• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1633829578187.png

https://twitter.com/PierreKory/status/1446312291302055940

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-10-10 at 9.40.04 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-10 at 9.45.54 AM.png

Last edited:

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
"Jacksonville traffic, Southwest 441 is on a 45 to a long left downwind for two-six, joining right after United 612. Jacksonville."

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1633956797517.png

Joe Biden’s Vaccine Mandate Doesn’t Exist. It’s Just A Press Release

Americans are no longer living under representative government. We are living under government by the screen people, of the screen people, for the screen people.

Joy PullmannBy Joy Pullmann

OCTOBER 7, 2021

Yes, we’ve heard all about Joe Biden’s alleged vaccine mandate for private companies employing 100 or more people. It was all over the news even before he announced it on September 9. His announcement has jeopardized the employment of millions of Americans and increased worker shortages in critical domains such as health care.

There’s only one problem. It’s all a mirage. Biden’s so-called vaccine mandate doesn’t exist — at least, not yet. So far, all we have is his press conference and other such made-for-media huff-puffing. No such rule even claiming to be legally binding has been issued yet.

That’s why nearly two dozen Republican attorneys general who have publicly voiced their opposition to the clearly unconstitutional and illegal mandate haven’t yet filed suit against it, the Office of the Indiana Attorney General confirmed for me. There is no mandate to haul into court. And that may be part of the plan.

According to several sources, so far it appears no such mandate has been sent to the White House’s Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs yet for approval. The White House, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Department of Labor haven’t released any official guidance for the alleged mandate. There is no executive order. There’s nothing but press statements.

Despite what you may have been falsely led to believe by the media fantasy projection machine, press statements have exactly zero legal authority.

“There is nothing there yet that gives employers any mandate,” Stephanie McFarland, spokeswoman for the Indiana Occupational Safety and Health Administration, told me Oct. 6. “The president made an announcement on this asking OSHA to do it, but we’ve not yet seen anything come from it yet,” she also said. When the state agency gets any further information, she said, they’ll review it.

To impose the public perception of a mandate, the Biden administration is following an unusual rule-making process it also employed earlier this year, called an emergency temporary standard (ETS). The spring ETS rule took nearly six months to issue. Meanwhile, companies are telling reporters their vaccine mandates will have at the latest December deadlines. (For those who can’t calendar, that’s four months after Biden’s non-existent mandate was proclaimed. According to OSHA, an ETS takes up to six months to go into effect after the initial mandate is issued in the Federal Register — which, again, for the proclaimed 100-employee mandate hasn’t happened yet.)

Lawyers for big business were blunt about their love for this mandate mirage: “Everybody loves this cover,” Minneapolis employment lawyer Kate Bischoff told Bloomberg Law in September. “Many were already looking down the road at doing this, but the fact that they get to blame Biden is like manna from heaven.”

Using the ETS procedure instead of normal federal rule-making processes both allows the Biden administration to push its demands faster and without any public input or requirement of responding to public input, which is normally required of even legally laughable federal rule-making like this one would be. That is part of why ETS rules have been overwhelmingly overturned in courts.

“OSHA has used that legal authority only 10 times in 50 years,” David Rivkin Jr. and Robert Alt wrote in the Wall Street Journal in September. “Courts have decided challenges to six of those standards, nixing five and upholding only one.”

There are many other reasons any federal vaccine mandate would be obviously illegal and unconstitutional, Rivkin and Alt write, including that “The states have plenary police power to regulate health and safety. Congress has only those limited powers enumerated in the Constitution. That wouldn’t include the authority to impose a $155 fine (today’s equivalent of the $5 at stake in Jacobson) on an individual who declines to be vaccinated, much less to prevent him from earning a livelihood.”

But who needs the Constitution when you have an American people conditioned for compliance with even wildly outlandish things the screen people insist they must think and do?

Earlier this week, the Wall Street Journal published a letter from Bruce Atkinson making several excellent observations about the nonexistent mandate, including the following:

The mandate’s nonexistence shields the Biden administration from legal challenges that may ultimately restrict the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s authority. Yet the mandate is still effective at compelling industries and companies into compliance, as it leaves room for any eventual issuance to target noncompliant entities. This implied cudgel is particularly effective on industries and companies that are dependent on federal spending or the goodwill of federal regulators. The nonexistent mandate also allows so-inclined state and local governments and companies to issue their own mandates, seemingly in lockstep with Washington.

seemingly in lockstep with Washington

The Biden White House has been well-served by presenting a nonexistent mandate as a done deal.

Now, let me see, what presidential administration does all this remind you of? Why, that of Mr. “Pen and Phone” himself, Barack Obama.

His also wildly unconstitutional Deferred Action for Child Arrivals was simply a two-page memo, for example, but it is still allowing some 616,000 people to simply ignore major U.S. laws, and could easily be reinstated by courts as litigation continues nearly a decade later. It seems that, given such unchecked gains from openly lawless actions Democrats have turned into standard operating procedure over the years, Joe Biden feels free to reduce that constitutional contempt to simply a phone now.

What this “government by press release” also allows is for Republicans like Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb to complain about Biden’s tyranny while using zip, nada, zilch of their elected authority to stop it. Holcomb has used the same executive rule-by-decree throughout the lockdown era without effective restraint by a supermajority-Republican state legislature, even telling the press churches were required to deliver Christ’s Body and Blood his way while quietly keeping that part out of his executive orders, surely because government dictating religious exercise is obviously unconstitutional and would quickly have generated lawsuits.

All this allows weak Republicans and evil Democrats to shadowbox each other for the cameras while ordinary Americans suffer under their abdicated leadership. By the time Republican attorneys general get around to filing lawsuits over any eventually issued legal documents that fulfill Biden’s promises, the vast majority of people not wanting government to force them into medical procedures will likely be unemployed, forcibly injected with treatments that have almost no track record, forced from their education paths, provided with fake documents like these citizens are beneath COVID-rule-exempt illegal aliens, and all the rest.

This is how weak Republicans keep letting Democrats go right on gleefully disemboweling our rights just like they have nearly 50 million of the American unborn. Gee, thanks, “public servants.” Tell me another one about how you love American liberties and the Bill of Rights. I’ll believe that when I see you sacrificing anything substantial to fight for them.

What Democrats are doing as Republicans stand down yet again is a moral and constitutional abomination. Not even the fig-leaf pose of a pen signing balderdash-filled documents is needed for today’s Democrats. Whatever they say, you do. You have no rights or say in the matter, no possibility for objecting to even them forcibly injecting things into your own body and the bodies of your children.

These people believe they are royalty, and too many Americans are acting like they’re these losers’ serfs instead of citizens endowed by God with inalienable rights, including the right to consent — through elected representatives, not never-elected dictatorial bureaucrats — to rules that restrict our rights, everyday lives, and human dignity.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/10/07/joe-bidens-vaccine-mandate-doesnt-exist-its-just-a-press-release/

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
EWt-0640.jpg

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
A world-renowned psychiatrist says an evil cabal of powerful elites, including National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Anthony Fauci, tech billionaire Bill Gates, and World Economic Forum founder Klaus Schwab, created the COVID pandemic to push the deadly vaccines on an unsuspecting public, and usher in a “new world order.”

https://gab.com/OutlawJW/posts/107085956314273753

don't be demoralized,
So be proud. Be an American, be a patriot, stand up for liberty.”

from the link: Don’t get scared, get angry. Don’t get demoralized. They want that. There’s a whole school of public health that talks about how to intimidate and engender fear to get people to do what you want. It’s called “fear appeal,” he said.
“So we have to know that there’s a war against us. They have a stealth war against us. So be proud. Be an American, be a patriot, stand up for liberty.”

The psychiatrist stressed the goal of the globalists is to make people feel weak and helpless in the midst of the pandemic.

“It’s extremely important to get over what essentially is an attempt to make us all feel helpless and obedient and docile,”

Breggin told Mercola. “We have to know who are the masters driving this. We also need to understand the mechanisms of what is essentially a rein of terror. We’re looking at a revolution against us that wants to make us feel helpless like children again.”

Throughout the interview, Breggin stressed that people should stop wondering why global elites are inflicting harmful and destructive policies on the public.

“In psychotherapy, we often see people who have been terribly, terribly abused by their parents, but they cannot face it. They can’t understand it. They can’t identify it as evil,” he explained.
“They can’t say it was evil for my father to sexually abuse me, that it was evil for my mother to participate and go along with it.”

But it was evil, the psychiatrist said. “It was evil in the extreme when you see people who have been ritually abused,” he said, noting that there are many cases in which families have abused their children
“in ritualistic fashion.”

“For the outsider, often, it’s impossible to believe that this even takes place because we human beings just can’t bear to look at evil,”
he said.
“We can’t bear to think that there are people out to harm us, and manipulate us. We can’t bear to think there are people different from us—people who actually take pleasure in injury and domination—literally pleasure from it, the way we might [take pleasure] from a hug.”

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Just heard from a work colleague that his wife was admitted to the hospital over the weekend. He's going to pick her up this afternoon. She had trouble breathing and they found a blood clot in her lung. He termed it as a 'false alarm'. I didn't want to ask if she had received the jab on work IM but I'm fairly certain she had.

Last edited:

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Just heard from a work colleague that his wife was admitted to the hospital over the weekend. He's going to pick her up this afternoon. She had trouble breathing and they found a blood clot in her lung. He termed it as a 'false alarm'. I didn't want to ask if she had received the jab on work IM but I'm fairly sure she had.
It’s gonna be a tough slog for us unvaccinated folks, Shooty.
One of the toughest parts will be showing compassion and sympathy to the great jabbed masses.
The temptation will be to sneer and say “we told ya so”, but these are typically good people brainwashed by evil forces.
We have to assume the role of teacher, counsellor and empathizer while they work through this mess also.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
It’s gonna be a tough slog for us unvaccinated folks, Shooty.
One of the toughest parts will be showing compassion and sympathy to the great jabbed masses.
The temptation will be to sneer and say “we told ya so”, but these are typically good people brainwashed by evil forces.
We have to assume the role of teacher, counsellor and empathizer while they work through this mess also.
NO argument there. Right now I feel we're looked at by them as resistance fighters and terrorists so I pretty much keep my mouth shut and nod when I hear this kind of stuff from people. Over the weekend, my daughter's FIL told me he had 'recovered' from having COVID. He's in his 70's I believe and still claims to have no taste and smell back yet from his illness. He was smiling when he told me he was relived that he took the shot because if he hadn't, he knows it would have been much worse.

I just nodded in response! What am I going to say? Wait until the flu season kicks in? I'm lost for words these days but to your point, the landscape will change at some point and so will our roles.

Last edited:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
s5P3zotK.jpeg

https://gab.com/Horatii/posts/107083714957828189

Dr. Adam Von Frankenstein
@Horatii
12h
·
"So my wife and I have been doing some research, and the organism discovered in the Moderna shot by Dr. Madej appears to be a parasite known as “Polypodium”."

"This organism is found in Sturgeon eggs (Caviar) and attacks the reproductive system, literally eating the yolk of the egg. Could this be the cause of reproductive issues in women getting the shot and the now famous testicular inflammation? Are women having miscarriages because their eggs have been attacked and are no longer viable?"

"We have some great researchers here on Gab. Maybe you have more information? @Annaeva @SarahCorriher @MrJoePrich @SomeBitchIKnow."

#nicecrew

"You can download the PDF here and read the 44 page paper if your interested."

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/343705863_Evolution_Origins_and_Diversification_of_Parasitic_Cnidarians

This confirms the demonization of ivermectin use.

Parasites.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
s5P3zotK.jpeg

https://gab.com/Horatii/posts/107083714957828189

Dr. Adam Von Frankenstein
@Horatii
12h
·
"So my wife and I have been doing some research, and the organism discovered in the Moderna shot by Dr. Madej appears to be a parasite known as “Polypodium”."

"This organism is found in Sturgeon eggs (Caviar) and attacks the reproductive system, literally eating the yolk of the egg. Could this be the cause of reproductive issues in women getting the shot and the now famous testicular inflammation? Are women having miscarriages because their eggs have been attacked and are no longer viable?"

"We have some great researchers here on Gab. Maybe you have more information? @Annaeva @SarahCorriher @MrJoePrich @SomeBitchIKnow."

#nicecrew

"You can download the PDF here and read the 44 page paper if your interested."

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/343705863_Evolution_Origins_and_Diversification_of_Parasitic_Cnidarians

This confirms the demonization of ivermectin use.

Parasites.
What the HELL are these things doing in a fothermucking 'vaccine'????

Much more here:

1634050603773.png

Last edited:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
First vial was just saline (salt crystals found)

Then he finds "the thing".

Here's a quote: "If the injection is tested on a bare dish, nothing happens, and the eggs couldn't be found. Perhaps they weren't inside the injection, because some of them are pure saline solutions. But if tested on a graphite tape that's why there's graphene added inside the vaccines which nourishes the eggs."

Later - "I marked the vials number 1, 2, and 3. Only in the third one was that thing inside. and it grew, developed 4 days. then it is put into a sputtering chamber. There the temperature is high, so that the graphite is sputtered, so the electric arc burns. Another one!"

So the "thing" doesn't grow until it has the right environment. Just like a pine cone seed won't grow until it has the right environment.

Dr. Zalewksi Finds Another Life Form In Vax Vials

The only way I can describe this is like a carbon/aluminum based designed robotic tapeworm.

-------------------

Dr. Erik Enby reviews the Pfizer vaccine under the microscope.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
A niece in Venezuela, vaxxed with Sinovac, started a fever, headache, loss of taste and smell on Friday.
She happened to have one Ivermectin pill and antibiotics, vitamins C&D.
Didn't know about zinc. But it's available. Wired her some cash to get more Ivermectin and some zinc.

She didn't go to a doctor or testing to not get shipped off to Neverland.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Last edited:

Alton

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
First vial was just saline (salt crystals found)

Then he finds "the thing".

Here's a quote: "If the injection is tested on a bare dish, nothing happens, and the eggs couldn't be found. Perhaps they weren't inside the injection, because some of them are pure saline solutions. But if tested on a graphite tape that's why there's graphene added inside the vaccines which nourishes the eggs."

Later - "I marked the vials number 1, 2, and 3. Only in the third one was that thing inside. and it grew, developed 4 days. then it is put into a sputtering chamber. There the temperature is high, so that the graphite is sputtered, so the electric arc burns. Another one!"

So the "thing" doesn't grow until it has the right environment. Just like a pine cone seed won't grow until it has the right environment.

Dr. Zalewksi Finds Another Life Form In Vax Vials

The only way I can describe this is like a carbon/aluminum based designed robotic tapeworm.

-------------------

Dr. Erik Enby reviews the Pfizer vaccine under the microscope.
Interesting to note that all component elements of the legs/tentacles of "The Thing" are highly conductive elements:
Bromine: https://www.jstor.org/stable/2413949
https://material-properties.org/bromine-properties-applications-price-production/
Carbon: https://www.popsci.com/adam-weiner/article/2008-09/when-carbon-electrical-conductor/
Aluminum: Hopefully all understand aluminum is a good conductor since it is used, among other things, as electric cable and wire.

First thing that came to mind when I saw the image of "The Thing" and learned of it's elements was "It's an electronic component, like a transistor, a voltage regulator, perhaps even a transmitter since the material of the of "The Thing" was not stated and possibly unknown at the time of the making of the video. Lots of non-human/non-beneficial possibilities here.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Interesting to note that all component elements of the legs/tentacles of "The Thing" are highly conductive elements:
Bromine: https://www.jstor.org/stable/2413949
https://material-properties.org/bromine-properties-applications-price-production/
Carbon: https://www.popsci.com/adam-weiner/article/2008-09/when-carbon-electrical-conductor/
Aluminum: Hopefully all understand aluminum is a good conductor since it is used, among other things, as electric cable and wire.

First thing that came to mind when I saw the image of "The Thing" and learned of it's elements was "It's an electronic component, like a transistor, a voltage regulator, perhaps even a transmitter since the material of the of "The Thing" was not stated and possibly unknown at the time of the making of the video. Lots of non-human/non-beneficial possibilities here.
I wonder whether dewormers like Ivermectin and HCQ can kill the "things"...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if this was yet another distraction thrown out there to keep us all busy

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Post from Zero-Hedge about Covid in New Zealand:
10/13/2021, 5:34:03 PM
remove
link

Currently in NZ 547 are infected with covid and 24 of them hospitlized. About 5 milion people live in NZ. 28 deaths since it began. https://www.health.govt.nz/our-work/diseases-and-conditions/covid-19-novel-coronavirus/covid-19-data- -statistics/covid-19-current-cases
If you look at vaccine injuries in NZ at https://www.medsafe.govt.nz/COVID-19/safety-report-30.asp
Adverse events of special interest (AESI) up to and including 25 September 2021
AESI CategoryAESITotal
Immune system disorders Guillain-Barré Syndrome 7
Thrombocytopenia 13
Anaphylaxis 57
Cardiovascular systemMyocardial infarction (heart attack) 27
Myocarditis/pericarditis 109

Blood and lymphatic system Thrombosis 22
Embolism 51
Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) 54
Vasculitis 14
Haemorrhage 75
Hepato-gastrointestinal and renal systemAcute kidney injury
Encephalitis <6
Stroke 50
Bell's Palsy/facial paralysis 81
Myelitis/myelitis transverse <6
Infections and musculoskeletalErythema multiforme <6
Arthritis 24
Herpes zoster 138
Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions Abortion (spontaneous abortion /miscarriage) 6
Summary of reported deaths
"Up to and including 25 September 2021, a total of 75 deaths were reported to CARM after the administration of the Comirnaty vaccine. Following medical assessments by CARM and Medsafe it has been determined that:
  • 27 of these deaths are unlikely related to the COVID-19 vaccine
  • 14 deaths could not be assessed due to insufficient information
  • 33 cases are still under investigation.
  • 1 death was likely due to vaccine induced myocarditis (awaiting Coroner’s determination)"
I am willing to venture that there are more people in NZ hospitals now due to vaccine injuries than the 24 due to (or with) covid. We have 28 covid deaths total since it began and 48 vaccine related deaths since the rollout. I would really like some statistics on how much PFE and MRNA stock Jacinda Ardern owns.
play_arrow6play_arrow

Alton

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
In the human body virii are noted by doctors/techs by their electrical charge as being either gram-positive or gram-negative. I am not clear how this designation affects diagnosis and/or treatment but doctors do depend on knowing the electric charge. Perhaps some medicines are concocted with a higher or lower ph factor feed/attack virii with an acidic or alkali based on the electric charge of the virii in order to discharge the virii and so killing it.

I've had to work with both aluminum and carbon. To my knowledge I've never worked with bromine or even used components with bromine in them. Both aluminum and carbon are great at handling high voltage but not so great at handling high amperage. Aluminum softens and melts under high amperage. This is why copper is preferred in electrical wiring/cabling. Stuff doesn't always need high amperage, in fact high quantities are rarely needed for any life forms but they are needed for long distance transmission/many industrial processes. For more energy efficient life forms and processes where far less amperage is needed voltage is king. This is why carbon is used in spark plug cables/batteries/capacitors/resistors because of it's "friendliness" with voltages and it's resistance to high amperage.

If you've ever had to work on a car/truck ignition system and were shocked that was 15,000 to 125,000 volts blasting through your body and we're still here to talk about it. As far as amps, 0.15 amps could kill you and 1.25 amps would reduce you to a small pile of ash and all in the blink of an eye. No, those numbers are not hyperbole, it's Ohm's law...mathematics. Like in a comparison to plumbing, voltage = the water pressure/per second and amperage = the amount/quantity of water passing through the pipe/per second due to the pressure. Too much too fast kills life and breaks things.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
In the human body virii are noted by doctors/techs by their electrical charge as being either gram-positive or gram-negative.
The gram -/+ thing only applies to bacteria.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 11.25.39 PM.png

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
COVIDLAND: The Lockdown (Full Movie) (1:48:23)

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

"narrated by Alex Jones" is DEFINITELY going to NOT "break people out of their trance", imho...

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
The government of Canada officially considers covid-2019 shot completely useless in preventing Covid-2019 infections.

"Fully vaccinated [two shots] foreign nationals may be allowed to enter Canada for discretionary (tourism) travel."

"All travellers 5 years of age or older, regardless of citizenship or vaccination status, must provide proof of a COVID-19 negative molecular test result to enter Canada"

"If you're flying to Canada, you must take a molecular test within 72 hours of the scheduled departure time of your flight to Canada."

No test or vaccine required for TB, you may enter freely. (ebola, yellow-fever, malaria, also welcomed)

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
"narrated by Alex Jones" is DEFINITELY going to NOT "break people out of their trance", imho...
That thought crossed my mind when I stumbled across this movie. I am no fan of Alex Jones. Fortunately, he is not in much of it. I am glad I took the time to watch it.

The world is being lied to and this movie documents with lots of news clips, etc. the COVID crap that is going on.

IMHO, the movie is worth watching.
Just my two cents.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

The CDC is Being Called Out for Covid-19 ‘Statistical Manipulation’ as Lawmakers Press for Grand Jury Investigation​

October 11, 2021
by Kyle Becker
shutterstock_1691511247.jpg

14d82f3bb3cc9f0e8724516d767fa5ad

Written by Kyle Becker

Advertisements
The Centers for Disease Control, after nearly two years of panic-inducing reporting on Covid-19, is finally being called out by lawmakers who are pressing for a grand jury investigation into alleged statistical manipulation by the public health body.
Oregon state Senators Kim Thatcher and Dennis Linthicum, who preside in a state known for some of the most heavy handed Covid policies in the nation, filed a grand jury petition to look into the CDC’s unlawful ‘hyperinflation of death certificate reporting.’ Just the News’ John Solomon recently reported on the development.
The grand jury petition was launched in mid-August, but a public announcement was delayed until mid-September to “protect those involved,” the petitioners Stand for Health Freedom (SHF) said in its announcement.

“The project has been a months-in-the-making combined effort between scientific, legal and public policy experts,” SHF’s release noted. “The letter, submitted exactly one month prior to public release to protect those involved, was addressed to the Honorable Scott E. Asphaug, U.S. Attorney for the District of Oregon, which stated”:
“What we have learned is worthy of independent State and/or Special Federal Grand Jury Investigation from our vantage point as elected state policy makers. Pursuant to 18 U.S. Code § 3332 – Powers and Duties and the case law cited within the Formal Grand Jury Petition, we respectfully request that the petition and preliminary supportive documentation be presented to the members of the grand jury we are petitioning for immediate deliberation. Public trust in elected officials, the Oregon Health Authority, and our ability to lead the resilient people of Oregon through this crisis has been eroded to an all-time low. The peoples’ trust in their ability to participate in their own governance and be heard by their elected officials is perhaps the most essential element for a thriving free and healthy society. As elected officials it is our sworn duty to uphold the Constitution of the United States, the Constitution of Oregon, the tenets of Informed Consent, and honor our legal obligation to comply with 18 U.S. Code § 4 – Misprision of felony. We are fulfilling our duty by calling for a Special Federal Grand Jury Investigation, or at the very least an independent state district-led grand jury investigation convened by a judge, into the issues and evidentiary materials presented.”
Kim Thatcher, one of the Oregon state senators behind the grand jury petition, argued the justifications for the formal investigation.
“Federal agencies like the CDC have committed atrocities in the name of ‘public health,’ resulting in extensive collateral damage that transformed society in ways that we are still grappling to understand,” Thatcher said in an official statement. “The CDC’s unlawful and questionable changes to death certificates related to COVID, the use of false-positive PCR tests and their callous indifference to individual rights—or science, for that matter—led to fraudulent data that was used to justify sweeping policy changes, not only in Oregon, but across the country.”
Advertisements
“I refuse to stand by and watch as our constitutional rights and liberties are endangered by oppressive agencies, which is why I have chosen to take part in this effort to bring forth a petition for a grand jury investigation. Equal protection under the Constitution is still the right of every American,’ Thatcher added.
Another Oregon state senator, Dennis Linthicum, argued that the CDC has committed “pure data manipulation.”
“Plain and simple: the CDC acted illegally in March of 2020, which has led to these current ‘medical’ mandates stemming from the original lynchpin of corrupted data for COVID death certificates,” Linthicum argued. “Our health and the health of our children is our responsibility, not the government’s, yet the CDC, through pure data manipulation, has promulgated government overreach through incredulous policies in unimaginable ways through this wrongful slight-of-hand, creating a falsified reality that has no place in a free society.”

Stand for Health Freedom included a number of supporting documents to testify to its claims, as well as a petition for signatures.
SHF raises one of the most important points about the Covid-19 pandemic: If the CDC is reporting that 94% of Covid-related deaths had serious co-morbidities, and the average age of death is 78 years old (roughly the age of life expectancy), how much of this human toll should be attributed to Covid and how much should be attributed to old age or serious underlying health risks?
It’s a question that is seemingly ignored by public health organizations and the CDC. But it is an issue that requires more attention and transparency. The state lawmakers’ grand jury petition should prompt more investigations into this deadly serious matter, and not just in the state of Oregon, but across the United States.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

I’m no Alex Jones fan but I watched the entire “part 1” and I do recommend it. A lot of sourced info. Learned some thing like 1900 era CA law prohibits quarantine the healthy and that PCR is very accurate up to 7 cycles

Even Fauci on tape saying any pcr at 33 cycles is just see dead nucleotide fragments. The standard test for Covid was set to run 37 to 45 cycles (estimate 98% false positive rate)

It’s worth the time

Last edited:

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

The Great New Normal Purge

CJ Hopkins
October 12, 2021

So, the Great New Normal Purge has begun … right on cue, right by the numbers.
As we “paranoid conspiracy theorists” have been warning would happen for the past 18 months, people who refuse to convert to the new official ideology are now being segregated, stripped of their jobs, banned from attending schools, denied medical treatment, and otherwise persecuted.
Relentless official propaganda demonizing “the Unvaccinated” is being pumped out by the corporate and state media, government leaders, health officials, and shrieking fanatics on social media. “The Unvaccinated” are the new official “Untermenschen,” an underclass of subhuman “others” the New Normal masses are being conditioned to hate.
You can see the hatred in the New Normals’ eyes …
image.png

But it isn’t just a purge of “the Unvaccinated.” Anyone deviating from the official ideology is being systematically demonized and persecuted. In Germany, Australia, and other New Normal countries, protesting the New Normal is officially outlawed. The New Normal Gestapo is going around to people’s homes to interrogate them about their anti-New Normal Facebook posts. Corporations are openly censoring content that contradicts the official narrative. New Normal goon squads roam the streets, checking people’s “vaccination” papers.

More

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score