• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

COVID Whistleblower Claims the VAERS Reporting Database Tracking Vaccine Complications is WRONG and Undercounting by a Factor of 100!​

KnowWhy

Seeker
Reaction score

Attachments

• 63157271-8CF1-45B9-95C3-012C19B96280.jpeg
    63157271-8CF1-45B9-95C3-012C19B96280.jpeg
    654.8 KB · Views: 26

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

COVID Whistleblower Claims the VAERS Reporting Database Tracking Vaccine Complications is WRONG and Undercounting by a Factor of 100!​

Whistle blowers are not all the reliable these days. So much propaganda coming out from both sides now. I can almost smell the gunpowder filling the air when the levee breaks!

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
I know its' kinda esoteric but have you wondered about the 'ground-glass' x-rays in COVID victims?

(according to a post on Xcel Male by a ER nurse): "Much of the damage results from the cytokine storm, but also from the patient's red blood cells releasing large amounts of ferratin (iron). The iron causes oxidative and physical damage to the lungs and other organs, which is why someone with moderate to above Covid, their chest x-ray or chest CT shows bilateral ground glass opacities. This is a hallmark of Covid and is a results of the x-rays scattering due to the high ferratine (iron) levels".

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
MAJOR REDPILL HAPPENING 200K+ VIEWS IN 24HRS ON BITCHUTE

>MUST WATCH!!! FUNERAL DIRECTOR JOHN O'LOONEY BLOWS THE WHISTLE ON COVID

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gigUyK3yLtMU/

QRD

>has worked throughout the scamdemic maskless and not even had a sniffle
>no excess deaths seen in 2020 except for a short 2 month spike when sick elderly were shoved into nursing homes and murdered with Midazolam
>All deaths being recorded as "covid" including cancer and motor vehicle victims
>started seeing huge spike in deaths as soon as the 'vaccine' was rolled out
>offered 85,000 pound to keep his mouth shut

The emperor has no clothes.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
AUSTRALIA: Billionaire mining magnate, Clive Palmer, says the Premier of NSW, Gladys Berejiklian, is controlled by pharmaceutical lobbyists.

1631883148016.png

"She is being directed by a lobbyist in Sidney who is being paid by Astra Zeneca and by Pfizer tens of millions of dollars to get these policies through to make sure the vaccine is pushed."

https://rumble.com/vmm5dm-australian-billionaire-clive-palmer-says-premier-is-controlled-by-pharmaceu.html

https://t.me/KanekoaTheGreat/1740

clyderose

Reaction score
So the problem I see with not quitting your job if you refuse the Jab is this: for most of us, they will accept a medical or religious exemption then they just never schedule us for work again. Technicality we are still employed, we just don't "work" there any more.
You sign up for "low earnings" unemployment compensation and you don't even have to go looking for another job. this reflects on and increases your employers unemployment insurance payments. As young whitewater river guides we used to do this for the winter months and would smoke dope and dig for arrowheads until until called back to work. The company absolutely hated the policy but could do nothing about it.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-09-17 at 9.30.04 AM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Beware of the Tyrant Variant!​

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
White House Plans To Donate Millions Of COVID Shots After Pfizer Says 'Mysterious' White Particles Are 'Safe'

Nothing to see here…
After finding mysterious white floating contaminants in five unused vials of Pfizer's COVID vaccine (the safety profile of which is presently being reexamined by an FDA advisory board) Pfizer has managed to convince Japanese health authorities that the particles are "safe".

Apparently, the vials containing the white floating matter all belong to the same Pfizer vaccine lot (No. FF5357), said the cities of Sagamihara, and Kamakura, and Sakai, according to the Kyodo News agency. The vaccines were discovered in different areas, and vaccine lots can often number in the hundreds of thousands of jabs. Local health authorities asked that Pfizer "review" the substances in the vials, though they didn't ask that shots from the same lot be suspended.

Meanwhile, back in the US, the Washington Post just reported - in an "exclusive" scoop likely spoon-fed to its journalists - that the administration is planning to buy hundreds of millions of additional doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech jab to donate to less fortunate countries from around the world. The announcement is expected to be made around the start of next week's United Nations General Assembly meeting, though the details haven't yet been finalized.

Some might say the administration's latest "gift" is merely more transparent virtue signaling as Biden continues to push booster jabs in the US against the wishes of the WHO.

Well, never mind all that. Because, during a press conference on Wednesday, Pfizer’s Japanese subsidiary said the material was likely ingredients that had not been fully dissolved and would not affect the safety or the performance of the vaccine. What's more, Pfizer revealed that through Sept. 5, floating matter had been reported in 95 vials.

It's not the first vaccine incident in recent weeks. Several weeks ago, the Japanese Health Ministry suspended 1.63MM doses of Moderna’s COVID jab due to contamination. Weeks later, their government confirmed early in September that three people died after receiving a shot from the since-suspended batches of Moderna’s vaccine (which of course is based on the same mRNA technology as the Pfizer jab).

An investigation later revealed that stainless steel particulates had contaminated the Moderna doses. The two firms traced it back to a production site in Spain.
Three deaths have been reported in Japan among recent recipients of the Moderna jab. But no link was established between the deaths and any potential contamination.

How…reassuring.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/pfizer-says-mysterious-white-particles-found-japanese-jabs-are-safe

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
White House Plans To Donate Millions Of COVID Shots After Pfizer Says 'Mysterious' White Particles Are 'Safe'

Nothing to see here…
After finding mysterious white floating contaminants in five unused vials of Pfizer's COVID vaccine (the safety profile of which is presently being reexamined by an FDA advisory board) Pfizer has managed to convince Japanese health authorities that the particles are "safe".

Apparently, the vials containing the white floating matter all belong to the same Pfizer vaccine lot (No. FF5357), said the cities of Sagamihara, and Kamakura, and Sakai, according to the Kyodo News agency. The vaccines were discovered in different areas, and vaccine lots can often number in the hundreds of thousands of jabs. Local health authorities asked that Pfizer "review" the substances in the vials, though they didn't ask that shots from the same lot be suspended.

Meanwhile, back in the US, the Washington Post just reported - in an "exclusive" scoop likely spoon-fed to its journalists - that the administration is planning to buy hundreds of millions of additional doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech jab to donate to less fortunate countries from around the world. The announcement is expected to be made around the start of next week's United Nations General Assembly meeting, though the details haven't yet been finalized.

Some might say the administration's latest "gift" is merely more transparent virtue signaling as Biden continues to push booster jabs in the US against the wishes of the WHO.

Well, never mind all that. Because, during a press conference on Wednesday, Pfizer’s Japanese subsidiary said the material was likely ingredients that had not been fully dissolved and would not affect the safety or the performance of the vaccine. What's more, Pfizer revealed that through Sept. 5, floating matter had been reported in 95 vials.

It's not the first vaccine incident in recent weeks. Several weeks ago, the Japanese Health Ministry suspended 1.63MM doses of Moderna’s COVID jab due to contamination. Weeks later, their government confirmed early in September that three people died after receiving a shot from the since-suspended batches of Moderna’s vaccine (which of course is based on the same mRNA technology as the Pfizer jab).

An investigation later revealed that stainless steel particulates had contaminated the Moderna doses. The two firms traced it back to a production site in Spain.
Three deaths have been reported in Japan among recent recipients of the Moderna jab. But no link was established between the deaths and any potential contamination.

How…reassuring.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/pfizer-says-mysterious-white-particles-found-japanese-jabs-are-safe

The white floating particles are likely just undissolved poison, the Japanese rep, Dr Foolish-San said. We’ll take them

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
The white house doesn't 'own' anything. That's the people's money which paid for that poison. I suspect the pharmaceutical companies already cashed the check

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Last edited:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
This tweet has been on Twitter all day.... hasn't gotten "fact checked" nor deleted.

PN210917.jpg

HUGE: Uttar Pradesh, India Announces State Is COVID-19 Free Proving the Effectiveness of “Deworming Drug” IVERMECTIN

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Well, Avalon, "Trump's" REGENERON mono-clonal anti-body treatment is getting deployed in the UK...

Antibody cocktail, touted by Trump as 'cure' for Covid-19, to be launched across UK next week for coronavirus patients​

A new antibody drug, Ronapreve, will become available for coronavirus parents across Britain next week, the UK government has said. The drug was used to treat then-US President Donald Trump, who hailed it as a "cure" for Covid-19.
The drug, jointly developed by Roche and Regeneron, will be initially used among those with a weak antibody response to the virus, British health authorities said Friday.
"We have secured a brand new treatment for our most vulnerable patients in hospitals across the UK and I am thrilled it will be saving lives from as early as next week," Health Secretary Sajid Javid said in a statement announcing the Ronapreve launch.
It will be used to treat patients without antibodies to SARS CoV-2 who are either aged 50 and over, or are aged 12 to 49 and are considered to be immunocompromised.
Eligibility for the treatment will be determined via antibody testing, with those showing a lack of "adequate existing antibody response" approved to receive the drug, Javid added. Ronapreve was greenlit for use in the UK by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) back in August.

Hailing the upcoming rollout, one of the companies behind the drug expressed hope for the continuation of its partnership with British health authorities.

"This is just another step in our journey to overcome Covid-19, and we will continue to collaborate with partners to identify and investigate multiple options that may help different groups of patients," Covid-19 Lead at Roche, Paul McManus, said in a statement.

Together with Regeneron, we're grateful for the collaboration of the vaccine taskforce and NHS England in helping to bring this important antibody cocktail to treat and prevent acute Covid-19 across the UK.
The drug is a monoclonal antibody combination treatment. Ronapreve is administered through injections or infusions, binding with the coronavirus and stopping the disease from reaching cells in the respiratory system – effectively, it is said to act similarly to a natural immune response.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
effectively, it is said to act similarly to a natural immune response.
I already have a healthy immune system so I'll pass

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I already have a healthy immune system so I'll pass
yeah - but for those with a "compromised" or "suppressed" immune system... Hallelujah!
Even though the "Ziverdo Kit" TREATMENT should work for them too, imho...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
What’s in the monoclonal antibody that’s being delivered, does anyone know?

Or is it the MCA itself?

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-09-18 at 7.29.18 PM.png

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
colorado gov workers blow the whistle on covid number lies

'The numbers are skewed': Colorado officials warn of inflated COVID death statistics​

Multiple public officials in Colorado are warning that the state's official COVID-19 death count is skewed due to the practice of conflating patients who have died directly due to the disease with those who have merely tested positive for it prior to death.

Brenda Bock, the county coroner for Grand County, told Attkisson that in November she processed a murder-suicide case "and the very next day it showed up on the state website as COVID death."

"And they were gunshot wounds," she continued. "And I questioned that immediately because I had not even signed off the death certificates yet, and the state was already reporting them as COVID deaths."

Bock even claimed that authorities counted as COVID deaths two individuals who were very much not dead.

"Two of them were actually still alive," she told Attkisson, "and yet they were counting them. Had I not called them on it and asked them who those were, where were they from, all the information about it — and it's like, 'Oh, well that was a typo. They just got put in there by acciden.'"

"How many of those are typos?" she added.

James Caruso, the chief medical examiner and coroner for Denver, said he has heard similar complaints from colleagues across the state.

"I was told by some of my fellow coroners in the more rural counties in Colorado that it was happening to them, that they knew of issues where they had signed out a death certificate with perhaps trauma involved," he told Attkisson. "And they were being advised that it was being counted as a COVID-related death.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Planned genocide & totalitarian control...

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
These daycare employees are sick..... the kid doesn't need to wear a mask!

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
PMt-5229.jpg

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Rand Paul on "forced vaccination on children"

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Rand Paul on "forced vaccination on children"

Rand speaks for about 20 minutes then takes questions from the audience.

At approximately the 14:30 mark,
"I call this syndrome the 'big heart small brain' syndrome." -- Rand Paul

At approximately the 24:00 mark, someone asks him about Congress monkeying with the "Step-up in Basis" provision in the tax code. This concerns many more people than just family farmers. Listen to Rand's response. No need to write Rand, he's already on our side. He tells you who needs to receive your letters.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
KGt1785.jpg

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
ER210919.jpg

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Unmask the kids. Muzzle Hollywood.

PLt4326.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

SHOCKING Wuhan Evidence: Did Fauci LIE?​

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

SHOCKING Wuhan Evidence: Did Fauci LIE?​

How much shocking evidence would we need to actually make any difference since, despite all the evidence we've seen put out there, this little greaseball is still running the show?

Just curious...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I've decided to print up this flyer (in French), and go down to the local lab where there's a line of people outside waiting for their turn to get tested for Covid-19... and approach EVERYBODY in line and show them this flyer.

COUGH IN MY FACE.jpg

If I get "symptoms", I'll know that what I was exposed to last Spring was NOT 'rona, and I'll "take my treatment".

If I DON'T get symptoms, I'll know that I've "acquired immunity" already.

Either way, it'll be "taken care of".

Oh, and if I "get symptoms", I'll go in "for a test", and if it says "positive" they can't make me take the vaxx for a while...

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I've decided to print up this flyer (in French), and go down to the local lab where there's a line of people outside waiting for their turn to get tested for Covid-19... and approach EVERYBODY in line and show them this flyer.

View attachment 225625

If I get "symptoms", I'll know that what I was exposed to last Spring was NOT 'rona, and I'll "take my treatment".

If I DON'T get symptoms, I'll know that I've "acquired immunity" already.

Either way, it'll be "taken care of".

Oh, and if I "get symptoms", I'll go in "for a test", and if it says "positive" they can't make me take the vaxx for a while...

Now you guys understand when I didn't really care when I was around these people a year ago. Especially the dude who had just gotten out of the hospital and spitting all around me, lol. My nose reacted but I didn't get sick... About the best confirmation that I already had antibodies as anything.