• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Coronavirus Alert, Chris Martenson

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
News just said guy had been in summit county since feb 29.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Pole-in-your-ass just announced there is another case in co, but wont say where...........

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
328 Chinese Nationals Caught Trying To Illegally Enter U.S. At Southern Border - By Ryan Saavedra
DailyWire.com

"The Department of Homeland Security says that hundreds of Chinese nationals have attempted to illegally enter the United States through the southern border since the outbreak of the coronavirus in China.
“Some 328 illegal immigrants from China have been nabbed jumping the U.S.-Mexico border so far this year, according to Homeland Security data that raises the prospect a coronavirus carrier could sneak into the country via the border,” The Washington Times reported. “Three other people from South Korea — another country with rapidly spreading cases — have also been arrested at the border, as have 122 people from the Dominican Republican, where the coronavirus has now been detected.” .....

More here + video : https://www.dailywire.com/news/328-...dYbq-r8c7QwMuhq_T78p9AkxcbGv_g&_hsmi=84357739

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
They've confirmed a case 45 mins by car from me. I am not worried...this stuff has probably been circulating among us since before the news caught on with the hysteria.

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Partner has the flu including a temp of 102.8. Told him he *has* to call his doctor this AM.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Partner has the flu including a temp of 102.8. Told him he *has* to call his doctor this AM.
I wish him well, and you stay healthy Merlin.

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Best wishes to you & yours Merlin.
Hope it is just regular flu.
I had a 102-103 fever back in October & was prone for a week.
In describing his symptoms, would he say he has an unusual "tightness of breath"? That is a corona "tell".

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Up YOUR Vitamin C uptake to four times normal dosage. START NOW.

If you do not have Vit C tabs, GO GET SOME. BIG JAR.

Doctor's orders.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Add D3 to that shopping list too and some Magnesium constant heavy dosing of Vit C will leach magnesium from the body.
Word to the Wise.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
After you do the above, learn to continually pretend that everything is wet with permanent dye. Wear blue nitrile exam gloves to open doors, or touch anything.

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
He has aches, diarrhea, and a cough. We will see what happens. I hope it is ordinary flu too. Washing my hands constantly :)

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Beer Virus Map.JPG
Hard to keep a map like this current.
From this AM
BF

Be careful, merlin, hope he recovers soon and it ain't the beer virus.

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Well, we live in NW Indiana, very close to Chicago. So anything is possible. Hoping it's *just* the flu; that can be serious too.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
In describing his symptoms, would he say he has an unusual "tightness of breath"? That is a corona "tell".
In addition to that, I've also read that supposedly the wuflu doesn't give ya a runny nose.

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
I've already asked this in another thread so apologies for triggering your forum OCD.

So I have a Q.

Previously there were SARS, MERS and a host of uglies.

Where did they go?

Are they now counted as flu or did they just acquiescence to the fact that Covid-19 is the better and have relegated themselves to the shadows?

Asking for a friend.

Golden Regards
Uncle
Haven't you ever worked for a corporation that was preparing to drastically downsize?

Covid-19 and all the rest are just Beta Testing for the Big Layoff.

They have alot of positions to eliminate and not alot of time.

So now they will use the results of this Beta Testing and keep tweeking their formulas until they get it just right.

The Chinese 'social credit ratings' was the first big clue that this was coming.

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
If ur 'social credit' rating is above 500 you get a dose of ultraviolet radiation.

Under 500 and you get shot with spores.
1583510680134.png

Brilliant!

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
daily update

Coronavirus Statistics March 06 2020.jpg

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
It's about time as the herd needs thinning big time

I'm rooting for the virus

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
So over 50% RECOVER and 3% DIE Worldwide ?

FLU Bugs in the US are far more dangerous. I am really leaning towards Sensationalizing Media / Fear Mongering the sheeple.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

FLU Bugs in the US are far more dangerous. I am really leaning towards Sensationalizing Media / Fear Mongering the sheeple.
Well, Italy's numbers are telling... 1 death to 4 recoveries so far... the rest still not out of the woods... and spreading quickly in spite of pretty strong isolation measures taken...
Take into consideration that Italy has an "aging population"... median age of 60 or so I think I read...?

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

unfortunately Wuhan 400 ain’t done yet...

...what will it look like in 30 , 60 , 90 days and a year from now?....

I hope it’s a nothing hotdog....

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

How often do you remember hearing the number of people who "recovered" from the Flu? Yeah, that isn't the case.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
How often do you remember hearing the number of people who "recovered" from the Flu? Yeah, that isn't the case.
In my 66 years or so, I must have "recovered from the flu" at least 30 times... Aspirin, hot toddy (tea) with lemon & honey & dark rum, wrap into a thick blanket and sweat it out... Repeat as needed... No "flu shots" yet... (the more rum the better...)

Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

How so? RegFlu has a 0.11% death rate and a 99.89% recovery rate.

Bottom line is, if even just 10% of the population gets wuflu, the number of deaths will be at least 20 times higher than the number killed by regflu.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
"Targeted population" = retirees & people with illnesses... A "dream come true" for Health Insurers & Retirement Funds...

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Well, The Wuhan SHasHTF in Central KY. :
"Beshear: First Ky. coronavirus case confirmed in Lexington; state of emergency declared.
The governor said he has declared a state of emergency to make sure state entities have the necessary resources.
“We have been preparing for this,” Gov. Beshear said.
Friday morning, President Trump, also signed off on funding to fight the coronavirus in the US.
[INTERACTIVE: EPA releases list of disinfectants to use against coronavirus]
[Facts, preventive measures for new coronavirus]
Governor Beshear says “there is no need to panic” and people should not cancel plans other than to practice good hygiene and stay home if sick.
He says the threat to the general population remains low.
Health officials say people should remain calm, but be aware and prepared."

https://www.wkyt.com/content/news/LIVE-Gov-Beshear-giving-update-on-coronavirus-568567621.html

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

Other than mentions here, I haven't found a single source regarding this Wuhan 400 (besides the obvious from the Koontz novel).

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I've been looking around for a new car for the wife and came across this at one of the large Toyota dealers:

Toyota of Kirkland.JPG

And I see that just this AM a starbuks store in downtown seattle also closed for 'deep cleaning'

Coming soon to your own neighborhood.
BF

Other than mentions here, I haven't found a single source regarding this Wuhan 400 (besides the obvious from the Koontz novel).
seemingly the Wuhan-400 Virus was the 1989 result of editing the original 1981 Gorki-400 Virus ...

The original edition named the virus “Gorki-400,” after the Russian city where it was created, getting changed to China in 1989 after the end of the Cold War, the Daily Examiner noted.

Bookstore owner Albert Wan told the South China Morning Post that a “smart, savvy” writer like Koontz would know to pick Wuhan for a plot because it is the home to many research facilities.

Hong Kong crime author Chan Ho-kei also told the paper that “fiction-prophecy” is a common phenomenon.

unquote
source = https://nypost.com/2020/02/27/did-a-1981-dean-koontz-novel-predict-the-coronavirus/

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
daily update

Coronavirus Statistics March 07 2020.jpg

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
And great freedom of information too [SARC]
They could have half the population dying and we'd never know about it...
I'd trust Russia's data a LOT more... (even than the US's...)

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++