• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Corona Virus News & Info

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...us-infections-raise-fears-community-outbreaks

Kids around 10 are just carriers (no symptoms) and give it to their grandparents... Boy, this is what they worked on
a perfect WAR stealth weapon to wipe out communities
Now that would be quite convenient (to psychopaths running things). Just putting on my silver hat here...

We all know that there are huge liabilities around the world due to aging populations that were promised all kinds of benefits that are nothing more than pyramid schemes. So do they let these things fail and end up with a Billion or so pissed off old folks? People with nothing to lose and say a lot of rope looking for the nearest said psychopath? Or perhaps they found a really, really sinister Umbrella Corp solution?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Dr. Brownstein: Corona Virus is Nothing New – Here’s What to Do

Corona Virus: What To Do
by David Brownstein, M.D.
DrBrownstein.com

I am sure you aware of the corona virus infection that is causing concern around the world. A January 24, 2020 study in The Lancet reported the latest statistics. (1) The fatality rate (so far) from the corona infection is approaching 15%. That is not good news.

There is a big HOWEVER here: This Lancet report is based on only 41 laboratory confirmed cases of the recent corona virus strain (2019-nCoV). Keep in mind, the 15% fatality rate is the percentage of hospitalized patients suffering with corona virus. There must be many more people who became ill with this corona virus and recovered uneventfully and therefore, did not seek care.

The symptoms of corona virus initially mimic the flu—fever, headache, cough, fatigue and muscle aches. The 41 patients admitted to the hospital all developed pneumonia.

Corona virus is nothing new. It has been with us for a long time. Corona virus can affect both animals and humans. It is important to keep in mind that most corona viral infections are mild. In the last two decades, there were two serious corona virus infections–severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS-CoV) and Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) which both had elevated death rates.

So, what can you do? Wearing a mask will not help protect you from becoming ill with any viral infection—corona virus included. I would check that off the list.

First, it is important to maintain optimal levels of nutrients, particularly vitamins A, C, and D.
Most people have suboptimal vitamin A and C levels. Both of these nutrients have antiviral abilities and are able to support the immune system when it is under viral attack.

If you are not ill, I suggest taking 3-5,000 mg/day of vitamin C. At the first sign of an illness, I would suggest taking 1,000 mg/hour until diarrhea develops, then back off for a time period.

For vitamin A, I suggest using 5,000 Units/day if you are not sick and 100,000 Units/day for four days at the first sign of an illness. Pregnant women cannot take these doses. (Note: Take vitamin A, not beta carotene.)

Also, vitamin D is very important for fighting infections. I suggest, at the onset of an illness, taking 50,000 IU of vitamin D3/day for four days.

Iodine is essential to not only fighting off an infection it is necessary for proper immune system functioning. There is no bacteria, virus, parasite or fungus that is known to be resistant to iodine.

As I have written in my book, Iodine: Why You Need It, Why You Can’t Live Without It, most of the population is low in iodine. If fact, iodine levels have fallen nearly 60% over the last 40 years.

The RDA for iodine is inadequate to supply enough iodine for all the bodily tissues. For the majority of my patients, I suggest taking 25 mg/day as a daily dose and more (sometimes 50-100 mg/day) at the first sign of an illness. Iodine can cause adverse effects and it is best used under the guidance of an iodine-knowledgeable doctor.

To prevent becoming ill and to avoid having a poorly responding immune system, it is vitally important to eat a healthy diet free of all sources of refined sugar. Refined sugar has been shown to negatively alter the functioning of the white blood cells for hours after ingestion.

Finally, it is important to maintain optimal hydration—drink water! Take your body weight in pounds, divide by two and the resultant number is the amount of water to drink per day in ounces. Dehydration ensures you will be much more likely to suffer serious problems from any infectious process.

Conventional medicine has little to offer to prevent or treat corona virus infections other than washing your hands–I agree with that one. It is time for you to take the initiative and learn what other therapies are out there. Your conventional doctor simply has no effective tools in his/her toolkit for this.

As for getting the flu shot? Fugetaboutit. It won’t help corona infections and there was a study which found an increased risk in non-influenza infections, including coronavirus, in those that received the trivalent flu vaccine. (2)

My last recommendation is to work with a holistic doctor who can give you nutrient IVs when you become ill. Vitamin C, hydrogen peroxide, and ozone IVs can help anyone suffering from an infection. At my office, The Center for Holistic Medicine, we have seen the positive results a holistic approach to combatting viruses can provide. To find a holistic doctor near you go to: www.icimed.com.

To All Our Health,
~DrB
Read the full article at DrBrownstein.com.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

DrBrownstein.com

I am sure you aware of the corona virus infection that is causing concern around the world. A January 24, 2020 study in The Lancet reported the latest statistics. (1) The fatality rate (so far) from the corona infection is approaching 15%. That is not good news.

There is a big HOWEVER here: This Lancet report is based on only 41 laboratory confirmed cases of the recent corona virus strain (2019-nCoV). Keep in mind, the 15% fatality rate is the percentage of hospitalized patients suffering with corona virus. There must be many more people who became ill with this corona virus and recovered uneventfully and therefore, did not seek care.

The symptoms of corona virus initially mimic the flu—fever, headache, cough, fatigue and muscle aches. The 41 patients admitted to the hospital all developed pneumonia.

Corona virus is nothing new. It has been with us for a long time. Corona virus can affect both animals and humans. It is important to keep in mind that most corona viral infections are mild. In the last two decades, there were two serious corona virus infections–severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS-CoV) and Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) which both had elevated death rates.

So, what can you do? Wearing a mask will not help protect you from becoming ill with any viral infection—corona virus included. I would check that off the list.

First, it is important to maintain optimal levels of nutrients, particularly vitamins A, C, and D.
Most people have suboptimal vitamin A and C levels. Both of these nutrients have antiviral abilities and are able to support the immune system when it is under viral attack.

If you are not ill, I suggest taking 3-5,000 mg/day of vitamin C. At the first sign of an illness, I would suggest taking 1,000 mg/hour until diarrhea develops, then back off for a time period.

For vitamin A, I suggest using 5,000 Units/day if you are not sick and 100,000 Units/day for four days at the first sign of an illness. Pregnant women cannot take these doses. (Note: Take vitamin A, not beta carotene.)

Also, vitamin D is very important for fighting infections. I suggest, at the onset of an illness, taking 50,000 IU of vitamin D3/day for four days.
Iodine is essential to not only fighting off an infection it is necessary for proper immune system functioning. There is no bacteria, virus, parasite or fungus that is known to be resistant to iodine.

As I have written in my book, Iodine: Why You Need It, Why You Can’t Live Without It, most of the population is low in iodine. If fact, iodine levels have fallen nearly 60% over the last 40 years.

The RDA for iodine is inadequate to supply enough iodine for all the bodily tissues. For the majority of my patients, I suggest taking 25 mg/day as a daily dose and more (sometimes 50-100 mg/day) at the first sign of an illness. Iodine can cause adverse effects and it is best used under the guidance of an iodine-knowledgeable doctor.

To prevent becoming ill and to avoid having a poorly responding immune system, it is vitally important to eat a healthy diet free of all sources of refined sugar. Refined sugar has been shown to negatively alter the functioning of the white blood cells for hours after ingestion.
Finally, it is important to maintain optimal hydration—drink water! Take your body weight in pounds, divide by two and the resultant number is the amount of water to drink per day in ounces. Dehydration ensures you will be much more likely to suffer serious problems from any infectious process.

Conventional medicine has little to offer to prevent or treat corona virus infections other than washing your hands–I agree with that one. It is time for you to take the initiative and learn what other therapies are out there. Your conventional doctor simply has no effective tools in his/her toolkit for this.

As for getting the flu shot? Fugetaboutit. It won’t help corona infections and there was a study which found an increased risk in non-influenza infections, including coronavirus, in those that received the trivalent flu vaccine. (2)

My last recommendation is to work with a holistic doctor who can give you nutrient IVs when you become ill. Vitamin C, hydrogen peroxide, and ozone IVs can help anyone suffering from an infection. At my office, The Center for Holistic Medicine, we have seen the positive results a holistic approach to combatting viruses can provide. To find a holistic doctor near you go to: www.icimed.com.

To All Our Health,
~DrB
Just stocked up on Vitamin D, colloidal silver, and a few others. May order some more Vitamin C and herbs like Curcumin. Those are some mega doses though he's talking about. I have been taking these for a couple years now and have been getting less sick. I just looked it up but it looks like I was taking one pill a day of Vitamin C which is 750 mg. I can't imagine taking that every hour. I was at about 5-10% of that Vitamin D intake.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

DrBrownstein.com

To All Our Health,
~DrB

This is a great article and has all we need to know about staying healthy during flu season.

Corona Virus is not new, this strain is new, but so is almost every other influenza strain each and every year.

The Poor, under nourished, and immune compromised people die from the "complications" of the flu, not the flu itself.

I deal with people all the time that have the flu and I don't wear a mask, but I do eat right, take a shit load of vitamin C,D and B and wash my hands like mad (although I wear gloves when dealing with them).

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
170 dead, 170 confirmed recovered. That is technically a 50% death rate.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
This was a very informative video and with a watch.

The key word here when comparing corona with flu is the exponential rise of the corona...

The What if the medical world comes up with a vaccination in a record 30 days , what would corona look like if it continues at its exponential rise?......<-that was alarming to say the least....

Edit: staggering already posted this video this morning..

pay dirt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Not going to worry much until people start dropping like flies outside of Commie China.

The other day saw two Chinese guys buying box loads of masks from a lowes. Yesterday a Chinese woman and her two kids with a shopping cart loaded up with hand sanitizer. She bought them all. Even the little travel ones.

People saying masks wont help. Ask them if they would feel safe to go into a crowded hospital in China now without wearing one? Viruses travel on droplets which masks can stop. They also are a reminder for people to stop picking their nose after touching a public restroom doorknob. As for eyes, sunglasses or goggles work.

Last edited:

pay dirt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

The key word here when comparing corona with flu is the exponential rise of the corona...

The What if the medical world comes up with a vaccination in a record 30 days , what would corona look like if it continues at its exponential rise?......<-that was alarming to say the least....

They can not get a vaccine that fast. Corona viruses (cold and Flu) mutate too quickly to create an effective vaccine like was done for measles, small pox. FLu vaccine every year is an educated guess (like predicting the weather) in if it will work against the most common strain. People that got vaccinated still get the flu.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Just stocked up on Vitamin D, colloidal silver, and a few others. May order some more Vitamin C and herbs like Curcumin. Those are some mega doses though he's talking about. I have been taking these for a couple years now and have been getting less sick. I just looked it up but it looks like I was taking one pill a day of Vitamin C which is 750 mg. I can't imagine taking that every hour. I was at about 5-10% of that Vitamin D intake.
I've been taking 4000mg vitC for years, because I smoke. No issues. Stomach only starts getting upset at 16g/day and I've taken 12g/day for a month without issues.

But please do hydrate frequently.

Golden Regards
Uncle

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
1580484201172.png

pay dirt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
When the communists tell people to self quarantine in place, they make sure people do. Locking people in their homes.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Pretty sure that is NOT Fire Marshall approved.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
That is a fantastic growth rate for a company. It makes me a lot less happy in this case. Anybody just calling this a flu virus is being extremely obtuse.

1580490862953.png

Those are really on the low end of estimates. I think reality appears that this is on Spanish Flu to Polio line up to Smallpox. Also, confirms my WTH do we have a chickenpox vaccine?

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Pretty sure that is NOT Fire Marshall approved.
The fire marshall is also the brother in law to the local party kommisar. fire marshall approval isnt required!

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The fire marshall is also the brother in law to the local party kommisar. fire marshall approval isnt required!
Yeah, obviously they don't care. I'm just trying to imagine the local dictators who make all these rules up and then do something like that "for the good of the people".

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
i wonder if China still has the old ladies of the neighborhoods checking up on the neighbors???

granny and her unscheduled visits, certainly she'd mention to someone if this contraption were to be breached...

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
That is a fantastic growth rate for a company. It makes me a lot less happy in this case. Anybody just calling this a flu virus is being extremely obtuse.

View attachment 153017

Those are really on the low end of estimates. I think reality appears that this is on Spanish Flu to Polio line up to Smallpox. Also, confirms my WTH do we have a chickenpox vaccine?
In actuality, mortality rate is closer to 11-15% and R-naught is around R3.8.

BTW... My friend's wife eventually died from the chicken pox. She got it when she was pregnant with their first child. It went into her lungs and starved her body of oxygen. The baby was born prematurely and died after one month. She lost all of her toes. She was never the same after this and died at a young age.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"You shall not pass!"

1580491688708.png

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
1580492274764.png

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
If this virus is lab-created can it be transmitted from humans to animals? If so, what good does quarantining people do? They won't be able to stamp it out. The virus will become endemic.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Dang.

Jeez.

I wish with all my heart that ^up^s zany cop-out would be correct. It's really a fake summer video.

Unfortunately, the video Spinalcracker reposted has the guy laying out (3 days ago) where the total number of cases would be if the coronavirus continues its exponential climb.

DOUBLE UNFORTUNATELY (pay attention this time, ^up^) the number of cases just confirmed by the Chicom Gummint reads thisaway:

The projection above -- which, ^updated^ <-- take notice, is a worst-case scenario... It has been met and exceeded by the ADMITTED BY THE CHICOM GUMMINT numbers: Over 10,000 as of this morning.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-51322733

Check out the youtube below, ^up^ -- freeze the video at 5:30 for a comparison of exponential curves with the above. SPOT ON. The yellow line now goes up past 10,000 cases. See where that is on the YouTube graph?

This is one hell of a fake-out. Deeep fake. :don't know:

What is your opinion now, ^up^ ? Still a fake? BTW: Keep in mind, the ChicomGovt's numbers are universally believed (except mebbe for you) to be lower than reality. But even what they admit is... exponential and wildly out of control.

And leave Spinalcracker's beautiful petunias-inna-pot alone. ;)

Last edited:

pay dirt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
He explains the reason the Chinese are locking everything down. Its the only tool they have left to control the outbreak. China has no choice, they have to stop everything or infect everyone. They are trying to get the R-naught down below 1. He reports it is currently above 4.

^updated^

found a way in
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Dang.

Jeez.

I wish with all my heart that ^up^s zany cop-out would be correct. It's really a fake summer video.

Unfortunately, the video Spinalcracker reposted has the guy laying out (3 days ago) where the total number of cases would be if the coronavirus continues its exponential climb.

DOUBLE UNFORTUNATELY (pay attention this time, ^up^) the number of cases just confirmed by the Chicom Gummint reads thisaway:

The projection above -- which, ^updated^ <-- take notice, is a worst-case scenario... It has been met and exceeded by the ADMITTED BY THE CHICOM GUMMINT numbers: Over 10,000 as of this morning.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-51322733

Check out the youtube below, ^up^ -- freeze the video at 5:30 for a comparison of exponential curves with the above. SPOT ON. The yellow line now goes up past 10,000 cases. See where that is on the YouTube graph?

This is one hell of a fake-out. Deeep fake. :don't know:

What is your opinion now, ^up^ ? Still a fake? BTW: Keep in mind, the ChicomGovt's numbers are universally believed (except mebbe for you) to be lower than reality. But even what they admit is... exponential and wildly out of control.

And leave Spinalcracker's beautiful petunias-inna-pot alone. ;)
In case you missed walt's fake news video, he got called on it and he's throwing a fit.

https://goldismoney2.com/threads/video-wusan-real-status.339946/

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Coronavirus Attention "Way Overblown", Dr. Ron Paul Warns Real Danger Is Fed "Doesn't Have Control"

by Tyler Durden
Wed, 01/29/2020 - 21:45

Dr. Ron Paul appeared Wednesday on the Quoth the Raven Podcast to speak with host Chris Irons about the coronavirus, Fed policy and gold prices heading into the election.

To start, Dr. Paul claimed that he thought fears about the virus were overblown. He said the virus is being reported on "way out of proportion with the amount of attention people should be giving it."
"The danger is way overblown. There's no way what I'm saying is perfectly clear, I'm just going by my best and what's happened in the past," he said.​
When asked about the origins of the virus and whether he thought it could have been human-made, he said:

"About whether or not it came from a laboratory or was produced deliberately, I just don't think so."​

"It's all a gimmick, probably to try and sell more vaccines," Dr. Paul commented when asked about whether or not he believed China's data about the virus.

Dr. Paul said he didn't believe just as he doesn't believe the U.S. when it came to China's macroeconomic data. From there, Dr. Paul talked about the addiction to money printing the Fed currently has.

"It's the middle class that suffers" when the Fed destroys the money, Dr. Paul said. And when asked about whether or not its possible to even gauge risk anymore, given the amount of money printing that has taken place in the U.S., he replied that he didn't think it was possible.

When speaking about the Trump administration's policy of continuing to print money, Dr. Paul said there are "short-term benefits" but that ultimately, "the Fed doesn't have control" of what happens in the long term.
"They don't have control and it just drives them nuts," Dr. Paul says.​
"The markets are more powerful."

When asked about what he thought the price of gold would do heading into the November election, Dr. Paul commented: "The gold price is going up. Spending is excessive and it's going to get worse. And it will be monetized."
"There's always an excuse for gold to jump $100," Dr. Paul concluded.​

When asked about the country's consistent position of being at war in the middle east, Dr. Paul said it "makes him sick" when congresspeople use the constitution and freedom as an excuse to go to war.
Finally, on the topic of the impeachment, Dr. Paul said:
"They're trying to impeach a President out of clear blue hatred..."

You can listen to the full interview here:
The only fucking statesman we ever had in that congressional cesspool

They are trying to get the R-naught down below 1. He reports it is currently above 4.
ref: 8 pages : https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.27.20018952v1.full.pdf
" "
1 Article Summary Line: This modeling study indicates that 2019-nCoV has a higher
2 effective reproduction number than SARS with a comparable fatality rate.
" "

R-naught = R0 = Number of people that will get infected by an already infected person.

Bring out your dead ( Monty Python ) http s://www. youtube .com/watch ? v=GU0d8kpybVg

if the dead remain infectious thEn incineration ( @ Real Ovens™ ) becomes a requirement

stAGgering

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
A run down of needed items if end is near !

When at local lumber/hardware which I do my business through today...
I asked if I could order case of 3M 8271 masks... or the ones they have on shelf 8211.
She tried through both distributors and could not even place the sku# on the order sheet.
Screen would go back to list of masks and all the same... not there.
I bought an extra box.

stAGgering

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Possible underlying strategy, and an easy way to accomplish, easier than 9-11.
"Control food and you control the people.." Kissinger.

pay dirt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
It appears the Chinks genetically modified the stolen cronavirus and inserted HIV code.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871v1
It was earlier reported HIV drugs were successful at treating this Corona virus. They are two different types of virus. It all makes sense now. Corona virus with HIV sequenced into its RNA, man made bio weapon not bat soup. Now we know why the commies are freaking out so bad.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...ing-fears-over-artificially-created-bioweapon

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
so, if any of us survive an endemic, what are we faced with?

there will be some 'fools' who'll survive too, and one day, you'll wish they had died

so, really, what's the difference between not giving a shit now and not giving a shit then???

Breath Deep, the Gathering Gloom

the anarchists here, the rabble rousers here, the antagonists should all be enjoying the show, it's Real

but, the sedative is:
How Real Is It?

LOL

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
12 minutes, some good info. Covers (among other things) a case study of the incubation period and also asymptomatic spread in Germany.

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
It's fun watching everyone freak out about this! We've learned nothing!
View attachment 153085
I don't know...inserting HIV-1 is a interesting trick since HIV-1 insertions are neither natural to coronavirus strains, native to coronavirus or China or a normal occurrence among all virus forms and strains. So it's solid evidence of human manufacture.

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I don't know...inserting HIV-1 is a interesting trick since HIV-1 insertions are neither natural to coronavirus strains, native to coronavirus or China or a normal occurrence among all virus forms and strains. So it's solid evidence of human manufacture.
solid evidence? I've seen no evidence. I've seen the same story being parroted across every type of article generating media source out there. Nothing spreads like fear!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I do not at all accept a glib "bombshell" report of the End Of The World Report from zerohedge.

What I can accept because of its source, is the Chicom Gummint numbers. At a minimum, of course. When has any gummint told the truth to its citizens when the shit is hitting the fan? '[Picture MacArthur (*spit*) with his rosy and victorious sitreps from Malinta Tunnel.]

With all that is going on all over the place... I think I have proof of two things:

1. We are NOT made in God's image. For sure.

2. Intelligence is NOT a good survival trait.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shit. In MY lifetime, we have gone from where the very best way to kill the most people was:

A. Poison Gas (Treblinka, etc.) <-- Just a few hundreds at once

B. Atomic Bomb <-- Not bad. A QUANTUM LEAP of hundreds of thousands at once

C. Hydrogen Bomb <-- They invented a new word for this follow-on QUANTUM LEAP: Megadeaths

D?? **IF** the zerohedge scare story is true (and the very FACT that a lot of people can ACCEPT this horror as real shows how debased we are) then we have the final QUANTUM LEAP and the end of civilization... possibly all Mankind. We already have several words invented for that.

Show me how our brains are not our worst enemy and represent our path to extinction.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Show me how our brains are not our worst enemy and represent our path to extinction.
Those without brains are on the path to extinction. How many lemmings run off the cliff before the smarter ones in back decide to live for another day. - Intelligence