just walking around leisurely...no oxygen...no treatment....just 3 hots and a cot.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Dr. Peter McCullough: Full Lecture On COVID-19, Treatment, And Vaccines (1:23:42)

Published September 4, 2021 by KanekoaTheGreat​

Rumble — Dr. Peter McCullough: Full Lecture On COVID-19, Treatment, And Vaccines (August 20, 2021)

1. The virus does not spread asymptomatically.
2. We should never test asymptomatic people.
3. Natural immunity is robust, complete, and durable.
4. COVID-19 is easily treatable at home.
5. The current vaccines are obsolete, unsafe, and unfit for human use.

1631581694747.png

1631581991017.png

Shit, the vaccinated folks are the ones spreading the virus most. You can't make this crap up.

1631584508417.png

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Is this to destroy the medical system so when the jab makes them very ill there is not enough capacity and they die?

I really think we need to think about population reduction in every move.
Leave the enemy weapons in Afghanistan. Deadly wars.
Jab after endless jab. Death, health issues, more death.
No jabs no jobs. Nanny state demanding you get jabbed if you want to eat.
Zero interest rates. Suck them dry so they are controllable.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 9.14.50 PM.png

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
AFt0303.jpg

DO NOT QUIT YOUR JOB

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
View attachment 224856

DO NOT QUIT YOUR JOB
I've been saying this from the very beginning. After 50 years in the workplace that decision is a no brainer to me and should be for everyone.

Don't take a chance on your life!!! It's not worth it! Jobs are replaceable (and plentiful too) , your life and health is NOT!

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

roughly half of all the hospitalized patients showing up on COVID-data dashboards in 2021 may have been admitted for another reason entirely, or had only a mild presentation of disease.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

by Jon Rappoport​

(To read about Jon's mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)​

We don’t know how Bill Gates was transported to a Galactic proceeding, and we only have fragments of the interrogation. But because no court on Earth would deliver justice, those distant powers intervened.

A judge read an unusual opening statement, which apparently is presented before every trial:

“In our high civilization, we’ve fulfilled the ancient prophecy, THE LOST SHALL BE FOUND. There is no barrier between those of us who live here in the flesh and those most close to us who’ve departed this life. We experience joy with them in dimensions far greater than this. Why then do we bother to conduct these trials? Because we also fight for justice. We will not turn our backs on that ideal.”

FRAGMENT 1: …Mr. Gates, it’s time for the truth. How long did you plan the pandemic before launching it?

Why am I forced to tell the truth?

Because this is a place for conscience.

Will you torture me if I decline?

We’ll keep asking until you answer honestly, no matter how long it takes.

Who can I pay? I’m rich.

Denied. We don’t want money.

How about land? I can deliver you a large colony on Earth. A whole country. Maybe even Europe.

No.

I could create a medical system for you that would dazzle your minds. On Earth, the Nobel Committee should give me the Prize for my efforts, but they don’t have the balls. Did Melinda put you up to kidnapping me? I demand my rights…

FRAGMENT 2: …The pandemic narrative was simply the occasion for establishing a worldwide dictatorship?

We needed a pretext. There were many meetings over the course of 25 years. We decided early on that a medical story was our best option. It appears to be politically neutral.

On Earth, the modern religion is science.

Exactly. So if we could get out in front of that trend and create a medical scenario of threat and impending destruction, we could apply just enough coercion to control the population.

But you weren’t conducting real science.

We were inventing the appearance of it. We had so-called experts in our camp. They would take the lead. The masses have no way of distinguishing science from fantasy…

FRAGMENT 3: In the planning stage prior to the declaration of a pandemic, what were the vital elements?

I’m most proud of our messaging organization. We had the news media. We had government leaders. We had recognized medical experts. But you see, in that type of operation, you can’t afford defections. The seal has to be tight. Ours was. Over the years, through money, through influence, in some cases through threats, we had built a network of unity and compliance.

You’re proud, you say?

Why, yes. It took work. Much work. You don’t lock up all the key sources of information on a planet overnight.

So it was the message you were aiming for, rather than the truth.

Of course. There was no pandemic. We had to make it seem there was. Convincingly.

You were heading a sales force.

Exactly. The whole idea was to make the buying compulsory…

FRAGMENT 4: …You had planned the lockdowns?

Years in advance. Then, at the right moment, China pulled the trigger, setting the example. When my World Health Organization praised China, other nations followed suit and imprisoned their populations.

So the Chinese regime’s lockdowns were definitely part of the advance planning.

Yes. That was crucial. The government there wasn’t fully on board with the globalist future we set our sights on. China is, first and foremost, for China. But we had enough cooperation from them to make it work.

And social media? You had them on your side from the beginning?

That was easy. Their leaders are willing and compliant. They’re afraid to go against our medical consensus. And they’re globalists. In the long run, they want world government, too.

As do the controlled media?

Yes. Putting the right people in place in the news industry has been a decades-long proposition.

You wanted a planet that was a prison.

Yes.

And the pretext again?

The scenario? There is a deadly virus sweeping across Earth, and in order to stop it, we have to lock down countries…and then inject everyone with a vaccine.

But there was no virus?

Among us, there were arguments on both sides of that question. But if it existed, it certainly wasn’t any more dangerous than the flu. We had to make it seem very, very dangerous.

Through pronouncements to that effect.

Yes…

FRAGMENT 5: …You want depopulation?

We have to have it. You can’t run a planet when 8 billion people are living on it. It’s impossible. The vaccine is the weapon. But not just the COVID vaccine. Vaccines before it and those coming in the future.

And all those deaths will be laid at the door of pandemics?

Yes. “The virus did it.”

And you’re willing to murder all those people.

Hard choices dictate the outcomes of events. A better life for some, rather than a terrible life for all. That’s my choice.

Are you listening to yourself, Mr. Gates?

I always listen to myself.

FRAGMENT 6: …I want to return to the messaging effect you created. It’s difficult for us to understand how you managed it…why so many leaders in their fields went along with your false science.

It was a combination of things. Many people are true believers. Scientists talk, and they believe. Other people wanted money. We paid them money. Certain resistant politicians were threatened. We set an example with several assassinations. As you build a consensus, you reach a threshold where the tide is in your favor. Then people ride it with you, out of fear of excommunication if they don’t. Media leaders were given to understand that the pandemic was the gateway into a global governance system. And the system was inevitable.

What about Anthony Fauci?

He’s a little man, a striver, who wants to be accepted in elite circles. I recruited him a long time ago…

FRAGMENT 7: …You yourself have given much money to media companies.

I praised their work, gave them money, and they showed loyalty to me. You see, life runs on stimulus-response. I make use of that principle on a worldwide basis. My colleagues and I provide calculated stimuli, and the population, in all areas of life, responds as we predict.

You view humans as machines.

Well, they are.

But you and your colleagues aren’t.

We’re of a higher order. We can stand outside stimulus-response and operate the levers.

As you sit here, Mr. Gates, you don’t believe you’re confessing to crimes. You’re proud of what you’ve done.

Of course.

Listen to me carefully now. We know enough of what you are, in order to pass sentence on you. But we know a great more than that. Like every individual, you have a greater dimension. We could show it to you. We could compel you to experience it. If we did, you would come apart at the seams. You would understand your own evil actions in a way that is undeniable.

…I don’t like the sound of that. What are you talking about?

I think you have an inkling of what I mean. The experience we could compel you to have is one you yourself, on your own, will come face to face with, some day. Not in your present life. Afterwards, at some point. There is no telling when, but it will happen.

You mean some supposed higher power will force it on me?

No, Mr. Gates. It’s much worse than that. You’ll force it on yourself.

Why would I do that?

Because although you’ve embraced crime and destruction, somewhere inside yourself you also understand The Good. And in that understanding, you can potentially live in joy and peace. As anyone can.

You’re not making sense.

You’re beginning to see I am making sense.

I don’t like this.

Why would you like it, given what you’ve made of your life and lives of others?

You’re trying to pass off some kind of religious nonsense on me.

Far from it. We don’t have churches in this place, Mr. Gates. We don’t need faith in things unseen. We’ve already seen.

I want to go home.

You will.

You’re not going to kill me?

So you can blame us for what you’re doing to yourself?

You’re insane.

We’ve opened up just a bit of light here for you.

Why?

Because although we’re a just people and don’t need justice for ourselves, we will exercise it on behalf of others, who’ve been harmed.

This is ridiculous.

Even the worst murderers have it in themselves to become good. They can cross that bridge.

No they can’t.

We can hear voices, Mr. Gates. Many voices are telling us to put you to death.

Then why don’t you? Go ahead.

We’re doing something much worse. We’re imposing this sentence…YOUR FATE IS IN YOUR OWN HANDS. That sentence is real. It carries weight. As you’ll discover.

It’s meaningless.

Take Mr. Gates away. He’s about to become ill. Take him home…

You don’t have the courage to kill me. You’re cowards.

I’ve heard that refrain from hundreds of murderers in this court…they all want a quick death. We don’t give it to them…

Kill me.

Take him home.

You did something to my mind.

We heard your confession of crimes. Mass imprisonment and murder.

Then destroy me. I throw myself on the mercy of this court.

Goodbye, Mr. Gates.

This is just a dream.

If it is, it’s your dream. You have to ask why you’re presenting it to yourself...

~~~

(The link to this article posted on my blog is here.)

(Follow me on Gab at @jonrappoport)​

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
DYODD........... first I heard about this. Sounds like they are trying to make everyone seem crazy.

Anti-Vaxxers Are Now Gargling Iodine to Prevent Covid-19​

One ER doc’s response to the new trend: “Fuck me! Of course they are”​

Close-up Of Man Rinsing And Gargling

Andrey Popov/Adobe Stock
As if attempting to one-up last week’s stupidity with regards to ivermectin, anti-vaxxers on Facebook and Twitter are advocating for a new and unproven Covid-19 treatment: Betadine, an antiseptic used to treat cuts and scrapes.
Povidone iodine, often sold under the brand-name Betadine, is an iodine-based treatment largely for topical use that kills bacteria. It’s a “commonly used cleanser in the ER and OR,” says Kenneth Weinberg, an emergency room physician in New York City. “If you’re in the ER and someone has a wound to sew it up, you use it to clean with.” When told that anti-vaxxers had taken to gargling with Betadine, Weinberg said, “Fuck me! Of course they are.”
Solutions that include povidone iodine have also previously been marketed as a vaginal douche to treat itching in some countries. “We use it before surgery to clean the vagina,” says OB/GYN Dr. Jennifer Gunter. “The reason it is bad in douches is that it kills the good bacteria and can be an irritant.”

Betadine is mostly intended for external use, as it can result in iodine poisoning if taken orally, says Gunter. But on social media, people are promoting it as a means of warding off the Covid-19 virus, either by gargling it or using it in a nasal spray. “Don’t get Covid. Prophylaxis is not that hard,” one person touting themselves as an ER doctor tweeted in a post that racked up almost 300 shares, along with a photo of various supplements, including melatonin and vitamin D (none of which have been proven to effectively prevent against Covid-19). “Also nasal spray with a couple of drops betadine in it. And gargle with original Listerine.”

Another poster on Facebook wrote, “Gargling, nasal spray and eye drops with 1 percent providone iodine (betadine) results in dramatically better outcomes with Covid infections. I do this every time I’ve been exposed.” This particular poster cites a 2020 paper written by a Bangladeshi plastic surgeon, one of several that investigates this question, to support this view. But there have been no human studies on the use of Betadine to treat COVID-19, just hypotheses and lab studies, says Dr. Michael Mrozinski, a family physician based in Australia.
Betadine does make a diluted product, sold as a gargle to treat sore throat symptoms. But the manufacturers specifically state that it is not intended for ingestion, and that “Betadine Antiseptic products” — including the gargle — “have not been demonstrated to be effective for the treatment or prevention of Covid-19 or any other viruses.” “If they are doing betadine gargles, it’s useless,” says Mrozinski.
Needless to say, the side effects of ingesting Betadine can be nasty. Weinberg said that when he was doing his residency, he treated a patient who went into kidney failure after drinking iodine and had to be on dialysis (he eventually recovered, but only after he’d started urinating reddish-brown). “I’m sure it would cause all kinds of GI symptoms as well if you ate or drank enough of it,” he says. When asked if gargling Betadine could reduce the effects of Covid-19 or prevent transmission, Weinberg said, “Fuck no.”
Tues., Sept. 14, 9:05 a.m. This story has been updated with comment from Dr. Michael Mrozinski.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
6 weeks before CV1984 came out....

Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 9.42.19 PM.png

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
DYODD........... first I heard about this. Sounds like they are trying to make everyone seem crazy.

Andrey Popov/Adobe Stock
As if attempting to one-up last week’s stupidity with regards to ivermectin, anti-vaxxers on Facebook and Twitter are advocating for a new and unproven Covid-19 treatment: Betadine, an antiseptic used to treat cuts and scrapes.
Povidone iodine, often sold under the brand-name Betadine, is an iodine-based treatment largely for topical use that kills bacteria. It’s a “commonly used cleanser in the ER and OR,” says Kenneth Weinberg, an emergency room physician in New York City. “If you’re in the ER and someone has a wound to sew it up, you use it to clean with.” When told that anti-vaxxers had taken to gargling with Betadine, Weinberg said, “Fuck me! Of course they are.”
Solutions that include povidone iodine have also previously been marketed as a vaginal douche to treat itching in some countries. “We use it before surgery to clean the vagina,” says OB/GYN Dr. Jennifer Gunter. “The reason it is bad in douches is that it kills the good bacteria and can be an irritant.”

Betadine is mostly intended for external use, as it can result in iodine poisoning if taken orally, says Gunter. But on social media, people are promoting it as a means of warding off the Covid-19 virus, either by gargling it or using it in a nasal spray. “Don’t get Covid. Prophylaxis is not that hard,” one person touting themselves as an ER doctor tweeted in a post that racked up almost 300 shares, along with a photo of various supplements, including melatonin and vitamin D (none of which have been proven to effectively prevent against Covid-19). “Also nasal spray with a couple of drops betadine in it. And gargle with original Listerine.”

Another poster on Facebook wrote, “Gargling, nasal spray and eye drops with 1 percent providone iodine (betadine) results in dramatically better outcomes with Covid infections. I do this every time I’ve been exposed.” This particular poster cites a 2020 paper written by a Bangladeshi plastic surgeon, one of several that investigates this question, to support this view. But there have been no human studies on the use of Betadine to treat COVID-19, just hypotheses and lab studies, says Dr. Michael Mrozinski, a family physician based in Australia.
Betadine does make a diluted product, sold as a gargle to treat sore throat symptoms. But the manufacturers specifically state that it is not intended for ingestion, and that “Betadine Antiseptic products” — including the gargle — “have not been demonstrated to be effective for the treatment or prevention of Covid-19 or any other viruses.” “If they are doing betadine gargles, it’s useless,” says Mrozinski.
Needless to say, the side effects of ingesting Betadine can be nasty. Weinberg said that when he was doing his residency, he treated a patient who went into kidney failure after drinking iodine and had to be on dialysis (he eventually recovered, but only after he’d started urinating reddish-brown). “I’m sure it would cause all kinds of GI symptoms as well if you ate or drank enough of it,” he says. When asked if gargling Betadine could reduce the effects of Covid-19 or prevent transmission, Weinberg said, “Fuck no.”
Tues., Sept. 14, 9:05 a.m. This story has been updated with comment from Dr. Michael Mrozinski.
It's from that bastion of journalism, Rolling Stone, which is best ignored

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Anyone who has tasted Iodine, there is no way you could "gurgle" with that stuff. Now this article is Horsehockey.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
View attachment 224856

DO NOT QUIT YOUR JOB

For those of you who are familiar with David Clements of The Professor's Record, you know he was put on administrative leave by New Mexico State University while they try to decide if they are going to fire him for not wearing a mask on campus and not taking the vaccine.

The Professor uploaded to Telegram his response to the powers that be at NMSU. It's a nine page PDF document. Those of you with Telegram accounts can easily download the document. I have not found a way to post a URL to the document. On Gab it's easy but files are stored differently on Telegram and I don't know how to get a link to the document that I can post here so everyone can download the PDF.

It's worth reading his letter if you can.

PRt-2507b.jpg

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Andrey Popov/Adobe Stock

Leftist disinformation... bullshit

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

HOW COVID PSYCHOSIS HAS TAKEN OVER THE WORLD​

Dr. Andrew Kaufman interviews professional hypnotist Michael Grady

Dr. Kaufman talks about how people can be influenced into a suggestive state using many methods and interviews a hypnotist.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
For those of you who are familiar with David Clements of The Professor's Record, you know he was put on administrative leave by New Mexico State University while they try to decide if they are going to fire him for not wearing a mask on campus and not taking the vaccine.

The Professor uploaded to Telegram his response to the powers that be at NMSU. It's a nine page PDF document. Those of you with Telegram accounts can easily download the document. I have not found a way to post a URL to the document. On Gab it's easy but files are stored differently on Telegram and I don't know how to get a link to the document that I can post here so everyone can download the PDF.

View attachment 224975

Doesn't work.

Works in a browser.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Works in a browser.

Golden Regards
Uncle
Hmmm. It just brings up his Telegram post #2507. I can't open the PDF document in my browser.
Are you saying you can open or save the PDF document using your browser? If so, what browser are you using?

And thanks!

Last edited:

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Hmmm. It just brings up his Telegram post #2507. I can't open the PDF document in my browser.
Are you saying you can open or save the PDF document using your browser? If so, what browser are you using?

And thanks!

Sorry SongSungAU, I assumed that because I could select the PDF link to download, that it would. It doesn't. It starts, then fails.

Chrome on Android, but that info is useless now.

Apologies.

Golden Regards
Uncle

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Sorry SongSungAU, I assumed that because I could select the PDF link to download, that it would. It doesn't. It starts, then fails.

Chrome on Android, but that info is useless now.

Apologies.

Golden Regards
Uncle
No problem. Thanks for the reply. I won't pull my hair out trying to make it work now. :-)

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

View attachment 224975
I found the Professor's letter on another site.

New Mexico State University professor responds to COVID restrictions, possible punishment

If any of you are dealing with your employer regarding masks and/or vaccinations, reading these nine pages may give you some help.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

DANIEL: Think This Pandemic Was Bad? New Documents Show It Could Have Been Much Worse … And Fauci Knew​

Expert Panel Tells House Republicans It's 'Highly Likely' COVID-19 Came From A Lab

(Photo by HECTOR RETAMAL/AFP via Getty Images)

HAYDEN DANIELDEPUTY & OPINION EDITOR
September 15, 20218:43 AM ET
FONT SIZE:

In another disturbing report on what was going on at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) and similar labs before the pandemic, we have learned that researchers created viruses that held 10,000 times the viral load higher than their naturally-occurring counterparts (meaning that the engineered virus was significantly more infectious).
On top of that, we also learned that researchers at the lab conducted experiments on these enhanced viruses using “humanized mice.” These are mice that have been engrafted with human cells or tissues, allowing researchers to study the response from human cells to medical treatments and, you guessed it, diseases. Read as human experimentation without the danger of breaking any pesky ethics guidelines.
Funding for gain-of-function research that could potentially make naturally-occurring viruses more infectious was suspended in 2014 due to the reasonable concern that playing God with deadly diseases could be very dangerous. That suspension was lifted in 2017 for projects that underwent a review process by a special board to make sure that the projects were worth the risks.
The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), which is run by one Anthony “America’s Doctor” Fauci, decided not to flag the grant to EcoHealth Alliance for $3.1 million to study bat coronaviruses for review under the new guidelines. NIAID made this decision even though the grant application itself acknowledged potential dangers in the research, noting, “Fieldwork involves the highest risk of exposure to SARS or other CoVs, while working in caves with high bat density overhead and the potential for fecal dust to be inhaled.”
Almost $600,000 of EcoHealth Alliance’s grant went to WIV to study and alter bat coronaviruses that were likely to infect humans.

So, we have researchers at the Wuhan lab using almost $600,000 in NIAID grant money to enhance the infectiousness of bat coronaviruses and observing their effectiveness in mice that contained human cells and tissue.
This all begs the question: Why?
Why would scientists funded by the government actively work to engineer deadly viruses so that they are more likely to infect humans?
Is it for the prospect of lucrative government contracts for the weaponization of such viruses? Is it because of a megalomaniacal arrogance stemming from the innate human drive to mess with things we shouldn’t? Or is it because they’ve somehow never seen a movie or read a book (there are dozens if not hundreds) where this sort of research went horribly wrong?

The scientists engaged in gain-of-function claim that the research will help identify new emerging diseases and will allow them to develop therapeutics, including vaccines, for those diseases before a pandemic hits. Some prominent scientists, however, don’t believe that the research has yielded enough benefits to be worth the risks. Harvard epidemiologist Marc Lipsitch said in 2017 that gain-of-function has done “almost nothing to improve our preparedness for pandemics, and yet risked creating an accidental pandemic.”
“I haven’t seen any of the vaccine companies say that they need to do this work in order to make vaccines. I have not seen evidence that the information people are pursuing could be put into widespread use in the field,” Director of the Center for Health Security at Johns Hopkins Thomas Inglesby told Vox in 2020.
Even if COVID-19 did not accidentally leak from the lab in late 2019, the actions of both American and Chinese scientists display a stunning lack of respect for nature and the potential apocalyptic consequences of their experiments.

We’ve seen the damage that can be wrought with natural diseases when they’re weaponized. Plagues unleashed by Unit 731, the Japanese bioweapon research unit during World War II, killed hundreds of thousands of Chinese civilians, and a plot to release a plague in the U.S. was foiled only by Japan’s surrender in 1945.
A minor leak of anthrax spores that had been enhanced in a Soviet bioweapons facility, using research seized from Unit 731 after WWII, killed over 60 people in the nearby city of Sverdlovsk in 1979. Known as the “biological Chernobyl,” the Sverdlovsk anthrax leak was covered up by Soviet authorities for almost twenty years.
Think of how much our world has changed over a virus that has about a 1-2% mortality rate. We saw a massive economic slump in 2020, empty grocery stores as people scrambled for food and other necessities, suspicion, fear and even outright hostility between neighbors over government-mandated lockdowns and mask requirements, and an unprecedented crackdown on personal liberties throughout the supposedly free Western world.
What if an enhanced disease with a much higher mortality rate were to escape from any of the dozens of labs around the world that conduct this kind of research? The researchers in Wuhan were potentially already working on such a project. The grants allowed them to combine elements from several MERS-related coronaviruses to create new hybrids. MERS is a respiratory illness similar to COVID, but it has a mortality rate of almost 33%.
Perhaps the scariest part of this situation is that a viral superweapon like we’ve seen in countless movies and TV shows that wipe out 90% of the human population isn’t necessary to cause a societal collapse. In reality, a virus with a 5-10% mortality rate would probably be enough to cripple our globalized, highly interconnected world.
A highly transmissible disease with a 5-10% mortality rate would almost certainly cause major disruptions in the global supply chain, empty grocery stores, depleted gas pumps, food riots, martial law and a devastating blow to the global economy. More people would probably die from the resulting conflicts over resources — not just between countries, but between cities, counties and maybe even individual neighborhoods — than from the virus itself. The convenient, on-demand civilization that we’ve built up is extremely fragile, and it only takes a disruption like a new plague to bring it all down.
These augmented diseases are potentially as dangerous to human civilization as any nuclear arsenal, and they deserve the same amount of caution, and oversight, as our most powerful conventional weapons. Yet we seem to have a scientific community that believes that there is nothing foolish about modifying potentially deadly organisms in close proximity to dense urban areas and international travel hubs.
The hubris of today’s scientific community rivals Oppenheimer’s observation that he had “become death, the destroyer of worlds” after the testing of the first atomic bomb in 1945, and it may end up having far more dire consequences for the human race.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
KGt-1708.jpg

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
BPt-2601.jpg

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
So the problem I see with not quitting your job if you refuse the Jab is this: for most of us, they will accept a medical or religious exemption then they just never schedule us for work again. Technicality we are still employed, we just don't "work" there any more.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
That is the deal at the wifes nursing home job. If you dont get the kill shot, its 60 days unpaid furlough, and your replaced in the mean time.

What comes at the end of the 60 days furlough?