• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Goldbricx, If you don't want to get your nose drunk from sugar alcohol, there is an alternative. It's called iota carrageenan or carrageelos.

It is taken from a red seaweed. It is found in betadine cold defense nasal spray.

http://sg.betadine.com/en/sg/cold-and-flu/betadine-cold-defence-nasal-spray

This is 20 bucks and ships out of Canada. The xlear is about 12 to 13 and I think can be picked up at some pharmacies in US. If not it can be ordered through Amazon or ebay and other such stores.

The one trial that the Argentinian hospital used that resulted in zero out of 700 of their staff testing positive for a virus after 2 weeks of usage while 53% of the 420 who did not use the prescribed test ingredients tested positive after the time given for the test.

The staff that tested negative took ivermectin and the iota caraginian nasal spray.

Other tests in Europe were planning to use ivermectin and the xylitol.

Thanks for this, just ordered some. I'm flying next week for a climbing trip in Arizona so I'll put it to use.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Goldbricx, If you don't want to get your nose drunk from sugar alcohol, there is an alternative. It's called iota carrageenan or carrageelos.

It is taken from a red seaweed. It is found in betadine cold defense nasal spray.

http://sg.betadine.com/en/sg/cold-and-flu/betadine-cold-defence-nasal-spray

This is 20 bucks and ships out of Canada. The xlear is about 12 to 13 and I think can be picked up at some pharmacies in US. If not it can be ordered through Amazon or ebay and other such stores.

The one trial that the Argentinian hospital used that resulted in zero out of 700 of their staff testing positive for a virus after 2 weeks of usage while 53% of the 420 who did not use the prescribed test ingredients tested positive after the time given for the test.

The staff that tested negative took ivermectin and the iota caraginian nasal spray.

Other tests in Europe were planning to use ivermectin and the xylitol.
Got me some Betadine too, thank you TG

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
It says they are dormant and too much arginine or a lysine/arginine imbalance permits and promotes the un-dormancy of viruses?

Would this be a continuous therapy?
I used Arginine as a natural HGH stimulator for power lifting muscle growth. I used it in my mid 20 to mid 30s and I was always dealinng with Herpe and Zosters outbreaks during the same time. Chocolate and high acidic fruit and vegetable juices added to the problems also. Lysine and milk products seemed to help me but the outbreak still ran 7-10 days.
Late 40s I started using CS for a gingivitis problem I could not get rid of even after "Deep Cleanings".
About six months into the CS use my dentist told me my gums were improving. He poo-pooed my use of CS, but said if you think it is helping keep it up, and I did.
About a year later the same dentist took claim for the gingivitis being gone. ( BS in MO).
But I had noticed my issues with cold sores and zosters were abating too.
To see if my theory was correct I deliberately tried to cause a herpes/zosters outbreak by finishing off the arginine supply I had, eating chocolates and drinking tomato juice, all hed caused outbreaks in my past.
I had stopped using CS, and continued eating the high acidics until I felt my "auroras' - noticeable mild tingle /sore spot that always preceded an outbreak.
At the first tingle I put a Tablespoon of CS in my mouth and held it sub-lingually for a few minutes before swallowing the CS X's 3 per day, and swab CS on the tingle spot three to four times a day.
By morning the tingle was gone, and no outbreak occurred.

If you desire to use arginine I'd buy or create some CS to have as a back-up for any Herpes auroras/signs/symptoms. As little as 10-15 ppms was effective for me when I first started using CS.

Best Wishes,
Best of Luck,
DYODD
Even though I use about a teaspoonful daily now EIS ( electrically Isolated Silver) under stressful situations or bad dieting, and feel an aurora beginning . I amp up my intake of EIS to a shot glass full. If the spot is a zoster spot I dab Aloe Vera gel mixed with 50ppm EIS, and place a bandage over it so not to wipe off the gel.
Next morning all signs and symptoms are gone and no eruption occurs.
Having Chicken Pox as a kid I will always carrying the Herpes virus , But it has 20+ years without any outbreaks.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Forgive my ignorance. But CS equals club soda?
If not sarcasm, here CS usually corresponds to Colloidal Silver imho...

... while I type, sipping my anti-corona Gin & Tonic (with quinine)...

TonyG

Formerly Agg
In the context of the topic at hand, the one article was talking about the relationship between lysine and arginine. I was searching for a product that might contain lysine when thinking of the letter c s. . I didn't think club soda would have it either, but colloidal silver does answer the ponderings.

I had a small squirt bottle of sovereign silver brand gel colloidal silver that I would spray a squirt into my water bottle every now and then to keep the bottle and the water fresh. Next time I find a silver quarter or dime, I might drop it in the bottom of the water bottle and have the same effect that I'm looking for. Sometimes if I had a cut I would squirt a little gel on the cut and use it as a triple antibiotic. Never hurt anything.

I had read where the wagon train travelers would throw a few silver dollars in the bottom of their containers of milk to help preserve it for several days.

If I could find CS as cheap as you have it over there I might add it to the diet for health benefits. I have heard that the silver can build up in the system. I don't know how much truth or study there has been into that.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
I had a small squirt bottle of sovereign silver brand gel colloidal silver that I would spray a squirt into my water bottle every now and then to keep the bottle and the water fresh. Next time I find a silver quarter or dime, I might drop it in the bottom of the water bottle and have the same effect that I'm looking for. Sometimes if I had a cut I would squirt a little gel on the cut and use it as a triple antibiotic. Never hurt anything.

I had read where the wagon train travelers would throw a few silver dollars in the bottom of their containers of milk to help preserve it for several days.

If I could find CS as cheap as you have it over there I might add it to the diet for health benefits. I have heard that the silver can build up in the system. I don't know how much truth or study there has been into that.
The old saying "born with a silver spoon" is known generally as "born rich", but there could possibly be a relation with "being healthy" from being fed from REAL "silverware"...

Anecdote = The Crusaders in the Middle East had a branch of "Medics" ("Hospitaliers"), who learned from the Muslims to keep each patient in his own room (rather than all together in one big hall), and feed them on real "silverware"...

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
In the context of the topic at hand, the one article was talking about the relationship between lysine and arginine. I was searching for a product that might contain lysine when thinking of the letter c s. . I didn't think club soda would have it either, but colloidal silver does answer the ponderings.

Make your own CS, better than the commercial kind for cheap

https://goldismoney2.com/threads/th...ectrically-isolated-silver.61973/post-2119761

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

I started with Sovereign Silver for about six-seven months. Then I found Meso-Silver CS which came in bigger bottles at a less expensive cost, and used Meso for about a year while reading up on DIY kits. Both are expensive retail products, Dollars per once.
Once I settled on a basic CS kit I could make the same quality in bigger quantities for pennies instead of dollars.

I found AtlasNova CSG-1 the best starter kit for the money and bought it. About a year or so later I found out our member Abeland1 was the owner of AtlasNova so I've used his models/generators longer than I've known him here.
A great guy with great products AFAIC.
DYODD

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1613795124771.png

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1613873684369.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
www.vaccinedeaths.com

Blood RED!

Interesting research on a LAB man made CORONA virus and a smRNA couple of MAN MADE vaccines and more.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

TonyG

Formerly Agg
www.vaccinedeaths.com

Blood RED!

Interesting research on a LAB man made CORONA virus and a smRNA couple of MAN MADE vaccines and more.
It is one thing for us who are on these forms to discuss these things among ourselves, and although it is publicly published we should encourage one another to send these topics to State Representatives and senators, even to township and County officials.

Some of these reports are so well investigated, documented and reported that it would be irresponsible to not forward them to a local, regional or national officials.

But of course we should have been doing that and maybe were doing that during the 9/11era.

If either the covid conspiracy or election fraud conspiracy are investigated and prosecuted, the next investigation and prosecution would be to go back to September of 2001.

Isn't this one of the primary purposes of government, to protect the inalienable rights, and liberties of life of people from enemies within and without, including those with agendas for profit or for imposing infringing systems upon the populace against their consent.

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
9/11 is too far back now.
WuFlu - too many fingers in the financial pie or protected by those with fingers in the financial pie. LeftistStreamMedia is silent on deaths due to Big Pharma's "vaccine".
EVERYBODY has the sources to the exact same information we have. Most choose not to DYODD and rely solely on LeftistStreamMedia.
Let the sheep be led to slaughter. Those that remain are smarter sheep and sheep dogs.

TonyG

Formerly Agg
WuFlu - too many fingers in the financial pie or protected by those with fingers in the financial pie. LeftistStreamMedia is silent on deaths due to Big Pharma's "vaccine".
EVERYBODY has the sources to the exact same information we have. Most choose not to DYODD and rely solely on LeftistStreamMedia.
Let the sheep be led to slaughter. Those that remain are smarter sheep and sheep dogs.
With an opinion like that, there's not much faith in the American process of Justice, so we leave it to Divine Justice?

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I just got this from a friend.:finished 2:

I SHALL comply !! :2 thumbs up:

NO MASK NO LOCKDOWN 1.png

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
The old saying "born with a silver spoon" is known generally as "born rich", but there could possibly be a relation with "being healthy" from being fed from REAL "silverware"...

Anecdote = The Crusaders in the Middle East had a branch of "Medics" ("Hospitaliers"), who learned from the Muslims to keep each patient in his own room (rather than all together in one big hall), and feed them on real "silverware"...
Another anecdote was that it was considered good luck to put a silver coin in the bottom of your tankard. Centuries later we learned it was natural sterilization for liquids drank.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

TonyG

Formerly Agg
From Gates annual letter?
We don't want mnra! And we don't want false data declaring another pandemic which isn't.

Coach Klein isn't the devil like Mama Said, neither is Vicky valencourt.

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Another anecdote was that it was considered good luck to put a silver coin in the bottom of your tankard. Centuries later we learned it was natural sterilization for liquids drank.
Found a 1964 Roosevelt and a 1948 Roosevelt. The 64 Roosevelt went in the bottom of a half gallon water bottle. The 48 Roosevelt went back in the Piggy.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Just a bit confused here.... I seem to remember you as "debunking" my "9/11 Conspiracy Theories" systematically a decade ago as "tin-foil-hat"... almost as much as Juristic Person...

Am I mistaken? Or a "change of perspective"? Because nowadays we seem to agree on most everything...

Just curious...

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...-before-every-holiday-warn-oxford-scientists/

Vaccinations Will be Required Before Every Foreign Holiday, Warn Oxford Scientists
Jeff J Mitchell/Getty Images
KURT ZINDULKA21 Feb 2021818
3:09
British scientists have warned that travellers will be required to take a vaccine for the Chinese coronavirus every single time they go on a foreign holiday.
A team of scientists at Oxford University in a report published in the Royal Society Journal on Friday warned that it is unclear how long vaccines will be effective in immunizing people, and therefore countries may require proof of recent vaccination.
The authors of the study claimed that the concept of vaccine passports is “feasible” but stipulated that such a system should not be put into place until there is global agreement on the parameters of the scheme.
One of the lead authors of the study, epidemiologist Christopher Dye of the Department of Zoology at Oxford, said per The Telegraph: “An effective vaccine passport system that would allow the return to pre-Covid activities, including travel, without compromising personal or public health, must meet a set of demanding criteria – but it is feasible.”
“If we thought that the duration of protection was just a matter of months, then the sort of criteria that might be introduced – we’re not saying they should be – is that when one travels internationally for a short trip, going on vacation for example, that one is vaccinated each time on that occasion for that particular trip.”
Another lead author of the report, Professor Melinda Mills, said that governments will need to determine in what circumstances a vaccine passport should be used.
“Is it literally a passport to allow international travel or could it be used domestically to allow holders greater freedoms?” Professor Mills questioned.
“The intended use will have significant implications across a wide range of legal and ethical issues that need to be fully explored and could inadvertently discriminate or exacerbate existing inequalities,” she explained.

1613963524765.png

While government officials such as Vaccine Minister Nadhim Zahawi and Cabinet Office Minister Michael Gove have denied that the government will introduce vaccine passports, the British government has reportedly been funding eight separate projects to develop health passes.

On Monday, Prime Minister Boris Johnson said that vaccine passports will “inevitably” be adopted, saying: “I think that is going to be very much in the mix down the road, I think that is going to happen.”

Others have warned that implementing such a system will infringe upon the hard-won liberties of Western society.

Writing in The Telegraph, Silkie Carlo, the director of civil liberties campaign group Big Brother Watch, warned that in the “war against the coronavirus” the United Kingdom risks “emerging like some sort of China-adjunct – a high-tech dystopia where citizens flash their vaccine IDs and biological risk scores to buy a pint of milk, or government-approved facial recognition for a pint of beer.”

“Our country survived the 2oth century because our forebearers gave up their lives for freedom. Today, some Brits are willing to give up their freedom for just about anything,” Carlo lamented.

1613963561039.png

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
We don't want mnra! And we don't want false data declaring another pandemic which isn't.

Gates is on borrowed time.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Seems to me if a few hundred of the right people would die pandemics would probably never return.
I'm getting the feeling gates is taking a page from the Musk playbook of .gov funding.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
If (when) MANDATORY covid vaccines become the RULE, I just hope that NON-mRNA options (like SPUTNIK V) are EASILY AVAILABLE.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I thought the original was too busy. I modified it, see below.

no masks no lockdowns 2.png

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
If "We have Power in Numbers!", what the heck is the date "20121"? TWICE. (Back to the drawing board?) ;)
Thanks for the catch !! I will "repair" it !

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
With an opinion like that, there's not much faith in the American process of Justice, so we leave it to Divine Justice?
You have not seen what has been going on in DC for the last 5 years ? Trust Man-made politics, bureaucracies, and snake-oils of Big Pharma ?
Yeah, I'll go with Divine Intervention / Justice.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++