• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
A recent German study found a linear relationship between vitamin D levels and mortality from covid, and essentially, zero morbidity for those with a D level above 50 ng/mL.

“At a threshold level of 30 ng/mL, mortality decreases considerably. In addition, our analysis shows that the correlation for the combined datasets intersects the axis at approximately 50 ng/mL, which suggests that this vitamin D3 blood level may prevent any excess mortality."

Studies have already shown that one is 14 times more likely to die from COVID with vitamin D deficiency.

A meta-analysis of 23 published studies containing 11,901 participants found that one who is vitamin D-deficient was 3.3 times more likely to get infected with SARS-CoV-2 than one who is not deficient.

The reality is that most people’s levels are below 30 and many are closer to zero, especially among the elderly population.

With studies having shown zero correlation between lockdowns, masks, and vaccines and better COVID outcomes, there are now 142 studies vouching for the near-perfect correlation between higher vitamin D levels and better outcomes in COVID patients.

It is beyond criminal that 20 months into this endeavor there has not been a national campaign percolating down to primary care physicians to test and supplement vitamin D levels accordingly.

As the authors explain, the main cause of death from COVID stems from a “cytokine storm” when the body’s immune system releases too many toxic cytokines as part of the inflammatory response to the virus.

Vitamin D is the key regulator of those cells, and the insufficient amount of D is nearly synonymous with a greater risk for a cytokine storm.

In many ways, a cytokine storm is literally the outcome of vitamin D deficiency.

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horo...-could-have-prevented-nearly-all-covid-deaths

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
It is beyond criminal that 20 months into this endeavor there has not been a national campaign percolating down to primary care physicians to test and supplement vitamin D levels accordingly.
C'mon man, everybody knows they can't make $30B off that!

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
A recent German study found a linear relationship between vitamin D levels and mortality from covid, and essentially, zero morbidity for those with a D level above 50 ng/mL.

“At a threshold level of 30 ng/mL, mortality decreases considerably. In addition, our analysis shows that the correlation for the combined datasets intersects the axis at approximately 50 ng/mL, which suggests that this vitamin D3 blood level may prevent any excess mortality."

Studies have already shown that one is 14 times more likely to die from COVID with vitamin D deficiency.

A meta-analysis of 23 published studies containing 11,901 participants found that one who is vitamin D-deficient was 3.3 times more likely to get infected with SARS-CoV-2 than one who is not deficient.

The reality is that most people’s levels are below 30 and many are closer to zero, especially among the elderly population.

With studies having shown zero correlation between lockdowns, masks, and vaccines and better COVID outcomes, there are now 142 studies vouching for the near-perfect correlation between higher vitamin D levels and better outcomes in COVID patients.

As the authors explain, the main cause of death from COVID stems from a “cytokine storm” when the body’s immune system releases too many toxic cytokines as part of the inflammatory response to the virus.

Vitamin D is the key regulator of those cells, and the insufficient amount of D is nearly synonymous with a greater risk for a cytokine storm.

In many ways, a cytokine storm is literally the outcome of vitamin D deficiency.

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horo...-could-have-prevented-nearly-all-covid-deaths
And you wonder, how many of these bastards are culpable? How many deaths could have been prevented. Makes me want to puke.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1638412760963.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
From a over 70 friend of mine. He's doing 20,000 IU's a day. NOT MEDICAL ADVICE!

My wife was searching through my medical records and found that eight years ago, my D level was just 18 ng/mL, well below the cutoff for insufficiency. Yet my former doctor never informed me of it or flagged it as a concern. Fast-forward to today after months of supplementing, thanks to the advice of people like Dr. Ryan Cole, and my level is at 67. This likely means that when the pandemic hit last March, my levels were still woefully low

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
This is not a joke. Cliff High's latest video says fauci is next to get thrown in the mud.

1638414317037.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
1638414431469.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
1638414511442.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Back when Covid-19 first appeared and China was named as the source, I reminded everyone that every nation that develops biological weapons, always develops antidotes for them. For obvious reasons, that is the standard operating procedure.

It is no secret that China is getting deeper and deeper into financial trouble, and they have already crippled the entire world economy with their Corona Virus bioweapon, so it should come to no surprise that China has now announced they have recently "developed" an anti-body that will immediately cure Covid-19and all its variants.

See the article on The Gateway Pundit.

First you create the crisis and then you come up with the solution -- for a very high price, I'm sure. The Communist Chinese are more than devious enough to pull this off, and very conveniently too, when they just happen to be facing the negative economic music all Communist regimes eventually get themselves into.

Assuming the Chinese claims are true, (and I'll bet the farm they are) if you own stock in any of the big Pharma companies currently churning out those mRNA vaccine poisons, you might want to consider reshuffling your investments.

Just sayin'...

Carl F. Worden

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Thousands of body bags delivered to churches in Hackham, South Australia. 3 out of 4 churches in the area have said that the government have asked them to store them for the hospitals.❓❓❓

Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 8.35.08 AM.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I picked up a few dozen for the prepping pile. After the government comes to give me my jab I don't want dead bodies lying everywhere when I'm finished with them. I prefer the ones with the 6 handles.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
^^^^ do those things lock-in the "fragrence" too?

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Survivor
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 9.58.45 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 9.59.06 AM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The new variant is So so so so bad that this is what the headlines are now discussing.....

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 10.27.41 AM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

Study Finds a COVID Death Rate of Zero for Those Who Take Vitamin D Daily​

byDaily Veracity Staff
December 2, 2021
2 minute read
A recent study published in the MDPI or Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute found that people taking vitamin D daily and who have at least 50 ng/mL in their blood have a mortality rate of zero for COVID-19.
“Mortality rates from clinical studies were corrected for age, sex, and diabetes. Data were analyzed using correlation and linear regression. Results: One population study and seven clinical studies were identified, which reported D3 blood levels preinfection or on the day of hospital admission. The two independent datasets showed a negative Pearson correlation of D3 levels and mortality risk (r(17) = −0.4154, p = 0.0770/r(13) = −0.4886, p = 0.0646). For the combined data, median (IQR) D3 levels were 23.2 ng/mL (17.4–26.8), and a significant Pearson correlation was observed (r(32) = −0.3989, p = 0.0194). Regression suggested a theoretical point of zero mortality at approximately 50 ng/mL D3.”
According to the paper, without calcium supplementation even very high vitamin D3 supplementation does not cause vascular calcification. The authors say that vitamin D3 supplementation in the range of 4000 to 10,000 units (100 to 250 µg) is needed to generate an optimal 40–60 ng/mL level. Supplementing vitamin D with approximately 200 µg of vitamin K2 is recommended by the authors of the paper to help filter calcium into the bones instead of the blood.
Another recent study found that among COVID-19-positive patients, the group with vitamin D levels of more than 30 ng/ml had significantly lower hospital stays, and no difference was found among the groups in terms of age and gender distribution.
According to the paper, elevated vitamin D levels could even decrease COVID-19 PCR positivity.
Many media outlets, as well as politicians, have been highlighting the higher death rate from coronavirus for black Americans than White and Asian Americans, but differing vitamin D levels and obesity are the likely culprits.
Furthermore, according to the CDC the death rate from diabetes is highest among non-Hispanic black adults and lowest among non-Hispanic white adults. During 2004–2017, the death rate decreased from 438.3 per 100,000 to 391.1 among non-Hispanic white adults, from 602.0 to 485.7 among Hispanic adults, and from 804.3 to 607.0 among non-Hispanic black adults.
Data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) III shows that non-Hispanic blacks are at more than 10 times greater risk than non-Hispanic whites of being in the lowest quartile of 25(OH) vitamin D serum measurements. Hispanics have 2.5 times the risk, and other races have 3 times the risk.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Federal Judge Bans Biden’s Mandate in 100% of States; 10.3M Health Workers Affected | Facts Matter (16 min 57 sec)

Published on Dec 2, 2021 by Facts Matter with Roman Balmakov​

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Federal Judge Bans Biden’s Mandate in 100% of States; 10.3M Health Workers Affected | Facts Matter (16 min 57 sec)

Published on Dec 2, 2021 by Facts Matter with Roman Balmakov​
Does this court action apply across the board or is it only for healthcare workers?

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
SHOCKING: In the wake of Austria's drastic lockdown of unvaccinated people, EU chief calls for throwing out Nuremberg Code

https://thepostmillennial.com/eu-chief-nuremberg-code?

edsl48

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Biden’s Pandemic Death Toll: It’s Our Own Fault​

biden-naps-e1624824591493.png
(YouTube screenshot)
With the Omicron variant of the novel coronavirus now the latest fashion accessory among the mask-lockdown-vaccine mandate crowd, President Joe Biden unveiled on Thursday his latest plan to keep us healthy. But we’ve seen this before. While running against President Donald Trump, he promised to “shut down the virus.” He failed.
But that’s not his fault, says the Whites House press secretary. We have only ourselves to blame. We haven’t been the pliant subjects Biden was relying on us to be. We’ve disappointed our Dear Leader.
Multiple times during the 2020 campaign Biden swore that if the country would elect him, he would end the pandemic. Yet it remains. Through Jan. 20 of this year, there were 425,000 deaths attributed to COVID-19, according to Centers for Disease Control data. The total now stands at 783,000 deaths, meaning that 358,000 have lost their lives to the disease under Biden.
Yes, more died while Trump was in office, each passing a sad occasion. But vaccinations didn’t begin until there was a little more than a month left of his presidency. Biden was the beneficiary of coming into office with a vaccination campaign already underway. And still death comes.
We won’t blame Biden for the fatalities. We understand that no one man or institution can shut down the coronavirus. But he should be dinged for his outright lie when he promised the country he’d end the pandemic. Either he knew he couldn’t do it, and intentionally misled voters, or he is dense enough to have believed his own words.
Neither possibilities reflect well on him.
On Monday, responding to the Omicron variant of the COVID virus, Biden said: “A year ago America was floundering against the first variant of Covid,” implying once again that he was responsible for America’s rapid response to the pandemic, including the rollout of the vaccines.
This, of course, is utterly false.
As Peter Loftus of the Wall Street Journal reported a year ago this week, “Defying the predictions of people like Joe Biden and Anthony Fauci, the pharmaceutical industry, with a huge assist from the Trump administration’s Operation Warp Speed, … just pulled off an enormous scientific triumph.”
That’s hardly “floundering.” But now we’re expected to forget that and blame ourselves for the Wuhan bug’s fatal spread, not the Biden administration, despite its failed policies of lockdowns, masking and compulsory vaccinations.
“We need the American people to do more — who are not vaccinated — to help us continue to fight the virus,” press secretary Jen Psaki said Wednesday when asked about Biden’s promise to shut down the virus, not the economy.
“Approximately 20% of the population or more people than are currently vaccinated” need “to go get vaccinated and go get boosted.”
That sounds nothing like “I’m going to shut down the virus.” Sounds more like someone trying to reason away the lie they’d just been caught in.
Imagine if Trump had made such a promise that couldn’t be kept. The press would have devoured him, same as every Democrat who stepped in front of a camera or microphone.

But he didn’t. Biden did. And the country is much worse off because enough voters believed him.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Employer Letter Example: Vaccine Mandate Objection

No authorship claim or copyright asserted...A letter that also came to me via a route like a letter in a bottle.

Dear Boss,

First, I request a religious exemption. "Each of the manufactures of the Covid vaccines currently available developed and confirmed their vaccines using fetal cell lines, which originated from aborted fetuses. ( https://lozierinstitute.org/an-ethics-assessment-of-covid-19-vaccine-programs/ ) For example, each of the currently available Covid vaccines confirmed their vaccine by protein testing using the abortion-derived cell line HEK-293. ( https://lozierinstitute.org/an-ethics-assessment-of-covid-19-vaccine-programs/ ) Partaking in a vaccine made from aborted fetuses makes me complicit in an action that offends my religious faith. As such, I cannot, in good conscience and in accord with my religious faith, take any such Covid vaccine at this time. In addition, any coerced medical treatment goes against my religious faith and the right of conscience to control one’s own medical treatment, free of coercion or force. As fellow governments recognize: "Religion includes all aspects of religious observance and practice, as well as belief. Religious beliefs are not only those beliefs held by traditional, organized religions, but also include moral or ethical beliefs as to what is right or wrong which are sincerely held with the strength of traditional religious views." (https://www.tn.gov/content/dam/tn/hr/documents/Religion_Accommodation_Guidelines.pdf) Please provide a reasonable accommodation to my belief, as I wish to continue to be a good employee, helpful to the team.

Equally, compelling any employee to take any current Covid-19 vaccine violates federal and state law, and subjects the employer to substantial liability risk, including liability for any injury the employee may suffer from the vaccine. Many employers have reconsidered issuing such a mandate after more fruitful review with legal counsel, insurance providers, and public opinion advisors of the desires of employees and the consuming public. Even the Kaiser Foundation warned of the legal risk in this respect. (https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/issue-brief/key-questions-about-covid-19-vaccine-mandates/)
Three key concerns: first, informed consent is the guiding light of all medicine, in accord with the Nuremberg Code of 1947; second, the Americans with Disabilities Act proscribes, punishes and penalizes employers who invasively inquire into their employees' medical status and then treat those employees differently based on their perceived medical status, as the many AIDS related cases of decades ago fully attest; and third, international law, Constitutional law, specific statutes and the common law of torts all forbid conditioning access to employment, education or public accommodations upon coerced, invasive medical examinations and treatment, unless the employer can fully provide objective, scientifically validated evidence of the threat from the employee and how no practicable alternative could possible suffice to mitigate such supposed public health threat and still perform the necessary essentials of employment. As one federal court just recently held, the availability of reasonable accommodations like accounting for prior infection, antibody testing, temperature checks, remote work, other forms of testing, and the like suffice to meet any institution’s needs in lieu of masks, public shaming, and forced injections of foreign substances into the body that the FDA admits we do not know the long -term effects of.
For instance, the symptomatic can be self-isolated. Hence, requiring vaccinations only addresses one risk: dangerous or deadly transmission, by the asymptomatic or pre-symptomatic employee, in the employment setting. Yet even government official Mr. Fauci admits, as scientific studies affirm, asymptomatic transmission is exceedingly and "very rare." Indeed, initial data suggests the vaccinated are just as, or even much more, likely to transmit the virus as the asymptomatic or pre-symptomatic. Hence, the vaccine solves nothing. This evidentiary limitation on any employer's decision making, aside from the legal and insurance risks of forcing vaccinations as a term of employment without any accommodation or even exception for the previously infected (and thus better protected), is the reason most employers wisely refuse to mandate the vaccine. This doesn't even address the arbitrary self-limitation of the pool of talent for the employer: why reduce your own talent pool, when many who refuse invasive inquiries or risky treatment may be amongst your most effective, efficient and profitable employees?
This right to refuse forced injections, such as the Covid-19 vaccine, implements the internationally agreed legal requirement of Informed Consent established in the Nuremberg Code of 1947. (http://www.cirp.org/library/ethics/nuremberg/ ). As the Nuremberg Code established, every person must "be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision" for any medical experimental drug, as the Covid-19 vaccine currently is.

Second, demanding employees divulge their personal medical information invades their protected right to privacy, and discriminates against them based on their perceived medical status, in contravention of the Americans with Disabilities Act. (42 USC §12112(a).) Indeed, the ADA prohibits employers from invasive inquiries about their medical status, and that includes questions about diseases and treatments for those diseases, such as vaccines. As the EEOC makes clear, an employer can only ask medical information if the employer can prove the medical information is both job-related and necessary for the business. (https://www.eeoc.gov/laws/guidance/...ance-disability-related-inquiries-and-medical). An employer that treats an individual employee differently based on that employer’s belief the employee’s medical condition impairs the employee is discriminating against that employee based on perceived medical status disability, in contravention of the ADA. The employer must have proof that the employer cannot keep the employee, even with reasonable accommodations, before any adverse action can be taken against the employee. If the employer asserts the employee’s medical status (such as being unvaccinated against a particular disease) precludes employment, then the employer must prove that the employee poses a “safety hazard” that cannot be reduced with a reasonable accommodation. The employer must prove, with objective, scientifically validated evidence, that the employee poses a materially enhanced risk of serious harm that no reasonable accommodation could mitigate. This requires the employee's medical status cause a substantial risk of serious harm, a risk that cannot be reduced by any another means. This is a high, and difficult burden, for employers to meet. Just look at the all prior cases concerning HIV and AIDS, when employers discriminated against employees based on their perceived dangerousness, and ended up paying millions in legal fees, damages and fines.

Third, conditioning continued employment upon participating in a medical experiment and demanding disclosure of private, personal medical information, may also create employer liability under other federal and state laws, including HIPAA, FMLA, and applicable state tort law principles, including torts prohibiting and proscribing invasions of privacy and battery. Indeed, any employer mandating a vaccine is liable to their employee for any adverse event suffered by that employee. The CDC records reports of the adverse events already reported to date concerning the current Covid-19 vaccine.(https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/vaers.html )

Finally, forced vaccines constitute a form of battery, and the Supreme Court long made clear "no right is more sacred than the right of every individual to the control of their own person, free from all restraint or interference of others." (https://www.law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/141/250)

With Regards,
Employee of the Year,
Thomas Paine"

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Anyone ever think tptb put the covid in water supplies or chemtrails ?

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Anyone ever think tptb put the covid in water supplies or chemtrails ?
Water is dangerous already....
1638716938162.png

...and fish pee in it!!!

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

Scorpio

для продажи слегка подержанный
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
so I have been chronicling this guy who has the boo hoo flu,

told you he went in to the hospital, then back out, and in again a few days later,
that they cpapped his ass or whatever it is to aid in breathing as it had made it to his lungs and the 02 levels were low

after a week of no improvement in lung performance, they decided to do a cat scan,
worried about infection in lungs or pneumonia

results state rather than a infection, it is instead blod clots have been forming,
so they put him on yet another drug,

the guy wants to be transferred out of the hick hospital to a larger one,
I asked why? No one can do anything different other than ignore you better at some large corp hospital

regardless, they agreed that he should now actually be in intensive care, and they don't have a covid bed for it, nor does any other hospital within a large distance, supposedly.

now I say supposedly because that is what they tell you, boo hoo filled all beds, so sorry,
when point of fact is, cannot argue one way or the other,

but one thing is for sure, .gov is paying this one, and so they would lose a steady income stream if this guy were to move to another

madhu

Site Supporter
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
but one thing is for sure, .gov is paying this one, and so they would lose a steady income stream if this guy were to move to another
There are a lot of rules that govern transfer of sick patients from one facility to another. Tha ambulance company will refuse to transfer stating that their liability does not cover them, if something lethal non lethal mishap were to happen while in transit. You need trained nurses, doctors to take care of these sick as hell ICU patients in normal times. Some of the patients are so sick that they die during transport from ICU to the operating rooms (different floors ) of the same hospital. ICU ventilator are more complex then even Operating room ventilators.
on the top of all this there is flustercuck of reimbursement of whIch hospitals gets what. Once the patient is so sick that even with the best ventilation and 100%oxygen, his brain heart and kidneys are not getting enough oxygen, they start shutting down and end up with multi system organ failure. These patients are then candidates for ECMO. Extra corporeal Membrane Oxygenation. Mortality morbidity is very high.
The outcomes for elderly with other preexisting medical conditions at this point is very high and there are not that many hospitals capable of ECMO.

Scorpio

для продажи слегка подержанный
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
madhu,

tried to warn the concerned person of this exact thing,
transporting in the current condition is a risky thing at best,
and even if they did, what more could the next place do that wasn't already being done,
other than of course, special procedures, if the talent was available

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Stomach acid would destroy it and UV wavelengths would zap it dead.
So... One will not get the virus from eating food that has been exposed? Good to know.
And one will not get it from going outdoors and getting some sun and fresh air? Good to know.