• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

TonyG

Formerly Agg
You have not seen what has been going on in DC for the last 5 years ? Trust Man-made politics, bureaucracies, and snake-oils of Big Pharma ?
Yeah, I'll go with Divine Intervention / Justice.
It's been going on far far longer than 5 years. But there are glimmers of Hope occasionally. Such as the judge in Michigan throwing out hundreds of citations for covid 19 gathering offenses and tickets. Such as Florida's governor and leadership standing up against the covid agenda. Texas Pennsylvania and Michigan and possibly Arizona moving forward with voter fraud process. Georgia might be included in that.

The way to fight big pharma and this agenda is not to throw in the towel. It's to find judges and lawyers that will attempt to protect the inalienable rights and attempt to prosecute the injustices and false claims of big pharma just as they may be doing in New York with Cuomo.

Anyhow will not forget about Divine Justice or think it's sleeping or inferior

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Thought he died? Maybe he's dead too the informed consent community. Formerly the anti-vaxxers.
Or we call the idiots bluff and found or go to the establishments that don't buy into the stupidity.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Bill Gates Deleted Documentary Why He Switched From Microsoft To Vaccines

·
Feb 15, 2021

Download
Bill Gates Is EVIL
SUBSCRIBE
A hard hitting documentary on the real agenda Bill Gates is pushing on the global population.
Thank you to "truth2all" for this video.

MIRROR LINK: https://www.bitchute.com/video/pufVbTVi5O87/

Our Turbo Charge Your Body's Defenses Sale is now live! Refresh your cells with our high-quality products today!
BG is what I imagine the anti-Christ would look and act, at least while he has to keep it on the down low.

TonyG

Formerly Agg
BG is what I imagine the anti-Christ would look and act, at least while he has to keep it on the down low.
If indeed there is sinister motives and actions behind what promotes itself as good intent and beneficial, then indeed it would be a spirit of antichrist. Jesus had mentioned that to attribute his actions and works to Satan was an unpardonable sin. In other words to attribute goodness to evil is an unpardonable. Likewise if the intent is solely for profit and involves manufacturing the virus in order to manufacture the vaccine and that for profit and bioengineering experimentation then it is on par with evil. To create something injurious and harmfull is bad.

But I don't subscribe to an end of the world Antichrist figure that so many preachers teach about.

After much study through progressive insights and illumination, I believe the Antichrist, mentioned only by John in his letters, referred to Simon bar kosibah of the 132 to 135 ad revolt. He was crowned Messiah by the Sanhedrin but he had a sinister and overbearing way of ruling over the populace. He was a dictator and was ruthless with even his own subordinates. If they didn't join the army or were insubordinate in other ways, he would sever fingers.

We preterist understand Nero to be the beast from the sea of Revelation 13 whose number was 666. He was also described as the little horn in Daniel 7 who ways to war against the saints for three and a half years.v but he was not the Antichrist.

Most futurist and modern preachers have been taught and indoctrinated to source John's mention of a antichrist from Daniel chapter 9 verses 24 through 27. Many others, however do not understand Daniel 9 24 to 27 as referring to a end time ruler, but rather it is the Messiah who confirms the covenant in Jerusalem and among Daniel's people for 7 years from 27 to 33 ad. The first half of the seven years is his teachings and new law of faith in him and in goodness. The second three and a half years is the continuance of the apostles and disciples abiding in his teachings while primarily remaining in Jerusalem and Judea to confirm the blessing upon the followers of Christ before spreading into other people's.

I and some others understand that John sourced his reference to an antichrist from Isaiah 8:1, 3 and 8 where a figure named mayher shal Al-hash baz is introduced. His name's means loot and plunder similar to how GOG is described in Ezekiel 37 and 38.

Mayher-dude is in the context of the Emmanuel prophecy of Isaiah 9 6 and 7 and I believe it is implied that he would come 65 years after Emmanuel has indicated in Isaiah 7:8.

Preterist understand the lifespan of Jesus to have remained in effect until 70 AD when he, through the Roman armies conquered the persecuting Jews and brought an end to the nation, the temple and its sacrificial system. Thus 65 years from 70 AD would be 135 ad and the time and end of antichrist. The bar kosibah revolt was in my understanding also the time of gog/magogue.

So that is who I understand to have been the Antichrist. But as mentioned there are spirits of antichrist both in that day and perhaps in the present.

Here's a article I wrote on the topic. If further discussion is desired we could take it to the religious section.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LvyJNwCPG9EsXBebXVzY5dGdidli2dOk/view?usp=drivesdk

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Considering all the previously secret information that has come out regarding how viruses work and what common medicines can protect against virus infection the scourge of harmful viruses should be greatly diminished going forward....no thanks from any formal worldly medical group (i.e. WHO, CDC). The common man and woman who can actually think objectively and independently without the need to read the nooze will benefit greatly from this information.

Typical city dwellers, not so much

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Excuse the long-winded response folks. The below post is about hearsay that Gates is among a group of people who consider themselves luciferians who seek God (lucifer)by knowledge and science due to a misunderstanding of the purposes and nature of the tree of knowledge of Good and evil.

I have heard or read, or both that BG, whether he takes the story of the garden of Eden literal or not, believes that Satan and God are reversed. He's not alone in this concept and understanding.

Some call themselves luciferians but I don't equate them with Satan worshipers. They think of themselves as light bearers. This is all conjecture from perhaps second hand information and possibly even extrapolated from bits and pieces of information which he may have disseminated.

Anyhow they read in Genesis that when Adam and Eve ate of the tree of knowledge that they were kicked out of the presence of that knowledge and growth. They read that God feared that men would become like him and thus had to expel mankind from the garden. This they understand is something that a inferior being would do and so they equate Satan as God and believe that God was Satan there and told the truth saying that they would not surely die but would become like God knowing good and evil.

But the problem with that perception is that the tree of knowledge is not the tree of knowledge; it is the tree of the knowledge of Good and evil.!! In oother words, in it lies the source of understanding between the good way and an evil way. Truth and lies, etc.

The way of the tree of death was a conditional, stipulative law which had relatively no possibility of being maintained. Do not look at the white elephant in the center of the room. do not eat of the tree of knowledge of Good and evil. The law was unobtainable by a curious creation wandering, inquisitive race of human which got himself gave those attributes. Thus god himself was responsible for permitting the tree of knowledge of Good and evil, the tree of death.

Some Christians and Jews alike believe that physical/biological death entered into humanity as a result of eating of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. I and many others do not. A spiritual death and fear of God and fear of death entered into humanity to some extent.

If one studies the words in dying you will die from Genesis 2:17 and puts those exact Hebrew words in a search engine they will come up with several other places where those words are used. In each use it refers to a shortening of a life due to a sin or a misbehavior. Ezekiel mentions a prophet prophesying to a man that if he continues in his way he will surely die but if he repents that God will preserve his life. Of course the man eventually died anyhow so the idea of surely dying refers to a shortening of the life. So it is with Genesis 2:17. Adams lifespan was shortened from a thousand years to 930 years. Christ in having a 70-year lifespan fulfilled and canceled the effects that the law of sin in death had.

There was a remedy given immediately to Eve in Genesis 3:15.

Anyhow that topic could go on quite a while. The point I wanted to make is that I have heard that Gates and others consider the tree in Genesis to simply be a tree of knowledge. it is not the tree of knowledge but it is the tree of knowledge of ways of good and evil. When the seed promised to Eve came on the scene mankind is able to know and understand the Creator and his goodness experientially and personably. In fact John 17:3 says and this is eternal life that you might know experientially him and him who he has sent.
The way of the tree of Life, not the first garden tree of death, is also the way of Grace and Truth, (john 1:17) life and love.. the incarnation and the fulfillment of prophecies leading up to that incarnation affirmed a Creator and reveals his nature and attributes. They being loving and good.

The tree of death was a stipulative conditional means of attempting to retain fearless life with God which wasn't a possibility in the presence of a tree of death.

So if those who believe the luciferian way could reconsider their understanding of the tree of knowledge as a (God condemned) tree of law of death, there might be a reconsideration of their actions.

It is God himself who has created the elements, the mathematical formulas, the chemical reactions while combining or splitting molecules and matter. It is he who put the knowledge in a salmon to return to its spawning ground four years later.

Is God who created these things and knowledge through science, but they are to be used wisely, responsibly and I believe in harmony with other laws and principles of nature and life; and not in ignorance, rebellion, defiance or irresponsibility.

Last edited:

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Considering all the previously secret information that has come out regarding how viruses work and what common medicines can protect against virus infection the scourge of harmful viruses should be greatly diminished going forward....no thanks from any formal worldly medical group (i.e. WHO, CDC). The common man and woman who can actually think objectively and independently without the need to read the nooze will benefit greatly from this information.

Early on last winter and spring I mentioned to a few people that perhaps goodness will come out of this covid virus that we might learn how to build up and protect our immune systems naturally..

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Viral Truth

Attachments

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

BIG! HUGE slap in the face to BIG Pharma and the Fauci type Dr.s that are stooges for BIG Pharma Bucks. I do hope they hurt long and hard...maybe even get a free to them GITMO vacation!

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
BIG! HUGE slap in the face to BIG Pharma and the Fauci type Dr.s that are stooges for BIG Pharma Bucks. I do hope they hurt long and hard...maybe even get a free to them GITMO vacation!

I am with you on the prison sentences

but I think Fauci and his type will one day ride into the sunset by giving lectures for big bucks , hold book signings , and live royal lives to the end

why should I think any different considering that the history of other criminals in political circles and how they usually end up ?

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Anyone else linked fauci and his "aids project" to population control? Seems a logical connection as it had straight people scared to death about sex and condoms with all the aids talk. Killed off a segment of the population just like old forgotten people in nursing homes. There was also talk about eating monkey brains was the start of it. Animal to human link. And we hardly hear about it anymore........

:ponder::make happy:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Stopped in a small post office today and saw a guy leave with no mask. Grab my packages & head in with mask in hand. Lady (35 yo mom type) did not have one & when I asked she said her whole family has already had it. So we chatted and she said it exists but is not in control of her life but "they" were trying to use it to control us.

They are loosing their grip.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
The Vaccine (Dis)Information War
C.J. HOPKINS • FEBRUARY 23, 2021

1614146989104.png

So, good news, folks! It appears that GloboCap’s Genetic Modification Division has come up with a miracle vaccine for Covid! It’s an absolutely safe, non-experimental, messenger-RNA vaccine that teaches your cells to produce a protein that triggers an immune response, just like your body’s immune-system response, only better, because it’s made by corporations!

OK, technically, it hasn’t been approved for use — that process normally takes several years — so I guess it’s slightly “experimental,” but the US Food and Drug Administration and the European Medicines Agency have issued “Emergency Use Authorizations,” and it has been “tested extensively for safety and effectiveness,” according to Facebook’s anonymous “fact checkers,” so there’s absolutely nothing to worry about.

This non-experimental experimental vaccine is truly a historic development, because apart from saving the world from a virus that causes mild to moderate flu-like symptoms (or, more commonly, no symptoms whatsoever) in roughly 95% of those infected, and that over 99% of those infected survive, the possibilities for future applications of messenger-RNA technology, and the genetic modification of humans, generally, is virtually unlimited at this point.

Imagine all the diseases we can cure, and all the genetic “mistakes” we can fix, now that we can reprogram people’s genes to do whatever we want … cancer, heart disease, dementia, blindness, not to mention the common cold! We could even cure psychiatric disorders, like “antisocial personality disorder,” “oppositional defiant disorder,” and other “conduct disorders” and “personality disorders.” Who knows? In another hundred years, we will probably be able to genetically cleanse the human species of age-old scourges, like racism, sexism, anti-Semitism, homophobia, transphobia, etcetera, by reprogramming everyone’s defective alleles, or implanting some kind of nanotechnological neurosynaptic chips into our brains. The only thing standing in our way is people’s totally irrational resistance to letting corporations redesign the human organism, which, clearly, was rather poorly designed, and thus is vulnerable to all these horrible diseases, and emotional and behavioral disorders.

But I’m getting a little ahead of myself. The important thing at the moment is to defeat this common-flu-like pestilence that has no significant effect on age-adjusted death rates, and the mortality profile of which is more or less identical to the normal mortality profile, but which has nonetheless left the global corporatocracy no choice but to “lock down” the entire planet, plunge millions into desperate poverty, order everyone to wear medical-looking masks, unleash armed goon squads to raid people’s homes, and otherwise transform society into a pathologized-totalitarian nightmare. And, of course, the only way to do that (i.e., save humanity from a flu-like bug) is to coercively vaccinate every single human being on the planet Earth!

OK, you’re probably thinking that doesn’t make much sense, this crusade to vaccinate the entire species against a relatively standard respiratory virus, but that’s just because you are still thinking critically. You really need to stop thinking like that. As The New York Times just pointed out, “critical thinking isn’t helping.” In fact, it might be symptomatic of one of those “disorders” I just mentioned above. Critical thinking leads to “vaccine hesitancy,” which is why corporations are working with governments to immediately censor any and all content that deviates from the official Covid-19 narrative and deplatform the authors of such content, or discredit them as “anti-vax disinformationists.”

For example, Children’s Health Defense, which has been reporting on so-called “adverse events” and deaths in connection with the Covid vaccines, despite the fact that, according to the authorities, “there are no safety problems with the vaccines” and “there is no link between Covid-19 vaccines and those who die after receiving them.” In fact, according to the “fact-checkers” at Reuters, these purported “reports of adverse events” “may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable!”

Yes, you’re reading between the lines right. The corporate media can’t come right out and say it, but it appears the “anti-vax disinformationists” are fabricating “adverse events” out of whole cloth and hacking them into the VAERS database and other such systems around the world. Worse, they are somehow infiltrating these made-up stories into the mainstream media in order to lure people into “vaccine hesitancy” and stop us from vaccinating every man, woman, and child in the physical universe, repeatedly, on an ongoing basis, for as long as the “medical experts” deem necessary.

Here are just a few examples of their handiwork …

In Norway, 23 elderly people died after receiving the Pfizer vaccine. However, according to Reuters’ “fact-checkers,” it turns out, old people just die sometimes, especially in nursing homes, from a variety of causes … unless they haven’t been vaccinated, in which case they definitely died of Covid, regardless of what they actually died of. For example, a 99-year-old man suffering from dementia and emphysema, who tested negative for the virus three times, was added to the “Covid deaths” figures because a nursing home doctor “assumed” it was Covid (which GloboCap has expressly instructed him to do).
In Germany, 13 of 40 residents of one nursing home died after being vaccinated, but this was just a “tragic coincidence,” which had absolutely nothing to do with the vaccine.
In Spain, in another “tragic coincidence,” 46 nursing home residents who received the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine died within the course of one month. A further 28 of the 94 residents and 12 staff members subsequently tested positive.
In Florida, a healthy middle-aged doctor died from an unusual blood disorder two weeks after receiving the vaccine, but, according to the experts, the sudden onset of this rare immunological blood disorder (i.e., immune thrombocytopenia) “should not be interpreted as linked to the vaccine,” and was probably just a total coincidence.
In California, a 60-year-old X-ray technologist received a second dose of the Pfizer vaccine. A few hours later he had trouble breathing. He was hospitalized and died four days later. His widow says she’s not ready at this point to link her husband’s death to the vaccine. “I’m not putting any blame on Pfizer,” she said, “or on any other pharmaceutical company.” So, probably just another coincidence.
A 78-year-old woman in California died immediately after being vaccinated, but her death was not related to the vaccine, health officials assured the public. “(She) received an injection of the Covid-19 vaccine manufactured by Pfizer around noon. While seated in the observation area after the injection, [she] complained of feeling discomfort and while being evaluated by medical personnel she lost consciousness.” Despite the sudden death of his wife, her husband intends to receive a second dose.
A former Detroit news anchor died just one day after receiving the vaccine, but it was probably just a coincidental stroke, which the “normal side effects of the vaccine may have masked.”
Also in Michigan, a 90-year-old man died the day after receiving the vaccine, but, again, this was just a tragic coincidence. As Dr. David Gorski explained, “the baseline death rate of 90-year-olds is high because they’re 90 years old,” which makes perfect sense … unless, of course, they died of Covid, in which case their age and underlying conditions make absolutely no difference whatsoever.
In Kentucky, two nuns at a monastery died, and more than two dozen others tested positive, in a sudden “Covid-19 outbreak” that began two days after the nuns were vaccinated. The monastery had been completely closed to visitors and Covid-free up to that point, but the nuns were old and had “health issues,” and so on.
In Virginia, a 58-year-old grandmother died within hours after receiving the vaccine, but, as Facebook’s “fact checkers” prominently pointed out, it had to be just another coincidence, because the “vaccines have been tested for safety extensively.”

1614147061340.png

And then there are all the people on Facebook sharing their stories of loved ones who have died shortly after receiving the Covid vaccine, who the Facebook “fact checkers” are doing their utmost to discredit with their official-looking “fact-check notices.” For example …
1614147199016.png

OK, I realize it’s uncomfortable to have to face things like that (i.e., global corporations like Facebook implying that these people are lying or are using the sudden deaths of their loved ones to discourage others from getting vaccinated), especially if you’re just trying to follow orders and parrot official propaganda … even the most fanatical Covidian Cultists probably still have a shred of human empathy buried deep in their cold little hearts. But there’s an information war on, folks! You’re either with the Corporatocracy or against it! This is no time to get squeamish, or, you know, publicly exhibit an ounce of compassion. What would your friends and colleagues think of you?!

No, report these anti-vaxxers to the authorities, shout them down on social media, switch off your critical-thinking faculties, and get in line to get your vaccination! The fate of the human species depends on it! And, if you’re lucky, maybe GloboCap will even give you one of these nifty numerical Covid-vaccine tattoos for free!

1614147240256.png

C. J. Hopkins is an award-winning American playwright, novelist and political satirist based in Berlin. His plays are published by Bloomsbury Publishing and Broadway Play Publishing, Inc. His dystopian novel, Zone 23, is published by Snoggsworthy, Swaine & Cormorant. Volumes I and II of his Consent Factory Essays are published by Consent Factory Publishing, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Amalgamated Content, Inc. He can be reached at cjhopkins.com or consentfactory.org.

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Anyone else linked fauci and his "aids project" to population control? Seems a logical connection as it had straight people scared to death about sex and condoms with all the aids talk. Killed off a segment of the population just like old forgotten people in nursing homes. There was also talk about eating monkey brains was the start of it. Animal to human link. And we hardly hear about it anymore........

:ponder::make happy:
When they first started all the covid restrictions and controls I remember thinking that they are treating this like AIDS. People have the idea and fear that if they got the virus they were as good as dead. I didn't realize at that time that fauci had been the lead researcher for the AIDS.

Last edited:

TonyG

Formerly Agg

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
When they first started all the covid restrictions and controls I remember thinking that they are treating this like AIDS. People have the idea and fear that if they got the virus they were as good as dead. I didn't realize at that time that fauci had been the lead researcher for the AIDS.
My whole point is they have been working on this for decades & I'm sure they test in different locations around the world to collect data of their experiments. Feel like a sheep yet?

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Facebook Fact check;. Approved covid 19 vaccines have been tested extensively for safety and effectiveness.

This is from Pfizer's website.
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine has not been approved or licensed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) for use in individuals 16 years of age and older. The emergency use of this product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of the medical product under Section 564(b)(1) of the FD&C Act unless the declaration is terminated or authorization revoked sooner.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The Vaccine (Dis)Information War
C.J. HOPKINS • FEBRUARY 23, 2021

View attachment 202729

So, good news, folks! It appears that GloboCap’s Genetic Modification Division has come up with a miracle vaccine for Covid! It’s an absolutely safe, non-experimental, messenger-RNA vaccine that teaches your cells to produce a protein that triggers an immune response, just like your body’s immune-system response, only better, because it’s made by corporations!

OK, technically, it hasn’t been approved for use — that process normally takes several years — so I guess it’s slightly “experimental,” but the US Food and Drug Administration and the European Medicines Agency have issued “Emergency Use Authorizations,” and it has been “tested extensively for safety and effectiveness,” according to Facebook’s anonymous “fact checkers,” so there’s absolutely nothing to worry about.

This non-experimental experimental vaccine is truly a historic development, because apart from saving the world from a virus that causes mild to moderate flu-like symptoms (or, more commonly, no symptoms whatsoever) in roughly 95% of those infected, and that over 99% of those infected survive, the possibilities for future applications of messenger-RNA technology, and the genetic modification of humans, generally, is virtually unlimited at this point.

Imagine all the diseases we can cure, and all the genetic “mistakes” we can fix, now that we can reprogram people’s genes to do whatever we want … cancer, heart disease, dementia, blindness, not to mention the common cold! We could even cure psychiatric disorders, like “antisocial personality disorder,” “oppositional defiant disorder,” and other “conduct disorders” and “personality disorders.” Who knows? In another hundred years, we will probably be able to genetically cleanse the human species of age-old scourges, like racism, sexism, anti-Semitism, homophobia, transphobia, etcetera, by reprogramming everyone’s defective alleles, or implanting some kind of nanotechnological neurosynaptic chips into our brains. The only thing standing in our way is people’s totally irrational resistance to letting corporations redesign the human organism, which, clearly, was rather poorly designed, and thus is vulnerable to all these horrible diseases, and emotional and behavioral disorders.

But I’m getting a little ahead of myself. The important thing at the moment is to defeat this common-flu-like pestilence that has no significant effect on age-adjusted death rates, and the mortality profile of which is more or less identical to the normal mortality profile, but which has nonetheless left the global corporatocracy no choice but to “lock down” the entire planet, plunge millions into desperate poverty, order everyone to wear medical-looking masks, unleash armed goon squads to raid people’s homes, and otherwise transform society into a pathologized-totalitarian nightmare. And, of course, the only way to do that (i.e., save humanity from a flu-like bug) is to coercively vaccinate every single human being on the planet Earth!

OK, you’re probably thinking that doesn’t make much sense, this crusade to vaccinate the entire species against a relatively standard respiratory virus, but that’s just because you are still thinking critically. You really need to stop thinking like that. As The New York Times just pointed out, “critical thinking isn’t helping.” In fact, it might be symptomatic of one of those “disorders” I just mentioned above. Critical thinking leads to “vaccine hesitancy,” which is why corporations are working with governments to immediately censor any and all content that deviates from the official Covid-19 narrative and deplatform the authors of such content, or discredit them as “anti-vax disinformationists.”

For example, Children’s Health Defense, which has been reporting on so-called “adverse events” and deaths in connection with the Covid vaccines, despite the fact that, according to the authorities, “there are no safety problems with the vaccines” and “there is no link between Covid-19 vaccines and those who die after receiving them.” In fact, according to the “fact-checkers” at Reuters, these purported “reports of adverse events” “may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable!”

Yes, you’re reading between the lines right. The corporate media can’t come right out and say it, but it appears the “anti-vax disinformationists” are fabricating “adverse events” out of whole cloth and hacking them into the VAERS database and other such systems around the world. Worse, they are somehow infiltrating these made-up stories into the mainstream media in order to lure people into “vaccine hesitancy” and stop us from vaccinating every man, woman, and child in the physical universe, repeatedly, on an ongoing basis, for as long as the “medical experts” deem necessary.

Here are just a few examples of their handiwork …

In Norway, 23 elderly people died after receiving the Pfizer vaccine. However, according to Reuters’ “fact-checkers,” it turns out, old people just die sometimes, especially in nursing homes, from a variety of causes … unless they haven’t been vaccinated, in which case they definitely died of Covid, regardless of what they actually died of. For example, a 99-year-old man suffering from dementia and emphysema, who tested negative for the virus three times, was added to the “Covid deaths” figures because a nursing home doctor “assumed” it was Covid (which GloboCap has expressly instructed him to do).
In Germany, 13 of 40 residents of one nursing home died after being vaccinated, but this was just a “tragic coincidence,” which had absolutely nothing to do with the vaccine.
In Spain, in another “tragic coincidence,” 46 nursing home residents who received the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine died within the course of one month. A further 28 of the 94 residents and 12 staff members subsequently tested positive.
In Florida, a healthy middle-aged doctor died from an unusual blood disorder two weeks after receiving the vaccine, but, according to the experts, the sudden onset of this rare immunological blood disorder (i.e., immune thrombocytopenia) “should not be interpreted as linked to the vaccine,” and was probably just a total coincidence.
In California, a 60-year-old X-ray technologist received a second dose of the Pfizer vaccine. A few hours later he had trouble breathing. He was hospitalized and died four days later. His widow says she’s not ready at this point to link her husband’s death to the vaccine. “I’m not putting any blame on Pfizer,” she said, “or on any other pharmaceutical company.” So, probably just another coincidence.
A 78-year-old woman in California died immediately after being vaccinated, but her death was not related to the vaccine, health officials assured the public. “(She) received an injection of the Covid-19 vaccine manufactured by Pfizer around noon. While seated in the observation area after the injection, [she] complained of feeling discomfort and while being evaluated by medical personnel she lost consciousness.” Despite the sudden death of his wife, her husband intends to receive a second dose.
A former Detroit news anchor died just one day after receiving the vaccine, but it was probably just a coincidental stroke, which the “normal side effects of the vaccine may have masked.”
Also in Michigan, a 90-year-old man died the day after receiving the vaccine, but, again, this was just a tragic coincidence. As Dr. David Gorski explained, “the baseline death rate of 90-year-olds is high because they’re 90 years old,” which makes perfect sense … unless, of course, they died of Covid, in which case their age and underlying conditions make absolutely no difference whatsoever.
In Kentucky, two nuns at a monastery died, and more than two dozen others tested positive, in a sudden “Covid-19 outbreak” that began two days after the nuns were vaccinated. The monastery had been completely closed to visitors and Covid-free up to that point, but the nuns were old and had “health issues,” and so on.
In Virginia, a 58-year-old grandmother died within hours after receiving the vaccine, but, as Facebook’s “fact checkers” prominently pointed out, it had to be just another coincidence, because the “vaccines have been tested for safety extensively.”

View attachment 202730

And then there are all the people on Facebook sharing their stories of loved ones who have died shortly after receiving the Covid vaccine, who the Facebook “fact checkers” are doing their utmost to discredit with their official-looking “fact-check notices.” For example …
View attachment 202731
OK, I realize it’s uncomfortable to have to face things like that (i.e., global corporations like Facebook implying that these people are lying or are using the sudden deaths of their loved ones to discourage others from getting vaccinated), especially if you’re just trying to follow orders and parrot official propaganda … even the most fanatical Covidian Cultists probably still have a shred of human empathy buried deep in their cold little hearts. But there’s an information war on, folks! You’re either with the Corporatocracy or against it! This is no time to get squeamish, or, you know, publicly exhibit an ounce of compassion. What would your friends and colleagues think of you?!

No, report these anti-vaxxers to the authorities, shout them down on social media, switch off your critical-thinking faculties, and get in line to get your vaccination! The fate of the human species depends on it! And, if you’re lucky, maybe GloboCap will even give you one of these nifty numerical Covid-vaccine tattoos for free!

View attachment 202733

C. J. Hopkins is an award-winning American playwright, novelist and political satirist based in Berlin. His plays are published by Bloomsbury Publishing and Broadway Play Publishing, Inc. His dystopian novel, Zone 23, is published by Snoggsworthy, Swaine & Cormorant. Volumes I and II of his Consent Factory Essays are published by Consent Factory Publishing, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Amalgamated Content, Inc. He can be reached at cjhopkins.com or consentfactory.org.
After reading this entire post only one thing comes to mind...

1614177552227.png

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
How many autopsies were performed to determine cause of death in these cases and to eliminate covid vaccines as that cause?

How many times do people die unexpectedly and suddenly within a week after receiving regular flu vaccines?
Are you NUTS? None, Zip, Zero, Zilch. You might as well throw conspiracy nuts a bone. Come on man.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I read somewhere this week a Lung transplant patient dies I think in Australia. The recipient and the donor had both been nasal swabbed and shown NEGATIVE for WuFlu. After the surgery the patient took a turn for the worst and by the time treatment was started for a lung infection it was too late. Autopsy found WuFlu virus in the transplanted lung.
Due to the weaken state from the surgery the patient never recovered.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1614201839780.png

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I am with you on the prison sentences

but I think Fauci and his type will one day ride into the sunset by giving lectures for big bucks , hold book signings , and live royal lives to the end

why should I think any different considering that the history of other criminals in political circles and how they usually end up ?
Normally I agree with your assessment, however, there is change afoot. Throughout this period of "The Trump Show" there have been many things done to upset and overturn the "politics as usual" cart. Jo an da Ho have been working feverishly to set the cart aright and to continue with "politics as usual" but the goods have been damaged, some to the level of being unsaleable. It won't be "business as usual". Customers don't want damaged goods and the damaged goods won't be replaced any time soon because this disaster ain't over yet.

From another perspective the "digital soldiers" are now on the move. Look to posts up at the March 1, 2021 poster -
then there's this gem - https://www.goldismoney2.com/threads/fenix-ammo-vote-for-bidet-no-ammo-for-you.442673/#post-2125225 . Seen the movie "Revenge of the Nerds"? This is the "Revenge of the Deplorables". This gives the left a taste of their own medicine. They don't like it at all! Look at all they have done and continue to do to conservatives. Turnabout IS fair play. Hopefully more "deplorables" will deploy similar tactics...political discrimination. Maybe the local Bob's Honeywagon service will stop at the next BLM/antifa will be attended by Bob's Honeywagon and he will use a pump to unload his honeywagon on the rioters. Of course I think other inspired patriots could come up with equally effective and fun forms of providing leftists with doses of leftists own medicine.

Whatever occurs democrats and sundry leftists are realizing that Jo an da Ho was NOT a good choice for them or their vision of America. Some elements of reason are returning to their brains and hearts. Others among them are realizing that their radical stupidity was and is not good. The Texas freeze is showing them their "green ideas" are a clear failure.

Yes, MSM still has to die. Yes, there is still a whole lot of swamp sediment to clean up and dispose of and we just don't have a lot happening in that effort yet but, we are moving in that direction. Yes, it is much better than both politics and business as usual.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
You've heard of Pfizer and Moderna with their mRNA "vaccines" so now let's look deeper into the Qxford-AstraZeneca concoction, excuse me, "vaccine", which is supposedly being offered in "not-for-profit" fashion by everyone's favorite eugenicists and "Dr." Fauci...the video is 36 minutes in length on the fascist youtube so view it quickly before it's removed. Links will be provided below the video for further investigation including a special look into Mr. Nazi himself, Claus Schwab!

SHOW NOTES

Unlimited Hangout

Schwab Family Values

Developers of Oxford-AstraZeneca Vaccine Tied to UK Eugenics Movement

Successful Not-for-Profit Oxford COVID Vaccine Threatens Big Pharma Profit Logic

The Year Ahead - Part 2: Biosecurity

GSK to start production of Ebola vaccine as tests on humans begin (2014)

Episode 208 - The Galton Institute Exposed

Major U.K. genetics lab accused of misusing African DNA

Eugenics: The Future Of Human Life In The 21st Century

Event Review: Selective Reproduction, Bioethics, and the Idea of Eugenics

Who Is Bill Gates?

Palantir's Tiberius, Race, and the Public Health Panopticon

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Maybe the local Bob's Honeywagon service will stop at the next BLM/antifa will be attended by Bob's Honeywagon and he will use a pump to unload his honeywagon on the rioters.

TonyG

Formerly Agg
When someone mentions Oxford I'm always reminded of their influence in publishing and likely editing the Schofield reference bible. The notes in and scope of distribution of that Bible changed the course and doctrines of Christianity and the world for 100 years.

It promoted and was the primary source of concepts of Zionism, Christian Zionism, unconditional blessing of national Israel, rapture, dispensationalism, end times mania etc.

Though likely with some good commentary, alll through the Bible are erroneous and faulty interpretations and addendums all creating and supporting a scheme where national Israel is reborn for 1000 years and the church is to be raptured for those thousand years before a remaking of the Earth into a unified humanity.

They would be the ultimate example of propaganda, disinformation and lies in order to accomplish an agenda. Contrary to the promised and prophesied growth of jesus's Kingdom and Truth as declared in Isaiah 9 6 and 7, It taught a failure of the Gospel and the church, and a weakening of the autonomy and power of the individual, of freedom and of Truth which was so strongly promoted by Jesus and in some of the main documents of law going back even to the magna Carta if not before.

So when I hear of Oxford being involved, I am always skeptical of the motives and agenda.

The first 3 sections in the link below apply:

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/hoax/index.html
Greatest hoax, cyrus Scofield, oxford press, Samuel untermyer.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Peak COVIDiocracy?
BY TYLER DURDEN
THURSDAY, FEB 25, 2021 - 8:10
Authored by Paul Joseph Watson via Summit News,
An image shows students at a school in Wenatchee, Washington State socially distanced inside what look like human tents as they perform in a band.

The picture appears to show two girls playing saxophones while trapped inside the awning-like structures, while others in the background play flute.

According to the article, “You can’t see them smiling beneath the masks,” but the kids are happy to be back at school.

The article quotes Wenatchee Principal Eric Anderson, who celebrates the fact that the school environment has been carefully tailored to ensure that students never remove their face coverings.

“We really have an environment in this building where there is never a reason where a kid has to take their mask off,” he said.
That’s presumably why the children in the image have been made to stand inside the tents, because they have to remove their masks to play the instruments.

Growing up in a world where they are forcibly isolated from each other, starved of physical contact and cannot properly discern facial reactions while having to wear humiliating human tents.
What could possibly go wrong?

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
I can't even remember the Twilight Zone being this bizarre.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
The Vaccine Bill of Rights

January 14, 2021 | Comments Off on The Vaccine Bill of Rights

MEMORIALIZING RESOLUTION URGING STATES TO IMMEDIATELY ENACT A VACCINE BILL OF RIGHTS

A MEMORIALIZING RESOLUTION for the State of [INSERT STATE] to protect its citizens against unconstitutional and medically irresponsible COVID-19 vaccine mandates.

Whereas the Founders designated that a Bill of Rights was necessary to guard individual liberty against encroachments from state and federal actors, public and private; and

Whereas the 14th Amendment to the US Constitution explicitly directs states not to “deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws”; and

Whereas no COVID vaccine is FDA-approved but some are authorized under a temporary Emergency Use Authorization as experimental (investigational) agents only; and

Whereas emergency use products are specifically prohibited by federal law 21 U.S.C. §360bbb-3 from being mandated: “Authorization for medical products for use in emergencies … require …the option to accept or refuse administration of the product”; and

Whereas the CDC Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) affirmed in August 2020 that under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), experimental vaccines are not allowed to be mandatory”; and

Whereas decades-old universally accepted Codes of Medical Ethics, including the Nuremberg Code and the Declaration of Helsinki absolutely prohibits any form of coercion whatsoever to individuals participate in a medical experiment; and

Whereas 40 percent of respondents in at least one US poll reported that they would opt out of taking experimental COVID vaccines; and

Whereas it is neither feasible nor safe to mandate experimental vaccination given the large number of COVID-19 recovered patients in the general population and the FDA/Pfizer/ Moderna protocols which excluded COVID-19 recovered patients; and

Whereas it is neither feasible nor safe to administer experimental vaccines to many groups of patients, such as persons with post-natural infections, waning titers, allergic reactions, as well as childbearing women, etc.; and

Whereas public and private measures are nonetheless being considered to mandate experimental vaccinations in order to participate in certain public activities and functions of daily American life, including but not limited to: employment, in-person school attendance, public transportation, and concert performances; and

Whereas “vaccine passports,” “digital health IDs,” and other such required documentation pose substantial risks to personal privacy and equal treatment before the law for all citizens of [INSERT STATE] as well as the United States generally; and

Whereas administration of the experimental COVID-19 vaccines according to guidelines established by the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices do not provide adequate protections for average Americans concerned about potential health hazards associated with the inoculations; and

Whereas the public is entitled to receive unbiased, transparent, easily accessible medical information related to all vaccines from their public health officials; and

Whereas the emergency powers assumed by the chief executives of certain states as well as municipal leaders violate certain unalienable rights guaranteed under the US Constitution and its and Bill of Rights and therefore deserve redress; and

Whereas while these legitimate grievances are pursued by the courts of various states, state lawmakers must enshrine certain rights against encroachment by decrees that are not medically or scientifically indicated, such as vaccine mandates, in order to ensure the continuity of these rights; and

Whereas that a COVID-19 Vaccine Bill of Rights memorialized by this resolution against COVID-19 vaccine mandates provides an example of adoption for other legislative bodies across the United States to be recognized and upheld by the attorneys general of those states; and

Whereas that the major principles of this Vaccine Bill of Rights will include a minimum of four

(4) of the following six (6) provisions:

● No persons will be mandated, coerced, forced or pressured to take an experimental or “investigational” medication.

● No physician or nurse shall be asked by an employer to promote a COVID-19 vaccine.

● All persons reserve the right, at all times, to determine what is in their own best medical interest without threat to their livelihood or freedom of movement.

● All persons must be given access to independent information to help them determine what is in their own best medical interest, including the risk of death based upon age/condition from contracting COVID-19 naturally. This must include information from sources that are independent of a conflict of interest. For example, pharmaceutical companies have an inherent conflict of interest, as do government or quasi-government institutions. Such information can be included but cannot be the sole source of information.

● The frail elderly are additionally entitled to a knowledgeable, independent advocate with medical training to help them determine their own medical interest.

● Private businesses operating within the jurisdiction have no legal authority to require or mandate or coerce medication or experimental medication for any persons; and

Whereas technical guidance for employers released by the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) in December should not be understood to undermine employee constitutional rights laid out herein; and

Whereas state legislative bodies must practice oversight of such federal assistance consistent with their enumerated powers; and

Whereas out-of-state commercial vendors, including Ticketmaster, cannot require venue operators and organizers to mandate proof of vaccination from concertgoers and other paying customers before freely entering a venue on private or public property; and

Whereas K-12 vaccinations cannot be required without certain clear and consistent exemptions applied, among them medical and conscience clauses, or risk forfeiting a district’s or school board’s authority in the State of [INSERT STATE] to authorize such a mandate, nor can a vaccine mandate for these populations be a factor in state school-aid funding; and

Whereas interstate carriers such as airlines and all forms of public transit calling for so-called “vaccine passports” as a condition of entry cannot be allowed to operate with state licensure and waivers, and furthermore this resolution would call on federal entities such as the FAA to issue new rules prohibiting COVID-19 vaccine mandates for all carrier crews and customers; and

Therefore, be it resolved that the legislature of [INSERT STATE] memorializes a COVID-19 Vaccine Bill of Rights for the purposes of defending the constitutional liberties of its citizens, promoting sound science, and outlining a framework of best practices for state authorities and federal regulators to develop in this evolving phase of experimental vaccine administration and implementation.

Be it further resolved that copies of this resolution be sent to the President of the United States, the United States House of Representatives, the United States Senate, the Federal Aviation Administration, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the U.S. Department of Labor, and the U.S. Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://www.dcclothesline.com/2021/...-after-taking-second-experimental-pfizer-jab/

Wisconsin: 28-Year-Old Healthcare Worker Has Aneurysm – Brain Dead 5 Days After Taking Second Experimental Pfizer Jab
By
Tim Brown
-
February 26, 2021

Facebook

Twitter

Email

As I spoke about on Thursday morning’s The Sons of Liberty morning show, a young, 28-year-old female healthcare worker from Wisconsin suffered an aneurysm following her second dose of the experimental COVID injection produced by Pfizer, the same people that are producing millions of doses of this chemical poison while telling you they see “no serious safety concerns.” She died on February 17, 2021.

The young woman’s name is Sara Strickles.

Local news covered the story, but like all deaths following the COVID injections, they fail to question what part it played in those harmed.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
https://www.dcclothesline.com/2021/...-after-taking-second-experimental-pfizer-jab/

Wisconsin: 28-Year-Old Healthcare Worker Has Aneurysm – Brain Dead 5 Days After Taking Second Experimental Pfizer Jab
By
Tim Brown
-
February 26, 2021

Facebook
Twitter

Email

As I spoke about on Thursday morning’s The Sons of Liberty morning show, a young, 28-year-old female healthcare worker from Wisconsin suffered an aneurysm following her second dose of the experimental COVID injection produced by Pfizer, the same people that are producing millions of doses of this chemical poison while telling you they see “no serious safety concerns.” She died on February 17, 2021.

The young woman’s name is Sara Strickles.

Local news covered the story, but like all deaths following the COVID injections, they fail to question what part it played in those harmed.
Thank God she didn't die from Covid!!!