• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Fights COVID Like Hydroxychloroquine, yet Easier to Find

Quercetin is the key to opening the cells up to access of zinc to stop virus replication

It's only part of the overall protocol defined here in a number of threads. I take it every day along with D3, zinc and magnesium

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Dr. Zelenko early-on with this shit-show was using HCQ. Had to switch to quercetin after Gov.(kill'em) Cuamo outlawed it. He's treated thousands. Ivermectin/HCQ are the 'gun' and quercetin too, zinc is the 'bullet' from Dr. Zelenko. He also calls for EGCG, epigallocatechin-gallate, as a zinc ionophore.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
BigPharma companies are – like all business entities – about increasing profits. As German Member of EU Parliament Christine Anderson recently said,

“pharmaceutical companies are about as interested in public health as the arms industry is in world peace.”

Our good health is bad for their bottom line.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
VAX Nation - New Intellectual Froglegs (35 min 17 sec)

JoeDanGorman Published December 26, 2021​

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
4GWdwip2N7fW.jpeg

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

CDC Director Rochelle Wolensky Attempts to Retain Collapsing COVID Narrative Surrounding Changes to Guidance​

December 29, 2021 | Sundance | 320 Comments

When CDC Director Rochelle Wolensky talks, she is speaking to a diminishing audience of branch covidians. As the official guidance from the U.S. medical community (NIH, FDA, CDC) shifts drastically, more people are awake to the political motives behind the rules. This reality is now becoming a serious issue for them.

Earlier today, CDC Director Wolensky spoke to several stenographers about the changes. On ABC she stated there was no recommendation to “test out” of quarantine after five days, because the CDC is now admitting the PCR tests are useless. As she stated, “PCR tests can stay positive for up to 12 weeks” after the infection. This is an issue now, because the politics of the quarantine has changed.

WATCH:
In another interview the CNN stenographer, now sensing the dam collapsing, asked directly if this shift in quarantine guidance was due to the “business” or economic impacts of COVID as it relates to the ever-shifting science.

What we are watching, in real time, is a considerable shift amid those who are attempting to retain the false premise behind the COVID narrative. People are not jumping into the booster narrative, because the difference between vaccinated and unvaccinated is now nullified by the statements and guidance of the officials themselves.

It is going to get more difficult for the regime to keep pushing COVID-19 mandates, while they have to keep justifying their contradictory positions. The contradictions themselves do not make sense when contrast against the science, especially when the scientific outcomes undermine the original premise of the mandates, rules and guidance.

This is why it has become even more important, in this destabilized public opinion phase, for opposing scientific views to be suppressed.
The institutional government healthcare system is trying to retain credibility. However, the dam is breaking, and they have run out of fingers and toes to plug the gaps. Those in the executive suites have shifted their efforts to securing scuba gear, as indicated by Biden’s “there is no federal government solution”….

Continuing with the dam analogy, further credibility collapses will likely become exponential if the praetorian guard media start asking the obvious questions about where all this water is coming from, and we move into the phase of rapid sunlight.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
WSt-6499.jpg

Aaron Rodgers bombshell: NFL secretly administering derided COVID drugs

By Art Moore, Published December 29, 2021 at 5:56pm

excerpt:
Along with ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine, Rodgers was treated for COVID-19 with monoclonal antibodies, zinc, and vitamins C and D. The Packers star told McAfee the treatment was recommended by podcaster and friend Joe Rogan, who recovered quickly from his own bout with COVID-19.
"I'm not some uneducated person who's throwing stuff out there," Rodgers said. "If you want to rip on me because I took horse dewormer, and whatever else you want to talk about, that's fine. But I also got better in 48 hours. And I had symptoms."
The reference was to ivermectin, which establishment media, in lock step, derided as "horse dewormer," ignoring the fact that it has been administered more than 4 billion times and has antiviral properties shown to be effective in treatment of COVID in dozens of studies.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

New COVID at-home test dangerous and misleading: but everybody’s doing it, so who cares, right?

by Jon Rappoport
December 30, 2021

Recently, I’ve been writing fiction, satire, parody, to expose the insanity of the pandemic scam. This article is not that. This article is fact.

Buckle up.

Since the beginning of the so-called pandemic, I’ve been attacking the value of the PCR diagnostic test from many angles. The primary angle, as my readers know, is: SARS-CoV-2 was never isolated, never proved to exist.

However, I’ve also ventured into the bubble world where a few billion people blindly accept the existence of the virus—and I’ve shown that even within that world, the internal contradictions and lies abound.

One again, now, I’m entering that bubble world, since the powers-that-be are widely promoting the use of an at-home test for the “virus.”

This test is self-administered. No doctor, nurse, or technician is present. What could possibly go wrong, as millions of people perform the test on themselves?

Well, let’s lead off with DANGER.

The reference is an undated FDA document titled, “BinaxNOWTM COVID-19 Antigen Self TEST.” The Binax test kit is manufactured by Abbott.

Here is the key quote: “The Reagent Solution [included in the test kit] contains a harmful chemical (see table below). If the solution contacts the skin or eye, flush with copious amounts of water. If irritation persists, seek medical advice…”

Then the FDA document lists that harmful chemical: sodium azide.

Just how harmful is it?

For an answer, let’s look at a CDC document titled, “Facts About Sodium Azide.” We find this statement:
“Sodium azide is a rapidly acting, potentially deadly chemical that exists as an odorless white solid.”

Then there is this: “Sodium azide prevents the cells of the body from using oxygen. When this happens, the cells die. Sodium azide is more harmful to the heart and the brain than to other organs, because the heart and the brain use a lot of oxygen.”

Yes, as with all poisons, the degree of damage depends on the dosage, but you decide whether “potentially deadly,” as the CDC describes sodium azide, signifies a significant risk.

If you read the FDA document I referenced above, you’ll see that the reagent containing sodium azide is involved in the self-administered COVID test, and the whole test procedure is complex enough to allow fumbles and mistakes—such as a spill of the “deadly chemical.”

Don’t believe me? Try this FDA quote on for size: “To perform the test, an anterior nasal swab specimen is collected by the patient, then 6 drops of extraction reagent from a dropper bottle are added to the top hole of the swab well. The patient sample is inserted into the test card through the bottom hole of the swab well, and firmly pushed upwards until the swab tip is visible through the top hole. The swab is rotated 3 times clockwise and the card is closed, bringing the extracted sample into contact with the test strip. Test results are interpreted visually at 15 minutes based on the presence or absence of visually detectable pink/purple colored lines.”

See what I mean? Good luck.

Now let’s move on to the second problem with this at-home self-performed COVID test: it’s grossly misleading. The results are ambiguous.

The FDA document I’ve been quoting contains this gem: “The BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self Test does not differentiate between SARS-CoV and SARS…CoV-2.”

BOOM. In other words, a positive test, indicating infection, could mean nothing more than infection with the 2003 “SARS virus”—and that “epidemic” was a dud. But wait, there’s more:
“Positive results do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viruses. The agent detected may not be the definite cause of disease.”

Double trouble. The person who tests positive could simply be housing bacteria in his body, AND whatever germ the test is detecting may not even be causing disease.

Other than that, the at-home test is perfect.

This Abbott BinaxNow at-home COVID test is the market leader. About 75% of all retail test-kit sales in the US come from Abbott.
Back in the early spring of 2020, I told you the test was the key to faking the pandemic. Now the government wants the population to perform the test-fakery on themselves. With, of course, the added danger of exposing themselves to a highly destructive chemical in the process.

But don’t worry, be happy. On many days of every week, little Tony Fauci will appear on television and inform you that testing is necessary, and he’ll omit grisly details. Trust him.

And then march forward, secure in the knowledge that lies and omissions keep us safe.

Densus

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
View attachment 238958

Aaron Rodgers bombshell: NFL secretly administering derided COVID drugs

By Art Moore, Published December 29, 2021 at 5:56pm

excerpt:
Along with ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine, Rodgers was treated for COVID-19 with monoclonal antibodies, zinc, and vitamins C and D. The Packers star told McAfee the treatment was recommended by podcaster and friend Joe Rogan, who recovered quickly from his own bout with COVID-19.
"I'm not some uneducated person who's throwing stuff out there," Rodgers said. "If you want to rip on me because I took horse dewormer, and whatever else you want to talk about, that's fine. But I also got better in 48 hours. And I had symptoms."
The reference was to ivermectin, which establishment media, in lock step, derided as "horse dewormer," ignoring the fact that it has been administered more than 4 billion times and has antiviral properties shown to be effective in treatment of COVID in dozens of studies.
I may just may watch the Packers play if their on again this season.

I was a fan of Rodgers years ago, then he said something that I can't recall, but it caused me to not like him. Perhaps he has "redeemed" himself.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
toxicology.jpg

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Dr. Peter McCullough: The Suppression of Ivermectin & Other COVID Treatments | PART 1 | TEASER (58 seconds):

Published on Dec 30, 2021 by American Thought Leaders - The Epoch Times​

Full version here:

I just finished watching the full one hour twelve minute interview and it infuriated me. Watch this video and it will infuriate you too.

What the good doctor says about the NIH will also infuriate you. Abolish the NIH if this is how they are going to operate.

Jan Jekielek did a great job interviewing Dr. Peter McCullough. This interview is not rushed and he doesn't interrupt the good doctor. I heard some things here that I hadn't heard before. Definitely worth watching. I can't wait for Part 2.

Kudos to The Epoch Times and to Jan Jekielek for bringing the world this interview.

You certainly won't see this on ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, nor the cable news channels that once served the people.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
I just finished watching the full one hour twelve minute interview and it infuriated me. Watch this video and it will infuriate you too.

What the good doctor says about the NIH will also infuriate you. Abolish the NIH if this is how they are going to operate.

Jan Jekielek did a great job interviewing Dr. Peter McCullough. This interview is not rushed and he doesn't interrupt the good doctor. I heard some things here that I hadn't heard before. Definitely worth watching. I can't wait for Part 2.

Kudos to The Epoch Times and to Jan Jekielek for bringing the world this interview.

You certainly won't see this on ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, nor the cable news channels that once served the people.

It want my information to be able to watch it

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It want my information to be able to watch it
Yes, an account is needed to watch it. If you are not already a subscriber to The Epoch Times, you can get a FREE account.
I have a paid subscription and I believe it is well worth the money. But a free account is a bargain. You won't see this quality of journalism on mainstream TV.

The free account requires an email address. If you don't want to use your regular email address, you can get a dummy Yahoo email address to use just for The Epoch Times.

1640918932525.png

You can thank YouTube for this. The Epoch Times used to post their full videos on YouTube but because YouTube no longer supports free speech, The Epoch Times began putting their full videos on their own website.

Last edited:

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Mengele​

Fauci Takes Professional Gaslighting to New Levels, Now Admitting Children Hospitalized COVID Cases is Wrong

December 30, 2021 | Sundance | 118 Comments

This admission is exactly what people have been arguing for two years. This exact point, and the “with COVID -vs- from COVID” argument within the false narrative, is what justified Big Tech to ban COVID critics from their speech platforms.

I’m not going to comment further; at a certain point these reversals just get silly. WATCH:

Suddenly, as the magic politics of COVID infection rates turns into a liability, the accuracy of hospitalized COVID tests is something to clarify.

These officials are just throwing magic beans into the audience at this point. In the past ten days, the CDC, NIH and FDA have jumped so far over the justification shark, the light from where justification shark jumping starts could not catch them for years.

CDC-cases-December-29th-1024x590.jpg
Anthony-Fauci-Rachel-Maddow-1024x584.jpg

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1640956291043.png

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Mengele​

Fauci Takes Professional Gaslighting to New Levels, Now Admitting Children Hospitalized COVID Cases is Wrong

This admission is exactly what people have been arguing for two years. This exact point, and the “with COVID -vs- from COVID” argument within the false narrative, is what justified Big Tech to ban COVID critics from their speech platforms.

I’m not going to comment further; at a certain point these reversals just get silly. WATCH:

Suddenly, as the magic politics of COVID infection rates turns into a liability, the accuracy of hospitalized COVID tests is something to clarify.

These officials are just throwing magic beans into the audience at this point. In the past ten days, the CDC, NIH and FDA have jumped so far over the justification shark, the light from where justification shark jumping starts could not catch them for years.

That's a tell for politicized "science" and not true science based on inflexible standards and markers.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I may just may watch the Packers play if their on again this season.

I was a fan of Rodgers years ago, then he said something that I can't recall, but it caused me to not like him. Perhaps he has "redeemed" himself.
I don't watch or support African Felon Rugby as the game has been poisoned by the liberal left when the (((owners))) not only took the 'woke' bait but swallowed the entire boat in the process. There are a few white guys with common sense left in that league, Rogers is clearly one of them.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

Mengele​

Fauci believes in noble lies
- the masks don’t work (to avoid the masses buying all the masks and leaving critical care providers short
- you need to be vaccinated to fly (it won’t protect you but more people will take the jab to avoid the hassle)
- kids are being hospitalized and dying (not true but it’ll scare more parents into jabbing kids)

These are only the ones he’s admitted - how can anyone listen to this garden gnome without thinking Cui Bono

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
- the masks don’t work (to avoid the masses buying all the masks and leaving critical care providers short
- you need to be vaccinated to fly (it won’t protect you but more people will take the jab to avoid the hassle)
- kids are being hospitalized and dying (not true but it’ll scare more parents into jabbing kids)

These are only the ones he’s admitted - how can anyone listed to this garden gnome without thinking Cui Bono
* It is his JOB the HIGHEST PAID .gov EMPLOYEE to be prepared for this. TOTAL JOB FAILURE. Don't forget the ventilators ncy sold to the third world because they didn't want to maintain them.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
* It is his JOB the HIGHEST PAID .gov EMPLOYEE to be prepared for this. TOTAL JOB FAILURE. Don't forget the ventilators ncy sold to the third world because they didn't want to maintain them.

Kennedy says he and his staff get 150k a a year royalties from the patent ownership, this guy is a walking talking conflict of interest

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
And his lies are anything BUT noble.

All you have to do is look at his income stream from Remdesivir (DeathIsNear) to understand THAT. That's a drug that should never have BEEN approved; and instead, it's FORCED on unknowing patients, essentially to slowly kill them.

To raise the panic level; so that the public submit to The Jab.

He's a liar, a killer, a grifter and a traitor, both to medicine and to his nation. He needs to hang.

Frankly, he needs impalement, on the road into the city...but so much of what we need, we don't get, now...

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
And his lies are anything BUT noble.

All you have to do is look at his income stream from Remdesivir (DeathIsNear) to understand THAT. That's a drug that should never have BEEN approved; and instead, it's FORCED on unknowing patients, essentially to slowly kill them.

To raise the panic level; so that the public submit to The Jab.

He's a liar, a killer, a grifter and a traitor, both to medicine and to his nation. He needs to hang.

Frankly, he needs impalement, on the road into the city...but so much of what we need, we don't get, now...
He needs to hang slowly with one arm tied behind his back. He can use his left arm to slow the inevitable.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
He needs to hang slowly with one arm tied behind his back. He can use his left arm to slow the inevitable.

And we only need a 6 foot tall tree, should be easy to find

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
And we only need a 6 foot tall tree, should be easy to find
I was thinking excavator bucket. Slowly lift him to an inch higher than he can reach.

.:tied up:

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I was thinking excavator bucket. Slowly lift him to an inch higher than he can reach.

.:tied up:
Seen those vids of homosexuals' executions in Iran? They put the gay blades in the back of a (Toyota) stake truck; and put the nooses on them...they're standing there but with their neckties...and then the driver pulls forward, slowly. No drop, they just run out of slack and of truck bed, and wind up doing the Spandau Ballet

(not the band. That was an "ironic" reference to Spandau Prison in Germany. They got rid of troublesome inmates with a rope...Spandau Ballet. The band was trying to be cute.)

But, anyway...let The Fouch, and these other medical-tyrant clowns, strangle on a slow-hanging procedure. The drop is to break the neck of the condemned - presumably humane. I want none of that...I want these shitbirds strangling on a line.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Part 2 is online now:

PART 2: Dr. Peter McCullough on Omicron Realities and VAERS Reports on Vaccine Injuries and Deaths (1:19:07)

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
If you are a person who prays, say a prayer for Dr. Peter McCullough. After that Part 2 interview on The Epoch Times website, he has pissed off some very powerful people with what he said in that interview. God bless him and protect him.

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
If you are a person who prays, say a prayer for Dr. Peter McCullough. After that Part 2 interview on The Epoch Times website, he has pissed off some very powerful people with what he said in that interview. God bless him and protect him.
An honest question......

In this battle we find ourselves in, between good and evil, why is it that all the people on the 'good' side seem to be quite often systemically eliminated while all the 'bad' guys seem to have nothing to fear from such a fate?

Why can'rt we protect our people? Aren't there any good guys left in high places to see to this?

Apparently, as history has been teaching us, there aren't!

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
"You will know them by their fruits." ~ Jesus Christ

Top Mitch McConnell Staffer Leads Pfizer’s Lobbying Charge to Protect Vaccine Patent and Block Bill Holding Big Pharma Accountable for Fraud.​

Pfizer has hired the former policy director for Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, Hazen Marshall, as a lobbyist to support the Big Pharma firm’s efforts to shut down amendments to the False Claims Amendments Act of 2021. The lobbying contract covers opposition to whistleblower protections and affirming Pfizer’s patents on the COVID-19 vaccine, The National Pulse can reveal.

Lobbyist filings reveal Pfizer recently retained the D.C.-based Marshall & Popp to fight amendments to a law that currently does little to protect the public against fraud by firms like Pfizer. The lobbying firm, which raked in over $3,000,000 in 2021, was founded by former Mitch McConnell staffer Hazen Marshall and former Chief of Staff to Republican Senate Whip John Cornyn, Monica Popp.

The corporate-establishment Republicans also appear to represent the interests of Alphabet (Google), Altria (Philip Morris Tobacco), and a slew of other pharmaceutical clients alongside Pfizer in Washington.

Marshall & Popp was founded in 2019, and was temporarily prohibited from lobbying in the U.S. Senate per the Honest Leadership and Open Government Act (2007), as noted by POLITICO.

In the official filing, Marshall and his team were recruited to lobby against the aforementioned bill, as well as issues related to waiving intellectual property protections for COVID-19 vaccines. Waiving protections on the COVID-19 vaccination patent would force Pfizer to give up their essential wealth funnel from the federal government.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Top Mitch McConnell Staffer Leads Pfizer’s Lobbying Charge to Protect Vaccine Patent and Block Bill Holding Big Pharma Accountable for Fraud.
Hang him by his balls. OOOOPs, he does not have any. Stick a gaff up his ass & hang him by the gaff !
:hang: :Grrr::Grrr::Grrr::totally steamed::totally steamed::totally steamed:

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Trust the science because, you know the thing.

Fauci was asked on ABC News’ “This Week” why the CDC did not require a negative test after cutting the isolation guidelines in half from 10 days to five. Fauci acknowledged significant pushback over the issue — which even sparked a meme that saw thousands post imaginary “CDC says” guidelines on social media — and hinted the CDC may come out with updated guidelines early this week.