• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
I was cleaning up a hard drive & found some good stuff. this is one

Bill Gates

According to an IBM Biz Exec, stated Bill was an OPPORTUNIST. Bill’s Mommy landed IBM opportunity in Ft Lauderdale while attending a fund raiser. STEVE JOBS stated Bill Gates never had an original idea in his head. He stole calligraphy application from Apple, which Steve leveraged BG to fund Apple launch with $12M. Bill's father is as Bill is a euthanasic, Global human population reduction planner. Gates is not a philanthropist, he is an opportunistic investor. BG desires total CONTROL and the reduction of the global population, He has promised us another wave of PLANDEMIC.

I shall not get any vaccines jabs - ever.

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I was cleaning up a hard drive & found some good stuff. this is one

Bill Gates

According to an IBM Biz Exec, stated Bill was an OPPORTUNIST. Bill’s Mommy landed IBM opportunity in Ft Lauderdale while attending a fund raiser. STEVE JOBS stated Bill Gates never had an original idea in his head. He stole calligraphy application from Apple, which Steve leveraged BG to fund Apple launch with $12M. Bill's father is as Bill is a euthanasic, Global human population reduction planner. Gates is not a philanthropist, he is an opportunistic investor. BG desires total CONTROL and the reduction of the global population, He has promised us another wave of PLANDEMIC.

I shall not get any vaccines jabs - ever.

If I ever met Bill Gates in the woods, one of us would leave alive.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Just dont answer the door.........

I wish you were closer, we could smoke a brisket and chat. You need to get some friends man. Surely there is someone in your area you can connect with. You might have to go out and try. You will be better for it.

Not everybody is fucked.

^^^

The gun only if they reach the warrant for entry stage of nonsense

They’re going to try to get their by exhausting us with incremental freedoms decay

Self sufficiency and prepping should enable those of us that really want to, to avoid the jab.

If not and they actually come for the “hesitant”, we each have to make our own decision

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
^^^

The gun only if they reach the warrant for entry stage of nonsense

They’re going to try to get their by exhausting us with incremental freedoms decay

Self sufficiency and prepping should enable those of us that really want to, to avoid the jab.

If not and they actually come for the “hesitant”, we each have to make our own decision

God gave us all the ability to rationalize self determination. Its real personal. I pity the mofo who comes for me, ill kill him and all his friends..........

In the mean time, chins up fellers, the sun is coming up, coffee is brewing. Just pulled some nice buffalo short ribs out of the freezer for supper.

There is no sense in being so glum. Were all going to die..........eventually. I hope it doesnt hurt.

:shit happens:

If you stop by, bring some beer and cocaine.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Dr. Zelenko is the doctor who told President Trump to take HCQ.
This is an interesting talk. He drops questions as puzzle pieces and tells you to piece them together. As more pieces of the puzzle get put together, the bigger picture becomes clearer.

He links COVID-19, the COVID-19 vaccines, crypto currency use, the collapse of Social Security and Medicare, etc. It started in the mid-1990s. He admits he may not understand everything correctly and he is open to debate with anyone who has done their homework.

Whether he stated everything 100% correctly, I don't know. I do know I am glad I listened to it.

Dr. Zelenko - [DS]/Big Pharma Hid The Cures From We The People, Choice Has Been Made, Collapse (1:06:48)​
Published January 8, 2022 by X22 Report​

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
FIaq1xoXEAInnL4.jpg

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Ah, the good old days!

I was looking for a new casual leather jacket a while ago and all I found was china and pakistan garbage for $300+. Fuck that, so I dug my old Pro Tech Made in USA leather jacket out of the closet and hand rubbed it with 3/4 bottle of leather honey. It weighs several pounds and has fringe across the back and down the sleeves. We made great leather products here back in the 80's, clothes that will truly last a lifetime.

This Jacket has tens of thousands of road miles on it from my old and fast as hell V65 Sabre and hours and hours at rock concerts and clubs. And it still looks like new except for a few small wear spots, even the fringe is still supple and firmly attached. I could probably get a small fortune for this thing on ebay.

And it would probably still test positive for cocaine. There may even be a folded magazine page of it floating around in the liner somewhere.

My wife saw me working on it, rolled her eyes and said "are you really going to wear that again??"

That sealed it, damn straight I'm wearing it again!

..... .
AAsmoke.gif
.......... ..............
aarock.gif

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
God gave us all the ability to rationalize self determination. Its real personal. I pity the mofo who comes for me, ill kill him and all his friends..........

In the mean time, chins up fellers, the sun is coming up, coffee is brewing. Just pulled some nice buffalo short ribs out of the freezer for supper.

There is no sense in being so glum. Were all going to die..........eventually. I hope it doesnt hurt.

Me and cocaine got a divorce in the mid 90s

How about beer and Vicodin?

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Dr. Zelenko is the doctor who told President Trump to take HCQ.
This is an interesting talk. He drops questions as puzzle pieces and tells you to piece them together. As more pieces of the puzzle get put together, the bigger picture becomes clearer.

He links COVID-19, the COVID-19 vaccines, crypto currency use, the collapse of Social Security and Medicare, etc. It started in the mid-1990s. He admits he may not understand everything correctly and he is open to debate with anyone who has done their homework.

Whether he stated everything 100% correctly, I don't know. I do know I am glad I listened to it.

Dr. Zelenko - [DS]/Big Pharma Hid The Cures From We The People, Choice Has Been Made, Collapse (1:06:48)​
Published January 8, 2022 by X22 Report​

This man is brilliant and honest. He’s coming down the home stretch with his stage 4 cancer and no reason to hold back. He sure did his share of good in the world

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Last edited:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
This Just in from the CDC

The Center for Disease Control has issued a warning about a new virulent strain of this old disease!

The disease is called Gonorrhea Lectim. It's pronounced "Gonna re-elect 'em", and is capable of crippling our current population.

The disease is contracted through dangerous and high-risk behavior involving putting your cranium up your rectum. Many victims contracted it in 2020 when they elected Joe Biden and Liberal Progressives into power and are now starting to realize how destructive this sickness is.

It's sad because Gonorrhea Lectim is easily cured with a new drug just coming on the market called Votemout. It's pronounced "Vote-em-out." It can be picked up at your local pharmacy without a doctor’s prescription.

You take the first dose now. The second dose should be taken just before the 2022 elections, otherwise, Gonorrhea Lectim could eventually wipe out all life as we presently know it in the USA.
(Original author unknown)

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
It's good to stop and laugh every so often. Laughter does good like a medicine.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Goes to the mitigating blowback on govco concept, now that they don't have the "protection" of the CDC:

I don't understand why more people aren't putting 2 and 2 together by now. The PCR tests are severely flawed and unreliable yet this entire scamdemic was spawned from, and has been pretty much exclusively based on, results from those tests since the beginning. The average American still has failed to put 2 and 2 together.

When it comes to stupidity and being numb and obtuse to facts, we're outnumbered and out gunned by the average person. It gets worse when you realize those are the people 'who must be shown'. Judging from the long lines waiting to get 'tested', showing them doesn't seem to be working

1641740755626.png

Last edited:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It's good to stop and laugh every so often. Laughter does good like a medicine.
Yes it is...

1641740898664.png

It seems we were the victims of a sick joke all along. Ha ha

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Ah, the good old days!

I was looking for a new casual leather jacket a while ago and all I found was china and pakistan garbage for $300+. Fuck that, so I dug my old Pro Tech Made in USA leather jacket out of the closet and hand rubbed it with 3/4 bottle of leather honey. It weighs several pounds and has fringe across the back and down the sleeves. We made great leather products here back in the 80's, clothes that will truly last a lifetime.

This Jacket has tens of thousands of road miles on it from my old and fast as hell V65 Sabre and hours and hours at rock concerts and clubs. And it still looks like new except for a few small wear spots, even the fringe is still supple and firmly attached. I could probably get a small fortune for this thing on ebay.

And it would probably still test positive for cocaine. There may even be a folded magazine page of it floating around in the liner somewhere.

My wife saw me working on it, rolled her eyes and said "are you really going to wear that again??"

That sealed it, damn straight I'm wearing it again!

..... . View attachment 240149 .......... .............. View attachment 240148

I,too, have a brown leather with full fringe, aka David Crosby, the lining could be replaced but otherwise is like new from 1970. What would someone pay if it were for sale I wonder?

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
I,too, have a brown leather with full fringe, aka David Crosby, the lining could be replaced but otherwise is like new from 1970. What would someone pay if it were for sale I wonder?
I fixed my torn liner with sewing tape. If you find the right buyer they would probably pay quite a bit for it. Look at ebay sold listings.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Schizer (1 min 09 sec):

Published on Jan 6, 2022 by Stefan Reich​

Schizer - Safe and Effective (1 min 13 sec):

Published on Jan 1, 2022 by Laurence Flynn​

In case YouTube takes them down, I found one of them on Rumble....

Schizer | Because We Care (About Our Profits) (1 min 12 sec):​

Published January 5, 2022 by KanekoaTheGreat​

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
New big data study of 145 countries show COVID vaccines makes things worse (cases and deaths)

"I missed this study. So did the mainstream media for some reason. But this study is yet another independent analysis that is difficult to refute: we have been misled by the CDC, FDA, and NIH." -- Steve Kirsch

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
"I missed this study. So did the mainstream media for some reason. But this study is yet another independent analysis that is difficult to refute: we have been misled LIED to by the CDC, FDA, and NIH." -- Steve Kirsch
Song, IFIFY. :finished:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
If I ever met Bill Gates in the woods, one of us would leave alive.
You'll probably never see him anywhere NEAR the outdoors.

The guy's a born basement-dweller...with his partner, now dead, and a LOT of luck, he turned Microsoft from a computer-game startup, into this ravaging leviathan we see today.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

This one is a bit technical but is essentially a statistical proof the “vaccines” make death more likely.

It’s not simple r^2 Pearson it’s the complex Bayesian method

The Pearson doesn’t infer causation just correlation. The Bayesian infers causation - it’s pretty damning assuming it’s correct (beyond my ability to check but it’s followable)

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

View attachment 240284

View attachment 240285

They must be really disappointed in their inability to gin up a violent reaction. Apparently they’re going to get more and more stupid until something happens

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
They must be really disappointed in their inability to gin up a violent reaction. Apparently they’re going to get more and more stupid until something happens
I'm afraid you nailed it there.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Their problem is they want something to happen so they can squash it and set an example.
When it happens it's over for them no matter their location as we come out of the woodwork.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
NF220107.jpg

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
a good website to checkout....

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Going main stream. Video at link.

Maria Bartiromo: “That is Disgusting! I Know for a Fact Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin Work to Treat Covid” (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft
Published January 9, 2022 at 10:21am
Comment
ShareTweetShare to Gab
bartiromo-johnson-.jpg

Maria Bartiromo had Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI) and Dr. Pierre Cory on her show on Sunday morning.
Dr. Cory spoke out on how the dangerous CDC and FDA elites have prevented Americans from accessing affordable and readily available treatment drugs for COVID.
This is something The Gateway Pundit has been reporting on since the start of the pandemic.

TRENDING:
Bill Filed In Washington Would Authorize 'Strike Force' To 'Involuntarily Detain' Unvaccinated Families: 'They Have Already Set Up The Internment Camps'
Dr. Cory Pierre: The tragedy Maria is that this entire pandemic we have not had an early treatment recommended by the government. Because they’ve been waiting for the approvals of the novel patented drugs. And the two that just got approval, ONE STUDY! One and done with these pharmaceutical companies. And meanwhile you have these generic drugs that have dozens of studies and trials and they don’t get approved. It is absolutely absurd. And these drugs that just got approved. One doesn’t work. india just canceled their order for it because they know it doesn’t work and the other one is highly toxic. And so the absurdity and the tragedy and damage on the America people by a broken system. We need to fix this where people are dying because they are denied highly effective, cheap, widely available drugs that do not present as obscene profits to the pharmaceutical companies.
Maria Bartiromo: That is disgusting! I know for a fact that hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin work to treat COVID.
The panel later mentioned how approximately 500,000 Americans have died after they were denied and prevented access to highly effective treatment drugs.
Via Sunday Morning Futures:

Here is a previous post on the government’s withholding of lifesaving drugs from seniors and COVID patients.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
1641780765363.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
How long before the MSM spins this as it's a good thing she had her booster or her Covid would have been much worse!

Had a triple jabbed mask wearing branch covidian tell me that exact thing at work last week. When he got back from quarantine for getting covid.

I politely said "huh, I got a polio vaccine when I was a kid and I never got polio. Same with mumps, measles, rubella and smallpox. Are you sure what you got 3 times was a vaccine?"

He wasn't happy.