• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Looks like it will be livestreamed ....

View attachment 241675

• Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wis.)

Medical experts and doctors:

Four Pillars of Pandemic Response

• Dr. Peter McCullough

Pillar 1: Limit the spread
  • Dr. Bret Weinstein
  • Dr. Jay Bhattacharya

Pillar 2: Early at Home Treatment
  • Dr. Ryan Cole
  • Dr. Harvey Risch
  • Dr. George Fareed
  • Dr. Pierre Kory
  • Dr. Richard Urso

Pillar 3: Hospital Treatment
  • Dr. Paul Marik
  • Dr. Aaron Kheriaty

Pillar 4: Vaccines
  • Dr. Robert Malone
  • Dr. David Wiseman

WHAT: Panel discussion on the global pandemic response, what went right, what went wrong, what should be done now, and what needs to be addressed long term. The panel will also discuss censorship from Big Tech and the mainstream media, pandemic response effect on children, and vaccine mandate impact on worker shortage.

WHEN: Monday, Jan. 24, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. ET

View attachment 241676

COVID-19: A Second Opinion
Published January 24, 2022 by Senator Ron Johnson

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The entire video of today's event in Washington DC is available on the Children's Health Defense website.

Defeat the Mandates (4:09:26):

For about 55 minutes, various doctors speak.
If you just want to hear the doctors, you can jump directly to approximately the 1:13:21 mark.

0:23:00 the video feed goes live.
0:41:26 camera view switches to the Lincoln Memorial and the platform where the speakers will speak.
0:41:30 singing by Hi-Rez and Jimmy Levy.
0:52:33 Comedian JP Sears begins speaking.
1:03:28 Jimmy Levy sings The National Anthem.
1:05:25 JP Sears introduces the first speaker, Kevin Jenkins, founder of The Urban Global Health Alliance.
1:13:21 JP Sears and Ryan Cole, MD begin introducing the doctors.
2:09:13 JP Sears introduces singer, Five Times August who sings "Silent War"
2:15:47 JP Sears introduces a group on the lower level representing people injured by the vaccines.
2:16:01 Joel Wallskog, MD (a vaccine injured orthopedic surgeon)
2:22:33 April Malina sings "Silence" written by Julie Elizabeth
2:26:10 Kyle Warner (a vaccine injured pro mountain biker)
2:35:15 JP Sears introduces Steve Kirsh, philanthropist & executive director of The Vaccine Safety Research Foundation
2:46:18 JP Sears introduces Robert F. Kennedy Jr., chairman of the board & chief legal counsel for Children's Health Defense
3:14:44 JP Sears introduces Dr. Tess Lawrie (MBBCH, PHDP) spokeswoman for The World Council for Health
3:18:38 JP Sears introduces Rizza Islam, author, international speaker & minister of Islam
3:28:35 JP Sears introduces Rabbi Zev Epstein, orthodox Jewish teacher & author
3:34:37 JP Sears introduces Dr. Aaron Lewis, pastor, author & human rights activist
3:41:26 JP Sears introduces Christina Parks, PHD
3:46:36 JP Sears introduces Will Witt, author & political commentator for PragerU
3:49:55 JP Sears introduces Trahern Crews, lead organizer for Black Lives Matter Minnesota
3:52:33 JP Sears introduces Tyler Fischer, comedian
3:54:22 JP Sears introduces Bravest for Choice, firefighters from across the United States
4:00:20 JP Sears introduces Del Bigtree, CEO of Informed Consent Action Network & host of "The Highwire with Del Bigtree"

When you click the link above, you will have to scroll down the page a bit until you see the Watch Video label. The first one under that label is the video of the event.

View attachment 241775
where are the politicians? Guillani or that woman lawyer or Trump or Gingrich or.......there are no 'big political names' in that mix

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
where are the politicians? Guillani or that woman lawyer or Trump or Gingrich or.......there are no 'big political names' in that mix
Their owners told them to ignore it.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Where did the posts from earlier today go? They seem to be missing.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
me too...

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
me too...
Today never happened?
Reminds me of the movie Groundhog Day.
I'm not going to repost the stuff.... it's just gone.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Today never happened?
Reminds me of the movie Groundhog Day.
I'm not going to repost the stuff.... it's just gone.
this place is nearly my only news source...imagine my immediate withdrawal, when this AM, i couldn't get on the site

i was running in circles trying not to spill my coffee

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
this place is nearly my only news source...imagine my immediate withdrawal, when this AM, i couldn't get on the site

i was running in circles trying not to spill my coffee
I thought I had mistakenly taken the brown acid again.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
take notes

$8 !?!?

Last edited:

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EMBALMERS FIND VEINS AND ARTERIES FILLED WITH NEVER BEFORE SEEN RUBBERY CLOTS BY DR. JANE RUBY​

In this worldwide exclusive, Dr. Jane Ruby meets with board-certified Embalmer and funeral Director, Richard Hirschman who reveals, for the first time ever, arteries and veins filled with unnatural blood clot combinations with strange fibrous materials that are completely filling the vascular system. Many of the victims reportedly died of heart attacks and strokes. Mr. Hirschman reports that he found resistance when he tried to embalm these jabbed patients, and then found these strange materials and pulled them from the large vessels of the bodies. He also reported that he has gone from seeing 50% of his embalmed cases with these types of blockages rise to almost 80%.

Screen Shot 2022-01-27 at 8.14.35 PM.png

video

Last edited:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Florida Doctor: Families Sneak Ivermectin To Loved Ones In Hospitals With COVID-19, See Improvement​

BY TYLER DURDEN
WEDNESDAY, JAN 26, 2022 - 08:45 PM
Authored by Nanette Holt via The Epoch Times (emphasis ours),
A Florida doctor says families of loved ones hospitalized with COVID-19 are resorting to desperate measures when approved treatments have failed.

And when it’s not too late, some have seen tremendous success by sneaking medications prohibited by hospitals to patients, says Eduardo Balbona, an independent internist in Jacksonville.

He’s helped dozens of seriously ill patients recover using ivermectin and other drugs and supplements not officially approved in the treatment of COVID-19, he says.

Hospitals receive payments from the federal government for treating patients with COVID-19. But those payments are tied to their use of approved treatments only, as outlined in the CARES Act. When there’s nothing left to try under those protocols, families naturally research alternatives, Balbona says, often learning about treatments touted by independent physicians around the country.

Hoping to try anything that might work, families around the country have filed lawsuits asking judges to intervene.

In some cases, judges have ordered hospitals to allow the use of other treatments, such as ivermectin. Some of those seriously ill patients have recovered. In other cases, judges have sided with hospitals and declined the families’ requests to try.

Meanwhile, independent physicians like Balbona watch helplessly, feeling that when families ask, they should be allowed to try medications they believe can turn critically ill patients around. But independent doctors often have limited hospital privileges and may be banned from seeing their own patients in some hospitals.

That was the case recently for Balbona, who was contacted by a worried wife after she read in The Epoch Times about his involvement in another family’s lawsuit seeking to try his recommendations.

Based on what the woman told him, Balbona said he felt strongly her husband could recover if treated with the regimen he prescribes for seriously ill COVID-19 patients. The treatment protocol he follows, with slight modifications based on each patient’s needs, was developed by the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance.

“The husband was very ill,” Balbona said. “He’s in his 50s, a big strong guy. She called me desperate because they gave him remdesivir [in the hospital] and she made them stop it, and he started getting worse and worse. And his oxygen demand went up.

By the time she called Balbona for help, her husband needed 60 liters of oxygen per minute. That’s too high to manage at home, even with rented medical equipment, Balbona said.

“If you can get them down to 40 or 50 [liters per minute] you can do high-flow oxygen at that level,” Balbona told The Epoch Times. “That’s a lot of oxygen.”

He said he promised he’d try if her husband improved enough to go home. And then he’d take over managing his care. Meanwhile, he said, he gave her prescriptions, so she could collect the medications she’d need at home. That was on a Friday.

He learned later that she’d filled the prescriptions, took the medications to the hospital, and gave them to her husband. By Tuesday, the man was discharged and fully following the protocol Balbona prescribed. A few days later, he was off the oxygen. Now, he’s recovering, Balbona said. But they’re afraid to share their good news publicly.

A medical worker treats a non Covid-19 patient in the ICU ward at UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester, Massachusetts on Jan. 4, 2022. (JOSEPH PREZIOSO/AFP via Getty Images)
“The people who snuck in the ivermectin… they are scared to death,” Balbona said. “She is sure that the government is going to find out who she is” and possibly arrest her for giving medications not approved by the hospital.

He said she told him, “I did it. I knew it was wrong. I don’t know what the penalties are. What could they do to me?

And that’s the real crime, Balbona believes.

In New Hampshire, lawmakers now are considering legislation that would make the state the first in the country to make Ivermectin available as an over-the-counter medicine, and sanction it as a protected treatment for COVID-19. Similar bills in three other states have failed.

The bill’s sponsor, Rep. Leah Cushman (R) is a registered nurse, who told The Epoch Times, “I have absolutely no doubt lives will be saved if human grade ivermectin was available to COVID patients.”

Two doctors testified about her proposed bill, warning the legislation could lead to dangerous side effects for people who use the drug. But Cushman believes she’ll have the votes to keep the bill moving toward becoming law.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not approved the use of ivermectin as a treatment for COVID-19, though the drug is used in humans to treat a variety of conditions.

An FDA web page warning against using ivermectin for COVID-19 also mentions that clinical trials investigating it as a treatment are ongoing.

The FDA has not responded to a Freedom of Information Act request (FOIA) asking for details about any reports of side effects related to the use of ivermectin — formulations for animals and humans — to treat COVID-19. The agency also has not responded to a FOIA request for details about clinical trials and when the drug could reach the stage when its use under the Right To Try Act could be allowed.

Studies about the safety and efficacy of using ivermectin in the treatment for COVID-19 have led to all or part of 22 countries approving its use. But in the United States, doctors who rely on payments from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services aren’t allowed to use it.

When Balbona heard about the proposed legislation, he immediately called two state senators, and two attorneys who are patients, suggesting that they propose similar legislation in Florida. Florida lawmakers currently are in session in Tallahassee through March 11.

“If we can get legislation to say, ‘Let the doctor do what he thinks is best,’ I think that would be wonderful,” Balbona said. “If New Hampshire can do this, why can’t we?”

Alice Giordano contributed to this report.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

Florida Doctor: Families Sneak Ivermectin To Loved Ones In Hospitals With COVID-19, See Improvement​

BY TYLER DURDEN
WEDNESDAY, JAN 26, 2022 - 08:45 PM
Authored by Nanette Holt via The Epoch Times (emphasis ours),
A Florida doctor says families of loved ones hospitalized with COVID-19 are resorting to desperate measures when approved treatments have failed.

And when it’s not too late, some have seen tremendous success by sneaking medications prohibited by hospitals to patients, says Eduardo Balbona, an independent internist in Jacksonville.

He’s helped dozens of seriously ill patients recover using ivermectin and other drugs and supplements not officially approved in the treatment of COVID-19, he says.

Hospitals receive payments from the federal government for treating patients with COVID-19. But those payments are tied to their use of approved treatments only, as outlined in the CARES Act. When there’s nothing left to try under those protocols, families naturally research alternatives, Balbona says, often learning about treatments touted by independent physicians around the country.

Hoping to try anything that might work, families around the country have filed lawsuits asking judges to intervene.

In some cases, judges have ordered hospitals to allow the use of other treatments, such as ivermectin. Some of those seriously ill patients have recovered. In other cases, judges have sided with hospitals and declined the families’ requests to try.

Meanwhile, independent physicians like Balbona watch helplessly, feeling that when families ask, they should be allowed to try medications they believe can turn critically ill patients around. But independent doctors often have limited hospital privileges and may be banned from seeing their own patients in some hospitals.

That was the case recently for Balbona, who was contacted by a worried wife after she read in The Epoch Times about his involvement in another family’s lawsuit seeking to try his recommendations.

Based on what the woman told him, Balbona said he felt strongly her husband could recover if treated with the regimen he prescribes for seriously ill COVID-19 patients. The treatment protocol he follows, with slight modifications based on each patient’s needs, was developed by the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance.

“The husband was very ill,” Balbona said. “He’s in his 50s, a big strong guy. She called me desperate because they gave him remdesivir [in the hospital] and she made them stop it, and he started getting worse and worse. And his oxygen demand went up.

By the time she called Balbona for help, her husband needed 60 liters of oxygen per minute. That’s too high to manage at home, even with rented medical equipment, Balbona said.

“If you can get them down to 40 or 50 [liters per minute] you can do high-flow oxygen at that level,” Balbona told The Epoch Times. “That’s a lot of oxygen.”

He said he promised he’d try if her husband improved enough to go home. And then he’d take over managing his care. Meanwhile, he said, he gave her prescriptions, so she could collect the medications she’d need at home. That was on a Friday.

He learned later that she’d filled the prescriptions, took the medications to the hospital, and gave them to her husband. By Tuesday, the man was discharged and fully following the protocol Balbona prescribed. A few days later, he was off the oxygen. Now, he’s recovering, Balbona said. But they’re afraid to share their good news publicly.

A medical worker treats a non Covid-19 patient in the ICU ward at UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester, Massachusetts on Jan. 4, 2022. (JOSEPH PREZIOSO/AFP via Getty Images)
“The people who snuck in the ivermectin… they are scared to death,” Balbona said. “She is sure that the government is going to find out who she is” and possibly arrest her for giving medications not approved by the hospital.

He said she told him, “I did it. I knew it was wrong. I don’t know what the penalties are. What could they do to me?

And that’s the real crime, Balbona believes.

In New Hampshire, lawmakers now are considering legislation that would make the state the first in the country to make Ivermectin available as an over-the-counter medicine, and sanction it as a protected treatment for COVID-19. Similar bills in three other states have failed.

The bill’s sponsor, Rep. Leah Cushman (R) is a registered nurse, who told The Epoch Times, “I have absolutely no doubt lives will be saved if human grade ivermectin was available to COVID patients.”

Two doctors testified about her proposed bill, warning the legislation could lead to dangerous side effects for people who use the drug. But Cushman believes she’ll have the votes to keep the bill moving toward becoming law.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not approved the use of ivermectin as a treatment for COVID-19, though the drug is used in humans to treat a variety of conditions.

An FDA web page warning against using ivermectin for COVID-19 also mentions that clinical trials investigating it as a treatment are ongoing.

The FDA has not responded to a Freedom of Information Act request (FOIA) asking for details about any reports of side effects related to the use of ivermectin — formulations for animals and humans — to treat COVID-19. The agency also has not responded to a FOIA request for details about clinical trials and when the drug could reach the stage when its use under the Right To Try Act could be allowed.

Studies about the safety and efficacy of using ivermectin in the treatment for COVID-19 have led to all or part of 22 countries approving its use. But in the United States, doctors who rely on payments from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services aren’t allowed to use it.

When Balbona heard about the proposed legislation, he immediately called two state senators, and two attorneys who are patients, suggesting that they propose similar legislation in Florida. Florida lawmakers currently are in session in Tallahassee through March 11.

“If we can get legislation to say, ‘Let the doctor do what he thinks is best,’ I think that would be wonderful,” Balbona said. “If New Hampshire can do this, why can’t we?”

Alice Giordano contributed to this report.

Great article that provides a lot of hope and even more proof of the value of ivermectin.

But the way the just drop that line about “ivermectin is not approved by the fda for use with Covid”. It makes me want to bang my head against the wall

FDA approves medicine as safe and has had no role whatsoever on off label use. It’s the doctor that makes use of approved drugs for off label use and none of the fda’s god damn business.

We can’t just start letting big government involvement and the accompanying politics get involved in the decision making or worse assume the right to the final decision. Next thing you know the cdc will decide whether you can evict dead beat tenants or not. They can all F off

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Private Employers told to back off pushing the death jabs as hospitals are told they are free to increase their Tyranny

This is a major LOSS for healthcare workers because the supreme court was allowed to make a ruling based upon NO law.

The supreme court blocked the employee mandate for private companies and then they allowed the insane mandate against healthcare workers to stand.

Good luck with this unconstitutional mandate on healthcare workers when all these jabs available here are still “Emergency USE authorized” which means NO force, threats or coercion can be used to make people get them. All recipients must “volunteer of their own free will.” Threatening their job violates the laws of emergency use.

Not to forget they didn't even have authority for Emergency Use authorizations when other provable treatments were on the market already.

They basically just ruled against federal government overreach, by using judicial overreach, as to date not one real LAW has been passed by any legislative branch to first enable the supreme court to have a law to rule on for the constitutionality of it.

It’s disgusting the supreme court didn’t do what WAS in their constitutional authority and that is tell people the truth that Biden is NOT a king, we are NOT a monarchy as his “edicts” are NOT LAWS. End of story.

Either way, please show us the LAWS THAT ALLOW EMPLOYERS TO PLAY DOCTOR WITHOUT A LICENSE and without being contracted for "medical care" by their employees. I'll wait because those laws do not exist for a reason.

Supreme Court Blocks OSHA Vaccine Mandate – Upholds CMS Healthcare Workers Vaccine Mandate​

https://healthimpactnews.com/2022/s...holds-cms-healthcare-workers-vaccine-mandate/
==================================================================================================
UPDATE: Here's the response to the Supreme Court from the lunatic in the White House

Folks THIS is why the Supreme COURT had a duty to declare they had NOTHING to rule on because Biden cannot make LAWS.

It's clear the out of control Supreme court doesn't want to relinquish any of their ill-gotten powers either or they themselves would have stayed withing the confines of their own LIMITED constitutional powers..

The regime is now going full totalitarian…

January 13, 2022 9:16 pm

White House Calls on Businesses to Ignore Supreme Court Decision on Vaccination and Force the Vaccine Mandate Regardless of Constitutional Merit

Not to be deterred by such pesky inconveniences as a Supreme Court decision, immediately after the high court ruled the vaccine mandate was unconstitutional federal overreach – the White House told employers to enforce the vaccine mandate anyway.

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com...ll-fear-covid-narrative-collapses-msm-panics/
White House Spokesperson Jennifer Psaki said the Biden administration would “not be deterred” by the Supreme Court decision, and all employers should immediately continue to “initiate vaccination requirements.”

=============================================================================================================

Another HUGE loss!

Treasonous Courts Eliminate Religious Exemptions for Children

HEADS UP- Our treasonous courts have been VERY busy destroying real constitutional rights that are setting the stage to destroy children all over this country IF parents leave them in these Marxist schools.

The First shoe drop is eliminating religious exemptions for children, and the next shoe dropping is when then they will come forall religious exemptions next.

Remember this is the ONLY exemption whereas the “school”, or for adults the “employers” can be forced to pay all legal fees and medical expenses in a court of law.

It is much needed for these lunatic schools who have been vaccinating children with exemptions.

Court upholds state law eliminating religious exemption to state vaccination requirements for school children

JAN 12, 2022 A federal court has upheld a new state law that eliminates a religious exemption to state vaccination requirements for communicable diseases, including COVID-19, for public and private school students.

SOURCE: https://www.courant.com/news/connec...0220112-owuzxm6wabgh7furowmzx5lrum-story.html

=========================================================================================================================

Here ya go. Why would Biden's administration start making this ILLEGAL list of everyone with a religious exemption if this wasn't going to be a future targeted group?

Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency to Compile List of Employees Who Seek Religious Exemptions From COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate

Thu, 01/13/2022 - 10:58 — legitgov

Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency to Compile List of Employees Who Seek Religious Exemptions From COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate | 13 Jan 2022 |

All employees at an obscure federal agency who claim religious exemptions from Joe Biden's COVID-19 vaccine mandate will be added to a list, the agency said in a public notice this week.

The Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency (CSOSA) posted the notice in the Federal Register, asking the public for comment on the new system, which is being called the "Employee Religious Exception Request Information System." CSOSA says that, in order to meet the requirements outlined by the president and the task force, it is creating a new system that lets it collect information related to religious accommodations to the vaccination requirements. The system will be used to house information on workers, volunteers, interns, contractors, and consultants inside the Pretrial Services Agency (PSA) for the District of Columbia, an office inside CSOSA, who ask for religious exemptions.

=========================================================================================================================
2021 Covid Deaths Increase by 400,000!

I finally agree with ONE thing you said Joe, Now get out!

2021: COVID Deaths Increase, Flu Deaths Disappear, 400,000+ More Total Deaths than 2020

Here's the landslide of deaths I warned about a long time ago

OVER 1 MILLION DEATHS IN JUST THE FIRST YEAR OF THE COVID-19 “VACCINES

Thousands of Miscarriages Following COVID-19 Injections Reported in VAERS are Being Censored as an Entire Generation is Being Sterilized

The headline "Boosters Are Over" is MISLEADING

Let's Clear up some Confusion.

1. YES The WHO has halted the "current" boosters.

2. Not to END the death jabs. Instead they now declare they will demand they only release vaccines addressing the current "variant."

Boosters Are Over

WHO released a statement about Covid vaccines yesterday

a vaccination strategy based on repeated booster doses of the original vaccine composition is unlikely to be appropriate or sustainable.

Instead the WHO is now promising/demanding vaccines based on whatever the dominant Sars-Cov-2 strain is at the moment.

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/boosters-are-over/comments

======================================================

Remember this report where the head of Pfizer declared they already have death jabs for the so-called "omicron" variant ready to unleash in 45 days.

So much for all the fairy tales they have spewed over how long it takes to develop a new vaccines.

Who here believes they can manufacture billions of new vaccines in this amount of time?

Further who here believes they won't just relabel the same crap toxic shots they already have and ship them out?

Pfizer CEO — Omicron Vaccine will be ready in 45 days…

As we can see they are following the same script globally.

What's changed?

People finally figured out they are giving out the same deadly shot for every "new" threat.

European drug regulators abruptly reverse course on boosters

This should terrify you if you’ve received an mRNA booster.

Last month, the European Medicines Agency authorized boosters EVERY THREE MONTHS:

What changed? What data have they seen since Dec. 9? Animal studies? Side effect reports? Epidemiological data? Or is this just an abundance of caution - caution that did not exist last month?

The time for obfuscation and deception is over. Hundreds of millions of people across the United States and Europe have received mRNA boosters.

They deserve to know the truth.

========================================================================================================================

The Lies are catching up with them

The lie of asymptomatic spread revealed as globalist offensive continues to flounder on the shoals of truth

The response to COVID-19 has been predicated on the assumption that asymptomatic PCR positive individuals can spread disease. This assumption was simply accepted as fact and, thus far, has never been adequately demonstrated in the available scientific evidence.

========================================================================================================================
Good thing we have the FDA looking out for us. ....NOT!

International authorities sour on JAB Boosters — FDA promotes them [Video]

Devvy Kidd is absolutely Correct.

No, You Didn’t Test Positive for COVID-19

Americans who are informed about this monstrous plandemic scheme have been fully aware of the problem with testing for this phantom virus since April of 2020 – specifically the PCR test. The column below goes into detail about that test promoted by both the CORRUPT FDA (Federal Death Administration) and the CORRUPT CDC (Center for Disease Creation)

Fun fact: Devvy personally spearheaded the campaign to help us attain the right to remove dangerous smart meters from our homes here in Texas.

I strongly recommend everyone read these two reports by Devvy Kidd too

Think “Vaccine Passports” bad? This is Already a Done Deal, Part 1

There are two more critically important components to this nightmare which I will cover in part 2. One deals with COVID-19 and the other is the Real ID which will be a shocker to Americans who are worried about what’s going on. This is not something down the road it is here and now.

Think “Vaccine Passports” bad? This is Already a Done Deal, Part 2

There’s a lot of garbage peddled on so-called conservative web sites and podcasts. Those that use splashy headlines which most of the time are completely misleading are neither reporters or investigative journalists. They’re wanna-be’s who want you to click onto their site for ad revenues or buy whatever they selling.

Link to more of Devvys work- https://newswithviews.com/author/devvy-kidd/

Meanwhile the carnage continues...

Up to 65% Increase in Deaths Among 18-49 Year Olds in the U.S. During 2021, the Year of the Experimental COVID "Vaccines"

Internal hospital data confirm a huge increase in patients with vaccine side effects in 2021

At many hospitals, the number of patients reported to have post-vaccine injuries rose fivefold or more after Covid vaccines were introduced in December 2020, medical records databases show.

========================================================================

Fully Vaccinated Australians in Hospital for COVID-19 Surpass Unvaccinated

Thu, 01/13/2022 - 05:11 — legitgov

SOURCE: https://www.legitgov.org/

=====================================================================================================================

37,927 Deaths and 3,392,632 Injuries Following COVID Shots in European Database as Young People Continue to Die

=====================================================================================================================

Fauci and CDC Director Rochelle Walensky Lie Under Oath Regarding VAERS COVID-19 Vaccine Deaths

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky and Anthony Fauci appeared before a Senate Committee Hearing this week regarding the "Omicron Response," and both of them lied under oath.

They both claimed that they "didn't know" how many deaths were recorded in VAERS following COVID-19 vaccines, and Walensky stated the COVID-19 vaccines are "incredibly safe" and "protect us against Omicron, they protect us against Delta, they protect us against COVID." She also stated that all reported COVID-19 vaccine deaths have been "adjudicated," when in fact not a single COVID-19 vaccine injury, let alone a death, has been tried in the Government CounterMeasures Injury Compensation Program, the only place where a vaccine death or injury following a COVID-19 shot can be "adjudicated."

Remember Israel was the LEADER in going into full Totalitarianism with this plandemic and here are the results thus far.

Israeli Vaccine Chief comes clean…

Israeli vaccine chief: “We have made mistakes”… vaxx passport “no longer relevant”…

Israeli scientist surprised vaccines did not prevent transmission as originally hoped…

Lol, now they admit it… we are headed towards herd immunity…

“The biggest mistake of the pandemic in Israel was closing schools and education”…

Israel: So much for that 4th booster…

Indeed, more are doing a major about face...does anyone here think this ends it?

The Great Pivot: And just like that, the UK became freer than the US…

UK dumps all mask mandates: “We will trust the judgement of the British people”…

Boris Johnson ends hated vaxx passport mandate…

Boris Johnson Scraps COVID Mandates in England: ‘We Will Trust The Judgment of the British People’

The Times They Are A-Changing… Starbucks reverses beastly vaxx mandate…

Of course they aren't done jabbing a captured citizenry who just showed them they would keep lining up to be jabbed.

Moderna CEO boasts of planned annual multi-virus vaxx to reduce “compliance issues”…

Case in POINT

DC vaxx mandate garners “mixed reactions”… exhausted sheeple comply…

This is why a majority have to say NO to it all

Just as I already warned they have been trying to get a universal flu jab approved for decades.

Now this toxic combined jab will also have MRNA tech and all the other toxic junk in it.

Meanwhile ALL of these kill shots are still in clinical trials.

Hard pass, Moderna…

Moderna hopes to market combined Covid and flu booster in 2023

Moderna hopes to market a combined booster vaccination for COVID-19, influenza and RSV — a common respiratory virus — as soon as the fall of 2023, CEO Stéphane Bancel said Monday.

Bancel, speaking on a panel at the World Economic Forum, said the combination vaccine would enable people to get broad protection against illnesses caused by respiratory viruses ahead of the winter infectious season without having to obtain multiple jabs.

“Our goal is to be able to have a single annual booster so that we don’t have compliance issues where people don’t want to get two to three shots a winter,” said Bancel. “The best-case scenario would be the fall of 2023.”

The COVID booster is currently in phase three trials, he told the panel discussion, while the flu vaccine under development — which also uses mRNA technology — should progress from phase two to three trials in the second quarter. Investors sold off Moderna shares after an update in December showed that it generated antibody levels against all four strains of the influenza virus in an early-stage study that were not as robust in older people as an existing flu jab from Sanofi.

Moderna plans to ship 2 to 3 billion doses of COVID-19 vaccines this year, Bancel confirmed, after 807 million in 2021. The company is currently in consultation with health officials on the composition of the COVID-19 vaccine doses to be used this fall.

==========================================================================================================================

Sad but true

Hulk Hogan Power Slams COVID Narrative, Claims Vaccinated Are “Dropping Like Flies”…

Indeed, all this data is from SHORT TERM deaths and damages. We haven't seen anything yet.

Remember how health authorities said serious vaccine side effects always will be seen fast?

It Already has and yes more are to come whenever they are exposed to a trigger .

IE: for just one example they used polysorbate 80 IN these jabs. This deadly junk is also used as an emulsifier in junk foods, cosmetics, and shampoos etal. So the jabbed patient creates an antigen to polysorbate 80, eats junk food with polysorbate 80 in it and the onset of anaphylaxis to full on paralysis is a result.

Widespread COVID vaccination may lead to a spike in ‘crippling’ diseases…

Exactly Right.

European Legal Expert Says Vaccine Mandates Are the Beginning of a ‘Social Credit System’ – The Reason Europeans Are Standing Up

Time for a major pivot...

Israel Study Finds 4th Booster Shot Ineffective — Moderna and Biotech Stocks Are Cratering

Is civil war incoming compliments of the Biden Regime?

They've been allowed to stage an insurrection using FBI agents to the extreme of arresting hundreds without due process already.

So why not stage the onset of a civil war?

U.S. Army will conduct a two-week 'guerrilla war' training exercise in the woods of North Carolina to teach Special Forces how to overthrow an 'illegitimate government' just weeks after Biden's Justice Dept. announced its new 'domestic terrorism' unit

Tue, 01/11/2022 - 21:42 — legitgov

A civil war rehearsal? US Army will conduct a two-week 'guerrilla war' training exercise in North Carolina to teach Special Forces how to overthrow an 'illegitimate government' just weeks after DoJ announced new 'domestic terrorism' unit --

Special Forces candidates will participate in the two-week Robin Sage training exercises in which they will practice overthrowing illegitimate governments --Robin Sage places soldiers in a 'politically unstable' fictional country and uses 'unconventional guerrilla warfare' to defeat a 'numerically superior enemy' --Soldiers will face off against seasoned military members and specially trained civilians during the exercise, which serves as the Special Forces final exam --Several citizens, however, are concerned the exercise encourages soldiers to target civilians
| 12 Jan 2022 |

Young Army soldiers will be battling "seasoned freedom fighters" across two dozen North Carolina counties in a two-week "guerrilla warfare exercise" where they attempt to overthrow an "illegitimate government."

News of the training exercise comes just days after the anniversary of the Capitol riot and as the Justice Department announces the creation of a new "domestic terrorism" unit to tackle what officials said is an "elevated threat from domestic violent extremists."

Some questioned the close timing of the events, while others went further with fears that the Biden administration is "preparing for American Uprising." "Biden's military wargames fighting and killing American 'Freedom Fighters' in guerilla (sic) warfare," one Twitter user posted in reaction to news of the guerrilla warfare training on US soil.

Another Twitter user even questioned if the government was "trying to get troops accustomed to the idea of killing fellow Americans?" During Robin Sage training, young soldiers will face off against seasoned service members from units across Fort Bragg, acting as opposing forces and guerrilla freedom fighters, as well as "specially trained" guerrilla civilians.

=========================================================================
More Bolshevik Departments Forming in America

So they fund and create the terrorists to use as the excuse for expanded government via a new dept for "domestic" terrorist. Just to use that new department to target their own citizens.

Sounds about right.

Justice Department forms new domestic terrorism unit

Wed, 01/12/2022 - 00:15 — legitgov

Justice Department forms new domestic terrorism unit | 11 Jan 2022 | The Justice [sic] Department is establishing a new domestic terrorism unit to combat the threat that has more than doubled in the past two years, the head of the agency's National Security Division said Tuesday.

Assistant Attorney General Matthew Olsen told members of the Senate Judiciary Committee that the newly formed unit will encompass a dedicated group of attorneys to focus on the domestic terrorism threat. The number FBI investigations into domestic terrorism has more than doubled since March 2020, he said.

Source: https://www.legitgov.org/

Hiter used Gun registries to round up dissenters

Head up Illinois...kill this beast bill now.

ALL Residents of Illinois Will Be INVOLUNTARILY Entered Into Vaccine Database If HB 4244 Passes On January 19

Just who will they use to play the bad guys in this staged civil war?

The Taliban, thousands of illegals, or hired thug government agents?

They are being silent because they know who's funding them

Biden Admin Silent As Taliban Vow To Deploy 2,000 Suicide Bombers To DC

Case in Point

U.S. to Gift $308 Million in Aid to Taliban-Run Afghanistan

Wed, 01/12/2022 - 01:58 — legitgov

U.S. to Gift $308 Million in Aid to Taliban-Run Afghanistan | 11 Jan 2022 | The U.S. has offered Taliban-controlled Afghanistan $308 million in "humanitarian assistance" as the country struggles after barely five months of rule by the terrorist organization. The Democratic-controlled White House has promised the cash boost in an effort to end the humanitarian crisis that followed the chaotic U.S. military withdrawal and Taliban takeover in August, 2021... Since the Taliban takeover, the U.S. has given more than $780 million in humanitarian aid to the former ally. Alongside this financial commitment, Joe Biden's White House has sent 3.3 million coronavirus vaccinations to Afghanistan, with another million pledged to be sent, AP reports.
Read more

SOURCE https://www.legitgov.org/

Is the set up for anarchy becoming clearer now?

50,000 Illegals can’t be located…

Nearly half of all migrants that Border Patrol released into the United States in 2021 cannot be located, according to data from the Department of Homeland Security.

More than 100,000 migrants were released into the United States from the southern border between March 21 and Aug. 31, 2021, and given a notice to report to Immigration and Customs Enforcement within 60 days, according to the data. Nearly half of those—47,705—did not check in, making their status and location unknown to immigration authorities.

================================================================================================================================

Remember they sent in thousands of hired anarchist to set off the other staged revolutions under George Soros that toppled many other countries.

Top 5 Revolutions Backed by George Soros

================================================================================================================================

Way before that the Bolsheviks did the same thing to bring down the citizens of Russia.

CrimethInc. : A Century since the Bolshevik Crackdown of ...August 1918

YEP!

Democrats? More like Bolsheviks, according to new survey…

Key similarities between Lenin’s Red Terror and America’s Woke Culture reveal left’s blueprint for complete takeover…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FACT

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At least these 6 countries correctly identified the threat of Soros and his organizations and they booted him and his organizations out

Convicted Felon DS Zionist George Soros Banned From 6 ...Countries

======================================================================================================================
Under every rock we can find Soros dirty money paying for another agenda to undermine the security of this country

George Soros Caught Funding ‘Abolish Police’ Movement ...

How George Soros funded progressive DAs behind US crime surge

Billionaire George Soros (center) funnels cash through a complicated web of federal and state political action committees as well as non-profits to support soft-on-crime DAs across the country.

Soros connected ANTIFA documents reveal Intel for ...

events surrounding the Baltimore riots back in 2015, they still contain valuable intelligence describing organizational, training, and operational methods for a number of George Soros organizations under the umbrella of the ANTIFA movement

===========================================================================================================================
Flashback to 2020

Of Course this mass murdering criminal is using every bit of this nightmare Covid hoax as the perfect opportunity to set the stage for a revolution here. Trump did zero to stop Soros created riots because his own son in law was working directly with him. Trumps Lockdown weakened the country to such a degree he opened the door for a Soros revolution right here in the USA.

George Soros Views The COVID-19 Plannedemic As A ...Revolutionary Moment Where Everything is Up for Grabs-Says Radical Change is Needed

George Soros is giddy and excited these days, why? Because he sees the COVID-19 Plannedemic doing amazing things to destroy the economy, to destroy capitalism, and the weaken the United States to the breaking point so his army of low-information Liberal minions can swoop in and remake it. You will always hear Liberals saying things like ‘transforming America’, ‘changing America’, but you will never hear them talking about America’s greatness because they don’t believe it is.

Soros has been quiet in 2020, but his bank accounts have not, he continues to provide over 1 billion dollars per year to support radical and anarchist Leftist groups and causes.

Black Lives Matter? That’s Soros.

ANTIFA? Yep, Soros.

All those races riots from a few years back? Yep, that’s Soros too.

George Soros evenfunded Antichrist-in-training Emmanuel Macron when he ran for president in 2017.

You can look for him to provide all the millions necessary for the Democrats to have their ‘mail-in ballot’ election in November, and even if people go to the polls, they are voting with a Soros-financed machine.

These are happy, happy days for Globalist Schwartz György, not since he sided with the Nazis as a teenager to rob his fellow Jewish neighbors and help send them to concentration camps has he been this happy. Watch the video below, and listen as George Soros tells how that time in his life were some of his happiest moments. Until, that is, the COVID-19 Plannedemic.

George Soros also notoriously finances left-wing causes throughout the United States and around the world to the tune of $1 billion each year including abortion, euthanasia, population control, transgenderism, and same-sex “marriage.” If there ever was an arch-nemesis for conservatives, Soros would most definitely be it. READ MORE

George Soros Describes COVID-19 Pandemic As ‘Revolutionary Moment’ In Which ‘Everything Is Up For Grabs’​

HE WENT ON TO ADD, “I WILL ALSO SAY THAT I HAVE PUT MY FAITH IN TRUMP TO DESTROY HIMSELF, AND HE HAS EXCEEDED MY WILDEST EXPECTATIONS.”

====================================================================================================================
They have doubled down to reveal WHO they think the real enemy is.

Psaki: Biden “Stands by Everything He Said” When He Labeled Millions of Americans “Domestic Enemies” (VIDEO)

====================================================================================================================
At least a wall is being built somewhere

Historically speaking why have governments built walls/barricades between themselves and their citizens?

What indeed is this administration planning?

They’re building a concrete wall around the White House… Here’s the video…

=================================================================
Flashback: Obama Raised the fence around the white house.

What is it about these freedom hating leftist that makes "them" so paranoid? Indeed.

For elected reps who declare we don't need a border wall they sure do love their own walls.

This is a huge reversal.

Athletes who had Covid will be considered ‘Fully Vaccinated’: NCAA

Now tell me how the NCAA has to power to declare this either way?

Did they have medical power of attorney over all these players to begin with? No they did not.

Do they have it now? No they do not.

Eventually people will realize this country isn't a massive psyche ward in which no one has any power over their own lives.

It always comes down to money and that is why they have made this decision.

Commies are Gonna be Commies
To add more irons to the fire, Commifornia is leading the way to crash first after burning through Billions of hand outs via covid cash from Trump and Bidens administrations

Universal health care bill advances in California Assembly

January 13, 2022 6:11 pm

A New Bill In California Would “Double Taxes” In Order To Pay For A Statewide Single Payer Healthcare System

January 13, 2022 8:08 am

Looks like many bubbles coming to a head at once...

Mortgage Rates in the U.S. Soar to the Highest Since March 2020 (3.45% Nominal Rate, -3.59% REAL Rate)

January 13, 2022 5:07 pm

Not financial advice – stock market crash?

January 13, 2022 3:51 pm

Peter Schiff: Fed Unveils Field of Dreams Monetary Policy

January 13, 2022 12:34 pm

High Inflation Means Lower Equity Valuations – Shiller’s CAPE at 40 today, likely to drop to 25 at 5% inflation. 37% equity decline possible.

January 13, 2022 12:29 pm

Money velocity in economy has collapsed while we are seeing record-high inflation in goods?!

January 13, 2022 12:24 pm

U.S. producer price inflation jumps 9.7% in December from a year ago, the highest y/y increase on record. U.S. DOLLAR plummeting hard. The Fed is still acting too slowly??

January 13, 2022 9:51 am

======================================================================================================

Or more testing sites have been busted again for stealing data and they are then calling them "fraudulent" sites.

Fraudulent COVID-19 test sites are stealing personal info

January 13, 2022 12:21 pm

======================================================================================================
Another win!

The Drug ads of the past need to be used with this CV hoax today. Just say NO!

Canada drops vaccine mandate for its truckers after pressure from industry

January 13, 2022 12:34 pm

=======================================================================================================================
NOT so fast...they then re-enacted it. and truckers are having NONE of it.

There are 36,000 Candian truckers going on strike and over 100,000 American truckers who are about to strike.

Either way, we the people lose because this will cause the final straw to break in the camels back for supply chains.

VIDEO: Canadian Truckers Against COVID Tyranny BLOCK HIGHWAY to and From United States – With “Mandate Freedom” Signs

RELATED:

TRUDEAU'S MANDATE IS TO STARVE ALL CANADIANS - 38,000 TRUCKERS QUIT - AMERICANS TO QUIT NEXT WEEK

Virtual Schooling coming next?

They may just keep jabbing and testing until they close so many schools down that they can justify what they wanted to do anyway...aka Virtual schooling for all where the government has direct access via a camera on children IN their own homes.

Again, just say NO

North Texas Schools close due to staffing issues from OMICRON

January 13, 2022 12:30 pm

Augh...no thanks

US Surgeons Transplant Pig's Heart Into Human Patient: Does The Bible Support This?

No Amanda, a "parasite" is what was just injected into children with a bioweapon they are calling a vaccine. Happy now?

Maybe you should stop dating big pharma insiders.

Remember the creepy globalist WEF saying "you will own nothing a be happy" ?

These are the first indigents racing to be a part of owning nothing as they compete for next level idiocracy.

Investors Are Paying Millions for Virtual Real Estate in the Metaverse

January 13, 2022 9:52 am

Why do we have all these inventors who are so "shocked" when their inventions aren't used as they thought they would be.

They all need to look back at history and get a clue.

Terrifying: AR Inventor Warns That The Metaverse Could ...

Louis Rosenberg — the prolific inventor behind the world's first functional augmented reality system — thinks that the metaverse is going to be a terrifying change that has the potential to distort reality and dramatically affect how users perceive things in their real lives.

Metaverse: AR Pioneer Warns 'It Could Make Reality Disappear'

=======================================================================================================================

This shouldn't be shocking to anyone. But here we are...

Why Facebook’s Metaverse Is A Privacy Nightmare

Now Meta and the metaverse have become the subject of a new warning made by Facebook whistleblower Frances Haugen.

Couldnt agree more. Keep your kids offline period because right now they have been given free reign to collect whatever data they want on them.

Christian CEO On Zuckerberg's Metaverse: Keep Kids Out Of ...the enemies Virtual Worlds

"The satanic globalist elite envision a future where all of us are plugged into their Matrix that they control all day long,"said Torba.

"When this happens they can control our minds even more than they do today through their social engineering that goes on in our news feeds and on our television screens. ...

The metaverse is just their latest ...

===================================================================================================================
They ARE coming for the kids. Parents had better wake up

I thank God every day my kids are now adults because there is NO way they would be in ANY public school, ever carrying a cellphone, having an online presence, and I wouldn't be posting about them online today.

HOW did they know he gave his son ivermectin?? Did he brag about it online?

People need to seriously watch what they put online when they have MINOR children because these nuts will use CPS to target them and it appears that is just what they did here.

Top NH Conservative Targeted by Child Services for Giving Son Ivermectin

Thu, 01/13/2022 - 19:52 — legitgov

Top NH Conservative Targeted by Child Services for Giving Son Ivermectin --JR Hoell is the founder of a group critical of COVID-19 vaccine mandates | 13 Jan 2022 |

One of New Hampshire's leading political conservatives is fighting to keep his children from the state's child protection services agency after giving his 13-year-old son Ivermectin. JR Hoell is the founder of ReOpen NH, an activist group that criticizes COVID-19 vaccine mandates. Hoell, who has also led public education reform efforts and promotes Second Amendment and homeschooling rights, told The Epoch Times that the New Hampshire Division of Children Youth and Family (DCYF) showed up at his doorstep on the night of Dec. 9 with an emergency ex parte order to take custody of his son. "I want to go on the record as calling the DCYF a terrorist organization," Hoell told The Epoch Times, "they have no grounds to seek removal of my son from his home."

======================================================================
Ignorant Exe is Putting her OWN children in Danger and denying them the right to see their father!

One can assume this sick headed mother jabbed her precious kids because she's calling their own father a conspiracy theorist after she just learned he was "unvaccinated."

Even Worse this crazy Canadian court sided with the vengeful mother!

See how this is playing out?

Quebec judge takes away father's visitation rights to his kids because he's unvaccinated

Thu, 01/13/2022 - 23:56 — legitgov

Quebec judge takes away father's visitation rights to his kids because he's unvaccinated --The children's mother labeled the man 'anti-vaccine' and a conspiracy theorist' after he asked for additional visitation during Christmas, which the judged noted in his decision.

| 13 Jan 2022 | A Quebec father had his visitation rights temporarily suspended after the mother told a judge he is "anti-vaccine" and posts "conspiracy" theories on social media. Judge Jean-Sébastien Vaillancourt of the Superior Court for the District of Montreal handed down a ruling on December 23 that "temporarily" barred a Quebec father from visiting his three children, ages 12, 4, and 7 months, because he is "unvaccinated" and makes social media posts that express opposition to Quebec's tyrannical so-called public health measures. According to the National Post, the father had petitioned the judge for an additional visitation day over the Christmas holidays with his 12-year-old, at which point the mother told the judge that the request should be denied as she "recently" learned the man was unvaccinated and, according to the judgment, a "conspiracy theorist" and “anti-vaccine."

===============================================================================================================

Bill Clinton put a bounty on the head of every child CPS could get their hands on. We've seen nothing but destroyed children and families ever since.

The same will be true for turning hospitals into nothing but death centers IF we don't stop the insane payments they are recieving under bills passed by Trump and Bidens administrations.

Homeschooling is going to keep exploding because more and more parents are getting how dangerous the school system has become to their parental rights and the very lives of their children.

Huge jump in Virginia home-schooling…

===============================================================================================================

The proof of the genocide of our elderly continues to pour IN as these mass murderers are still walking around free

Whitmer admin significantly undercounted Michigan nursing home COVID deaths, state auditor finds

Thu, 01/13/2022 - 23:38 — legitgov
Whitmer admin significantly undercounted Michigan nursing home COVID deaths, state auditor finds --Some reports are saying the number could push north of 40%. | 13 Jan 2022 | Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer's administration undercounted the COVID-19 deaths in the state's long-term care facilities by 30%, according to a state auditor general report reviewed by Fox News. The report, which is expected to be publicly released on Monday, is likely to renew criticism of the Democratic governor's performance during the pandemic. Michigan state Rep. Steven Johnson, a Republican, told Fox News Digital in a Thursday phone call that Whitmer is "well known" for her executive order "to place COVID-positive patients into nursing homes." The number could be higher, however, with some reporters saying the number of undercounted deaths could be north of 40%. "Three in 10 [bodies] went uncounted, according to the auditor general," journalist Charlie LeDuff told Fox News Digital in a Thursday email. "When added to the state's total, death in Michigan's long-term care facilities are in fact 42% higher than are being reported, which makes Whitmer's Michigan no better than Cuomo's New York."

===================================================================================================
Indeed, it all makes sense when you realize they want us dead.

CDC Director Encourages People To Get Jabbed By Citing Number Of Deaths Among The Vaccinated

A CDC spokesperson revealed that the agency director's recent comments on COVID deaths was based on a study on vaccinated individuals.

===================================================================
Meanwhile military documents revealed by Project Veritas further expose this bioweapon experiment

Project Veritas Acquires Military Documents Revealing Fauci's Direct Involvement In Gain Of Function Experiments: ‘Premeditated Manslaughter Of Millions’

"I can't overstate this, this is a premeditated kind of manslaughter of millions of people coordinated at the highest levels according to these documents," Dr. Wolf argued. "Treatments that would have saved lives were intentionally or reportedly intentionally suppressed."

Another Truth Teller Has Passed Away

I was looking for Colins work since he had been hit with the ban hammer early on in the purge of the real alternative media on Youtube. I found a few reports but nothing consistent. Then today I found this out.

Colin has passed away.

This is a tragedy because Colin did the best reporting via collecting the real black on white crimes in this country that depicted the exact opposite of what the mockingbird media was projecting.

His work was vital to counter the Marxist narritive and to make people wake up and realize the real crimes being committed all around them that were NOT being reported by the media in any front page headline.

He never reported with malice. He used stone cold hard facts.

He will be missed because the truth about what is really happening in our country, and who is committing the lions share of the crimes, needs to be revealed now more than ever.

Colin Flaherty, Rest In Peace: A Great Journalist Gone Too Soon

Colin Flaherty died Tuesday January 11th, with family at his side, in the house in which he grew up in Wilmington, Delaware. He was 66 years old and suffered from cancer. Probably best known for his books, White Girl Bleed a Lot and Don’t Make the Black Kids Angry, he was a very successful podcaster, live-streamer, and author.

Colin’s books on the color of crime were praised by a number of blacks, including Thomas Sowell and Allen West. Larry Elderinterviewed him, most recently on March 15, 2021. Huffington Post, of course, called his reporting “race-baiting,” and Heidi Beirich of the Southern Poverty Law Center wrote that by publishing him, American Thinker—where he has an extensive archive—had “sunk to the bottom of the racist barrel.” I did not meet him until early 2018, but admired his charm, eloquence, and good humor, and did several interviews with him.

https://vdare.com/articles/colin-flaherty-rest-in-peace-a-great-journalist-gone-too-soon

RELATED:

“This Was A Man”—RIP Colin (“Crime Is The New Black Entitlement”) Flaherty, September 21, 1955-January 11, 2022

====================================================================

We need to know about these tragedies and truly GET what they mean lest we wish to become the next South Africa because we are headed down that same path right now with the anti-white rhetoric put on hyperdrive.

33 BLACK-ON-WHITE HOMICIDES, Including A Father And His Two Small Boys: December 2021—Another Month In The Death Of White America

Last month: 30 BLACK-ON-WHITE HOMICIDES, INCLUDING A MOTHER READING THE BIBLE TO HER BABY GIRL:

Another Month In The Death Of White America (And Canada) The judicial lynching of three white men for try...

Malkin is exactly right. Our country is FULL. The US is the most invaded country on earth. Since they opened the floodgates under the treasonous Biden administration our situation is beyond dire. Now we have states daring to declare NON-Citizens can vote.

Michelle Malkin: Open Borders = Election Sabotage (Solution: Immigration Moratorium)

It would help native born Americans if all these treasonous laws were overturned that literally PAY corporations to hire NON Americans.

NATIONAL DATA: December Jobs Stall—And Immigrant Workforce Population Growth Tops 1 Million For Fourth Straight Month

Bottom line: VDARE.com’s displacement metric fell a bit last month. But the underlying trend is unbroken—despite 1.069 million immigrants reported as unemployed in December, the immigrant workforce population expanded by more than one million for the fourth straight month:

Each 1% rise in immigrant employment share represents a transfer of about 1.5 million jobs from native-born Americans to immigrants.

From December 2020 to December 2021:
  • Immigrant employment rose by 2.179 million, an eye-popping 8.54%,
  • while native-born American employment rose by 3.940 million, a 3.17% gain.
  • ADVANTAGE IMMIGRANTS

• For the second straight month native-born American and foreign-born adult populations moved in different directions.
  • The immigrant adult population rose by 1.225 million, a gain of 2.85% Y-O-Y,
  • while the corresponding native-born population fell by 319,000 —a 0.15% decline. ADVANTAGE IMMIGRANTS.

• The immigrant labor force (people working or looking for work) grew 4.47%,
  • a whopping 13-times the 0.34% growth of the native-born labor force.
  • ADVANTAGE IMMIGRANTS

• Labor Force Participation Rates rose for both native-born Americans and immigrants, but the 1.0% point (or 1.56%) gain for immigrants was about three times as large as the corresponding gains for native-born American workers.
  • While immigrant LPRs have historically been above those of native-born, the gap grew over the past year, from 3.4 %points in December 2020 to 4.1 %points this December.
  • ADVANTAGE IMMIGRANTS

• For most of the pandemic unemployment rates have been higher for immigrants than native-born Americans. There are many reasons for this—foremost among them: the low-wage jobs filled disproportionately by immigrants preclude remote employment.
  • This December unemployment rates for immigrants and native born were identical: 3.7%. Last December, 7.3% of immigrants, and 6.3% of native-born, were unemployed—so immigrants saw a larger decline, Y-O-Y.
  • ADVANTAGE IMMIGRANTS

• 4.894 million native-born, and 1.069 million immigrants, were unemployed in December; Over the past 12 months the number of unemployed immigrants fell by 47.0%,
  • while native-born American jobless declined by 41.7%.
  • ADVANTAGE IMMIGRANTS
Slackening job growth is especially worrisome because the latest BLS data was collected in mid-December, before the pandemic’s latest wave.

But that’s not stopping the immigrant influx. Immigrant Displacement of American workers is now back above Obama-Era levels. Look for it to go higher.

https://vdare.com/articles/national...owth-tops-1-million-for-fourth-straight-month

RELATED:

Amazon Praises Court Mandate that Gives U.S. Jobs to DACA ...

Specifically, programs like Optional Practical Training (OPT) provide a tax incentive, and thus a subsidy paid for by U.S. taxpayers, for corporations to hire foreign workers over American graduates. Amazon, for example, reaps a 15 percent discount from hiring foreign OPT workers over Americans because it allows them to evade billions in FICA ...

25 Companies That Hire H-1B Workers

Disney Workers Forced to Train Their Foreign Replacements ...

Thousands of California Workers Lose Jobs to H-1B Visa ...

This is a major WIN!

HUGE WIN IN WISCONSIN…

Judge rules absentee ballot drop boxes cannot be used in Wisconsin elections.

Absentee ballot drop boxes can no longer be used in Wisconsin, a judge ruled on Thursday as the state prepares for spring and fall elections. Waukesha Judge Michael Bohren ruled that absentee ballots could not be returned through drop boxes, saying “there’s no authority to do it.” However, Bohren said that state law does allow for absentee ballots to be mailed back or handed in in-person.

=====================================================================
The Legacy Media is Dying and CPR Won't Save it

Many are reversing course after 3 years of death causing propaganda and LIES.

AP suddenly changes their story on Covid…

NPR is collapsing…

‘We failed’ — Top newspaper in Denmark apologizes for promoting Covid hysteria…

See also UK admits to using “totalitarian” methods of “mind control” to instill fear. Covid narrative collapses. MSM panics.

Birds of a feather...

USA Today normalizes pedophilia… Deletes thread after backlash…

Pedophile statue at BBC headquarters vandalized…

CNN ratings down 90%…

What is Joe Biden Really Capable of??

Was his first Wife and daughter murdered in a car accident to cover up sexual abuse or was his affair with his current wife discovered by his dead wife?

His adult daughter revealed he took "inappropriate showers with her as a child."

Was her car set up to stall or was his first wife driven to suicide because of all of the above?

Is this the REAL STORY about First Wife's Death

Lyin’ Biden used Curtis Dunn to cover his likely affairs that drove his wife to possibly commit suicide and infanticide. Even if she didn’t mean to hit the truck, maybe her emotions took over her driving that day. Call it postpartum, bad judgment, or a woman driver. Whatever you call it, you can’t call it a drunk driver.

Jill Biden at the time, his future wife reportedly had a chance encounter with Neilia just weeks preceding her death.Now, you judge this “chance encounter”. Because in the revisionist version of the Biden’s history, Jill by happenstance meets the new Senator’s wife, but not the Senator himself.

How would Jill get an invitation to this party. Supposedly she didn’t know Joe or Neilia Biden.​

Ex-husband of Joe Biden's wife claim two had affair that ...

Ex-husband of Joe Biden's wife claim two had an affair that split marriage

===================================================
This is why pedo laws have been watered down. The worst ones are all in office.

Biden Incest and Pedophilia Confirmed: Ashley Biden's ...

2 Years after his wife's death and this is how CREEPY Joe talked about her...

Biden Discusses His First Wife's "Playboy" Body, Money and ...

A Bizarre and Revealing Biden Interview​

Same Circle of Cheaters Leading to another murder

Jill Biden's first husband 'had affair with Robert Durst's ...Wife

JILL Biden’s first husband has claimed he “had an affair with Robert Durst’s wife” and alleges Kathie was "killed” when the real estate tycoon found out. Bill Stevenson was married to Jill Biden between 1970 and 1975 before she married Joe in 1977.

Jill Bidens ex husband Bill Stevenson was correct and they just recently indicted Kathleen Dursts husband for her murder in 1982.

Robert Durst indicted for murder in wife's 1982 disappearance

Nov 1, 2021

Durst, 78, was hit with the second-degree murder charge by a Westchester grand jury in the case of 29-year-old spouse Kathleen Durst, who vanished from the couple’s Westchester County home in 1982.

Murderous Manhattan real-estate scion Robert Durst was indicted Monday for allegedly killing his wife Kathleen — a charge that comes two weeks after he landed life behind bars for shooting dead an old pal.

Another one of Dursts Murder Victims Has Jewish Mobster Ties

Susan Berman helped him cover up the murder of his wife and was the child of a famous Jewish-American organized crime family.

At the time of his death he was worth 65 million dollars. That buys a lot of get out of jail free cards.

Robert Durst death updates – Net worth & cause of death ...

Who was Susan Berman?

Susan was the daughter of Davie Berman, a Jewish-American organized crime figure who operated for notorious gangster Meyer Lanksy and the Genovese crime family in Minneapolis and Las Vegas.

In 1981, she wrote East Street, which depicted her life as a mobster's daughter and was paid $350,000 for movie rights, though no film was ever made.
Susan maintains her dad - who replaced murderous gangster Bugsy Siegel at the Flamingo Hotel in Las Vegas - died under mysterious circumstances during an operation, though indications suggested he died of a heart attack. She was just 12 at the time.

Prosecutors say Berman was about to tell cops how she helped cover up the slaying of Kathie.

Berman, the daughter of a Las Vegas mobster, was Durst's longtime confidante had informed friends she spared him a ticket to prison by providing a phony alibi soon after his wife's disappearance.

Durst was portrayed during the trial as an elite and a narcissist who thought he was above the law.

He was arrested on a warrant for Berman’s death in New Orleans in 2015 on the same day the final episode of The Jinx, an HBO documentary series about him, aired.

His trial didn’t begin until early 2020, but the Covid-19 pandemic forced it to a halt until it resumed in May 2021.

Durst previously was tried for the 2001 murder of Texas neighbor Morris Black, but he claimed self-defense and was acquitted.

Who confirmed Robert Durst's death?

Durst's lawyer, Chip Lewis, confirmed the convicted murderer's death to the New York Times on Monday.

Lewis said the 78-year-old went to San Joaquin General Hospital for testing and went into cardiac arrest.

=======================================================================
Let go AGAIN from a corrupt Texas court.

Robert Durst was acquitted of the 2001 murder

Without enough forensic evidence, the jury in Durst's 2003 murder trial acquitted him of the charges.

Because Morris Black's head was never recovered by police, prosecutors could not produce sufficient evidence to counter Durst's account of the struggle.

What happened to Morris Black? continued

Durst claimed that after Black died, he was going to roll his body up and carry it out of the building, but realized "there was no way I could lift it," he told the court.

He then decided to dismember Black's body.

Durst was arrested after police found body parts in the Galveston Bay.

Black's head was never discovered, and police were not able to confirm where he was shot.

Durst was wanted in three states

Durst's conviction is a feather in the cap of law enforcement who have attempted to bring him to justice for murder in three states.

He was acquitted in the suspected murder of Kathy Durst in Galveston, Texas.

It was there where Durst claimed he had dismembered a victim's body and disposed of the flesh evidence into the sea.

He continued to dodge the law by wearing a full latex mask by feigning to be a mute woman while lying low in a New Orleans hotel.

Durst also skipped bail in Texas and was caught shoplifting a chicken sandwich in Pennsylvania - despite being flush with $37,000 in cash along with two handguns in his rental car.

He later admitted he was the worst fugitive the world has ever met.

Multimillionaire Robert Durst who committed 3 Murders Conveniently Catches COVID and Dies

You need to read this report because it's insane. This man supposedly dressed as a mute woman while on the run. All kinds of crazy in this report.

Robert Durst, Real Estate Heir Convicted Of Murder, Dead ...

Jan 10, 2022

Durst reportedly died early Monday in Stockton, California. Though he evaded prosecution for his crimes for years, he was finally convicted in September 2021 and sentenced to life in prison, where he contracted COVID-19. His attorney, Chip Lewis, confirmed Durst’s death to The New York Times, adding that COVID worsened his already existing medical conditions. Durst had been taken to the San Joaquin General Hospital for testing, went into cardiac arrest, and died.

Durst’s wealthy lifestyle collapsed after three people in his orbit died under suspicious circumstances, including his first wife, a longtime confidante, and an elderly neighbor. For decades, Durst’s guilt was suspected but not confirmed, until he cooperated with a documentary filmmaker and made a startling admission: “What the hell did I do? Killed them all, of course.”

Speaking of liars who have covered up massive deaths.

Anyone surprised?

Media Fakes The First ‘Omicron Death’ Story

More are finally getting it that these lunatics at the top just want millions to die and the "science" they have been screaming for will not end this war they have waged against their own people.

They KNOW the science behind these bioweapons because they created them to begin with.

How much more ruddy science do you want, you lying, murdering scum? On health emergencies and other acts of war

The article featured here is damning. The evidence is irrefutable: there has been and is ongoing malfeasance in public office on an horrendous scale.

The government talks endlessly about “following the science”, which is evidently a euphemism for “we are ignoring science completely and making sh*t up as we go along”, much as “we want to help you” is a psycho-code for “we are trying to kill you.”

For example, you’d think that 1011 studies revealing the dangers inherent in the Covid vaccines would be sufficient reason to at least pause for investigation the hysterical relentless drive to get these chemicals into the body of every citizen.

Similarly, you’d think doing proper standard phase 3 and 4 trials would be responsible, standard science but apparently not in the view of the psychopaths yanking the government’s puppet strings.
And thousands of case histories in which vax victims detail horrendous side effects (ie things actually observably happening to people in the real world) would in a sane world be scientific enough to at least prompt some caution.

But evidently the “scientists” allegedly advising the government (and it is high time these swamp creatures were named and shamed – and put on trial, preferably) regard injury and death and appalling ineffectiveness as a sign these experimental biochemical agents should be pushed even more relentlessly, for they are clearly getting the results somebody desires.

One thing that has been proven beyond reasonable doubt these past few months is that our government is stark staring homicidally insane.

When individuals behave the way our government is currently behaving, we lock them up.
If a foreign power killed and injured as many citizens as our government has done we’d treat it as an act of war against our nation.

COVID-19 Vaccines: Scientific Proof of Lethality
SOURCE
Over One Thousand Scientific Studies Prove That the COVID-19 Vaccines Are Dangerous, and All Those Pushing This Agenda Are Committing the Indictable Crime of Gross Misconduct in Public Office

Just over 12 months from deployment of the COVID 19 emergency use experimental vaccines, scientific studies in the thousands, and reports of criminal complaints of assault and murder from the illegal, unlawful use of biochemical poisons made to police forces around the country, verify an assault on an unsuspecting UK population. Irrefutable science shows that the COVID 19 vaccine is not safe and not effective in limiting transmission or infection from the SARS-CoV-2, coronavirus pathogens.

The “safe and effective” false propaganda, put out by public officials who now are continuing to push this vaccine, is a clear breach of duty. A public office holder is subject to, and aware of, a duty to prevent death or serious injury that arises only by virtue of the functions of the public office.
Many have breached that duty and, in doing so, are recklessly causing a risk of death or serious injury, by carrying on regardless of the now-confirmed dangers associated with COVID 19 injections.

Some of these risks are blood clotting, myocarditis, pericarditis, thrombosis, thrombocytopenia, anaphylaxis, Bell’s palsy, Guillain-Barre, cancer including deaths, etc.

All of these are confirmed in the following science-and-government-gathered data from the UK Health and Security agency on COVID 19 regarding vaccine damage.

The term “vaccine” was changed recently to incorporate this illegal, unlawful medical experiment to facilitate usage of mRNA technology that is demonstrably not a vaccine, and which contains biologically toxic nano-metamaterials associated with 5G urban data gathering capability.

Metal nanoparticulates are known in science to be genotoxic—a poison that can also cause sterilization. The dangers posed to the victims in the near term from this medical battery are now known. However, the long term lethality of this weapon is not as yet realized due to the debilitating effects it has on the immune system, causing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS).

We can now confirm the 2017 depopulation defence-intelligence documents, showing the planned murder of over 55 million across the United Kingdom by 2025 using this biochemical weapon.

The Medicines and Healthcare (products) Regulatory Agency (MHRA) had prior warning of the expected large numbers of adverse reactions before the deployment—confirming the premeditated nature of the crime and public conduct offenses then and now.

READ MORE HERE https://www.saveusnow.org.uk/covid-vaccine-scientific-proof-lethal/?fbclid=IwAR1O_SMG3qB0Ds7-ocOFrfrzKV2YcEyKU3oQgbBnGemYNrhdOhinxshwqqg

HEADS UP TEXANS- They are creating the new Silicon Valley in Texas.

Regent Properties buys Texas office building for $174M​

Sale one of several recent office deals in Austin Jan 2022​

Pandemic be damned—investors are bullish on the Austin office market.
Regent Properties, based in Dallas and Los Angeles, bought the high-rise at 816 Congress Avenue in the Texas capital city, the Austin Business Journal reported. The company paid $174 million for the 20-story office building. The deal closed in late December, and Regent announced it today.
Regent didn’t disclose the seller, but ABJ reports that Atlanta-based Cousins Properties was the previous owner. Cousins paid Lehman Brothers $102.4 million for the building in 2013, according to ABJ.

The company plans to spend $30 million renovating the building, which is on a major street in the downtown business district. The 435,000-square-foot high-rise was built in 1983. Regent plans to change the ground-floor lobby and courtyard and create 12,000 square feet of ground-floor retail space.

The acquisition is part of Regent’s strategy to buy office assets throughout the Sun Belt in the next two years. The company manages 2.1 million square feet of assets in Texas.

There have been a number of big sales and substantial leases of Austin office properties recently.

Meta (formerly Facebook) leased 33 floors in what will be the city’s tallest building, downtown’s Sixth and Guadalupe.

The Texas teachers’ pension fund bought a new 200,000-square-foot office building in Mueller, a central-city mixed-use development.

Amazon picked up 330,000 square feet of leased office space in the Domain, a similar development on the other side of town.

Additional recent high-profile office deals include California-based Kilroy Realty’s purchase of the glassy 36-story Indeed tower downtown and MetLife and Invesco’s sale of a 22-story, 419,785-square-foot office high-rise at 100 Congress Avenue to Washington, D.C.-based Carr Properties. Carr plans to upgrade that building and add meeting and events spaces. That deal was the first major Austin office building sale during the pandemic.

https://therealdeal.com/2022/01/13/regent-properties-buys-texas-office-building-for-174m/

=======================================================
All part of owning NOTHING and being happy...Renters for LIFE.

Commies are flooding Texas, paying OVER asking price and creating a market our children will NEVER be able to afford and a taxation rate our elderly will never be able to keep paying.

They continue to build and buy all residential proprties Only to SIT on those properties and do just as I warned they would do a long time ago...IE: They are creating rentals to divide and destroy communities all over that will never be able to form a cohesive homogenous front against them.

Build-to-rent takes off in Texas​

Banyan Residential plans 230-home rental community north of Austin​

National /
January 12, 2022 04:45 PM
TRD Staff

Build-to-rent is taking off in Texas.

California’s Banyan Residential said it will build a 34.4-acre community of single-family rental homes in Pflugerville, a booming suburb 18 miles north of the Texas capital, the Austin Business Journal reported. Banyan, in partnership with Salt Lake City’s Bridge Investment, didn’t disclose the price of land bought for the development.

The planned community at 2601 Crystal Bend Drive will have 230 single-family homes for rent at market rates. Rents will be comparable to those of similarly sized Class A apartments. It will include a pool, fitness center and green space.

Pflugerville’s population jumped 44 percent in the past decade to 67,796. Like nearby Round Rock and Georgetown, the city is booming in part because of the nearby presence of tech employers, including Dell Technologies, Apple. Samsung is building a $18 billion semiconductor factory in Taylor, Texas, 18 miles from Pflugerville.

The so far unnamed single-family rental development is Banyan Residential’s third in Texas. The company also developed Banyan Kingsland Heights, a 96-home community near Houston, and is building 163-home Banyan Bunton Creek in Kyle, 22 miles south of Austin.

The Pflugerville development is part of a nationwide build-to-rent trend as renters seek single-family homes instead of apartments. In the Austin area, the communities also play a role in addressing a housing shortage and home-buying prices that are out of reach for many moving to or already living there.

Wan Bridge Group, Taylor Morrison, UM Development and Aspen Heights Partners said last year that they would develop single-family rental communities in the Austin area. Those include a UM Development, about five miles from the Banyan site in Pflugerville.

RELATED:

Developers bet big on build-for-rent in these uncertain times

Report: The metro area of Lone Star State will surpass New York, Boston and Miami as least affordable

In the meantime as all these countries are "lifting" their restrictions 5G is about to be unleashed in higher concentrations. Noting how radiation damages match many of these so-called CV damages we can already see what's coming next.

If your jabbed loved ones are NOT taking NAC or anything to chelate heavy metals they are playing Russian roulette with 5G.

5G Launches Across the U.S.A., TONIGHT

I'll end with a yet unsolved "conspiracy" because all our other so-called "conspiracies" keep getting exposed as true.

This meme caught my eye because I remember reading years ago that Putins Ex wife keep publicly exclaiming he has been switched and this is not the same man. I didn't bother to find those reports but they may still be out there.

Either way, it wouldn't be the first or last time this happened.

===========================================================================================================================

Just remember their staged events do NOT work if people know ahead of time they are being played.

Unfortunately the results of their staged events can be very devastating for people who are not prepared.

So just prepare and stock up on what you usually eat and need for medical purposes and then if these staged events are thwarted you have things on hand you would use anyway. If they pull them off you are still more prepared than a majority of our people who keep believing this bumbling fool.

Joe Biden Claims Empty Shelves is a Myth, “99% of the Packages Were Delivered on Time and Shelves Were Stocked” (VIDEO)

Please try to refrain from posting enormous single posts like this, It makes it difficult to navigate by phone.

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

engineear

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Mitchell, whose 1971 album Blue is regarded as one of the greatest of all time, is the first high-profile musician to take a stand alongside Young against the streaming behemoth.
Huh?! Her "parking lot" song was a favorite at my dentist office, but otherwise she was a NOBODY to me. And she thinks she has the least trifle of support? Someone, somewhere, start a gofundme for a parking lot to give her the finger!

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Dr. Pierre Kory: The War on Hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin and Other Cheap, Repurposed Drugs |TEASER (0 min 52 sec):

Published on Jan 29, 2022 by American Thought Leaders - The Epoch Times​

Full video here:
(yes, a login is required. You can thank Youtube. An Epoch Times account is free)

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

He mentions the panel discussion held by Senator Ron Johnson. The video on rumble has now had over 1.5 million views in less than a week.

I've been making a note each day of the number of views:

RJthankU.jpg

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Fauci Was Wrong Again

The human embodiment of Science™ proves yet again that he has absolutely no idea what he’s talking about

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
My Replies to Some Contentious "Letters to the Editor" Attacking Ivermectin
Matt Walsh, an "old-school journalist" is also the Publisher of the Jacksonville Daily Record. In August he wrote an opinion piece supporting ivermectin. Readers crushed him for it. I came in to help.

Pierre Kory, MD, MPA

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
A LONG but interesting article.

Trust And Betrayal – How To Destroy, Take Over And Transform The Society When No One is Watching

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Unbelievable...

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Lol - reminds me a Star Trek alien
Completely normal
I can see the eventual cheek and gum cancer lawsuits in my mind from this 'safe' technology. They always tell us it's safe, until its not anymore

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I can see the eventual cheek and gum cancer lawsuits in my mind from this 'safe' technology. They always tell us it's safe, until its not anymore
The plaintiff's are all dead from microwaving their brains with smartphones.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The plaintiff's are all dead from microwaving their brains with smartphones.

Had a friend that had a brain tumor. He walked around with his head bent over pinching his phone between his shoulder & ear. Guess where the tumor was? Right behind his ear.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

18 Lies about Covid-19 & the Covid-19 Vaccines; and 18 Truths they are designed to cover up​

BY THE EXPOSÉ ON JANUARY 29, 2022 • ( 21 COMMENTS )
Listen Now

audioplace.me logo

18 Lies about mRNA Vaccines and Covid-19​

1. mRNA vaccines are not gene therapy
  2. mRNA vaccines are just a more high tech version of your regular flu shot vaccine.
  3. mRNA vaccines are destroyed by your immune system with a couple of days
  4. mRNA vaccines do not leave the injection site in your deltoid shoulder muscle
  5. mRNA vaccines are safe
  6. mRNA vaccines are effective
  7. mRNA vaccines wane in efficiency over time
  8. Masks protect us all from Covid
  9. Mass vaccination should occur during a pandemic
  10. Lockdowns are beneficial
  11. Vaccine Immunity is as good or better than natural immunity
  12. Therapeutics such as Vitamin D, Ivermectin. Budesonide, Intravenous Vitamin C, Mouthwashes with Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Zinc and Quercetin. N-Acetylcysteine (NAC), Hydroxychloroquine are ineffective and/or dangerous and should be denied.
  13. Vaccines do not cause miscarriages.
  14. Vaccine mediated Myocarditis is mild.
  15. Hands and surfaces can spread Covid. So we should deploy hand sanitizers
  16. Asymptomatic people can spread Covid
  17. Vaccines are effective against Omicron
  18. The Spike protein is the best viral component to use in a vaccine
By a concerned reader

18 Truths that these deceptions are designed to cover up​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score