• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
In Federalist Paper No. 84 (4th para), Alexander Hamilton says re ex post facto laws (and of the importance of the writ of habeas corpus):

This ex post facto law is about gun control, but applies to the scamdemic "laws".
I'm not a lawyer, and she is. Nevertheless I'm not convinced by her argument. And I'm pretty sure no court would be either.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 12.07.44 AM.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Who is this guy? Anyone could type this!
It's someone asking for prayer. Perhaps some day when you are feeling vulnerable, you might do the same.
Stop criticizing every damn post. You don't strike me as the praying type but perhaps one day you will be.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
It's someone asking for prayer. Perhaps some day when you are feeling vulnerable, you might do the same.
Stop criticizing every damn post. You don't strike me as the praying type but perhaps one day you will be.
I asked a question. Stop being so defensive and condescending!

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I asked a question. Stop being so defensive and condescending!
Face it shootie...
Most of us really appreciate a lot of the "info" that you share here (just look at your post/like ratio! - one of the best!).
But your "rain on the parade" and "ants at a picnic" attitude REALLY DOES tend to "get on people's nerves".
We KNOW that you want to "prove your point that anything we attempt to do is worthless", but that REALLY is NOT "constructive"... (nor is it intended to be?)
You (almost) come off as if you had a "Greta Thornburg Syndrome" kind of "one-track-mind"...
Just consider that for a moment, and you might "understand" this sort of reply... (and attempt to correct that "aspect" of your "company"?)

Last edited:

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

by Jon Rappoport​

(To read about Jon's mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)​

“For if Men are to be precluded from offering their Sentiments on a matter, which may involve the most serious and alarming consequences, that can invite the consideration of Mankind, reason is of no use to us; the freedom of Speech may be taken away, and, dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep, to the Slaughter.” George Washington, 1783

Many, many people believe that spreading COVID falsehoods can be so dangerous that censorship is absolutely necessary.

This view happens to be the central refuge of liars.

It turns out that big-time liars always want to censor their opponents. It’s the only leg they have to stand on. In an atmosphere of free discourse, they would fall.

And of course, who decides what is false and what is true? Who hangs out that shingle and makes judgments that affect the lives of millions of people?

There is an astounding level of ignorance here: many people believe “the truth” should carry the day. Once it is established, there is no need to permit freedom of speech.

These people have a very low ceiling of understanding. They’ve never explored what freedom of speech is all about. They’re citizens in name only.

“If someone says the vaccine is harmful, people will be dissuaded from taking it. That would be dangerous.”

Putting aside the fact that the vaccine is a destroyer, free speech implies living with danger. The remedy is intelligence and knowledge. The only workable remedy is raising people’s ability to consider all sorts of judgments, opinions, and conclusions, without being irrationally swayed to one side or another.

Otherwise, we have Fascists on parade. Mobs of clueless ignoramuses.

Once upon a time, there was a never-never land called Dolt with millions of traffic lights. A writer penned, “Always cross the street when you’re facing a red light. Stay on the curb when the light is green.”

Outrage followed. The writer was censored for dangerous speech.

The rulers and their followers were so impressed with this victory, they established a national task force to root out falsehoods of all kinds and censor them. Pursuing this path, the society turned into a police state. And the majority of people approved.

We’re heading in that direction now.

“Strange it is that men should admit the validity of the arguments for free speech but object to their being ‘pushed to an extreme,’ not seeing that unless the reasons are good for an extreme case, they are not good for any case.” John Stuart Mill, 1859

It’s no surprise that modern civilization, intellectually based on a fool’s version of “science,” has built science as a new religion, with all the restrictions that organized religions have enforced.

After all, when the teachings of a man called Jesus were incorporated into a powerful Church, that Church set about censoring, imprisoning, torturing, and burning dissidents. As if Jesus would have approved.

Centuries later, people were shocked to learn this Church was rife with pedophile priests. I would be shocked to learn the Church isn’t filled with pedophiles.

Many are the OTHER secret crimes the men in power today are committing, given that they’re already relentlessly pushing a highly destructive vaccine into the arms of a billion people.

They HAVE TO demand censorship of dissidents.

So no, I’m not surprised that the press and social media and politicians are trying to censor COVID information which doesn’t serve their purposes.

Consider this. A week ago, at a standard FDA conference to discuss recommending COVID boosters, several scientists testified that convincing data to support the additional shots were entirely lacking. Two leading in-house FDA scientists had just resigned because they opposed the push for boosters. And finally, the FDA committee as a whole rejected the present need for boosters.

Yet the following day, the head of the NIH, and the White House itself, ignored the FDA and said that boosters were coming. Even the FDA was effectively censored.

There are thousands of scientists all over the world who strenuously oppose the official COVID narrative, and they can’t even get a glance from editors of medical journals, when they submit papers.

Talking news heads are feeding the population fast-food COVID science---a manufactured product consisting of synthetic bullshit about cases, deaths, the virus, the vaccine. It’s cardboard. And no dissenters allowed.

Since I stopped writing for mainstream and so-called alternative outlets in the early 1990s, I’ve gone my own way. As of this writing, I’m still here. My videos have been taken down. My site was hacked. We restored it. I’m still here.

I take freedom of speech seriously. No matter what.

Only low scum want to censor us. They make an absurd pretense of claiming WE’RE liars. But we don’t want to censor THEM. That’s called a clue.

Right now, as I write this, Australian men with balls, union construction workers, are staging an insurrection against their union bosses, who are colluding with corrupt politicians to enforce COVID restrictions and vaccine mandates. The workers are facing off against cops in the street. This is one of the biggest stories in the world.

The New York Times and the Washington Post and the news networks should be leading with it and covering breaking developments wall to wall. Instead, they’re downplaying and hiding it. These news whores and their pimps are holding the line for Fascism.

I’ll close, for now, with this story. Months ago, an “alternative journalist” approached me, urging me to stop saying the pandemic virus doesn’t exist.

I sized up the complaint. It seemed to have several roots. One, I was “confusing people,” who couldn’t decide what to believe. Two, there were far more important COVID issues that needed to be explored. And three, that journalist was receiving emails citing my work and asking for clarification---and this was bothersome, especially when the emailers agreed with me.

The journalist off-handedly and blithely assumed I would obey and stop writing about the existence of the virus.

Of course, I reacted oppositely. I always do. I dig deeper and farther along the track I’m pursuing. In this case, I found and wrote about more evidence for the non-existence of the virus.

That issue happens to be CENTRAL and BASIC to the whole COVID story. And if writing about it confuses some people, that’s what happens when free speech is still possible. There’s nothing wrong with confusion. It’s productive. It’s supposed to be a prelude to more profound understanding.

I’m not running some sort of operation that seeks uniformity.

That journalist was trying to censor me by having me censor myself.

No dice.

“He who stifles free discussion, secretly doubts whether what he professes to believe is really true.” Wendell Phillips, 1870

Those fools who can only “opt for the truth” will never grasp the meaning of the 1st Amendment. They’ll never see the freight train of Fascism coming.​

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

New York Health Care Workers Get Massive Win in Court Against COVID Vaccine Mandate​

by JD Rucker

September 30, 2021

Do you prefer direct links to content? Check out our brand new sister site at Uncanceled.news.
Click here to view original web page at www.westernjournal.com
Health care workers are seen in the above stock image. (Andrey_Popov / Shutterstock) New York state’s newly minted vaccine mandate is already being contested in a federal court.
The mandate would have required all health care workers in the state to be vaccinated, which could have resulted in the firing of over 40,000 workers.
On Thursday, however, a lawyer representing three nurses was granted a temporary restraining order against the new law, according to WABC-TV .

The injunction temporarily blocks the state from enforcing the vaccination mandate on health care workers with a religious exemption.
The three-judge panel that made the decision also set a hearing for Oct. 14, when, presumably, it will decide whether or not to extend such protections indefinitely.
WABC-TV also reported that a “separate judge had already issued a similar restraining order upstate until Oct. 12.”
Similar mandates are set to go into effect in states across the country, including California, Massachusetts, Mississippi, North Carolina and Delaware, according to Leading Age .

But New York’s mandate is more strict.
Whereas those other states allow for health care workers to undergo weekly COVID-19 testing should they not wish to take the vaccine, New York does not.The timing of New York’s new mandate could not be more inconvenient for the state’s hospitals, which have been facing staffing issues throughout the pandemic.“After 18 months of this pandemic, our providers are burned out. Many are leaving the profession because it is impacting their mental and physical health,” said Carri Chan, faculty director for Columbia University’s Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Management Program.“Demand for hospital care due to COVID-19 patients has grown substantially in the last few months and, unfortunately, appears to continue to increase in a number of states.”This situation has deteriorated so rapidly that New York Gov. Kathy Hochul is even considering mobilizing the state’s National Guard to fill the gap left by the tens of thousands of soon-to-be-fired workers.Nevertheless, many New York health care workers who wish to remain unvaccinated — including Deborah Conrad, a nurse with almost 20 years of experience — refuse to budge.“I’m wearing the same exact PPE I’ve worn the whole pandemic and […]
Click here to view original web page at www.westernjournal.com

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
KGt-1954.jpg

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I don't recall Gilligan having a goatee.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Too bad that they made some spelling/grammar mistakes... and that they included a drawing of "a Jew rubbing his hands & smiling" - because that reduces "credibility" when sharing with a good number of folk...
If folks ignore the data because they're offended that's on them. At this point in history the fluff and fodder needs to be ignored. Many people know the root cause of our problems and also are aware of the driving force behind it. We can continue to hide it or we can start exposing it.

That graphic has been around for years. Yes, it's still viewed as so offensive that the critical data in that document will be ignored by many. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink! We can't save them all, especially the thin skinned and easily offended ones! Darwin is going to get his fill in the end!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Good news for folks in Florida and hopefully for other cities across the nation as well....

Fla. court halts city vaccine mandate in Gainesville (4 min 48 sec):

Published September 30, 2021 by One America News Network​

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Here's a timeline of events...

COVID-19 Enterprise Fraud Construct Timeline: Major Dates, Events, Entities & Legislation​

This timeline is extracted from a larger one, contains most of the relevant major dates, events, entities and legislation for the COVID-19 enterprise fraud construct, and contains links to the sourced and cited work in evidence. The search function can help to sift those articles.
It is sourced with original work that includes links to cited sources.
It is a COVID linear chronology with the purpose of demonstrating evidenced events and patterns of events.
It will continue to be updated over time.

Timeline​

Current entries on timeline: 98
First edition: 29 Sep 21.
Last updated: 30 Sep 21.

Enterprise Fraud Construct – COVID-19: Timeline of Major Dates, Events, Entities & Legislation​

May​

2002​

Bush: Appoints Algerian-born director of NIH​

Dr. Elias Zerhouni is appointed director of NIH & establishes the architecture of the medical infrastructure needed
SOURCE

2003​

Bush: New BSAT program​

Following the Anthrax scare in the aftermath of 9/11, Bush lanuched the BSAT program to control dual use pathogens like SARS
SOURCE

2005​

SARS established as the preferred bio-WMD​

Patent filings indicate SARS is the preferred bio-WMD by researchers, scientists & corporations
SOURCE

2006​

Congress Responds to Zerhouni​

Congress authorized and funded [NIH Common Fund, NIH Reform Act of 2006] & “cross-cutting programs” that extend to the list of the 37 hospitals that provide bulk COVID data
SOURCE

May​

2006​

Bush: DHS Council/National Strategy for Pandemic Influenza​

Bush establishes blueprint for influenza pandemic
SOURCE

02 December​

2008​

US biosecurity rules re-write begins​

World at Risk – the report of the Congressional Commission on the Prevention of Weapons of Mass Destruction Proliferation and Terrorism (WMD Commission) – recommended a comprehensive review of U.S. biosecurity
SOURCE

09 January​

2009​

Bush: Executive Order 13486​

Transition period EO that will permit Obama to revamp of US biosecurity
SOURCE
SOURCE

23 October​

2009​

Obama: US biosecurity rules rewrite​

Per EO 13486 & on 23 Oct 09, the Working Group on Strengthening the Biosecurity of the U.S., which was the hand-picked cohort charged with determining the revamped U.S. biosecurity system, released its report
SOURCE

23 March​

2010​

ACA/Obamacare becomes law​

ACA becomes law extending on Zerhouni’s foundation to deliver the architecture of the medical infrastructure needed
SOURCE
SOURCE
SOURCE

02 July​

2010​

Obama: Executive Order 13546​

Created lane for recommendations from FESAP regarding dual-use BSAT pathogens
SOURCE

13 July​

2011​

SARS removed from BSAT list​

FESAP responds to EO 13546 to remove SARS from the list of dual-use BSAT pathogens
SOURCE

October​

2013​

$1.5 billion Biden deal with CEFC China Energy Company​

Vice President Joe Biden flew Hunter Biden to China where he secured a $1.5b private equity deal with Chairman Ye of the CEFC; CEFC being the economic arm of One Belt, One Road doctrine; earnings set to begin in 2017 once out of office
SOURCE

17 October​

2014​

Obama: Pushes back against internal whistleblowers on GOF​

Obama White House issues a statement to push back on gain of function assertions
SOURCE

2015​

Obama: Exception to fund gain of function work, $3.7 million​

Obama makes exception to US policy to fund [Fauci/NIH] GOF work in China/WIV [EcoHealth Alliance, Peter Daszak]
SOURCE
SOURCE
SOURCE
SOURCE

May​

2015​

China releases Made in China 2025 Plan​

Extending from Belt, Road, China introduces it policy intentions to dominate the US/world
SOURCE
SOURCE

29 October​

2015​

DHS/”Monaco Memo”​

DHS Secretary Lisa Monaco issues biosecurity stand-down at all US biocontainment facilities & GOF work was extracted for WIV/China
SOURCE

12 February​

2016​

Peter Daszak/EcoHealth Alliance 2015 statement on SARS-CoV-2 as a bio-WMD​

Media reports on Daszak’s 2015 statement collaborating with Fauci/China to develop SARS-CoV-2 as a bio-WMD [funding conduit Fauci>WIV]
SOURCE

13 March​

2016​

Obama: Presidential transition law augmented to insert pandemic preparedness​

Public Law 114-136 to change presidential transition law
SOURCE

06 MAY​

2016​

Obama: Executive Order on presidential transition law​

Amended transition law to create the White House Transition Coordinating Council permitting the viral construct insert during presidential transition meetings
SOURCE
SOURCE

11 July​

2016​

CEPI founded by The World Economic Forum in Davos​

Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations [Gates/Soros] appoint chairman
SOURCE
SOURCE
SOURCE

28 July​

2016​

Brennan Documents: Obama approved “Russia” investigation​

CIA/John Brennan notes document Obama’s approval of Clinton Campaign design to target Trump with fraudulent “Russia” narrative
SOURCE

08 November​

2016​

Trump elected​

Hillary Clinton’s anticipated victory undone by legitimate election result

2016​

Biden’s income in 2016​

$396,456
SOURCE

05 January​

2017​

Obama: Authorizes “Russian” investigation​

An Obama hold-over meeting [Biden, Comey, Yates, Rice] authorizes Trump “Russian” investigation, “by the book”
SOURCE

11 January​

2017​

Fauci: “Surprise disease outbreak”​

Georgetown University – Fauci states publicly that Trump administration will face a “surprise disease outbreak”
SOURCE

13 January​

2017​

Pandemic construct inserted

Most important date in contemporary US history​

Flynn/Russia story leaked followed by presidential transition meetings – EO leveraged & construct inserted into Trump Administration
SOURCE

20 January​

2017​

Trump inaugurated​

President Trump is inaugurated, peaceful transfer of power

February​

2017​

China’s MIC 2025 timeline merger for dominance​

The Made in China 2025 plan & the broader “pandemic” timelines fully merge in February 2017 creating domains for China to leverage COVID to displace the US economically, politically & militarily beginning in late 2019 [outbreak]
SOURCE

13 May​

2017​

Evidence of Biden’s 10% deal from Hunter Biden/CEFC​

Tony Bobulinski email [Sinohawk, Rosemont Seneca, etc.] emerges evidencing 10% earnings for Joe Biden
SOURCE

17 May​

2017​

Mueller investigation opened​

Special Counsel Mueller is appointed to conduct “Russian” [plus] investigation
SOURCE

23 May​

2017​

Tedros installed at the WHO​

Succession law changed for 1st time since 1947 to install Tedros by secret electronic vote
SOURCE
SOURCE

June​

2017​

World Bank creates “pandemic bonds”​

Bonds created to fund the Pandemic Emergency Financing Facility (PEF) seeking to mitigate exposure with privatization
SOURCE

01 July​

2017​

Tedros begins tenure at WHO​

Non-physician & bureaucrat Tedros [communist] begins tenure at WHO
SOURCE

11 November​

2017​

Mueller closes investigation​

Mueller announces closing of special counsel investigation
SOURCE

04 December​

2017​

Obama: Concludes shadow trip to meet with world leaders​

Obama shadowed Trump meeting with world leaders: China, India, France, Italy, Iran
SOURCE

2017​

Soros liquidates $18 billion into NGOs​

George Soros liquidating $18 billion of personal wealth and sending it to his broad network of NGOs that are a primary interface for the private-public relationship exploited
SOURCE

2017​

WITS Spreadsheets evidence purchase of “COVID” supplies 2 years before “COVID” existed​

WITS spreadsheets provided by a consulted epidemiologist evidence “COVID” existing in 2017 before the 27 Dec 19 outbreak or the 11 Feb 20 creation of “COVID” as a name
SOURCE

2017​

Biden’s income 2017-2019​

$16,596,979 [up from $365k in 2016]
SOURCE

October​

2019​

SARS Outbreak: FBI documents outbreak October 2019 [not known to public]​

13 Nov 19 FBI Tactical Intelligence Report documents outbreak in October 2019 but FBI declined to advise DOD of national defense/security threats
SOURCE
SOURCE

18 October​

2019​

Event 201​

Johns Hopkins, The World Economic Forum & the Gates Foundation conduct pandemic trial run
SOURCE
SOURCE

25 October​

2019​

Biden: Public statement saying Trump not ready for “pandemic”​

Joe Biden posted to Twitter saying about Trump administratio, “We are not prepared for pandemic”
SOURCE

17 November​

2019​

Backdated first SARS outbreak date [hasn’t occurred yet]​

Outbreak revised from original 27 Dec 19 backwards to 17 Nov 19
SOURCE

01 December​

2019​

COVID Harvesting Season/Peak Flu Season 1 begins​

The CDC marks 01 Dec as the beginning of annual peak flu & runs it for 2 motns; it’s the primary co-morbidity harvesting reservoir a& data driver for enterprise fraud
SOURCE

05 December​

2019​

Articles of Impeachment authorized by House Speaker​

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi authorizes imeachment articles
SOURCE

13 December​

2019​

Articles of Impeachment passes Judiciary Committee​

House Judiciary Committee passes Articles of Impeachment
SOURCE

18 December​

2019​

House votes to impeach​

The full House votes to impeach Trump
SOURCE

[Up to] 27 Dec​

2019​

73 preexisting US patent filings for SARS-CoV-2 before 27 Dec 19​

U.S. patent law & filings evidence that there were 73 existing patents pre-dating the outbreak respective to the gene sequence in the public domain for over 2 decades – not “novel”
SOURCE

27 December​

2019​

SARS Outbreak: First legacy media report​

Legacy media reports on SARS outbreak in China for first time
SOURCE

2019​

Biden’s income 2017-2019​

$16,596,979
*Up from $365k in 2016
*4086.34% increase [red flag]
*1295.45% average annual increase [red flag]
SOURCE
SOURCE

16 January​

2020​

Articles of Impeachment transmitted & received for Senate trial​

Pelosi transmits the AOIs [15th] to the Senate for Trump’s trial
SOURCE

17 January​

2020​

CDC begins screening air passengers​

CDC & Fauci begin mitigations for air travel passengers [China]
SOURCE

20 January​

2020​

First documented US SARS case​

Providence Regional Medical Center Everett, WA
SOURCE

20 January​

2020​

Fauci: Announces vaccine efforts​

Fauci announces the National Institutes of Health is already working on the development of a vaccine for the coronavirus; “already working on it,” setting the vaccine vector for fraud; drawing a line Trump wasn’t expected to cross [Operation Warp Speed]
SOURCE
SOURCE

21 January​

2020​

Senate votes on impeachment trial rules​

Senates votes to approve rules for impeachment trial
SOURCE

21 January​

2020​

China applies for Remdesivir patent​

China applies for a Chinese patent on Gilead’s Remdesivir for treating the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
SOURCE

23 January​

2020​

Impeachment trial begins​

Senate impeachment trial begins
SOURCE

28 January​

2020​

Trump’s impeachment defense rests, WHO revises position on outbreak​

Impeachment unravels on House managers & WHO redefines its position on pandemic
SOURCE

29 January​

2020​

Coronavirus Task Force created​

The Criminal Enterprise receives internal leadership with the Pence/Fauci/Birx Task Force
SOURCE

05 February​

2020​

Impeachment acquittal​

President Trump is acquitted
SOURCE

08 February​

2020​

US Secratary of State Mike Pompeo places US governors & official on notice​

Secretary of State Pompeo makes public statement on how the CCP had evaluated governors, politicians, university personnel etc. in terms of their favorability status placing them on notice
SOURCE

09 February​

2020​

Remdesivir [Gilead Sciences] becomes first successful COVID treatement​

Gilead Sciences’ Remdesivir is the first reported successful treatment for COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2
SOURCE

11 February​

2020​

“COVID-19” moniker assigned to SARS-CoV-2 outbreak​

“COVID-19” is created & assigned to the SARS-CoV-2 outbreak for the first time
SOURCE

06 March​

2020​

Trump signs $8.3 billion COVID bill​

Trump signs bill to allocate $8.3 billion to fight COVID
SOURCE

10 March​

2020​

US Army & Gilead Sciences [Remdesivir] sign contract​

The US Army signs a large contract with Gilead Sciences to acquire Remdesivir, an experimental treatment that would prove to be harmful
SOURCE
SOURCE

11 March​

2020​

WHO/Tedros pandemic declaration​

WHO/Tedros declare SARS outbreak a pandemic triggering US COG laws and affecting Title II Executive authority
SOURCE
SOURCE

13 March​

2020​

Criminal Enterprise declares national emergency & usurps Title II Executive Authority​

“Presidential competence” drawn into conflict [Stafford Act] & Trump’s Title II Executive authority is usurped by Fauci, et al.
SOURCE
SOURCE

15 March​

2020​

FEMA & COG active​

All 50 states were contacted through FEMA to coordinate “federally-supported, state-led efforts” to end coronavirus relfecting COG
SOURCE

19 March​

2020​

President places FEMA, Pence/Task force to take COVID lead & Lockdowns Begin​

Trump assigns lead [full culpability] to FEMA, Pence/Fauci/Task force as US begins to “flatten the curve” [forever] with lockdowns; Americans learn “new normal”
SOURCE

02 April​

2020​

Fauci: Calls for nationwide lockdown​

SOURCE

Spring​

2020​

COVID Harvesting Season/Peak Flu Season 1 ends​

The CDC marks 01 Dec as the beginning of annual peak flu & runs it for 2 motns; it’s the primary co-morbidity harvesting reservoir a& data driver for enterprise fraud; seasonal die-off occurs roughly every spring-summer
SOURCE

13 April​

2020​

Trump Compartmentalizes COVID​

Trump compartmentalizes all culpability for COIVD in Pence/Fauci Criminal Enterprise in a significant press conference
SOURCE

Mid-April​

2020​

Mid-April shift 2020​

The CDC/WHO moved away frthe benchmark measurment of [declining at tht time] mortality to fictional “new cases” to bridge to the next data reservoir/next peak flu season
SOURCE
SOURCE

28 April​

2020​

1st Internal whistleblower from the WIV/China arrives in the US – Yan​

Chinese scientist Li-Men Yan lands at LAX where she was promptly interviewed by an FBI agent who then followed her to New York; later cooperating with the Trump administration
SOURCE

15 May​

2020​

Trump: Announces Operation Warp Speed​

Trump announces Operation Warp Speed crossing a line by the Criminal Enterprise it expected him not to cross resetting/impacting the broader timeline [responding before the election]
SOURCE
SOURCE

August​

2020​

India & Seychelles: Exemplars of testing/vaccine dynamic​

India & Seychelles emerge as exemplars showing expanded testing & vaccination produces “new cases”
SOURCE

26 August​

2020​

CDC: Bulk data revision 1​

CDC revised away 94% of sole-cause mortality data citing an average of 2.6 underlying co-morbidities. Only 6% of data was valid reverting 2020 back to statistically unremarkable flu
SOURCE

08 October​

2020​

China purchased Dominion Voting Systems​

China purchased Dominion Voting when it acquired Staple Street Capital via UBS/HSBC providing access/portals to real-time, ouside election interferrence capable of remotely changing votes to determin election outcomes
SOURCE

12 October​

2020​

Trump: “We caught them all”​

Trump publicly states that the criminality began before his election (in 2015) and that “it’s a disgrace and we caught ‘em.” We caught them and we caught them cold…it’s a beautiful thing.”
SOURCE

22 October​

2020​

Biden: Promise of a “Dark Winter”​

During the last presidential debate, Biden promised a “Dark Winter”
SOURCE

03 November​

2020​

2020 Election​

The election is stolen and Joe Biden is installed.
SOURCE
[Archive link for Nov 20]

30 November​

2020​

Fauci: Begins pivot out of COVID to benefit incoming Biden​

Analysis & evidence that Fauci was beginning the pivot out of COVID at the beginning of peak-flu
SOURCE

01 December​

2020​

COVID Harvesting Season/Peak Flu Season 2 begins​

The CDC marks 01 Dec as the beginning of annual peak flu & runs it for 2 motns; it’s the primary co-morbidity harvesting reservoir a& data driver for enterprise fraud
SOURCE

01 December​

2020​

Barr: Denies election theft evidence​

AG Bill Barr refuses to take action on election theft evidence
SOURCE

15 January​

2021​

Trump: Announces Operation Warp Speed delivers early results​

Operation Warp Speed Delivers Best Early Vaccination Rate of the G20
SOURCE

20 January​

2021​

WHO revises cycle thresholds within 1 hour of Biden inauguration​

Within an hour of Biden’s inauguration the WHO/Tedros revised cycle thresholds for RT-PCR test back to conventional levels confirming 30 Nov 20 prediction & evidenced empirically in March 2021
SOURCE

Mid-February​

2021​

2nd Internal Chinese whistleblower arrives in US – Dong​

Chinese Vice Minister of State Security Dong Jingwei, defected vis-a-vis Hong Kong and he brought with him a tranche of evidentiary documents relative to SARS-CoV-2 and the COVID-19 pandemic
SOURCE

11 March​

2021​

China announces 14th 5-Year Plan​

China’s CCP announces overarching strategy for the next five to fifteen years to accelerate China’s rise by becoming an innovation superpower, technologically independent of the West and dominating global tech; expanding on Belt, Road & MIC 2025
SOURCE
SOURCE

Spring​

2021​

COVID Harvesting Season/Peak Flu Season 2 ends​

The CDC marks 01 Dec as the beginning of annual peak flu & runs it for 2 motns; it’s the primary co-morbidity harvesting reservoir a& data driver for enterprise fraud; seasonal die-off occurs roughly every spring-summer
SOURCE

Spring​

2021​

Mid-April shift 2021​

As with the CDC/WHO the benchmark measurment of to bridge to the next data reservoir/next peak flu season, the “variant” is being used identically
SOURCE
SOURCE

12 May​

2021​

CDC: Bulk data revision 2​

CDC revised away 95% of sole-cause mortality data citing an average of 4.0 underlying co-morbidities. Only 5% of data was valid reverting 2021 back to statistically unremarkaable flu
SOURCE

18 May​

2021​

Chinese professor confirms US war with China​

Chinese professor Chen Ping confirms our position that the US has been at war and since lost to China in 2020
SOURCE

17 June​

2021​

Biden commits $3 billion to antiviral medications​

Biden administration announces allocation of $3 billion from the ‘Save America Plan’ to invest in antiviral medications relative to the COVID-19 construct for perpetual enterprise fraud
SOURCE

24 August​

2021​

CDC confirms success of Operation Warp speed​

Vaccines prevented up to 140,000 COVID-19 deaths in U.S.
SOURCE
SOURCE

01 December​

2021​

Covid Harvesting Season/Peak Flu Season 3 begins​

SOURCE

Spring​

2022​

COVID Harvesting Season/Peak Flu Season 3 ends​

SOURCE

01 December​

2022​

COVID Harvesting Season/Peak Flu Season 4 begins​

SOURCE

???​

How much longer will Americans tolerate being forced onto this continuum?​

Take a stand and rise.
SOURCE: Look within

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Tedros begins tenure at WHO​

Non-physician & bureaucrat Tedros [communist] begins tenure at WHO

They forgot to mention that Tedros was part of a 3-person "team" in his home country that decided, engineered and implemented the GENOCIDE of an ENTIRE ETHNIC GROUP in his country - and that he tried to have Zimbabwe's MUGABE installed as "World Health" something-or-other...

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Xavier Becerra Refuses to Apologize to Covid Survivors at HELP Hearing - September 30, 2021 (6 min 45 sec):

Published on Sep 30, 2021 by SenatorRandPaul​
It's also on Rumble since YouTube may delete it.

Xavier Becerra Refuses to Apologize to Covid Survivors at HELP Hearing - September 30, 2021 (6 min 24 sec):

Published September 30, 2021 by Rand Paul​

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Now with the treatments available should we have covid party's & try to get infected so we can start treatment ASAP on our terms?

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
PLt-4627.jpg

Polish MPs Protest Under Australian Embassy Over Human Rights Issues - TRANSLATED (14 min 39 sec):

Published on Sep 30, 2021 by Meet Karma​

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Now with the treatments available should we have covid party's & try to get infected so we can start treatment ASAP on our terms?
as long as licking door knobs and toilet seats is out...

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-10-02 at 2.44.17 PM.png

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I mentioned the idea of going to the waiting line at a covid testing center with a sign saying "I want to catch Covid in order to acquire natural immunity. Would you please cough in my face? Thank you for your help."

Haven't done it yet though, mainly because I'm lazy..

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1633261618836.png

Alton

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
India's Ivermectin blackout: The secret revealed
Justus R. Hope, MD
thedesertreview.com
Tue, 28 Sep 2021 07:40 UTC
india ivermectin 1
On May 7, 2021, during the peak of India's Delta Surge, The World Health Organization reported, "Uttar Pradesh (is) going the last mile to stop COVID-19."

The WHO noted, "Government teams are moving across 97,941 villages in 75 districts over five days in this activity which began May 5 in India's most populous state with a population of 230 million."

The activity involved an aggressive house-to-house test and treat program with medicine kits.

The WHO explained, "Each monitoring team has two members who visit homes in villages and remote hamlets to test everyone with symptoms of COVID-19 using Rapid Antigen Test kits. Those who test positive are quickly isolated and given a medicine kit with advice on disease management."

The medicines comprising the kit were not identified as part of the Western media blackout at the time. As a result, the contents were as secret as the sauce at McDonald's.

The WHO continued, "On the inaugural day, WHO field officers monitored over 2,000 government teams and visited at least 10,000 households."

This news story was published on the WHO Official Website in India. The website details the WHO's work against COVID-19 in India, including a discussion about their "Online course for Rapid Response Teams."

Such teams are the very government teams discussed above assigned to conduct the house-to-house test and treat program in Uttar Pradesh. In discussing the role of the Rapid Response Team (RRT), the WHO site reports,

"RRTs are a key component of a larger emergency response strategy that is essential for an efficient and effective response...WHO has produced and published this course for RRTs working at the national, sub-national, district, and sub-district levels to strengthen the pandemic response with support from the National Center for Disease Control, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

The Rapid Response Teams derive support from the United States CDC under the umbrella of the WHO. This fact further validates the Uttar Pradesh test and treat program and solidifies this as a joint effort by the WHO and CDC.

Perhaps the most telling portion of the WHO article was the last sentence, "WHO will also support the Uttar Pradesh government on the compilation of the final reports."

None have yet been published.

Just five short weeks later, on June 14, 2021, new cases had dropped a staggering 97.1 percent, and the Uttar Pradesh program was hailed as a resounding success.

According to ZeeNews of India, "The strategy of trace, test & treat yields results."

"The Yogi-led state has also been registering a steep decline in the number of Active COVID Cases as the figure has dropped from a high of 310,783 in April to 8,986 now, a remarkable reduction by 97.10 percent."

By July 2, 2021, three weeks later, cases were down a full 99 percent.

On August 6, 2021, India's Ivermectin media blackout ended with MSM reporting. Western media, including MSN, finally acknowledged what was contained in those Uttar Pradesh medicine kits. Among the medicines were Doxycycline and Ivermectin.

On August 25, 2021, the Indian media noticed the discrepancy between Uttar Pradesh's massive success and other states, like Kerala's, comparative failure. Although Uttar Pradesh was only 5% vaccinated to Kerala's 20%, Uttar Pradesh had (only) 22 new COVID cases, while Kerala was overwhelmed with 31,445 in one day. So it became apparent that whatever was contained in those treatment kits must have been pretty effective.

News18 reported, "Let's look at the contrasting picture. Kerala, with its 3.5 crore population - or 35 million, on August 25 reported 31,445 new cases, a bulk of the total cases reported in the country. Uttar Pradesh, the biggest state with a population of nearly 24 crore - or 240 million - meanwhile reported just 22 cases in the same period.

Two days ago, just seven fresh positive cases were reported from Uttar Pradesh. Kerala reported 215 deaths on August 25, while Uttar Pradesh only reported two deaths. In fact, no deaths have been reported from Uttar Pradesh in recent days. There are only 345 active cases in Uttar Pradesh now while Kerala's figure is at 1.7 lakh - or 170,000."

"Kerala has done a much better job in vaccination coverage with 56% of its population being vaccinated with one dose and 20% of the population being fully vaccinated with a total of 2.66 crore - or 26.6 million - doses being administered.

Uttar Pradesh had given over 6.5 crore - or 65 million - doses, the maximum in the country, but only 25% of people have got their first dose while less than 5% of people are fully vaccinated. Given the present COVID numbers, Uttar Pradesh seems to be trumping Kerala for the tag of the most successful model against COVID."

This author reviewed the reasons behind Kerala's failed treatment model in two articles, "The Lesson of Kerala" and "Kerala's Vaccinated Surge."

By September 12, 2021, Livemint reported that 34 districts were declared COVID-free or had no active cases. Only 14 new cases were recorded in the entire state of Uttar Pradesh.

On September 22, 2021, YouTube hosted a video by popular science blogger Dr. John Campbell detailing the Uttar Pradesh success story. He gave a breakdown of the ingredients and dosages of the magical medicine home treatment kit responsible for eradicating COVID in Uttar Pradesh. The same kit was also used in the state of Goa.

Dr. John Campbell broke India's Ivermectin Blackout wide open on YouTube by revealing the formula of the secret sauce, much to the dismay of Big Pharma, the WHO, and the CDC. Readers will want to watch this before it is taken down. See mark 2:22.

Each home kit contained the following: Paracetamol tablets [tylenol], Vitamin C, Multivitamin, Zinc, Vitamin D3, Ivermectin 12 mg [quantity #10 tablets], Doxycycline 100 mg [quantity #10 tablets]. Other non-medication components included face masks, sanitizer, gloves and alcohol wipes, a digital thermometer, and a pulse oximeter. See mark 2:33.

Campbell reports that the exciting things in the kit that grabbed his attention were: Zinc, Vitamin D3, Ivermectin, and secondary antibiotic treatment. "Interesting, that's what the government decided to give." See mark 3:40

John Campbell has reviewed repurposed drugs for COVID before. He has interviewed both Dr. Tess Lawrie and Dr. Pierre Kory. Repurposed drugs hold the potential for benefitting many conditions, not the least of which include viruses and cancers.

Dr. Campbell noted that there had been no recent cases in 59 Uttar Pradesh districts. In addition, out of 191,446 tests completed in the previous 24 hours, only 33 samples were positive for a test positivity rate of only 0.01%. Dr. Campbell called this low number "staggering." See mark 5:05.

By September, cases had fallen dramatically. Out of the entire state of 200 million plus inhabitants, only 187 active cases were left compared to the peak in April of 310,783 cases. See mark 5:41.

Dr. Campbell attributes their success to many factors, including early detection and early treatment with kits costing a mere $2.65 per person. See mark 6:20.

Notice that Dr. Campbell does not mention a single person who had any toxicity from those ten 12 mg pills of Ivermectin - in the entire state of over 200 million. Not one poisoning was reported. No Indian poison control articles or telephone calls were reported. Out of millions of distributed medicine kits, each containing 120 mg of Ivermectin, not one person in Uttar Pradesh was reported to have had a problem with the drug.

Notice that Dr. Campbell at no time criticizes the medicine kit as "fringe" or ineffective. After all, it would be improper to accuse a WHO-sponsored program such as the Uttar Pradesh test and treat - coordinated by WHO - of being "fringe."

Contrary to what little we receive - at great expense - from the government in the United States, these kits are efficient and contain gloves, a thermometer, and an oximeter. The last time I purchased an oximeter some ten years ago, it cost some $200.00. This entire kit - including the oximeter - costs only $2.65.

And notice that a government can purchase over one thousand home treatment Ivermectin containing kits for the price of one course of Remdesivir. Remdesivir runs $3,100, and it is an impractical drug as it must be given late in the disease during hospitalization. Moreover, it is a drug that does not save lives.

On the other hand, the Ivermectin kits are highly correlated with eliminating COVID-19 in Uttar Pradesh. Indeed with less than 11% of their population fully vaccinated, the Uttar Pradesh model of test and treat is superior not only to Kerala, with a much higher percent vaccinated. Uttar Pradesh beats the UK, the US, and nearly everywhere else in the world in terms of the lowest active COVID cases.

Rather than turning a blind eye to Uttar Pradesh, perhaps it is time to analyze its success. It is time for all to realize that far from being dangerous, Ivermectin is safer than hand sanitizer or plain Tylenol, judging from the number of United States poison control calls.

Now is precisely the moment to point out that Dr. George Fareed, Dr. Peter McCullough, and Dr. Harvey Risch were correct in their U.S. Senate Testimony on November 19, 2020. They advised that early outpatient treatment was essential and would save hundreds of thousands of American lives if adopted. It wasn't.

Now is the right moment to notice the onslaught of United States poison control articles attempting to smear Ivermectin, a drug proven safe and effective in the Uttar Pradesh test-and-treat program administered under the auspices of both the WHO and CDC.

It is appropriate to remind the reader that the WHO and CDC possess direct and recent knowledge of Ivermectin use for COVID-19 in India. Moreover, they know better than anyone the colossal effectiveness and overwhelming safety of Ivermectin used in those millions of Uttar Pradesh test and treat kits.

Perhaps it is also time to ask why exactly Dr. Tess Lawrie's peer-reviewed meta-analysis was given an Altimetric score of 26,697, making it number eight out of some 18 million publications.

This rank is far better than the top 1%, which would only need a ranking of 180,000 for it to rank in the top 1%. It would only need 18,000 for it to rank in the top .1%. Ranking in the top .001% would mean #180. Therefore, at number eight, it is 8/180 of the top .001% or roughly the top 4.4% of the top .001%. This article ranks in the top 5% of the top .001%!

In other words, only seven articles in the world out of those 18 million are ranked higher.

This peer-reviewed paper is one of the most cited of medical references of all time - period. That should alert any reader - immediately - to its historical significance. Dr. Tess Lawrie is a 30-year veteran WHO evidence synthesis expert. Her conclusion is every bit as meaningful as the article's rank. Here are those words,

"Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using Ivermectin. Using Ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that Ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally."

Maybe it is time to ask why Dr. Pierre Kory's peer-reviewed narrative review of Ivermectin ranks #38 out of the same 18 million publications.

He concludes,

"Finally, the many examples of Ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality reduction indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified."

If Dr. Lawrie's paper is ranked in the top 5% of the top .001% of all such published medical articles of all time, then Dr. Kory's is not far behind. His is 38/180 of the top .001% or the top 21% of the top .001%

Thus, both articles would rank in the rarified atmosphere of nearly one in a million.

Therefore, the reader must now ask why two magnificent independent reviews from two different continents, coming to the same conclusion, are both ignored by our world's medical leaders?

Uttar Pradesh is one such population that experienced a considerable drop in COVID-19 morbidity and mortality months AFTER Dr. Kory's article was published on April 22, 2021. Therefore, one must ask that if Ivermectin so predictably and safely eradicates COVID-19, then why is it not being systematically deployed over all the world, as Dr. Kory and Dr. Lawrie suggest?

Perhaps every reader needs to ask themselves this question - Why is it that BOTH Dr. Lawrie's and Dr. Kory's supremely-rated expert review articles, published in the medical literature on PubMed, the National Library of Medicine, are BANNED from Wikipedia?

Although India's Ivermectin victory over COVID may have been lost on bent-on-vaccinating-everyone Big Pharma and Big Regulators, the message seems to have gotten through to the man on the street. If Google Trends is any indicator, interest in Ivermectin is exploding, and for good reason. We are all being systematically deceived by influential organizations in the name of profits.

A daily onslaught of media propaganda bombards us with messages attempting to steer us away from the safest and most effective treatments.

Interest in Ivermectin and India is only increasing and has now reached an all-time high. India's conquest of COVID-19 is concealed no longer. The secret is out. And perhaps, at long last, that much-anticipated WHO Final Report detailing the most successful Pandemic campaign of any place on earth will be published.

india ivermectin 3

Justus R. Hope, M.D. is the author of the book "Ivermectin for the World", released as a call to action for the use of Ivermectin to end the humanitarian crisis in India with the COVID-19 Pandemic

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
India's Ivermectin blackout: The secret revealed
Justus R. Hope, MD
thedesertreview.com
Tue, 28 Sep 2021 07:40 UTC
india ivermectin 1
On May 7, 2021, during the peak of India's Delta Surge, The World Health Organization reported, "Uttar Pradesh (is) going the last mile to stop COVID-19."

The WHO noted, "Government teams are moving across 97,941 villages in 75 districts over five days in this activity which began May 5 in India's most populous state with a population of 230 million."

The activity involved an aggressive house-to-house test and treat program with medicine kits.

The WHO explained, "Each monitoring team has two members who visit homes in villages and remote hamlets to test everyone with symptoms of COVID-19 using Rapid Antigen Test kits. Those who test positive are quickly isolated and given a medicine kit with advice on disease management."

The medicines comprising the kit were not identified as part of the Western media blackout at the time. As a result, the contents were as secret as the sauce at McDonald's.

The WHO continued, "On the inaugural day, WHO field officers monitored over 2,000 government teams and visited at least 10,000 households."

This news story was published on the WHO Official Website in India. The website details the WHO's work against COVID-19 in India, including a discussion about their "Online course for Rapid Response Teams."

Such teams are the very government teams discussed above assigned to conduct the house-to-house test and treat program in Uttar Pradesh. In discussing the role of the Rapid Response Team (RRT), the WHO site reports,

"RRTs are a key component of a larger emergency response strategy that is essential for an efficient and effective response...WHO has produced and published this course for RRTs working at the national, sub-national, district, and sub-district levels to strengthen the pandemic response with support from the National Center for Disease Control, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

The Rapid Response Teams derive support from the United States CDC under the umbrella of the WHO. This fact further validates the Uttar Pradesh test and treat program and solidifies this as a joint effort by the WHO and CDC.

Perhaps the most telling portion of the WHO article was the last sentence, "WHO will also support the Uttar Pradesh government on the compilation of the final reports."

None have yet been published.

Just five short weeks later, on June 14, 2021, new cases had dropped a staggering 97.1 percent, and the Uttar Pradesh program was hailed as a resounding success.

According to ZeeNews of India, "The strategy of trace, test & treat yields results."

"The Yogi-led state has also been registering a steep decline in the number of Active COVID Cases as the figure has dropped from a high of 310,783 in April to 8,986 now, a remarkable reduction by 97.10 percent."

By July 2, 2021, three weeks later, cases were down a full 99 percent.

On August 6, 2021, India's Ivermectin media blackout ended with MSM reporting. Western media, including MSN, finally acknowledged what was contained in those Uttar Pradesh medicine kits. Among the medicines were Doxycycline and Ivermectin.

On August 25, 2021, the Indian media noticed the discrepancy between Uttar Pradesh's massive success and other states, like Kerala's, comparative failure. Although Uttar Pradesh was only 5% vaccinated to Kerala's 20%, Uttar Pradesh had (only) 22 new COVID cases, while Kerala was overwhelmed with 31,445 in one day. So it became apparent that whatever was contained in those treatment kits must have been pretty effective.

News18 reported, "Let's look at the contrasting picture. Kerala, with its 3.5 crore population - or 35 million, on August 25 reported 31,445 new cases, a bulk of the total cases reported in the country. Uttar Pradesh, the biggest state with a population of nearly 24 crore - or 240 million - meanwhile reported just 22 cases in the same period.

Two days ago, just seven fresh positive cases were reported from Uttar Pradesh. Kerala reported 215 deaths on August 25, while Uttar Pradesh only reported two deaths. In fact, no deaths have been reported from Uttar Pradesh in recent days. There are only 345 active cases in Uttar Pradesh now while Kerala's figure is at 1.7 lakh - or 170,000."

"Kerala has done a much better job in vaccination coverage with 56% of its population being vaccinated with one dose and 20% of the population being fully vaccinated with a total of 2.66 crore - or 26.6 million - doses being administered.

Uttar Pradesh had given over 6.5 crore - or 65 million - doses, the maximum in the country, but only 25% of people have got their first dose while less than 5% of people are fully vaccinated. Given the present COVID numbers, Uttar Pradesh seems to be trumping Kerala for the tag of the most successful model against COVID."

This author reviewed the reasons behind Kerala's failed treatment model in two articles, "The Lesson of Kerala" and "Kerala's Vaccinated Surge."

By September 12, 2021, Livemint reported that 34 districts were declared COVID-free or had no active cases. Only 14 new cases were recorded in the entire state of Uttar Pradesh.

On September 22, 2021, YouTube hosted a video by popular science blogger Dr. John Campbell detailing the Uttar Pradesh success story. He gave a breakdown of the ingredients and dosages of the magical medicine home treatment kit responsible for eradicating COVID in Uttar Pradesh. The same kit was also used in the state of Goa.

Dr. John Campbell broke India's Ivermectin Blackout wide open on YouTube by revealing the formula of the secret sauce, much to the dismay of Big Pharma, the WHO, and the CDC. Readers will want to watch this before it is taken down. See mark 2:22.

Each home kit contained the following: Paracetamol tablets [tylenol], Vitamin C, Multivitamin, Zinc, Vitamin D3, Ivermectin 12 mg [quantity #10 tablets], Doxycycline 100 mg [quantity #10 tablets]. Other non-medication components included face masks, sanitizer, gloves and alcohol wipes, a digital thermometer, and a pulse oximeter. See mark 2:33.

Campbell reports that the exciting things in the kit that grabbed his attention were: Zinc, Vitamin D3, Ivermectin, and secondary antibiotic treatment. "Interesting, that's what the government decided to give." See mark 3:40

John Campbell has reviewed repurposed drugs for COVID before. He has interviewed both Dr. Tess Lawrie and Dr. Pierre Kory. Repurposed drugs hold the potential for benefitting many conditions, not the least of which include viruses and cancers.

Dr. Campbell noted that there had been no recent cases in 59 Uttar Pradesh districts. In addition, out of 191,446 tests completed in the previous 24 hours, only 33 samples were positive for a test positivity rate of only 0.01%. Dr. Campbell called this low number "staggering." See mark 5:05.

By September, cases had fallen dramatically. Out of the entire state of 200 million plus inhabitants, only 187 active cases were left compared to the peak in April of 310,783 cases. See mark 5:41.

Dr. Campbell attributes their success to many factors, including early detection and early treatment with kits costing a mere $2.65 per person. See mark 6:20.

Notice that Dr. Campbell does not mention a single person who had any toxicity from those ten 12 mg pills of Ivermectin - in the entire state of over 200 million. Not one poisoning was reported. No Indian poison control articles or telephone calls were reported. Out of millions of distributed medicine kits, each containing 120 mg of Ivermectin, not one person in Uttar Pradesh was reported to have had a problem with the drug.

Notice that Dr. Campbell at no time criticizes the medicine kit as "fringe" or ineffective. After all, it would be improper to accuse a WHO-sponsored program such as the Uttar Pradesh test and treat - coordinated by WHO - of being "fringe."

Contrary to what little we receive - at great expense - from the government in the United States, these kits are efficient and contain gloves, a thermometer, and an oximeter. The last time I purchased an oximeter some ten years ago, it cost some $200.00. This entire kit - including the oximeter - costs only $2.65.

And notice that a government can purchase over one thousand home treatment Ivermectin containing kits for the price of one course of Remdesivir. Remdesivir runs $3,100, and it is an impractical drug as it must be given late in the disease during hospitalization. Moreover, it is a drug that does not save lives.

On the other hand, the Ivermectin kits are highly correlated with eliminating COVID-19 in Uttar Pradesh. Indeed with less than 11% of their population fully vaccinated, the Uttar Pradesh model of test and treat is superior not only to Kerala, with a much higher percent vaccinated. Uttar Pradesh beats the UK, the US, and nearly everywhere else in the world in terms of the lowest active COVID cases.

Rather than turning a blind eye to Uttar Pradesh, perhaps it is time to analyze its success. It is time for all to realize that far from being dangerous, Ivermectin is safer than hand sanitizer or plain Tylenol, judging from the number of United States poison control calls.

Now is precisely the moment to point out that Dr. George Fareed, Dr. Peter McCullough, and Dr. Harvey Risch were correct in their U.S. Senate Testimony on November 19, 2020. They advised that early outpatient treatment was essential and would save hundreds of thousands of American lives if adopted. It wasn't.

Now is the right moment to notice the onslaught of United States poison control articles attempting to smear Ivermectin, a drug proven safe and effective in the Uttar Pradesh test-and-treat program administered under the auspices of both the WHO and CDC.

It is appropriate to remind the reader that the WHO and CDC possess direct and recent knowledge of Ivermectin use for COVID-19 in India. Moreover, they know better than anyone the colossal effectiveness and overwhelming safety of Ivermectin used in those millions of Uttar Pradesh test and treat kits.

Perhaps it is also time to ask why exactly Dr. Tess Lawrie's peer-reviewed meta-analysis was given an Altimetric score of 26,697, making it number eight out of some 18 million publications.

This rank is far better than the top 1%, which would only need a ranking of 180,000 for it to rank in the top 1%. It would only need 18,000 for it to rank in the top .1%. Ranking in the top .001% would mean #180. Therefore, at number eight, it is 8/180 of the top .001% or roughly the top 4.4% of the top .001%. This article ranks in the top 5% of the top .001%!

In other words, only seven articles in the world out of those 18 million are ranked higher.

This peer-reviewed paper is one of the most cited of medical references of all time - period. That should alert any reader - immediately - to its historical significance. Dr. Tess Lawrie is a 30-year veteran WHO evidence synthesis expert. Her conclusion is every bit as meaningful as the article's rank. Here are those words,

"Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using Ivermectin. Using Ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that Ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally."

Maybe it is time to ask why Dr. Pierre Kory's peer-reviewed narrative review of Ivermectin ranks #38 out of the same 18 million publications.

He concludes,

"Finally, the many examples of Ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality reduction indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified."

If Dr. Lawrie's paper is ranked in the top 5% of the top .001% of all such published medical articles of all time, then Dr. Kory's is not far behind. His is 38/180 of the top .001% or the top 21% of the top .001%

Thus, both articles would rank in the rarified atmosphere of nearly one in a million.

Therefore, the reader must now ask why two magnificent independent reviews from two different continents, coming to the same conclusion, are both ignored by our world's medical leaders?

Uttar Pradesh is one such population that experienced a considerable drop in COVID-19 morbidity and mortality months AFTER Dr. Kory's article was published on April 22, 2021. Therefore, one must ask that if Ivermectin so predictably and safely eradicates COVID-19, then why is it not being systematically deployed over all the world, as Dr. Kory and Dr. Lawrie suggest?

Perhaps every reader needs to ask themselves this question - Why is it that BOTH Dr. Lawrie's and Dr. Kory's supremely-rated expert review articles, published in the medical literature on PubMed, the National Library of Medicine, are BANNED from Wikipedia?

Although India's Ivermectin victory over COVID may have been lost on bent-on-vaccinating-everyone Big Pharma and Big Regulators, the message seems to have gotten through to the man on the street. If Google Trends is any indicator, interest in Ivermectin is exploding, and for good reason. We are all being systematically deceived by influential organizations in the name of profits.

A daily onslaught of media propaganda bombards us with messages attempting to steer us away from the safest and most effective treatments.

Interest in Ivermectin and India is only increasing and has now reached an all-time high. India's conquest of COVID-19 is concealed no longer. The secret is out. And perhaps, at long last, that much-anticipated WHO Final Report detailing the most successful Pandemic campaign of any place on earth will be published.

india ivermectin 3

Justus R. Hope, M.D. is the author of the book "Ivermectin for the World", released as a call to action for the use of Ivermectin to end the humanitarian crisis in India with the COVID-19 Pandemic
had to find the link in an online search = here

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
In the vid - he forgot a digit in the "kit numbers distributed" converting Lakhs - not "half a million" but "five million".

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
had to find the link in an online search = here

Damn 97.1% success

Anecdotal because not a controlled study (channeling Rebel Yell) but sure is a large sample size

The ivermectin anecdotal evidence seems to be piling up. Good enough for me

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Alton

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Anthony Grinch Fauci. No forgiveness for you Grinchi. Please, feel free to burn a yule log this year...

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
They must be leaving his dumbo ass out there to take the focus off of grandpa and the ho

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Alton

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Amazing Polly looks into BIG Pharma "clinical trials"(human experimentation) 26 minutes... more dirt and detail on push for depopulation...

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score