• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Found posted online.

Dad has Covid now, not doing well. Please help me pray for him. Praying is not something I do often or well but my dad is my favorite human being and I need him to be okay. We’re at the hospital now and they have treated us with disgust and hate since we got here but he needs oxygen so I had to tolerate it. Please pray, thank you all. I know this place is a safe place for those of us who are tired of weathering the world.

1st reply
No REMDESIVIR, no decadron, no ventilator. That’s what they used and my husband died.

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

My Buddy, Bob Worn, sent me the following video interview of a lawyer who is trying to stop the military from coercing military personnel to voluntarily allow the "messenger" RNA to be injected into their bodies, but included in that interview, the lawyer makes a stunning but fact-based claim, and that is that the Covid "vaccines" are designed to alter normal Human genetics into a different Human species. From a legal standpoint, this is hugely significant. So, before I continue, please watch this informative video and I will continue afterward to explain even more.

https://tapnewswire.com/2022/02/military-lawyer-genetic-changes-from-covid-vaccines-are-creating-a-new-human-species/

Okay, so assuming you have carefully listened to this legal discussion, this is the breakdown: An existing species cannot be patented. However, if a genetic-altering injection is patented by the pharmaceutical company, and that injection changes the genetic makeup of the "existing species", then the patent-holder literally owns the "new" species. The attorney in the video clearly explains that legal principle. The attorney also explains that as incredible as it may be to most decent people, a plan has been in place for a number of years to reduce the Human population of Earth, preferably without warfare, so how could that be done?

Before I continue, I will place a tin-foil hat on my head, because that's how crazy this will sound, but it is probably and unfortunately true, now that this information has been found.

If you don't want a world war that destroys infrastructure, and you only want to reduce the Human population of the Earth, this is the plan:

1: Create a virus in a lab that is highly contagious and somewhat deadly enough to scare people into voluntarily being injected with an "experimental" solution that promises to protect people from getting the created virus.

Even though so-called "mandates" have been issued, those who comply with those mandates, no matter how intrusive, onerous and unconstitutional, they are still voluntarily allowing themselves to be injected with the "experimental" solution.

2: Once voluntarily injected with the patented mRNA solution, that solution genetically modifies the Human body to something that does not scientifically meet the genetic profile of a Human Being, which means the patent-holder pharmaceutical firm literally owns your body -- maybe not your soul -- but yes, your former body because the patent holder has used their patented injection to change your body into a new and different species, and they now own that species legally.

If you have voluntarily been injected with the Covid-19 "vaccine", now would be a good time to go to the bathroom, shut the door and throw up, because you've been had in the worst possible way. It means that if you die or are severely injured by the mRNA patented vaccine you volunteered for, you can't sue the patent holder because the patent-holder owns you no different than any other lab rat. You may still look Human, but from a scientific and legal standpoint, you are not, so you have no legal rights because you volunteered for the injection that allowed them to genetically change and thereby own your body.

Until close to the end of World War II, nobody outside the land conquered by the German Nazis had any understanding of what the Nazis were doing to the Jews and other undesirables. Until those camps were discovered, and the victims' photos sent all over the world, no rational person could conceive that any Human Being could do what they did to other Human Beings -- but it happened, didn't it?

It is just as difficult for we rational people to believe there has been a conspiracy by our fellow man to reduce the world Human population via an alleged pandemic that scares people into volunteering for an "experimental" injection that will eventually kill them -- without the messiness of a major war that destroys expensive infrastructure. I put "experimental" in parenthesis because I now realize it isn't experimental at all, and that they knew exactly what the injection would do to a Human body. For example, they had to have known the mRNA injection would not prevent people from getting infected with Covid-19 or prevent them from transmitting Covid-19 to others. So, the only conclusion a reasonable person can come to is that the mRNA injection had a different and very diabolical purpose.

I immediately suspected something was wrong with this whole injection thing for two reasons. First, why wasn't the tried-and-true method of developing a vaccine using dead virus to stimulate the immune system even attempted? Secondly, why did all the pharmaceutical companies simultaneously decide to manufacture the same mRNA injections, instead of the tried-and true dead virus method? If just one pharmaceutical company had come up with the idea of genetically altering a Human body with an experimental mRNA injection to defeat the virus, I'd be more likely to believe that, but when all three major pharmaceutical companies suddenly began making the same or similar mRNA injections? If you buy that, you'll buy anything! Clearly, this was all arranged for before the first Covid-19 infection hit the USA.

So, I think we can now conclude, beyond any possible doubt, that "they" are killing as many Human Beings on this earth as possible, and the highest losses of life will be in those nations with the highest percentage of their population receiving those injections -- like the United States and Israel. I think we can also now conclude that most of the Democrat leadership and at least some of the RINO GOP leadership, never truly were injected with the mRNA solution, whether on camera or by personal claim, because they knew what was planned. It also explains the otherwise unexplainable fact that the Biden Administration has not insisted the illegal immigrants streaming across our border be injected with the mRNA solution, because hey, they're going to need that cheap labor when we're all gone. Now doesn't all this make sense?

It should, tin-foil hat or not.

Carl F. Worden

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I've just finished reading a brand new paper written by professors I've never heard of before, so not the familiar names you and I know as heroes of this whole ordeal, called "The Unintended Consequences of COVID-19 Vaccine Policy: Why Mandates, Passports, and Segregated Lockdowns May Cause More Harm Than Good."

The authors are from Harvard, Oxford, Johns Hopkins, and other institutions.

In the paper's abstract we read: "Restricting people’s access to work, education, public transport, and social life based on COVID-19 vaccination status impinges on human rights, promotes stigma and social polarization, and adversely affects health and wellbeing."

So far, so good.

To be sure, the paper concedes far too much to the other side. You'll hate plenty of it. I know.

But at this point, I'm happy with academics who decry the present vaccine discrimination regime.

Here's an excerpt from the paper.

(For enhanced readability, I have omitted internal footnotes.)

Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated individuals often have concerns that are based in some form of evidence (e.g. prior COVID-19 infection, data on age-based risk, historic/current trust issues with public health and governments, including structural racism), personal experiences (e.g. direct or indirect experience of adverse drug reactions or iatrogenic injuries, unrelated trauma, issues with access to care to address adverse events, etc.) and concerns about the democratic process (e.g., belief that governments have abused their power by invoking a constant state of emergency, ignoring processes of public consultation, and over-relying on pharmaceutical company-produced data in their decision-making) that may prevent or delay them from choosing to vaccinate.

Current inflammatory rhetoric runs against the pre-pandemic societal consensus that health behaviors (including those linked to known risk factors for severe COVID-19, e.g., smoking and obesity) should not impact the way medical, cultural, or legal institutions treat an individual seeking care. Certain governments are now imposing medical insurance fines or premiums on the unvaccinated, while medical staff and hospital administrators are considering using vaccination status as a triage protocol criterion.

The American Medical Association released a statement decrying the refusal to treat unvaccinated patients, but this has not prevented the ongoing narrative of shaming and scapegoating people who have chosen not to vaccinate.

COVID-19 vaccine policies represent a broad interference with the rights of unvaccinated people. While some governments have recently passed mandates and passports through the democratic process (e.g., Switzerland, Austria, France), many current policies are regulations or decrees, created under states of emergency that have suspended normal democratic governance. Many current policies have been implemented in ways that allow ad hoc juridical decisions and irregular and over-permissive private-sector rules, with limited accountability or legal recourse to address rights violations.

Vaccine passports risk enshrining discrimination based on perceived health status into law, undermining many rights of healthy individuals: indeed, unvaccinated but previously infected people will generally be at substantially less risk of infection (and severe outcomes) than doubly vaccinated but infection-naïve individuals. A weekly negative PCR test is often seen as a compromise made to the unvaccinated in lieu of full vaccination status, but this places additional burdens (including financial) on the unvaccinated.

Employer-imposed mandates that require people to be vaccinated following prior infection, especially where employees can work remotely, appears to lack the basic elements of a Bona Fide Occupational Requirement (BFOR), broadly recognized in employment discrimination law: it constitutes a disproportionate imposition of a health intervention without workplace-related justification.

Many countries have also tightened the ability to seek religious, medical, or philosophical exemptions, open to unclear decision-making and political interference. Perhaps the most high-profile case to date involves the deportation of the top-ranked men’s tennis player, Novak Djokovic, at the Australian Open 2022, despite having been granted a medical exemption for the tournament. The explicit characterization of Mr. Djokovic as a threat to Australian “civil order and public health” underlines concerns of vaccine mandates and passports as a tool for authoritarian behavior.

Not bad for professors at elite institutions, I'd say.

I'm sure half the arguments advanced in this paper, if said on YouTube, would be banned there.

Tom Woods

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
moar unintended consequences

Miller arrives time and again at the same conclusion: that the ad hoc pandemic mitigation policies rolled out since 2020 have systematically failed to achieve goals. Miller has now compiled one subset of his graphs and commentaries into a book titled Unmasked: The Global Failure of Covid Mask Mandates which focuses solely on the most ubiquitous pandemic containment strategy deployed by governments worldwide: masks.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Over half the deaths seen by this funeral director were likely caused by the COVID vaccines
He is not alone in seeing this. All his other embalmer friends see it too. All of them. The only possible explanation: the COVID vaccines are killing massive numbers of previously healthy people.

Steve Kirsch
15 hr ago

Summary​

Fifteen embalmers are all seeing odd fatal clotting in people that first started in 2021. As many as 65% of cases are affected. Just like the DMED data, this evidence is being totally ignored by the mainstream press and medical community as well as the CDC and other HHS agencies. The only explanation that fits all the facts is that the vaccines are killing Americans in massive numbers and should be immediately halted.

Meet Richard Hirschman, an embalmer in Alabama with over 20 years experience​

Richard Hirschman is a funeral director who spotted really strange clots in dead people after the vaccines rolled out. He was interviewed by Jane Ruby on the Stew Peters Show. At nearly 800,000 views on Rumble alone, his interview is one of the most popular episodes in Stew Peters Show history.

I was originally introduced to Richard via one of my contacts. Richard has been embalming people for more than 20 years. He lives in Alabama.

Here’s my 53 minute interview where we get into the profound implications of what Richard found: that the vaccines are likely killing around 65% of the cases he is seeing today. There is simply no other possible explanation that fits the evidence.

If you thought the COVID shots were safe and effective before the video, and you still have a working brain, I’m pretty sure this video will change your thinking because there is only one possible conclusion: the COVID vaccines are killing massive numbers of people and nobody is investigating.

Here are some of the most important things I learned from Richard:

1. He started noticing the strange clots around May or June 2021. He’d never seen anything like it before in his life. However, he admits they could have started much earlier and he just never noticed them before because he was very busy.
  2. He is not aware of any cases where the strange clots were seen in unvaccinated cases (except for one unvaccinated person who received a transfusion)
  3. He started formally tracking the number of patients with the strange clots in late 2021.
  4. He says currently over 50% of the bodies he embalms have the strange clots which he uniquely associates with the vaccines/boosters. This is the bombshell. The CDC says deaths from the vaccine are 0% and this embalmer who has no conflicts of interest says it is 50%. They can’t both be telling the truth. One of them is lying.
  5. In Jan 2022, 37 out of 57 (65% of all cases) had these suspicious clots. That’s huge.
  6. His embalming volume varies by day. Sometimes it is one a day, other days it can be up to 6 or 7. He estimates he does an average of 2 per day, which is over 600 bodies a year. So while these aren’t huge numbers, the numbers are large enough that it is unlikely that the effect they are seeing is just due to small numbers.
  7. He contracts out his services to a variety of funeral homes. In 2020, he’d see a lot of COVID deaths because other embalmers didn’t want to touch those cases. Richard is COVID recovered so he had no problem handling those cases. Now, however, that fear has greatly subsided so now he is seeing more of a representative sample (i.e., unbiased) of people who die. So his “over 50% of deaths” figure is only slightly exaggerated from an embalmer seeing an “unfiltered” set of people.
  8. Younger people tend to be cremated, so he won’t see those cases.
  9. His peers (he’s discussed with 15 of them) see the same thing he does but won’t speak out publicly. I see this in other areas such as school officials being afraid to reveal high rates of myocarditis in their schools. For example, Nikki Daniels, Head of School at Monte Vista Christian School, isn’t speaking out about the four myocarditis cases at their small private school (which translates into a rate of myocarditis that I’d estimate is more than 1 in 100).
  10. The mainstream media, mainstream medical community, and HHS agencies are all ignoring Hirschman and others like John Looney. Only alt-media has reached out to him to write an article.
  11. PolitiFact reached out to try to discredit him but ended up not writing an article presumably because they failed to find anything to attack him on.
  12. There is no other explanation for this that we can figure out. It pretty much has to be a novel injectable product, first used in 2021 that results in blood clots and is injected into well over 50% of the population. There is only one drug that fits that bill: the COVID vaccines.
  13. None of his embalmer friends who have seen the data are planning on getting any more COVID vaccine shots.
  14. Richard is not alone. See this compilation: People who would know.
  15. Fewer than 1% of people who get the shots will die. As Dr. Mike Yeadon points out in the comments below, whether you die or not is likely a combination of how well you “take up” and “replicate” the mRNA, how dangerous the batch is, and other factors.

What the math says​

Hirschman’s data is explosive because it establishes a relative proportion of people affected which we can then use to establish an absolute rate of death.

So let’s say the actual rate of vaccine-caused deaths is 40% of all deaths which is less than the 65% rate that Hirschman is seeing.

The CDC says around 65,000 people die a week. So that would be 26,000 people a week killed by the vaccine. He started noticing these deaths in May (they could have started sooner), so let’s just say it’s only been in the last 6 months to be conservative.

26 weeks *26,000 deaths/week=676,000 vaccine-related deaths.

That’s a lot of deaths. So you see why this observation is explosive.

Even if he’s off by 1000X, this vaccine is still too unsafe to be used in humans​

But suppose Hirschman is mistaken by a factor of 1,000 and there were just 676 deaths. That makes these vaccines 3 times more deadly than the smallpox vaccine (which kills 1 in a million) and smallpox is deemed to be too unsafe to use.

So even under the most ridiculous assumptions, there is no other way to interpret this data than to conclude the vaccines are unsafe and should be stopped.

Nobody in mainstream media, academia, or HHS is interested in talking to Hirschman​

With a 65% death rate, you’d think the CDC would be doing an active investigation on this to collect the data.

You’d also think that after his Jan 26 video, Hirschman would be contacted by the CDC, FDA, NIH, NY Times, CNN, Washington Post, and so on, wouldn’t you?

Nope.

Just the Stew Peters Show (Jane Ruby), the Epoch Times, PolitiFact, and Steve Kirsch’s Newsletter.

Nobody from mainstream academia reached out to him for tissue samples to analyze or to write up his results in a paper that could be submitted to a medical journal so that it could be documented.

What can I say? They just do not want to know.

In January 2022, 65% of his embalming cases had this “problem” but nobody wants to look at it. Nobody!

I’m not surprised. They don’t want to learn the truth about these “vaccines.” They all just want to tell America one side of the story and censor any evidence that goes against that narrative.

Comments from Dr. Mike Yeadon regarding the mechanism of action​

When assessing causality, one of the key criteria is a plausible mechanism of action. Here you go from Dr. Mike Yeadon.

Steve, I wish I was shocked, but none of us with an understanding that these gene based agents prompt our bodies to manufacture virus spike protein in uncontrolled amounts & in uncontrolled anatomical locations expected spike protein to do what it does in quantity: prompt blood to coagulate.
I’ve received the results of an informal survey conducted on behalf of a financial advisor to their client list. Questions included whether clients or their family members know someone who’s become very ill or died after vaccination & something like 2/3rds of respondents says they did. The results were sent to me to reinforce how commonplace these injuries & deaths are.
I personally know of four deaths and twice as many serious, not yet fatal illnesses after c19 “vaccinations”.
I know indirectly of two who were said to have been covid19 deaths. One was in their 80s & frail and the other, in their 60s, was living with a terminal cancer diagnosis.

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I cannot imagine when the masses realize this has been going on what the push back will be. Millions of angry people seeing red and seeking revenge for the damage done to them and their families is not going to be pretty

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Dr. Byram Bridle and colleagues challenge Canada's three top health authorities to a debate this Friday
If Dr. Bridle can pull this off, it will be game changing for the entire world.

Steve Kirsch
9 hr ago

Read this article from Byram’s Substack challenging Canada’s top health officials to a debate.

Note that it is the three scientists issuing the challenge, so the authorities are not legally compelled to respond. I predict they will not show.

If I’m wrong, then Dr. Bridle has pulled off what many of us consider impossible.

I hope I am wrong!

The article:

Doctors Supporting the Freedom Convoy 2022 to Convene Public Scientific Forum

Dr. Byram W. Bridle
10 hr ago

I am absolutely thrilled to let you now that a public invitation has been issued to three of the top public health officials that have been driving the COVID-19 narrative in Canada. They are being asked to meet with me and two of my colleagues at Parliament Hill this Friday. We are travelling to our nation’s capital to demonstrate our willingness to engage in a respectful discussion of the science and medicine underpinning COVID-19. This is to be a live-streamed event with an open invitation having been issued to all ‘alternative’ and legacy media sources. You will find below a portion of the media release, plus copies of the invitations that were sent yesterday (Monday February 7th).

Please circulate this far and wide; especially to those who have supported censorship and/or used these individuals’ messaging to validate segregation and discrimination of fellow Canadians. The argument that we are not to be given a platform that may seem to validate our ideas no longer holds water. The world is watching. Many thousands will watch the livestream. Potentially, millions will see the video recording. Canadians are awakening to the obvious reality that something is very wrong in this country and far beyond. Scientists and physicians of integrity can no longer be silenced and limited to tiny audiences.

I don’t care what side of the narrative anyone is on; censorship and discouragement of respectful scientific discussions is wrong. This is a necessary component of the scientific process to facilitate transparent education of the public. Canadians pay their public servants to do this as part of our duties and you deserve to be able to make the most informed decisions possible to safeguard your health. Censorship is one of the key problems that has led to the erosion of freedoms that we now need to take back. Everyone needs to encourage the three invited health officials to perform their duty to the public and participate in this event. If these health officials don’t participate they will be sending a clear message to all Canadians: that they lack the confidence to ‘walk the walk’. If they do not show up, those pushing the narrative will need to ask why their champions are afraid to step into the arena to demonstrate the robustness of their rationale to keep Canadians locked down, segregated and imprisoned within what was once a free democracy.

Media Release:

OTTAWA – Doctors in support of the freedom convoy are inviting senior health officials to participate in a public scientific forum with subject matter experts in COVID-19, medicine, immunology, epidemiology, and virology, including Dr. Byram Bridle, Dr. Paul Alexander, and Dr. Roger Hodkinson to an open and fair discussion, with senior Health Administrative representatives of the Federal Government, Dr. Theresa Tam and Dr. Howard Njoo and the Chair of the National Advisory Committee on Immunization, Dr. Shelley Deeks.

Given that the government claims we are in a state of emergency, we feel this discussion needs to be expedited and brought before the Canadian public.

As you are aware, there is a growing number of Canadians - led and inspired by the Freedom Convoy 2022 - who have traveled from across the nation to peacefully assemble in solidarity with the truckers. This movement is a lawful protest that is making its presence known across the country, and has garnered support not only throughout our nation, but also internationally. We are calling upon all Governments of Canada to publicly declare an end to the health emergency, and an end to all COVID-19 mandates both provincially and federally, as the evidence is clear that there is no health emergency, and the mandates cannot be supported scientifically. Twelve global nations including the UK and the Nordic nations of Denmark, Norway, and Sweden have now either dropped mandates entirely or will in the immediate future.

When: Friday, February 11th, 2022

1 pm to 3 pm eastern time

Where: Marriott Ottawa, York Room

Here are the formal invitations…

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack.com%2Fimg%2Fattachment_icon.svg

Invitation to Dr. Theresa Tam
154KB ∙ PDF File
Read now

Invitation to Dr. Howard Njoo
158KB ∙ PDF File
Read now

Invitation to Dr. Shelley Deeks
169KB ∙ PDF File
Read now

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Governor DeSantis might sell quite a few of these.

FauciFlipFlops.jpg

FAUCI CAN POUND SAND

Pretty clever. I'd like to see some pictures of a beach with that message imprinted all over it after a mess of people wearing these flip flops walked all over the beach.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The bullshit is really running deep these days! How does anyone believe this drivel??

1644360457570.png

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1644373021455.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1644373437728.png

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

New Emails Reveal Fauci’s Role in Shaping Natural Origin Narrative | CLIP | Truth Over News​

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Vaccine hesitancy is another created disease narrative, no different than the created scamdemic.

Commies turning everything into a word salad in order to confuse and thereby subjugate. Anyone who uses that term is a fucking communist attempting to slap you inline to their narrative.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Vaccine hesitancy is another created disease narrative, no different than the created scamdemic.

Commies turning everything into a word salad in order to confuse and thereby subjugate. Anyone who uses that term is a fucking communist attempting to slap you inline to their narrative.
the proper term is Vaccine Refusal, no hesitancy involved

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
and the audience 'played along' for a few moments, they thought it was funny

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
we are still experiencing side effects , smell and taste have not returned 100% , respiratory problems like coughing and sneezing up a lot of snot and phlegm every morning , lethargy , some brain fog

an article of this:

It’s now recognized by the National Institutes of Health as PASC, which stands for post-acute sequelae of SARS-CoV-2 infection and covers an array of symptoms that persist for several weeks, months, and potentially years after an infection has been diagnosed. Symptoms run the gamut through both mental and physical health, spanning the neurologic and psychiatric, the cardiovascular and pulmonary, the gastrointestinal and musculoskeletal. Within each organ system, severity spans a spectrum. In neurology, that could range from headache to encephalopathy to muscle weakness to “brain fog” that looks like dementia or chemo brain: memory gaps, trouble finding words, inability to do simple math, such as calculating a tip, or worse.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
h/t Karl Denninger at Market ticker.

As he says, don't read it if you got jabbed, and like to sleep.

Also:
Really nasty news on mechanisms of clot-shot side effects

NAbs = Neutralising antibodies = GOOD
Samples = people who had Covid
BNT162b2 = vaccine

From day 14 to day 291, more than 75% of the samples were positive for NAbs (n = 87/110, 79.1%). Interestingly, 6 months post symptoms onset, the majority of the samples (N = 44/52, 84.6%) were still positive for NAbs. This is in sharp contrast with the results we obtained 6 months post-vaccination in our cohort of healthcare workers who have received the two-dose regimens of BNT162b2. In this cohort of vaccinated subjects, 43% (n = 25/58) of the participants no longer exhibit NAbs activity 180 days after the administration of the first dose of BNT162b2.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC8621742/
#NoVaccine

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
8 min video from a nurse. Informative about the fights going on in the hospitals.

IMG 8238​

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
8 min video from a nurse. Informative about the fights going on in the hospitals.

IMG 8238​

Outstanding video and this girl is a hero. Big Pharma, the doctors on their payroll and hospitals administrators are the enemy of the people (the enemy list is growing)

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

IMG 8238​

If folks like this video, there's much more like it available. This video is an excerpt from Senator Ron Johnson's meeting on Jan 24, 2022. The full video is called COVID-19: A Second Opinion.

YouTube won't allow the full video but it is available here:

COVID-19: A Second Opinion (5:36:11)​
Published January 24, 2022 by Senator Ron Johnson​
You can skip the dead space by moving to the 40:18 mark where things actually begin.​

and here:

COVID-19: A SECOND OPINION - ROUNDTABLE IN WASHINGTON, D.C. (4:58:45)​
Published Jan 25, 2022 by Back To The Light​

If you haven't yet watched/listened to the full video, it is worth your time. Do it in pieces if you have to but it's worth it.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
CNN ‘Doctor’: “The Science Has Changed” So Lift COVID Restrictions
"Trust the Science" that is always changing, & if you don't you're a science denier even if no data is presented nor any rigorous scientific studies, & if you don't agree it's climate change racist

2nd Smartest Guy in the World
23 hr ago

by Steve Watson

Despite nothing changing at all, CNN’s resident ‘doctor’ Leana Wen claimed this week that “the science has changed” and so COVID restrictions including mask mandates should now be rescinded.

Wen failed to cite any studies or data that shows the science has changed.

Wen, who started to admit some weeks ago that masks don’t work in stopping the spread of COVID, stated that “the decision to wear a mask should shift from a government mandate to an individual choice.”

She added that kids in schools should not be forced to wear masks because it can be harmful and makes it harder for them to learn.

Watch:

As recently as two months ago, Wen was advocating for the Biden administration to “further restrict the activities of the unvaccinated.”

Wen also previously entrenched a segregated society when she blamed people who hadn’t taken the jab for a COVID-19 “surge” while asserting “we can’t trust the unvaccinated.”

Wen also called for making it “hard for people to remain unvaccinated” by restricting their social freedoms.

She asserted that, “It needs to be hard for people to remain unvaccinated,” claiming that it wasn’t currently difficult (despite the group being demonized and discriminated against on a daily basis).

Wen also previously stated that children returning to school need to be forced to wear industrial grade face masks and should be subjected to weekly COVID tests until they are fully vaccinated.

Suddenly all of this has changed for Wen.

It just happens to coincide with the beginning of election season, and Democrats now moving away from lockdown policies they previously vehemently advocated over fears about being wiped out politically.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Another big elite goes into hiding! He's probably on a plane to NZ right now!!

1644504679521.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

☕️ Coffee & Covid ☙ Thursday, February 10, 2022 ☙ OPEN EVERYTHING​

Bad polling for dems; a classic pivot in Denver; MA, NY pivot on masks; experts call for opening everything and ignoring the unjabbed; Fauci finds natural immunity; a study that's bad for mRNA; more..​

Jeff Childers

Happy Thursday, gang! In today’s roundup: HB 7021 is back; Polling looks bad for Dems in 2022; a classic pivot in Denver; a recap of the task force briefing yesterday; Massachusetts pivots on masks; New York pivots on masks; experts call for opening EVERYTHING and don’t worry about the unjabbed; Fauci discovers natural immunity; more countries relax restrictions; a 40+ author peer-reviewed study suggests mRNA persists; and more.

*THE C&C ARMY POST*​

The world of politics and lawmaking is complex and arcane and super tricksy. Yesterday, HB 7021 — the bill that would continue to shield hospitals from legal liability for injuries to Covid patients — was tabled, but only to allow the House to substitute the Senate’s version, SB 7014. This is an elegant parliamentary trick; it avoids the final lawmaking step where the two bills — the House version and the Senate version — have to be reconciled with each other. I have been told by insiders that it will be read for the third and final time today at noon and passed.

I got hold of the internal briefing sheet for the bill that was provided to legislators. It is profoundly deceptive, a puff piece that describes the bill as helping PATIENTS and citizens instead of hospitals. So most legislators probably aren’t even aware how awful this bill is. It’s a stinker.

The “staff analysis” prepared for every bill is a deeper dive for lawmakers who have enough time to dig in. The staff analysis for this bill acknowledges that the liability shield is only available for “substantial compliance with government-issued health standards specifically relating to COVID-19 or other relevant standards.” And that’s the problem. That requirement locks hospitals into the antiquated remdesivir/ventilator treatment protocol and wipes out doctor independence.

It’s going to be up to the Governor soon. The bill needs to be chucked on a pile of gas-soaked, discharged face masks and torched.

Southwest Florida folks: take a look at the “Let’s Talk COVID Community Conference” in Naples on Saturday, April 9, from 9am to 6pm. Although I’m not in the lineup, it will feature a bunch of other great speakers, including Dr. Simone Gold, M.D., J.D., who founded America’s Frontline Doctors. She is a dynamic and persuasive speaker. Tickets are available at www.scofieldproduction.com.

*COVID NEWS AND COMMENTARY*​

Ruh-roh! Biden’s poll numbers are sinking faster than the Titanic. Polls of Biden’s job approval show up to an eighteen point spread in the wrong direction. Real Clear Politics showed Biden at 39.8% approve, and 54.4% disapprove. And it’s still trending down, fast. Bad presidential approval numbers signal party punishment in midterm elections. They have to do SOMETHING.

Makes you wonder how bad the INTERNAL polls are.

Pivoting! It’s amazing, magical, and everywhere all at once. Here’s a great example. On February 2 — eight days ago — Denver’s School Board tweeted this:

Twitter avatar for @DirectorTay Denver School Board Vice President - Tay Anderson @DirectorTay
I don’t believe this will be an issue in Denver Public Schools, BUT if our district moves to lift the mask mandate like other metro school districts I am prepared to bring forth a policy to add masks to our district dress code.
February 2nd 2022
36 Retweets258 Likes
But hey, things move fast during election season when polling is off. Yesterday — one week after tweeting that they’d resist changing mask policy — the very same Denver School Board tweeted THIS:

Twitter avatar for @DirectorTay Denver School Board Vice President - Tay Anderson @DirectorTay
Today the Denver Department of Public Health & Environment has announced the end of the mask mandate in Denver Public Schools, effectively ending the two-year public health crisis in Denver known as COVID-19. Below are my full remarks: Denver Department of Public Health & Environment to end mask mandate in Denver schoolsToday the Denver Department of Public Health & Environment has announced the end of the mask mandate in Denver Public Schools, effectively…tayandersonco.medium.com
February 9th 2022
2 Retweets11 Likes
Hurray! The pandemic is over! Now THAT’S how you do a pivot, folks. Kudos to School Board vice-president Tay Anderson for his flawless execution.

The White House Covid Task Force announced an impromptu press conference yesterday to say … nothing. The briefing even LOOKED hastily put together: it was just White House Covid coordinator Jeff Zients in front of a green screen, with Rochelle Walensky and Fauci in two Zoom windows behind him. Although everyone was waiting for some kind of big announcement, the briefing seemed designed to just reiterate how well the boosters were protecting people from serious Covid, and how well the CDC’s Covid surveillance programs were going, like by monitoring “waste water” for virus particles. Yech. Dirty job.

There were some hints of Narrative 2.0 though. Zients said federal officials have started talking to state and local leaders and public health officials “on steps we should be taking to keep the country moving forward.” Steps. That would explain the obviously coordinated program to roll back mask mandates, at the least. They’re talking. A lot.

“We are working on that guidance,” Walensky said. “As we’ve been encouraged by the current trends, we are not there yet.” For now, the CDC will stick with recommending indoor mask wearing in places of “substantial or high transmission” of the virus. In other words, the states have to go first. The federal agencies aren’t ready to make their announcement yet. My theory is that the federal agencies will wait until after March 1, so that Biden can decisively announce his changes at the State of the Union. He’ll boldly say something like, “I am directing the federal agencies to …” blah blah.

The briefing was such a non-event that there wasn’t much coverage in the Corporate Media, if any.

Online, comments about the briefing expressed disappointment that the Task Force did not announce any rollbacks, but pushed boosters so hard. My read was different. I think the point they were trying to make was that, for people who are still terrified of Covid, the boosters are available to help them down the off-ramp, and because surveillance is good, the government can react quickly to future outbreaks. They HAVE to deal with the hardcore lockdown folks, most of whom are in their political base. So it seems perfectly consistent to me that, during the Narrative 2.0 rollout, they would also be extolling the virtues of the jabs and surveillance programs.

The jabs are politically necessary to exit the pandemic. Remember: they said in 2020 — after yanking the 14-days promise — that restrictions would last until “safe and effective” vaccines became widely available. The fact of widespread availability of “safe and effective” boosters is their strongest rationale for ending the restrictions now.

Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker pivoted yesterday, announcing the end of the state’s school mask mandate when it expires on February 28 — the day before you-know-what. The responses to the announcement on Twitter are priceless; lockdowners are LOSING THEIR MINDS.

more:

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Not like anybody gives a crap, but I started feeling off, Monday evening. Tested myself with some rapid tests I have kicking around . . negative.
Had two nights of sweats and a few hours of 101 Fever. Tuesday I had some back pain, like I overdid it on the rowing machine or something.
Finally threw my snot through another rapid test last night and voila! Positive!
Anyhow, the reason I'm telling you this is that I think it could have been worse than a backache and night sweats if I hadn't been on the Zelenko Protocol.
My observations:
- The fever will give you dreams like an acid trip.
- Go from the Zelenko "prophylaxis" dosage to the "treatment" dosage as soon as you start to feel off.
- I took colloidal silver as a potent antiviral.
- Pepcid (famotadine) cleared up my lungs in a matter of hours. I now take 3 x daily.
- I'm making my vodka's with Schweppes Tonic water. It's one of the few that contain pure quinine.

Just saying that I was kinda disappointed I didn't end up on a ventilator or some other drama :p
Truth is, it's a chest cold when treated properly. I can only wonder how I would have sailed through it if I had some legit HCQ or Ivermectin.

EDIT: Forgot to add that I am vax-free. Hoping I now have some solid immunity!

Last edited:

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
There are two actual approved by the FDA, not emergency approved vaccines for covid, one Pfizer one Modera.

They are not available in the United States. I have no idea if they can be obtained elsewhere. I doubt they are manufacturing them. They would have to "eat" all the unsold vaxxes already out there.

Do we need to know any more? At best it is a scam, at worst a criminal conspiracy to kill, maim and murder the population for profit.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Not like anybody gives a crap, but I started feeling off, Monday evening. Tested myself with some rapid tests I have kicking around . . negative.
Had two nights of sweats and a few hours of 101 Fever. Tuesday I had some back pain, like I overdid it on the rowing machine or something.
Finally threw my snot through another rapid test last night and voila! Positive!
Anyhow, the reason I'm telling you this is that I think it could have been worse than a backache and night sweats if I hadn't been on the Zelenko Protocol.
My observations:
- The fever will give you dreams like an acid trip.
- Go from the Zelenko "prophylaxis" dosage to the "treatment" dosage as soon as you start to feel off.
- I took colloidal silver as a potent antiviral.
- Pepcid (famotadine) cleared up my lungs in a matter of hours. I now take 3 x daily.
- I'm making my vodka's with Schweppes Tonic water. It's one of the few that contain pure quinine.

Just saying that I was kinda disappointed I didn't end up on a ventilator or some other drama :p
Truth is, it's a chest cold when treated properly. I can only wonder how I would have sailed through it if I had some legit HCQ or Ivermectin.

EDIT: Forgot to add that I am vax-free. Hoping I now have some solid immunity!

I though Pepcid was for heartburn?

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I posted a video in the Canadian Truckers thread but it could just as easily been posted here in the COVID-19 thread due to the info discussed.

Link to that post:

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score