• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
That video clip can be viewed here:

As to Dr. Fuellmich's desire to litigate Crimes Against Humanity, Dr. Malone referenced it in his article (post #7547 above).

Here is a different article regarding Dr Fuellmich's efforts:

Dr Reiner Fuellmich begins Legal Litigation on the Covid-19 Fraud- The Greatest Crime Against Humanity

And from 2020, here's a video by the good doctor himself:

Dr. Reiner Fuellmich warns for Crimes against Humanity - NewsVoice.se (49 min 00 sec):​
Published on Oct 4, 2020 by NewsVoice​

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
That video clip can be viewed here:

As to Dr. Fuellmich's desire to litigate Crimes Against Humanity, Dr. Malone referenced it in his article (post #7547 above).

Here is a different article regarding Dr Fuellmich's efforts:

Dr Reiner Fuellmich begins Legal Litigation on the Covid-19 Fraud- The Greatest Crime Against Humanity

And from 2020, here's a video by the good doctor himself:

Dr. Reiner Fuellmich warns for Crimes against Humanity - NewsVoice.se (49 min 00 sec):​
Published on Oct 4, 2020 by NewsVoice​
Thanks!

Scary, ain't it?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
1641381313348.png

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Afshine Emrani is a cardiologist in Los Angeles, CA.

Here is a great thread by him:

For those who don't like clicking links, here's the text of the above ThreadReaderApp link:

I'm getting requests to do TV, newspaper and radio interviews. I won't. But, for those interested, here are my basic thoughts:

1- Omicron is nothing more than a seasonal cold virus. Now we have 5 coronaviruses that will be around.

2- There is little we can do to stop this virus from infecting 80% + of the population. Masks. Vaccine card mandates will make no difference.

3- Sure, people who are vaccinated have a much lower chance of dying or getting hospitalized.

4- Vaccinated people still get infected and pass the virus to others.
It's important to be honest about the role of the vaccines because the authorities were all wrong in saying you won't get variants and you won't pass variants. Clearly.

5- Since millions and millions are getting infected with Omicron and the vast majority don't even get sick, we have to ask the question: What is the point of testing but for causing panic.
If almost everyone will be exposed, why test?

6- Most people reported in hospitals are NOT there because of Omicron. The extensive testing is revealinv people who have colonization, not infection. This is an important difference that affects our public policy.

7- The biggest threat in my opinion remains in over-reaction and over-reach by government agencies, causing panic, providing misinformation, leading to closures that hurt those most vulnerable among us.

8- Hospitals cannot afford to have 30 to 70% of staff missing because of quarantining due to Omicron. This will end of hurting the patients that need care. Hospital staff should be able to go back to work with a mask just like they would with a cold...
Same with airlines...

9- Soon in US we will have 2 million positive cases a day for weeks, after which the numbers will drop dramatically.
Just like South Africa. And Europe.
Having millions positive in America, but asking travelers to quarantine in another country before coming back is silly.
We should focus our resources on providing hope, psychological & financial assistance, educating people on diet, exercise, sunlight, hydration and sleep.
And vitamin D3 10000 IU daily when sick and 5000 IU other times.

10- I still believe that in the final analysis this variant will prove to be a blessing in disguise and our government's reaction will be more harmful than the virus itself.
Praying for an end to this pandemic soon. ❤️
What I'm seeing with #Omicron.
1) Everyone will be exposed in next few weeks.
2) Almost everyone gets a mild form of common cold. Trivial hospitalization. Trivial oxygenation needed.
3) Omicron replaces Delta.
4) Omicron acts as a natural vaccine, Herd immunity.
4) End pandemic.

What I'm seeing with #Omicron.
1) Everyone will be exposed in next few weeks.
2) Almost everyone gets a mild form of common cold. Trivial hospitalization. Trivial oxygenation needed.
3) Omicron replaces Delta.
4) Omicron acts as a natural vaccine, Herd immunity.
4) End pandemic.
New narrative to scare you: number of CHILDREN HOSPITALIZED with OMICRON growing exponentially.

TRUTH: Almost all children admitted with Omicron are from other causes (e.g. broken leg) NOT because they're sick from Omicron.

Don't let them scare you!

Omicron is just a cold!

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
And another tweet by the good doctor:

AE210103.jpg

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
3- Sure, people who are vaccinated have a much lower chance of dying or getting hospitalized.
I don't agree with this one. It's NOT a vaccine! It's something else!

jbeck57143

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

I don't agree with this one. It's NOT a vaccine! It's something else!
And 5 says: Since millions and millions are getting infected with Omicron and the vast majority don't even get sick . . .

If the vast majority don't get sick, the "vaccine" isn't going to make any difference. (Unless ADE becomes a problem for "vaccinated" people; it doesn't look like it is so far)

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
^ The old Italian men have their shivs and guns at the ready.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Dr Robert Malone joins Nigel Farage on GB News (1 min 53 sec):

Published on Jan 3, 2022 by GBNews​

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Some batches more lethal than others? See article and a reader's response.

Welcome to the new normal: 13-year-olds dying from cardiac arrest
WW220107.jpg
How Bad is My Batch

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Bhakdi/Burkhardt pathology results show 93% of people who died after being vaccinated were killed by the vaccine

Dr Sucharit Bhakdi: Organs of Dead Vaccinated Proves Auto Immune Attack - 22/12/2021 (16 min 37 sec):​
First published at 12:24 UTC on December 24th, 2021 by SixthSense​

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

LIVE: Supreme Court Hears Arguments on Biden Administration Vaccine Mandates | NTD News​

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
1641595884692.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
1641596111133.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The justice system is corrupt. We here have known that for a while now. The only possible way any justice can be served now is through military tribunal. This, I'm afraid, would be our last hope now. I say I'm afraid because the military being in charge of government will be no picnic. I'm not so sure many people are ready for that. I'm not sure I am but, it's fourth and a mile and we need to make a play !!

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

She seems confused at best and unintelligent at worst.

Just a decade ago the Liberals Justices hid their personal preferences and maintained the facade of ruling on the Constitutionality of an issue.

Now we’ve got at least two lower IQ libs that openly talk about the issue with idiotic talking point quality arguments. Even their “police powers” as an argument fails. Police enforce the law - where’s the law Ms Wise Latina

A0176D15-3FF3-4CDF-B01F-69E0FF374465.jpeg

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
We have 4 liberal justices on the USSC that have no god damned clue what the Constitution means in this country.

We have a group of lemmings running around getting tested for a disease that can't be differentiated from other "viruses" by using a test that is flawed.

We have a government that is attempting to tell people that they have to take something that has NOT been tested for long term safety and has serious short term side affects for a disease that has a ~99.9% survivability rate.

Why?

Population control? Controlling the population? Aliens? Our government has sold us out to China?

You can pick from the above or contribute one of your own, but the fact is we are being screwed over by our government.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
She seems confused at best and unintelligent at worst.
Does anyone expect anything less from her?

It should surprise no one that Sotomeyer would be all for a mandate.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I am wrestling with that.

I'm sure, once the Jab Enforcers arrive at my door...if I meet them with my stock-removed Home Defender Mossberg...they'll back down. And then call for reinforcements.

Their aim, of course, is to take me in alive. And then get me Jabbed - and probably collect a bounty.

I'm having NONE of it. But I'm not John Rambo. I don't want to kill for the hell of it.

Goddammit, this is where it gets truly demented; that I have to PLAN this. Once you pull a firearm out...you lose. You've upped the ante; and there's no backing down. If there's any vestige of law and order, you'll be held to account. Maybe a police interrogation; maybe arrest before release on the DA's conclusion.

Maybe a trial for Felonious Assault. Maybe, if you discharged that weapon, Attempted Homicide. Or if you killed your assailant, some degree of Homicide.

Or, alternatively, your adversaries have more firepower - and you assume room temperature.

You lose. A little or a lot.

I'm not going to chickenshit out. I'm not going to eat my gun, but I don't want to commit to Suicide-By-Cop until I know it's the only choice left.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Just dont answer the door.........

I wish you were closer, we could smoke a brisket and chat. You need to get some friends man. Surely there is someone in your area you can connect with. You might have to go out and try. You will be better for it.

Not everybody is fucked.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Why not form groups?
1 against a system fails.
10 millions against a system will stop the nonsense.
How the hell do you form groups, when about every third person, wants to be an FBI Snitch and get some Official Notice and a pat on the head? Or IS a Feeb...like those guys who entrapped the alleged kidnappers in Mush-Agin?

You have to be GOD-DAMNED CAREFUL. And others know it too - some, better than I.

I'm an urban hermit - a social isolate. There is little in modern society to draw me in. I don't like today's music; I can't drink beer (in brew-pubs); I can't spout the demented shibboleths, the pass-phrases that demonstrate that I'm Correct-Thinking.

I don't want sex and I don't want a job. So there's nothing to draw me out, other than the needs of food, personal needs, and fresh air. And the "Fresh Air" part is really getting ugly, with the Face-Diaper Dumbos all about.

I do need gun practice. Couple of shooting ranges on the edges of town...but those are probably watched by the Feebs, too. So if I ask questions, or put out feelers, I become suspect myself.

This is really like Nazi Germany.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Just to be clear, the WA state board of health is having a meeting on "enforcing" this:

WAC 246-100-045 Conditions and principles for isolation or quarantine. The local health officer shall adhere to the following conditions and principles when isolating or quarantining a person or group of persons in accordance with WAC 246-100-040:
(1) Isolation or quarantine must be by the least restrictive means necessary to prevent the spread of a communicable or possibly communicable disease to others and may include, but are not limited to, confinement to private homes or other public or private premises;
(2) Isolated individuals must be confined separately from quarantined individuals;
(3) The health status of isolated or quarantined individuals must be monitored regularly to determine if they require continued isolation or quarantine;
(4) If a quarantined individual subsequently becomes infected or is reasonably believed to have become infected with a communicable or possibly communicable disease that the local health officer believes poses a significant threat to the health and safety of other quarantined individuals, he or she must promptly be placed in isolation;
(5) Isolated or quarantined individuals must be released as soon as practicable when the local health officer determines that they have been successfully decontaminated or that they pose no substantial risk of transmitting a communicable or possibly communicable disease that would constitute a serious or imminent threat to the health and safety of others;
(6) The needs of a person isolated or quarantined must be addressed to the greatest extent possible in a systematic and competent fashion, including, but not limited to, providing adequate food, clothing, shelter, means of communication with those in isolation or quarantine and outside these settings, medication, and competent medical care;
(7) Premises used for isolation or quarantine must be maintained in a safe and hygienic manner to minimize the likelihood of further transmission of infection or other harm to persons isolated and quarantined;
(8) To the extent possible, cultural and religious beliefs should be considered in addressing the needs of individuals, and establishing and maintaining isolation or quarantine premises;
(9) Isolation or quarantine shall not abridge the right of any person to rely exclusively on spiritual means alone through prayer to treat a communicable or possibly communicable disease in accordance with religious tenets and practices, nor shall anything in this chapter be deemed to prohibit a person so relying who is infected with a contagious or communicable disease from being isolated or quarantined in a private place of his or her own choice, provided, it is approved by the local health officer, and all laws, rules and regulations governing control, sanitation, isolation and quarantine are complied with. At his or her sole discretion, the local health officer may isolate infected individuals declining treatment for the duration of their communicable infection.

[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.20.050 (2)(d), 70.05.050, and 70.05.060. WSR 03-05-048, § 246-100-045, filed 2/13/03, effective 2/13/03.]

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
This is the scary part of the health code (not so much the one above):

WAC 246-100-070 Enforcement of local health officer orders.
(1) An order issued by a local health officer in accordance with this chapter shall constitute the duly authorized application of lawful rules adopted by the state board of health and must be enforced by all police officers, sheriffs, constables, and all other officers and employees of any political subdivisions within the jurisdiction of the health department in accordance with RCW 43.20.050.
(2) Any person who shall violate any of the provisions of this chapter or any lawful rule adopted by the board shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor punishable as provided under RCW 43.20.050.
(3) Any person who shall fail or refuse to obey any lawful order issued by any local health officer shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor punishable as provided under RCW 70.05.120.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.20.050 (2)(d), 70.05.050, and 70.05

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
This is the scary part of the health code (not so much the one above):

WAC 246-100-070 Enforcement of local health officer orders.
(1) An order issued by a local health officer in accordance with this chapter shall constitute the duly authorized application of lawful rules adopted by the state board of health and must be enforced by all police officers, sheriffs, constables, and all other officers and employees of any political subdivisions within the jurisdiction of the health department in accordance with RCW 43.20.050.
(2) Any person who shall violate any of the provisions of this chapter or any lawful rule adopted by the board shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor punishable as provided under RCW 43.20.050.
(3) Any person who shall fail or refuse to obey any lawful order issued by any local health officer shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor punishable as provided under RCW 70.05.120.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.20.050 (2)(d), 70.05.050, and 70.05
The people possess the power to push back. Unless and until they do the tyrants will keep coming. They have no one to blame but themselves if this is forced on them.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
This guy was fired for doing exactly what his job description entails.
Great clip, very well articulated.

Dr. Aaron Kheriaty: How Science Is Being Weaponized and Politicized to Create a Medical Dystopia​