• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Coronavirus Alert, Chris Martenson

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Most "Juices" are said to be manufactured with a liquid form Vit. E that does not agree with and irritates lung tissue.
Hence compromising that body's immune system.
For many vapers it's a better alternative than smoking but 100% agree, it's not good for your lungs either

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Most "Juices" are said to be manufactured with a liquid form Vit. E that does not agree with and irritates lung tissue.
Hence compromising that body's immune system.
I thought those with the Vit E oil were all black-market items...iirc

It was my wife who pointed out the wet lungs theory.
With a cigar or cigarette, everything that was alive is burnt before you inhale, while a vape, with all that moisture, can add just the right ingredients for your lungs to be the next breeding ground for anything you inhale...

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Lets keep it civil guys...

No personal attacks and all that...
Mine wasn't an attack, but rather a term of endearment. I'm his jackass and he's my dumbass.
Arminius merely stuck his nose into something he gots no part of.

first of all, I could be the resident dumbass for those in need, as I did indeed say it was but a flu
Nope, not you.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I thought those with the Vit E oil were all black-market items...iirc

It was my wife who pointed out the wet lungs theory.
With a cigar or cigarette, everything that was alive is burnt before you inhale, while a vape, with all that moisture, can add just the right ingredients for your lungs to be the next breeding ground for anything you inhale...

Great googahmoogah!

I never thought of that, Buck. It is a damn' good possibility the theory is fact.

Scorpio

Hunter of elusive Beer Virus
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
The meds to cure corona costs all but $7 per person for 7 days treatment.

How much was lost by now, capital and people?

Something else is up.

Golden Regards
Uncle

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The meds to cure corona costs all but $7 per person for 7 days treatment.

How much was lost by now, capital and people?

Something else is up.

Golden Regards
Uncle
Ya think????

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Unh oh —

Patient Infected With Two Strains of COVID-19 In Iceland

Reykjavik Grapevine

It’s been confirmed that an individual who tested positive for COVID-19 in Iceland has been infected by two strains of the virus simultaneously. The second strain is a mutation of the original novel coronavirus. It is thought that this could be the first recorded dual infection case of this kind.

... also noted that the mutation found in the sample taken from this dually-infected patient is one that has not been found outside Iceland, according to international databases.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
The Icelandic, Finnish and Danish are hardcore people.

Ever listened to their metal?

Golden Regards
Uncle

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Unh oh —

Reykjavik Grapevine

It’s been confirmed that an individual who tested positive for COVID-19 in Iceland has been infected by two strains of the virus simultaneously. The second strain is a mutation of the original novel coronavirus. It is thought that this could be the first recorded dual infection case of this kind.

... also noted that the mutation found in the sample taken from this dually-infected patient is one that has not been found outside Iceland, according to international databases.
Now that person has all the luck...

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Unh oh —

Reykjavik Grapevine

And with each mutation - the type of vaccine needed would be different...which is why flu vaccines are hit and miss in their effectiveness...

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I have one major rant with Martenson. At the end of every video he emphasizes "It didn't have to be this way". I'm not saying he's wrong, it's just that I take this as a swipe against Trump. It may very well be that Martenson called this early and called this correctly, and if he were king of the world the outbreak would have been largely contained. But at Trump's level, he had experts yelling everything from "nothingburger" to "we're all going to die" in his ear. How the heck is he supposed to know which one is right until some conclusive evidence surfaces? Maybe I'm interpreting this wrong. I take the ending remarks as a sour-grapes veiled attack on Trump, which leaves a bad taste at the end of an otherwise excellent presentation.

Last edited:

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

"the solution is for everybody to wear a mask"

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
If you want a level headed opinion listen to Bill Cunningham (The Great American) on 700wlw.com or 700 AM on the radio. His show is on from 12 - 3pm EDST, or Iheart Podcasts.
His position is: The EXPERT Medical Opinions coming out of France and parroted by LeftistStreamMedia here in the US, WHO, and the Leftist politicians in DC /NYC&NY state/ Commiefornia/ Washington state and now Louisiana due to the NOLA Mayor & LA Governor allowing Mardi Gras to proceed are the areas of medical concern.
Much of the US and the states outside of those above could begin looking at getting back to business as usual.
The French Medical Alarmists' numbers of projected American Deaths is not being validated by the actual numbers JHU and State & Federal officials are listing and so far way below.
Sensational European Leftists feeding American FAKE NEWS orgs.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Let's just chill for a while.

Fireside Chat Ep. 127 — Good Things to Do in Tough Times (29 min 24 sec):

Published on Mar 26, 2020 by PragerU​

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

"the solution is for everybody to wear a mask"
I stopped watching after he pulled up the "official numbers" around the world... and I know for a fact that they are false, and you can't use them, because each country has different practices (testing) and reporting (deaths). For instance, Germany tests about everybody who asks, while France only tests those on their deathbeds IN HOSPITAL, but NOT at home or in OLD FOLKS HOMES (1 million population there). The old folk home deaths (caskets coming in & out daily) are NOT "tested", but the "blame" is put on "pneumonia, flu, respiratory illness, old age etc. - NEVER covid-19...

Home confinement is NOT intended to eradicate covid19, but to SLOW IT DOWN so the hospitals don't overflow...

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
You getta gun, and you getta gun, and y'all rush out and buy guns and stock up on ammo, cause maybe those 'gun nuts' were right. Like this guy here, he had a damned good reason:

They were completely out of the cheaper bulk ammunition," he said. He also bought a 9mm handgun to protect himself in case someone tries to steal his groceries if there are further supply shortages.

"Right now, local stores have light supplies of toilet paper, water and things like that. But if they don't restock as fast as people want, my main concern is somebody coming up to me as I walk out of Target and trying to take what I purchased."
Ya gotta protect that toilet paper.
Oh man, what is coming...

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
"If you have flu like symptoms get flu symptom medicine"
"do not get a vaccine"

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
"Coronaville" (4 min 20 sec):

Published on Mar 25, 2020 by Squidtard​

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
fyi.png

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Going to see more and more articles and calls to make China pay. Rightfully so, especially if evidence comes out that this was a bio weapon that escaped their labs.

Just the stonewalling by Chinese authorities of the reporting to the WHO and the refusal to share information is enough for plaintiffs to make their cases.

CHINA IS LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR COVID-19 DAMAGE AND CLAIMS COULD BE IN THE TRILLIONS

https://warontherocks.com/2020/03/c...-damage-and-claims-could-be-in-the-trillions/

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Darn. Gotta stop taking aspirin
You might want to find confirmation of that info ("My nurse friend just texted our group") before changing anything you are doing.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Neil Diamond “Hands.. washing hands” (3 min 08 sec):

Published on Mar 22, 2020 by Neil Diamond​