• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from Praying Medic (Dave Hayes)]
[ Video ]
Boris Johnson announces the end of covid vaccine passports and mask requirements in the UK.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Remember the DARPA contract Daszak & Co. did that DARPA turned down to engage in gain of function research on bat coronaviruses?

Daszak and his merry crew simply went and got the funding from the NIH and the NIAID.

And then spent two years lying their asses off and trying cover up what they did.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
“Fall On Your Sword, Dr. Fauci” GOODBYE GOODBYE GOODBYE song by Jude Roberts (3 min 36 sec):

Published on Sep 20, 2022 by The Truth Barrier​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 8.56.53 PM.png

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
If they are, they have been seriously overrun with globalist bs.

It doesn't enter the bloodstream, what total bs.

They're running up the idiocy flag with that line.

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Widows.jpg

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
There are two camps forming regarding the "excess deaths" being observed and recorded across the globe. One camp insists these excess deaths are the result of long-term effects on the body from Covid-19 infections. The other camp insists these excess deaths are directly consistent with the administration of Covid vaccine injections. Both arguments have merit. We don't know what the long-term effects are having on people who were infected with Covid-19, and we don't have definitive proof the Covid vaccines are responsible.

If it is true Covid-19 was originally manufactured as a bioweapon, then a long-term effect of the Covid virus seems plausible and possibly planned, even if not scientifically proved as yet. However, the same can be said about the vaccines. They are admittedly experimental injections that did not contain the normal ingredients for developing what I will call "real vaccines", which are those that would have used dead Covid virus in a solution to stimulate the body to develop natural antibodies to defend against an infection by the live Covid virus.

It still troubles me that the traditional model for developing the Covid vaccines was never considered in favor of a completely unproven mRNA vaccine that didn't contain dead Covid virus at all. Why didn't the pharmaceutical companies even try the normal protocol before moving on to the more exotic mRNA vaccines? That part makes no sense and encourages reasonable doubt as to the intent.

Be that as it may, there are statistics missing in relation to this debate: We don't know how many of the people dying from these unexplained excess deaths ever had a Covid infection but were injected with the mRNA vaccine. We don't know how many people who died from these unexplained excess deaths had a Covid infection and received the mRNA vaccine. How many of these people dying from these unexplained excess deaths never had a Covid infection and were never injected with the mRNA vaccine?

We may mistakenly think we know the mRNA vaccines do not defeat a Covid infection, nor prevent its transmission because of all the people who were allegedly injected with the mRNA vaccine and still got Covid-19. I write "allegedly", because we don't know how many of these people lied about getting the mRNA vaccine in the first place. We don't know for certain if the people publicly videoed allegedly getting vaccinated with the mRNA vaccine injection actually got it. For all we know, it could have been a harmless saline injection. With all the lying going on, we don't know what to believe nowadays.

What causes me pause are all the people who are not dying from these unexplained excess deaths. How many high-ranking members of Congress and government have suddenly died inexplicably? I can't think of even one. Unless and until I see some of them dropping like flies, I cannot dismiss my niggling suspicion in favor of the vaccines being the true culprit. Many of them reportedly were infected with Covid-19 and recovered, including President Trump. Why didn't Bill Gates or any of the other so-called Elites suddenly and inexplicably die from an unexplained cause? It seems to me that the ones who are young and athletic, or in generally excellent health, are the ones who are being included in the excess death category. They are just regular folks with no standing as public figures. How is it possible this malady is infecting them, but not a single one of those in the Ruling Class?

That is what is bothering me.

Carl F. Worden

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
What causes me pause are all the people who are not dying from these unexplained excess deaths. How many high-ranking members of Congress and government have suddenly died inexplicably? I can't think of even one. Unless and until I see some of them dropping like flies, I cannot dismiss my niggling suspicion in favor of the vaccines being the true culprit. Many of them reportedly were infected with Covid-19 and recovered, including President Trump. Why didn't Bill Gates or any of the other so-called Elites suddenly and inexplicably die from an unexplained cause?

That is what is bothering me.

Carl F. Worden

Because of White Privilege. This is why we need safety nets, equity and universal health care for all. Now!

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Wonder what the number reduction does to SS........ oh that's right they give it to the MILLIONS of illegals that NEVER PAID INTO IT!

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Wait, what the F*ck did Fauci just say? | Redacted with Clayton Morris​

Towards the end CDC reports 175,000+ have died of undocumented causes. ( Could it be Jab Juice and BOOSTERS)

Last edited:

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Judicial Watch: New Documents Reveal COVID-19 Vaccine Studies Used by HHS were Conducted in China​

covid pr

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it received 115 pages of records from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) revealing previously redacted locations of COVID-19 vaccine testing facilities in Shanghai, China. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) had claimed the name and location of the testing facilities were protected by the confidential commercial information exemption of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

The records were obtained through a September 2021 FOIA lawsuit filed after the FDA, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Disease failed to respond to a June 7, 2021, FOIA request for all biodistribution studies and data for the COVID-19 vaccines (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (No. 1:21-cv-02418)).