• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Once is a mistake... there's a pattern of behavior which suggests this was the plan all along.

'The numbers are skewed': Colorado officials warn of inflated COVID death statistics​

Health officials reportedly continuing to conflate deaths "from" and "with" COVID.

Multiple public officials in Colorado are warning that the state's official COVID-19 death count is skewed due to the practice of conflating patients who have died directly due to the disease with those who have merely tested positive for it prior to death.

Data experts and health officials have long struggled to separate out those two key data points in government tallies of COVID deaths, leading to accusations that the death rate for the disease is being inflated modestly or even significantly.

Multiple public officials in Colorado, meanwhile, told "Full Measure" host Sharyl Attkisson that they had personally observed death tallies that erred on the side of COVID, leading to death counts that were effectively misleading to the public.

Brenda Bock, the county coroner for Grand County, told Attkisson that in November she processed a murder-suicide case "and the very next day it showed up on the state website as COVID death."

"And they were gunshot wounds," she continued. "And I questioned that immediately because I had not even signed off the death certificates yet, and the state was already reporting them as COVID deaths."

Bock even claimed that authorities counted as COVID deaths two individuals who were very much not dead.

"Two of them were actually still alive," she told Attkisson, "and yet they were counting them. Had I not called them on it and asked them who those were, where were they from, all the information about it — and it's like, 'Oh, well that was a typo. They just got put in there by acciden.'"

"How many of those are typos?" she added.

James Caruso, the chief medical examiner and coroner for Denver, said he has heard similar complaints from colleagues across the state.

"I was told by some of my fellow coroners in the more rural counties in Colorado that it was happening to them, that they knew of issues where they had signed out a death certificate with perhaps trauma involved," he told Attkisson. "And they were being advised that it was being counted as a COVID-related death.

"I think early on, the people signing the death certificates probably were doing it accurately. But at some level — maybe the state level, maybe the federal level — there's a possibility that they were cross-referencing COVID tests. And that people who tested positive for COVID were listed as a COVID-related death, regardless of their true cause of death. And I believe that's very erroneous, and not the way the statistics needed to be accumulated."

Caruso and Bock both confirmed that the state eventually altered its presentation of the data to differentiate between "from" and "with" COVID deaths. Yet Bock said the inclusion of the murder-suicide case — which she claimed Gov. Jared Polis refused to remove from the count — has made her continue to question the numbers.

"I believe they're very inflated," she said. "And don't get me wrong. I believe COVID is real. And I believe people do get very sick from it. And I do believe a small number do die from that."

But "I do not believe a homicide-suicide belongs in that number," she continued. "I don't. I don't believe car accidents belong in those numbers. I think the numbers are skewed. And I think that it is my job to tell the truth.

"As coroner, when we are elected, our job is to find out the reason someone died. It's the truth. I'm not going to falsify a death certificate because my job is to tell the truth about why a person died, the cause and the manner. And I don't believe that what's going on is the truth."

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Today's coordinated attack on Ivermectin is based on guilt.

"people who need to treat their horses with the substance have been faced with empty shelves"
https://www.yahoo.com/news/horse-owners-cant-ivermectin-americans-121502657.html

More headlines:
US horse owners face ivermectin shortage as humans chase unproven Covid ‘cure’
Horse owners are struggling to buy ivermectin as Americans scramble for the unproven COVID-19 treatment and Amazon sellers cash in by gouging prices, reports say

"an unproven covid-19 treatment for humans"
I suspect that chicken soup is an unproven treatment for colds. Why no government or media war on that?

Last edited:

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
News from the UK.

The life-saving antibody cocktail drug given to Donald Trump last year will be given to vulnerable NHS patients from next week.

Last month, Health Secretary Sajid Javid heralded Ronapreve as the first treatment designed specifically for Covid-19 to receive regulatory approval in the UK.

The Department for Health and Social Care said on Friday that it had the potential to benefit thousands of patients, with its rollout initially targeted at those who have not mounted an antibody response against Covid-19.

The Government has bought enough of the drug to treat eligible hospital patients across the UK from next week, the department said.

Golden Regards
Uncle

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I posted this in the Project Veritas thread but it pertains to the COVID vaccines so am posting it here also. If the mods don't want it in two places, please delete this one.

PART 1: Federal Govt HHS Whistleblower Goes Public With Secret Recordings "Vaccine is Full of Sh*t" (13 min 08 sec):​
Published on Sep 20, 2021 by Project Veritas​

Shame on the doctors who should be reporting these incidents. You lazy shits.

ShameOnDoctors.jpg

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Trump: Bodies dumped outside Wuhan lab​

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Judicial Watch Sues HHS for Biodistribution Studies for the Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson Vaccines

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
For those who have a Telegram account, you can watch the 12 minute video.

SPt-7588.jpg

A larger version of the text:

SPt-7588b.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
For those who have a Telegram account, you can watch the 12 minute video.

View attachment 225711

A larger version of the text:

View attachment 225713

Golden Regards
Uncle

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Golden Regards
Uncle
problem with that link - this is what I get

telegram media too big.jpg

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
problem with that link - this is what I get

View attachment 225743

Large videos only play back via the app. I've seen videos larger than 500MB.

Telegram uses a local cache for playing back huge videos and apparently the browser app can't do that.

GH asked for a link.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

(1/n) Today there was a press conference from the pathological institute in Reutlingen, Germany. The pathologists Prof. Dr. Arne Burkhardt and Prof. Dr. Walter presented the results of the autopsies of eight people who died after COVID19 vaccination.
#CovidVaccine Image
(2/n) In addition, new microscopic analyses of an Austrian research group on the ingredients of the vaccines were presented.
Video: (in German)
Here is a summary of the highlights.
(3/n) 10 autopsies, 8 evaluations.
(Slide text translated into English) Image
(4/n) Summary.
(5/n) Key findings.
(6/n) Tissue with lymphocytic infiltration.
(Blue dots: lymphocytes). The tissue is inflamed.
Example 1. Image
(7/n) Tissue with lymphocytic infiltration.
(Blue dots: lymphocytes). The tissue is inflamed. The muscle fibres are destroyed.
Example 2. Image
(8/n) Tissue with lymphocytic infiltration.
Example 3. Image
(9/n) Tissue with lymphocytic infiltration.
Lined up lymphocytes.
Example 4. Image
(10/n) Tissue (epicardium) with lymphocytic infiltration.
Example 5. Image
(11/n) Tissue (epicardium) with lymphocytic infiltration.
Example 6. Image
(12/n) Alveolitis with lymphocytic infiltration.
Example 7. Image
(13/n) Suspected side effects: Image
(14/n) Detachment of endothelial cells from the vessel wall.
Example 1. Image
(15/n) Detachment of endothelial cells from the vessel wall.
Example 2. Image
(16/n) Erythrocyte clumping inside a vessel. Thrombosis.
Example 1. Image
(17/n) Erythrocyte clumping inside a vessel. Thrombosis.
Example 2. Image
(18/n) Vessel with lymphocytic infiltration.
(Blue dots: lymphocytes).
Example 1. Image
(19/n) Vessel with lymphocytic infiltration.
Example 2. Image
(20/n) Foreign bodies, contaminants, adjuvants in the vaccine.
Microscopic examination of particles of unknown nature.
Example: Image
(21/n) A foreign bodies in inflamed lung tissue.
Similar to bone marrow embolism after bone fracture.
Inflammatory giant cells are visible. Image
(22/n) Highly inflamed lung tissue with a foreign body. Image
(23/n) Dark field microscopy image of the tissue with the foreign body. Is the foreign body from the vaccine? Image
(24/n) There is a problem with recording lethal vaccination side effects: Image

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I saw an article on this but they were just starting to study it.

1632270462627.png

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
f0a0da5d41697209.png

----> https://irp.nih.gov/pi/christine-grady

"Dr. Christine Grady is chief of the Clinical Center's Department of Bioethics. Her research contributions are both conceptual and empirical and are primarily in the ethics of clinical research, including informed consent, vulnerability, study design, recruitment, and international research ethics, as well as ethical issues faced by nurses and other health care providers. Dr. Grady has written widely in books and scholarly journals on topics in bioethics, HIV disease, and nursing."

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
You have to provide the link to the video on Telegram
It shows in the pic I posted. I figured anyone who was interested could type it in.

Here's a clickable one though....

:2 thumbs up:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Wuhan scientists planned to release coronaviruses into cave bats 18 months before outbreak​

Sarah Knapton
Tue, September 21, 2021

Daily life in Wuhan - China News Service

Daily life in Wuhan - China News Service

Wuhan scientists were planning to release enhanced airborne coronaviruses into Chinese bat populations to inoculate them against diseases that could jump to humans, leaked grant proposals dating from 2018 show.

New documents show that just 18 months before the first Covid-19 cases appeared, researchers had submitted plans to release skin-penetrating nanoparticles containing “novel chimeric spike proteins” of bat coronaviruses into cave bats in Yunnan, China.

They also planned to create chimeric viruses, genetically enhanced to infect humans more easily, and requested $14million from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (Darpa) to fund the work.

Papers, confirmed as genuine by a former member of the Trump administration, show they were hoping to introduce “human-specific cleavage sites” to bat coronaviruses which would make it easier for the virus to enter human cells.

When Covid-19 was first genetically sequenced, scientists were puzzled about how the virus had evolved such a human-specific adaptation at the cleavage site on the spike protein, which is the reason it is so infectious.

The documents were released by Drastic, the web-based investigations team set up by scientists from across the world to look into the origins of Covid-19.

In a statement, Drastic said: “Given that we find in this proposal a discussion of the planned introduction of human-specific cleavage sites, a review by the wider scientific community of the plausibility of artificial insertion is warranted.”

The proposal also included plans to mix high-risk natural coronavirus strains with more infectious but less dangerous varieties.

The bid was submitted by British zoologist Peter Daszak of EcoHealth Alliance, the US-based organisation, which has worked closely with the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) researching bat coronaviruses.

Team members included Dr Shi Zhengli, the WIV researcher dubbed “bat woman”, pictured below, as well as US researchers from the University of North Carolina and the United States Geological Survey National Wildlife Health Centre.

Story continues

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
If you aren't on Telegram you should be!
Why, they are untrustworthy in my book ! They have NO business requiring my phone # !
Or is there another way to log in, without a phone # ?

fuck telegram.png

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Why, they are untrustworthy in my book ! They have NO business requiring my phone # !

View attachment 225892
They use phone numbers as a way to reduce spam, etc. A person is less likely to have a dozen different accounts as they would have to have a dozen different phone numbers to set up the accounts.

I didn't like the idea of inputting my mobile phone number but I went ahead and did it. I haven't received any calls or SPAM messages on my phone because of Telegram. It actually is worth it, in my opinion, to have access to all the info that is available there.

There are ways to get an account without providing your mobile number. It takes a few more steps, etc. but it is possible if one really doesn't want to use their own number. One example:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

(1/n) Today there was a press conference from the pathological institute in Reutlingen, Germany. The pathologists Prof. Dr. Arne Burkhardt and Prof. Dr. Walter presented the results of the autopsies of eight people who died after COVID19 vaccination.
#CovidVaccine Image
(2/n) In addition, new microscopic analyses of an Austrian research group on the ingredients of the vaccines were presented.
Video: (in German)
Here is a summary of the highlights.
(3/n) 10 autopsies, 8 evaluations.
(4/n) Summary.
(5/n) Key findings.
(6/n) Tissue with lymphocytic infiltration.
Example 1. Image
(7/n) Tissue with lymphocytic infiltration.
(Blue dots: lymphocytes). The tissue is inflamed. The muscle fibres are destroyed.
Example 2. Image
(8/n) Tissue with lymphocytic infiltration.
Example 3. Image
(9/n) Tissue with lymphocytic infiltration.
Lined up lymphocytes.
Example 4. Image
(10/n) Tissue (epicardium) with lymphocytic infiltration.
Example 5. Image
(11/n) Tissue (epicardium) with lymphocytic infiltration.
Example 6. Image
(12/n) Alveolitis with lymphocytic infiltration.
Example 7. Image
(13/n) Suspected side effects: Image
(14/n) Detachment of endothelial cells from the vessel wall.
Example 1. Image
(15/n) Detachment of endothelial cells from the vessel wall.
Example 2. Image
(16/n) Erythrocyte clumping inside a vessel. Thrombosis.
Example 1. Image
(17/n) Erythrocyte clumping inside a vessel. Thrombosis.
Example 2. Image
(18/n) Vessel with lymphocytic infiltration.
Example 1. Image
(19/n) Vessel with lymphocytic infiltration.
Example 2. Image
(20/n) Foreign bodies, contaminants, adjuvants in the vaccine.
Microscopic examination of particles of unknown nature.
Example: Image
(21/n) A foreign bodies in inflamed lung tissue.
Similar to bone marrow embolism after bone fracture.
Inflammatory giant cells are visible. Image
(22/n) Highly inflamed lung tissue with a foreign body. Image
(23/n) Dark field microscopy image of the tissue with the foreign body. Is the foreign body from the vaccine? Image
(24/n) There is a problem with recording lethal vaccination side effects: Image

That was quick...

censored video covid-19 vaccination autopsies.jpg

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
New documents show that just 18 months before the first Covid-19 cases appeared, researchers had submitted plans to release skin-penetrating nanoparticles containing “novel chimeric spike proteins” of bat coronaviruses into cave bats in Yunnan, China.

They also planned to create chimeric viruses, genetically enhanced to infect humans more easily, and requested $14million from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (Darpa) to fund the work.

Papers, confirmed as genuine by a former member of the Trump administration, show they were hoping to introduce “human-specific cleavage sites” to bat coronaviruses which would make it easier for the virus to enter human cells.

In other words, our own Department of Defense is involved in engineering viruses with the Chinese government. We've been played mega big time....

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
In other words, our own Department of Defense is involved in engineering viruses with the Chinese government. We've been played mega big time....
Why yes, yes we have!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

View attachment 225892

I'm running Telegram from a Tablet GSM SIM, not used for anything else.

One you have it running on the PC then there is hardly any need to run the app on the phone.

Golden Regards
Uncle

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
I'm running Telegram from a Tablet GSM SIM, not used for anything else.

One you have it running on the PC then there is hardly any need to run the app on the phone.

Golden Regards
Uncle
Thanks, Uncle, BUT, I am paranoid due to the whole scam/hacking thingy !!!
My cell phone is plagued with asswhole spammers & my email gets a lot too, even thou it is "secure" ya, right !!!!

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
RB210919.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

HOSPITAL INSIDERS REVEAL SOULLESS COVID PROTOCOLS​

AmazingPolly
I cover 3 hospital whistleblowers with BIG revelations & a couple of other stories from the world of Public Health

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Interesting to see BLACK LIVES MATTER angry with De Blasio and NY

We’re not taking the vaccine or getting COVID passes and your racist if you don’t let us in restaurants

If they don’t do a carve out and black ps can opt out of the nonsense they’re heading for more looting and burning

Get the popcorn, after all this BLM of all people might help stop the problem

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

We’re not taking the vaccine or getting COVID passes and your racist if you don’t let us in restaurants

If they don’t do a carve out and black ps can opt out of the nonsense they’re heading for more looting and burning

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
BLM attacking NYC and DeBlazio, Australian union members attacking their HQ, Nurses and Doctors fighting their Admins, Interesting.

:ponder:

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Crazy aint it..........

:band player 4:

The world is trippy man, we are learning all the time.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
This is the sort of garbage being pumped out by the various thinktanks:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It hasn't compromised me. It works over my phone and because it is on my phone it works on my computer which is handy because copy pasting is easier.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

The “COVID Network”: An analysis​

Daniel K.

By Daniel K.September 23, 2021

Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 9.47.35 AM.png

A German IT project manager, who wishes to remain anonymous, has spent months creating an extensive and unique network document.

For the first time, it shows you the complex network of relationships between non-governmental organizations (NGOs), companies, documents, and people.

There are 6,500 objects and over 7,200 links, including the financial flows, and in parts also the amounts that have flowed. Only publicly available sources were used in the analysis.

In the case of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, you can already see on page 4 of the document that this foundation spent around 43 billion dollars in the period from 1994 to 2021 in the USA alone and distributed around half a billion in funds in Germany during this period.

The dossier is 170 pages long.

First, you will get some general information about people from government agencies, companies, and non-governmental organizations, as well as some important events or groups. Further on in this document, you will find a link analysis of these “stakeholders”.

169 pages to peruse therein:
Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 9.48.49 AM.png

You can download the PDF file here:
https://clubderklarenworte.de/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Netzwerkanalyse-Corona-Komplex.pdf

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
It hasn't compromised me. It works over my phone and because it is on my phone it works on my computer which is handy because copy pasting is easier.
That is still no reason for them to demand a phone # to get their internet signal on a computer.
I smell a future intrusion.
Living in an RV park, we have poor service on all fronts. Verizon sucks !!!! The internet service is spotty at best.
We have another year of this before our home is ready. I'll just watch & wait.