• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
So... One will not get the virus from eating food that has been exposed? Good to know.
And one will not get it from going outdoors and getting some sun and fresh air? Good to know.
Viruses are actually fairly fragile containers. Can you get AIDS or Herpes if you’re not wearing a mask, social distancing or not sanitizing? Rarely.
Usually you need to be raw-dogging some homeless crack-smoker, in the ass for a while before it takes.
Catching a flu variant from a Chem-trail or chlorinated water seems a stretch to me.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
So... One will not get the virus from eating food that has been exposed? Good to know.
And one will not get it from going outdoors and getting some sun and fresh air? Good to know.

Ain't common sense grand.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I refuse to "click" the facebook "accept" conditions at all of their links...
I didn't have to do anything and done have an act. Those FB links are screwy, sorry

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I didn't have to do anything and done have an act. Those FB links are screwy, sorry
... so you must already be in their file system...

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I refuse to "click" the facebook "accept" conditions at all of their links...
Here you go brother

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
newmisty said:
Those FB links are screwy, sorry

... so you must already be in their file system...
I do not interact with FB. If they track me, it is indirectly. I will be glad when they burn to the ground.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I do not interact with FB. If they track me, it is indirectly. I will be glad when they burn to the ground.
You're not alone

Facebook-Logo-On-Fire.jpg

65715-facebook-fire-logo.jpg

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

edsl48

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

New York City Mandates Vaccinations, Please Be Ready With Your Vaccine Card​

Mayor Bill de Blasio announces a new ‘first in the nation’ requirement that goes into effect later this month.

In a case sure to be challenged in court, New York City Sets Covid-19 Vaccine Mandate for Private-Sector Workers.
The new mandate will go into effect Dec. 27—days before a new mayor takes office and as a federal vaccine mandate for many private-sector employees remains entangled in a court battle.
“We’ve got Omicron as a new factor. We’ve got the colder weather, which is going to really create additional challenges with the Delta variant. We’ve got holiday gatherings,” Mr. de Blasio said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” where he announced the new mandate. “We in New York City have decided to use a pre-emptive strike to really do something bold to stop the further growth of Covid.”
The city will also require children ages 5 through 11, who recently became eligible to get vaccinated against the virus, to have vaccine proof for indoor dining, entertainment and fitness.
The private-sector vaccine requirement will affect about 184,000 businesses in the city, according to New York City Health Commissioner Dave Chokshi. Mr. de Blasio said the mandate will apply to employees working in person.

Is This Legal?
Mr. de Blasio says he is confident the city’s new mandate would survive any legal challenges “because it’s universal.”
I expect a challenge that will ultimately get to the Supreme Court, but no one can say for sure.
Biden's OSHA Mandate Shot Down
On November 4, the White House Fact Sheet announced Details of Two Major Vaccination Policies
First, the Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is announcing the details of a requirement for employers with 100 or more employees to ensure each of their workers is fully vaccinated or tests for COVID-19 on at least a weekly basis. The OSHA rule will also require that these employers provide paid-time for employees to get vaccinated, and ensure all unvaccinated workers wear a face mask in the workplace. OSHA has a strong 50-year record of requiring employers to take common sense actions to prevent workers from getting sick or injured on the job. This rule will cover 84 million employees.
Second, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) at the Department of Health and Human Services is announcing the details of its requirement that health care workers at facilities participating in Medicare and Medicaid are fully vaccinated. The rule applies to more than 17 million workers at approximately 76,000 health care facilities, including hospitals and long-term care facilities.
Three Point Synopsis
  1. There are no tests or vaccination requirements for illegal immigrants because "they’re not intending to stay here for a lengthy period of time."
  2. 84 million US citizens must be fully vaccinated or have weekly tests for COVID-19.
  3. Point 2 is selective. It only applies to businesses of 100 or more people.
The 5th circuit appeals court blasted the policy for numerous reasons.
Summation of Key Terms Used by the Court
  • "Fatally flawed"
  • "One-size-fits-all sledgehammer"
  • The "one-size-fits-all Mandate" is simultaneously overinclusive and "underinclusive"
  • "Immense complexity"
  • "It regulates noneconomic inactivity that falls squarely within the States’ police power"
  • "True purpose is not to enhance workplace safety, but instead to ramp up vaccine uptake by any means necessary."
Biden Doubles Down on Vaccine Mandate With Another Circuit Court
Did that stop Biden?
Of course not. Due to a number of state challenges to the policy the cases were consolidated and moved to the 6th circuit court of appeals.
Biden could have and should have backed down. Instead, Biden Doubles Down on Vaccine Mandate With Another Circuit Court.
What About New York City?
De Blasio's requirement is "universal”. He hopes to avoid the issue of being simultaneously overinclusive and "underinclusive"
Another stumbling block for Biden was he usurped powers that belong to states.
"It regulates noneconomic inactivity that falls squarely within the States’ police power," ruled the 5th Appellate Court.

d to ramp up vaccine uptake by any means necessary."​

Overreaction Stupidity?
This one is much easier. Yes.
  • It will kill family dining for sure.
  • It will add to worker shortages.
  • Vaccinations requirements for 5-year-olds add unnecessary risk.
  • Politically, it will be extremely unpopular.
  • It's another dubious state intrusion.
  • The mandate comes right before Eric Adams takes over as Mayor on January 1.
If Adams has any common sense, he will blast de Blasio and announce he rescind the order as soon as he is in office.
Does the timing of the announcement suggests Adams is on board?
We will find out soon enough.
South Park On New Covid Variant

The South Park video starts out slow, but stick with it. Then play the Australia video below.
Chilling Lockups in Australia
Unfortunately, things in Australia are pretty much like that South Park episode.
Australia is now locking up people for as long as two weeks just on the suspicion of Covid.

There is no trial, no way to protest. The police come and grab you if you were in contact with anyone having Covid and they put you in Covid internment camps.

Please watch the videos, first South Park, then Australia. It's very chilling.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

New York City Mandates Vaccinations, Please Be Ready With Your Vaccine Card​

Mayor Bill de Blasio announces a new ‘first in the nation’ requirement that goes into effect later this month.

In a case sure to be challenged in court, New York City Sets Covid-19 Vaccine Mandate for Private-Sector Workers.

Is This Legal?
Mr. de Blasio says he is confident the city’s new mandate would survive any legal challenges “because it’s universal.”
I expect a challenge that will ultimately get to the Supreme Court, but no one can say for sure.
Biden's OSHA Mandate Shot Down
On November 4, the White House Fact Sheet announced Details of Two Major Vaccination Policies

Three Point Synopsis
  1. There are no tests or vaccination requirements for illegal immigrants because "they’re not intending to stay here for a lengthy period of time."
  2. 84 million US citizens must be fully vaccinated or have weekly tests for COVID-19.
  3. Point 2 is selective. It only applies to businesses of 100 or more people.
The 5th circuit appeals court blasted the policy for numerous reasons.
Summation of Key Terms Used by the Court
  • "Fatally flawed"
  • "One-size-fits-all sledgehammer"
  • The "one-size-fits-all Mandate" is simultaneously overinclusive and "underinclusive"
  • "Immense complexity"
  • "It regulates noneconomic inactivity that falls squarely within the States’ police power"
  • "True purpose is not to enhance workplace safety, but instead to ramp up vaccine uptake by any means necessary."
Biden Doubles Down on Vaccine Mandate With Another Circuit Court
Did that stop Biden?
Of course not. Due to a number of state challenges to the policy the cases were consolidated and moved to the 6th circuit court of appeals.
Biden could have and should have backed down. Instead, Biden Doubles Down on Vaccine Mandate With Another Circuit Court.
What About New York City?
De Blasio's requirement is "universal”. He hopes to avoid the issue of being simultaneously overinclusive and "underinclusive"
Another stumbling block for Biden was he usurped powers that belong to states.
"It regulates noneconomic inactivity that falls squarely within the States’ police power," ruled the 5th Appellate Court.

d to ramp up vaccine uptake by any means necessary."​

Overreaction Stupidity?
This one is much easier. Yes.
  • It will kill family dining for sure.
  • It will add to worker shortages.
  • Vaccinations requirements for 5-year-olds add unnecessary risk.
  • Politically, it will be extremely unpopular.
  • It's another dubious state intrusion.
  • The mandate comes right before Eric Adams takes over as Mayor on January 1.
If Adams has any common sense, he will blast de Blasio and announce he rescind the order as soon as he is in office.
Does the timing of the announcement suggests Adams is on board?
We will find out soon enough.
South Park On New Covid Variant

The South Park video starts out slow, but stick with it. Then play the Australia video below.
Chilling Lockups in Australia
Unfortunately, things in Australia are pretty much like that South Park episode.
Australia is now locking up people for as long as two weeks just on the suspicion of Covid.

There is no trial, no way to protest. The police come and grab you if you were in contact with anyone having Covid and they put you in Covid internment camps.

Please watch the videos, first South Park, then Australia. It's very chilling.
I would hope this utter bullshit from our 'leaders' would come under the 'the people need to be shown' category, correct? Surely there's a reason we, who think of ourselves as patriots, are standing pat and allowing this crap to be invoked against the people

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Do you know if this is the same version Glenn Beck has?

There’s a lot redacted in this version

I’ll read cover to cover but didn’t want to give Beck my email for his ongoing spamifixation projects

I don't know Ensoniq, it's all I could dig up.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I’ll try to get the Beck version and post it

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Click at your own risk. These people are nuts. COVID Xmas celebrating masks etc. I couldn’t even make it through but my curiosity forced me to peek

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
1638956798921.png

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The Establishment seems to be getting a big dose of fuck you and they're chucking a tantrum.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Hey, that's coincidence. Powerful people would never try to hurt us. Don't be a conspiracy theorist. All those billionaires who talked about the need for population reduction, and who are heavily invested in vaccines and vaccine passports have absolutely nothing to do with this. It's just a coincidence because conspiracies can't possibly be real. Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab, and the Rockefeller Foundation care about helping the children.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Makes sense. Now lets look at demographics & the income of those reproducing. Those on public dole, those who are here illegally and also bring brought in from 3rd world countries vs. those that work for a living and pay their own way.

In the end they are getting their stated goal. Population reduction. How they reach it does not matter.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Click at your own risk. These people are nuts. COVID Xmas celebrating masks etc. I couldn’t even make it through but my curiosity forced me to peek

Jimmy wearing “blackface?”

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
BCt-22449.jpg

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
An excerpt from Robert F. Kennedy's newest book....

II: KILLING HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE

Most of my fellow Democrats understand that Dr. Fauci led an effort to deliberately derail America’s access to lifesaving drugs and medicines that might have saved hundreds of thousands of lives and dramatically shortened the pandemic. There is no other aspect of the COVID crisis that more clearly reveals the malicious intentions of a powerful vaccine cartel—led by Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates—to prolong the pandemic and amplify its mortal effects in order to promote their mischievous inoculations.

From the outset, hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and other therapeutics posed an existential threat to Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates’ $48 billion COVID vaccine project, and particularly to their vanity drug remdesivir, in which Gates has a large stake.1 Under federal law, new vaccines and medicines cannot quality for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) if any existing FDA-approved drug proves effective against the same malady:

For FDA to issue an EUA (emergency use authorization), there must be no adequate, approved, and available alternative to the candidate product for diagnosing, preventing, or treating the disease or condition. . . .2

Thus, if any FDA-approved drug like hydroxychloroquine (or ivermectin) proved effective against COVID, pharmaceutical companies would no longer be legally allowed to fast-track their billion-dollar vaccines to market under Emergency Use Authorization. Instead, vaccines would have to endure the years-long delays that have always accompanied methodical safety and efficacy testing, and that would mean less profits, more uncertainty, longer runways to market, and a disappointing end to the lucrative COVID-19 vaccine gold rush. Dr. Fauci has invested $6 billion in taxpayer lucre in the Moderna vaccine alone.3 His agency is co-owner4 of the patent and stands to collect a fortune in royalties. At least four of Fauci’s hand-picked deputies are in line to collect royalties of $150,000/year based on Moderna’s success, and that’s on top of the salaries already paid by the American public.5,6

So there was good reason that very powerful potentates of the medical cartel were already targeting HCQ long before President Trump began his infamous romance with the malaria remedy. President Trump’s endorsement of HCQ on March 19, 20207 hyper-politicized the debate and gave Dr. Fauci’s defamation campaign against HCQ a soft landing among Democrats and the media. Trump’s critics relegated any further claims of HCQ efficacy to the same anti-science waste bin as Trump’s notorious recommendation for bleach to cure COVID and his denial of climate change. But HCQ had a long history of safe medical use that got lost in the politics and propaganda.

Kennedy Jr., Robert F. . The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health (Children’s Health Defense) (pp. 84-86). Skyhorse. Kindle Edition.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
One more excerpt....

HCQ Before Dr. Fauci’s Smear Campaign

Dr. Fauci’s challenge—to prove that HCQ is dangerous—was daunting because hydroxychloroquine is a 65-year-old formula that regulators around the globe long ago approved as both safe and effective against a variety of illnesses. HCQ is an analog of the quinine found in the bark of the cinchona tree that George Washington used to protect his troops from malaria. For decades, WHO has listed HCQ as an “essential medicine,” proven effective against a long list of ailments.8 It is a generally benign prescription medicine, far safer—according to the manufacturer’s package inserts9—than many popular over-the-counter drugs.

Generations have used HCQ billions of times throughout the world, practically without restriction. During my many childhood trips to Africa, I took HCQ daily as a preventive against malaria, a ritual that millions of other African visitors and residents embrace. Long use has thoroughly established HCQ’s safety and efficacy such that most African countries authorize HCQ as an over-the-counter medication. Africans call the drug “Sunday-Sunday”10 because millions of them take it religiously, once a week, as a malaria prophylaxis. It’s probably not a coincidence that these nations enjoyed some of the world’s lowest mortality rates from COVID. HCQ is the #1 most used medication in India, the second-most populous nation on the planet, with 1.3 billion people. Prior to the COVID pandemic, HCQ and its progenitor, chloroquine (CQ), were freely available over the counter in most of the world, including France, Canada, Iran, Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, and many other countries.

In the United States, the FDA has approved HCQ without limitation for 65 years, meaning that physicians can prescribe it for any off-label use. CDC’s information sheet deems hydroxychloroquine safe for pregnant women, breastfeeding women, children, infants, elderly and immune-compromised patients and healthy persons of all ages.11 The CDC sets no limits on the lengthy and indefinite use of hydroxychloroquine for the prevention of malaria. Many people in Africa and India take it for a lifetime. Since its recommended protocol as a remedy for COVID requires only one week’s use, Dr. Fauci’s sudden revelation that the drug is dangerous was specious at best.

According to Dr. Peter McCullough, “To date, there has not been a single credible report that the medication increases the risk of death in COVID-19 patients when prescribed by competent physicians who understand its safety profile.”12

Kennedy Jr., Robert F. . The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health (Children’s Health Defense) (pp. 86-87). Skyhorse. Kindle Edition.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
This Fauci dude’s death count may rival Hitlers before its all said and done

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Wifey's hospital is pulling National Guard troops to fill staff shortages caused by employees leaving in droves to better paying travel gigs. If I was an employer that lost a NG employee due to this call up I would be furious.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Doctors: UK Faces Up to 300,000 New Heart Condition Cases – Due to ‘Post-Pandemic Stress Disorder’

Senior doctors in London say Britain faces a time-bomb of up to 300,000 new patients with heart conditions – which they attribute to “post-pandemic stress disorder”.

“I’ve seen a big increase in thrombotic-related vascular conditions in my practice. Far younger patients are being admitted and requiring surgical and medical intervention than prior to the pandemic,” said senior vascular surgeon Tahir Hussain, who works at Northwick Park Hospital, a major National Health Service (NHS) general hospital managed by the London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust.

“I believe many of these cases are a direct result of the increased stress and anxiety levels caused from the effects of PPSD,” he added, abbreviating “post-pandemic stress disorder” in the same way post-traumatic stress disorder is abbreviated.

“We also have evidence that some patients have died at home from conditions such as pulmonary embolism and myocardial infarction. I believe this is related to many people self-isolating at home with no contact with the outside world and dying without getting the help they needed,” he told the Evening Standard.

https://www.cracknewz.com/2021/10/mcadams-desperate-biden-administration.html

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Doctors: UK Faces Up to 300,000 New Heart Condition Cases – Due to ‘Post-Pandemic Stress Disorder’

Senior doctors in London say Britain faces a time-bomb of up to 300,000 new patients with heart conditions – which they attribute to “post-pandemic stress disorder”.

“I’ve seen a big increase in thrombotic-related vascular conditions in my practice. Far younger patients are being admitted and requiring surgical and medical intervention than prior to the pandemic,” said senior vascular surgeon Tahir Hussain, who works at Northwick Park Hospital, a major National Health Service (NHS) general hospital managed by the London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust.

“I believe many of these cases are a direct result of the increased stress and anxiety levels caused from the effects of PPSD,” he added, abbreviating “post-pandemic stress disorder” in the same way post-traumatic stress disorder is abbreviated.

“We also have evidence that some patients have died at home from conditions such as pulmonary embolism and myocardial infarction. I believe this is related to many people self-isolating at home with no contact with the outside world and dying without getting the help they needed,” he told the Evening Standard.

https://www.cracknewz.com/2021/10/mcadams-desperate-biden-administration.html
It seems that cracknewz has been smoking a bit too much crack. At least somebody has but I know it ain't me!!

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
F0-B99-B49-7-A4-E-447-B-9868-95-DBF66905-C3.jpg

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Another excerpt from Robert Kennedy's book, The Real Anthony Fauci....

How War Games Became Instruments for Imposing Obedience

Dark Winter, Atlantic Storm, and Global Mercury were only three of over a dozen Germ Games staged by military, medical, and intelligence planners leading up to COVID-19. Each of these Kafkaesque exercises became uncanny predictors of a dystopian age that pandemic planners dubbed the “New Normal.” The consistent feature is an affinity among their simulation designers for militarizing medicine and introducing centralized autocratic governance.

Each rehearsal ends with the same grim punchline: the global pandemic is an excuse to justify the imposition of tyranny and coerced vaccination. The repetition of these exercises suggests that they serve as a kind of rehearsal or training drill for an underlying agenda to coordinate the global dismantlement of democratic governance.

Military intelligence analysts first introduced scenario planning, as a strategic device during World War II. RAND’s iconic military planner, Herman Kahn, used sophisticated war game simulations to model nuclear engagement strategies in the Cold War era.149 Working for Royal Dutch/Shell, futurologists Pierre Wack and Peter Schwartz of the Global Business Network (GBN) pioneered scenario-planning simulations as a strategic device for their corporate clients in the 1970s and 1980s.150 By the millennium, simulations had evolved into an indispensable vehicle for military policy makers, intelligence agency planners, public health technocrats, and the petroleum and pharmaceutical multinationals for reinforcing prescribed responses that allow predictable and rigid control of the outcomes of future crises.

After 9/11, the rising biosecurity cartel adopted simulations as signaling mechanisms for choreographing lockstep response among corporate, political, and military technocrats charged with managing global exigencies. Scenario planning became an indispensable device for multiple power centers to coordinate complex strategies for simultaneously imposing coercive controls upon democratic societies across the globe.

Virtually all of the scenario planning for pandemics employ technical assumptions and strategies familiar to anyone who has read the CIA’s notorious psychological warfare manuals for shattering indigenous societies, obliterating traditional economics and social bonds, for using imposed isolation and the demolition of traditional economies to crush resistance, to foster chaos, demoralization, dependence and fear, and for imposing centralized and autocratic governance.151

In particular, the exercises incorporate psyop techniques gleaned from the notorious “Milgram Obedience Experiments.” In those 1960s exercises, Yale social psychology professor Dr. Stanley Milgram was able to show that researchers could formulaically manipulate “ordinary citizens” from all walks of life to violate their own conscience and commit atrocities, so long as an authority figure (a doctor in a white lab coat) ordered them to do so. The subjects believed they were torturing fellow volunteers, by electrocution, out of sight in an adjacent room. As a doctor instructed them to rev up the juice, the recruits could hear the nightmarish screaming of actors pretending to be suffering electrocution and their pleadings for mercy. Of Milgram’s forty subjects, some 65 percent administered the full-bore 450-volt shocks they had been told were potentially fatal. Milgram describes his experiments as proof that “obedience to authority” trumps morality and conscience:

Stark authority was pitted against the subjects’ strongest moral imperatives against hurting others, and, with the subjects’ ears ringing with the screams of the victims, authority won more often than not. The extreme willingness of adults to go to almost any lengths on the command of an authority constitutes the chief finding of the study.152

In his book A Question of Torture: CIA Interrogation, from the Cold War to the War on Terror, University of Wisconsin historian Alfred W. McCoy suggests that the Yale obedience experiments were funded by the CIA as part of MKUltra’s studies on the control of human behavior.153 During that time, the CIA funneled money through various federal agencies to fund 185 independent researchers to perform sinister behavioral manipulation studies at universities across North America.154 Milgram first proposed his obedience research in a 1960 solicitation to the Group Psychology Branch of the Office of Naval Research (ONR), a key conduit for the CIA's MKULTRA mind control experiments. The dean who hired Milgram later as a professor at City University of New York was a former deputy director of ONR. Milgram’s Yale mentor was Irving L. Janis, who wrote the seminal Air Force study of Soviet mind-control and hypnosis for the Rand Corporation. Milgram’s other connections to the CIA’s Psychological Warfare program are too numerous to mention here.

In an equally important revelation, the CIA mind-control experiments identified social isolation as the primary protocol for controlling societal and individual behavior: “In 1960, one of the agency’s most active contractors, Lawrence Hinkle of Cornell, confirmed the significance of [social isolation] . . . for the CIA mind-control effort . . . in light of the neurological literature, the most promising of all known techniques.”155

The CIA’s research found that “the effect of isolation on the brain function [on an individual] is much like that which occurs if he is beaten, starved, or deprived of sleep.”156

Social isolation affects organic brain development, and the human body, length of life, cardiovascular health, and so on. Social isolation doubles the risk of death in Blacks while increasing the risk of early death in Caucasians by 60–84 percent, while other studies show that it is safer to smoke fifteen cigarettes a day—or be an alcoholic—than to be socially isolated:

Meta-analysis co-authored by Julianne Holt-Lunstad, PhD, a professor of psychology and neuroscience at Brigham Young University, [found that] lack of social connection heightens health risks as much as smoking 15 cigarettes a day or having alcohol use disorder. [Holt-Lunstad] also found that social isolation is twice as harmful to physical and mental health as obesity. . . . “There is robust evidence that social isolation significantly increases risk for premature mortality, and the magnitude of the risk exceeds that of many leading health indicators.”157

NIH’s collaboration with the CIA in these odious torture, obedience, and brainwashing experiments heaps additional ignominy on the agency. During the 1950s, NIH scientist Dr. Maitland Baldwin conducted social isolation experiments on monkeys and humans at NIH headquarters and CIA safehouses. MKUltra’s experiments used “expendables”—people whose deaths or disappearances would go unnoticed— including “a rather gruesome experiment” in which Baldwin had subjected a soldier to forty hours of isolation, causing him to go insane and to kick apart the box in which Maitland imprisoned him. Maitland, who told his “Operation Artichoke” case officer that isolating subjects for over forty hours could cause “irreparable damage” and perhaps be “terminal,” nevertheless agreed to go forward if the agency could provide cover and subjects.158

The various scenario-planning simulations provided a unique forum to convene key decision makers, and to introduce, and then to sanction, with authoritative voices, previously unspeakable conduct that violated democratic and ethical norms. That conduct included the forced isolation and quarantine of entire populations, including the healthy; censoring free speech; violating privacy with track and trace surveillance systems; trampling property rights and religious freedoms; and obliterating traditional economies via nationwide business lockdowns, enforced masking, coercive medical interventions, and other assaults on human rights, civil rights, constitutions, and democracies. With each new simulation, the staccato repetition of the message by “trusted experts”—doctors in lab coats and authoritative collectives like Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, Sen. Sam Nunn, WHO Director-General Gro Harlem Brundtland, and Sen. Tom Daschle—reinforced the lesson that censorship, isolation, the militarization of medicine, totalitarian controls, and coercive vaccine mandates are the only appropriate response to pandemics. Scenario planning, in other words, is a potent brainwashing technique for creating and fortifying anti-democratic orthodoxies among key political leaders, the press, and the technocracy, and preparing the nation to tolerate a coup d’état against its Constitution without resistance.

Kennedy Jr., Robert F. . The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health (Children’s Health Defense) (pp. 838-843). Skyhorse. Kindle Edition.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Almost all of those pilots are listed as Captains. My guess is most of them are old and retired a long time ago. Another clue, some of those airlines listed no longer exist.

And another guess by me, they probably missed those 7 pilots in previous issues of the magazine. So someone could look up magazines from 2019 and 2020 to see the list of dead pilots and compare.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah it makes sense.
only one pilot died of old age in 2019.
only six pilots died of old age in 2020.
and suddenly over 100 pilots died of old age in 2021.
Totally plausible.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score