• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Oh
My
I
Caught
Rona
Once
Needled

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
TBt-1834.jpg

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
A Cautionary Message From Vaccine Advocates w/ Dr. Aditi Bhargava, Kyle Warner, And Brianne Dressen (2:39:20)

Published on Nov 24, 2021 by Aubrey Marcus​
Are we getting all the information necessary to make informed decisions about vaccination? Molecular Biologist Dr. Aditi Bhargava, the director of laboratory research at UCSF develops mRNA technology, the same technology used in covid vaccines. We are also joined by two individuals who have been injured by the vaccine, professional mountain biker Kyle Warner and Brianne Dressen who is a school teacher from Utah. In this profoundly illuminating and unifying podcast, we agree that everybody is simply doing what they think is best for themselves and society based on the information they have. An issue arises when we all operate with different information, which makes it difficult to make sense of this complicated issue.​
Find Out More At React19.org​
Time Stamps:​
00:00- Intro​
2:36- Exposing Scientific Loopholes​
14:07- Technical term for preventing infection​
18:54- The claim that the science is clear​
29:24- Mechanisms of action​
50:46- Brianne's story​
1:00:27- Kyle's story​
1:14:13- Confirmation bias​
1:20:58- Lack of listening​
1:31:19- Stories of injured people​
1:39:04- Social psychodynamics/risk assessment/lockdown effects​
1:46:46- Confidence in truth emerging?​
1:57:09- Danger of vaccination causing evolutionary pressure​
2:06:39- Where the mistrust starts to develop​
2:17:12- Recommendations for people listening​
2:30:48- The importance of speaking up​
2:34:56- The future of science is at stake​

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
"We Got Them. Fact Check This!" Attorney Thomas Renz - All new whistleblower information

Attorney Thomas Renz Releases Stunning Data from Never Before Seen Vaccine Injury/Death Tracking System

Thanks to a Whistleblower that came forth to Attorney Thomas Renz, the public is now seeing, for the first time ever, hard data from the largest database available in the U.S. to study the COVID-19 impact including deaths & injuries; The CMS Medicare Tracking System.

During an extraordinary speech at Clay Clark’s ReAwaken America Tour, Attorney Thomas Renz shocked the crowd of thousands in attendance and millions watching via livestream as he revealed:

That data from the Medicare Tracking System reveals that 19,400 people less than 80 years old have died within 14 days of receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine.

In addition, 28,065 people have died that are over the age of 80 within 14 days of receiving the Covid-19 vaccine.

The Total number of American Citizens that died within 14 days of receiving the COVID-19 vaccine is 48,465 according to hard data revealed in the Medicare Tracking System.

Much much more revealed.

https://rumble.com/vn533h-we-got-th...ey-thomas-renz-all-new-whistleblower-inf.html

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
"We Got Them. Fact Check This!" Attorney Thomas Renz - All new whistleblower information

Attorney Thomas Renz Releases Stunning Data from Never Before Seen Vaccine Injury/Death Tracking System

Thanks to a Whistleblower that came forth to Attorney Thomas Renz, the public is now seeing, for the first time ever, hard data from the largest database available in the U.S. to study the COVID-19 impact including deaths & injuries; The CMS Medicare Tracking System.

During an extraordinary speech at Clay Clark’s ReAwaken America Tour, Attorney Thomas Renz shocked the crowd of thousands in attendance and millions watching via livestream as he revealed:

That data from the Medicare Tracking System reveals that 19,400 people less than 80 years old have died within 14 days of receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine.

In addition, 28,065 people have died that are over the age of 80 within 14 days of receiving the Covid-19 vaccine.

The Total number of American Citizens that died within 14 days of receiving the COVID-19 vaccine is 48,465 according to hard data revealed in the Medicare Tracking System.

Much much more revealed.

https://rumble.com/vn533h-we-got-th...ey-thomas-renz-all-new-whistleblower-inf.html

This guy is great. I’ve heard him before and can’t wait to see him drag some people into court

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Without knowing how many of those people would have died anyway without the shot, this info is meaningless. Just a quick look at stats from a couple of years ago, there were 13 million people in USA 80 and over, and about 1.3 million die in a year. That's 50,000 80-and-over deaths every 14 day period before covid was around. That's not all the data that's needed, but enough to question if the shots were significant in the death count.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Without knowing how many of those people would have died anyway without the shot, this info is meaningless.
Oh they know. They don't want it known by the Gen Pop.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Without knowing how many of those people would have died anyway without the shot, this info is meaningless. Just a quick look at stats from a couple of years ago, there were 13 million people in USA 80 and over, and about 1.3 million die in a year. That's 50,000 80-and-over deaths every 14 day period before covid was around. That's not all the data that's needed, but enough to question if the shots were significant in the death count.
Another post like that and you will go to the I had a thought jail. Just follow the science they manipulate and are yelling at the top of their lungs.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-12-13 at 8.33.10 PM.png

madhu

Site Supporter
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hospitals still euthanizing people...

View attachment 236753
Nurse practitioners are running the show in ICU, where even well trained doctors find it overwhelming becuase of the severity and complexity of the medical problems. Most of the ICU in rural and smaller cities in America are fraud and with COVID just want to bill for services and receiving government welfare

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Doctor's Orders (1:08:25)
Published on December 10, 2021 by DefendingTheRepublic.org​

Dr. Malone: Before You Inject Your Child (4 min 32 sec):
Published on December 13, 2021 by DefendingTheRepublic.org​

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Theo Fleury? As in Flames great Theoren Fleury? Dude was magic on an ice pond...*AND* has some political chops?!?

...ah, he's a motivational speaker now. Kewl, good for him.

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
I got it right now, day 8 and on the downslope from peak illness. I had what I thought was a head cold and mild sore throat last week starting Monday and it just hung around all week. Saturday and Sunday days 6 & 7 I'll admit I was feeling pretty rough like I had the flu. Called into work Monday and HR told me to get covid tested. I got a home test from the pharmacy and tested positive.

So I'm off work for the rest of the week but I am definitely on my way past this. I feel fine most of the time with occasional waves of feeling sick that don't last very long. Never really got much of a cough.

Don't need no stinkin' jab.

:meditation:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I got it right now, day 8 and on the downslope from peak illness. I had what I thought was a head cold and mild sore throat last week starting Monday and it just hung around all week. Saturday and Sunday days 6 & 7 I'll admit I was feeling pretty rough like I had the flu. Called into work Monday and HR told me to get covid tested. I got a home test from the pharmacy and tested positive.

So I'm off work for the rest of the week but I am definitely on my way past this. I feel fine most of the time with occasional waves of feeling sick that don't last very long. Never really got much of a cough.

More power to you!
Now you can claim "natural immunity" uh... "legally"...
Curious = what did you take as "prevention" and as "treatment", if in fact you did either?
Did you monitor your "blood oxygen levels"?

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
More power to you!
Now you can claim "natural immunity" uh... "legally"...
Curious = what did you take as "prevention" and as "treatment", if in fact you did either?
Did you monitor your "blood oxygen levels"?
I take 2000 mg vitamin c with rose hips and other vitamins every day. I don't do anything different because of covid.

When I got to feeling sick I take 2000 mg C every 6 hours. I also spend 45 minutes a day in my infrared sauna set to 140 degrees F. I've been drinking lots of water and tonic water to stay hydrated. I never developed much of a cough so a few deep breaths a few times a day keeps my lungs clear. I never felt short of breath and wouldn't know how to monitor blood oxygen even if I wanted to.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Glad to hear you are on the mend, Irons.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
One of the books Dr. McCullough mentioned in the Joe Rogan interview:

COVID-19 AND THE GLOBAL PREDATORS: WE ARE THE PREY
by Peter R Breggin MD Ginger Ross Breggin

DEDICATION
We dedicate our book to those courageous physicians who have defied their medical and scientific establishments, their governments, and other powerful authorities by offering patients inexpensive, safe, effective, and lifesaving treatments for COVID-19 and who have dared to speak out against ill-advised public health measures which have caused more misery and death than the pandemic itself.

We further dedicate this book to three exemplars of these honorable physicians:
  • Peter A. McCullough MD, MPH
  • Elizabeth Lee Vliet MD
  • Vladimir “Zev” Zelenko MD

Breggin, Peter Roger; Breggin, Ginger. COVID-19 and the Global Predators (p. 5). Lake Edge Press. Kindle Edition.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
pulse oximeters at Walmart starting at $6... place on fingertip, push the start button...

pulse oximeters walmart.jpg

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Amen, horse paste, vitamin D, and Zinc along with a couple smoking hot red headed female persuasion types in a hot tub in the middle of the UP works from what I understand.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Benadryl helped with old injury inflammation.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

First members of military are discharged for refusing COVID vaccine​

BY ELEANOR WATSON
DECEMBER 14, 2021 / 7:38 AM / CBS NEWS
The Air Force has discharged 27 service members for refusing to receive a COVID vaccine, marking the first service members to be involuntarily discharged for balking the rule.

A spokesperson for the Air Force said the 27 active duty members discharged received counseling about the vaccines, and when they still refused, commanders made the decision to discharge them for refusing to comply with the Pentagon's vaccine rule, a lawful order.
All 27 have been in the Air Force for less than six years and may have had additional reasons for their discharge but refusal to get a COVID vaccine was one of the reasons for the discharge.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
refusal to get a COVID vaccine was one of the reasons for the discharge.
COVID is also on the death certificates of everyone who has died in the past two years too

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Found online

Looks like real scientists just CURED COVID.

Due to his earlier research with colleagues at UF, Ostrov already knew diphenhydramine was potentially effective against the SARS-CoV-2 virus. The latest discovery has its roots in a routine meeting of scientists with the Global Virus Network’s COVID-19 task force. One researcher presented unpublished data on federally approved compounds that inhibit SARS-CoV-2 activity, including lactoferrin.
Like diphenhydramine, lactoferrin is available without a prescription. Ostrov thought about pairing it with diphenhydramine and ran with the idea. In lab tests on human and monkey cells, the combination was particularly potent: Individually, the two compounds each inhibited SARS-CoV-2 virus replication by about 30%. Together, they reduced virus replication by 99%.
99% reduced replication. Your natural immune system can handle the leftovers (If you still have the immune system that God gave you and not the new one that the clot-shot reprograms yours to.)
Let that sink in. 99% Antihistamine + Milk Protein
Link to the scientific paper published in the Journal; Pathogens

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
back to full disregard for as many mask requirements as i can...

one full month of pissing on my cheerios and telling me it's raining

and my cu is on board, my local grocer on board...

and that karen who attacked me is still running my local cu, i saw her the other day, two days before the newest mandate takes effect, today...anyways, her face looks like a rough-terrain road map

...so phony, as is this latest calamity

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
To simplify Benadryl. Will posted this when I was sick. It helped the inflammation in my shoulder.

1639651061365.png