• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
What mechanism was used to exempt. Was it permanent
I believe you have to sign a liability waiver prior to getting the jab.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Check out the SCARY picture on the cover of CNBC right now:

1607205568012.png

El Paso County Medical Examiner’s Office staff lock-up the mobile morgues before moving bodies that are in bags labeled “Covid” from refrigerated trailers into the morgue office amid the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak, in El Paso, Texas, U.S. November 23, 2020.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

View attachment 191606
El Paso County Medical Examiner’s Office staff lock-up the mobile morgues before moving bodies that are in bags labeled “Covid” from refrigerated trailers into the morgue office amid the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak, in El Paso, Texas, U.S. November 23, 2020.
Those are ballots for Joe.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
2020 should be over 3 million...

US Dead by year.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Me AT RESTAURANT:
Hostess: ok, I can seat you at this table right here (4 feet away), but I will need you to wear a mask to the table.
Me: what happens when I get to the table?
Hostess: you can take off the mask.
Me: then it is safe over there?
Hostess: yes.
Me: are those fans blowing above the table? Is that the air-conditioning I feel? Is the air circulating in here?
Hostess: no words. Confused look.

Me AT GROCERY STORE:
Why is there plastic on the payment keypad?
Cashier: to protect people from Covid.
Me : but isn’t everyone touching the plastic keypad the same way they would the regular keypad?
Cashier: no words. Confused look.

Me : Why Don't you pack the grocery bags anymore?
Cashier : Because of covid 19 to reduce the spread of catching or spreading the virus.
Me : But a shelf packer took it out of a box and put on the shelf, a few customers might of picked it up and put back deciding they Don't want it, I put it in my cart then on the conveyer belt, YOU pick it up to scan it.. But putting it in a bag after you scan is risky??
Cashier : no words, confused look.

Me AT A DRIVE-THRU
Server: (holds a tray out the window with a bag of food for logical friend to grab)
Me: why is my bag of food on a tray?
Server: so I don’t touch your food because of Covid.
Me: didn’t the cook touch my food? Didn’t the person wrapping my food touch it and then touch it again when placing it in my bag? Didn’t you touch the bag and put it on the tray? Didn’t you touch the tray?
Server: no words. Confused look.

And add the Costco people that can’t touch your Costco card but can scan all the food you put on the belt then take the money you hand them..
1f914.png
hmmm
1f914.png

Me in SOCIETY
Society ; If you cough or sneeze do it in your elbow or sleeve,
Also society : Don't shake hands or hug anyone or you will spread the virus..
To greet people do an elbow tap instead.

Me : Elbow tap? Isn't that where you tell people to sneeze or cough? into their elbow? Now you want people to tap each other with that elbow? Wouldn't it be safer to sneeze into elbow and shake hands like we did before Covid?

SOCIETY : You are not allowed to stand and drink at the pub or bar, you have to sit down.
But at the shopping centre you are not allowed to sit down, all the chairs are roped off.

Life is hard for logical people right now. We are being raised without the ability to process and execute logic.
Common sense is not very common.

Where has all the common sense gone????
SOCIETAL GAS LIGHTING!

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I believe you have to sign a liability waiver prior to getting the jab.

Thanks for the reply

So a “mandatory” vaccine has a mandatory waiver of rights too - lol

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The dr that wrote the script, the nurse that did the injection, the health care provider that ran the insurance, the Walgreens where the shot was given. We’re they all indemnified as well?
I'd add to that things like the airline, school system, or employer who pressured someone into getting the covid shot.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
McCarthy slams Dems' proposed Congressional schedule

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

View attachment 191606
Funny, I don't see people dropping dead in my area or nearby areas. I simply refuse to believe anything the media tells me. They lie with impunity and expect me to believe their drivel. I don't!

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply

So a “mandatory” vaccine has a mandatory waiver of rights too - lol
Which is why they can't "make" you take it. You must first consent to receiving a vaccine. You no give consent, they no give vaccine.
Which is why I said that it'll all come down to how many end up taking it. For example, it'll be a lot easier to say no to it if 80% of the population also says no to it. That would make it nearly impossible for employers or for that matter, businesses like airlines and concert promoters to require it of their employees and/or customers. That is, if they want to stay in business.
....but if a good majority rush to get it, it could become quite difficult to continue to say no. It will require having hard principles and the will to stick to them for the long haul in the face of ever increasing adversity and personal sacrifice. Ie: qualities that, generally speaking, are in short supply in society at large.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Video at link

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/he...nded/283-26b7d46b-67d9-4371-a8f8-771069ca93f1

Doctor who refused to wear mask has medical license suspended
Dr. Steven LaTulippe said at a pro-Trump rally that neither he nor his staff wears masks in their clinic. The state has suspended his medical license indefinitely.

CORONAVIRUSDoctor who refused to wear mask has medical license suspended
Dr. Steven LaTulippe said at a pro-Trump rally that neither he nor his staff wears masks in their clinic. The state has suspended his medical license indefinitely.
e16b357e-e58d-4349-9bfc-0cc0ccb09bc0_1920x1080.jpg

Author: John Tierney, Kyle Iboshi (KGW)
Published: 1:03 PM PST December 4, 2020
Updated: 5:31 PM PST December 5, 2020

The Oregon Medical Board suspended the license of an Oregon doctor who said he refuses to wear a mask in his clinic while also encouraging others to not wear masks.
Dr. Steven LaTulippe told a pro-Trump rally in November that neither he nor his staff wears a mask while working in their Dallas, Ore. clinic. That violates a state order requiring health care workers to wear a face-covering in health care settings.

Members of the medical board voted Thursday evening to suspend LaTulippe’s license immediately. According to a statement on the Oregon Medical Board website, the suspension was issued “due to the board’s concern for the safety and welfare of licensee’s current and future patients.”
The indefinite suspension prevents LaTulippe from practicing medicine anywhere in the state. LaTuilippe ran a family practice clinic called South View Medical Arts in Dallas, Ore.
His anti-mask comments came during a “Stop the Steal” election rally in Salem on Nov. 7. The video was posted on YouTube by the Multnomah County Republican Party.

“I and my staff, none of us, not once, wore a mask in my clinic,” LaTulippe said at the rally. He also encouraged others to not wear a mask, saying people should “take off the mask of shame.”
The statements counter guidance from state, federal and private medical experts.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Federation of State Medical Boards both urge health care professionals to always wear face masks while inside health care facilities.
In a report updated in late November, the CDC reiterated that multiple studies have shown that widespread use of cloth masks controls the spread of COVID-19.
"Each analysis demonstrated that, following directives from organizational and political leadership for universal masking, new infections fell significantly," the CDC said.
LaTuilppe did not answer a phone call on Friday morning to ask for his reaction to the suspension. He also declined to give an interview when KGW first broke the story earlier this week.

He has said publicly that he has treated about 80 patients for COVID-19, but incorrectly equated the virus to the “common cold.”
Despite his public statements urging people to not wear masks, LaTulippe told NBC News that he does ask patients who have suspected cases of COVID-19 to wear a mask in his clinic. He said he treats them after other patients have left for the day, and in a back room that is disinfected before and after use.
Related Articles

Ad
Unmute
by Taboola
Sponsored Links

You May Like

Dad Cuts Daughter's Hair Off For Getting Birthday Highlights, Then Mom Does The UnthinkableArticles Vally

Decades After She Disappeared, Natalee Holloway's Mother Reveals What We All SuspectedAtlantic Mirror

After Céline Dion's Major Weight Loss, She Confirms What We Suspected All AlongZen Herald

"She Was The Love Of My Life" At Almost 66 Kevin Costner Confirm Rumors of DecadesTrivia.com

Here Are 15+ Coolest Gifts Of 2020Nerds Gadgets

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
BAKE THE CAKE!
ACCEPT THE PEDOPHILE!
WEAR THE MASK!
TAKE THE VACCINE!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Which is why they can't "make" you take it. You must first consent to receiving a vaccine. You no give consent, they no give vaccine.
Which is why I said that it'll all come down to how many end up taking it. For example, it'll be a lot easier to say no to it if 80% of the population also says no to it. That would make it nearly impossible for employers or for that matter, businesses like airlines and concert promoters to require it of their employees and/or customers. That is, if they want to stay in business.
....but if a good majority rush to get it, it could become quite difficult to continue to say no. It will require having hard principles and the will to stick to them for the long haul in the face of ever increasing adversity and personal sacrifice. Ie: qualities that, generally speaking, are in short supply in society at large.
Yeah but if you don't take the vaccine they won't allow you to do anything.....the mark of the beast will be upon us. That's when the guns start blasting

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Last edited:

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

What a bunch of sheep commenting on the article - corona viruses have co-existed with man from the beginning, Controlavirus1984 is a novel virus meant to bring about the Great Reset and Green New Deal. The goal of 7+% carbon reduction from the slaves has been achieved because of lockdowns, only 70% more to go until the ultimate goal is reached. In ten years you will own nothing and be happy about, says Klaus.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
In ten years you will own nothing and be happy about, says Klaus.

That's because klaus and his cabal want to own everything...

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
That's because klaus and his cabal want to own everything...

The way they are going to implement this 'own nothing' is through debt forgiveness. You debts will be forgiven (after the economy is collapsed sufficiently). I read the Canadian plan - it's basically the New Green Deal.

Leaked Email From Liberal Party of Canada Lays Out The Plan, Very Concerning.

w: LPC Strategic Committee LeakInboxLPC leaker <‪LPC_leaker@protonmail.com‬>1:47 PM (7 hours ago)toHello,
Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ On Saturday, October 10, 2020 1:38 PM, REMOVED <REMOVED> wrote:
Dear *******,
I want to provide you some very important information. I'm a committee member within the Liberal Party of Canada. I sit within several committee groups but the information I am providing is originating from the Strategic Planning committee (which is steered by the PMO).

I need to start off by saying that I'm not happy doing this but I have to. As a Canadian and more importantly as a parent who wants a better future not only for my children but for other children as well. The other reason I am doing this is because roughly 30% of the committee members are not pleased with the direction this will take Canada, but our opinions have been ignored and they plan on moving forward toward their goals. They have also made it very clear that nothing will stop the planned outcomes.

The road map and aim was set out by the PMO and is as follows:
  • Phase in secondary lock down restrictions on a rolling basis, starting with major metropolitan areas first and expanding outward. Expected by November 2020.

• Rush the acquisition of (or construction of) isolation facilities across every province and territory. Expected by December 2020.

• Daily new cases of COVID-19 will surge beyond capacity of testing, including increases in COVID related deaths following the same growth curves. Expected by end of November 2020.

• Complete and total secondary lock down (much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions). Expected by end of December 2020 - early January 2021

• Reform and expansion of the unemployment program to be transitioned into the universal basic income program. Expected by Q1 2021.

• Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Expected by February 2021.

• Daily new cases of COVID-21 hospitalizations and COVID-19 and COVID-21 related deaths will exceed medical care facilities capacity. Expected Q1 - Q2 2021.

• Enhanced lock down restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.

• Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program. Expected mid Q2 2021.

• Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021.

• Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021.
Along with that provided road map the Strategic Planning committee was asked to design an effective way of transitioning Canadians to meet a unprecedented economic endeavor. One that would change the face of Canada and forever alter the lives of Canadians.

What we were told was that in order to offset what was essentially an economic collapse on a international scale, that the federal government was going to offer Canadians a total debt relief.
This is how it works: the federal government will offer to eliminate all personal debts (mortgages, loans, credit cards, etc) which all funding will be provided to Canada by the IMF under what will become known as the World Debt Reset program.

In exchange for acceptance of this total debt forgiveness the individual would forfeit ownership of any and all property and assets forever.

The individual would also have to agree to partake in the COVID-19 and COVID-21 vaccination schedule, which would provide the individual with unrestricted travel and unrestricted living even under a full lock down (through the use of photo identification referred to as Canada's HealthPass) .

Committee members asked who would become the owner of the forfeited property and assets in that scenario and what would happen to lenders or financial institutions, we were simply told "the World Debt Reset program will handle all of the details".

Several committee members also questioned what would happen to individuals if they refused to participate in the World Debt Reset program, or the HealthPass, or the vaccination schedule, and the answer we got was very troubling. Essentially we were told it was our duty to make sure we came up with a plan to ensure that would never happen. We were told it was in the individuals best interest to participate.

When several committee members pushed relentlessly to get an answer we were told that those who refused would first live under the lock down restrictions indefinitely.

And that over a short period of time as more Canadians transitioned into the debt forgiveness program, the ones who refused to participate would be deemed a public safety risk and would be relocated into isolation facilities. Once in those facilities they would be given two options, participate in the debt forgiveness program and be released, or stay indefinitely in the isolation facility under the classification of a serious public health risk and have all their assets seized.

So as you can imagine after hearing all of this it turned into quite the heated discussion and escalated beyond anything I've ever witnessed before.

In the end it was implied by the PMO that the whole agenda will move forward no matter who agrees with it or not.

That it wont just be Canada but in fact all nations will have similar roadmaps and agendas. That we need to take advantage of the situations before us to promote change on a grander scale for the betterment of everyone. The members who were opposed and ones who brought up key issues that would arise from such a thing were completely ignored. Our opinions and concerns were ignored. We were simply told to just do it.

Last edited:

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
For The First Time, A US State Will Require Disclosure Of PCR 'Cycle Threshold' Data In COVID Tests

We have detailed the controversy surrounding America's COVID "casedemic" and the misleading results of the PCR test and its amplification procedure in great detail over the past few months.

As a reminder, "cycle thresholds" (Ct) are the level at which widely used polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test can detect a sample of the COVID-19 virus. The higher the number of cycles, the lower the amount of viral load in the sample; the lower the cycles, the more prevalent the virus was in the original sample.

Numerous epidemiological experts have argued that cycle thresholds are an important metric by which patients, the public, and policymakers can make more informed decisions about how infectious and/or sick an individual with a positive COVID-19 test might be. However, as JustTheNews reports, health departments across the country are failing to collect that data.

Here are a few headlines from those experts and scientific studies:

1. Experts compiled three datasets with officials from the states of Massachusetts, New York and Nevada that conclude:“Up to 90% of the people who tested positive did not carry a virus."
2. The Wadworth Center, a New York State laboratory, analyzed the results of its July tests at the request of the NYT: 794 positive tests with a Ct of 40: “With a Ct threshold of 35, approximately half of these PCR tests would no longer be considered positive,” said the NYT. “And about 70% would no longer be considered positive with a Ct of 30! “
3. An appeals court in Portugal has ruled that the PCR process is not a reliable test for Sars-Cov-2, and therefore any enforced quarantine based on those test results is unlawful.
4. A new study from the Infectious Diseases Society of America, found that at 25 cycles of amplification, 70% of PCR test "positives" are not "cases" since the virus cannot be cultured, it's dead. And by 35: 97% of the positives are non-clinical.
5. PCR is not testing for disease, it's testing for a specific RNA pattern and this is the key pivot. When you crank it up to 25, 70% of the positive results are not really "positives" in any clinical sense, since it cannot make you or anyone else sick

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/first-time-us-state-will-require-disclosure-pcr-test-cycle-data

1607312286502.png
1607312298211.png
1607312304019.png

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
What a bunch of sheep commenting on the article - corona viruses have co-existed with man from the beginning, Controlavirus1984 is a novel virus meant to bring about the Great Reset and Green New Deal. The goal of 7+% carbon reduction from the slaves has been achieved because of lockdowns, only 70% more to go until the ultimate goal is reached. In ten years you will own nothing and be happy about, says Klaus.

I'm glad you picked up on the "interesting" comments and the distinct lack of dissenting commentary. That's part of the reason i posted the article from "The Age".

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Last edited:

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
"The Age" is the second Melbourne daily shooty, I would be very surprised if it formed a part of your daily briefing hahaha.

The comments to pretty much any article in that paper are heavily moderated, meaning they just don't publish almost all dissenting comments.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
"The Age" is the second Melbourne daily shooty, I would be very surprised if it formed a part of your daily briefing hahaha.

The comments to pretty much any article in that paper are heavily moderated, meaning they just don't publish almost all dissenting comments.
Reading through the comments section I wonder why so many Aussies care that passionately about what happens in the US? Of course, the answer is the publication is controlling the comments and it's probably quite likely, posting comments to their own articles.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1607319434952.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The Chinese biological laboratory in Wuhan is owned by Glaxo!

Who, by chance, owns Pfizer! (the one who produces the vaccine!)

Which, by chance, is managed by Black Rock finances.

Who, by chance, manages the finances of the Open Foundation Company (SOROS FOUNDATION)!

Which, by chance, serves the French AXA!

Coincidentally, he owns the German company Winterthur.

Who, by chance, built the Chinese laboratory in Wuhan!

Accidentally bought by the German Allianz.

Which, incidentally, has Vanguard as a shareholder.

Which is a shareholder of Black Rock.

Which controls the central banks and manages about ONE THIRD of the global investment capital.

Which, incidentally, is a major shareholder of MICROSOFT

The property of BILL GATES, who happens to be a shareholder of PFIZER (which sells the miracle VACCINE) and is currently the first sponsor of WHO !!!

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Of which councidentally black rock makes up the majority of bidens cabinet picks!

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
JD201207z.jpg

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1607391031568.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1607397388960.png

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I finally landed a decent job, and on my one month anniversary Monday (today), I wasn't feeling so hot, so I called in sick.

No symptoms, just some muscle aches from yard-work and lack of sleep from a busy weekend.

Now I have to get a Rona test and I can't return to work until I have a negative result.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
L32DMXZ.jpg

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
https://www.thecollegefix.com/cornell-vaccine-mandate-only-applies-to-white-students/

BIAS HEALTHCARE RACIAL ISSUES
Cornell vaccine mandate only applies to white students
GREG PIPER - ASSOCIATE EDITOR •DECEMBER 8, 2020
vaccine-shot-flu-covid.Dmitry_Naumov.shutterstock-370x242.jpg

Police violence against blacks ‘may contribute to feelings of distrust or powerlessness’
One of the amazing things we learned in 2020 is that the novel coronavirus can’t infect people who attend Black Lives Matter protests. Science!
Apparently the seasonal influenza is even more considerate, at least at Cornell University.
The Ivy League school offers a race-based exemption from its new mandatory flu shot, requiring only white students to get immunized before returning to the area.
Cornell started requiring flu immunizations this academic year for all students “studying in Ithaca” – not just those attending classes in person – enforced through the Behavioral Compact.
It’s not to protect students from the flu, the FAQ reads, but so that “medical services and other support resources can be fully available to serve students who may be exposed to COVID-19” (an infection that threatens very few of them).
So-called black, indigenous and people of color are welcome to tax Cornell health resources, however.
MORE: College exempts 500-person BLM protest from 10-person COVID rules
A Cornell Health page “especially for students of color,” highlighted by Campus Reform, explains why it’s giving a pass to nonwhite students:
We recognize that, due to longstanding systemic racism and health inequities in this country, individuals from some marginalized communities may have concerns about needing to agree to such requirements. For example, historically, the bodies the of Black, Indigenous, and other People of Color (BIPOC) have been mistreated, and used by people in power, sometimes for profit or medical gain. It is understandable that the current Compact requirements may feel suspect or even exploitative to some BIPOC members of the Cornell community. Additionally, recent acts of violence against Black people by law enforcement may contribute to feelings of distrust or powerlessness.​

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Admiral Giroir Slams Bans On Outdoor Dining As Without Scientific Basis

1607455405471.png

Just before I was interviewed today on Fox about ongoing challenges to shutdown orders, Admiral Brett Giroir was interviewed and gave what must have been welcomed views on the science behind pandemic orders. A hearing is scheduled tomorrow in one of the challenges by businesses in California to the lockdown ordered by Governor Gavin Newsom. Giroir however stated that there was no evidence or science supporting the type of categorical lockdown in states like California, particularly bans on outdoor dining. The statement presents a potential conflict with Dr. Anthony Fauci. It certainly contradicts the common narrative in the media and the recent election. Giroir is a widely respected public health expert who has reinforced a calm and science-based approach to the White House Coronavirus Task Force.

As I discussed, courts have been applying greater scrutiny to these pandemic orders. The initial deference afforded to pandemic order tends to wane with time. The first such shift came predictably with challenges based on the contravention of constitutional rights, particularly the free exercise of religion under the First Amendment. Such challenges have the advantage of the higher standard of strict scrutiny.

Now, however, there are renewed challenges for businesses under the lower standard of the rational basis test.

This is due to the contradiction of some orders with known science or data on transmission rates and sources.

For example, through the election, Democrats suggested that President Donald Trump was effectively trying to kill children by pushing to reopen schools, including Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin. Rubin has previously shown a disregard of the factual foundation for her allegations. Yet, Democrats have maintained until recently that schools must be closed due to the high risk of transmission despite growing scientific evidence to the contrary.

Ads running before the election cited Dr. Fauci in saying that opening schools was putting the lives of children at risk for political reasons:

https://jonathanturley.org/2020/12/07/follow-the-science-admiral-giroir-slams-bans-on-outdoor-dining-as-without-scientific-basis/

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that the ONLY Covid vaccine that DOESN'T MODIFY YOUR DNA AND RNA is the Russian "Sputnik" vaccine, with a 96% "efficiency rate".
Where to find it?

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score