• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Corona Virus News & Info

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
ht tp s://www.llnl.gov/news/upgrades-llnl-supercomputer-amd-penguin-computing-aid-covid-19-research?sf233030057=1
" "
Under a new agreement, AMD will supply upgraded graphics accelerators for Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory’s Corona supercomputing cluster, expected to nearly double the system’s peak compute power. The system will be used by scientists through the public/private COVID-19 HPC Consortium, and by LLNL researchers, who are working on discovering potential antibodies and anti-viral compounds for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
" "
" "
Employing a first-of-its-kind virtual screening platform combining experimental data with machine learning, structural biology, bioinformatic modeling and high-fidelity molecular simulations, a team of LLNL researchers has used the Corona system to evaluate therapeutic antibody designs that could have improved binding interactions with the SARS-CoV-2 antigen protein. The team has narrowed the list of antibody candidates from a nearly infinite set to about 20 possibilities and has begun exploring additional antibody designs. The researchers believe the upgrade will double the number of computationally expensive simulations they are performing, making it more likely they’ll discover an effective antibody design.

LLNL computer scientists and computational biologists also are using the Corona system to examine millions of small molecules that could have anti-viral properties with SARS-CoV-2. Increasing the speed and performance of Corona will allow researchers to perform additional, highly detailed molecular dynamics calculations to better evaluate possible SARS-CoV-2 target sites for small molecule inhibitors that could prevent infection or treat COVID-19.

For more information on LLNL’s COVID-19 research, visit the web ( @ https://www.llnl.gov/coronavirus ).
" "
:dduck:

@ Munted Shitshow

:beer:
yeah right, it's just going to let their late night hook-ups on grinder be that much faster and easier for them...

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Don't wear a mask.
Things will get worse when 5G goes live.
Dr. Fauci is a criminal.
Much more. Tell me if I got it wrong.

Plague of Corruption (Dr. Judy Mikovits) (55 min 58 sec):​
Published on Apr 15, 2020 by framingtheworld​

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Twitter Suspends Account and YouTube Removes Video of Biotech Company that Created COVID-19 Treatment Using UV Light in Lungs

https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1254216687718522880
https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1254255771774119936
1587936093070.png
1587936100597.png

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Now that is interesting...

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
From a friend in Brazil. I told him I hope everyone was safe & healthy. This is his reply.

I really hope it all keep the same
Enough screwed up already
All good here , and zero friends with virus?? I dont know if it is true or not
Pisse me off!!!!!

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Twitter Suspends Account and YouTube Removes Video of Biotech Company that Created COVID-19 Treatment Using UV Light in Lungs

View attachment 163070 View attachment 163071
Now why would they possibly do that? Do you still think all is as it seems?

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

View attachment 163070 View attachment 163071
Now you are talking about real 21st Century Science, one that is actually working, so the corrupt Leftist owned Social Media, being a true enemy of the people, erase and delete info about this possible cure.

Only someone wicked and evil would do such a thing, Jack. You just put another nail in your coffin. Pretty damn brazen on your part. Not too smart.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I sent that link of UV light to a retired Dr. friend. One of the smartest, most constant learning people I know. His reply;
**************************************************************************************************
I looked at this fairly carefully. Don't know anything about the issue with facebook.

While a big breakthrough would be of interest to everyone, I think that there are some issues here:

* most of the breakthroughs come in areas of past success, so I'm thinking that this is a bit of a long shot
** As stated, would work only in an already intubated patient via a bronchoscope
** Lungs have lots of translucent, not transparent tissue, so the amount of energy to get enough uv radiation to the tissue would be high, so I'd worry about heat generation, causing tissue damage and death, clotting, etc
** In viral pneumonias, usually the whole of both lungs is infected, which means you'd need to get the bronchoscope/light device up all of the airways as far as you could to irradiate everywhere. See my point directly above.

As an aside, the most likely thing to work will be a vaccine, but those take time for development and most importantly testing, presumably 1-2 years. Almost certainly not shorter than 1 year, and then you'd still need to produce 300-600 million doses depending on whether it is a one or two dose vaccine. Or an anti-viral (like an antibiotic, but an anti-viral). There are some good candidates already in testing. The only downside is that most, not all, have significant side-effects.

So I'm thinking that we will be slowly loosening up, but people who have not had the virus will still be social distancing for a good while, meaning a year or two. Most will be returning to work, but those who can will be working from home, and the workplaces will be adapting in major ways, meaning masks, barriers, take-out food, etc. I'm thinking that foreign travel will be limited, and vacations and travel will be via car and close to home. Big cities will be a hassle.

Hope that this helps!

My thoughts on his reply. Soooooooooo this gets me to thinking.
* they flattened the curve
* plenty of hospital beds (entire reason for shutting down the world!)
* test run to use at another time or drag out to do the most damage....... to Trump? Economy? Election? People? Society? World?
* not many sick this year due to distancing & hand washing.
* giving us false confidence so we ignore it next time?
* is this lowering our immunity systems so next year we get a double hit that many more will not survive? Reducing world population?
* targeting older and weak people...... read as not productive, contribute nothing, burden the system, harvesting estate taxes.
* remember gates already has a "vaccine"...... right?
* how do you get people to beg for the solution that gates created?
* just get in line & get your chip comrade!
* just waiting until joe gets led by the hand into the Whitehouse drooling on himself where vallery jarrett and the rest of the slimeball team rebuild the destruction of America team.....

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1587990782640.png
Sen. Tillis backs McConnell’s idea to allow struggling states to declare bankruptcy

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) has received some support for his idea to let struggling states file for bankruptcy. On Friday, Sen. Thom Tillis (R-N.C.) told his constituents he is “more or less aligned with McConnell.” Growing controversy has sparked over the idea of allowing struggling states to declare bankruptcy. Several political figures have questioned its constitutionality.

“There is no level of responsibility associated with that, I don’t care what party you’re in,” stated New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy. “Encouraging, engendering, explicitly almost hoping for bankruptcies of American states in the midst of the biggest health crisis this country has ever faced is completely and utterly irresponsible.” Earlier this week, McConnell came under fire after he claimed it would be better for states to declare bankruptcy than to rely on federal assistance. Lawmakers from both sides have since criticized his remarks, including various governors nationwide.

The GOP leader also received backlash from lawmakers in his home state. “I very strongly disagree with him here, as does every other governor in the country, regardless of party,” said Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear. “I hope those comments were off the cuff,…because bankruptcy for a state would be disastrous.”

According to Tillis, states should focus recovery efforts on essential services, like firefighting, law enforcement and schooling. The Republican lawmaker believes poorly run states shouldn’t get taxpayer money, especially if they were struggling before the virus.

https://www.oann.com/sen-tillis-backs-mcconnells-idea-to-allow-struggling-states-to-declare-bankruptcy/

*Here's what scares them the most about having to file for bankruptcy: Once a bankruptcy is filed, it requires a complete audit of the books..all of the books. What will be found when audits are complete, will leave them completely exposed! McConnell knew exactly what he was saying. Just take a look at those complaining the most.*

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
View attachment 163138 Sen. Tillis backs McConnell’s idea to allow struggling states to declare bankruptcy

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) has received some support for his idea to let struggling states file for bankruptcy. On Friday, Sen. Thom Tillis (R-N.C.) told his constituents he is “more or less aligned with McConnell.” Growing controversy has sparked over the idea of allowing struggling states to declare bankruptcy. Several political figures have questioned its constitutionality.

“There is no level of responsibility associated with that, I don’t care what party you’re in,” stated New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy. “Encouraging, engendering, explicitly almost hoping for bankruptcies of American states in the midst of the biggest health crisis this country has ever faced is completely and utterly irresponsible.” Earlier this week, McConnell came under fire after he claimed it would be better for states to declare bankruptcy than to rely on federal assistance. Lawmakers from both sides have since criticized his remarks, including various governors nationwide.

The GOP leader also received backlash from lawmakers in his home state. “I very strongly disagree with him here, as does every other governor in the country, regardless of party,” said Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear. “I hope those comments were off the cuff,…because bankruptcy for a state would be disastrous.”

According to Tillis, states should focus recovery efforts on essential services, like firefighting, law enforcement and schooling. The Republican lawmaker believes poorly run states shouldn’t get taxpayer money, especially if they were struggling before the virus.

https://www.oann.com/sen-tillis-backs-mcconnells-idea-to-allow-struggling-states-to-declare-bankruptcy/

*Here's what scares them the most about having to file for bankruptcy: Once a bankruptcy is filed, it requires a complete audit of the books..all of the books. What will be found when audits are complete, will leave them completely exposed! McConnell knew exactly what he was saying. Just take a look at those complaining the most.*
If an audit could even ever be accomplished.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
If an audit could even ever be accomplished.
This is their way out of the state pension abyss for the criminal state politicians. They've robbed the people of their taxes and their savings over decades until there's nothing left and now they're looking for a safe escape

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Don't municipalities add chlorine into the public water supply to kill bacteria? Chlorine is the same chemical that's used to make bleach I believe.

Anyone who thought they heard Trump say to drink bleach deserves what they get!

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
DO NOT INJECT disinfectants!!!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiomersal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formaldehyde#Disinfectant_and_biocide

View attachment 163158
What I'd like to see is Trump get up on that podium, actually fire up those wide screens behind him and call this out to the public but, for some reason, we can never quite get to that point

Last edited:
@

EGG-SPURTS

which states:
>>>
“There’s no reason, at this time, to believe that the different strains have different infectivity, different virulents, that one is more dangerous than the other,” emphasized Dr. Gottlieb. “But that’s something that’s being looked at right now by people who are sequencing these strains.”
>>>

the reference sequence is @ https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/MN908947

the story is arguably HYPE

there are many stories of many STRAINS
but none of those stories define " what that story MEANS in its use of the word STRAIN "

:beer:

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I thought the term Corona was a class of viruses. Of course the leftist trash think we're all idiots...we're not!

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Dr. Erickson COVID-19 Briefing (51 min 55 sec):

Published on Apr 22, 2020 by 23 ABC News | KERO​

Dr. Erickson COVID-19 Briefing, Pt. 2 (12 min 27 sec):

Published on Apr 22, 2020 by 23 ABC News | KERO​
I liked how he said, “Something is going on but it isn’t science."

In the second video, the audio cuts out around the 10 minute mark but it comes back around the 10:30 mark. He then says, “If you weren’t getting a paycheck, you might have a different opinion [about the shutdown]. You all are getting paychecks.” When you don’t get a paycheck, your opinions start changing. He then asks the reporter, “If you were at home, furloughed, for the unforeseeable future, would you be excited about sheltering in place?

He then goes on about the word “safe” and “control” and “they are using this to see how much freedom they can take from you and will you roll over and stay in your house…”

And then he mentions gun stores and asks the lady what does she think the gun stores are out of. You can’t hear if she responded verbally or just shook her head but he then says, “ammo.” He says he went to three gun stores and they were all out of ammo. And that’s in California.

I really enjoyed listening to them.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I thought the term Corona was a class of viruses.
It is.
.but I believe that what was being referred to is different mutations of the same particular coronavirus.

but none of those stories define " what that story MEANS in its use of the word STRAIN "
I could be wrong, but I don't think that "strain" is even a scientifically accurate descriptor.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Canada's Chief Public Health Officer Advocates "Tracking Bracelets" For Vaccine Refuse-niks In 2010 Documentary

1588169660649.png

Profile picture for user Tyler Durden

by Tyler Durden

Wed, 04/29/2020 - 04:20

Authored by Paul Joseph Watson via Summit News,

Canada’s current Chief Public Health Officer appeared in a recently resurfaced 2010 documentary in which she advocated using mandatory “tracking bracelets” for people who refuse to take a vaccine after a virus outbreak.

Theresa Tam has become one of the faces of Canada’s response to coronavirus, appearing in public service announcements encouraging social distancing.

On 23 April, she was was appointed by Justin Trudeau to be a member of the COVID-19 Immunity Task Force, despite having previously asserted that there was “no reason to be overly concerned” about coronavirus back in January.

As late as January 29, she told Canadians, “It’s going to be rare, but we are expecting cases.”

Now a 10-year-old clip of Theresa Tam is recirculating during which she comments on how the government could respond to people who refuse to take a mandatory vaccine after a virus outbreak.

The clip is taken from a 2010 National Film Board of Canada documentary entitled ‘Outbreak: Anatomy of a Plague’.

https://media.8kun.top/file_store/6...68e54c105ebe0ae7c7de847e2119746eec4415855.mp4

☨ Resurrection Europa

@WolfishHead

Clip of Theresa Tam from a 2010 documentary

"You could track people, put bracelets on their arms."

"Police checkpoints are set up.. Everyone leaving the city is required to show proof of vaccination. Those who refuse to cooperate ARE TAKEN AWAY TO TEMPORARY DETENTION CENTRES."

https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/canadas-chief-public-health-officer-advocates-tracking-bracelets-vaccine-refuse-niks

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

The 1903 Nobel Prize for Medicine was awarded to Niels Finsen for his use of UV against lupus vulgaris, tuberculosis of the skin.

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/medicine/1903/summary/
It's time to drop junk science and big pharma medicine and get back to basics

We've all been taught to believe that holistic medicine is hocus pocus and ineffective. Who taught us that? Think about it!

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Dig into and Graphic on the Origins of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19)

The new Epoch Times documentary goes through a lot of this, but I wanted to lay it out in a graphic with the sauce, an introduction and the newest information that came out of WaPo and FOX. The graphic is in chronological order, so you can go through it in order. The Wuhan Institute of Virology, where the outbreak started, is the main Level 4 Biosafety Laboratory in China which would is the place the SARS research was ongoing. It's run by the Chinese Academy of Sciences, so the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) knows everything that's going on there. The doctor who was running the SARS research was Zhengli Shi, who is every paper about the research done at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. AS far back as 2010, she and her team were researching ACE2 in different SARS-CoV virus using "HIV-based pseudotype" to modify the virus. Some of the bats used in their research were the horseshoe bat which is from Yunnan, China and not Wuhan; which is what SARS-CoV-2 comes from. In 2015, the research team "generated and characterized a chimeric virus", or a hybrid virus, that used ACE2 to be able to infect humans. A few days after the paper was published about that hybrid virus, another paper was published which criticized the research for being dangerous and that "If the virus escaped, nobody could predict the trajectory".

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT SEEMS TO HAVE HAPPENED

The Wuhan Institute of Virology was researching hybrid SARS viruses that they created to infect humans, and it got out into the public in Wuhan, then spread around China, then the world. The recent news out of WaPo shows US officials knew the Institute's bad safety standards, despite being a Level 4 Biosafety Laboratory, could allow a deadly virus that they were researching to get out and start a pandemic. Then FOX broke the news, which anons were months ahead of, that "the COVID-19 outbreak likely originated in a Wuhan laboratory". The same researchers who made the hybrid SARS-CoV viruses "confirmed that 2019-nCoV uses the same cell entry receptor—angiotensin converting enzyme II (ACE2)—as SARS-CoV". The way their modified viruses infected humans is the same way SARS-CoV-2 infects humans.

Remember there are NO COINCIDENCES!

The fact that the Wuhan Institute of Virology was researching, creating, and modifying SARS-CoV viruses that could infect humans was a few miles from the epicenter of the global outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 that seems to be similar to those hybrid virus they were making is NOT A COINCIDENCE. Then of course China covered it up for a month or more, let their people travel all around the world, and spread disinformation to discredit the truth from coming out about the global pandemic THEY CAUSED. The CCP, Democrats, Deep State, and Cabal then seized on this apparently accidental pandemic to use it as a false flag to attack Trump, his reelection, and the American people's constitutional rights and freedom. China MUST be held accountable. Trump and Patriots have the pandemic under control now after this ATTACK as Trump says. There's nothing the CCP, Democrats, Deep State, and Cabal can do to stop the truth coming out about this false flag, and there's nothing they can do to stop what's coming.

Sauce:

Wuhan Institute of Virology

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wuhan_Institute_of_Virology

Zhengli Shi

https://www.ws-virology.org/dt_team/zhengli-shi/

Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) proteins of different bat species confer variable susceptibility to SARS-CoV entry.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20567988

Isolation and characterization of a bat SARS-like coronavirus that uses the ACE2 receptor

https://www.nature.com/articles/nature12711

A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence

https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985

Engineered bat virus stirs debate over risky research

https://www.nature.com/news/engineered-bat-virus-stirs-debate-over-risky-research-1.18787

A pneumonia outbreak associated with a new coronavirus of probable bat origin

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2012-7

US officials were reportedly concerned that safety breaches at a Wuhan lab studying coronaviruses in bats could cause a pandemic

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-officials-raised-alarms-about-safety-issues-in-wuhan-lab-report-2020-4

Sources believe coronavirus outbreak originated in Wuhan lab as part of China's efforts to compete with US

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/coronavirus-wuhan-lab-china-compete-us-sources

Documentary that lays this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdd7dtDaYmM

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Hydroxychloroquine Has about 90 Percent Chance of Helping COVID-19 Patients

4-28-2020
1588185686189.png

In a letter to Gov. Doug Ducey of Arizona, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) presents a frequently updated table of studies that report results of treating COVID-19 with the anti-malaria drugs chloroquine (CQ) and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ, Plaquenil®).

To date, the total number of reported patients treated with HCQ, with or without zinc and the widely used antibiotic azithromycin, is 2,333, writes AAPS, in observational data from China, France, South Korea, Algeria, and the U.S. Of these, 2,137 or 91.6 percent improved clinically. There were 63 deaths, all but 11 in a single retrospective report from the Veterans Administration where the patients were severely ill.

The antiviral properties of these drugs have been studied since 2003. Particularly when combined with zinc, they hinder viral entry into cells and inhibit replication. They may also prevent overreaction by the immune system, which causes the cytokine storm responsible for much of the damage in severe cases, explains AAPS. HCQ is often very helpful in treating autoimmune diseases such as lupus and rheumatoid arthritis.

Additional benefits shown in some studies, AAPS states, is to decrease the number of days when a patient is contagious, reduce the need for ventilators, and shorten the time to clinical recovery.

Peer-reviewed studies published from January through April 20, 2020, provide clear and convincing evidence that HCQ may be beneficial in COVID-19, especially when used early, states AAPS. Unfortunately, although it is perfectly legal to prescribe drugs for new indications not on the label, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has recommended that CQ and HCQ should be used for COVID-19

only in hospitalized patients

in the setting of a clinical study if available. Most states are making it difficult for physicians to prescribe or pharmacists to dispense these medications.
As the letter to Gov. Ducey notes, “Many nations, including Turkey and India, are protecting medical workers and contacts of infected persons prophylactically. According to worldometers.info, deaths per million persons from COVID-19 as of Apr 27 are 167 in the U.S., 33 in Turkey, and 0.6 in India.”
After Morocco and Algeria began using HCQ, a trend break and

sharp reduction

in their COVID-19 case fatality rate occurred.
Vaccines and results of randomized double-blind controlled trials of new drugs are at best months away. But patients are dying now, while affordable, long-used drugs would be available except for government restrictions, AAPS states.

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) has represented physicians of all specialties in all states since 1943. The AAPS motto is omnia pro aegroto, meaning everything for the patient.
https://aapsonline.org/hcq-90-percent-chance/

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
You gotta ask yourself why???

1588188739292.png

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1588190718492.png

THIS IS NOT ABOUT A VIRUS!

It's about the VOTE.

Bill Mitchell
@mitchellvii
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? CDC STOPS COLLECTING INFLUENZA DATA A MONTH AND A HALF EARLY? SO THEY CAN RECLASSIFY FLU DEATHS AS COVID-19? - CDC Suspends the Reporting of Influenza Data During Coronavirus Outbreak
CDC Suspends the Reporting of Influenza Data During Coronavirus Outbreak
In a surprising move, the CDC has suspended its collection of data for this years flu season, prompting many to wonder, just why they would make such a decision. St. Petersburg, Florida attorney…
starpolitical.com
4:50 PM · Apr 28, 2020

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1255283273384812544

brosil

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
While reading through the Sugarcreek Budget, one of the writers recounted that a treatment for the 1918 Spanish Flu was dandelion wine with quinine added to it. They gave one teaspoon a day. There wasn't any advanced meds and it was all they had. The writer didn't say how well it worked.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1588259073103.png

US Intel Officials Believe 45,500 Corpses Were Incinerated
In One Fortnight In Wuhan
37 MINS AGO

"US intelligence officials believe that the true scale of China’s coronavirus outbreak is at least FIFTY times worse than the communist state is admitting to, and that 60,000 dead bodies per month could have been processed by the funeral homes in Wuhan.

Trump administration official said that “PRC numbers as reported today seem to be arithmetically impossible.”"

moar paine:
https://truepundit.com/us-intel-officials-believe-45500-corpses-were-incinerated-in-one-fortnight-in-wuhan/

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

BREAKING: Funeral Directors in COVID-19 Epicenter Doubt Legitimacy of Deaths Attributed to Pandemic

https://youtu.be/g5f_6ltv7oI

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Our governor extended the stay-at-home order in Minnesota to May 18th (was set to expire May 4th). At the same time he has started opening up some things, loosening some restrictions. Now allowing general retailers to open to do curbside pickup and delivery.

Meanwhile my employer is now requiring anyone who comes in to the office to wear a mask. I mostly work from home since before all of this but have to go in off hours this weekend to turn up a new circuit. Guess I'll bust out my lapidary mask after all.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
One way to pass the time....
:-)

SquidDad Songs: "Coronaville" (4 min 20 sec):

Published on Mar 25, 2020 by Squidtard​
-----

SquidDad Songs: "Every Light in my House is On" | A song about Covid-19 (2 min 59 sec):

Published on Apr 23, 2020 by Squidtard​
-----

SquidDad Songs: "Social Distancing" (3 min 44 sec):

Published on May 2, 2020 by Squidtard​