• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Coronavirus Alert, Chris Martenson

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
E
NOTE TO EVERYONE HERE!!!

I am going to pass on a flat-out statement Scooter has given us... And I will not discuss the "why" (for reasons you can dope out yourself):

Do not run out and get tested. Do not go out and get tested. Do not... get the idea?

Now... if you are dry-coughing, feel like Death taking a shit, have a temperature... by all means, go get tested.

Please, guys... lissen to your Unca. I have connections.

Fkn stupidity to test volantarily if you're not almost dying.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
That's a campaign commercial right there!

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
interesting fact.jpg

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
NOOOO, NOT THE BEER!!!

Mexico stops brewing Corona beer, deemed non-essential in epidemic
Reuters

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - The Mexican government this week declared a health emergency and ordered the suspension of non-essential activities. Mexico’s Grupo Modelo said on Thursday it will temporarily stop brewing Corona beer.

Ho lee crap!!
It's the end of the world as we know it!!

BF

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
and then there's the negro fatigue setting in again. Racism will never go away because the left and their Zionist supporters keeps talking about it
1585940419213.png

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Everyone should wear a mask... but aren't there laws against wearing a mask in public - for the facial recognition software? haha....
I saw some interesting face coverings today.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
he missed his opportunity to
Bwahaha
us at the end there, wring his hands a bit...

1586051397678.png

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
WHAT IS AMERICA’S REAL PROBLEM?

“No matter how much I struggle and strive, I’ll never get out of this world alive.”

…Hank Williams, Sr. (1952)

A pastor once told me that, “Every generation has a 100 percent mortality rate.” The current “pandemic” can be used to illustrate societal problems more destructive than disease. How Americans view the role of government in their lives and their belief that government can fix anything, including their mortality, demonstrates the madness that inflicts people when they become impressed with some delusion and run after it. The present response to the coronavirus has led to panic that has traded rational responses for irrational reactions.

Acting upon incomplete and probably inaccurate information, our government has embarked upon a spending spree and encroachment on the liberties of Americans of massive proportions. Logic would dictate that from now on, every flu season, our economy must shut down and the government print, thereby inflating, more money and spend it on non-productive transfers. The sphere of liberty shrinks as the size of government grows. The current response to “Chinese flu” has led to policies unheard of in American history with yet unknown consequences. When people believe that government can cure anything (pun intended), they are exhibiting symptoms of a disease far more serious than COVID-19.

In slightly more than 200 years, Americans have moved away from self-reliance toward government dependence. Our history has been one of people demanding and expecting the government to leave them alone. Now, people are requiring the government to take care of them. But at what cost? Being told that 1 million Montanans are under “house arrest” and that every “non-essential” business must close its’ door is an irrational response to save the lives of a few. The logic displayed during this current “pandemic” would necessitate that nothing ever be allowed that would put more than one percent of a given population at risk. So, driving cars must be banned, no American lives can be risked defending freedom, and high cholesterol foods taken off the shelves. The assumption that the government can and should take care of your needs is a subtle destroyer of the American spirit. Such a childlike attitude changes how people prepare for the future and erodes the resilience of people to deal with a crisis. Who will rescue us from our rescuers?

We did not vote on the “shelter-in-place” dictum. We did not vote on the shut down of all “non-essential” businesses. Hysteria leads to a dismissal of the factual. And the factual analysis of this current “Wuhan flu” is that many of the policies enacted here in Montana are irrational and insulting. Does anyone believe that the “vulnerable” (such as this mid-seventies old man) are incapable of taking appropriate precautions on their own without the Governor destroying the livelihoods of all our fellow Montanans? Does anyone really expect now that a Governor has assumed the power to decide who is essential or not, that future Governors will not expand on such policies? Increasing dependence on government and passively accepting that some “elite” somewhere knows best about our welfare is much more dangerous than the Wuhan virus.

The natural desire to be “safe” often suppresses the need to be free. But abandoning one’s own responsibility to provide for their own safety will result in government tyranny. And you will still die.

^updated^

found a way in
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

proved to be fake...

WATCH: CBS News Posts Fraudulent Video Of ICU Nurse Crying Over Poor Working Conditions

April 6, 2020 By Chrissy Clark

CBS News posted a video of a nurse who claimed she quit her job after being asked to work in a coronavirus ICU without a face mask.
“America is not prepared, and nurses are not being protected,” said the ICU nurse in the video. “I quit my job today. I went into work and I was assigned to a COVID patient on an ICU unit that has been converted to a designated COVID unit. None of the nurses are wearing masks.”

The video now appears to be inaccurate. Instead of verifying the legitimacy of the video, CBS added background music and captions to highlight a woman who lied about her workplace situation. The woman, who goes by Imaris on social media, has a prominent following on Instagram.

Prior to CBS picking up this video, Imaris posted on her public Facebook page that she has anxiety and bi-polar depression and had not been an employee at the hospital for over a year. She mentioned in her post that she was unsure if she was ready to return to her job.

Imaris also said the growing volume of information on coronavirus “triggers” her.

“The information overload can be hard for me to sift through as far as what is credible and what is not, it triggers me,” she wrote in a Facebook post.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/04/0...poor-working-conditions/#.Xottr9_iPtY.twitter

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
This could turn out to be a burr in someone’s saddle if it’s true...

Sweden is Not under quarantine , schools are open , bars , people are working and living normal lives

Prepare for the mother of all s**t storms if Sweden pulls this off

If Sweden, which has not locked down its economy and society, emerges with a death toll from COVID-19 that is somewhere in the middle of the pack of European countries, there is going to be a lot of recrimination, particularly against those who have tried to silence any discussion about the true extent of the threat that COVID-19 actually poses

On 3 April 2020 08:36

In a word: Sweden. What happens if they pull this off? What happens if it turns out that we could have coped with COVID-19 without collapsing entire sectors of the economy putting millions on the dole, and imposing some of the most draconian restrictions on civil liberties in living memory?

Sweden has not closed the bars. Shopping malls are open. Schools and companies are open too. There are some restrictions such as on gatherings of over 50 people. But, in comparison with most European countries, life in Sweden is relatively normal.

Right now, Sweden's death rate from coronavirus is 33 per million of the population. In France it is 83. In Italy it is 230. In Britain it is 43. In the Netherlands it is 78.
http://www.thecommentator.com/artic...er_of_all_s_t_storms_if_sweden_pulls_this_off

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
i went to the grocery store today to get a few beers

i was refused entrance because i didn't have a mask

I asked if they had one for me to use...answered No, they said I could hide my face in my shirt or my jacket if i wanted

i asked who's idea was this, because it's not county law, i was told it's for 'our customers' safety, I mentioned i think we're way beyond that by now, so, who's idea is this?
I said "It's your companies decision to do this, right?" "When did it start?"
She said "Today..."

i said...so, i can't get any food?

she turned her back and walked away...I called her a rude bitch

I walked away, will NEVER do that again, the sheep are so fragile right now...ooffffff

I took my money to a liquor store where I bought what I wanted, from a ME cashier who was wearing a mask (he has to because it's now county law for the employee to wear a mask, not the customer)

Gonna go back for more tomorrow...to the liquor store, i'll go to lowes for a few more small parts, was going to go today but it literally rained like i was in oregon, all day...nearly 6 inches in 24 hrs

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
This could turn out to be a burr in someone’s saddle if it’s true...

Sweden is Not under quarantine , schools are open , bars , people are working and living normal lives

Prepare for the mother of all s**t storms if Sweden pulls this off

If Sweden, which has not locked down its economy and society, emerges with a death toll from COVID-19 that is somewhere in the middle of the pack of European countries, there is going to be a lot of recrimination, particularly against those who have tried to silence any discussion about the true extent of the threat that COVID-19 actually poses

On 3 April 2020 08:36

In a word: Sweden. What happens if they pull this off? What happens if it turns out that we could have coped with COVID-19 without collapsing entire sectors of the economy putting millions on the dole, and imposing some of the most draconian restrictions on civil liberties in living memory?

Sweden has not closed the bars. Shopping malls are open. Schools and companies are open too. There are some restrictions such as on gatherings of over 50 people. But, in comparison with most European countries, life in Sweden is relatively normal.

Right now, Sweden's death rate from coronavirus is 33 per million of the population. In France it is 83. In Italy it is 230. In Britain it is 43. In the Netherlands it is 78.
http://www.thecommentator.com/artic...er_of_all_s_t_storms_if_sweden_pulls_this_off

https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news/ukc-news-10-mar-20-covid19-indefinite-lockdown

Mike Robinson and Patrick Henningsen with today's UK Column News, bringing you the latest Coronavirus updates.

START – CoronaVirus statistics update
Lockdown – when do we get out of this…has the lockdown helped…?
A look at other countries who did and did not lockdown
Non-lockdown Sweden’s Prime Minister: we can’t legislate and ban everything
Sweden using ‘herd immunity’ - allowing the population to self-innoculate
MainStream Media is strongly pushing pro-lockdown propaganda
Dr David Katz: lockdown consequences…possibly graver than the virus itself
Other medical experts also speak out against lockdown policies
UK police confusion over how to address public lockdown
Northamptonshire police Chief Constable is operating beyond his authority
Home Secretary Priti Patel: that is not appropriate…that is not the guidance
Plymouth police move people from park benches, fly drones for observation
US Professor Wittkowski: spending more time outdoors is a form of containment
MainStream Media: Orwellian overtones continue…
Mandatory testing and vaccination coming…?
Imperial College London: receives $209 million from Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation wants mandatory vaccination…
36:13 – BBC: ‘CoronaVirus – how to understand the death toll’ article changed
CoronaVirus death rate is not abnormal compared to usual figures
MPs handed additional £10K each to help them work from home during lockdown
Reuters: fake news…
Robert Jenrick MP: another lockdown breaker – what do they know…?

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
lets see if I can get this interesting chart to post....

Oops.JPG
humm
Ooops.JPG

dang.
Oh well
Chart

BF

stAGgering

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Slowly what China and Europe said before is being heard.
The HIV traits are coming to light, a known part of the virus six + weeks ago.
We are lucky this is a weak virus... short term.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
What have the autopsies shown overwhelmingly?
- Coagulated blood in ALL the organs. (... so blood couldn't carry enough oxygen, therefore "ventilators" make NO SENSE, though pure OXYGEN might).

At this time, I'm not looking at "treatment" as much as "prevention". "What can I do BEFORE exposure?"...

imho, daily regimen =
- Indian Tonic Water (with quinine to "nip in the bud" any contamination as soon as it arrives, preventing its multiplication & migration to the rest of the body),
- and one aspirin/day to keep blood fluidity...(in case it DOES "take hold")

Those "low doses" can't hurt... but possibly create an "unpleasant environment" for the virus. I'm no doctor, virologist or immunologist, but it seems like "common sense"... Nothing "fancy" or "drastic"...and it might just work (like the old "Gin & Tonic" in the "Colonies" where malaria was commonplace.)

PS - along with the whole range of vitamins (B,C,D,E) and minerals/supplements (multi-vitamins) and Zinc and Quercetin... Lots of pills to swallow, but not expensive, and feel great (better than before this "pandemic" - all the sleeping might be a factor too, haha!)

Last edited:

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
I've cut out the Twitter crap and kept the text (PDF attached). I'm giving the posts a more than cursory inspection because the AAHL facility has been surrounded by Area 51 level of security for the past six months.

Further to this, he was struck off the medical register for posting Q-related stuff on Twitter:

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...for-posting-bizarre-qanon-conspiracy-theories

Further to my post on the 17th of March this year, it appears as thought the AAHL has permanently closed:

https://www.google.com/search?clien...Ni0xmAEAoAEBqgEHZ3dzLXdperABBg&sclient=psy-ab

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score