• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Coronavirus Alert, Chris Martenson

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It is still running 1 in every 15 infected patients have died. And the recovered ones sometimes un-recovered.

Still something to pay attention to. Sounds like Italy is about to go Wusan...

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
If you view the whole Twitter thread, there appear to be a number of other people who are from the area that are calling this out as fake news.

bb
NOT "FAKE"

https://www.ft.com/content/3ba863e8-e684-328b-abe1-5aae1d6a8f9d

Coronavirus: Italy quarantines 16m people – The race to contain the spread of the coronavirus entered a new phase on Sunday as Italy locked down the entire northern region of Lombardy, and the World Health Organization reported the global number of confirmed COVID-19 cases has surpassed 100,000.

• Italy has imposed a lockdown restricting the movement of citizens in the prosperous north of the country, with prime minister Giuseppe Conte saying the country faces a national emergency as the number of confirmed cases exceeded 7,300. • Health officials in Italy’s Lombardy region have warned of the intense strain that the spread of the virus is placing on the healthcare system, with one official saying the system “is a step away from collapse”. • Alitalia, Italy’s flagship airline, said it would slash the numbers of flights operated from airports in Milan and Venice from Monday, with its services on international routes rerouted via Rome’s Fiumicino airport. • Elsewhere in Europe, officials in Germany and Austria are considering restricting gatherings of more than 1,000 people, with Germany’s health minister calling for sports matches, concerts and trade fairs to be cancelled to contain the spread of the virus.

Last edited:

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Folks who follow Chris Martenson say has been ~ 90% accurate in his predictions on the spread of this virus so far.

copy n paste from ZH:

Chris Martenson has done a STELLER job covering this issue and had flown so directly over this target a month ago that he caught the attention of MSNBC and other MSM outlets which ridiculed him.
Sorry MSM. If you backtrack his podcast vs. your reporting, he's been about 90%+ accurate in his predictions where you have not been even close.
He was telling the audience not to panic but to take prudent and reasonable measures before the pubic actually did panic due to, to paraphrase him generally - an irresponsible media and government.
Guys, he is IMO probably the best source of daily pandemic information around, period. He has almost 200K paid subscribers that are like an intelligence network for him, plus some volunteers to help sift data.
And he has a Ph.D in Pathology and MBA from Duke, and used to be a Sr. VP at Big Pharma until he said "**** it, I can't do this anymore". Pretty ethical guy, which is rare today.

Bookmark this podcast. It comes out in the afternoon daily. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD2-QVBQi48RRQTD4Jhxu8w

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Just booked my flight out of boobyland thanks mainly to guys like Chris Martenson (and some bright gimmers, thanks guys).

Like everything else on this forum, we can fairly determine what the future holds on a broad scale, but the timing is always a beotch. (I waited a year to watch the collapse of Bear Sterns work its way into our general economy)

thanks to guys like Chris a rough timeline can now be established for when the USA will have conditions similar to Italy today (late april-early may)

My main concern, as always, is the comming economic impact as I expect shortages in stores to be the new norm for us starting already. (Local target had all the flu supplies you needed last week/this week all the shelves stripped bare. With production in China shut down this will probably become the new norm in the USA from here on out)

I'm not much for hoarding anymore after much trial and error preparing for different events in the past.

My plans from here on out will always rely on mobility and an ability to relocate on short notice. Country/City I can quickly integrate into my surroundings. The hard part is stripping down all those material things that keep us bound to one spot. Anti-hording??? It's hard to part with material gains, but each time I do I feel about 50 pounds lighter and more agile.

To each their own and it will be interesting to see how the next few months and even years play out for all gimmers concerned.

Virus? Least of my worries. Incompetent Government Intrusion into our daily lives? Major concern.

and heck, when Scorp can see his shadow I know it's only three weeks until I should hop a flight out of Dodge. Never fails :beer:

Last edited:

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Italy quarantines 16 million as US Army halts military and family travel to/from Italy and South Korea

Fifteen northern and central Italian provinces are under quarantine and U.S. Army officials are imposing their own travel restrictions in an effort to stop the ongoing spread of coronavirus.

Around 16 million people in northern and central Italy have been placed in quarantine, the BBC reported Sunday. The U.S. Army Garrison Italy, Caserma Ederle, near the northeastern Italian city of Vicenza has also adopted travel restrictions affecting all personnel coming in and out of the country.

The Italian quarantine order will remain in effect until April 3rd, and people in the affected Italian provinces will have to obtain special permission to travel outside of their restricted areas for the time being.

The U.S. Army Garrison Italy announced its own suspension on travel on Saturday in a telecast to its personnel. The new restrictions in Italy would stop personnel from moving in and out of Italy for 60 days or until further notice.

http://bit.ly/38B9HMF

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
At some point they will not be able to stop the market crash. No cheap Chinese supplies and consumer goods being delivered so they can be resold, airlines not flying, jobs being lost, tourism decimated like Disneyland, touring buss's, cruises, restaurants etc.......

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
At some point they will not be able to stop the market crash. No cheap Chinese supplies and consumer goods being delivered so they can be resold, airlines not flying, jobs being lost, tourism decimated like Disneyland, touring buss's, cruises, restaurants etc.......
Yeah...which is why liquidity is being propped up by interest rate cuts; people are going to need to take out even MORE credit to keep their doors open.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Good time to be in a stocked-up RV and visit the EMPTY (outdoor) tourist sites...

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
By the looks of her this should be enough to get her through next week although, with that mammoth ass, she may need more TP
1583713594966.png

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
If I run out of TP (well stocked now) - I still have the old "bidet" in the basement bathroom... French houses... - I replaced the upstairs bidet next to the bathtub with a toilet (2nd one in the next 'toilet & sink" room) when I renovated... so there isn't a "waiting line" when one is in use.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
This is only going get the frightened Nancy ninnies in knots further than they are now.

FDNY firefighters won’t be dispatched to potential coronavirus cases
https://nypost.com/2020/03/07/fdny-...om-responding-to-potential-coronavirus-cases/

The FDNY won’t dispatch its firefighters to potential coronavirus patients, leaving its paramedics and EMTs to handle them alone,

Interesting side note: the EMTs were folded into the FDNY back in the Rudy Giulianni days.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Trader I use is banking on the Dow dropping 7% tomorrow, which if it happened, would be the biggest single one day point drop ever.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Trader I use is banking on the Dow dropping 7% tomorrow, which if it happened, would be the biggest single one day point drop ever.
Yeeks. That sucks...mostly because this is a coordinated drop in the markets. Not due to bad economy or war, or some unforseen event...just a panic that's been induced by the media and the deep state.

Yeeks. That sucks...mostly because this is a coordinated drop in the markets. Not due to bad economy or war, or some unforseen event...just a panic that's been induced by the media and the deep state.
One thing is for certain, the events as they have unfolded over the past few months have been due to the biggest psychological warfare operation of all time.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The markets are pricing-in the looming shutdown of the supply chain.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
daily update

ratio of deaths/recoveries in Italy is 366/622... Italy has the oldest mean population in the world after Japan...

Coronavirus Statistics March 09 2020.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
A friend said this: "This virus is about to explode in the US. My guess is by this time next week there will be over 1,000 cases and hundreds of deaths. "
Well, it's one week later. The total U.S. cases = 565. So a little more than half your friend's guess. And only 22 deaths so that is much less than his "hundreds of deaths" prediction.

1583774256403.png

Last edited:

obilly

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Well, it's one week later. The total U.S. cases = 565. So a little more than half your friend's guess. And only 22 deaths so that is much less than his "hundreds of deaths" prediction.

View attachment 156799
to be 565 cases,,, there will have to be way way way more than a 1000 infected and not diag.????? as for the dead, today's infected some will be dead in 2 weeks or less? confirmed is not the totaled numbered infected?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
to be 565 cases,,, there will have to be way way way more than a 1000 infected and not diag.????? as for the dead, today's infected some will be dead in 2 weeks or less? confirmed is not the totaled numbered infected?
My post was in reply to his friend's guess there would be 1,000 cases and hundreds dead one week later. It was just a WAG by his friend of what would happen in 7 days time from March 2nd. That's all.

obilly

Silver Member
Silver Miner
My post was in reply to his friend's guess there would be 1,000 cases and hundreds dead one week later. It was just a WAG by his friend of what would happen in 7 days time from March 2nd. That's all.
i was not trying to offend,,,,, i was trying to say that chart is bullshit,,,i will believe anything you say, way way before i believe anything on that chart? JMO

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
NOTE: If language bothers you, skip this video.

Democrats & FakeNews Weaponize Coronavirus To Crash Dow Jones (6 min 01 sec):

Published on Mar 9, 2020 by Salty Cracker​

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
As there seems to be a lot of 'pushback' to this narrative of 'it's the disease, man...', i'll suggest we'll see something else coming up fairly quickly...

keep those helmets near-by

Last edited:

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
daily update... Don't like Italy's death/recovery ratio... & the death/cases ratio is above 6%... not counting the outcome of the ongoing cases...

Coronavirus Statistics March 10 2020.jpg

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The OFFICIAL death rate for those infected is still 6%. That is one out of 16 infected will die.

On the other side of the coin... that is about the death rate for flu in 2017. Remember? No hype? Hm.

Not to be obtuse: what I am sayin' is this virus-gross horror is about par with the last one they made. We sure are a tough species.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
The OFFICIAL death rate for those infected is still 6%. That is one out of 16 infected will die.

On the other side of the coin... that is about the death rate for flu in 2017. Remember? No hype? Hm.

Not to be obtuse: what I am sayin' is this virus-gross horror is about par with the last one they made. We sure are a tough species.
- that doesn't take into account that a good number of people have anti-bodies to the flu (at least a few strains)... and NOBODY is immune to this new virus...