• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Coronavirus aid bill includes $3,000 for families, $4 trillion liquidity for Fed - Mnuchin

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Last edited:

Dude

Midas Member
Midas Member
How many more kids will be moving into their parents basements, dragging along a baby crib with them?

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Pelosi wanting to add Diversity Departments to every agency is not what I consider pork. YMMV
LOL, even the pork has pork attached to it.

Qui bono?

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Need to change the title again. Were at 6 Tril now....

Dun Dun DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN
I hope it goes to $100T. The purpose of opening these spending floodgates is to crash the fiat system. It's working too

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
One small thought, any business that has failed to pay taxes in the last five years, gets nothing, why save a business that pays no taxes. Thank you.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I thought the addition of pork was part and parcel of EVERY bill.
This time, they Democraps are being called out on it.
The Republiturds do the same thing...
True that, some form, some fashion.
All the time.
But here and now ?
I do not consider this " pork ".
Many other words and thoughts.
It is indeed lunacy.
JMHO

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Note:
Any business that has not paid taxes for that long has already seen the van with the tint and the sunglasses and khakis and blazers and the lock and chains and the yellow tape and the big giant envelope with the tape on it to post on the door.
Not to mention the guns.
Seen it.
Just saying.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Sorry but the only way out of this that I can feasibly see is a default and ending the FED. That's it. Take the hit now instead of later. Otherwise, we'll just be debt slaves to the global cabal. At least this way we have a fighting chance for a little while.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Sorry but the only way out of this that I can feasibly see is a default and ending the FED. That's it. Take the hit now instead of later. Otherwise, we'll just be debt slaves to the global cabal. At least this way we have a fighting chance for a little while.
This is why Trump doesn't care how much is being spent. The debt is all going away along with the Fed and the bad actors in Congress, along with the deviant pedos in DC and Hollywood.

it's gonna be biblical!

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Note:
Any business that has not paid taxes for that long has already seen the van with the tint and the sunglasses and khakis and blazers and the lock and chains and the yellow tape and the big giant envelope with the tape on it to post on the door.
Not to mention the guns.
Seen it.
Just saying.
The same applies to individuals who dare defy the confiscators of wages at gunpoint.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Sound good, but....
My favorite airline, Eastern Airlines
TWA
Pan Am
Planes mothballed and parted out.....
None were taken over by another airline.
Others came and took their places. I don't see any reason to keep bailing out companies!

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Others came and took their places. I don't see any reason to keep bailing out companies!
True, but the shit that Carl Icaan, an infamous corporate raider. . did by destroying Eastern Airlines and raiding the end the companypension plans, was criminal. Though Mitt Romney made a living pulling the same shit.
But you are right. The taxpayer shouldn't have to bail out mismanaged companies, but we will.
As an example, Boeing management made terrible decisions regarding the 737, which they are not likely to recover.
I see a bailout coming for Boeing.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Trillion Dollar Coins?

where have I heard that before???

Talib, you out there?

bitch.....

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
This is why Trump doesn't care how much is being spent. The debt is all going away along with the Fed and the bad actors in Congress, along with the deviant pedos in DC and Hollywood.

it's gonna be biblical!
yes it is. The mark of the beast and all.. Next time you go get your drivers license you can just get your chip implant as well. They can roll out the digital currency over 12 months and then be under complete control of the bankers.
Do you have a link where Trump has said he is getting rid of everything you claim? No need to look. There isn't one because he has never said any such thing. Why is everyone trying to spread fake news? Everyone bashes the MSM for doing it then come on here and do the same exact thing.