• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that the ONLY Covid vaccine that DOESN'T MODIFY YOUR DNA AND RNA is the Russian "Sputnik" vaccine, with a 96% "efficiency rate".
Where to find it?
Do you trust what you're being told?

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1607477334101.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Back at you... do you trust what you're NOT being told?
;)
I only say that I don't trust what I'm being told. It's hard to trust or not trust what I'm not told since I don't know what it might be so I guess I'm missing your point

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I support this!

1607479264502.png

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
listen to this!! Doctors testifying that other doctors committed medical malpractice by saying HCQ harmed people…
Perhaps in a kangaroo court, or the US equivalent. Looks like they're tryin to scare docs into compliance again...

linky doesn't work for me.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
BREAKING: New York State Assembly Introduces MANDATORY COVID-19 VACCINE BILL

December 8, 2020

Breaking on your Tuesday the New York State Assembly has issued a mandatory vaccine bill for the coronavirus to force everyone in the state to take the vaccine.

This is yet another Draconian tactic by the Democrat lead state assembly to force New Yorkers into more Stalin like tactics

“if public officials determine that residents of the state are not developing sufficient immunity from Covid-19, the department shall mandate vaccination for all individuals or groups of individuals who, as shown by clinical data, are proven to be safe to receive the vaccine.”

Wow, New York. Wow America! This is absolutely something straight out of 1939 in Nazi Germany. This is Gestapo like tactics, and they aren’t even hiding it anymore.

This is a developing story and will be updated accordingly.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 7.30.34 PM.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Well well!

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
ICYMI "I CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS": Doctor pleads for review of data during COVID-19 Senate hearing

Pierre Kory, M.D., Associate Professor of Medicine at St. Luke's Aurora Medical Center, delivers passionate testimony during the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee hearing on "Early Outpatient Treatment: An Essential Part of a COVID-19 Solution, Part II."

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Suck it up Dr. Kory, Ivermectin may works but it doesn't lead to or need a vaccine, where we can make a ton of money, and micro-control folks, so go back sit down, and forgetaboutit.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
ICYMI "I CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS": Doctor pleads for review of data during COVID-19 Senate hearing

Pierre Kory, M.D., Associate Professor of Medicine at St. Luke's Aurora Medical Center, delivers passionate testimony during the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee hearing on "Early Outpatient Treatment: An Essential Part of a COVID-19 Solution, Part II."
I'm not sure how much more credible or more explicit someone has to be to get the government to act. The people must act if the politicians won't!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 2.55.34 PM.png

chieftain

Gold Chaser
Talkback radio down this way just had a guy call in saying that his elderly father in the UK died overnight from a "vaccine related complication".

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
People in the UK are having "adverse" reactions to the Pfizer vaccine:

https://apnews.com/article/uk-allergic-reaction-pfizer-vaccine-64ddccd70c38a39f880da27941db3540

If the MSM media is reporting this, it's probably a thousand times worse.
Jeesus H............... because studies in tens of thousands of people can’t detect a rare risk that would affect 1 in 1 million.

How in the hell do you have at least 2 severe problems in the FIRST DAY. I garanfuckingtee you didn't administer 2 million doses on the first day. Finding out how many people have received the shots in any of these articles is tough.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
RG201210.jpg

Dr. Zelenko is the NY doctor Rudy interviewed back in March who was treating patients with a five-day treatment that costs a total of $20 (three drugs including HCQ).

Rudy Giuliani Common Sense Ep. 21 | EXCELLENT NEWS: Hydroxychloroquine Treatment Effective on 699 Patients (41 min 36 sec):

Published on Mar 28, 2020 by Rudy W. Giuliani​

Amazing. The treatment lasts 5 days and the medicine for the whole 5-day treatment costs $20.
Excellent news.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Sausage Making at FDA: How Human Cancer Cells Got Into Vaccines

In a 2012 meeting, the FDA voted to allow the use of human fetal cells and adult human tumor cells in vaccines, despite acknowledging the many risks, including that vaccine recipients might later develop cancer.

by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

“If the American people knew some of the things that went on at the FDA, they’d never take anything but Bayer aspirin.” — Len Lutwalk, FDA scientist

“The FDA, by spinelessly knuckling under to every whim of the drug companies, has thrown away its high reputation, and in doing so, forfeited our trust.” — Drummond Rennie, deputy editor of JAMA

“[The] honest employee fears the dishonest employee. There is also irrefutable evidence that managers at CDER (Center for Drug Evaluation and Research of the FDA) have placed the nation at risk by corrupting the evaluation of drugs and by interfering with our ability to ensure the safety and efficacy of drugs. While I was at FDA, drug reviewers were clearly told not to question drug companies and that our job was to approve drugs … If we asked questions that could delay or prevent a drug’s approval — which of course was our job as drug reviewers — management would reprimand us, reassign us, hold secret meetings about us or worse … When you are able to dig in, if you found issues that would make you turn down a drug, you could be pressured to reverse your decision, or the review would then be handed off to someone who would simply copy and paste whatever claims the company made in the summary document … I believe I also have documentation of falsification of documents, fraud, perjury and widespread racketeering, including witnesses tampering and witness retaliation.” — Ronald Kavanagh, Ph.D., pharmacist who reviewed medications for the FDA from 1998 to 2008

Vaccines and related biological products advisory committee today

Today — Thursday, Dec. 10 — the Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC), which is the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) internal panel that licenses new vaccines as “safe and effective,” will meet to consider Pfizer’s COVID vaccine. VRBAC will meet in one week, Dec. 17, to consider approval of the Moderna vaccine.

The damning safety studies in Pfizer’s late release clinical trial data dump, and the severe (life-threatening) allergic reactions that bedeviled the vaccine’s UK rollout, have raised red flags and public anxiety about the safety of the companies’ mRNA vaccines. Anthony Fauci has addressed growing skepticism about COVID vaccines and the Operation Warp Speed program, by reassuring the public that “VRBPAC” is an “independent panel of leading experts” whom the public can absolutely trust to assure vaccine safety.

In order to help you make your own conclusion about how reliably VRBPAC will protect your health, I excerpt below the transcripts from the cavalier, ignorant and astonishingly unethical deliberations during the 2012 VRBPAC meeting where panelists voted unanimously to allow use of human tumor cells in vaccines. I urge you to read and make up your own mind whether you want to place your health — and perhaps your life — in the hands of these reckless charlatans and irresponsible clowns.

How FDA originally approved use of fetal cells in vaccines

More

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Pfizer COVID Vaccine Trial Shows Alarming Evidence of Pathogenic Priming in Older Adults

The Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee Briefing Document on the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine contains disturbing indications that might be a safety signal on pathogenic priming, especially in older adults.

In the development of vaccines against coronaviruses like SARS-COV-1 and MERS in the early 2000’s, researchers found evidence of a serious problem. Teams of U.S. and foreign scientists vaccinated animals with the four most promising vaccines. At first, the experiment seemed successful as all the animals developed a robust antibody response to coronavirus. However, when the scientists exposed the vaccinated animals to the wild virus, the results were horrifying. Vaccinated animals suffered hyper-immune responses including inflammation throughout their bodies, especially in their lungs.

This issue is well known. Early in the COVID-19 scenario, Dr. Peter Hotez, of Baylor College of Medicine, testified before Congress about the dangers of accelerating coronavirus vaccine development, saying “(The) unique safety problem of coronavirus vaccines” was discovered 50 years ago while developing the Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) vaccine.”

He went to register that this “‘paradoxical immune enhancement phenomenon’ means vaccinated people may still develop the disease, get sicker and die.”

Researchers had seen this same “enhanced immune response” during human testing of the failed RSV vaccine tests in the 1950s. The vaccines not only failed to prevent infection; 80% of the children infected required hospitalization, and two children challenged with the RSV died (see Openshaw, 2005). In April of 2020, Hotez told CNN, “If there is immune enhancement in animals, that’s a showstopper.”
More

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1607660459751.png

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
They can have my dose. Fact: Gates and vacine companies have been caught in the past with vaccines that promote sterility, caught red handed in Africa. Planned Parenthood has murdered more black babies than certain diseases ......when is the black community going to look at the numbers and wise up? Demoncrats are not their friends.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
They can have my dose. Fact: Gates and vacine companies have been caught in the past with vaccines that promote sterility, caught red handed in Africa. Planned Parenthood has murdered more black babies than certain diseases ......when is the black community going to look at the numbers and wise up? Demoncrats are not their friends.
Blacks are as stupid as people of any other skin color.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
The COVID Vaccine Is Here… And So Are Potential Side Effects…

Spiro Skouras

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
F everybody. Have you not noticed? shame on U, just shame for shame. IF, if this corona virus is so f'ed then where are the dogs deaths? Corona is a dog disease and the chin combined it with something to make it boogabooga the homo-not-wanna-know-sapiens, K.....where are the dog deaths? Oh right, ever one already vaccinated their dogs with the 1 and 8 from the cold cooler of the grain store.

If any body has fallen for this shit then pick yourself up and wipe that turd off your face.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Rudy Giuliani BEATS CCP-Virus | Rudy Giuliani's Common Sense | Ep. 93 (33 min 23 sec):

Published on Dec 11, 2020 by Rudy W. Giuliani​

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Shooty,
thanks for the chart, was looking for a better explanation for paste dosage.
Do you have a link for the Chris martenson post? Or maybe I missed it if here already?
Finally, Tractor supply has this same stuff for 4 bucks a tube if you are already in their neighborhood.
It won't be on the shelves @ TS for long once the word gets out

This one?