• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Coronavirus Alert, Chris Martenson

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Normally I would agree. I think, however, that this one is worth paying attention to. Timing AND origin are quite suspicious. Coronavirus worked on since 2003. Patented in 2015. Patent expired day of or day before China announced announced it's existence and spread in China. China AND US CDC are named patent holders. Yes, I WILL go political here. Mass shootings didn't work well for deep state. An epidemic, as uncontrollable as it is purported to be, is an effective damage to a country. Why would the deep state be willing to kill it's own? Sacrifice of others is a core action of their kind. Also, there IS a mention of a vaccine in the patent application. However, "officials" claim to be working on a vaccine NOW. This could mean that a vaccine still needs to be developed; this could mean that this an excuse to buy time to let the virus do it's dirty work; this could mean that vaccine components must be prepared and gathered before vaccine production and distribution can begin.

The virus is already reported to be in the US. First discovered in US on 21 January 2020 in Washington state and NOW reported in Chicongo on 24 January 2020:
https://www.cnet.com/how-to/coronav...to-56-cases-approach-2000-everything-we-know/
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news...0200124-yx2xd3yeovar3o25ei6bfvvbze-story.html

Also, do remember that during the Shrub or Clintoon years there an EO or law passed (don't remember at the moment but can be searched) Giving state health officials unprecedented authority in the event of an epidemic...like YOU WILL BE QUARANTINED and YOU WILL BE FORCIBLY VACCINATED or jailed for resistance AND FORCIBLY VACCINATED. Fortunately, FORCED vaccination was ruled unconstitutional. However, the plans still exist and you know as well as I do that court rulings as well as law are ignored when expedient to do so.

The exact proposed law was: the Model State Emergency Health Powers Act (MSEHPA)

From Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_State_Emergency_Health_Powers_Act

Jump to navigation
Jump to search

The Model State Emergency Health Powers Act (MSEHPA) is a public health act originally drafted by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention to aid the United States' state legislatures in revising their public health laws to control epidemics and respond to bioterrorism. The CDC's draft was revised by the Center for Law and the Public's Health, a collaboration between Georgetown University and Johns Hopkins University. By December 21, 2001, the act was released to state legislatures for review and approval. Critics immediately charged that the MSEHPA failed to protect the general public from abuses arising from the tremendous powers it would grant individual states in an emergency. The MSEHPA provisions also went beyond the scope of addressing bioterrorism while disregarding medical privacy standards.[1] As of August 1, 2011, forty states have passed various forms of MSEHPA legislation.[2]

From NCSL: Link (Too large to post here) https://www.ncsl.org/research/health/state-quarantine-and-isolation-statutes.aspx

Last edited:

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Normally I would agree. I think, however, that this one is worth paying attention to. Timing AND origin are quite suspicious. Coronavirus worked on since 2003. Patented in 2015. Patent expired day of or day before China announced announced it's existence and spread in China. China AND US CDC are named patent holders. Yes, I WILL go political here. Mass shootings didn't work well for deep state. An epidemic, as uncontrollable as it is purported to be, is an effective damage to a country. Why would the deep state be willing to kill it's own? Sacrifice of others is a core action of their kind. Also, there IS a mention of a vaccine in the patent application. However, "officials" claim to be working on a vaccine NOW. This could mean that a vaccine still needs to be developed; this could mean that this an excuse to buy time to let the virus do it's dirty work; this could mean that vaccine components must be prepared and gathered before vaccine production and distribution can begin.

The virus is already reported to be in the US. First discovered in US on 21 January 2020 in Washington state and NOW reported in Chicongo on 24 January 2020:
https://www.cnet.com/how-to/coronav...to-56-cases-approach-2000-everything-we-know/
I have to agree with @Alton

Chinese response to this is way more above what you would expect or have seen in the past.

Rumors of the virus being an escapee from a weapons lab nearby seemed plausible but only a theory until news reports of Chinese scientists being tossed out of Canada being accused of stealing, you guessed it, Corona virus samples.

Maybe that is why China is limiting access both in and out.

If the wild corona virus in Wuhan has similar DNA to the Canadian virus then the Chinese have a lot of explaining to do, let alone how many treaty violations (like they really care) but what probably really frightens the Chinese is all the legal lawsuits from survivors and relatives of victims and all the exposed Chinese assets outside of China that can be seized to satisfy such legal claims. In short, it’s all about the money.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news...0200124-yx2xd3yeovar3o25ei6bfvvbze-story.html

Also, do remember that during the Shrub or Clintoon years there an EO or law passed (don't remember at the moment but can be searched) Giving state health officials unprecedented authority in the event of an epidemic...like YOU WILL BE QUARANTINED and YOU WILL BE FORCIBLY VACCINATED or jailed for resistance AND FORCIBLY VACCINATED. Fortunately, FORCED vaccination was ruled unconstitutional. However, the plans still exist and you know as well as I do that court rulings as well as law are ignored when expedient to do so.

The exact proposed law was: the Model State Emergency Health Powers Act (MSEHPA)

From Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_State_Emergency_Health_Powers_Act

Jump to navigation
Jump to search

The Model State Emergency Health Powers Act (MSEHPA) is a public health act originally drafted by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention to aid the United States' state legislatures in revising their public health laws to control epidemics and respond to bioterrorism. The CDC's draft was revised by the Center for Law and the Public's Health, a collaboration between Georgetown University and Johns Hopkins University. By December 21, 2001, the act was released to state legislatures for review and approval. Critics immediately charged that the MSEHPA failed to protect the general public from abuses arising from the tremendous powers it would grant individual states in an emergency. The MSEHPA provisions also went beyond the scope of addressing bioterrorism while disregarding medical privacy standards.[1] As of August 1, 2011, forty states have passed various forms of MSEHPA legislation.[2]

From NCSL: Link (Too large to post here) https://www.ncsl.org/research/health/state-quarantine-and-isolation-statutes.aspx
Perhaps you're right. I, nor any of us, can say for sure. I've done some extra preparation by getting some top quality respirators, stocked up on alcohol and sterile gloves and have a good inventory of colloidal silver on hand. That's about all I can do. I live in a rural area and, for what's it's worth, the cities would be the hotbeds of virus transmission IMHO. I stay out of them as much as possible anyway.

Just due your due diligence and prepare as best you can but don't let the media control you!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Chinese response to this is way more above what you would expect or have seen in the past.
There is a video 'somewhere' here in one of the many Corona virus threads where they argue the point that China did nothing about the outbreak at first. Instead they held a big dinner party in the breakout city where everyone ate from the same plates.

The mentality was 'We are strong. We are invincible people.'

They also discussed the open air wet markets where people never wash their hands (cultural differences) and animals are sold. The point was made that some of these animals for sale might have been pulled from sewers, or found in the wilderness.

Uneducated country folk where no sanitary controls are engrained in a societal norm.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
There is a video 'somewhere' here in one of the many Corona virus threads where they argue the point that China did nothing about the outbreak at first. Instead they held a big dinner party in the breakout city where everyone ate from the same plates.

The mentality was 'We are strong. We are invincible people.'

They also discussed the open air wet markets where people never wash their hands (cultural differences) and animals are sold. The point was made that some of these animals for sale might have been pulled from sewers, or found in the wilderness.

Uneducated country folk where no sanitary controls are engrained in a societal norm.
Thanks for that description...now I can't eat my bat soup:sick

hoarder

Dat Member
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Not only bats......

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
“Healthy and hygienic societies are a form of white privilege.” :blond:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
“Healthy and hygienic societies are a form of white privilege.” :blond:
Batshit crazy... white people learned from their mistakes.... for shame!

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
I'm typically right there with Shootist on these fear mongering escapades but I'm siding with Alton on this one. It just feels different this time. I can't put my finger on why but it does. Advertised mortality still stands at 3%, I'll probably survive it but I have elderlie's who likely won't.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I'll take my vitamins and take my chances

View attachment 152697
Thus far I have observed a negative smear campaign against Chinese citizens. Imagery of consuming bat soup & eating live mice etc... A bunch of fake news designed to elicit public support of western Political authorities to regulate the Chinese people & Chinese .gov under the banner of global health and epidemiology.... This appears to be a NWO operation... if the Chins refuse compliance to the world heath scheme, will the west support war in China??? Will the propaghanda beat the drums of war into a cognitive mental state where the west fears epidemic more than war?

Cui bono the epidemics, etc....

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I heard it was just renamed to Kung Flu :beer:

obilly

Silver Member
Silver Miner
fucdachink, ban all Chinese, ban all Chinese imports.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

kiffertom

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
wake the fuck up! a lot of us are in our later years. this will either kill us or fuck us up real badly! our hospitals will be over run! still not too late to prepare!

tons of flights still leaving china!

the dean of medicine Hong Kong University! he is telling nothing but the facts! first 16 minutes are worth listening to! some scary shit

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
BREAKING: Coronavirus Hits 15% Fatality Rate, 83% Infection Rate for Those Exposed

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-01...HMLUy0QcMGs7UEOx4IxzZTOzQ36lwGoNMzLdluZr7x7Hw

SC
I'm very skeptical of any "death rate" because you dont have nearly enough information. Primarily it ignores time, at least until you are well into the outbreak. I saw one tweet from china saying 81 people had died but 55 got better. Well, either the people are dying quickly and it takes a long time to fight ot off or I dont like those odds.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I'm very skeptical of any "death rate" because you dont have nearly enough information. Primarily it ignores time, at least until you are well into the outbreak. I saw one tweet from china saying 81 people had died but 55 got better. Well, either the people are dying quickly and it takes a long time to fight ot off or I dont like those odds.
None of this 'information' is dependable. Just take normal precautions such as washing your hands frequently and don't let the media rule over you. Fear is their goal.

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
The coronavirus questions that scientists are racing to answer
By HELEN BRANSWELL @HelenBranswell and ANDREW JOSEPH @DrewQJoseph
JANUARY 28, 2020
The outbreak of a novel coronavirus in China and its spread to more than a dozen countries has presented health experts with a rapidly evolving and complex challenge.

That means there are a lot of unknowns.

Here are some of the outstanding questions that doctors, scientists, and health agencies are rushing to answer.

When are people contagious?

One of the luckiest breaks the world got with the SARS outbreak of 2002-2003 was that people weren’t contagious until they developed symptoms. The same is true of MERS. As a result, it became easier for health officials to try to limit spread once they identified a new case.

Public health experts watching this outbreak unfold have been hoping 2019-nCoV, which is a member of the same virus family, would follow that pattern. Now they’re not so sure.

Support STAT: STAT is offering coverage of the coronavirus for free. Please consider a subscription to support our journalism. Start free trial today.
Chinese health authorities said over the weekend they’ve recorded cases where transmission occurred before the transmitting person showed symptoms. If that’s a common feature of this infection, it’s going to cause serious problems.

With some viral illnesses — like influenza for example — people can actually start infecting the people around them a day or two before they start to feel sick. That’s insidious, because it means infected people can go to work, take the subway, go to church or to the movies — unaware that they are emitting viruses that can infect others.

How long is the period between when a person gets infected and when they develop symptoms?

In the past few days several papers from China describing the illness have been published or posted on preprint websites (sites that share papers before they have been peer-reviewed or published in journals). In a paper posted to bioRxiv, scientists from Guangdong province estimated the incubation period — the time from infection to symptoms — to average between four and five days, which was also the case with SARS. There is clearly a range, though; on Monday, the WHO said the information to date suggests two to 10 days.

Another paper, published last Friday in The Lancet, estimated the incubation period in a cluster of six family members to be three to six days. These estimates are compatible and suggest it takes a few days for people to start feeling ill — which explains how a number of travelers who have brought the virus to other countries only realized they were sick a day or two after getting home.

Link to full article here:
https://www.statnews.com/2020/01/28/the-coronavirus-questions-that-scientists-are-racing-to-answer/