• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
1633457117623.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I like her!

1633465661889.jpeg

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
No One Can Find Biden's EO on Vax Mandate

Two words come to mind to magnify what they are doing to the public right now....inflatable tanks.​

They used inflatable tanks during the war to make their enemies think had a much larger arsenal than they had.​

The inflatable dummy tanks of battlefields, 1918-1945 ...

Jon Rapport cannot find Biden's executive order anywhere on this "mandate."Nor could I. Can anyone else find it?​

This article by Jon is very telling in light of the recent "supreme" court ruling on this mandate.​

I would like to find the actual transcript of the NY ruling because Sotomeyer cannot rule on a mandate that doesn't exist. Is this really why she said they had no case?​

Where is the Biden Executive Order Mandating the Vaccine? Does it Exist?

I’m talking about the Executive Order (EO) commanding all US companies with more than 100 employees to mandate the COVID vaccine for those employees. I can’t find the EO. I don’t see it in the Federal Register, where it’s supposed to be published. If it hasn’t been published, then there is no mandate.

Read More

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
No One Can Find Biden's EO on Vax Mandate

Two words come to mind to magnify what they are doing to the public right now....inflatable tanks.​

They used inflatable tanks during the war to make their enemies think had a much larger arsenal than they had.​

The inflatable dummy tanks of battlefields, 1918-1945 ...

Jon Rapport cannot find Biden's executive order anywhere on this "mandate."Nor could I. Can anyone else find it?​

This article by Jon is very telling in light of the recent "supreme" court ruling on this mandate.​

I would like to find the actual transcript of the NY ruling because Sotomeyer cannot rule on a mandate that doesn't exist. Is this really why she said they had no case?​

Where is the Biden Executive Order Mandating the Vaccine? Does it Exist?

I’m talking about the Executive Order (EO) commanding all US companies with more than 100 employees to mandate the COVID vaccine for those employees. I can’t find the EO. I don’t see it in the Federal Register, where it’s supposed to be published. If it hasn’t been published, then there is no mandate.

Read More
The media reports it and BOOM, it becomes reality to all the sheep that still tune in!

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Plus they are using OSHA, so does it really matter if the EO exists? If OSHA plans on enforcing it then it's still a problem.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

WOW !!!​

Pfizer Scientist Nick Karl Confronted By James O'Keefe Over Shocking 'Natural Immunity' Admission​

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

The non-existent virus; an explosive interview with Christine Massey

by Jon Rappoport
October 6, 2021
(To join our email list, click here.)
With a background in biostatistics, Christine Massey has been using Freedom of Information (FOIA) requests as a research tool, as a diamond drill, to unearth the truth about SARS-CoV-2. As in: Does the virus exist?
Her approach has yielded shocking results.
In a half-sane world, Christine’s work would win many awards, and rate far-reaching coverage. In the present world, more and more people, on their own, are waking up to her findings and completely revising their perception of the “pandemic.”
Here is my recent interview with the brilliant relentless Christine Massey:
Q: You and your colleagues have made many FOIA requests to public health agencies around the world. You’ve been asking for records that show the SARS-CoV-2 virus exists. How did you develop this approach?
A: In 2014, a lady in Edmonton submitted a freedom of information request to Health Canada asking for studies relating to the addition of hydrofluorosilisic acid (industrial waste fluoride acid) to public drinking water (water fluoridation). HealthCanada’s response indicated that they had no studies whatsoever to back up their claims that the practice is safe or effective.
A few years later, some high quality government-funded studies showed that common fluoride exposure levels during pregnancy are associated with lower IQs and increased ADHD symptoms in offspring. Nevertheless, dentists and the public health community continued to promote and defend the so-called “great public health achievement” of forcing this controversial preventative dental treatment onto entire communities, and were dismissive of those studies. So I used freedom of information requests to show that various institutions promoting and defending water fluoridation in Ontario, Alberta and Washington State could not provide or cite even one primary study indicating safety with respect to those outcomes.
So once I learned from people like David Crowe, Dr. Andrew Kaufman, Dr. Stefan Lanka and Dr. Thomas Cowan that the alleged [COVID] virus had never been isolated (purified) from a patient sample and then characterized, sequenced and studied with controlled experiments, and thus had never been shown to exist, I realized that freedom of information (FOI) requests could be used to verify their claims.
Most people are not going to take the time to check all of the so-called “virus isolation” studies for themselves, so FOIs were a way to 1) ensure that nothing had been overlooked, and 2) cut to the chase and back-up what these gentlemen [Kaufman, Cowan, Crowe, Lanka] were saying, if they were indeed correct.
So in May 2020 I began submitting FOI requests for any record held by the respective institution that describes the isolation/purification of the alleged “COVID-19 virus” from an unadulterated sample taken from a diseased patient, by anyone, anywhere on the planet.
Q: How many public health and government agencies have you queried with FOIA requests?
A: I have personally queried and received responses from 22 Canadian institutions. These are public health institutions, universities that claim to have “isolated the virus”, and 3 police services – due to their enforcement of “COVID-19” restrictions. I have also personally received responses from several institutions outside of Canada including the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Anthony Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID). I await responses from a number of additional institutions.
Many people around the world have obtained responses to the same/similar, or related, [FOIA] requests, from institutions in their own countries. One person who has done a lot of work on this in New Zealand and other countries is my colleague Michael S. Also a fellow named Marc Horn obtained many in the UK. A handful of other people obtained several responses, and lots of people have obtained 1 or 2.
I have been compiling all of the responses that are sent to me on my FOI page, and as I type this (October 4, 2021) we have FOI responses from 104 institutions in well over 20 countries all relating to the purification/existence of the alleged virus. Additionally, there are court documents from South Africa and Portugal. In total, 110 instructions are represented at this moment on my website. There are FOI responses from more institutions that I haven’t had a chance to upload yet.
Q: How would you characterize the replies you’ve gotten from these agencies?
A: Every institution without exception has failed to provide or cite even 1 record describing purification of the alleged virus from even 1 patient sample.
Twenty-one of the 22 Canadian institutions admitted flat out that they have no such records (as required by the Canadian legislation). Many institutions outside Canada have admitted the same, including the CDC (November 2, 2020), Australia’s Department of Health, New Zealand’s Ministry of Health, the UK Department of Health and Social Care…
And in some cases, silly excuses were provided. For example, the Norwegian Directorate of Health’s response was that they do not own, store or control documents with information about patients. Public Health Wales told Dr. Janet Menage that they have not produced any such records, and that while they would normally be willing to point her towards records that are in the public domain it would be too difficult in this case.
Brazil’s FDA-like injection-approver, the Health Regulatory Agency (Anvisa), told Marcella Picone that they have no record of virus purification and are not required to by law, thus it is (in their minds) not their obligation to make sure that the virus actually exists.
Q: What is the exact text of your FOIA requests?
The text has varied somewhat over time. For example, in the beginning I used the word “isolation”. But since that term gets abused so badly by virologists, I now stick to “purification”.
In all requests I specified exactly what I meant by isolation/purification (separation of the alleged virus from everything else), and that the purified particles should come directly from a sample taken from a diseased human where the patient sample was not first adulterated with any other source of genetic material (i.e. the monkey kidney cells aka Vero cells and the fetal bovine serum that are typically used in the bogus “virus isolation” studies).
I always clarified that I was not requesting records where researchers failed to purify the alleged virus and instead cultured something and/or performed a PCR test and/or sequenced something. I also clarified that I was requesting records authored by anyone, anywhere – not simply records that were created by the institution in question. And I requested citations for any record of purification that is held by the institution but already available to the public elsewhere.
The latest iteration [of the FOIA request] is posted on a page of my website where I encourage others to submit requests to institutions in their own country: Template for “SARS-COV-2 isolation” FOI requests.
Q: These agencies are all saying they have no records proving SARS-CoV-2 exists, but at the same time some of these agencies sponsor and fund studies that claim the virus does exist. How do you account for this contradiction?
I will address this by way of an example.
The Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) is the only Canadian institution that failed to provide a straightforward “no records” response thus far. Instead, they provided me with what they pretended were responsive records.
The records consisted of some emails, and a study by Bullard et al. that was supported by PHAC and their National Microbiology Laboratory, and by Manitoba Health and Manitoba’s Cadham Provincial Laboratory.
Neither the study nor the emails describe purification of the alleged virus from a patient sample or from anything else. The word “isolate” (or “isolation” / “purify” / “purification”) does not even appear, except in the study manuscript in the context of isolating people, not a virus.
…in the Materials And Methods section we find that these researchers performed PCR “tests” for a portion of the E gene sequence (not a virus), and they incubated patient samples (not a virus) on Vero cells (monkey kidney cells) supplemented with fetal bovine serum, penicillin/streptomycin, and amphotericin B, and they monitored for harm to the monkey cells.
No virus was looked for in, or purified from, the patient samples. No control groups of any kind were implemented in the monkey cell procedures. No virus was required or shown to be involved anywhere in the study, but “it” was blamed for any harm to the monkey cells and “it” was referred to repeatedly throughout the study (I counted 26 instances).
Nevertheless, this was the sole paper provided by the Public Health Agency of Canada.
And although the researchers did not claim to have “isolated” the alleged virus in this paper, they performed the same sort of monkey business / cell culture procedure that is passed off as “virus isolation” by virologists in country after country. (Because virology is not a science.)
…Note the admission in the [study] Abstract: “RT-PCR detects RNA, not infectious virus”.
…So I wrote back to the Public Health Agency of Canada and advised the that none of the records they provided me actually describe separation of the alleged virus from everything else in a patient sample, and that I require an accurate response indicating that they have no responsive records.
In their revised response, the Agency insisted that the gold standard assay used to determine the presence of intact virus in patient samples is visible cytopathic [cell-killing] effects on cells in a cell culture, and that “PCR further confirms that intact virus is present”.
…As you have pointed out to your readers again and again: No one has isolated/purified “the virus”. They simply assume that patient samples contain “it” (based on meaningless PCR tests). They adulterate patient samples with genetic material and toxic drugs, starve the cells, then irrationally blame “the virus” for harm to the cells. They point to something that has never been purified, characterized, sequenced or studied scientifically, in a cell culture and insist “that’s the virus”. They fabricate the “genomes” from zillions of sequences detected in a soup. It’s all wild speculation and assumptions, zero science.
So the people responsible for the blatantly fraudulent claims made by these institutions are either wildly incompetent or intentionally lying.
—end of interview—
To bolster Christine’s final comments, these agencies will respond to FOIA requests with: “we have no records of virus purification”—and then sponsor studies that claim the virus HAS BEEN purified and discovered, because…
The standards for purifying the virus in the studies are no standards at all. They’re entirely irrational.
However, because Christine is very precise and accurate in her FOIA requests, when it comes to what purification means, the agencies are compelled to reply…
“Well, in THAT case, we have no records of virus purification…”
Meaning: There are no records showing the virus has been isolated; there are no records showing the virus exists.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
An211006.jpg

"More Americans have died...." Perhaps, or perhaps not. I don't trust the numbers because they've counted deaths as COVID that weren't caused by COVID.

But, for the sake of argument, let's say the numbers are valid. More died under Joe Biden than under Trump. They can't blame Trump for that. The blame for all those deaths falls on those government agency officials who prevented HCQ and Ivermectin from being readily available to the American public. They lied and people died.

Let's go Brandon (FJB).

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
^^^^ how is that possible? There were over 500,000 last year and the 18 month total deaths (per cdc) on Sept 15 2021, was approx 659,000.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
^^^^ how is that possible? There were over 500,000 last year and the 18 month total deaths (per cdc) on Sept 15 2021, was approx 659,000.
Where are you getting the 500,000 number for 2020 deaths?

I stopped logging the data when I got bored with it all but this is where I stopped....

An211006b.jpg

On 12/26/2020 the number of deaths on the John Hopkins database for the United States was only 331,732.

I just went to the database now and it is showing the deaths in the United States as being over 700,000...

An211006c.jpg

Here's a clickable link to the John Hopkins database:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
On 12/26/2020 the number of deaths on the John Hopkins database for the United States was only 331,732.
AND, how many were a comorbidities death ?? 85% ????? :don't    know2: :2 thumbs up:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Since I captured the data from the database today, I decided to go ahead an update my chart I used to post on this thread.

FR211007.jpg

FR211007b.jpg

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The deaths attributed to "covid" is pretty useless data. They have just frelled with it too much. Only a detailed total deaths analysis might shed some light on our situation.

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
New Coronavirus Cases in Iran.
216 died in 24 hours; 5,135,887 recovered
Closures of schools and most universities have been extended until further notice

==============================
From the Toronto Star, daily paper
Septemb er 16, 2021.
//go to hospital and die//

"At least 860 people have died of COVID-19 in an Ontario hospital outbreak, according to a new public health report that reveals a far larger death toll than had been previously known."
The total, contained in a Public Health Ontario epidemiological summary updated earlier this month, means Ontario hospitals have been the province's second-deadliest setting for COVID-19, behind long-term-care homes and ahead of retirement homes

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The deaths attributed to "covid" is pretty useless data. They have just frelled with it too much. Only a detailed total deaths analysis might shed some light on our situation.
Oh, I agree. That's why I said, "for the sake of argument" in my post above. Even using their numbers, this was never as serious as they claimed from the start.

Many folks were pushing the fear factor from the beginning. Some day I will go back to the beginning of this thread and read again some of the things that folks said. The dead bodies stacking up everywhere did not materialize as some were expecting.

Alton

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Graphene in the jab?

Novel quantum effect discovered in naturally occurring graphene

Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
Wed, 06 Oct 2021 16:35 UTC

International research team led by University of Göttingen finds atomically-thin carbon generates its own magnetic field.
graphene flake
Usually, the electrical resistance of a material depends very much on its physical dimensions and fundamental properties. Under special circumstances, however, this resistance can adopt a fixed value that is independent of the basic material properties and "quantised" (meaning that it changes in discrete steps rather than continuously). This quantisation of electrical resistance normally occurs within strong magnetic fields and at very low temperatures when electrons move in a two-dimensional fashion. Now, a research team led by the University of Göttingen has succeeded in demonstrating this effect at low temperatures in the almost complete absence of a magnetic field in naturally occurring double-layer graphene, which is just two atoms thick. The results of the study have been published in Nature.

The team from the University of Göttingen, Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich and the University of Texas (Dallas) used two-layer graphene in its natural form. The delicate graphene flakes are contacted using standard microfabrication techniques and the flake is positioned so that it is hangs freely like a bridge, held at the edges by two metal contacts. The extremely clean double-layers of graphene show a quantisation of electrical resistance at low temperatures and almost undetectable magnetic fields. In addition, the electrical current flows without any loss of energy. The reason for this is a form of magnetism that is not generated in the usual way as seen in conventional magnets (ie by the alignment of the intrinsic magnetic moments of electrons), but by the motion of the charged particles in the graphene double layer itself. "In other words, the particles generate their own intrinsic magnetic field, which leads to the quantisation of the electrical resistance," says Professor Thomas Weitz from the University of Göttingen.

graphene double layers
© Fabian Geisenhof/Jakob Lenz
The gold contacts are shown as yellow, the graphene double layers red, and the metal bridge blue.
The reason this effect is special, is not just that it only requires an electric field, but also that it occurs in eight different versions that can be controlled by applied magnetic and electric fields. This results in a high degree of control, because the effect can be switched on and off and the direction of movement of the charged particles can be reversed. "This makes it a really interesting candidate for potential applications, for example, in the development of innovative computer components in the field of spintronics, which could have implications for data storage," says Weitz. "In addition, it is an advantage that we can show this effect in a system comprising a simple and naturally occurring material. This is in stark contrast to the recently popularised 'heterostructures', which require a complex and precise composition of different materials."

First, however, the effect must be further investigated and ways to stabilize it at higher temperatures need to be found, because currently it only occurs at up to five degrees above absolute zero (the latter being 273 degrees below 0oC)."

Original publication:

Geisenhof et al. Quantum anomalous Hall octet driven by orbital magnetism in bilayer graphene. Nature 2021. DOI: 10.1038/s41586-021-03849-w. Text also available here: www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-03849-w or via the preprint here:

https://arxiv.org/abs/2107.06915

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
5af9ad4abf344ea1200675a2646c530e122ba089a063b571f29d8a8852b4472b.jpg

---------------

6bf943e03079ed4638d651b1c76db9b340b3b00abf6c773b95bb5228e03bccd2.png

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Go to hospital and die ---it is the hospital tha kills you, NOT covid
Remdesivir kills you; it shots down your kidney; then you drown
The 700,000 people who died in the U.S. from covid, died from hospital treatment
{
Ivermectin:
Adults:
The dose most commonly used in clinical trials is IVM 0.2--0.6 mg/kg PO given as a single dose or as a once-daily dose for up to 5 days.
}

So the government gives hospitals a 20% bribe to use remdesivir:----

{

NCTAP claims are those that are eligible for the 20% add-on payment under Section 3710 of the CARES Act. Eligible claims have both of the following:

ICD-10-CM diagnosis code U07.1 (COVID-19)
ICD-10-PCS codes for remdesivir (Veklury), COVID-19 convalescent plasma, or baricitinib (Olumiant) in combination with remdesivir, as described below
}

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Where are you getting the 500,000 number for 2020 deaths?
Yea, you're right. The number I was actually thinking of was the number of deaths that Trump was being blamed for. That was 400,000, (not the 500,00 I mentioned), and that was at the end of his term, not Jan 1. Thanks for the clarification.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
5af9ad4abf344ea1200675a2646c530e122ba089a063b571f29d8a8852b4472b.jpg

---------------

6bf943e03079ed4638d651b1c76db9b340b3b00abf6c773b95bb5228e03bccd2.png

Can someone help with a link to the patent?

I tried searching but somehow came up empty. Might be Friday stupidity.

Thanks in advance.

Golden Regards
Uncle

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1633742041434.png

SHOCK VIDEO: from 2017 Dr. Fauci & some NIH scientists discuss needing a “disruptive event” like a flu like virus out of China in order to justify bypassing decades of approval for a new vaccine technology they want approved

https://twitter.com/TheRightMelissa/status/1445970771059388417?

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
'They Have Blocked My IP Address': mRNA Vaccine Inventor 'Blocked' From Reading New England Journal of Medicine

1633743797201.png

1633743851253.png

Dr Robert Malone, the inventor of mRNA vaccines and RNA as a drug, has apparently been banned from reading the New England Journal of Medicine after they decided to manually block his IP address in a stunningly "petty act."

"This is fascinating. I am apparently no longer allowed to read the New England Journal of Medicine," Dr Malone said Thursday on Twitter. "They have blocked my internet protocol address."

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62596

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
'They Have Blocked My IP Address': mRNA Vaccine Inventor 'Blocked' From Reading New England Journal of Medicine

View attachment 227886
View attachment 227887
Dr Robert Malone, the inventor of mRNA vaccines and RNA as a drug, has apparently been banned from reading the New England Journal of Medicine after they decided to manually block his IP address in a stunningly "petty act."

"This is fascinating. I am apparently no longer allowed to read the New England Journal of Medicine," Dr Malone said Thursday on Twitter. "They have blocked my internet protocol address."

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62596

The "Medical Journals of Reference", i.e. New England Journal of Medicine & The Lancet, have just signed their obituaries, (like the New York Times & so many others people USED TO rely upon for FACTS).

They're supposed to be "impartial" and "based upon peer-reviewed scientific research and studies" (even though they have been quite "selective" on WHICH "peers" & WHICH "research" & WHICH "studies").

Now, they've both crossed the FINAL "line in the sand" for "credibility" and "reliability".

Last edited:

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Petty tokenism

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
View attachment 227882

SHOCK VIDEO: from 2017 Dr. Fauci & some NIH scientists discuss needing a “disruptive event” like a flu like virus out of China in order to justify bypassing decades of approval for a new vaccine technology they want approved

https://twitter.com/TheRightMelissa/status/1445970771059388417?
What hasn't anyone with authority taken any action as more and more evidence gets piled on against this bastard? Beats the hell outta me!

Last edited:

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
World Renowned Psychiatrist: ‘Global Predators’ Fauci, Gates, and Schwab Behind the COVID ‘Reign of Terror’

https://amgreatness.com/2021/10/06/world-renowned-psychiatrist-global-predators-fauci-gates-and-schwab-behind-the-covid-reign-of-terror/

"Breggin said he discovered on Klaus Schwab’s website that Gates in 2016 had created a 65-page business plan for the next pandemic.

“That business plan lays out everything that is happening to us now,” he said. “In particular, it lays out that Bill Gates will be working with CEPI, an organization he founded in 2017 with Klaus Schwab, who touted “the Great Reset” in 2020.
He said Gates at that time was already working with the drug companies to develop what would become to be known as “Operation Warp Speed.”

“Poor, deluded Trump—I love Donald Trump—in a way, deeply for what he has done for America First, and liberty, but he was duped. He couldn’t believe he was duped by everybody.

Breggin said Trump thought he had come up with Operation Warp Speed, but he was only implementing what Gates had come up with in 2017.

In July 2017, based on their plan, Bill Gates’ organization CEPI made a PowerPoint for the World Health Organization pointing out that the drug companies will suffer no losses during the coming pandemic.

“It says, basically that Bill Gates—he’s mentioned by name—will be involved in the organization of the generation of the actual vaccines, and all the wealth working with various people and that the World Health Organization will take over all the rest,” he explained.

“Imagine that. They have no powers like this, legally. They’re not the rulers of the world. They’re not the courts or the congresses of the world. They’re making this up for themselves because they have so much power,” Breggin said.

“Behind the World Health Organization is the U.N. Behind the U.N. and the World Health Organization is Communist China’s huge power, huge power. They announce that the World Health Organization will then take the scientific side of it and own that, and set the standard for medicine, for the vaccines, for all that stuff.”

Breggin continued:
If you want to know, how does a Reign of Terror occur overnight? You organize vast businesses, you organize the government agencies, you organize all these people. You get a powerful leader like Bill Gates, because he has money everywhere. By the way, he funds World Health Organization, not just through the Bill and Melinda Gates. You’ll find out in the book there’s three foundations he funds that are giving money to the World Health Organization.

Now, if you look at 2017 and who is partnering with Bill Gates, 2016, ’17, you look at the two documents that are on my website or you read the book, it’s all in the book, who is working, in 2016 and ’17, announced as partners with CEPI, with Bill Gates, with Klaus Schawb, with the drug companies? Well, you find out the drug companies are, but this is the part you’re not going believe until you read it."

"Partners include the FDA, CDC, even BARDA (Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority), and that awful person named Bright, B-R-I-G-H-T, from BARDA. The big government agencies, NIH (National Institutes of Health) and NIAID are there. They’re all there working with Bill Gates and CEPI in 2016, ’17, and is planning meetings, and BARDA remains on his planning board with Rick Bright.
Breggin explained that Rick Bright was “the key man in the deep state” who prevented President Trump from opening up repurposed drug treatments in America, which arguably led to hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths.

He explained that the reason the early treatments were shot down was that we were supposed to be in “the Decade of Vaccine.”
“That’s all it was ever about,” he argued. “It was never about anything else.”

Everything that’s happening to us was developed and planned ahead of time. Now, people say, ‘We don’t understand,’ and that’s really, almost everybody thinks that there was no animal testing of the vaccines, there wasn’t time, and blah, blah, blah. Animal testing of these vaccines go back to the early 2020s. What am I saying? 2008, 2010, you’ll find it in the book. What they continually found is that any vaccine, including, because several of the studies were about RNA or DNA vaccines, that any coronavirus vaccine for SARS-CoV—because remember, they’re creating SARS-CoVs in the lab, lots of them, all kinds, so they can experiment with the vaccines.

You know what they use? They use what Ginger calls, my wife calls “Frankenmice.” You take a poor mouse and you develop it abnormally so that it has human lung epithelia, and then you can see what happens to the mouse, how these things kill the mice. They find that, first of all, the mutations are so rapid, it’s going to be a problem, but worse than that, the vaccines that they do give to the mice end up making them susceptible to horrible outcomes, if they actually get COVID. They don’t get very good protection, and when they get COVID, they get very, very sick and many of them die."

Then you ask yourself, “This was known?” Yes. How well-known? In 2020, while Operation Warp Speed is going on and they’re rushing these human experiments, a paper comes out from independent people in a major journal, through Fauci funding. He probably funded it without knowing what was going to happen, or he didn’t care, saying these vaccines, all of them, not just the mRNA and the DNA, but even the killed vaccines, they’re too dangerous to even try on humans. This comes out in 2020. You’ll find it in the book.

Breggin told Mercola that the globalists left a massive paper trail because they spread many memorandums of understanding to a lot of different groups.

It’s systematic, and public health people have always been totalitarian in nature. I mean, you read a compendium of public health writings, and it’s all about public health people telling the communities what they must do come the next public health threat. They don’t say, “Preserve the Bill of Rights.” No. They don’t say, “Make sure we check this out in the courts.” Or, “We have a body supervising us for our ethics, and to protect the folks.” No, no, no. They’re, by nature, a lot of public health people, certainly the ones that rise to the top, which is generally the case in institutions. In institutions, the cream doesn’t rise to the top, but people who will do anything to get to the top rise to the top. That’s the basic situation."

1633828046355.png