• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Corona Virus News & Info

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
A tragedy, though just slightly less if she was all for getting the shots. She was cute and probably had lots going for her. Never forget they are more than willing to kill you.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
You've heard of Pfizer and Moderna with their mRNA "vaccines" so now let's look deeper into the Qxford-AstraZeneca concoction, excuse me, "vaccine", which is supposedly being offered in "not-for-profit" fashion by everyone's favorite eugenicists and "Dr." Fauci...the video is 36 minutes in length on the fascist youtube so view it quickly before it's removed. Links will be provided below the video for further investigation including a special look into Mr. Nazi himself, Claus Schwab!

SHOW NOTES

Unlimited Hangout

Schwab Family Values

Developers of Oxford-AstraZeneca Vaccine Tied to UK Eugenics Movement

Successful Not-for-Profit Oxford COVID Vaccine Threatens Big Pharma Profit Logic

The Year Ahead - Part 2: Biosecurity

GSK to start production of Ebola vaccine as tests on humans begin (2014)

Episode 208 - The Galton Institute Exposed

Major U.K. genetics lab accused of misusing African DNA

Eugenics: The Future Of Human Life In The 21st Century

Event Review: Selective Reproduction, Bioethics, and the Idea of Eugenics

Who Is Bill Gates?

Palantir's Tiberius, Race, and the Public Health Panopticon

This makes me want to look more at Russia's Sputnik V....

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
6 weeks ago

https://www.urdupoint.com/en/world/almost-all-of-sputnik-vs-side-effects-regist-1139561.html

Almost All Of Sputnik V's Side Effects Registered In Argentina Mild - Reports
Fahad Shabbir (@FahadShabbir) 1 month ago Wed 13th January 2021 | 02:29 PM

pic_1610530197.jpg

Over 99 percent of cases when side effects were registered in the course of vaccination with Russia's Sputnik V against COVID-19 in Argentina involve only mild symptoms like fever, headache and muscle aches, the Argentinian news agency Pagina 12 said, citing sources in the country's health ministry

MOSCOW (UrduPoint News / Sputnik - 13th January, 2021)

Over 99 percent of cases when side effects were registered in the course of vaccination with Russia's Sputnik V against COVID-19 in Argentina involve only mild symptoms like fever, headache and muscle aches, the Argentinian news agency Pagina 12 said, citing sources in the country's health ministry.

The analysis was based on the results of 89,576 vaccine doses that were administered in Argentina between December 29 and January 8. Of those, 3,453 people had effects related to the vaccination, with 99.3 percent reporting mild symptoms of fever, headache and muscle aches.

Argentina hopes to push ahead with its vaccination campaign as planned, the media outlet reported.
The plan includes administering the second shot to those people who have already been vaccinated with the first component with an interval of at least 21 days between the shots.

On Tuesday, Argentinian secretary for health access Carla Vizzotti said on Twitter that the Argentinian government will continue to work on the possible vaccination strategies to "move towards the beginning of the end of the pandemic and save as many lives as possible."

At the end of December 2020, Argentina received the first 300,000 doses of Sputnik V. Health workers are first in line to be inoculated. The Latin American country is expected to receive the second shipment of the Russian vaccine by the end of the week.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Meanwhile, my GP is ready to prescribe me more Ivermectin & antibiotic now, for my reserves, should we "get contaminated" later... though it's NOT an "approved treatment" here... So bypassing the gov's "directives" (i.e. =NO treatment - or prevention apart from masks & isolation)...

IMG-20210217-WA0002.jpeg

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score
the gov's "directives" (i.e. =NO treatment - or prevention apart from masks & isolation)...
This is a smoking gun. By using a no treatment protocol and by earlier statements saying that there was no known treatment for the virus, they were setting themselves up to declare the vaccines as the only treatment in miracle savior. It's likely a modus operandi of future eugenics introduction. I heard of a few local doctors are prescribing zinc and vitamin d and c as well as multivitamins as defense immunology builders

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Notice it's only emergency use.

https://www.masslive.com/coronaviru...son-johnson-single-shot-covid-19-vaccine.html

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Saturday issued emergency use authorization for the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, making it the third available option for Americans.

Adenoviruses are a group of viruses that are relatively common, the FDA said, Ad26, which can cause cold symptoms and pink eye, has been modified for the vaccine so that it cannot replicate in the human body to cause illness.

This vaccine is manufactured using a specific type of virus called adenovirus type 26 (Ad26). The vaccine uses Ad26 to deliver a piece of the DNA, or genetic material, that is used to make the distinctive “spike” protein of the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

After getting this vaccine, the body can temporarily make the spike protein, which does not cause disease, but triggers the immune system needed to protect against the coronavirus.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Manmade virus takes a manmade solution.......
Solution was developed years ago is my guess.

The question is would they have used it if "her" had been put in, in 2016?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-02-27 at 7.07.10 PM.png

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
This makes me want to look more at Russia's Sputnik V....

Personally I'm still rootin' for hydroxychloroquin and/or Ivermectin. IF a "vaccine" is the only way to go, then yeah, Sputnik V becomes the clear frontrunner at this point.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Personally I'm still rootin' for hydroxychloroquin and/or Ivermectin. IF a "vaccine" is the only way to go, then yeah, Sputnik V becomes the clear frontrunner at this point.

Sure, I trust Sputnik more than Pfizer or Moderna, BUT there is no scientific reason to have a vaccine at all. Government and corporate mandates are the only reason a vaccine is seen as a solution. In Dacrunch's case, he's been threatened, told he can't travel without an injection. This is tyranny, pure and simple. Nobody has proven that any of these vaccines are safer than the 99.7% survival rate for people who catch the virus!

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1614503595320.png

1614501864389.png

Last edited:

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score
WHO INSIDERS BLOW THE WHISTLE ON TOTAL IMMUNITY OF BILL GATES THROUGH GAVI - WORLD VACCINE ALLIANCE

https://www.bitchute.com/video/s8ywf3Y47oZ4/
Pretty significant,

Changing definition of immunity to mean that it can only be obtained by vaccine, (only done last year in the u.s, at least ), and changing the definition of pandemic to exclude death rates.

These definition changes might result from a proclaimed goal to rid the world of disease through "vaccines", but allow the playing field of life to be declared by w.h.o., open to genetic modification agenda AND especially infringe on human rights and liberties and touching on religious liberties and rights.

Good to see some legal and lawful activity mentioning human rights

Remove not the ancient landmark, which thy fathers have set.

Change not the definitions which thy fathers have established.

Last edited:

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Sure, I trust Sputnik more than Pfizer or Moderna, BUT there is no scientific reason to have a vaccine at all. Government and corporate mandates are the only reason a vaccine is seen as a solution. In Dacrunch's case, he's been threatened, told he can't travel without an injection. This is tyranny, pure and simple. Nobody has proven that any of these vaccines are safer than the 99.7% survival rate for people who catch the virus!

Yeah, I get that as I noted with the "IF". No doubt coerced injections of ANY kind as in the case of dacrunch, is beyond tyranny and a clear violation of human rights. And look at all the phuktards jumping on the coercion bandwagon! Soon you won't be able to fart without approval! I lift a cheek in their general direction and may God have mercy on their noses. Warming up for Dyngus Day ya know where hard boiled eggs, kielbasa and much beer rule the day!

And masks too! Don't forget that NOTHING beneficial has been proven for the use of Facial Depends!

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score
WHO INSIDERS BLOW THE WHISTLE ON TOTAL IMMUNITY OF BILL GATES THROUGH GAVI - WORLD VACCINE ALLIANCE

https://www.bitchute.com/video/s8ywf3Y47oZ4/
the woman in this video mentioned that USA and Iran agreed to the rule of w h o. With reservation. Even though there is social pressure to get the job and most mainstream media does all they can to push the non-scientific and unfactual science, it sounds like there iis still something different between USA and Iran and the country is that have signed on to the program. I wonder what that difference is.

Agreed, human rights are in question. And the right to self-determine one's healthcare whether it be homeopathic a combination of homeopathic and medicinal or strictly pharmacologic.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/japan-says-woman-dies-after-taking-covid-19-vaccine-cause-of-death-unclear-660679

3 days after Pfizer vaccine, Japanese woman dies from brain hemorrhage
"It may be a coincidental case, but there is a need to gather more information and make an assessment in upcoming working groups."
By REUTERS
MARCH 2, 2021 19:20

An illustrative photo of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
(photo credit: MARC ISRAEL SELLEM/THE JERUSALEM POST)

A Japanese a woman in her 60s died from a brain hemorrhage three days after receiving a Pfizer coronavirus vaccination, the health ministry said on Tuesday, adding that there may not be a link between the two.

The woman was vaccinated on Friday and is suspected to have suffered a brain hemorrhage three days later, on Monday, it said. It was Japan's first reported death following a vaccination.

"The brain hemorrhage that is suspected as a cause is relatively common among people from their 40s to their 60s, and at this time, based on examples overseas, there does not seem to be a link between brain hemorrhages and the coronavirus vaccine," the ministry quoted Tomohiro Morio, a doctor advising the government, as saying.

"It may be a coincidental case, but there is a need to gather more information and make an assessment in upcoming working groups."

Pfizer officials in Japan were not immediately available for comment. Pfizer said in November the efficacy of its vaccine was consistent across age and ethnic groups, and that there were no major side effects, a sign that the immunization could be employed broadly around the world.

Global health authorities have praised the fast development of safe and effective COVID vaccines, but have warned people with serious underlying health conditions to take medical advice first.

Japan became the last member of the Group of Seven leading industrialized nations to begin its vaccination drive, on Feb. 17.

It has so far received three shipments of vaccine developed by Pfizer and BioNTech.

Japan officially approved Pfizer's vaccine last month, the first such approval in the country as it steps up efforts to tame infections in the run-up to the Summer Olympics.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Daily Pass health passport, Microsoft, schools USA

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score
Took my weekly dose of ivermectin today! Found some nature's Way, Korean ginseng on sale for $7.99 per 100 caps. Added them to my conglomeration of vitamins and minerals and supplements.

Moringa, red Beet juice extract, echinacia, cinnamon, and finding.

TonyG

Formerly Agg
Reaction score
Don't the states congresses and legislators need to approve such activity? Or are these things all under the sell out and sign up to The who?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
GOING VIRAL IN AFRICA: Zambian Leader Dr. Mumba Refuses COVID Drugs After Discovering Bottles Marked “Not for Use in EU or USA” (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published March 3, 2021

A new video is going viral in Africa on the COVID drugs.

The video includes several clips of Europeans speaking on eugenics of the African population.

The video ends with Zambian political leader Dr. Nevers Mumba discussing the COVID drugs.

vaccine-eu-usa.jpg

Mumba and his colleagues noticed the vials sent to his country are labeled “not for use in the EU or USA.”

They are sending Africa the substandard drugs — and they even labeled it!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 6.23.20 PM.png

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Daily Pass health passport, Microsoft, schools USA

Damn... That's seriously child abuse. F***king Bill Gates, and Microshit. The people pushing this stuff are unimaginably evil. No way I'd let my kid go to that school.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
New York Tests Vaccine Passports At MSG Rangers Game

Adoption of IBM app could mean no jab, no game

V0S5es-COVID-19_App_Page_1.jpg

NY.Gov

New York City has unveiled a vaccine passport system that could see anyone unable to prove they have taken the COVID shot barred from events venues.

Anyone attending events where the system is in place will be required to use a phone app or paper version of the pass to display their ‘green’ vaccination and testing status, with state guidelines in place to mandate the scheme.
Dubbed, the “Excelsior Pass”, the system was tested for a second time at Madison Square Garden this week during a New York Rangers game.

Excelsior pass tested for second time in New York
00:39

Play Video

WENY News

The system, which was first tested at The Barclays Center last month, was announced this week by Governor Andrew Cuomo, who claimed that all information gleaned will remain “completely confidential.”

V0S5es-COVID-19_App_Page_6.jpg

Image: NY.Gov
Cuomo stated that “The Excelsior Pass will play a critical role in getting information to venues and sites in a secure and streamlined way, allowing us to fast-track the reopening of these businesses and getting us one step closer to reaching a new normal.”

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
New York Tests Vaccine Passports At MSG Rangers Game

Adoption of IBM app could mean no jab, no game

V0S5es-COVID-19_App_Page_1.jpg

NY.Gov

New York City has unveiled a vaccine passport system that could see anyone unable to prove they have taken the COVID shot barred from events venues.

Anyone attending events where the system is in place will be required to use a phone app or paper version of the pass to display their ‘green’ vaccination and testing status, with state guidelines in place to mandate the scheme.
Dubbed, the “Excelsior Pass”, the system was tested for a second time at Madison Square Garden this week during a New York Rangers game.

Excelsior pass tested for second time in New York
00:39

Play Video

WENY News

The system, which was first tested at The Barclays Center last month, was announced this week by Governor Andrew Cuomo, who claimed that all information gleaned will remain “completely confidential.”

V0S5es-COVID-19_App_Page_6.jpg

Image: NY.Gov
Cuomo stated that “The Excelsior Pass will play a critical role in getting information to venues and sites in a secure and streamlined way, allowing us to fast-track the reopening of these businesses and getting us one step closer to reaching a new normal.”

all this will do is create an underground market for forged vaccine passports

CEFCA09C-4E1E-4423-A361-50180FD0DC90.jpeg

DC68F7A5-1595-4E4B-80B0-378A2A50783B.jpeg

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
‘Today is day 353’: Woman takes 189 pills a week nearly 1 year after COVID-19 diagnosis to combat symptoms

PORTLAND, Ore. - Amy Watson, a preschool teacher who lives in Portland, Oregon spoke with FOX TV Stations in June detailing some of the long-term symptoms she has dealt with since contracting COVID-19 in April of last year.

"Today is day 93," said Watson in June. She shared a photograph of her thermometer, which read 100.3 on June 18, 2020. She first tested positive for COVID-19 on April 11, 2020, after falling ill with flu-like symptoms in mid-March of last year.

On March 3, 2021, nearly a year after she first experienced flu-like symptoms, her thermometer reads 100.7.

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score