• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Corona Virus News & Info

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Keys, shifter and handles could use a wipe down.
Yuppers. The Key is the spare, and will only be touched by Himself with exam gloves on. The shifter is covered, too. I have no practical way to cover the handles, so I will just clean hell outa them when I get home. Meanwhile, until all the above is cleaned: Gloves.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ffs, people are already advertising themselves as CV free...

we are all going to be wearing certificates of authenticity around our necks soon.

My buddy was joking, we'll have cv free 2 week passes, check point Charlie etc

Screenshot_20200315-140836.png

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Ohio government looking at closing all bars and restaurants.
Also at closing the schools for the rest of the year.

Company my brother works for has closed locations all across the country already and everyone is working from home. He's on vacation in Fl and thinking about going even further south and just renting something down there for an extended time.

Be interesting to see how this all plays out but doesn't this medical martial law give Trump semi dictatorial authority? I think the left thought they were going to be the ones with that power.

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
This is really goin' off the rails. Bars in Ohio ordered closed, big party area in Nashville ordered closed.
Now communist Illinois follows.

Last edited:

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Yuppers. The Key is the spare, and will only be touched by Himself with exam gloves on. The shifter is covered, too. I have no practical way to cover the handles, so I will just clean hell outa them when I get home. Meanwhile, until all the above is cleaned: Gloves.
The cleaning supplies will be contaminated by touching them with the gloves. You will have to clean the car with gloves on - then dispose of those gloves...wash your hands for 20 seconds and then put on a fresh pair of gloves and then clean off the containers of the supplies you used. For example if it was a bottle of Lysol or something - you gotta clean off the bottle. That means you need a 2nd bottle of cleaning stuff to clean the 1st one.

Damn this shit gets complicated when you get into the weeds...

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
What a Fuster Cluck ! :angry then happy::make happy 2:

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
CV Free for six decades, and proud of it!

what a badge of honor...LOL
more like the bragging rights of a Participation Award owner

whistle:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Someone needs to archive this video before they try and suppress it

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I laugh at the whole flock ! :rotf::rotf::rotf:

1584309730316.png

1584309758329.png

Remember this, if'n ya got any ideas !!

REM. 700 ACKLEY TARGET  - Copy.JPG

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Somebody is always worse off more than you category:
1584321934477.png

Just a little levity to lighten those stressed.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Oooooh, I shall count my blessings ! :2 thumbs up::finished::rotf::rotf::rotf:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Edit = returning Scorpio's precious bandwidth he says I've been wasting - should make it easier to delete all my posts & attachments in bulk...

Last edited:

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
How much you want to bet we'll wind up paying for this stupidity? Didn't Spain have a geometric explosion of cases after the World Women's March? So now 70K Mexicans are going to cram in close quarters and defy the odds? Worst yet, we'll be footing the bill for humanitarian aid as the Coronavirus decimates Mexico
.:totally steamed:

Mexico holds big music festival despite coronavirus concerns
https://apnews.com/96c71c1f4bd4c202d1d06e00b9f36d51

MEXICO CITY (AP) — While the coronavirus pandemic has led authorities around the globe to cancel concerts and sporting events, and even shut down daily activities in some places, Mexico City is going ahead with Vive Latino — one of the most important music festivals in the country.

Some acts backed out, but tens of thousands of music fans flocked on Saturday to the first day of the festival, which still expected Guns N’ Roses, Carlos Vives and Zoe to be among its headliners. Organizers said more than 70,000 tickets had been sold for each of the festival’s two days.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
How much you want to bet we'll wind up paying for this stupidity? Didn't Spain have a geometric explosion of cases after the World Women's March? So now 70K Mexicans are going to cram in close quarters and defy the odds? Worst yet, we'll be footing the bill for humanitarian aid as the Coronavirus decimates Mexico
.:totally steamed:

Mexico holds big music festival despite coronavirus concerns
https://apnews.com/96c71c1f4bd4c202d1d06e00b9f36d51

MEXICO CITY (AP) — While the coronavirus pandemic has led authorities around the globe to cancel concerts and sporting events, and even shut down daily activities in some places, Mexico City is going ahead with Vive Latino — one of the most important music festivals in the country.

Some acts backed out, but tens of thousands of music fans flocked on Saturday to the first day of the festival, which still expected Guns N’ Roses, Carlos Vives and Zoe to be among its headliners. Organizers said more than 70,000 tickets had been sold for each of the festival’s two days.
I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
it is fascinating to witness all of this and i'm not yet sold that i'm grateful...

anyways, going to go grab a beer and bag of Doritos...

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
it is fascinating to witness all of this and i'm not yet sold that i'm grateful...

anyways, going to go grab a beer and bag of Doritos...
That is what I did, I got pissed at my computer & to cool off, poured a glass of whyne & went in & watched tv with Mrs. T. Well, as luck would have it, or not have it, we came across "Outbreak".
This is a 1995 melodramatic, scare tactic, virus gone mad, government gone even more mad, movie. Interesting to watch with what is going on now. Best part of the movie was the helicopter flying/antics. :Helicopter:Helicopter:Helicopter:fire::fire::fire:
:bombing aircraft:blew up:

ABC123

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Every 2 weeks the cases are multiplied x10. Look at the curve. So far the growth is exponential. 2 weeks from now there should be 1 million cases outside of china.

My guess is we have those 2 weeks to prepare before full blown mass panic/quarantines. Or as i like to call it the zombie apocalypse. Time to party.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
This gal is not just cute, she is smart & makes a great presentation & case against the elitists assholes !
Her entire video is full of great data/info.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Edit = returning Scorpio's precious bandwidth he says I've been wasting - should make it easier to delete all my posts & attachments in bulk...

Last edited:

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Total outcomes - 84364
Total deaths - 6706
% of deadly outcomes - 7.9%

It would seem that the death rate is rising as we get more outcomes...

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Total outcomes - 84364
Total deaths - 6706
% of deadly outcomes - 7.9%

It would seem that the death rate is rising as we get more outcomes...
It is truthful/accurate ?

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

Last edited:

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

Last edited:

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It is truthful/accurate ?
Thats the 64K question for sure...

I think the people assembling the data are doing the best they can do of collecting and updating the report/chart...but they are relying on official government information - so your guess is as good as mine...

I would assume that the numbers out of China are complete and utter BS (a subject we covered here over the past month or so)...and those numbers are a significant part of the overall dataset we are using.

That is why I am primarily focused on the outcomes instead of dividing deaths by total cases as many of the cases havent progressed to an outcome yet...

FthePolice

Silver Miner
Yep - and for all the "younger ones" - who think it's "just a bad cold" - there's some talk of MALE STERILITY as a "side effect" of this Virus...

Bill & Melinda Gates, Soros, Buffet, Winfrey, Ted Turner, David Rockefeller - all friends of Epstein btw - (all in the "Good Club", wanting "population reduction") will be very pleased ON BOTH FRONTS...
Totally a Bio-Weapon

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Little Rock Mayor Frank Scott announcedtoday there will be a mandatory curfew from 12am (midnight) to 5am effective Wednesday night. Curfew does not apply to people working overnight (ie, during those hours)

Police will not stop people traveling in their cars unless they violate normal traffic laws.