• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Correct it's listed in the iMask Hospital Protocol & the Dr. Aguirre-Chang Protocol. Believe it or not Dr. Malone followed a solo treatment with famotadine early 2020 with his Covid case. There weren't any treatments brought to the forefront like ivermectin/HCQ till months later.

1644521122759.png

1644520898672.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1644545377356.png

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
1644556285897.png

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
You want 'evidence' of maleficence and why many people should be sitting in jail? Try close to 1000 medical studies:

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Not like anybody gives a crap, but I started feeling off, Monday evening. Tested myself with some rapid tests I have kicking around . . negative.
Had two nights of sweats and a few hours of 101 Fever. Tuesday I had some back pain, like I overdid it on the rowing machine or something.
Finally threw my snot through another rapid test last night and voila! Positive!
Anyhow, the reason I'm telling you this is that I think it could have been worse than a backache and night sweats if I hadn't been on the Zelenko Protocol.
My observations:
- The fever will give you dreams like an acid trip.
- Go from the Zelenko "prophylaxis" dosage to the "treatment" dosage as soon as you start to feel off.
- I took colloidal silver as a potent antiviral.
- Pepcid (famotadine) cleared up my lungs in a matter of hours. I now take 3 x daily.
- I'm making my vodka's with Schweppes Tonic water. It's one of the few that contain pure quinine.

Just saying that I was kinda disappointed I didn't end up on a ventilator or some other drama :p
Truth is, it's a chest cold when treated properly. I can only wonder how I would have sailed through it if I had some legit HCQ or Ivermectin.

EDIT: Forgot to add that I am vax-free. Hoping I now have some solid immunity!

The trick with the HCQ/Iver/Zinc protocol is to hit yourself with it as soon as the acute symptoms appear. The improvement is dramatic, 24 hours after taking it, my fever broke and I could literally feel the swelling in my throat and sinuses abate. Another 24 hours later, all the symptoms were gone except for the nasal congestion, that lingered a bit, but that's easy to treat with any OTCC drug dries you out.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
You want 'evidence' of maleficence and why many people should be sitting in jail? Try close to 1000 medical studies:

Wow! There's a wealth of information in this article.
Thanks for posting.
:2 thumbs up:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The trick with the HCQ/Iver/Zinc protocol is to hit yourself with it as soon as the acute symptoms appear. The improvement is dramatic, 24 hours after taking it, my fever broke and I could literally feel the swelling in my throat and sinuses abate. Another 24 hours later, all the symptoms were gone except for the nasal congestion, that lingered a bit, but that's easy to treat with any OTCC drug dries you out.
Exactly! I did that with (what I think was) omicron and the aching joints were gone the next day within 3 days I was rocking in the free world...

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

With all due respect sir...

Throw this article on the pile with all the fake election data being put out there.

There doesn't seem to be any end to the talk,...so much evidence, but no foreseeable beginning to the action. I don't think there's an entity to bring any action as the courts, the legislature and the executive have all been corrupted.

What I see here is stalling. I fear we wait for a cavalry that's never going to come.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Another option for ordering prescriptions online....

I checked to see the price on HCQ and Ivermectin and got this:

PLAQUENIL - HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE SULFATE (GENERIC) - TABLET - 200 MG - 90 Qty $10.80​
STROMECTAL - IVERMECTIN (GENERIC) - TABLET - 3 MG - 20 Qty $70.00​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Grand Jury Day 3 - PCR Test (English)​

A group of international lawyers and a judge are conducting a criminal investigation modelled after the United States Grand Jury proceedings in order to present to the public all available evidence of COVID-19 Crimes Against Humanity to date against "leaders, organizers, instigators and accomplices" who aided, abetted or actively participated in the formulation and execution of a common plan for a pandemic. This investigation is of the people, by the people and for the people, so YOU can be part of the jury.

Through showing a complete picture of what we are facing, including the geopolitical and historical backdrop - the proceeding is meant to create awareness about
the factual collapse of the current, hijacked system and its institutions, and, as a consequence
the necessity for the people themselves retaking their sovereignty, and
the necessity to first stop this plandemic´s measures by refusing to comply, and
the necessity to jump-start their own new system of health care, education, economics and judiciary, so that democracy and the rule of law on the basis of our constitutions will be reestablished.

More information
https://www.grand-jury.net

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It's just...................................

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1644977322809.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

The 'early Covid mutations' from a Chinese lab that are fuelling leak theory: How a 'barcode error' at Shanghai lab during tests on Antarctica soil accidentally exposed variant in monkey DNA from start of pandemic​

• Hungarian researchers found contaminated soil samples that had unusual coronavirus mutations by accident
  • Scientists believe they may bridge the gap between original bat coronavirus and one that jumped to humans
  • Error thought to have occurred at research site in Shanghai and may give clues about origins of the pandemic
By CONNOR BOYD DEPUTY HEALTH EDITOR FOR MAILONLINE and LUKE ANDREWS HEALTH REPORTER FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 09:17 EST, 10 February 2022

The theory that Covid leaked from a laboratory was given fresh momentum last night after scientists studying soil samples in Antarctica stumbled upon traces of the virus that may have been manipulated in a Chinese research facility.

Rare coronavirus mutations from a sample processed in Shanghai at the beginning of the pandemic were found along with genetic material from hamsters and monkeys, which suggest the virus was being experimented on using either the animals themselves or their cells.

There is some debate among scientists about whether the changes predate the original Wuhan Covid but most virologists believe the mutations came after the coronavirus first jumped to humans.

Scientists made the discovery by accident while examining DNA from soil samples collected from Antarctica in late 2018 and early 2019 in a completely unrelated research project.

The samples had been sent to the company Sangon Biotech in Shanghai to be analysed in December 2019, where a 'barcode error' saw them become contaminated with previously unseen coronavirus mutations.

The machine being used to analyse the samples has been known to suffer barcode reading errors - meaning samples from two different projects can be mixed together.

In this case, the Antarctic soil is believed to have been mixed with the DNA from lab monkeys or hamsters carrying coronavirus.

The Sangon facility is thought to be used by Chinese researchers, including those at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) — the lab at the centre of the accidental leak hypothesis.

Some experts said the new mutations bridge the gap between the original bat coronavirus and the one that jumped to humans — the missing piece of the puzzle that has escaped scientists for the past two years.

But others believe the contamination came from samples of China's early Covid patients, who were announced in December 2019.

A third theory is that the genetic material is from other animal-borne coronaviruses that were circulating at the time or being experimented on by the Chinese.

The timing of the contamination is one of the key unknowns, but the Hungarian team who found the sample error say the virus could be the ancestor of the original Wuhan strain, if the mistake happened in December 2019.

If the samples were analysed in early 2020, however, Chinese labs would have already built up a library of Covid test samples and the contamination may have occurred during experiments to learn more about the novel virus.

When the Hungarian researchers first reported the mistake, they said the samples were wiped from the genetic database by Chinese researchers - although they have since been reuploaded.

China previously deleted crucial data from the earliest confirmed Covid patients in Wuhan and silenced Chinese scientists who questioned the official narrative as part of its state-sponsored cover-up that has fuelled suspicion about the true origins of the pandemic.

The latest findings, from Eotvos Lorand University and the University of Veterinary Medicine, both in Budapest, have been published online but not yet formally reviewed by other scientists.

They were looking at online DNA databases in January 2021 when they noticed the probable cross-contamination of the soil samples.

Screen Shot 2022-02-15 at 7.12.26 PM.png

The Hungarian researchers traced the samples back to a study by the University of Science Technology of China in late 2018 and early 2019.

The Chinese project was looking at bacteria from penguins and saw the team collect a dozen soil samples on King George Island, Antarctica, during a three-week period.

Samples were sent to the Sangon sequencing site in Shanghai in December 2019. They were uploaded to an international database sometime later, although the exact date is not known.

Three of the samples had become contaminated with fragments of coronaviruses, which the Hungarian researchers believe was due to a mix-up at the Shanghai lab.

They point out that the machine used to sequence genetic code 'is known to be prone to barcode misassignment errors'.

After analysing the contaminated samples, the researchers found the sequences contained parts of a virus that 'maybe one of the earliest' versions of Covid.

Professor Jesse Bloom, a virologist at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Centre in Seattle in the US who was not involved in the study, re-ran the data to confirm that the Antarctic samples did contain the unique viral artefacts.

He said they contained three key mutations which brought the bat coronaviruses closer to the first human strain, Wuhan-Hu-1.

The mutations also match what US researchers predicted Covid's ancestor virus would look like in a study published in May 2021.

Professor Lawrence Young, a virologist at Warwick University who is a supporter of the natural origin theory, told MailOnline the finding was 'very, very intriguing and very, very suspicious'.

He said it was not definitive proof that Covid was engineered in a lab and released, but it signalled that coronaviruses was being studied in Chinese labs very early in the pandemic.

'The two things that really stand out for me are there are these three key mutations bringing the bat Covid closer to the first Wuhan strain. It is very very suspicious [and could be] a signature of the ancestral Sars-CoV-2.'

The Antarctic samples also contain DNA from Chinese hamsters and green monkeys which Professor Young said suggested the early virus may have been grown in animal cells.

‘All of this is looking like a contamination in the sequencing process at Sangon Biotech Centre... Intriguingly, the contamination with bits of genetic information from humans, green monkeys and Chinese hamsters, those are all representative of cell lines used for viruses.

'The green monkey cells are used to grow the virus and the Chinese hamster cell line are a very famous line used often to study viruses. It does suggest that the virus had been grown in cells. we can't assume any more than that, [without] the exact dates of when that took place.’

His comments were echoed by Professor Bloom: 'The timeline matters a lot here. If they were sequenced in Dec 2019 then it's exceptionally important, because [China] holds SarsCov2s not discovered until December 30 to 31.

'On other hand, if sequenced in early 2020 then they could be contaminated with some early patient samples and still concord with Chinese government timeline. Right now, it doesn't seem there is enough info to narrow down timeline to distinguish between these.

'All we can say is that these samples were contaminated at Sangon Biotech with some early SarsCov2 viruses, some of which appear to have been from lab-grown samples.'

But Professor Kristian Andersen, an immunologist at the Scripps Research institution in San Diego, California, believes the sequences were from early Covid patients in China.

He said one of the mutations in the sample is found on the Omicron variant which could not have occurred unless the virus was already spreading in people.

Professor Andersen, who has analysed the sequences himself, said that because there is a missing gap in the timeline of Covid, 'we don't actually know the root' of its ancestral tree.

This makes it 'near-impossible' to work out if the mutations in the study came before or after the pandemic-causing virus.

Other scientists say that the contaminated samples are too messy to definitively conclude they are direct relatives of the human Covid, and not other animal-borne coronaviruses circulating at the time or used in lab experiments.

Dr Simon Clarke, a microbiologist at the University of Reading, told MailOnline: 'There are lots of animal coronaviruses circulating around the world so potentially finding ancestral versions of it is interesting, but this paper doesn’t actually tell us very much.

'It's very possible [the samples are from] benign relatives or similar relatives of Covid that were circulating at the time and it is quite difficult to prove it is a direct ancestor.'

Proponents of the natural origin theory of Covid say the virus likely started in bats — possibly named RaTg13 or Banal 20 to 52, which are the two closest relatives of the human version.

The prevailing idea is that the virus jumped from to an intermediate host where it evolved to be able to infect people before making the jump into the human population.

But despite extensive efforts from scientists in China and around the world, that animal has never been found. Both bat viruses were being studied in labs in China, including the Wuhan Institute of Virology which is at the centre of the lab leak hypothesis.

Professor Ian Jones, a virologist at Reading, said that while the study was not a 'smoking gun' for the theory, it provided a 'possible link that nudges the accidental escape story a bit closer'.

He told MailOnline: 'But it does not definitely identify these samples as the progenitor of SARS-2, the actual outbreak strain could have come from a wholly independent event.

'Nor does it show that this variant, which is still closer to the many SARS-like bat viruses known than it is to Wuhan-1, is capable of infecting people, that would have to be assumed to be the case.'

Leaked emails have shown that top scientists advising the Governments in the UK and US were concerned that Covid may have leaked from a Chinese lab from the start of the pandemic.

Sir Jeremy Farrar, who publicly denounced the theory as a 'conspiracy', admitted in a private email in February 2020 that a 'likely explanation' was that the virus was man-made.

The then-UK Government adviser said at the time he was '70:30 or 60:40' in favour of an accidental release versus natural origin.

In the email, sent to American health chiefs Dr Anthony Fauci and Dr Francis Collins, Sir Jeremy said it was possible Covid had been evolved from a Sars-like virus in the lab.

He went on that this seemingly benign process may have 'accidentally created a virus primed for rapid transmission between humans'.

But the British scientist was shut down by his counterparts in the US who warned further debate about the origins of the virus could damage 'international harmony'.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Straight from the horses fucking mouth:

Only 3.1% of the deaths were due to beer virus. THREE POINT ONE FUCKING PERCENT.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

U.S. Govt Advisors SHRED Documents Detailing Fauci Agency’s Obama-Era Work With The Wuhan Lab.​

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Insurance Companies Increase U.S. Mortality Expectations by 300,000 Due to Covid and “INDIRECT Covid,” aka The Jabs​

By J.D. Rucker • Feb. 16, 2022

Since the beginning of the plandemic, the powers-that-be have told us to “follow the science.” But perhaps a better indicator of what’s really happening would be to follow the money. And if you really want to get an accurate view, the money to follow is in life insurance. They know about death better than anyone. It’s what they do.
We reported in January about the insurance executive caught admitting there had been an inexplicable 40% increase in mortalities in 2022. They tried to walk that back, but the cat was out of the bag and it has been verified as being true. Now, a former Blackrock portfolio manager has taken the insurance cover-up and blown it wide open.

During an interview with Kristi Leigh, Edward Dowd gave us multiple bombshells. One that may have been missed came at around the 27-minute mark when he revealed plenty of evidence of mortality dramatically increasing.
“Bottom line is, they saw an acceleration in mortality in the second half of 2021, okay. Given the ‘miracle vaccines,’ that should not have occurred.”
He detailed how OneAmerica CEO Scott Davison revealed the facts during a Chamber of Commerce meeting. The information was not supposed to get out to the public, but it did and it blew up.
“In fact, he put some meat on the bones,” Dowd said. “He said a 10% increase would be a three-standard deviation event. 40% is a once-in-200-year flood. And what you need to understand about insurance companies is they make their money giving whole life policies because they can predict death rates, which are pretty steady.
***Support The Liberty Daily and Mike Lindell -- use code TLD at MyPillow.com and get up to 66% off!***
“They can retract it all they want. That doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter what they say. Deaths are rising. Now, you can debate why. I know why. You know why.”
He then went over some details that his team had collected regarding the increase in mortalities reported in the 4th quarter of 2021 by the insurance agencies. Here’s a breakdown he posted to Twitter:
If you love the news, check out The Liberty Daily's homepage.

In a meeting between the various leaders of the insurance industry, they discussed what they’re all seeing on the ground and how to proceed.
“Additionally, they did something interesting,” Dowd continued. “They did a reinsurance deal for a high face amount individual policies, at what looked like very bad economics for them. On the conference call, a Southside analyst was very confused. He said, ‘Why would you do this deal?’
“I can speculate why they did this deal. This deal looks bad now, but a year or two from now it may look like a genius move. And they actually think there’s going to be 300,000 excess deaths due to — they call it ‘Covid and indirect Covid,’ whatever that means — in the U.S. in 2022. So they actually raised their expectations for mortality in the U.S. during the conference call.
“So they’re not saying it’s the jab, but it’s the jab.”
Clearly, it is the jab. The insurance companies may not be willing to say it out loud, but they’re preparing for it behind the scenes. That bodes ill for those who have been jabbed and are starting to realize things aren’t like they’re being told.
After that portion of the interview, Dowd continued by noting corroborating evidence in the funeral home industry. They, too, are seeing a dramatic increase in deaths in the United States.
What does all of this mean? The cover-up of “indirect Covid” deaths is ubiquitous, but there are people who know the truth and aren’t speaking out. Some are keeping it under wraps to protect themselves financially, such as the life insurance industry. But how many are keeping quiet because they fear repercussions from the powers-that-be? If we can find the answer to that question, we’ll have a better idea of how deep this conspiracy runs.
Here’s the full interview:

https://www.mypillow.com/tld

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Johns Hopkins University confirms: You can be vaccinated with a PCR test, even without knowing

Now several experts and former mainstream journalists like John O’Sullivan are warning that the massive PCR testing campaign could be a WHO vaccination program in disguise. (see Principia Scientific) [3] O’Sullivan is referring to a new technology developed at Johns Hopkins University that is supposed to make it possible to carry out covert vaccinations through a PCR test. (See Johns Hopkins Universitiy) [4]

Inspired by a parasitic worm that digs its sharp teeth into the intestines of its host, Johns Hopkins researchers have developed tiny, star-shaped micro-devices that attach to the intestinal mucosa and can deliver drugs into the body.

These tiny devices, known as “Theragrippers,” are made of metal and a thin film that changes shape. They are covered with heat-sensitive kerosene wax and each no larger than a dust particle. (See Figure 1
2b4567_a22e5b0e86354c548be96456d72d4e54~mv2.webp

When the kerosene coating on the Theragripper reaches body temperature, the devices close autonomously and clamp onto the wall of the colon. Because of the sealing action, the tiny, six-pointed devices burrow into the mucosa and attach to the colon, where they are held and gradually release their drug load to the body. Eventually, the Theragripper lose their grip on the tissue and are removed from the colon through normal gastrointestinal muscle function.

Note: According to Johns Hopkins University, Theragrippers are actually administered with a cotton swab. (see Figure 2)

more

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Bukovsky on the Refusal to Submit

Larry L. Beane

“We had grasped the great truth that it was not rifles, not tanks, and not atom bombs that created power, nor upon them that power rested. Power depended upon public obedience, upon a willingness to submit. Therefore each individual who refused to submit to force reduced that force by one 250-millionth of its sum. We had been schooled by our participation in the civil-rights movement, we had received an excellent education in the camps, and we knew of the implacable force of one man’s refusal to submit. The authorities knew it too. They had long since abandoned any idea of basing their calculations on Communist dogma. They no longer demanded of people a belief in the radiant future—all they needed was submission. And when they tried to starve us into it in the camps, or threw us into the punishment cells to rot, they were demanding not a belief in communism but simply submission, or at least a willingness to compromise.”

~ Vladimir Bukovsky, To Build a Castle: My Life as a Dissenter

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Johns Hopkins University confirms: You can be vaccinated with a PCR test, even without knowing

Now several experts and former mainstream journalists like John O’Sullivan are warning that the massive PCR testing campaign could be a WHO vaccination program in disguise. (see Principia Scientific) [3] O’Sullivan is referring to a new technology developed at Johns Hopkins University that is supposed to make it possible to carry out covert vaccinations through a PCR test. (See Johns Hopkins Universitiy) [4]

Inspired by a parasitic worm that digs its sharp teeth into the intestines of its host, Johns Hopkins researchers have developed tiny, star-shaped micro-devices that attach to the intestinal mucosa and can deliver drugs into the body.

These tiny devices, known as “Theragrippers,” are made of metal and a thin film that changes shape. They are covered with heat-sensitive kerosene wax and each no larger than a dust particle. (See Figure 1
2b4567_a22e5b0e86354c548be96456d72d4e54~mv2.webp

When the kerosene coating on the Theragripper reaches body temperature, the devices close autonomously and clamp onto the wall of the colon. Because of the sealing action, the tiny, six-pointed devices burrow into the mucosa and attach to the colon, where they are held and gradually release their drug load to the body. Eventually, the Theragripper lose their grip on the tissue and are removed from the colon through normal gastrointestinal muscle function.

Note: According to Johns Hopkins University, Theragrippers are actually administered with a cotton swab. (see Figure 2)

more
I always suspected that the PCR tests were harmful in of themselves, which is why I always refused to take one, despite my family's frustration. I'm not nearly old enough yet for my kids to be able to talk me into doing stupid shit!

bulloncoins

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Importance of Vitamin D:

Wow - the Latest Vitamin D Study is Kinda Stunning! *Viral Revelations*​

I watched this while sitting in the warm sunshine . I am sure many here will not be surprised by anything that this video says, but validation is always nice.
Avalon alone has been a strong advocate for high vitamin D levels in fighting and warding off Covid19....
For me, insulin resistance is the biggest factor holding me back. My liver ...is not in good shape so....I'm doing my best, taking supplements twice daily. Trying to get more sunlight on the warmer days and keeping the faith.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
UPDATE I've been telling you about a lady at work with 3 jabs. Well for the most part she now shows up all week long. Yesterday I got a call from a guy in her area saying how her whol ehead is swollen. Said it has the shape of a pumpkin that is fatter than it is tall. Just bloated. She looks horrible & the way she moves and acts she must be really misserable.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The tribe in the MSM are working overtime pumping out the 'everything bad is normal now' propaganda

1645213904786.png

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Is Bill Gates signaling another bioengineered pathogen like small-pox?

Speaking to CNBC's Hadley Gamble at Germany's annual Munich Security Conference, Gates, co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, said that a potential new pandemic would likely stem from a different pathogen to that of the coronavirus family.
I swear to God, this guy Gates is the anti Christ!

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The usurper queen has beer cooties:

There is a story going that has the queen having died weeks ago and this is the "send off".

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
School board member loses her shit after mother exposes her hypocrisy about masks. tries to get her to stop talking, tries to get the cop to throw her out. Appeals to rest of board “either she leaves or I do”

loser storms out ;)

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Last edited:

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
No offense to citizens of Australia but Australia will be the last place I will spend vacation dollars. Thanks to the draconian government and their unacceptable (WEF) dictates.

View attachment 245615

From the comments:

profile_picture_1641679070257.jpg

,CONFUCIUS

Will you come to the land down under
Where women run and men knuckle under
Can't you hear, can't you hear the covid thunder
You better run, you better take cover

Got a vaxxx from a man in Brussels
He had a problem with his heart muscles
I said, "Do you speak-a my language?"
He just smiled and gave me a Vaxxxine sandwich