• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Coronavirus Alert, Chris Martenson

pay dirt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The Chicoms are buying up every face mask at an alarming rate. Was at a big box hardware store picking up some supplies and saw a couple Chinese guys stuffing large cardboard boxes of N95 masks into a mini van. One thing to read it online another to see it happening for real.

Others online say this is happening all over the country. Figure they are hoarding to send to relatives or make a fast buck flipping them. Either way the Chicoms are already in panic mode while most in USA may wake up to a cold reality.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Update

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
wake the fuck up! a lot of us are in our later years. this will either kill us or fuck us up real badly! our hospitals will be over run! still not too late to prepare!

tons of flights still leaving china!

the dean of medicine Hong Kong University! he is telling nothing but the facts! first 16 minutes are worth listening to! some scary shit

or not

i'm ready to meet God, if you're not, you'd better prepare

goes for the rest of you guys too

:judge

2¢ as it's being portrayed, we've got but months to live, or catch the flu and die...either way

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Still only a 3% mortality rate.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'll raise it to 20%

few if any of us are going to even know this flu existed...

but, i'll hedge, i'm digging a hole in my backyard so i can live with the grubs
until the rains come, they seem to survive everything

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I'll raise it to 20%

few if any of us are going to even know this flu existed...

but, i'll hedge, i'm digging a hole in my backyard so i can live with the grubs
until the rains come, they seem to survive everything
I'm going to ignore all the noise, same as I did with Zika, Ebola, swine flu, bird flu....you get the idea!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
It's an election year...

U.S. declares coronavirus public health emergency after imposing quarantines
The Trump administration, while insisting the risk to Americans from coronavirus is low, nevertheless declared a public health emergency on Friday and announced the extraordinary step of barring entry to the United States of foreign nationals who have recently visited China.

http://news.trust.org/item/20200131222810-fydoy

SC

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Still only a 3% mortality rate.
Any of these numbers assume the number of actual afflictions is known, which I find hard to believe. Sure, the number of hospitalizations and deaths can be known, but how about all those with the virus who are sitting at home and will recover without any medical intervention?

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Any of these numbers assume the number of actual afflictions is known, which I find hard to believe. Sure, the number of hospitalizations and deaths can be known, but how about all those with the virus who are sitting at home and will recover without any medical intervention?
No, the death rate will be consistent no matter the number of cases and it will be the same everywhere so it's a hard number to fudge. So far it looks like like it's a low rate, which is good.

edsl48

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Perhaps you're right. I, nor any of us, can say for sure. I've done some extra preparation by getting some top quality respirators, stocked up on alcohol and sterile gloves and have a good inventory of colloidal silver on hand. That's about all I can do. I live in a rural area and, for what's it's worth, the cities would be the hotbeds of virus transmission IMHO. I stay out of them as much as possible anyway.

Just due your due diligence and prepare as best you can but don't let the media control you!
>>>stocked up on alcohol <<<

Great idea. I will put buy extra beer on my shopping list along with respirators and food list.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
>>>stocked up on alcohol <<<

Great idea. I will put buy extra beer on my shopping list along with respirators and food list.
My choice is bourbon

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
No, the death rate will be consistent no matter the number of cases and it will be the same everywhere so it's a hard number to fudge. So far it looks like like it's a low rate, which is good.
The death rate will climb because infected people have not had enough time to die yet. The real death rate will be ascertained in a few months when we figure out how long it takes for the virus to kill people. (Took 80 days for SARS death rate to be determined.)

1580484201172.png

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
The death rate will climb because infected people have not had enough time to die yet. The real death rate will be ascertained in a few months when we figure out how long it takes for the virus to kill people. (Took 80 days for SARS death rate to be determined.)

View attachment 153093

Exactly.

There are several Americans being held in quarantine for 14 days...

A lot of valuable data will be collected at that military facility...

How many infected?..

Will the non infected people be separated from those who are infected and be re-quarantined another 14days?....

How many of those infected will die?...

I believe China is holding back the numbers and all the Official Reports are manipulated...

But the Truth is ,
Time Will Tell.....

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

silver solution

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The Chicoms are buying up every face mask at an alarming rate. Was at a big box hardware store picking up some supplies and saw a couple Chinese guys stuffing large cardboard boxes of N95 masks into a mini van. One thing to read it online another to see it happening for real.

Others online say this is happening all over the country. Figure they are hoarding to send to relatives or make a fast buck flipping them. Either way the Chicoms are already in panic mode while most in USA may wake up to a cold reality.
I'm not in the USA. There are no masks left forsale here in the city stores. Mayor stated if stores get masks and over price them he will pull their permission slips to do business. The big online shopping site here has no masks left forsale also.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
I'm not in the USA. There are no masks left forsale here in the city stores. Mayor stated if stores get masks and over price them he will pull their permission slips to do business. The big online shopping site here has no masks left forsale also.
My son works for a well known B2B site in the cyber security department. He said their biggest sellers in the last few days are the face masks and respirators. Along with the sales are also a lot of fraudulent orders by hucksters using stolen credit cards and identities. So price gouging retailers are not the only criminals getting into the act.

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Isn't the death rate the number of deaths divided by the number of afflictions?
Without knowing the number of afflictions, how the heck can a death rate be calculated?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Most of what we read is made up stats. Nothing spreads like fear! Don't allow the media to control you.

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
This is India, but close enough.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
Who is that? Rob Reiner...AKA Meathead?

SC
That’s the “coroner” from the Sandy Hoax event.

One if the most laughable crisis actors ever. Obviously he didn’t spend enough time rehearsing.

Maybe he’ll be performing the “autopsy” on a few coronavirus “victims”.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++