• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I think something is starting to wear on these Covid idiots. From the other site owner/Scropio.. I've already asked them to define political but I think I've pushed enough for now. What stops first political comments or people caring about this virus?

Last warning - you make a political comment in this thread and you will be banned until 11/4. Stop with the BS or you’ll get a vacation until after the election.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
One America news reported this morning that cdc had to unlist 130,000 deaths incorrectly attributed to Covid

50,000 were heart attacks but some large amount were people already in hospice

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
One America news reported this morning that cdc had to unlist 130,000 deaths incorrectly attributed to Covid

50,000 were heart attacks but some large amount were people already in hospice
link to that story??

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
link to that story??
I recorded the clip on iPhone (it was tv)

is there a way to upload

I don’t want to reveal identity to YouTube

can email to you if you pm

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
A client that I haven't worked for in probably a year-and-a-half, and whom I've only done two very small projects for, called and left a message about needing some work 2 days ago. I've been absurdly busy with work and emergency wrenching on my truck so haven't returned calls for a couple days. She then emailed me and I reply that I got her message and that have been busy and ask her what kind of work she needs done.

She replied and said that when she didn't hear back from me she was quote, "Terrified that you were sick!"
Did she need any work done?
Yes, just knocked out a couple small tasks, she has several things in queue for the spring, and gave me the number of her daughter who needs some flooring ripped out and replaced.

Isn't nice to be cared about? Your post breminded me, I got a voicemail the other day and hadn't retrieved it yet. Once I swipe the notification away from the screen, it's easy for me to forget it was there.
It is actually. now that I've met her you guys are right and she's absolutely a sweetheart.

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
HCQ taken regularly acts "vaccine-like" so person has mild or no disease and good chance they will develop immunity

1603499008630.png

https://twitter.com/richardursomd/status/1318184806988058624
Dr. Urso of America's Frontline Doctors, White Coat Summit 2

HCQ stunts the growth of covid, flu, corona viruses (can't make good particles).

What does this do the the drug industry?

We wouldn't need flu vaccines, covid vaccines, no tamiflu etc

HCQ Kills Big Pharma better than it kills a virus! That's WHY HCQ is attacked

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Bureaucrats 'deny the evidence, Hydroxychloroquine reduces death by 73 per cent': Craig Kelly
•Sep 15, 2020

Liberal MP Craig Kelly says studies have shown a 73 per cent reduction rate in mortality where Hydroxychloroquine was dispensed to COVID infected patients, yet Australian health bureaucrats continue to deny the evidence.

Mr Kelly said on Thursday an Italian peer-reviewed study showed a 73 per cent reduction of mortality where Hydroxychloroquine was administered.

A further study from Saudi Arabia produced the same figure – Hydroxychloroquine caused a 73 per cent reduction in death from COVID.

He told Sky News host Alan Jones early in the coronavirus pandemic period, doctors were free to prescribe Hydroxychloroquine to patients for off label use.

“It’s a drug that is lawful for doctors to use,”

Mr Kelly said. “We’ve got health bureaucrats in this country who think they know better than thousands upon thousands of doctors all around the world, and have banned this.”

He said despite studies showing incredible results from this previously legal drug, the Queensland chief health officer “has not only (made) it illegal, but put a six months criminal penalty if a doctor prescribes it or if a chemist would dispense it to a Queenslander”.

“We’re talking about people’s lives here … a 73 per cent reduction, and we’re getting study after study after study after study, all showing the same result, but we’ve got our health bureaucrats digging in because they’re afraid to say ‘hang on a minute, we’ve made a mistake’.

“They deny the evidence that continues to roll in day after day.”

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1603544127775.png

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
HCQ taken regularly acts "vaccine-like" so person has mild or no disease and good chance they will develop immunity

View attachment 185717
https://twitter.com/richardursomd/status/1318184806988058624
Dr. Urso of America's Frontline Doctors, White Coat Summit 2

HCQ stunts the growth of covid, flu, corona viruses (can't make good particles).

What does this do the the drug industry?

We wouldn't need flu vaccines, covid vaccines, no tamiflu etc

HCQ Kills Big Pharma better than it kills a virus! That's WHY HCQ is attacked
It was my understanding the HCQ doesn't do anything to stop or slow the virus. I thought that, although HCQ is a vital part of the treatment regimen, the zinc is the actual preventive/treatment and the HCQ's role is to help the zinc penetrate the cells where the virus actually replicates.

Did I get that wrong?

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Slightly different perspective on effects of CDC/gov COVID19 actions:

The Covidian Cult

CJ Hopkins
Consent Factory
Tue, 13 Oct 2020 18:27 UTC

One of the hallmarks of totalitarianism is mass conformity to a psychotic official narrative. Not a regular official narrative, like the "Cold War" or the "War on Terror" narratives. A totally delusional official narrative that has little or no connection to reality and that is contradicted by a preponderance of facts.

Nazism and Stalinism are the classic examples, but the phenomenon is better observed in cults and other sub-cultural societal groups. Numerous examples will spring to mind: the Manson family, Jim Jones' People's Temple, the Church of Scientology, Heavens Gate, etc., each with its own psychotic official narrative: Helter Skelter, Christian Communism, Xenu and the Galactic Confederacy, and so on.

Looking in from the dominant culture (or back through time in the case of the Nazis), the delusional nature of these official narratives is glaringly obvious to most rational people. What many people fail to understand is that to those who fall prey to them (whether individual cult members or entire totalitarian societies) such narratives do not register as psychotic. On the contrary, they feel entirely normal. Everything in their social "reality" reifies and reaffirms the narrative, and anything that challenges or contradicts it is perceived as an existential threat.

These narratives are invariably paranoid, portraying the cult as threatened or persecuted by an evil enemy or antagonistic force which only unquestioning conformity to the cult's ideology can save its members from. It makes little difference whether this antagonist is mainstream culture, body thetans, counter-revolutionaries, Jews, or a virus. The point is not the identity of the enemy. The point is the atmosphere of paranoia and hysteria the official narrative generates, which keeps the cult members (or the society) compliant.

In addition to being paranoid, these narratives are often internally inconsistent, illogical, and ... well, just completely ridiculous. This does not weaken them, as one might suspect. Actually, it increases their power, as it forces their adherents to attempt to reconcile their inconsistency and irrationality, and in many cases utter absurdity, in order to remain in good standing with the cult. Such reconciliation is of course impossible, and causes the cult members' minds to short circuit and abandon any semblance of critical thinking, which is precisely what the cult leader wants.

Moreover, cult leaders will often radically change these narratives for no apparent reason, forcing their cult members to abruptly forswear (and often even denounce as "heresy") the beliefs they had previously been forced to profess, and behave as if they had never believed them, which causes their minds to further short circuit, until they eventually give up even trying to think rationally, and just mindlessly parrot whatever nonsensical gibberish the cult leader fills their heads with.

Also, the cult leader's nonsensical gibberish is not as nonsensical as it may seem at first. Most of us, upon encountering such gibberish, assume that the cult leader is trying to communicate, and that something is very wrong with his brain. The cult leader isn't trying to communicate. He is trying to disorient and control the listener's mind. Listen to Charlie Manson "rapping." Not just to what he says, but how he says it. Note how he sprinkles bits of truth into his stream of free-associated nonsense, and his repetitive use of thought-terminating clichés, described by Robert J. Lifton as follows:
"The language of the totalist environment is characterized by the thought-terminating cliché. The most far-reaching and complex of human problems are compressed into brief, highly selective, definitive-sounding phrases, easily memorized and easily expressed. They become the start and finish of any ideological analysis." — Thought Reform and the Psychology of Totalism: A Study of "Brainwashing" in China, 1961​
If all this sounds familiar, good. Because the same techniques that most cult leaders use to control the minds of the members of their cults are used by totalitarian systems to control the minds of entire societies: Milieu Control, Loaded Language, Sacred Science, Demand for Purity, and other standard mind-control techniques. It can happen to pretty much any society, just as anyone can fall prey to a cult, given the right set of circumstances.

It is happening to most of our societies right now. An official narrative is being implemented. A totalitarian official narrative. A totally psychotic official narrative, no less delusional than that of the Nazis, or the Manson family, or any other cult.

Most people cannot see that it is happening, for the simple reason that it is happening to them. They are literally unable to recognize it. The human mind is extremely resilient and inventive when it is pushed past its limits. Ask anyone who has struggled with psychosis or has taken too much LSD. We do not recognize when we are going insane. When reality falls apart completely, the mind will create a delusional narrative, which appears just as "real" as our normal reality, because even a delusion is better than the stark raving terror of utter chaos.

This is what totalitarians and cult leaders count on, and exploit to implant their narratives in our minds, and why actual initiation rituals (as opposed to purely symbolic rituals) begin by attacking the subject's mind with terror, pain, physical exhaustion, psychedelic drugs, or some other means of obliterating the subject's perception of reality. Once that is achieved, and the subject's mind starts desperately trying to construct a new narrative to make sense out of the cognitive chaos and psychological trauma it is undergoing, it is relatively easy to "guide" that process and implant whatever narrative you want, assuming you have done your homework.

And this is why so many people — people who are able to easily recognize totalitarianism in cults and foreign countries — cannot perceive the totalitarianism that is taking shape now, right in front of their faces (or, rather, right inside their minds). Nor can they perceive the delusional nature of the official "Covid-19" narrative, no more than those in Nazi Germany were able to perceive how completely delusional their official "master race" narrative was. Such people are neither ignorant nor stupid. They have been successfully initiated into a cult, which is essentially what totalitarianism is, albeit on a societal scale.

Their initiation into the Covidian Cult began in January, when the medical authorities and corporate media turned on The Fear with projections of hundreds of millions of deaths and fake photos of people dropping dead in the streets. The psychological conditioning has continued for months. The global masses have been subjected to a constant stream of propaganda, manufactured hysteria, wild speculation, conflicting directives, exaggerations, lies, and tawdry theatrical effects. Lockdowns. Emergency field hospitals and morgues. The singing-dancing NHS staff. Death trucks. Overflowing ICUs. Dead Covid babies. Manipulated statistics. Goon squads. Masks. And all the rest of it.

Eight months later, here we are. The Head of the Health Emergencies Program at the WHO has basically confirmed an IFR of 0.14%, approximately the same as the seasonal flu. And here are the latest survival rate estimates from the Center for Disease Control:
  • Age 0-19 ... 99.997%
  • Age 20-49 ... 99.98%
  • Age 50-69 ... 99.5%
  • Age 70+ ... 94.6%
The "science" argument is officially over. An increasing number of doctors and medical experts are breaking ranks and explaining how the current mass hysteria over "cases" (which now includes perfectly healthy people) is essentially meaningless propaganda, for example, in this segment on ARD, one of the big mainstream German TV channels.

And then there is the existence of Sweden and other countries which are not playing ball with the official Covid-19 narrative, which makes a mockery of the ongoing hysteria.

I'm not going to go on debunking the narrative. The point is, the facts are all available. Not from "conspiracy theorist" websites. From mainstream outlets and medical experts. From the Centers for Fucking Disease Control.

Which does not matter in the least, not to the members of the Covidian Cult. Facts do not matter to totalitarians and cult members. What matters is loyalty to the cult or the party.

Which means we have a serious problem, those of us to whom facts still matter, and who have been trying to use them to convince the Covidian cultists that they are wrong about the virus ... for going on eight months at this point.

While it is crucial to continue reporting the facts and sharing them with as many people as possible — which is becoming increasingly difficult due to the censorship of alternative and social media — it is important to accept what we are up against. What we are up against is not a misunderstanding or a rational argument over scientific facts. It is a fanatical ideological movement. A global totalitarian movement ... the first of its kind in human history.

It isn't national totalitarianism, because we're living in a global capitalist empire, which isn't ruled by nation-states, but rather, by supranational entities and the global capitalist system itself. And thus, the cult/culture paradigm has been inverted. Instead of the cult existing as an island within the dominant culture, the cult has become the dominant culture, and those of us who have not joined the cult have become the isolated islands within it.

I wish I could be more optimistic, and maybe offer some sort of plan of action, but the only historical parallel I can think of is how Christianity "converted" the pagan world ... which doesn't really bode so well for us. While you're sitting at home during the "second wave" lockdowns, you might want to brush up on that history.
Hehe...branch covidians.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
More at link

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...als-therefore-preventing-results-made-public/

OUTRAGEOUS: A Large Danish Study on Mask Wearing Is Being Delayed by Publishers of Major Medical Journals – Therefore Preventing the Results from Being Made Public

By Joe Hoft
Published October 24, 2020 at 7:30am
281 Comments
Share on Facebook(1.1k) Tw

One of the biggest questions in the world right now is whether the use of masks is beneficial in preventing contracting the China coronavirus. A study attempted to do just that but publishers will not take it on and are preventing it from being published.

A large mask study out of Denmark is complete but being delayed in publishing. Although the size of the study and the study’s design are well within the parameters of a solid study, publishers will not take it on:

Alex Berenson shared that the study should be released – we need to know if wearing masks is harmful:

We can guess right now why the study is not being published – because masks don’t work in preventing the spread of the China coronavirus and likely are harmful to your health.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
We can guess right now why the study is not being published – because masks don’t work in preventing the spread of the China coronavirus and likely are harmful to your health.
Of course they don't work. Those blue and white ones say right on the box that they offer no protection from virus'.

Hmmmm ....
It was my understanding the HCQ doesn't do anything to stop or slow the virus. I thought that, although HCQ is a vital part of the treatment regimen, the zinc is the actual preventive/treatment and the HCQ's role is to help the zinc penetrate the cells where the virus actually replicates.

I hold a similar Point-of-View
ZINC is the critical ELEMENT in Prevention and / or Treatment

>>>> quote

Article
The Role of Zinc in Angiotensin Converting Enzyme†
Peter Bünning
James F. Riordan
First published: 1981

Abstract

Angiotensin converting enzyme is a chloride‐dependent zinc metalloexo‐peptidase.
The zinc atom is essential for enzymatic activity.
Removal of zinc by dialysis against the chelating agent 1,10‐phenanthroline abolishes activity toward the chromophoric substrates furanacryloyl‐Phe‐Gly‐Gly.
Reconstitution of the resultant apoenzyme with either zinc, cobalt or manganese restores activity to 100, 55 or 25% of that of the native enzyme, respectively.
Spontaneous dissociation of zinc from the enzyme occurs below pH 7 and this can be prevented by adding excess metal to the buffer.
Radiationless energy transfer studies with a fluorescent substrate demonstrate that zinc is not required for substrate binding and does not mediate the activating effect of chloride.
Thus, zinc functions solely in the hydrolytic step of catalysis.

>>>> quote source = https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/ijch.198100011

both
AngioTensin Converting Enzyme ( ACE )
and
AngioTensin Converting Enzyme 2 ( ACE2 ) are Zinc Peptidases
( more generally MetalloCarboxyPeptidase s )

As Peptidases,
THEY facilitate partitioning of Long Proteins into Shorter Proteins or into Individual Amino Acids .
THEY can be said to participate in Protein Digestion.

With regard Coordination Chemistry
ACE and ACE2
can orient ( under proper pH condition ) their 3D geometry so as to capture / confine one ZINC atom per confinement sequence.

The so-called ZINC binding MOTIF, along the Proteins ( ACE & ACE2 )
is the Amino Acid sub-sequence
HEMGH = His-Glu-Met-Gly-His = Histidine - Glutamate - Methionine - Glycine - Histidine .

OTHER proteins Coordinate ZINC with a so-called " Consensus Sequence " HExxH
where xx is any two Amino Acids ( https://molbiol-tools.ca/Amino_acid_abbreviations.htm )

from the 2004 / 2005 article

" Membrane-associated zinc peptidase families: comparing ACE and ACE2 "
is
the sentence
" In light of the ability of soluble ACE2 to prevent SARS CoV infection [23],
further study of ACE2 secretion is of prime significance. "

ref: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7105243/

... there seem to be a large number of articles on to topic of " soluble ACE2 "

and it may be Hypothesized that " soluble ACE2 "
is the remedy for this POX

:beer:

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1603630579211.png

https://archive.vn/YSm8O

Has Covid killed off the flu? Experts pose the intriguing question as influenza cases nosedive by 98% across the globe
  • Many feared 'twin-demic' of flu, which kills thousands, and Covid-19 this winter
  • Thirty million people - 20 per cent more than normal - now eligible for the flu jab
  • 'Surveillance' data collected by WHO shows how flu cases plummeted globally
By JO MACFARLANE FOR THE MAIL ON SUNDAY
PUBLISHED: 17:24 EDT, 24 October 2020 | UPDATED: 17:40 EDT, 24 October 2020

It was feared by many to be the perfect winter storm, a nightmare situation that would push our health service over the edge: the 'twin-demic' of flu, which kills about 10,000 Britons every year, and a second deadly wave of Covid-19.
Such was the concern that the Government rolled out the biggest flu vaccination programme in British history.
Thirty million people – 20 per cent more than normal, and now including all over-50s – are eligible for this year's jab.
Take up of the vaccine is already the highest it has ever been in the over-65s and young children, according to the latest reports.
There's just one curious problem: flu, it seems, has all but vanished.

chieftain

Gold Chaser
The question needs to be asked.

Has the flu vanished or have flu cases morphed into beer virus cases???

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Question...

Due to positive cases at my place of employment, I am under state/county order to self isolate for 10 days due to my close contact with employees defined as 15 cumulative minutes of 6 feet or less exposure.

Why are nurses not under this same order? My wife is face to face with covid patients for 12 hours a day and told to just becareful.

Edit for more info....since my entire staff is out the state and county say my self isolation at work being a sole employee counts.....I can't get shit done.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The question needs to be asked.

Has the flu vanished or have flu cases morphed into beer virus cases???
My understanding is that influenza and corona are two different types and classes of virus. If any morphing has been done it's been by the media and the DS

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Question...

Due to positive cases at my place of employment, I am under state/county order to self isolate for 10 days due to my close contact with employees defined as 15 cumulative minutes of 6 feet or less exposure.

Why are nurses not under this same order? My wife is face to face with covid patients for 12 hours a day and told to just becareful.

Edit for more info....since my entire staff is out the state and county say my self isolation at work being a sole employee counts.....I can't get shit done.
Because it's a hoax, that's why! We need that free treatment to be widely available that Trump had touted soon after he come back from Walter Reed. That renders all of this nonsense mute!

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

Crowds of People Gather in Berlin in Protest Against Updated Coronavirus Measures

chieftain

Gold Chaser
My understanding is that influenza and corona are two different types and classes of virus. If any morphing has been done it's been by the media and the DS
Correct shooty, the flu virus hasn't physically morphed, it has bureaucratically morphed.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That's my favorite time to be at work. Ie: when no one else is there. Lol

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
RG201026.jpg

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
ONLY POISONED MONKEY KIDNEY CELLS ‘GREW’ THE ‘VIRUS’
This week, my colleague and friend Sally Fallon Morell brought to my attention an amazing article put out by the CDC. The link to the article is here, and it was published in June 2020. The purpose of the article was for a group of about 20 virologists to describe the state of the science of the isolation, purification and biological characteristics of the new SARS-CoV-2 virus, and to share this information with other scientists for their own research. A thorough and careful reading of this important paper reveals some shocking findings.

https://drtomcowan.com/only-poisoned-monkey-kidney-cells-grew-the-virus/

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
ONLY POISONED MONKEY KIDNEY CELLS ‘GREW’ THE ‘VIRUS’
Just asked a PhD in genetics friend

Is this legit?​

"Skimming his bio, I conclude almost certainly not. It has flashing "nut job" lights all over it."

Last edited:

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
A PhD degree in genetics doesn't mean anything other than he's good at academics. Scientific truth is a different ballgame.

The majority of physicians and scientists are totally invested in viruses. Against all true scientific training...

Show me proof of any virus being infectious, anytime, anywhere...

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Show me proof of any virus being infectious, anytime,
What about smallpox and polio? Didn't those used to be pretty infectious?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
A PhD degree in genetics doesn't mean anything other than he's good at academics. Scientific truth is a different ballgame.
I beg to differ. He's the smartest guy I've ever known. His knowledge is off the charts. He's 72. Bring him a PhD chemistry book, or advanced theoretical mathematics and ask a question and he'll explain it to you in detail. He's been out of university for 40 years! You want to know Kubernetes? He'll show you how to run an Enterprise Cloud. Freaky smart. He's published with other brainiacs. He reads math books like other folks read the newspaper... well, since newspapers are few and far between, the idea is the same. Most folks with advanced degrees study, take the test and move on. Ask them a question and they might have to think about it. He actually knows it inside and out. A phenomenal grasp of knowledge beyond just reading a book. Speaks Chinese, Latin, Hebrew, Spanish, English, music. Harmonizes like a mofo...first time through. I could go on, but I'd be bragging....

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
He may be one of the smartest folks you know but that doesn't mean he knows everything, and viruses have been and are fake news for a hundred years. They're established as truth, but are just fantasies used by the gatses and faustis types to control people for the use of making much money.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Mainly poisons. An example.

1603783424083.png

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
So you're saying that poisons cause smallpox too? And chickenpox?
.....and how does it spread from person to person, if it's just a poison that causes it? Say that a person working in field gets exposed to pesticides. How does he then spread it to others that weren't exposed to it?
...and there were indeed known cases of smallpox prior to the invention of ddt.

Also, what about all the American Indians that caught smallpox and died? After Europeans first came here, disease wiped out a bunch of them after first exposure to Europeans.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The U.S. Coronavirus Fatality Rate continues to decline....

FR201027.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
...and there were indeed known cases of smallpox prior to the invention of ddt.

Also, what about all the American Indians that caught smallpox and died? After Europeans first came here, disease wiped out a bunch of them after first exposure to Europeans.
How do you know? Where you there?