• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Coronavirus Alert, Chris Martenson

ABC123

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
NBA just cancelled its season until further notice.....Utah Jazz bigman Rudy Gobert tests positive!

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
Baaaaaaaa!!!

Give your heads a shake, little sheep.

If this laughable charade was actually being “suppressed and covered up” by the deep state, do you really think every single mainstream media outlet would be shilling it so hard?

Say Baaaaaaa!

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Interpret the data as you desire, but to me, deaths per verified cases would be the metric I would pay attention to.
Only problem there is that "active cases" have not yet had time to reach a final disposition.

Looking at the deaths to recovered ratio lets you know how many of those needing medical treatment are dying. Because yes, there are probably many more cases that did not require medical intervention and have since recovered, but if 15-19% of those infected need hospital care, it says that approx half of those are dying. Which imo means an overall death rate of approx 7%

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Yeah, that right there, that's the problem.
How many hospitable beds will be available for these really sick?

BF
If even just 10% acquire it, no where near enough. Which means the death rate goes way up.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
One Day In The Future:

"The Sky Is Falling!"

'Shut Up'

1583986447126.png

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Quick math...

IF...(a big word...if)...60% of the US population contracts the virus...

That is approximately 190 million Americans.

If...(still a big word)...20% of those infected need advanced medical care (think ICU...respirators and all the rest)...

Thats 38 million Americans.

There are about 1 million hospital beds in the US - of which about 75% are filled by folks for the litany of reasons...

38 million Americans competing for about 250K beds (how many of which are equipped with respirators?)

Tell me again about the death rate?

Wash your fucking hands. Dont touch your face. Dont go out in public unless absolutely necessary.

I want ALL you guys to make it through the other side...

ALL of you...

(Even you Fatrat...and Soupbone...and the crew...)

Be safe...

pay dirt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
There might be two strains of the Virus.
The coronavirus has mutated into at least two separate strains since the outbreak began in December, according to Chinese scientists.
Researchers say there are now two types of the same coronavirus infecting people – and most people seem to have caught the most aggressive form of it.
At least 94,000 people have been infected around the world and almost 3,200 have died, while 50,000 have recovered from the disease.
The team of experts from Beijing and Shanghai said 70 per cent of people have caught the most aggressive strain of the virus but that this causes such bad illness that it has struggled to spread since early January.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...iller-coronavirus-spreading-study-claims.html

Last edited:

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1583996274139.png

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
At least 94,000 people have been infected around the world and almost 3,200 have died, while 50,000 have recovered from the disease.

lets see...94k, minus 50k, ummmm, take a way another 3.2k, let's see...well, there are 41k unaccounted for people...in a state of 'flux', neither dead nor disease free...they currently fill how many of the worlds hospital beds?

idk, but, there's some information...that's a lot less than a million like Straw mentioned above...and that's scattered around the globe

Looks like we're going to be just fine, RIP those who aren't...and there will be more RIP's next year, from something else the Chinese did, or ate...maybe next year they'll release the Kraken...someone will catch it and cage it and skin it alive releasing it's rage

In the mean time, stay home, don't go out, save all that money that you'd otherwise spend...and shop on-line! Get your Wuhan Delivered Directly To Your Door, in the air in the bubble wrap

:2 thumbs up:

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Coronavirus - It's Deadlier Than You Thought

JP Sears
AwakenWithJP
Thu, 12 Mar 2020 02:01 UTC

Here's the latest BREAKING NEWS update on the Coronavirus. It's definitely gonna kill you. The only way to protect yourself from COVID-19 is to buy a casket now. Stay tuned for all the latest sensationalized updates about the Corona Virus.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
buy a casket now
I've honestly got to admit, i've not prepped for that yet, this Wuhan 400 caught me a bit off-guard

I'd like to try out a coffee table version for a while, see if it fits my home decor...I did tell my wife, for the time being, if she outlives me in this 'race', she can empty out one of my tool boxes and bury me in that if need be...she looked away from AGT, said o.k.,

I smiled

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
My father-in-law before he took ill and passed bought a nicely built, plain and simple walnut casket made by an Amish man. He got it for a very reasonable price compared to those sold by morticians. He kept it in the bedroom of their apartment. Mom didn't appreciate it too much because it forced her to face a reality and an inevitability that she didn't want to face quite yet. She's a strong woman though and bore it all with dignity quite well. Of course he already had the burial plots paid for and funeral arrangements taken care of and the grave stone he left for the family with. I was the only one in the local family with a pickup truck so I and my brother-in-law got tagged with delivering the casket to the funeral parlor the day prior to the service.

He was fortunate in that he knew the clock was in final countdown for him so he was able to prepare accordingly. No curve balls, no black swans, nothing out of left field. If my clock goes into final countdown before the return then I hope it will be as hassle free for me to check out. No tool boxes for me though since my youngest will, among other things, get the bulk of my tools and my first born will get the few basic tools he requires for what home and appliance maintenance he does. No casket for me since I'll be cremated and my ashes will be dumped in the river and I'll end up in the big lake called Michigan.

Last edited:

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Still not "peer-reviewed" - largely "underestimated" imho after reading other reports...

Covid19 on Surfaces March 12 2020 New England Journal of Medicine.jpg

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Can you translate this
read the graph... How many hours Covid19 remains active as aerosol and on different surfaces, ACCORDING TO THEM...

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
read the graph... How many hours Covid19 remains active as aerosol and on different surfaces, ACCORDING TO THEM...
Thanks, that explanation helps me understand what the graph is trying to tell me

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Yep. Doin that daily.

$3.45 disposable crescent wrenches & like kind assort tools

BF
The Chinese put Sears out of business. Sears and fuggen Roebuck. Think about it.

and have you ever tried those chinese tools on any real job?

1584023255137.png

It's one of the curses of the Apocalypse I'm tellen ya

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
NBA just cancelled its season until further notice.....Utah Jazz bigman Rudy Gobert tests positive!
Scorp, this post should moved to the 'good news thread'

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker

lets see...94k, minus 50k, ummmm, take a way another 3.2k, let's see...well, there are 41k unaccounted for people...in a state of 'flux', neither dead nor disease free...they currently fill how many of the worlds hospital beds?

idk, but, there's some information...that's a lot less than a million like Straw mentioned above...and that's scattered around the globe

Looks like we're going to be just fine, RIP those who aren't...and there will be more RIP's next year, from something else the Chinese did, or ate...maybe next year they'll release the Kraken...someone will catch it and cage it and skin it alive releasing it's rage

In the mean time, stay home, don't go out, save all that money that you'd otherwise spend...and shop on-line! Get your Wuhan Delivered Directly To Your Door, in the air in the bubble wrap

:2 thumbs up:

Cannot compare the infection rates and death rates from third world shitholes like China, Iran and Italy with the modern world.

Some of the more primitive shitholes haven’t even figured out how to deal with malaria yet - - should we be in a panic about that too?

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
This is the most overhyped spook story I’ve ever seen. Can’t believe people on this site are gullible enough to fall for it.

330 MILLION Americans and THIRTY-TWO (32) deaths from coronavirus.

The majority of deaths came from one nursing home - - anyone surprised by that?

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
FB_IMG_1584025961564.jpg

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Still not "peer-reviewed" - largely "underestimated" imho after reading other reports...
Would love to see how those viruses would last in contact with silver.

R.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

R.
The cashless society cometh... physical cash & coin carry the plague

lighthousekeeper73

Silver Member
Silver Miner
1584028377601.png

Something is not right! 8009 deaths?
Dacrunch posted 18 hrs ago (post #582) and there was 5034 reported dead!!!!

And now when I refresh the same website its posting 4772 deaths.

Last edited:

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

R.
I was wondering about ordering some of that "silver fabric" that they use to make "stink-proof socks & underwear & hospital sheets"... to make a mask...

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
View attachment 157185

Something is not right! 8009 deaths?
Dacrunch posted 18 hrs ago (post #582) and there was 5034 reported dead!!!!

And now when I refresh the same website its posting 4772 deaths.
https://covid19info.live/

has different compilations (DOUBLE THE CASES!!! - LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE COUNTING CHINA & SOUTH KOREA TWICE) than the other one I post with the map...

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Here's what the covid19info.live/ site shows today - with lists by country... gotta go to the site to scroll down...

covid19info March 12 2020.jpg

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
This is the most overhyped spook story I’ve ever seen. Can’t believe people on this site are gullible enough to fall for it.

330 MILLION Americans and THIRTY-TWO (32) deaths from coronavirus.

The majority of deaths came from one nursing home - - anyone surprised by that?
It is getting crazy here in Central KY. All the Universities are going to On-Line courses once Spring Break is over. They want as many students as possible to go home during S.B. The universities will allow those students who can not go home to stay.
There are five counties that have closed down all their public schools until after Spring Break. TWO patients are in UK Med. Ctrs with symptoms and positive tests. One is a Walmart worker and where that store is is one of the counties that have stopped schooling.
I went to Aldi to get their distilled water ( cheaper than anyone else) and walking in you'd think it was the firsst of the month and SNAP and Welfare checks hit today. I'm friendly with the managers there. One was hauling products out for the shelves. I asked her " Is this COVID panic" ? She said "Yes, It has been crazy like this all week long".
The SEC and NCAA will only allow family members, players, and media to attend Men's Basketball tournaments. Women's SEC B.B. tourney is already in action so that is being allowed to continue.

The Lemmings are headed for the cliffs.