• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Corona Virus News & Info

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
More on the Coronavirus... a Real Simulation
Joseph P. Farrell

Earlier this week I blogged about the mysterious coronavirus outbreak in Communist China. I pointed out that in addition to the fact that the virus may have been stolen and weaponized by Chinese spies inside of Canada's National Micriobiology Laboratory, there is an additional "coincidence" in that the outbreak appears to have occurred during the height of the Chinese lunar new year, when many people in China travel.

But now, there's an even more uncanny resemblance between "simulation" and "reality", and a big thanks to all who found and shared this:

What's disturbing here is this paragraph:

In what has to be bizarre coincidence, in just November of last year, the Gates Foundation held a simulation called “Event 201”. Event 201 simulated an outbreak of a “zoonotic “coronavirus”. “Zoonatic” would be the spread of disease through animals (vertebrates). (Italicized emphasis added, boldface emphasis in the original)​

Additionally, as the article observes, the outbreak apparently began in a nearby animal marketplace in Wuhan, close to the bioweapons laboratory.

All of this raises certain questions: did the virus accidentally leak from the laboratory? The article would suggest "no," and as we saw earlier this week, the laboratory from which the Chinese apparently obtained the virus was in Canada, where the two alleged Chinese spies were caught, and expelled.

Which brings me to my high octane speculation of the day, and I suspect you all know what it is. In Monday's blog, I pointed out the curious coincidence that one of the alleged Chinese spies at the Canadian laboratory hailed from Tianjin, the city that suffered the enormous chemical plant explosion that left a suspiciously deep and narrow "conical" crater. Now, we have another disturbing "coincidence," The Gates Foundation's unusual simulation, involving precisely a coronavirus, released into the general population via animals. The simulation's close analogue to the actual outbreak itself suggests one of two scenarios: (1) the whole thing is "fake news" and an outbreak is being reported that may, or may not be, true, and hence, the simulation is ongoing as a kind of social engineering experiment, or (2) the whole thing is real, but not the result of an accidental leak in the Wuhan biowarfare lab in China, but of a deliberate leak.

And that raises the question, who did the presumptive leaking. Well, as I've written before in different contexts, covert operations are a game two can play: the Chinese can spy on "us", and "we" can spy on them. And thus far, it is China that has been the hardest hit, and as its government openly admits, it is taxing their resources. In Monday's blog I also talked about another scenario in conjunction with the theft of the virus by the Chinese: perhaps their long term strategy was to release the virus, then announce "the cure." But what if it is in fact the other way around? What if the "cure" already exists in western laboratories?

But either way one slices this story, nothing about it seems normal or kosher; someone is doing something to someone else... with time, perhaps, as the picture becomes clearer, we'll know who might be engaged in biowarfare right in front of our eyes...

See you on the flip side...

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Americans evacuated from China to be quarantined at JBSA-Lackland
The evacuees would be quarantined at hotel rooms on Lackland, home to Air Force basic training.

By Sig Christenson
Updated 6:55 pm CST, Saturday, February 1, 2020

The Air Force said Saturday that it would quarantine around 1,000 Americans evacuated from China and at risk of contracting the coronavirus at four military installations in the United States, one of them Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland.

The Department of Human Services and Pentagon agreed to house at least 250 people at the base, home to Air Force basic training. Three other bases likely will house evacuees as well.

Evacuees are expected to arrive in San Antonio in days and will remain here through the end of the month. As of Saturday, there were eight confirmed cases of the coronavirus in the United States: two in Illinois, three in California and one in Washington, Massachusetts and Arizona.

“This action is a precautionary and preventative step to maximize the containment of the virus in the interest of the health of the American public,” the Centers for Disease Control said in a statement.

A Joint Base San Antonio spokeswoman, Maj. Kim Bender, said the evacuees would be quarantined at hotel rooms on Lackland, home to Air Force basic training. Citing the CDC, she said those coming out of Wuhan, China, where the virus originated, would remain under quarantine for 14 days, starting when they fly out of the country.

An Air Force statement said base personnel would not be in direct contact with the evacuees, and that those flown from China to the United States will not have access beyond their housing.

Mayor Ron Nirenberg said in a statement he is comforted by the extra precautions being taken by federal, state and local health officials regarding the plans to house the evacuees at Lackland.

"We have been told that these individuals have no symptoms of the virus and pose no risk to our community," Nirenberg said.

He also noted that there are no individuals diagnosed with the coronavirus here in San Antonio and that the city's Metro Health Department will continue to monitor the situation and "exercise an abundance of caution."

So far, more than 60 million people in China have been quarantined, CNN reported. The coronavirus outbreak has killed at least 259 people and infected close to 12,000 people globally, as it continues to spread beyond China.

In a statement, the Pentagon said evacuees could be sent to Marine Corps Air Station Miramar and Travis AFB, both in California, and Fort Carson, Colo., as well as Lackland.

The Pentagon statement went on to say that the four bases would provide housing support while Department of Health and Human Services would manage care, transportation and security for those evacuated from China.

The statement also said that anyone falling ill with the virus would be transported to local civilian hospitals. HHS will be responsible for all care, transportation, and security of the evacuees.

sigc@express-news.net

“We were notified that the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and Department of Defense have decided to evacuate American citizens from China and quarantine them at U. S. military installations, including Lackland Air Force Base. We have been told that these individuals have no symptoms of the virus and pose no risk to our community.

We should all be comforted by the extra precautions being taken by federal, state and local health officials.

We do not currently have any individuals diagnosed with the coronavirus here in San Antonio, and our Metro Health Department will continue to monitor the situation and exercise an abundance of caution.”

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

pay dirt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Overview: Virus does appear to be Bio-Engineered. Selected for latency in the body, this is caused by immune system suppression. He disagrees with the methodology the Indians did to find their conclusions. Needs to be better methodology to know if it really is HIV inserts otherwise it is anecdotal.

This Dr. reviews the paper written by the Indians( was posted on Zero Hedge) that said they found HIV strands in the Corona Virus. He dives into the science behind it. Unless people like and understand genetics, microbiology, physiology its pretty dry and straight scientific analysis. Skip to 13:10 to where he talks about it being bio-engineered.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
What would you do if a mandatory vaccine regimen was forced on you? Remember the article about UPS about being able to deliver vaccines to your door and administer them?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-22/ups-eyes-home-vaccinations-gofundme-bans-anti-vaxxers

Amazing coincidence: Coronavirus VACCINE just announced
February 1, 2020 by IWB

by: Ethan Huff

(Natural News) The race is on to develop a new vaccine for novel coronavirus, and leading the pack is Professor Yuen Kwok-yung and his team from the University of Hong Kong (H.K.U.), which reportedly already somehow developed a vaccine that’s just awaiting testing.

The chair of infectious diseases at H.K.U., Yuen told reporters that he and his colleagues were able to isolate the new virus from his city’s first imported case, and transform it into a vaccine that, upon being tested and approved, can be publicly released.

“We have already produced the vaccine, but it will take a long time to test on animals,” Yuen is quoted as saying, without giving an exact timeframe for when these tests might be completed. He did, however, indicate that the testing phase on animals usually takes a few months, followed by at least another year to conduct human clinical trials.

Yuen says he based his new vaccine on a nasal spray influenza vaccine that he previously developed. By simply modifying this earlier vaccine with part of the surface antigen of novel coronavirus, Yuen and his team believe they’ve cracked the code.

But, again, it will take years, more than likely, for the thing to be officially approved. And by that time, there’s no telling how many people will already have developed coronavirus as this global emergency intensifies with each passing day.

For more related news about the spread of novel coronavirus, be sure to visit Outbreak.news.

National Institutes of Health also working on a coronavirus vaccine

The Navy Times is also reporting that the National Institutes of Health (N.I.H.) is involved in developing a vaccine for novel coronavirus, using similar methods of Yuen.

Because M.E.R.S. (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome) and the more well-known S.A.R.S. (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) are both relatives of novel coronavirus – and scientists have already been working on vaccines for those – the plan is to borrow from what’s already been developed to target those in creating a new vaccine for coronavirus.

“Scientists are just getting started working, but their vaccine development strategy will benefit both from work that has been done on closely related viruses, such as S.A.R.S. and M.E.R.S., as well as advances that have been made in vaccine technologies, such as nucleic acid vaccines, which are DNA- and RNA-based vaccines that produce the vaccine antigen in your own body,” the Navy Times reports.

The coronavirus currently circulating was previously unknown, it’s important to note, hence why most news outlets are referring to it novel. It remains to be seen, should the truth ever fully come out, where it came from, and whether or not it was an intentional bioweapon, as some believe.

Further, it represents the third major outbreak over the past two decades of a new type of coronavirus, demonstrating that this particular class of virus has a mutating virulence similar to that of influenza.

U.S. planning to fast-track coronavirus vaccine

With the recent announcement by U.S. authorities about plans to fast-track a coronavirus vaccine into human trials within three months, the expectation, according to one expert, is that the soonest the world could see a coronavirus vaccine is one year.

This is according to Peter Hotez, co-director of Texas Children’s Hospital Center for Vaccine Development, who helped develop a potential new vaccine for S.A.R.S. – but only in a best-case scenario, it’s important to note.

“The problem is each vaccine is different,” Hotez is quoted as saying about how a new vaccine could only potentially come to market within a year if it’s confirmed to work on the first try in animals and doesn’t cause complications in subsequent human trials.

“It’s not like you can snap your fingers and make a treatment.”

To follow the progression of this developing global emergency, check out Pandemic.news.
Sources for this article include:
SCMP.com
NavyTimes.com
NaturalNews.com
CNBC.com

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
What would you do if a mandatory vaccine regimen was forced on you? Remember the article about UPS about being able to deliver vaccines to your door and administer them?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-22/ups-eyes-home-vaccinations-gofundme-bans-anti-vaxxers

Amazing coincidence: Coronavirus VACCINE just announced
February 1, 2020 by IWB

by: Ethan Huff

(Natural News) The race is on to develop a new vaccine for novel coronavirus, and leading the pack is Professor Yuen Kwok-yung and his team from the University of Hong Kong (H.K.U.), which reportedly already somehow developed a vaccine that’s just awaiting testing.

The chair of infectious diseases at H.K.U., Yuen told reporters that he and his colleagues were able to isolate the new virus from his city’s first imported case, and transform it into a vaccine that, upon being tested and approved, can be publicly released.

“We have already produced the vaccine, but it will take a long time to test on animals,” Yuen is quoted as saying, without giving an exact timeframe for when these tests might be completed. He did, however, indicate that the testing phase on animals usually takes a few months, followed by at least another year to conduct human clinical trials.

Yuen says he based his new vaccine on a nasal spray influenza vaccine that he previously developed. By simply modifying this earlier vaccine with part of the surface antigen of novel coronavirus, Yuen and his team believe they’ve cracked the code.

But, again, it will take years, more than likely, for the thing to be officially approved. And by that time, there’s no telling how many people will already have developed coronavirus as this global emergency intensifies with each passing day.

For more related news about the spread of novel coronavirus, be sure to visit Outbreak.news.

National Institutes of Health also working on a coronavirus vaccine

The Navy Times is also reporting that the National Institutes of Health (N.I.H.) is involved in developing a vaccine for novel coronavirus, using similar methods of Yuen.

Because M.E.R.S. (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome) and the more well-known S.A.R.S. (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) are both relatives of novel coronavirus – and scientists have already been working on vaccines for those – the plan is to borrow from what’s already been developed to target those in creating a new vaccine for coronavirus.

“Scientists are just getting started working, but their vaccine development strategy will benefit both from work that has been done on closely related viruses, such as S.A.R.S. and M.E.R.S., as well as advances that have been made in vaccine technologies, such as nucleic acid vaccines, which are DNA- and RNA-based vaccines that produce the vaccine antigen in your own body,” the Navy Times reports.

The coronavirus currently circulating was previously unknown, it’s important to note, hence why most news outlets are referring to it novel. It remains to be seen, should the truth ever fully come out, where it came from, and whether or not it was an intentional bioweapon, as some believe.

Further, it represents the third major outbreak over the past two decades of a new type of coronavirus, demonstrating that this particular class of virus has a mutating virulence similar to that of influenza.

U.S. planning to fast-track coronavirus vaccine

With the recent announcement by U.S. authorities about plans to fast-track a coronavirus vaccine into human trials within three months, the expectation, according to one expert, is that the soonest the world could see a coronavirus vaccine is one year.

This is according to Peter Hotez, co-director of Texas Children’s Hospital Center for Vaccine Development, who helped develop a potential new vaccine for S.A.R.S. – but only in a best-case scenario, it’s important to note.

“The problem is each vaccine is different,” Hotez is quoted as saying about how a new vaccine could only potentially come to market within a year if it’s confirmed to work on the first try in animals and doesn’t cause complications in subsequent human trials.

“It’s not like you can snap your fingers and make a treatment.”

To follow the progression of this developing global emergency, check out Pandemic.news.
Sources for this article include:
SCMP.com
NavyTimes.com
NaturalNews.com
CNBC.com
All this is progressing pretty quickly, don't you think? From inception to pandemic to a vaccine in about a month and a half. It don't pass the sniff test to me. It never has. Anyone trying to force a vaccine into my body will get a pill sent back express instead....45 caliber!

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

stAGgering

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Nothing travels like fear!
...and caution should be pursued, as nothing you shall lose.

Everything A OK still as govts are protecting everyone as they always do.
I sincerely hope this turns into a massive vaccine, money making, ponzi virus, scheme.
However, the involvement of many factors, and organizations which have stated interest previously.
Has my concern/caution level above normal flu season level.
Govts preparing when 99% of the time it is reactionary.... WARNING.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...outbreaks-pentagon-readies-quarantine-housing

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Nothing travels like fear!
Fear helps keep us alive. Intelligence and wisdom are needed to sort the crap that is fearmongering or real danger and what response is best. Like most of life you must find a balance or you will suffer.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
...and caution should be pursued, as nothing you shall lose.

Everything A OK still as govts are protecting everyone as they always do.
I sincerely hope this turns into a massive vaccine, money making, ponzi virus, scheme.
However, the involvement of many factors, and organizations which have stated interest previously.
Has my concern/caution level above normal flu season level.
Govts preparing when 99% of the time it is reactionary.... WARNING.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...outbreaks-pentagon-readies-quarantine-housing
I do what I can to prevent getting the flu every year. What else am I supposed to do, hide under a rock and hope for the best? I get what you're saying but I'm not going to let this take over my every thought like some do. If it starts becoming a problem in my immediate area I'll take what steps I can to protect myself and family. I'm fortunate in that I live in a rural area and don't come in contact with people like city dwellers do. They're at the most risk of feeling the wrath of a pandemic

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Fear helps keep us alive. Intelligence and wisdom are needed to sort the crap that is fearmongering or real danger and what response is best. Like most of life you must find a balance or you will suffer.
That's correct and I do. Other's mileage may vary

Here's one lady's perspective that makes a lot of sense and might make some of you feel better:

It's like Ebola. In the Congo, 1 person gets it and then their whole family and half their community get it and a bunch of them die. Yet we get a case or 2 in the US, it doesn't get spread, and we quarantine and people have a much better chance of recovery. You or I get cNov and go to the local hospital, even without insurance, and we will be quarantined, treated and more than likely recover. In China, most people can't even get a taxi or bus to get to the hospital and then if they aren't one of the privileged few to get a test, so they can get confirmed and treated, because China doesn't have enough resources or because their social credit score is too low, they are f***ed.

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I do what I can to prevent getting the flu every year. What else am I supposed to do, hide under a rock and hope for the best? I get what you're saying but I'm not going to let this take over my every thought like some do. If it starts becoming a problem in my immediate area I'll take what steps I can to protect myself and family. I'm fortunate in that I live in a rural area and don't come in contact with people like city dwellers do. They're at the most risk of feeling the wrath of a pandemic
I've been running a cool mist vaporizer since before Christmas with EIS in the distilled water. It sits in the livings room close to the front door and the heater intake. Everybody gets a little EIS dosing just by walking by or sitting in the living room where we spend most of our time.
So far not even a sniffle from anyone.
And I've stated elsewhere I got a mess of surgical masks that I spritzed with EIS inside and out and let air dry if anything get serious around here.
Of course I put EIS in the shampoos and bodywashes the family use so all get some more silver everytime they shower or shampoo.
That is the extent of Prep. going here. AND Central KY is under a FLU threat since Christmas Break has been over.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I think the point is not to jump on the bandwagon of calling it a hoax and telling people that they're getting too fearful when it's still too early to tell what exactly is going on.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Corona is THE flu virus. And a vaccine was found, after 100y, run your arse off..

Golden Regards
Uncle

^updated^

found a way in
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Fort Carson (Colorado Springs) selected to be Corona virus quarantine site

[link to www.kktv.com (secure)]

WASHINGTON (AP) — Defense Secretary Mark Esper on Saturday approved a request from the Department of Health and Human Services for the possible use of military facilities to accommodate 1,000 people who may have to be quarantined upon arrival from overseas due to a new virus, 250 of them will be sent to Fort Carson.

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"Believe it or not, the coronavirus strain that’s currently spreading throughout China and abroad is a patented virus that’s owned by an entity called The Pirbright Institute, which is partially funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation."

"What’s further interesting is that the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation co-hosted a 'high-level pandemic exercise' back in October that involved discussions about how 'public / private partnerships will be necessary during the response to a severe pandemic in order to diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences.'

Held in partnership with the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security and the World Economic Forum, this latest endeavor by Bill Gates is highly suspicious, to say the least, especially when considering that it was held just in time for the coronavirus outbreak."

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/depopula...stitute-which-owns-the-patent-on-coronavirus/

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
"Believe it or not, the coronavirus strain that’s currently spreading throughout China and abroad is a patented virus that’s owned by an entity called The Pirbright Institute, which is partially funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation."

"What’s further interesting is that the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation co-hosted a 'high-level pandemic exercise' back in October that involved discussions about how 'public / private partnerships will be necessary during the response to a severe pandemic in order to diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences.'

Held in partnership with the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security and the World Economic Forum, this latest endeavor by Bill Gates is highly suspicious, to say the least, especially when considering that it was held just in time for the coronavirus outbreak."

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/depopula...stitute-which-owns-the-patent-on-coronavirus/
I hope the zombies track him and his fugly wife down and rip them both apart limb from limb

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
is it now actually a Pandemic?

how melodramatic and precise...idk why i'm supposed to suddenly believe any of our leaders...so, i don't believe any of them

and if i lose, so be it, it'll be on MY terms, not theirs or anyone else's

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Who can own a virus? Follow up, why would you own a dangerous virus. It's just a giant liability. If we survive maybe they can sue gates into the poorhouse

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
If we survive maybe they can sue gates into the poorhouse

but, wouldn't it be the dead people who have some kinda gripe? i mean, the survivors have nothing to complain about, they survived and now they're immune the next time it comes around

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
but, wouldn't it be the dead people who have some kinda gripe? i mean, the survivors have nothing to complain about, they survived and now they're immune the next time it comes around
The survivors wouldn't sue him, thats for pussies! They would kill him before he develops the next virus which they won't be immune to

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
China’s National Health Commission show 57 deaths on Sunday, up from 45 a day earlier, as new cases rise to 2,829, up from 2,590

Still on the exponential curve...

stAGgering

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Ok this guy, and American, living in China says it is no big deal.
This is the second guy I have watched saying this.
Both similar in age, similar in poor speech presentation... as if disconnected, and irritatingly repetitive.
However, Wal-Mart fully stocked and local Hong Kong(tm) supermarket too.
Specific location not given and host not asking for it, or any other specifics.
It is as if they are interviewing each other... gently.
Regardless, a no worries interview from China.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Who can own a virus? Follow up, why would you own a dangerous virus. It's just a giant liability. If we survive maybe they can sue gates into the poorhouse
They are not a liability the way most .govs have written laws to protect Big Pharmas that create them.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Watch this video and compare. Want to see a doctor's POV?

In order to see this video, go here and scroll down to Dmitry Zolotarev's posting of it:

https://www.dailysquib.co.uk/world/...china-hastily-buries-dead-in-mass-graves.html

Turn the sound up. This, not a conversation about Wal-Mart stock shelves, will reach you. Guaranteed.

If any one of the Wizards here knows how to make it a direct-view video without going through the hoop that was the only way I could get it to be available... I would appreciate it.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
A peer reviewed abstract that was withdrawn and is now being rewritten I suppose for more accuracy?..

HOME ABOUT SUBMIT ALERTS / bioRxiv is receiving many new papers on coronavirus 2019-nCoV. A reminder: these are preliminary reports that have not been peer-reviewed. They should not be regarded as conclusive, guide clinical practice/health-related behavior, or be reported in news media as established information.
New Results
This article has been withdrawn. Click here for details
81 comments
Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag

Prashant Pradhan, Ashutosh Kumar Pandey, Akhilesh Mishra, Parul Gupta, Praveen Kumar Tripathi, Manoj Balakrishnan Menon, James Gomes, Perumal Vivekanandan, Bishwajit Kundu
doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871
This article is a preprint and has not been certified by peer review [what does this mean?].
AbstractFull TextInfo/HistoryMetrics Preview PDF
Abstract

We are currently witnessing a major epidemic caused by the 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV). The evolution of 2019-nCoV remains elusive. We found 4 insertions in the spike glycoprotein (S) which are unique to the 2019-nCoV and are not present in other coronaviruses. Importantly, amino acid residues in all the 4 inserts have identity or similarity to those in the HIV-1 gp120 or HIV-1 Gag. Interestingly, despite the inserts being discontinuous on the primary amino acid sequence, 3D-modelling of the 2019-nCoV suggests that they converge to constitute the receptor binding site. The finding of 4 unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV, all of which have identity /similarity to amino acid residues in key structural proteins of HIV-1 is unlikely to be fortuitous in nature. This work provides yet unknown insights on 2019-nCoV and sheds light on the evolution and pathogenicity of this virus with important implications for diagnosis of this virus.

Copyright The copyright holder for this preprint is the author/funder, who has granted bioRxiv a license to display the preprint in perpetuity. It is made available under a CC-BY-NC-ND 4.0 International license.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Watch this video and compare. Want to see a doctor's POV?

In order to see this video, go here and scroll down to Dmitry Zolotarev's posting of it:

https://www.dailysquib.co.uk/world/...china-hastily-buries-dead-in-mass-graves.html

Turn the sound up. This, not a conversation about Wal-Mart stock shelves, will reach you. Guaranteed.

If any one of the Wizards here knows how to make it a direct-view video without going through the hoop that was the only way I could get it to be available... I would appreciate it.
Here you go Unca!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Fargin Wizard.

OK, folks. Play Shootie's wizardry with the sound up and full screen.

Double-Dog Dare ya. :tongue:

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Improvement of ones immune system with cannabis....

Uncovering the hidden antibiotic potential of Cannabis

Farha MA, El-Halfawy OM, Gale RT, MacNair CR, Carfrae LA, Zhang X, Jentsch NG, Magolan J, Brown ED
Preprint from bioRxiv, 06 Nov 2019
DOI: 10.1101/833392 PPR: PPR101396

Preprint

This article is a preprint. It has not been peer-reviewed.

Abstract
Abstract
The spread of antimicrobial resistance continues to be a priority health concern worldwide, necessitating exploration of alternative therapies.

Cannabis sativa has long been known to contain antibacterial cannabinoids, but their potential to address antibiotic resistance has only been superficially investigated. Here, we show that cannabinoids exhibit antibacterial activity against MRSA, inhibit its ability to form biofilms and eradicate pre-formed biofilms and stationary phase cells persistent to antibiotics.

We show that the mechanism of action of cannabigerol is through targeting the cytoplasmic membrane of Gram-positive bacteria and demonstrate in vivo efficacy of cannabigerol in a murine systemic infection model caused by MRSA.

We also show that cannabinoids are effective against Gram-negative organisms whose outer membrane is permeabilized, where cannabigerol acts on the inner membrane.

Finally, we demonstrate that cannabinoids work in combination with polymyxin B against multi-drug resistant Gram-negative pathogens, revealing the broad-spectrum therapeutic potential for cannabinoids.
Full text links
Citations & impact