• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1639661824137.png

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1471114697038565383?s=20

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
View attachment 237063
https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1471114697038565383?s=20

I think the Wuhan lab was the point of origin but I don’t think it was an accidental leak

Azure and Fauci orchestrated it according to this video (this guy - David Martin - has a multi decade history of Fauci trying to mass release his aids vaccine and pulls no punches in this video.)

It’s 30 minutes but works well at 1.25 and really is one you don’t want to miss

His explanation is the best I’ve heard and rings highly credible and he’s going to do something about it

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7ZxwIIE9bVQI/

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Found online

Looks like real scientists just CURED COVID.

99% reduced replication. Your natural immune system can handle the leftovers (If you still have the immune system that God gave you and not the new one that the clot-shot reprograms yours to.)
Let that sink in. 99% Antihistamine + Milk Protein
Link to the scientific paper published in the Journal; Pathogens
Interesting, though I would caution that without dosage disclosures the information is questionable. Many drugs can show positive effects at lower viral spread with the body, yet they're often tested at dosages too high to be tolerated by the human renal system. Afterall...what good is curing a mild boohoo flu case...if your liver and kidneys are trashed.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Dr. Peter McCullough on the Joe Rogan show says Moderna made the Covid vaccine long before Covid & that the pandemic was a premeditated & concerted scheme by govt. & medical entities to then force vaccinations as the solution.

Here's the full show. Dr. Peter McCullough has his own Rumble channel now since YouTube removed all his videos from his YouTube channel.

Covid/vaccine discussion: Dr. Peter McCullough with Joe Rogan (2:47:24)
Published on December 14, 2021 by Peter McCullough, MD​

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I’ve got my eye on Biden ignoring the SCOTUS remain in Mexico ruling,

If he openly flouts a clear ruling that’s when I feel I don’t need to follow federal law anymore. I’m being patient waiting ken Paxton to finish reviewing it but seems clear to me

What court do you appeal to, to compel the executive?

Seems a bit of an undiscussed constitutional crisis

Sorry if slightly off topic. The court excoriated Brandon today see these two excerpts. It seems the black robes have had enough of the goobers

FF5A086E-FB43-4F50-A684-8224844EED6C.jpeg

B23F40AE-1E90-4F4C-8082-17D5D5446E22.jpeg

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 7.38.06 PM.png

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
It’s a new thing advermeming (tm)

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
CT211216.jpg

CT211216b.jpg

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
One NHLer(Evander Kane) was suspended 27 games for forging a vaccine card. Another NHLer(Tyler Bertuzzi) staunchly refuses to get vaccinated and is prohibited from travelling to Canada or LA to play games he is contracted to participate in.

Bertuzzi, btw takes heat DAILY from so called "fans" for not being vaccinated. The nerve of that guy to think he has the right to decide for himself what goes into his own body.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
These four lawyers are a hoot.

This link should start playing at approximately the 21:25 mark in the video. That's the point when Barnes entered the video. He talks about Bobby Kennedy Jr's book and how the AP was smearing it. This part is less than 4 minutes long and you can stop the video then as they move on to the Ghislaine Maxwell topic.

Sidebar with Gruler & Nierman - Viva & Barnes Live! (2:15:02)

Streamed live on Dec 15, 2021 by Viva Frei​

Last edited:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Clot shot also a cancer shot
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC8656165/

Rapid Progression of Angioimmunoblastic T Cell Lymphoma Following BNT162b2 mRNA Vaccine Booster Shot: A Case Report

fmed-08-798095-g0001.jpg

Figure 1

"Maximum-intensity-projection images of 18F-FDG PET/CT at baseline (8 Sept) and 22 days later (30 Sept), 8 days after BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine injection in right deltoid. 8 Sept: hypermetabolic lymph nodes mainly in the supra-clavicular, cervical, and left axillary regions; restricted gastro-intestinal hypermetabolic lesions. 30 Sept: Dramatic increase in nodal and gastro-intestinal hypermetabolic lesions. Asymmetrical metabolic progression in the cervical, supra-clavicular and axillary area, more pronounced on the right side."

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
YouTube will delete this video so watch or download before they do.

The link below should start at approximately the 20:55 mark.

The Ingraham Angle 12/17/21 - Fox News December 17th 2021 [FULL] <=== YouTube must have slapped the uploader because the uploader changed the video

so here's a link to the same content on Rumble. Drag it over to the 20:53 mark or so.

-----

excerpt:

Dr. Robert Malone: Omicron blows right through the vaccines and through the triple jab. Omicron is very, very infectious and the data are already in, both the double and the triple vaccination is not protecting you from Omicron. Now here's the good news: in your prior segment, you pointed out that this is more fearmongering on the part of the press. You're dead-on. The number of deaths from Omicron, worldwide, is less than ten to my last count. ... If you believe in a God, this looks an awful lot like a Christmas present. Omicron apparently, according to recent data from Hong Kong University, has shifted the targeting of where it infects, the Delta and prior variants were infecting your deep lung which we know from influenza is a great way to cause severe disease in humans, and it shifted to the upper airway, the bronchus, and we know from influenza when viruses do that, they're much less pathogenic and much more infectious. So the good news with Omicron is: very low disease, highly infectious, it looks an awful lot to the experienced vaccinologist like a live attenuated virus vaccine that you might design for purpose. It's going to elicit a strong mucosal immune response. This is about as good as we could possibly want right now, in terms of outcomes.
Laura Ingraham: So Dr. Malone, again, this is just news you're not going to see anywhere else on television today, tonight. You're saying what's happening with Omicron, from what we know now, is good news. And yet the media establishment, the political establishment, are freaking out to shut things down again. To do untold damage to children and communities. It's stunning to me.​
Dr. Robert Malone: I think they’re disappointed with the good news.​

Merry Christmas, people of the world!

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

How to read RFK Jr's book in 5 minutes​

This is a dense book. 450 pages long. Here are some methods for getting the gist of it in minutes.​

1639880497516.png

Steve Kirsch - Executive Director, Vaccine Safety Research Foundation (vacsafety.org)

1639880413470.png

Yup, I know… It’s a long, dense book full of facts and evidence.
Methods to get the gist of the book quickly:
  1. Read this review. My favorite paragraph:
    In 1984 when Fauci took over NIAID, 11.8% of Americans had a chronic disease, and now it is 54%. It was his job to research and discover why autism, allergies and many other diseases were increasing and eliminate the toxins causing it. Instead of acting as a true public health agency he used it to develop and sell pharmaceutical products.
  2. Open the book to a random page and start reading. Then realize there are ~450 other pages with stories of corruption just as bad as the one you just randomly selected.
  3. Or just take my word for it: The book shows that Fauci is a really bad guy who has done a lot of bad stuff and he should be immediately fired. It also shows a completely corrupt system that is allowing dangerous drugs to be approved. We need to all stand up and oppose what is going on. The system is badly broken and corrupt and needs to be fixed ASAP.
I haven’t read the entire book, but I have read sections and everything I have read so far aligns with the facts I know.
It’s a devastating book, filled with details that few people knew about until now.
For example, I knew about Tess Lawrie’s call with Andrew Hill and knew it was recorded, but I never got a copy. So to see the line-by-line transcript… that was truly stunning. It aligned 100% with what I had heard about the call.
The book is an amazing accomplishment and I can’t figure out how Bobby had the time to write it because he’s so busy. I’m very proud to be one of his friends. He’s just a great guy with a heart of gold and one of the most amazing people I’ve ever met.

President Biden does not want you to read this book. That is precisely the best reason you must take the time to read as much of it as you can.​

Finally, remember President Biden put RFK Jr. on the “Disinformation Dozen” list at #2. He does not want you to read his book. And that is precisely why it is so urgent and important that you do so.
Also, your member of Congress doesn’t want you to read it either. None of them objected to putting Kennedy on the censorship list. So they support censorship of this important work.

The message from RFK going forward is simple: DO NOT COMPLY.​

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Robert F. Kennedy Releases Statement on Media’s Latest Hit Piece on his Organization’s Christmas Party

excerpt:

Robert F. Kennedy released the statement today.​

Politico and other news outlets have written near-identical stories regarding a recent holiday party at my home. The angle of these stories is that I required guests to be vaccinated in order to attend. I did not. Children’s Health Defense and I believe that every person has the right to make health decisions free from coercion, threats or force by governments, employers, and fellow citizens. I don’t always agree with the decisions of others, of course, but I always support their liberty to decide for themselves. I extend this respect to everyone including colleagues, friends, and family members. —Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Just bought on audible, it’s next up after the latest Harry Bosch

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
1639922382350.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
That's a one-minute "teaser" for the program. If you want, you can watch the full program (46 minutes) here:

It requires an Epoch Times account but you can get one for free.

Cross Roads with Joshua Philipp is a great show. I enjoy his reporting.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Perhaps more ominous even than A416 for those still foolish enough to reside in New York state, is the fact that the bill(A416) actually has it's roots going back to New York bill A6891...from April of 2015

1639924269622.png

New York State "representatives" HATE you and your freedoms...and want you following their communist doctrine or you'll be "legally" incarcerated. Run TF away...don't walk...run.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Perhaps more ominous even than A416 for those still foolish enough to reside in New York state, is the fact that the bill(A416) actually has it's roots going back to New York bill A6891...from April of 2015

View attachment 237526

New York State "representatives" HATE you and your freedoms...and want you following their communist doctrine or you'll be "legally" incarcerated. Run TF away...don't walk...run.
DYODD

1639926894320.png

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Itself an amendment to EO 13295 and later amended by soetoro on July of 2014.

To a huge extent, I don't care what the jaggovs in deecee do with their legalese bs. Keep an eye on it, but anyone paying attention can tell the snakes in the district of corruption don't give a shit about the rule of law. I get a whole bunch more concerned when .gov state drones in my own neighborhood begin channeling their inner communist.

At this point mindless federal regime fuckwits think they can do whatever they wish and people everywhere must simply yield and comply. Well I ain't doing that.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

Reports Surface of CDC Overcounting U.S. Vaccine Rates​

Posted on December 18, 2021 by Sundance
This is likely not surprising to many Americans; however, Bloomberg {LINK} and now Axios {LINK} are reporting that official U.S. CDC vaccination rates are considerably overstated.
COVID-vaccine-1.jpg
The issue stems from exceptionally high previous vaccination rates reported by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) that remained static despite the same CDC reporting that vaccines continued.
Common sense would ask: if vaccination rates were long-ago in the 99% range for age-groups the CDC reported, then how could the CDC continue assigning hundreds of thousands of new vaccinations into the group? Thus, downward revisions are now being made to reconcile the issue.
Anecdotally, this would align with several tangential datapoints which have always seemed to be in conflict with the preferred government narrative. Additionally, there’s also an obvious motive on behalf of the government to overinflate vaccination in order to generate peer pressure and the self-fulfilling prophecy needed to garner vaccine acceptance.

As now noted by Bloomberg:
[…] “CDC data show 240 million people with at least one shot, or about 72.5% of the population. But the agency says only 203 million are fully vaccinated, or 61.3%, an 11-percentage-point difference that is far larger than in other developed countries.
State and local officials say it’s improbable that 37 million Americans got one shot without completing their inoculations. Instead, they say, the government has regularly and incorrectly counted booster shots and second doses as first doses.” (more)

Perhaps this disparity reconciles why many people look quizzically at the high vaccine data while not finding any correlation to their own community, friends or family. Indeed, there has always been a disconnect between the number of people the government reports as having been vaccinated, when contrast against the open admissions of those who have not wanted to participate in this wide-scale vaccination program.
Not only does this disconnect appear visible in the U.S., but clear examples of the seemingly odd disconnect also surface in Australia where the government vaccine mandate is perhaps the most extreme.
Vaccine-Development-1.jpg
Vaccine hesitancy is not driven by pure opposition to vaccines in/of themselves; rather the commonsense hesitancy is driven by the reality of an mRNA vaccine potentially not being reversible if any long-term negative outcome was to eventually surface.
The unvaccinated population are essentially a real world control group, and in the interest of public disclosure, I am a member of that group.
Specific to the United States, we must also remember there is a large number, tens-of-millions of Americans, who have watched in real time how various institutions of government have been revealed to be corrupt. Never before, in recent memory, have so many people lost trust in government institutions as a result of sunlight upon them.
Institutions including the U.S. Dept of Justice, the FBI and the various intelligence agencies, as well as corporate media, the U.S. education network, and now the medical establishment -writ large- have seen stunning collapses in trust and credibility.
The impact of the collapse in trust of those institutions is going to reverberate for generations. The issue of whether anything resembling their prior credibility ever being achieved again is an open-ended question for the next several generations.
Watching the metastatic virus of corruption and corporate influence infect the institutions of government is also not a unique issue for the United States. Globally, one only has to glance around at the visible protests to see that trust in almost all government is now at its lowest point in memory. That reality only provides more reason to doubt the vaccination rates being reported by those same corporate/government institutions.
The “we are doing it for your health” talking point seems absolutely ridiculous when you contrast that claim against the harm caused by the COVID dictates. A solid argument can be made that the popular government deployed solution, totalitarian oppressions, has been far more detrimental than the virus itself.
Put all of that together with the visible anger amid the daily protests on almost every continent, and yeah, it makes sense to read that these vaccination rates are wildly over accounted by the government entities and institutions who have demanded them.
James Garrow, a spokesperson for the Philadelphia Department of Public Health, which has worked with the state to blend data sets for a more accurate view of vaccination trends, said “we don’t have any faith in the numbers on the CDC website, and we never refer to them.”
As Neil Oliver has stated frequently, “We are the many – they are the few.” And given that reality, there must be a great deal of fear amid a group of politicians that eventually they will be overwhelmed. Indeed, the need for control is a reaction to fear.
I am reminded of Poland in the mid 1980’s.
solidarity-movement-2020_10_01-01_52_18-UTC.jpg
melbourne-protests-2.jpg
vaccine-mandate-strong-1-e1637816895326.jpg

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Just saw this at the top of a web page while looking for an article. I'm skeered now!

Screenshot_20211219-120607~2.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
UPDATED:DEC 15, 2021

ORIGINAL:DEC 11, 2021

Before your child is injected, watch Dr. Robert Malone’s statement on child COVID vaccinations

Before you vaccinate your child, which is irreversible and potentially permanently damaging, find out why 15,000 physicians and medical scientists around the world signed a declaration publicly declaring that healthy children should NOT be vaccinated for COVID-19. On behalf of these MDs and PhDs, Dr. Robert Malone, who has devoted his career to vaccine development, provides parents a clear statement outlining the scientific facts behind this decision.

https://globalcovidsummit.org/news/live-stream-event-physicians-alerting-parents

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Robert Barnes on The Rich Dad Show. The COVID-related talk begins around the nine or ten minute mark (but it's all good!)

Crusader for the Constitution - Robert Kiyosaki, Kim Kiyosaki, @robert Barnes (40 min 48 sec):​
Published on Dec 15, 2021 by The Rich Dad Channel​

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
1639955275182.png

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Recap

Screen Shot 2021-12-19 at 8.14.07 PM.png

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I ran across this online today and thought it might be able to save someone some money.

If you buy any prescription drugs you may want to check this pharmacy out to see if it could save you any money. Basically, for a membership fee of $5 a month you get drugs at wholesale prices. You can check their prices for a month supply or save even more by buying a 3-month supply. And if I read it correctly, they give even better prices on larger quantities.

This pharmacy is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

Blueberry Pharmacy

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
How much money has that son of a bitch Fauci made off this "pandemic?"

This sure looks like a criminal enterprise.
Who knows how much he makes off his patents and kickbacks but his government salary alone is ridiculous. He makes more than even the President does.

"Dr. Anthony Fauci made $417,608 in 2019, the latest year for which federal salaries are available. That made him not only the highest paid doctor in the federal government, but the highest paid out of all four million federal employees."

source: www.forbes.com/sites/adamandrzejewski/2021/01/25/dr-anthony-fauci-the-highest-paid-employee-in-the-entire-us-federal-government/

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Who knows how much he makes off his patents and kickbacks but his government salary alone is ridiculous. He makes more than even the President does.

"Dr. Anthony Fauci made $417,608 in 2019, the latest year for which federal salaries are available. That made him not only the highest paid doctor in the federal government, but the highest paid out of all four million federal employees."

source: www.forbes.com/sites/adamandrzejewski/2021/01/25/dr-anthony-fauci-the-highest-paid-employee-in-the-entire-us-federal-government/

That doesn’t even count what the Chinese pay him ;)

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
One tweet from Biden can turn more people off to the vaccines than if he'd just said nothing. The Democrats sure put a winner in the White House. LOL!

Correction: I guess it wasn't said in a tweet but in a White House Press Briefing on 12/17/2021 by Jeffrey Zients, the White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator.

JV211220.jpg

JG211219.jpg

Dj211220.jpg

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Brandon is a career parasite, a dimwit since birth, a racist, and a traitor. Plus now he's too far gone to even know wtf he's saying...he's doing well if he manages to avoid shitting himself for a few minutes. I doubt he's even in charge when he's alone with his own "dr" wife.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Implantable Microchip Stores Your COVID Vaccination Status (2 min 09 sec):

Published on Dec 20, 2021 by Anything Goes​

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

Dr. Simone Gold
Dr. Simone Gold@DrSimoneGold
11h·
BREAKING: The CDC is withdrawing its standing request to the FDA to grant emergency use authorization for Covid-19 PCR tests.

After 20 months of lies, the CDC can no longer hide that its use of Covid-19 PCR tests was fake “science” but true fear mongering.