• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
CDC Flu reporting suspended.
My view is that covid is real and most that actually die because of it would probably have died fairly soon from something else, mainly the flu. This suspension looks like a huge coverup to me to hide that the total deaths would have been about the same with or without covid in the picture.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Budesonide Works

Budesonide is an inhaled corticosteroid that is currently being studied for its efficacy with COVID-19.
It is a common, safe prescription therapy that is FDA-approved for breathing issues.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
BACKFIRE! Mark Cuban Accidentally Proves The United States Was The MOST Prepared Country For A Pandemic

Follow Clayton Keirns
Posted October 27, 2020

Mark Cuban gushed over a 2019 Joe Biden tweet in which the former Vice President said "we're not ready for a pandemic".

Cuban shared this tweet to make the case for Biden's "leadership", but the tweet is not what it seems.

For reference, here is the original batch of tweets:

Biden was retweeting an article by the Washington Post in which the headline declared:

None of these 195 countries — the U.S. included — is fully prepared for a pandemic, report says​
However, if you actually take the time to read the article, you can see that the article says the USA was the MOST PREPARED to handle a pandemic!

Here's a chart taken from the WaPo article. It grades countries on a scale of 1-100. The US came in at the top of the list with a score of 83:

As always, blue-check liberals don't care about facts. They only care about emotional narratives.

The fact of the matter is that under President Trump, the United States took massive action against the Chinese virus.

Meanwhile, the Democrats were

https://trendingpolitics.com/backfi...-country-for-a-pandemic/?utm_source=economics

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1603844495675.png
1603844569335.png
Remove baseline for seasonal pneumonia / flu and there is no more cases. And now they stop capturing data….right..

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1603946407021.png

chieftain

Gold Chaser
Shooty, feeding garbage into a garbage model will produce what?

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://gnews.org/497120/

Is COVID-20 Coming?

• Home

• Is COVID-20 Coming?

Is COVID-20 Coming?
Biden corruptionCCP Virus

喜马拉雅农场新西兰站
8 hours ago

Author: Wenmu

In October 25th, Mr. Gao Fu, the director of the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), said: there may be another type of coronavirus in the future. Now it is COVID-19, and there may be COVID-20 and even COVID-30 in the future. “This is my personal prediction and warning” Mr. Gao addressed his audience during the 15th Annual Meeting of the International Conference on Genomics(ICG-15) conference held in Wuhan.

Is Mr. Gao a villain or a hero?
On March 4, 2019, Mr. Gao announced that China would no longer have the SARS virus. However, 10 months later, the COVID-19, which belongs to the same coronavirus family as SARS, broke out in Wuhan. Gao Fu has then published a paper called “Early Transmission Dynamics in Wuhan, China, of Novel Coronavirus–Infected Pneumonia” in the New England Journal of Medicine. His research shows that, human-to-human transmission has occurred between close contacts since mid-December 2019. In fact, the public was not notified the information regarding the human-to-human transmission of the COVID-19 until January 20.

Evidences show that Dr Yan’s theory is more convincing
As early as 19th January this year, an anonymous person sent the truth about COVID-19 in mainland China and the recommended treatment management to Lude-Media. Subsequently, on 23rd March 2020, Dr Vladimir (Zev) Zelenko, a New York doctor of the United States, confirmed that the Hydroxychloroquine(HCQ) treatment was effective in treating the community and gave a detailed medication plan.

On 12th July this year, the anonymous person was identified by Fox News as a female scientist, Dr Yan Limeng. She is a Postdoctoral Fellow at the School of Public Health of the University of Hong Kong. Considering her academic and healthcare background in mainland China, she was appointed as the official contact person to facilitate the communications between mainland China and the WHO on the investigation of the COVID-19 epidemic.

She told Fox News that COVID-19 did not come from the nature and is a laboratory product during the live interview. She told the world that the virus is actually a biological weapon which was made intentionally by the CCP.

The Fox interview set off a storm in public opinion in the United States. People were sweating for her story of how she escaped from Hong Kong, once a bastion of free speech, now another Chinese city tightly controlled by the CCP. She has now published two papers on Zenodo in September and October respectively.

Dr Yan’s papers have clearly proved that the virus is a biological weapon, since the virus’ skeleton comes from the Zhoushan bat virus which is exclusively owned by the Chinese People’s Liberation Army. When she was interviewed by Steven Bannon’s War Room recently, she vividly explained why Covid19 similar to a weird monster which just by no means can be originated from the nature.

CNN has then raised questions to challenge her papers. Dr Yan has provided her response to these questions in the War-Room show and Lude-Media, “It completely ignores that we have more than 200 citations in the two reports, and we have verified all the citations one by one.”

Tracking the effectiveness of HCQ treatment for COVID-19
Dr Limeng Yan was one of the first to call for people to use hydroxychloroquine sulfate as a treatment and preventative option for COVID-19. HCQ was later proven effective in community treatment with the symptoms of COVID-19 by Dr Vladimir (Zev) Zelenko.

Unfortunately, the President Trump, who has endorsed HCQ in early March, was recently tested positive. It has put a shadow on the effectiveness of HCQ on the prevention treatment of COVID19 thereby indirectly support Dr Fauci’s claim on the ineffectiveness of HCQ. But Dr Limeng Yan argued that since the virus is a bio-weapon made by the CCP, it could have been use intensively to attack President Trump.

Mr. Miles Guo Wengui has emphasised the importance of HCQ as a prevention approach to the virus during one of his popular live online broadcasting. Miles proclaimed that he has taken HCQ regularly following Dr Yan’s instruction, and this is the reason why he was testing negative even though that he met various people on a daily basis.

Unfortunately, HCQ is still not yet widely recognised as an effective drug to deal with Covid19. Dr Yan said, “The potential huge benefits of research and pharmaceutical companies prevent the media from reporting HCQ in a positive way”.

If using of the biological weapon to attack the United States and the President Trump is one of the CCP’s evil plans, then Hunter Biden’s scandal is another good example of its evil plan of how CCP corrupting American politicians.

A war without gunpower is already on between CCP and the rest of the world, especially against U.S. Mr Gao Fu’s speech came out at a very scheming time, right after GTV made an exclusive and comprehensive disclosure of the Biden family scandal on GTV. Gao Fu’s speech on ICG seems to pave the way for the CCP’s next move—upgrading its biological weapons and increasing the Great attack’s intensity. If the epidemic becomes more serious and uncontrollable in the near future, the logic elaborated in this article will then turned to be self-proven.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Question...

Due to positive cases at my place of employment, I am under state/county order to self isolate for 10 days due to my close contact with employees defined as 15 cumulative minutes of 6 feet or less exposure.

Why are nurses not under this same order? My wife is face to face with covid patients for 12 hours a day and told to just becareful.

Edit for more info....since my entire staff is out the state and county say my self isolation at work being a sole employee counts.....I can't get shit done.
Simple. The hospital needs workers to make money. They couldn't care less about you making money.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
fauci was out there fearmongering today - saying normal wont return until end of 2021

good show on coast to coast last night -- covid/vaccine critic

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I posted the study showing HCQ reduced the death rate by 66% and it was deleted once already. So I reposted the thing with slightly less commentary. I'm going to keep re-posting it until, A. I'm banned B. They leave it up

Last edited:

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I posted the study showing HCQ reduced the death rate by 66% and it was deleted once already. So I riposted the thing with slightly less commentary. I'm going to keep re-posting it until, A. I'm banned B. They leave it up
Where did you post it?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I posted the study showing HCQ reduced the death rate by 66% and it was deleted once already. So I riposted the thing with slightly less commentary. I'm going to keep re-posting it until, A. I'm banned B. They leave it up
Get ready to be banned.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
They're going to hang themselves with these numbers. The more positives they crow about the more the death rate goes down and the recovery rate goes up. Pretty soon the recovery rates will be as close to 100% as it can get. FOOLS!

1604029547504.png

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Get ready to be banned.
Another website run by a wokester. Not sure where he got his money. Anyway I left and banned myself last night. Timing seems right as I am tired of talking, its time to start walking and supporting only Freedom or local/small oriented businesses.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
local/small oriented businesses.
A reasonable tip even for a take out order is much appreciated by the staff. If I get a $8 take out I give them a $10 & say keep it & they get a huge smile & a polite thank you. Some people are really hurting.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Internal Documents Reveal COVID-19 Hospitalization Data The Government Keeps Hidden
https://www.npr.org/sections/health...hospitalization-data-the-government-keeps-hid

NPR1030.jpg

The media is increasing their fear-mongering again. The cases are swiftly rising.... blah, blah, blah.

The fact is, the bodies aren't stacking up all around the country like they said would happen earlier this year. Millions haven't died like they said would.

Regardless of the media, look at the number of deaths. They don't talk about the number of deaths because that's not as scary as saying the number of cases is rising.

The fact remains, the fatality rate continues to decline in the United States but they just don't want to talk about that on the news.

FR201031.jpg

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
older news

CDC denounces ‘unethical and illegal’ mandatory coronavirus testing in schools
The updated guidance comes as the agency’s reputation for objectivity has been undermined by reports that political appointees within the Trump administration have intervened in the drafting of CDC reports.

By JENNIFER SCHOLTES
10/15/2020 03:22 PM EDT

The CDC is condemning mandatory coronavirus testing in K-12 schools, updating guidance after New York City began random testing this week on thousands of students and educators.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2020-11-01 at 10.33.45 AM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2020-11-01 at 10.55.14 AM.png

Simpleworld

Seeker
Seeker
Went trick or treating with the fam yesterday. While it wasn't the typical Halloween scenario (not as many people giving out candy as usual) it was refreshing to see the vast majority of adults and kids not wearing masks.

I am convinced covid is a scam perpetrated for social engineering purposes. It sure is showing who the sheep are.

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Went trick or treating with the fam yesterday. While it wasn't the typical Halloween scenario (not as many people giving out candy as usual) it was refreshing to see the vast majority of adults and kids not wearing masks.

I am convinced covid is a scam perpetrated for social engineering purposes. It sure is showing who the sheep are.
Welcome to the real world...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 7.59.10 AM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Getting tested for COVID (Man jumps into my car!!!)

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
‘Covid Toes’ Are Caused By Coronavirus Infecting The Lining Of Blood Vessels, Says New Study

Victoria ForsterContributor
Healthcare
Cancer research scientist and childhood cancer survivor.

Covid toes are one of the more strange symptoms associated with the coronavirus outbreak. Now ... [+] GETTY

Among one of the odder reported symptoms of Covid-19 has been the mysterious “COVID toes.” People have been reporting that their toes are red, sore, itchy and discolored, often with no or limited other symptoms that would indicate they were sick with Covid-19. For many, the condition feels and looks like chilblains, which can be experienced when toes and feet get too cold, but shortly after the pandemic started, reports and even tweets from people experiencing these symptoms started to roll in from all over the world, including in warm places where this was unlikely to be the cause.

Dermatologists have been puzzling over this for months, collecting more information and cases and now they might have just found out why the SARS-CoV2 seems to cause these rather unusual symptoms.

A new study from Spain recently published in the British Journal of Dermatology looked at 7 children with painful chilblain-like symptoms on their toes, taking a tiny biopsy sample from the toes to look at under a specialized microscope, capable of seeing viruses. They found what looks like coronavirus particles within the tiny blood vessel cells of the feet and confirmed this by using a separate test. That the viral particles were there does not 100% implicate them in causing COVID toes, but it provides some of the strongest evidence yet that the virus may be directly responsible for this symptom.
Recommended For You

Despite the children having no respiratory symptoms, the next obvious step was to see whether the virus could be detected using a nasal swab to test for the genetic material of the virus, the standard method of testing used to screen people around the world. The children were given the swabs which were then sent for a PCR test, used to identify the virus. All of them were negative.

“The fact that all tested children were respiratory PCR-negative was interesting, especially since the SARS-CoV-2 virus was visualized on the biopsy specimens,” said Roxana Daneshjou, MD, PhD, Dermatologist and Clinical Scholar at Stanford Dermatology. “An interesting question would be whether these children end up developing antibodies. Though this was a small case series, it is certainly a start in our understanding of the chilblains-like skin eruption and its relationship with SARS-CoV-2,” she added.

That particular study didn’t test for antibodies, which indicate a previous infection with the coronavirus. But shortly afterwards another larger study from France looked at over 300 people including adults and children with skin complaints that coincided with the Covid-19 outbreak in the country. Two-thirds of the people in the study had chilblains, but of 121 people who were tested via standard PCR for the virus only 7 were positive. Of 75 people who were tested for antibodies, only 5 were considered positive.

“We are still trying to figure out the exact relationship between "COVID toes" and the virus with regards to whether a person is infectious or will develop immunity as a result. Other causes of chilblains still exist, so we recommend a person see their primary care doctor or dermatologist if they notice these skin findings,” said Daneshjou.

It was initially thought that COVID toes were just found in children and younger adults, but as more data is collected this is turning out not to be true. Esther Freeman, dermatologist and an assistant professor at Harvard Medicine has been leading a worldwide effort to collect cases of COVID toes and other skin complaints that may be associated with Covid-19, in an attempt to learn more about how the disease affects the skin.

“Some of the early buzz suggested it was just in kids – but we are seeing it across the whole age spectrum. Around three quarters of people who have these symptoms in our registry are 22-59 years old,” said Freeman.

Freeman, who also has a background in infectious disease epidemiology, explains that “COVID toes” are often a symptom of quite mild Covid-19, with early data showing that only 16% of people who experience the symptom are hospitalized with Covid-19. However, it is still a bit of a mystery as to when people develop COVID toes in relation to when they were actually infected with the coronavirus.

“Many of our patients, we don’t know when their infection actually was. It’s a little hard to pin it down, some are actively shedding virus, but most patients are PCR negative when tested,” said Freeman, noting that some people develop COVID toes concurrently with other more typical Covid-19 symptoms, but that she’s also seen people come in weeks or months after more traditional symptoms.

Image of a man's foot captured during the coronavirus pandemic showing a reported case of "COVID ... [+] GETTY

A recent paper by Freeman and colleagues looked at over 700 people from 31 countries with likely Covid-19. It discovered that chilblains are not the only skin condition associated with the infection and focused on 171 patients who had been lab-confirmed as having Covid-19.

“In our study – there are several other rashes we are seeing commonly. For example, morbilliform rash – this is a non-specific rash seen with many viruses such as measles – we see this commonly. If you’d asked a dermatologist before Covid-19, what rash do you expect to see, it would be this one,” said Freeman.

The rashes sometimes correlated with the severity of disease, with most people with “COVID toes” having mild disease, in contrast to a condition called retiform purpura, where blood cells leak into the skin creating purple, net-like patches and skin cell death. In the study, retiform purpura, unlike COVID toes, was associated specifically in hospitalized patients with severe disease.

“Covid-19 is causing so many different rashes. When you get chickenpox it looks a certain way, but with COVID, there is no “COVID rash”, there’s many different skin findings. We are seeing this with COVID in general, many people have wildly different severity of lung symptoms, this is the same as we’ve been seeing with skin,” said Freeman.

Although researchers are still learning about COVID skin rashes and their exact relationship with coronavirus infection, including likelihood of a positive result via PCR or antibody testing, Freeman urges physicians and the public to be vigilant about this symptom.

“People who develop this should get tested for Covid-19, as some people are still actively shedding virus. Our job is to stop the epidemic. We need to stop people who are infectious from transmitting the virus. Identifying people who are infectious but might not know it is extremely important,” said Freeman.

silver solution

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
B3 Niacin 1000mgs takes care of that or any other flu in 24 to 28 hours. Must be flush type Niacin. Trump took remdesivir. While Gilead has yet to present a marketing plan for remdesivir—much less a price—ICER figures the COVID-19 drug could be cost-effective at up to $4,460 per patient. Remdesivir is altered Niacin. Niacin like buck for the 24 hour cure. In bulk few pennies a dose. Feel the Flush.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Update from Sweden, possibly the ONLY country in the world with NO lockdowns or mask requirements so far, aiming for "herd immunity" and recommending that seniors and at risk groups protect themselves.

Widely criticized by others for months, with an initial high Covid death rate.

As the "2nd Wave" is filling hospitals and provoking lockdowns and curfews in most of Europe right now, Sweden over the past 3 MONTHS has had 198 Covid deaths and the normal 6000 cancer deaths over the same period.

Since my daughter (where I'm staying) takes immune suppressants for her Crohn's disease, I wear a mask when shopping etc so I won't bring it to her. Only about 1% wearing masks here.

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
B3 Niacin 1000mgs takes care of that or any other flu in 24 to 28 hours
Damn! My Niacin is 500mg and I wrote a warning on the bottle. I did the flush a few times, and it was pretty intense. I think it would be a good training pill for EMT's, as the symptoms look a lot like anaphylactic shock.

My advice is to start at a much smaller dose and work up to 500mg, or whatever you want. For me, the symptoms were most intense between 20 and 40 minutes, and were mostly gone after an hour. A couple times, I felt really good afterwards.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Been a while since I posted my daily "immune boost regimen".
Multivitamins and supplements
Vitamins B, C, D, E
Magnesium
Quercetin

Phytoflex for joints.
PREVENTION for Covid
Zinc
Aspirin (also kills cancer in the bud) but enhances blood circulation throughout the body, since most Covid corpses have blood coagulation in ALL their organs.
MORE vitamin D since 99% of critical Covid patients have LOW vitamin D levels.
Quinine- Indian Tonic Water.
Make my body an inhospitable host for the China Plague.
Don't take this as advice but as a suggestion for personal research.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
PREVENTION for Covid
Zinc
Aspirin (also kills cancer in the bud) but enhances blood circulation throughout the body, since most Covid corpses have blood coagulation in ALL their organs.
MORE vitamin D since 99% of critical Covid patients have LOW vitamin D levels.
Quinine- Indian Tonic Water.
For what it's worth, when I got sick two weeks ago, I was noticeably getting better within 30 hours after starting quercetin, zinc, and vit d.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
What I use with vitamin D.

The zinc might be a bit high dosage, so I don't take it daily. Mostly one of each at bedtime.

"The National Institutes of Health considers 40 mg of zinc a day to be the upper limit dose for adults and 4 mg of zinc a day for infants under age 6 months. Don't use intranasal zinc. This form of zinc has been linked with the loss of the sense of smell."
https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements-zinc/art-20366112

IMG_3398.JPG

silver solution

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Damn! My Niacin is 500mg and I wrote a warning on the bottle. I did the flush a few times, and it was pretty intense. I think it would be a good training pill for EMT's, as the symptoms look a lot like anaphylactic shock.

My advice is to start at a much smaller dose and work up to 500mg, or whatever you want. For me, the symptoms were most intense between 20 and 40 minutes, and were mostly gone after an hour. A couple times, I felt really good afterwards.
If you want to kill a flu bug the Flush is worth it. Dr says must take the gram or even 2 grams. I'm guessing the 2,000mgs if you are larger person or just want to make sure you kill the virus? I spent lot of time reading the research just looking up all those DR. words was time consuming. I came to the conclusion the research is spot on. Like you I have never taken 1000mgs Think I will try the 1,000 MGs this week.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
What is 'the flush'... did I miss something above?

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
^ this.

B3 Niacin 1000mgs takes care of that or any other flu in 24 to 28 hours. Must be flush type Niacin. Trump took remdesivir. While Gilead has yet to present a marketing plan for remdesivir—much less a price—ICER figures the COVID-19 drug could be cost-effective at up to $4,460 per patient. Remdesivir is altered Niacin. Niacin like buck for the 24 hour cure. In bulk few pennies a dose. Feel the Flush.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
What I use with vitamin D.

The zinc might be a bit high dosage, so I don't take it daily. Mostly one of each at bedtime.

"The National Institutes of Health considers 40 mg of zinc a day to be the upper limit dose for adults and 4 mg of zinc a day for infants under age 6 months. Don't use intranasal zinc. This form of zinc has been linked with the loss of the sense of smell."
https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements-zinc/art-20366112

View attachment 187175
The human body on average makes use of ~15 mg of zinc per day. Anything more gets eliminated sort of like excess vitamin C.

Speaking of vitamin C, high doses of C are good if you're dealing with some bug or some sort of system invader. Unfortunately taking high doses of C at one time is wasteful because the body dumps the excess. You have 2 alternatives:
1) take multiple small doses spaced throughout your day or
2) Liposomal vitamin C because the is encased in a fat and is digested and used throughout your day.

Lipisomal C is hard to find and quite a bit more expensive than run-of-the-mill C.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 9.14.38 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 9.16.43 PM.png