• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
If you know anyone who wants the COVID-19 vaccine, show them this video first.

Lawyer Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, Prof. Dolores Cahill, lawyer Viviane Fischer questioning (28 min 43 sec):​
Published on Jan 26, 2021 by Reality Switch​
My daughter the NP rejects all internet videos that challenge the medical narrative as lies. I can't un-brainwash a medical professional who is drinking the kool aid and I'm not mentally equipped with enough medical knowledge to go toe to toe with her. It depends on what who and what you believe. I believe in one group and she believes in another. Only time will tell what group is correct!

stAGgering

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
My daughter the NP rejects all internet videos that challenge the medical narrative as lies. I can't un-brainwash a medical professional who is drinking the kool aid and I'm not mentally equipped with enough medical knowledge to go toe to toe with her. It depends on what who and what you believe. I believe in one group and she believes in another. Only time will tell what group is correct!
Consider finding the articles which show the "vaccine" is not even a vaccine at all.
Just the medical definition of a vaccine, against the now proclaimed covid "vaccine" is enough.
I will say, the general contractor I sub to has a RN wife.
I presented to her and watched the lack of acknowledgement, subject transition, and wall of disbelief.
Horse and water, we all know the tale, and their toxicity.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Platinum Bling
the arguments go back and forth on the healthcare forum but one thing that can not be disputed is there is no long term data.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
the arguments go back and forth on the healthcare forum but one thing that can not be disputed is there is no long term data.
That's the one weapon I have in the argument but she brushes it off.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Lancet has just given the Russian Sputnik V corona vaccine a thumbs up... The ONE vaccine that I'd feel most comfortable getting, if you can't travel without one...

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Same problem with my daughter... Kool-Aid to the brim...
My son on the other hand...

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Platinum Bling
That's the one weapon I have in the argument but she brushes it off.
She brushes it off because she can't debate it. Bottom line is she is counting on the government and drug companies to do her no harm :( I pray she is right. People I love are taking the damn shot too :(

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
2 elderly clients are getting theirs this week. Hope they fare well.
They'd better isolate AFTER the shots, from some stories I've heard... Like Hank Aaron...

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Hi folks. Formerly AGG here, may go back to that name but for now here's a video I stumbled across.

The video looks professionally done, it thus far has not met the sensors or fact checkers Ax.

I did know back up research on it but I think with the tremendous media rollout that we had last January and February or March whenever it was and because this covid was turned a new 911 I was suspicious of it and the people behind it the whole time.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://off-guardian.org/2021/02/01/locusts/

Locusts; or A Tale of Monstrous Foolishness

One day in a land far away and a time long gone a Priest came to where the Many were tending their crops and livestock and said…

“There are locusts coming and we must prepare!”

“But locusts come every year and all the years gone by”, the Many replied, “It is always so, why must we prepare?”

“These are not the locusts of all the years gone by,” the Priest said, “these are new and terrible locusts that I call by a New Name. We must prepare.”

“What do these new and terrible locusts with the New Name do?” the Many asked in great fear.

“Why,” said the Priest, “they consume a portion of our crops and then move on.”

The Many trembled in dread.

“But this is what locusts always do”, one man of the Many said, “why must we prepare this year when we never have before?”

The Priest regarded the one man of the Many.

“Did you not hear me?” he said. “These are not the old locusts of years gone by, these are new and terrible locusts and they have a New Name. We MUST PREPARE.”

“But what do the new and terrible locusts with the New Name do that is worse than the old locusts of years gone by?” the one man said.

“Why, are you a fool?” the priest cried. “Did I not tell you they consume our crops and then move on. We MUST PREPARE!”

“Yes, we must prepare!” cried the many in unison, though they did not know what this required.

“I do not understand”, the one man of the Many persisted, “do these new and terrible locusts look different from the old locusts of years gone by?”

“I have not said that,” the Priest replied.

“Do they consume more of our crops than did the old locusts of years gone by?”

“I have made no such claim,” the Priest replied.

“Then if the new and terrible locusts do not look different from the old locusts of years gone by and do not consume any more of our crops than the old locusts of years gone by, how are they new and terrible?”

At this the Priest grew wrathful with a priestly wrath.

“Who are you little man to put others at risk with these questions? Have I not told you these are new and terrible locusts and HAVE A NEW NAME?”

And the Many turned to the one man and said “Yes, fool, do not put others at risk with these questions. The Priest has told you – the new and terrible locusts HAVE A NEW NAME! Be silent in your foolishness and let the Priest tell us how we should prepare.”

And then they turned as one to the Priest and knelt before him and begged: “Oh wise one, tell us how we must prepare against the new and terrible locusts.”

So the Priest stood before them and said…

“I have spoken with great minds and with the gods, and they have told me the only way to prepare against the new and terrible locusts is to wear these hats of Monstrous Foolishness…”

…and he held a hat aloft of such exceeding monstrous foolishness that the Many were dismayed…

“Oh great one, how will the wearing of these hats of Monstrous Foolishness save us from the new and terrible locusts?” they cried.

“The great minds and the gods have studied the question and that is sufficient”, the Priest replied. “All those who have care for others will wear these hats and together we will save ourselves from the new and terrible locusts.”

The Many looked at one another and saw the wisdom of the Priest’s words, and willingly placed the hats of Monstrous Foolishness upon their heads and went back to tending their crops and their livestock, happy that they had been saved.

~ * ~

The next day the Priest came back to where the Many were tending their crops and livestock and wearing their hats of Monstrous Foolishness and said…

“Alas, I have spoken further with great minds and with the gods and they tell me the wearing of the hats of Monstrous Foolishness is not enough to save us from the new and terrible locusts. More is needed”.

The Many turned to the Priest in great alarm and cried, “oh wise one, tell us what we must do! to save us from the new and terrible locusts”

“It is this”, the Priest said, “to save us from the new and terrible locusts you must burn your crops to the ground before they can be eaten!”

“Thank you oh wise one!” the Many cried.

“Wait”, the one man of the Many said, “how will burning our crops to the ground before they can be eaten save them from the new and terrible locusts?”

“Foolish one,” the Priest answered, ” do you not understand the new and terrible locusts will pass us by if our crops are all gone?”

“But”, said the man, “you said to me that the new and terrible locusts will eat no more than the old locusts of years gone by.”

“That is true”, said the Priest.

“So, if we let the new and terrible locusts eat their fill and move on we will still have most of our crops as in years gone by, but if we burn them to the ground we will have none”.

The Priest sighed and the Many sighed also, following his example.

“Do you care nothing for those whose crops will be eaten if we do nothing?” the Priest asked in indignation.

“Do you care NOTHING for the crops that will be eaten?” echoed the Many, in great indignation for the callousness of the man.

And they went into their fields and burned all their crops to the ground so that a portion would not be eaten by the new and terrible locusts.

“But what will we do for bread,” asked the man, “now all our crops are burned to the ground?”

The Many looked troubled at this, for truly that question had not occurred to them. They turned to the Priest for answer.

“Sacrifices must be made, in times of need”, the Priest said.

“Yes”, the Many agreed, finding he spoke the very words they had in their own minds, “sacrifices must be made – and at least we are now safe from the new and terrible locusts!”

“I see the Priest has not burned HIS crops to the ground,” said the one man of the Many, “why is this?”

The Many turned to him at this and said “be silent, fool, enough of your nonsense, the Priest has spoken with great minds and with the gods and he knows best how to save us from the new and terrible locusts. All praise to our Priest and his wisdom.”

~ * ~

Next day the Priest came back to where the people were wearing their hats of Monstrous Foolishness standing in their burned fields and tending their livestock and said…

“Alas, I have spoken further with the gods and great minds and they tell me wearing the hats of Monstrous Foolishness and burning the crops to the ground is not enough to save us from the new and terrible locusts! We must also slaughter all our livestock and let their blood water the earth”.

“How will slaughtering livestock and letting their blood water the earth save us from locusts?” the one man of the Many asked.

The Many were indeed somewhat troubled by this new question and they turned to the Priest for answer.

“Do you not hear me say these are new and terrible locusts?”, the Priest said in his kindly voice. “Do you not understand that new ways must be found to save us from them?”

The Many looked relieved at this and found, once again, the Priest had spoken the very thoughts in their own minds. And so they willingly slaughtered their livestock and let the blood water the earth and rejoiced that they were now finally saved from the new and terrible locusts.

~ * ~

The Priest came a fourth time to where the people were sitting in their burned fields newly watered with the blood of their livestock, wearing their hats of Monstrous Foolishness, and he saw some were dead or dying.

“Alas,”, he said, “because of the incursions of the new and terrible locusts, we now have no bread and no meat and no milk, and even the wearing of the hats of Monstrous Foolishness, the burning of the crops and the slaying of the livestock has not been enough to save us, for see how many are dying.”

At this there was great fear and despair among the Many.

“Oh woe,” they cried, “truly these new and terrible locusts are a deadly scourge for look how many people are now dying despite all that we have done!”

And they turned to the Priest and begged “tell us oh wise one what must be done to save us from the new and terrible locusts that are killing us despite all we have done!”

“Truly”, said the Priest in great sadness, “this land is so scorched and devoured by the new and terrible locusts that nothing remains to be done but to leave our old lives behind and begin again in a new state of equity. You must come to my compound where I will protect you. I have a little food in my own storehouses, which you may have a portion of if you work for the common good by cleaning my house and tending my crops and livestock”.

“Thank you oh wise one!” the Many cried, and prepared to follow the Priest to the safety of his compound.

“Wait”, cried the one man of the Many, “it was not the new and terrible locusts that took away our food, it was us at your command, and now you want to make us your slaves?”

The Priest shook his head in pity, and the Many followed his example.

“What must be done with such persistent ignorance?” he demanded.

“Terrible persistent ignorance”, agreed the Many in unison.

And the Priest said:

“Do you not understand, that if we had NOT worn the hats of Monstrous Foolishness and burned down our crops and killed our livestock the new and terrible locusts would have made things far, far worse than they are now?”

“How?” asked the one man of the Many.

The priest chuckled and the Many followed his example.

“Why, simple fool, because the new and terrible locusts are new and terrible and have a NEW NAME!”

“A new name!” the Many echoed looking in disbelief at the one man who did not understand what this meant.

And then they turned and filed into the Priest’s compound in their hats of Monstrous Foolishness, to work for the common good by tending the Priest’s crops and livestock and cleaning the Priest’s house and singing songs of hope for their new beginning that the Priest’s scribes had written for them to sing.

Meanwhile, the one man left alone in the barren and bloody fields set out alone to find another path and sing his own songs.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
BUSTED: CDC Inflated COVID Numbers, Accused of Violating Federal Law
Government Manipulation Revealed

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) stands accused of violating federal law by inflating Coronavirus fatality numbers, according to stunning information obtained by NATIONAL FILE.

CDC illegally inflated the COVID fatality number by at least 1,600 percent as the 2020 presidential election played out, according to a study published by the Public Health Initiative of the Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge. The study, “COVID-19 Data Collection, Comorbidity & Federal Law: A Historical Retrospective,” was authored by Henry Ealy, Michael McEvoy, Daniel Chong, John Nowicki , Monica Sava, Sandeep Gupta, David White, James Jordan , Daniel Simon, and Paul Anderson. (READ THE LANDMARK RESEARCH HERE)

The CDC is now legally requiring red-blooded Americans to wear face masks on all public transportation as globalists try to push the concept of “double-masking” on the populace. Since the election, the World Health Organization admits that PCR tests are not totally reliable on the first try and a second test might be needed. This corresponds with CDC’s quiet admission that it blended viral and antibody test results for its case numbers and that people can test positive on an antibody test if they have antibodies from a family of viruses that cause the common cold. Hospitals in Florida had so many accuracy complications that Orlando Health had to admit that its 9.4 percent positivity rate got recorded at 98 percent. (READ: The TRUTH About Fauci and Gates And NIH Owning A Stake in the Vaccine).

“The groundbreaking peer-reviewed research…asserts that the CDC willfully violated multiple federal laws including the Information Quality Act, Paperwork Reduction Act, and Administrative Procedures Act at minimum. (Publishing Journal – Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge / Public Health Policy Initiative) Most notably, the CDC illegally enacted new rules for data collection and reporting exclusively for COVID-19 that resulted in a 1,600% inflation of current COVID-19 fatality totals,” the watchdog group All Concerned Citizens declared in a statement provided to NATIONAL FILE, referring to the Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge study.

“The research demonstrates that the CDC failed to apply for mandatory federal oversight and failed to open a mandatory period for public scientific comment in both instances as is required by federal law before enacting new rules for data collection and reporting. The CDC is required to be in full compliance with all federal laws even during emergency situations. The research asserts that CDC willfully compromised the accuracy and integrity of all COVID-19 case and fatality data from the onset of this crisis in order to fraudulently inflate case and fatality data,” stated All Concerned Citizens.

“On March 24th the CDC published the NVSS COVID-19 Alert No. 2 document instructing medical examiners, coroners and physicians to deemphasize underlying causes of death, also referred to as pre-existing conditions or comorbidities, by recording them in Part II rather than Part I of death certificates as “…the underlying cause of death are expected to result in COVID-19 being the underlying cause of death more often than not.” This was a major rule change for death certificate reporting from the CDC’s 2003 Coroners’ Handbook on Death Registration and Fetal Death Reporting and Physicians’ Handbook on Medical Certification of Death, which have instructed death reporting professionals nationwide to report underlying conditions in Part I for the previous 17 years. This single change resulted in a significant inflation of COVID-19 fatalities by instructing that COVID-19 be listed in Part I of death certificates as a definitive cause of death regardless of confirmatory evidence, rather than listed in Part II as a contributor to death in the presence of pre-existing conditions, as would have been done using the 2003 guidelines. The research draws attention to this key distinction as it has led to a significant inflation in COVID fatality totals. By the researcher’s estimates, COVID-19 recorded fatalities are inflated nationwide by as much as 1600% above what they would be had the CDC used the 2003 handbooks,” stated All Concerned Citizens.

“Then on April 14th, the CDC adopted additional rules exclusive for COVID-19 in violation of federal law by outsourcing data collection rule development to the Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists (CSTE), a non-profit entity, again without applying for oversight and opening opportunity for public scientific review. On April 5th the CSTE published a position paper Standardized surveillance case definition and national notification for 2019 novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) listing 5 CDC employees as subject matter experts. This key document created new rules for counting probable cases as actual cases without definitive proof of infection (section VII.A1 – pages 4 & 5), new rules for contact tracing allowing contact tracers to practice medicine without a license (section VII.A3 – page 5), and yet refused to define new rules for ensuring that the same person could not be counted multiple times as a new case (section VII.B – page 7),” stated All Concerned Citizens.

“By enacting these new rules exclusively for COVID-19 in violation of federal law, the research alleges that the CDC significantly inflated data that has been used by elected officials and public health officials, in conjunction with unproven projection models from the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME), to justify extended closures for schools, places of worship, entertainment, and small businesses leading to unprecedented emotional and economic hardships nationwide. A formal petition has been sent to the Department of Justice as well as all US Attorneys seeking an immediate grand jury investigation into these allegations,” All Concerned Citizens stated.

So…do you still trust the globalist oligarchs?

NATIONAL FILE reported: National Institutes of Health (NIH) own a financial stake in the Bill Gates-funded Moderna Coronavirus vaccine, raising big questions about the supposed impartiality of the federal government’s policy decisions during the Coronavirus outbreak. NIAID director Dr. Anthony Fauci, a financial ally of Bill Gates whose institute is part of NIH, has been critical of Hydroxychloroquine and the FBI even raided a health spa serving intravenous vitamin C, which are competitors to a vaccine. (RELATED: Eight NIH Coronavirus Panel Experts Disclose Financial Relationships With Price-Hiking Drugmaker Gilead).

“We do have some particular stake in the intellectual property” for the Moderna vaccine stated Francis Collins, the director of NIH, in a revelatory recent Economic Club panel discussion. “One of the vaccines– the one that’s furthest along– what started, actually, at the federal government in our own Vaccine Research Center at NIH– then worked with a biotechnology company called Moderna to get to where we are now, with very impressive Phase I results and getting ready to go into a large-scale trial as early as July. That one, of course, we do have some particular stake in the intellectual property. Others, though, come from companies who’ve invested their efforts into getting them to the point where they might now be ready for a trial,” Collins stated.

Newly published documents from Public Citizen have massive implications. Public Citizen states:

“The U.S. government may jointly own a potential coronavirus vaccine. The National Institutes of Health (NIH) has played a critical role in coronavirus research for years. Building off this work, federal scientists have helped design and test mRNA-1273—a vaccine candidate developed in partnership with Moderna.[2] The federal government has filed multiple patents covering mRNA-1273. In this report, we describe two patent applications that list federal scientists as co-inventors.[3] If the government successfully pursued its patent filings, the resulting patents would likely confer significant rights. We also review recently disclosed contracts between NIH and Moderna. The agreements suggest that NIH has not transferred its rights, but instead maintains a joint stake.”

Journalist Patrick Howley exposes the Coronavirus “Contact Tracing” program in the first-ever episode of NATIONAL FILE TV. Dr. Anthony Fauci funded the Coronavirus bat research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, believed to be the source of the outbreak, then the Political Class tried to suppress treatment as Fauci’s friend and associate Bill Gates prepared mass vaccinations and the economy got battered. And the whole episode was written out, planned, in advance.

Here is the remarkable true story:

Why did the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation fund research at MIT on how to implant people’s vaccination history under their skin? Why did Fauci meet with Bill Gates’ father, George Soros, and other globalist heavyweights all the way back in 2001? Why did the Stephen King-created television series The Dead Zone predict the Coronavirus outbreak — and a Chloroquine cure for it — back in 2003?

Why did Dr. Anthony Fauci’s NIAID fund the Coronavirus bat research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which President Trump and Secretary of State Pompeo and others have identified as the source of the worldwide outbreak?

HERE’S THE REAL STORY OF CONTACT TRACING

Some Republicans are voicing concern after Texas state health officials granted a $295 million Coronavirus Contact Tracing deal to MTX Group, a firm run by a man named Das Nobel, which faces criticism for previous work it did for the state of Kentucky. It turns out the firm is a partner of Google, NATIONAL FILE has learned. MTX Group got the contract without conservative Republican Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick being “in the loop” to the decision process, and Patrick is just one of numerous policymakers questioning the company’s deal with the state, which authorizes MTX to serve as virus investigators charting people’s contacts and relationships. MTX has also partnered during the Coronavirus outbreak with New York State and built Contact Tracing technology employed in Georgia. So what’s really going on here? It turns out MTX is bigtime partners with Google:

I reported: Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) policy confirms that “Contact Tracing” data may be sent to the World Health Organization (WHO) and to law enforcement authorities “to place someone under quarantine or isolation.” The Contact Tracing records, stored at the CDC and elsewhere, can also be sent to the Department of Justice, State Department, Department of Homeland Security, congressional offices, and to various medical and legal departments and contractors. Democrats are currently seeking $100 billion in a bill that would authorize grants to conduct contact tracing at people’s homes. Meanwhile, Americans are fearing the political implications of contact tracing, considering that Chelsea Clinton is on the board of trustees of one official contact tracing group that has accepted large sums of money from Bill Gates and George Soros organizations.

HHS records show a System of Records Notice (SORN 09-20-0171) in the Federal Register marking the creation of the record system called “Quarantine- and Traveler-Related Activities, Including Records for Contact Tracing Investigation and Notification…” The records pertain to “Individuals subject to quarantine or isolation orders, ill travelers (i.e., passengers and crew), contacts of ill travelers, and/or individuals exposed or suspected of being exposed to serious communicable diseases.” The records include: “Passenger and crew manifests from conveyances carrying individuals subject to 42 CFR parts 70 and 71, case reports, illness response forms, medical assessments, medical records (including but not limited to clinical, hospital and laboratory data and data from other relevant tests), name, address, date of birth, and related information and documents collected for the purpose of carrying out agency responsibilities under sections 311 and 361-368 of the Public Health Services Act.” The records are being stored at: “Division of Global Migration and Quarantine, National Center for the Preparedness, Detection, and Control of Infectious Disease (NCPDCID), Coordinating Center for Infectious Diseases (CCID), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1600 Clifton Road, NE., Building 16; MS E03, Atlanta, GA 30333. Records may occasionally be stored at Quarantine Stations located at key ports of entry and at contractor sites.”

READ THE HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES PRIVACY GUIDELINES HERE (emphasis added):

“(1) Records may be disclosed to contractors to handle program work duties, performing many of the same functions as FTEs within DGMQ in situations where additional staff is required. Contractors are required to maintain Privacy Act safeguards with respect to such records.

(2) Records may be disclosed to state and local health departments and other cooperating medical and public health authorities and their counsel to more effectively deal with outbreaks and other significant public health conditions.

(3) Personal information from this system may be disclosed as a routine use to appropriate conveyance personnel, Federal agencies, state and local health departments, Department of State and embassy personnel (U.S. and foreign), and health authorities in foreign countries for contact tracing investigations and notifications of possible exposures to serious communicable diseases in connection with travel.

(4) Records may be disclosed to the Department of Homeland Security to restrict travel of persons who pose a public health risk and in the instance of suspected domestic or international terrorism.

(5) Disclosure may be made to medical personnel providing evaluation and care for ill or exposed persons, including travelers.

(6) Records may be disclosed to the World Health Organization in accordance with U.S. responsibilities as a signatory to the International Health Regulations or other international agreements.

(7) Personal information may be disclosed to federal, state, and local authorities for taking necessary actions to place someone under quarantine or isolation, for enforcement of other quarantine regulations, or to protect the public’s health and safety.

(8) Records may be disclosed to cooperating state and local legal departments enforcing concurrent legal authority related to quarantine or isolation activities.

(9) In the event that a system of records maintained by this agency to carry out its functions indicates a violation or potential violation of law, whether civil, criminal or regulatory in nature, and whether arising by general statute or particular program statute, or by regulation, rule or order issued pursuant thereto, the relevant records in the system of records may be referred, as a routine use, to the appropriate agency, whether federal, foreign, state or local, charged with the responsibility of investigating or prosecuting such violation or charged with enforcing or implementing the statute, or rule, regulation or order issued pursuant thereto.

(10) Disclosure may be made to a congressional office from the record of an individual in response to a verified inquiry from the congressional office made at the written request of that individual

(11) In the event of litigation where the defendant is: (a) The Department, any component of the Department, or any employee of the Department in his or her official capacity; (b) the United States where the Department determines that the claim, if successful, is likely to directly affect the operations of the Department or any of its components; or (c) any Department employee in his or her individual capacity where the Justice Department has agreed to represent such employee, disclosure may be made to the Department of Justice to enable that Department to present an effective defense.

(12) Records may be disclosed to appropriate Federal agencies and Department contractors that have a need to know the information for the purpose of assisting the Department’s efforts to respond to a suspected or confirmed breach of the security or confidentiality of information disclosed is relevant and necessary for that assistance.”

Officials with Broward County Department of Health and the Florida Surgeon General’s Office have created a process to force-quarantine people who have not even tested positive for Coronavirus, according to a memo from inside the Broward County Department of Health obtained by NATIONAL FILE after a source filed a public information request. The March 27 memo written by Joshua D. Lenchus, shortly before he was named chief medical officer this month of Broward Health Medical Center, confirms that the process allows for a “Quarantine Order” to be issued for “Persons Under Investigation” who have not even tested positive. This scoop comes amid public outcry after we exposed Broward County Administrator Bertha Henry caught on tape discussing going into “family homes” and assisted living facilities to isolate people during the Coronavirus outbreak. Freedom protesters wielding petitions were shut out of the Broward Commissioners meeting on Tuesday.
Here is Broward County Administrator Bertha Henry discussing going into “family homes” to isolate people.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
THE 1918 “SPANISH FLU”: ONLY THE VACCINATED DIED

By Dr. Sal Martingano, FICPA

THIS BLOG IS NOT AN ANTI-VACCINE COMMENTARY. I WISH TO ENCOURAGE READERS TO CAREFULLY READ THE DOCUMENTATION, DO THEIR DUE DILIGENCE, AND NOT BLINDLY ACCEPT WHAT WE ARE BEING TOLD.

WOULD YOU BE SURPRISED OR CONCERNED TO LEARN THAT THE 1918 “SPANISH FLU” HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH SPAIN AND MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN A FLU AT ALL? WELL, HANG ON TIGHT, YOU ARE IN FOR A ROUGH RIDE!
WHAT HISTORY TELLS US ABOUT THE 1918 “SPANISH FLU”

History tells us that the 1918 Spanish Flu killed between 50 – 100 million people. At the time, medical and pharmaceutical sources described it as THE MOST horrific disease process since the Black Plague of 1347, which killed an estimated 25-30 million people.

VACCINATION: “THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM”

In the book, Vaccination Condemned, by Eleanor McBean, PhD, N.D., the author describes, in detail, personal and family experiences during the 1918 “Spanish Flu” pandemic.

McBean’s coverage of the 1918 “Spanish Flu”, as a reporter and an unvaccinated survivor, requires that the historical basis of the event needs to be revisited, not as a “conspiracy theory” but with evidence that will “set your hair on fire”.

A few years ago, I came across another book by Eleanor McBean: “Vaccination…The Silent Killer”. McBean provides evidence that not only were the historical events of the 1918 “Spanish Flu” compromised, but also those of the Polio and Swine Flu epidemics.

LET’S TALK “SPANISH FLU” FACTS:
THE SPANISH SCAPEGOAT

Spain was neutral during WW1 and did NOT censor its press, unlike the combatting countries. As a result, Spain was the first to report the 1918 Flu epidemic and the world “scapegoated” Spain as the source. Thus, the “Spanish Flu” is born.

THE FIRST CASE: MILITARY VACCINATION EXPERIMENTS IN FORT RILEY, KANSAS

In preparation for WW1, a massive military vaccination experiment involving numerous prior developed vaccines took place in Fort Riley, Kansas- where the first “Spanish Flu” case was reported.

WW1 DRAFT = HUMAN TEST SUBJECTS

The fledgling pharmaceutical industry, sponsored by the ‘Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research’, had something they never had before – a large supply of human test subjects. Supplied by the U.S. military’s first draft, the test pool of subjects ballooned to over 6 million men.

CLICK HERE for more details.

TonyG

Formerly Agg
The biggest CRIME over the past year, WORLDWIDE, has been OUTLAWING the use of HCQ and IVERMECTIN as TREATMENTS and PREVENTION.

This is OUTRIGHT MURDER. - FOR PROFIT.

DENIAL OF FUNCTIONING TREATMENTS.

DENIAL of PREVENTION.

ALL TO GENERATE BILLIONS FOR BIG PHARMA... (and very possibly to introduce MASSIVE POPULATION REDUCTION... which potentially will be the RESULT OF THE VACCINES, which POTENTIALLY can leave your organism's immune system WIDE OPEN to an ATTACK FROM A COMING NEW [intentionally released] PATHOGEN...)

Yeah, I wear my tin hat (see my disclaimer below), but when/if it DOES happen, you've been FOREWARNED...
I didn't know it was outlawed. I knew that it was not recommended by FDA or CDC and I read a report from the CDC that said that all associated doctors are not to prescribe ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine. They may have outlawed the prescription of it by members of their health system but that is not the same as outlawing it. I'm sure that if a good case of scabies came around it would likely be able to get prescribed for the scabies.

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Hi folks. Formerly AGG here, may go back to that name but for now here's a video I stumbled across.

The video looks professionally done, it thus far has not met the sensors or fact checkers Ax.

I did know back up research on it but I think with the tremendous media rollout that we had last January and February or March whenever it was and because this covid was turned a new 911 I was suspicious of it and the people behind it the whole time.

I I want to bump this in this thread and maybe I'll post it in its own thread. This is a story about a high officer and a intelligence agency whose responsibility it is to monitor chemical transfers between countries or within countries and attempt to monitor the potential activity of biochemical warfare. He says they monitor 138 countries. In the video above because they are able to now search billions of patent documents by computer they are able to monitor the chemical or biological patents. The person traces patents that were made for covid viruses and he notes that patents were also made for any vaccine that would be made to combat the covid virus. He doesn't mention gates in particular but he does mention faucci. It's a worthwhile watch and a rather stunning expose. Watch it while you can. If it's legitimate it likely won't be taken down.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"Janet Moore, a nurse aide at Admiral’s Pointe Nursing and Rehabilitation in Huron, Ohio, died within 48 hours of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine that her employer reportedly required. Moore had no known comorbidities and was found unresponsive in her car outside her apartment complex on Dec. 31.

Her brother, Jacob Gregory, told LifeSiteNews that Moore was driving home from work that day. “As soon as she drove into her parking lot she passed away,” he said.

Meanwhile, Moore’s neighbors said she hadn’t been feeling well after receiving the shot at work and that she reported feeling nauseated and experienced migraines."

https://vaccinedeaths.com/2021-01-29-nurse-aide-died-after-getting-vaccinated.html

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
I I want to bump this in this thread and maybe I'll post it in its own thread. This is a story about a high officer and a intelligence agency whose responsibility it is to monitor chemical transfers between countries or within countries and attempt to monitor the potential activity of biochemical warfare. He says they monitor 138 countries. In the video above because they are able to now search billions of patent documents by computer they are able to monitor the chemical or biological patents. The person traces patents that were made for covid viruses and he notes that patents were also made for any vaccine that would be made to combat the covid virus. He doesn't mention gates in particular but he does mention faucci. It's a worthwhile watch and a rather stunning expose. Watch it while you can. If it's legitimate it likely won't be taken down.
I like how he points out the 'China did it' 'America did it' coverup planned in the process, but in reality china and america work together as partners toward the same goals under the direction of those who now own the world. This whole political thing has been a distraction and a smoke screen.

But I would suggest another thread as this thread has been dominated and taken over by the programmed social media disinformationists.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I like how he points out the 'China did it' 'America did it' coverup planned in the process, but in reality china and america work together as partners toward the same goals under the direction of those who now own the world.
This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. The problem is that for many the reality challenges everything they thought they knew about the world. But, for anyone willing to actually dig into the information, the evidence overwhelmingly supports the above.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 8.27.28 AM.png

TonyG

Formerly Agg
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https://wwlFsVuK7ggQ0mMyNWb4lxxTDbZMi-hPY3iOUqcPeS5ct6HLgbloRh21h-75jQ7ZJ7dD33A
I'm pretty sure that video is 10 months or so old. This commentator assumes to date it in January of this year. I searched for coronavirus hot mic and came up with a April 20th date for the video. That is of course 20/20. Most of these guys are actors anyhow so who's to know if they would have faked the hot mic idea just for some laughs? Or it could be genuine, but it's still dated for April 20th of 2020.

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https://wwlFsVuK7ggQ0mMyNWb4lxxTDbZMi-hPY3iOUqcPeS5ct6HLgbloRh21h-75jQ7ZJ7dD33A

I'm pretty sure that video is 10 months or so old. No I think it might have been genuine this commentator assumes to date it in January of this year.
Thanks for the heads up. I couldn't get the link you provided to work. Get this message:

This site can’t be reached.
Check if there is a typo in wwlfsvuk7ggq0mmynwb4lxxtdbzmi-hpy3iouqcpes5ct6hlgblorh21h-75jq7zj7dd33a.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

I'm pretty sure that video is 10 months or so old. No I think it might have been genuine this commentator assumes to date it in January of this year.
I don't know how old the video is but
  • the one guy is wearing a mask. They weren't wearing masks in the beginning were they?
  • Then the guy says "everyone's been vaccinated anyway...."
Everyone wasn't vaccinated 10 months ago were they?

TonyG

Formerly Agg
I don't know how old the video is but
  • the one guy is wearing a mask. They weren't wearing masks in the beginning were they?
  • Then the guy says "everyone's been vaccinated anyway...."
Everyone wasn't vaccinated 10 months ago were they?
The video that you couldn't link to is the video that you supplied. It's in the block section which I quoted from you. If you want to see when the video was taken, simply search hot Mic, and coronavirus. When I did that it was about the fifth or sixth video down, maybe a little further. I remember seeing the video about that long ago. But I wondered if this was a similar one only knew but as I researched it I found out that it is not a new video but new comments upon an old video acting as if it was only recent.

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Lab Just Made a More Dangerous COVID Virus
Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • Scientists are already cooking up more virulent and lethal versions of SARS-CoV-2
  • By serial passaging live SARS-CoV-2 in plasma obtained from a recovered COVID-19 patient that had high amounts of neutralizing antibodies in it, the virus ended up mutating to evade the antibodies
  • The SARS-CoV-2 variant they created bypasses acquired immunity or negates the immunity you normally would have after recovering from the infection. As such, it could be extremely lethal
  • Since the virus can mutate to evade neutralizing antibodies, it could potentially mutate under the “selective pressure” of vaccination as well
  • Two prominent figures during the COVID-19 pandemic have been Dr. Anthony Fauci and Peter Daszak, both of whom have much to gain by misleading the public and the world about SARS-CoV-2’s origin, as they may both have been involved in its creation

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Somebody tell Billy Gates that Revelations is prophecy, not a guidebook or checklist.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2021-02-05 at 9.18.37 AM.png

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
02/05/21

501 Deaths + 10,748 Other Injuries Reported Following COVID Vaccine, Latest CDC Data Show

The numbers reflect the latest data available as of Jan. 29 from the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System website. Of the 501 reported deaths, 453 were from the U.S. The average age of those who died was 77, the youngest was 23.

As of Jan. 29, 501 deaths — a subset of 11,249 total adverse events — had been reported to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) following COVID-19 vaccinations. The numbers reflect reports filed between Dec. 14, 2020, and Jan. 29, 2021.

VAERS is the primary mechanism for reporting adverse vaccine reactions in the U.S. Reports submitted to VAERS require further investigation before confirmation can be made that an adverse event was linked to a vaccine.

VAERS Data 1/29/21

As of Jan. 29, about 35 million people in the U.S. had received one or both doses of a COVID vaccine. So far, only the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have been granted Emergency Use Authorization in the U.S. by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). By the FDA’s own definition, the vaccines are still considered experimental until fully licensed.

According to the latest data, 453 of the 501 reported deaths were in the U.S. Fifty-three percent of those who died were male, 43% were female, the remaining death reports did not include the gender of the deceased. The average age of those who died was 77, the youngest reported death was of a 23-year-old. The Pfizer vaccine was taken by 59% of those who died, while the Moderna vaccine was taken by 41%.

The latest data also included 690 reports of anaphylactic reactions to either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines. Of those, the Pfizer vaccine accounted for 76% of the reactions, and the Moderna vaccine for 24%.

As The Defender reported today, a 56-year-old woman in Virginia died Jan. 30, hours after receiving her first dose of the Pfizer vaccine. Doctors told Drene Keyes’ daughter that her mother died of flash pulmonary edema likely caused by anaphylaxis. The death is under investigation by Virginia’s Office of the Chief Medical Examiner and the CDC.

Last week, the CDC told USA TODAY that based on “early safety data from the first month” of COVID-19 vaccination the vaccines are “as safe as the studies suggested they’d be” and that “everyone who had experienced an allergic response has been treated successfully, and no other serious problems have turned up among the first 22 million people vaccinated.

Other vaccine injury reports updated this week on VAERS include 139 cases of facial asymmetry, or Bell’s palsy type symptoms, and 13 miscarriages.

States reporting the most deaths were: California (45), Florida (22), Ohio (25), New York (22) and KY (22).

The Moderna vaccine lot numbers associated with the highest number of deaths were: 025L20A (20 deaths), 037K20A (21 deaths) and 011J2A (16 deaths), 025J20A (16 deaths) . For Pfizer, the lot numbers associated with the most reports of deaths were: EK5730 (10 deaths), EJ1685 (23 deaths), EL0140 (19 deaths), EK 9231 (17 deaths) and EL1284 (13 deaths). For 135 of the reported deaths, the lot numbers were unknown.

The clinical trials suggested that almost all the benefits of COVID vaccination and the vast majority of injuries were associated with the second dose.

While the VAERS database numbers are sobering, according to a U.S. Department of Health and Human Services study, the actual number of adverse events is likely significantly higher. VAERS is a passive surveillance system that relies on the willingness of individuals to submit reports voluntarily.

According to the VAERS website, healthcare providers are required by law to report to VAERS:

Any adverse event listed in the VAERS Table of Reportable Events Following Vaccination that occurs within the specified time period after vaccination
An adverse event listed by the vaccine manufacturer as a contraindication to further doses of the vaccine
The CDC says healthcare providers are strongly encouraged to report:

Any adverse event that occurs after the administration of a vaccine licensed in the United States, whether or not it is clear that a vaccine caused the adverse event
Vaccine administration errors
However, “within the specified time” means that reactions occurring outside that timeframe may not be reported, in addition to reactions suffered hours or days later by people who don’t report those reactions to their healthcare provider.

Vaccine manufacturers are required to report to VAERS “all adverse events that come to their attention.”

Historically, fewer than fewer than 1% of adverse events have ever been reported to VAERS, a system that Children’s Health Defense has previously referred to as an “abject failure,” including in a December 2020 letter to Dr. David Kessler, former FDA director and now co-chair of the COVID-19 Advisory Board and President Biden’s version of Operation Warp Speed.

A critic familiar with VAERS’ shortcomings bluntly condemned VAERS in The BMJ as “nothing more than window dressing, and a part of U.S. authorities’ systematic effort to reassure/deceive us about vaccine safety.”

CHD is calling for complete transparency. The children’s health organization is asking Kessler and the federal government to release all of the data from the clinical trials and suspend COVID-19 vaccine use in any group not adequately represented in the clinical trials, including the elderly, frail and anyone with comorbidities.

CHD is also asking for full transparency in post-marketing data that reports all health outcomes, including new diagnoses of autoimmune disorders, adverse events and deaths from COVID vaccines.

Children’s Health Defense asks anyone who has experienced an adverse reaction, to any vaccine, to file a report following these three steps.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The LeftistStreamMedia is doing their best deflect the China virus, Wuhan Flu, Wuflu from China. The variant in the UK is being called the British Flu, WuFlu in South Africa is now the South African Virus, and Brazil's WuFlu is called Brazilian P-1.
The more the Chinese/Wuhan/WuFlu spreads the media and big pharma attempt to distance it from the Chi-Comms to the public.
0.01 - 0.03 % Fatality ( Same rate as any other flu outbreak in recorded history excluding possibly the Spanish(?) Flu that started in Kansas) Another WTF moment.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Wow, that FLU-ID sure gets around the world.

1612582700590.png

We're hip to politics, now it MEDICINEs turn, for the rest of your lives...